I'M GOING TO SAY IT

I'M GOING TO SAY IT

Attached: SKEEUP.jpg (350x233, 28K)

SKEEEEEEEEEUUUUPPPPPPP

What is it skisp

no skip don't say the n word! please there are black guys around they are gonna get really mad and maybe hurt us! oh god oh fuck

Attached: skip_please_dont.jpg (600x400, 94K)

N

I

P

P

LeBron is N

Ot the best basketball player today

Stop ruining the thread, nipple.

MICHAEL JEFFREY JORDAN...

BAKER MAYFIELD IS A

B

>I'M GOING TO SAY IT
BLACK

Don't do dat SKIIIEEUUP

NUMBER

N

HOL UP SKEEEEEEEEEUP

O

let me tell you something about carson WINCE. that's w - i - n - c - e, right. you know what i've been saying about this guy. he just doesn't have that michael jeffrey jordan killer instinct, and he is never going to be half as good as tom brady. even if he had a reliable receiver like little cole beasley (measly beasley as i call him) he couldn't even be as good as dak. dak is a real winner, even though he's not as good as tom brady or michael jeffrey jordan. dak is a real clutch player, and let me reiterate, michael jordan and tom brady are both far more accomplished, and more impressive at their respective sports than carson *wince.* i say that as w - i - n - c - e, because i wince when i see him try to play like dak knowing that he can't win like dak. he is definitely not the goat, or anything even close. that's tom brady, the goat quarterback and football player, and michael jeffrey jordan, the goat basketball player. are we clear on that? good.

Attached: ECqQ9P8U0AAhbYZ.jpg (640x360, 24K)

umber Two.

Attached: .png (480x480, 229K)

I agree with everything you just said

NAW SKEEUP NAWW. DON DEW IT SKEEUP

Attached: images.jpg (191x264, 4K)

Almost had it, needed a shot at Lebron in there somewhere

i'll talk about lebron when he can make a free throw. how can the supposed best player in the world not shoot 70 percent from the foul line? i will say this in his defense - lebron is the best point guard in the league. man, i mean he can pass it like nobody else, why do they call him a small forward, he's a point guard! but let's be honest, kevin durant is the best player, and he has been for a while. even in LA, we all know that... number 2... is going to give lebron hell and prove that he's just too old. something something space jam.

Attached: 30fca698535034344adb84061fe55f04.jpg (1080x1350, 158K)

HE'S A GAMER
HE'S A BALLER

>Your Bradys, your Mannings, your Prescotts...

Attached: skip-bayless-leaves.jpg (618x412, 45K)

Will you talk about Lebron when he leads MJ in field goal percentage, 3 pointer percentage, 2 pointer percentage, points, assists, rebounds, blocks, assists per game, rebounds per game, buzzer beaters, buzzer beater percentage, minutes per game, games played, effective field goal percentage, plus most advanced statistics like value over replacement player?

What's that? He already leads MJ in all of those statistics? Interesting.

Attached: 1495074849782.gif (480x360, 2.59M)

completely forgot the show was called first and ten there for a bit

Lebron has given up on chasing Michael Jordan, and is content chasing Michael B. Jordan

>bug chasing Michael B. Jordan
damn...

see

skip and shannon have so many of these fucking based lines
how can anyone else compete