Last NFL game with a dirt infield played today

End of an era.
Press F to pay respects.

Attached: 14456E1F-B0AB-4768-B85B-4CC4E2D4A945.jpg (656x369, 83K)

and nothing of value was lost

F. True kino.

>kino
You mean eyesore

It was a unique quirk and I’m going to miss it.

Truly the end of an era. Rip

F

Attached: 1561559193759.jpg (658x662, 51K)

F

sucks

Niggersmash flagball is rapidly dying. Soon it will be unsustainable for three No Fun League teams to sustain their own stadia and they’ll have to beg Major League Chadball teams for the use of their ballparks.

F

F i kinda missed when the marlins moved away from dolphins stadium

>Football is dying
>MLB will save it
>A sport where teams literally can't even give away free fucking tickets and fill half the stadium

oh yes.
and to share the field cost, make the football season ride shotgun with the baseball season
>16 games of dirt ball

Won’t there be more of these anyway if the A’s win the Wild Card game?

S

the coliseum is a shithole

They don’t need to fill the stadium for every game because they play 81 home games a year. Chadball players aren’t sensitive pussies who can only play once a week like the niggersmashers.

>They play a season so fucking long half the games are meaningless
>This is somehow a good thing

Yay great "sport" you chads got going on. Meanwhile pitchers can't pitch more than once every 5-6 days without getting injured.

Negative. The Raiders don’t come back to Oakland until November 3 vs Detroit (schedule until then: road, road, “home” in London, bye week, road, road). Game 7 of the World Series is scheduled for October 30.

What kind of fucked scheduling is that

I was thinking there would be more if the A's make the playoffs but didn't realize they had a retarded schedule.

F

Oh and my favorite part about baseball. The whole season is played in warm weather, then the post season it's cold as fucking balls outside. Because that makes fucking sense.

Didn’t realise the next home game was Londonistan. Understood.

You realise they literally play niggersmash in fucking snow sometimes, right?

F

As it was meant to be played. In baseball they cancel the whole fucking game if a light shower is on the way.

good riddance

>Comparing a 16 game season with a 162 game season

how? the regular season is a couple weeks longer and the a's are going to the playoffs

Raiders’ schedule
>Sept. 22
Road game
>Sept. 29
Road game
>Oct. 6
London game
>Oct. 13
Bye week
>Oct. 20
Road game
>Oct. 27
Road game
>Oct. 30
Game 7 of the World Series
>Nov. 3
Raiders play next game in Oakland

F

it's part of the Raiders' mystique. the dirt on the field and the armored silver and black painted costume demons in the stands gave them a Mad Max vibe.

Who’s the mad max of the team though?

S
thank god its over. hopefully now they can get college and pro teams to stop sharing fields too.

162 games is honestly based as fuck, removes the variance and luck factor to winning championships and makes regular season games comfy.

S

No it is not based. It makes half the season pointless.

The Raiders getting fucked by scheduling what else is new.

larger sample size the more you can infer from the statistics. When seen in this light, it actually makes the regular season more meaningful than other sports, since the teams who make it to the end are more accurately the best teams.

imagine rooting for a team that's not only relocated once, but 3 times
raiders fans really are the cucks of the football world

S
fuck the black hole, easily the worst Colosseum in the entire NFL and one of the worst in MLB for that matter

stfu you faggot ass zoomer

S
I won't miss it when the A's abandon it either

You don't need 162 fucking games to know a guy is a pull hitter or that a pitcher has a hittable curve ball. Give me a break here.

>Durrrrr zoomer
Okay, because the mlb refuses to use common fucking sense because muh tradition and records, that makes me a zoomer.

welp RIP dirt how the fuck do they have that many road games in a row

you might as well not have playoffs with that many games. must be a shit sport if 162 games is not enough to determine the best team

They is literally no reason at all to have 162 fucking games, especially when you can't even sell out half of those home games. They could cut the season in half and it wouldn't make an ounce of difference for the post season.

The Oakland A's are going to make the playoffs so wrong?

>162 game season
>only sport that still has a 5 game first round

They have 162 game seasons because normal well adjusted people like following their boys over a long summer, even if it pisses off low IQ brainlets with no attention span like you!

>They have 162 game seasons because baseball fans are fucking dumb
Fixed

aw, man!
Thanks for this post, OP, I had no idea. I've watched a lot of older games from the early 70's and such, and you'd see things like chain link fences, hedges and bushes, and even cars behind the endzone (to advertise the new models). Yeah, it was dangerous for the players, and I totally get why they were removed, but looking back, it makes for interesting viewing. I'll miss the dirt field.

F