The idiots thought beating Washington was an accomplishment

gonna be a huge YIKES from me dawg

Gym Shorts is a one trick pony

Needed to eat more horse shit

refball

No dragons to D.Jax

Uh half the team got hurt

>iggles

Attached: orson cowboys.jpg (294x361, 34K)

Attached: 1568596332584.png (403x448, 70K)

not drafting any secondaries when that was what you needed most.

Nick Foles would have won that

Wentz can only throw to ertz

Traded a playoff winning QB who beat Brady in a Superbowl to justify starting this broken down firebomb instead.

Attached: https___s.yimg.com_os_creatr-images_2019-01_542e1a30-19c5-11e9-abfa-1603693e5678.jpg (1028x675, 104K)

Fuck the Eagles, losing streak starts now

Attached: 8589130560446-animals-bear-grizzly-bear-smile-wallpaper-hd.jpg (2560x1440, 832K)

This

Attached: images.png (244x207, 11K)

How many receivers did he overthrow today? He left them vulnerable all game long. Can't wait to hear Cowherd spin this shit.

I said all you have to do is cover ertz when Wentz is out there and look what happened

Our corners and safeties are great, it's the system that's the issue

Time to let Wentz find a trade partner

DJax and Alshon were non-contact injuries.

Presenting the undisputed king of the nfc east. U mad?

Attached: PRE285723.png (512x512, 287K)

Which part of Philly are you from

>our corners and safeties are great
>not a single pro bowler not named Jenkins
Yeah, no

Unironically this

The eagles think they can neglect lineback and secondary, while they pay money to washed up vets (Bennett, Jackson).

Howie's luck ran out

it would appear that they lost narrowly to an above average team on the road despite tons of injuries

Nelson Agholor

Does someone have a webm of the referee walking right by the first down line and being moved by an oncoming player which fucked Philly's chances
Wtf was that

great might be an overstatement, but they are at least average in terms of talent at safety and corner.

fpbp

Seriously do not get the fucking hype over Wentz. He's mediocre

Dallas Cowboys NFC East CHAMPIONS!

Do you fucks even watch these games?

this is demonstrably false

Average=bad in the world of the NFC, let alone NFCE

Attached: jerry-are-ya-mad.jpg (992x768, 63K)

This. Eagles didn’t have a phenomenal game offensively which was understandable given the injuries to both line and WRs, but their defense kept them in the game and created several turnovers. Sure they let the Julio Jones touchdown happen with two minutes left but it’s not like they played terribly. All Wentz really had to go was complete that pass to Agholor and he threw it perfectly, but the guy dropped it.

They made absolutely NO changes to what they did last week.
Everyone getting hurt didn't help, but still.
And no one is talking about the 3rd down play at the end of the game where Wentz either threw it away or over threw it.
fpbp

are you talking about the last play? it doesn't matter where he fucking stood you retard, there were 400 camera angles showing he didn't make it. if he had called it a 1st it would have been reversed

Attached: 1321500393355.jpg (152x63, 4K)

The city of Philadelphia for one thing

carson wentz is an eternal anus

>dat cope
matt ryan also uncharacteristically threw 3 fucking critical picks.
without matt ryan brainfarts it would have been a total blowout

Wentz looked like he was playing great

t. Falcons fan

>fan of winning team comes on here and spouts shit like that
Bet your ass you would of been shitting on him had the falcons lost tonight.

Inconsistency. We have modern players that can perform at hall of fame levels that completely shit the bed the next game and the next and the next, than back to hall of fame shit. It's an Eagles curse Dawkins being the only exception, maybe it was his devotion to god,who knows.

Attached: 1508813322078.jpg (680x680, 119K)

Should've onside kicked at the start of the game. Hahahahhahah

were you even watching during 2017 regular season? he was on pace for MVP season before he got injured

Shiiiiiiiit if the falcons lost it'd be something we did

>3 INTs

Only two of those wins were against over .500 teams and the rest were in complete tank mode.

>two years ago
Cam looked pretty good too.

Dallas Cowboys NFC East CHAMPIONS

Attached: 1568579117780.png (331x375, 99K)

Why are you nerds so far to one direction when it comes to calling players good or shit. It's like you don't watch the games at all and can't see any sort of middle ground when evaluating players. The first half was an absolute dumpster fire from Wentz, then he picked it up and played pretty well the 2nd half. Philly's defense and Matt Ryan also being dogshit kept the game close. There were crucial dropped passes from Philly in the last drive. As an Eagles fan I can absolutely say our fan base is overall too high on Wentz, but the non-trolls that actually believe he's shit are also retarded. If you watch the guy play you'll know he's on average an above average quarterback with a fairly high ceiling. The fucker just needs to stay healthy and minimize playing like he did in the first half tonight, which as a whole I think he will. He hasn't had a half like that just about ever

>two (2) years ago

Nothing? Is 1-1 with a lose at Atlanta a big deal? Plenty of SB winners with a worse start

Cuckson Intz

they shud have accepted the penalty and ran the clock down instead of declining the penalty and accepting the touchdown

Achilles is our village idiot. forgive him.

I told you guys what would happen last year.

Wentz was in an extremely QB friendly system. His Rookie season he simply dinked and dunked to a 7-9 record. Meanwhile, Dak has been operating under a veteran pre-snap defensive read offense since day 1. Dak was asked to be Romo his rookie year, and he got ROTY that year.

Attached: ss+(2019-09-16+at+08.38.39).png (1297x504, 42K)

>Kurt Warner said he’d rather build around Dak Prescott than Carson Wentz

>“I’m gonna go with the Cowboys. I’m gonna go with Dak. The reason I say that is, you know I got a chance to get to know Dak a little bit. And his demeanor is unique that, you know, he came into all this so quickly and kind of fell into it and had great success, and it doesn’t ever seem to be too big for him.”

>“He seems to be able to welcome the opportunity and to have confidence in it that what he did last year was not just luck or wasn’t just something that he fell into and it wasn’t just the benefit of the great pieces that he had around him, that I think he’s only going to get better.”

>“And not that Carson’s not going to be a really, really good player and not, you know, do some great things at the NFL level... I just love the demeanor and the personality of Dak Prescott. And I do, I think what we saw last year is going to be what we see consistently throughout his career.”

gIggles wentzfags BTFO

Attached: 1460475209176.jpg (632x569, 139K)

>all these kneejerk reactions over 1 game where Wentz didn't even play badly

Attached: 1541916026206.png (500x475, 233K)

I'm an Eagles fan and you're delusional if you don't think his first half was absolutely awful. That being said those statistical outliers will occur and hopefully that's what it was

The only play this week that got stolen was the Jags game winning goal.

That whole giving himself up thing was retarded.

iggles are a much better team and matt ryan had 3 pics they should've won

Well, I want the Cowboys to make the play-offs. Cowboys versus San Francisco championship game.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1200, 554K)

nothing, were the best team just cursed with injuries

They need to run the ball more. Like all qbs, Doug wants to throw, but running the ball accomplishes many things; you just have to stick with it even if you aren't getting yards early on. Given the weapons the Eagles have catching the football, there is no reason for not running the ball to make those weapons even more potent when their numbers are called.

It feels just like 2017, with him not running the ball enough. That loss even felt like the week 2 loss to the Chiefs. Howard should be the starter too, while they slowly ease Sanders into it.

Based and bewd-pilled

It’s so simple and yet so many teams can’t figure this out. Not being able to pick up a first down when it’s 3rd and 3 is a killer. Running alone won’t win you a game in the NFL but if you can’t run you have almost no shot.
Even if you can’t get consistent yards you need to do it just to keep the defense honest.

>much better team
Bro it's not like the falcons are horrible

What exactly is Daks personality besides getting sucker punched and sucking off zeke?

Their RB's suck and Wentz makes many critical mistakes.

He's actually a leader and that locker room follows his lead unquestionably.

Thanks for letting us have the one guy on the staff who actually was an offensive guru

Attached: IMG_20180831_023553.jpg (450x702, 46K)

Kurt Warner is overrated af.

>Almost got the Cardinals a Lombardi
That alone is enough to get someone in the Hall.

Dallas Cowboys NFC East CHAMPIONS

Attached: 1567962850873.png (554x400, 89K)

You have to consider the context, he was essentially missing his top 2 receivers and #2 tight end the entire game, and even the number 3 receiver was out for awhile. After that rib shot he was clearly hurting and that seemingly lead to the second interception and a pretty shoddy first half. Considering he fought through all those issues to look so good in the second half, it wasn't that bad overall.

>Given the weapons the Eagles have catching the football
Did you watch the game? No DJax, no Goedert, no Alshon. Clement left the game after that fumble too.

As soon as I saw what McDaniels did I knew it was going to fuck us over. At least keep him for awhile, unlike the dumbass vikings who stole a coach and fired him 1 year later.