APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: i.png (600x436, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BBrcmMYRjSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’m sorry you don’t get to play the Dolphins and Cardinals every week. At least you’re actually throwing the ball this year.

N

Sorry, now please black my wife

LOL HOW MANY EXCUSES YOU LOSERS HAVE TO MAKE
ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

seething stoolers fan

>being this mad

>Had trouble beating the Shartinals
no

>blacks baker in 2 weeks

Attached: 99A858AD-C980-421E-8334-BB7D9B3E2155.png (1080x1080, 1.67M)

igger

He's improved and isn't just some meme, but his schedule is a joke.

hes litterally the next michael vick.

except he is polite, humble, hard working and does not put himself in bad situations outside of the field.

I have never heard a nfl prospect say the word "Sir" so many times during the combine, he must have said it over 100 times, he did a 10 minute interview with Mayock when he worked on the NFL network and it was like a librarian was speaking to a police officer during a ticket stop.

people dont like him because he is black, but that there is their own problem... that what people who make opinions on people they dont know often do.

I can't wait until this nigger is exposed as another fraud. Leave the QB position to white man. Niggers are only good for running.

Attached: 1535475025912.jpg (500x631, 30K)

Nah, he's shit

He’s still a nigger and he will become his true self the longer he stays in Baltimore with all the other worthless niggers.

He's 2 failed 4th down stops in KC from being 9-1 as a starter. He obviously has room to grow and he's obviously a more competent QB than he was last year if you just look at him play. Anyone saying differently is literally just being a contrarian at this point

He's not as talented as Vick, but he'll be much more successful.

That being said, it's the fucking lelphins and tardnils. So we can both be wrong.

absolutely seething stoolers and shits fans itt
not even a ravens fan lol. AFCN might legitimately be the worst division this season.

This. He’s like a more accurate Michael Vick with a great work ethic. He’ll probably retire as the best Ravens QB.

how this dude face wider than it is tall ???

Imagine thinking Lamar could actually deliver in a playoff game LMAO

The quintessential American.

Is he, dare I say it, "based"?

I'm sorry, Mr. High IQ man

N

I

N

T

I

E

T

I'm surprised with his evolution so far. Luckly for him he landed on a real franchise

GOAT

lol dude couldn't hold mike vick's jockstrap. vick was a once in a lifetime natural talent and it's scary how he just winged it in his prime and barely put in the training and playbook prep.

youtu.be/BBrcmMYRjSs

This. Vick is another level, and would've been the goat if he gave a shit

>I'm surprised with his evolution so far.
It is like looking at the evolution of hominids

The only evidence needed for this was the year he came back from being in jail.