David Avanesyan vs. Kerman Lejarraga

>Saturday September 28
Tony Yoka vs. Michael Wallisch

>Saturday September 28 FOX PPV
Errol Spence Jr. vs. Shawn Porter
Anthony Dirrell vs. David Benavidez
Mario Barrios vs. Batyr Akhmedov
Josesito Lopez vs. John Molina Jr

Attached: swedishplumber.jpg (610x534, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/BarbosaBox/status/1172710183266598912
twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/status/1172749351300370432?s=20
youtu.be/pjX20gL-rnc?t=73
youtube.com/watch?v=L78pwVKheFY
youtube.com/watch?v=WSiWwBja-QY
youtube.com/watch?v=NCPHpkBwmhU
youtube.com/watch?v=rMAF3cOcT6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SkP6PRU3x0g
youtube.com/watch?v=XS9WDnfQOT4
youtube.com/watch?v=dG0hIqnizl4
youtube.com/watch?v=v7B4lfrfaTs
streamable.com/6r9m2
crackstreams.com/boxingstreams/watch-espn-fury-vs-wallin/
youtube.com/watch?v=6nyoof_Pm8U
twitter.com/GoldenBoyBoxing/status/1172609452706414592
youtube.com/watch?v=2QSPj4p8rrw
instagram.com/p/B2aJlBNhcSx/?igshid=3rfmr9dwt7xe
instagram.com/p/B2aPyh3H0nR/?igshid=1ekpw7lvcpxzl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZQQQQQQUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

Attached: Deontay-Wilder-Scream.jpg (910x560, 98K)

>I WANT TO BE ON LOGAN PAUL'S UNDERCARD!

That's right. They should thank Logan Paul when getting their post fight interviews. Zoomers are taking over the sport.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 152K)

Vasily "Dont want that smoke" NoMasChenko

Zoomers fear Loma.

Any links to watch fury fight?

>1995
>zoomer

pick 1

The Ukranian Manlet will continue to run. All the way to australia.

Attached: 25c42d9532a3955e06c92c867212553d30835097.jpg (640x459, 81K)

Fury el guerrero azteca will win tomorrow

it doesn't start for 20 hours

Seems like Ryan Garcia could fight Petr Petrov.
Good fight, I remember Petrov being in a banger against Baranchyk. Hopefully he has anything left

Feed Ryan to Baranchyk.

Dope matchup if true, although Petrov is past his best. I remember him from the Boxcino Tournament on Friday Night Fights. Where you hearing that?

>mobile.twitter.com/BarbosaBox/status/1172710183266598912

i think he was just nervous and scared at that point and off script. its why he tried bringing eddie into the convo. he's just a kid

>say that shit again homie

Forgot pic

Attached: vhhhuedg.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Good scrap if true. How is he going to drop whatever amount of weight he's at now to 135 in the span of 24 hours? He wasn't on the undercard as far as I'm aware.

hes allowed to be 142 according to that link
if so, thats pretty big for ryan to take on. how much does ryan weigh on fight nights, maybe 135?

Well, Ryan fights at 135 so I guess he rehydrates up to 142 if Petrov has to weigh 142 before stepping into the ring. Wouldn't be fair if Ryan rehydrates to 145 or something while Petrov is capped at 142 along with having no time to prepare. Highly doubt he's in any fight shape at all, so I'll definitely tune in to this shit show.

oh I thought he fought at 130.
rumor is that ryan wants to leave GB, so they're canceling his fight with sparrow so they can throw him at a belt to cash out. watch this fight with petrov fall through

>Ryan Garcia vs. Avery Sparrow cancelled
Oh no no no no no.... pfffft hahahahahahah, HAHAHAHAH

Lmao baranchyk would rape him

just had a really good date with a really cool girl lads

no regrets missing the box

twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/status/1172749351300370432?s=20

It's over for Jacobs.

>niggas just now jumping on Haney hypetrain

Attached: dwyersmh.webm (1280x720, 379K)

God I'm so lonely

Attached: 1567985947962.webm (720x720, 1.75M)

Is it true that saunders is on the UNDERCARD of logan paul vs ksi?

Boxing has a dwindling fanbase. I see kippers in our ppv gamethreads from time to time (wasgud kip) so im sure more are transition to watching real fights. Just remove this shit, slow moving, stick-in-da-mud general and be absorbed by /heem/ because /heem/ OWNS /box/

Attached: 1568416706278.jpg (648x749, 46K)

What time is fury vs wallin?
I saw 4;30 pdt but that is the undercard ain't it

Damn kip. A tranny is one thing but a /heem/tard?

Thought you were good dude, a true /box/bro

How has Fury not been sued by ESPN yet, he signed a 5 fight deal for 100million and he is clearly content to fight bums, no way has his last fight done more than 90k ppvs. This is like signing up to netflix then they remove everything but the adam sandler movies

Been looking into Wallin a bit. This is gonna be different to the Schwarz fight, Wallin is actually here to win. Fury better have trained properly or else it's gonna be another Rocky I.
youtu.be/pjX20gL-rnc?t=73

Punch Drunk Love is a classic

how long until king ryang #metoo's fishnets

Ryan's Garcia fight got canceled

find me a more talented duo

Attached: Manuel-Charr.jpg (960x540, 68K)

That black reporter is fit

Logan '88 Burpees' Paul

Madrid's own Pedro "El Zar" Petrov

would be a decent step up

there was a time when he was sleepwalking though fights, but now he's sitting on his shots he's great to watch

similar height and reach to Campbell so he's a really bad matchup for an ageing Loma. probably can't make 135 for long though

say something nice about Mike Tyson

Attached: MikeTyson-barbecuing.jpg (650x806, 65K)

Excellent highlight reel

how is your mum anyway

If you think Klitschko is boring your a casual

>Erdogan ist geil
>lebt in Deutschland
Kanacken..

Tyson fury is so disgustingly fat.

Vitali wasnt boring but Wlad was but atleast he knocked people out

du weisst das ich kein kanacke bin

youtube.com/watch?v=L78pwVKheFY

>His boxer doesn't have a theme song

Weirdly good podcast, if not a bit jumpy and poorly edited.

Seconded. One of the best highlight reels of any sportsperson, in any discipline, ever.

Casual

Did he get some refugee kids to produce this? sounds like jungle music

Been bashing Fury lately because I think he's a chump who's riding on his Wilder-draw hype to rob fans of their money, but I'm trying to see things from the opposite perspective. Fury claims he/his team couldn't find any other opponents willing to fight him on this date and in fairness it's only been 3ish months since the Schwarz fight which lends credence to this

Fury's not got much of an arse on him. Is this why he can't produce knockout punches?

It was reported that Povetkin turned down the fight and others as well. So there's some truth to that, although I don't believe they couldn't find anyone on a level in between Povetkin and Wallin.

>wake up Danny

Attached: 20190909_205929.jpg (1440x1589, 954K)

Any good preview of Porter vs Spence? I know Spence is heavily favored, but Porter can fight.

>More from Gomez: "Today Sparrow gets arrested and we tell (Garcia's team) Duno is still willing to fight. Ryan turned him down and said 'he’s too tough.' Duno is available, he's on weight, he's on the card and Ryan turned him down. He doesn’t want to fight him."
Ryan is such a pussy ass bitch

>No catchweight for Canelo-Kovalev
NOOOOOOOOOO SLAVBROS ITS NOT FAIR WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO USE THE CATCHWEIGHT EXCUSE

Still got the "age" excuse, and if that one gets debunked Kovalev is a bum even though he "beat" Ward

Ryan's side said they were trying to get more money since it was a bigger challenge. Idk who to believe but it's clear Ryan is on his way out of GB

this netherlands poster posts exactly like that bahamian poster we used to have

>bahamian poster we used to have
RIP. Hurricane Dorian is a bitch nigga

>Kovalev is a bum even though he "beat" Ward
oh no no sweaty.

Attached: Ward-Kovalev.jpg (1024x576, 306K)

I'd say Floyd is the better fighter (as in, more skilled) while Pacquaio is the greater fighter (More accomplished and better resume).

I'm from the future
Spence beat Porter by TKO in the 8th after a competitive fight that spence was always just coming out on top of

>Wake up, Shawn.

Attached: Errol-Spence-Jr.jpg (1310x873, 88K)

great minds think alike. RIP

Pedraza: Lomachenko Definitely Would Beat Gervonta Davis
>“Loma, definitely Loma,” Pedraza told BoxingScene.com on Thursday. “Loma has a high boxing IQ and he’s more of a complete boxer. Davis is stronger, but he’s not as fast as Loma. I definitely think Loma would win if he fought Davis.”

Attached: davis-lomachenko_1.jpg (720x480, 149K)

yes

No one here really believes tank wins. But you know who does tho

TANK AINT READY YET

>The guy who I went 12 rounds with is better than the guy I got knocked out by
Its no surprise why Pedraza would suck off Lomachenko and put down Davis. It makes him look better.

>Its no surprise why Pedraza would suck off Lomachenko and put down Davis. It makes him look better.

Attached: n.jpg (764x800, 51K)

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO MINDLESSLY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THAT MAKES THE MATRIX MAN LOOK BETTER

Lomachenko Smiles: Teofimo Lopez Went Twelve With a Nobody

Attached: vasiliy-lomachenko%20(3)_1.jpg (720x481, 168K)

>KO is always better than a UD
Do you think AJ looked better against Wlad then Fury did?

threadly reminder that zoomers can't fight
CANelo and lil G will be destroying fresh prospects in their mid forties

*sips* Now this is FOTY material. Who are you picking?

Attached: beterbiev-gvozdyk.jpg (720x500, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WSiWwBja-QY
Calzaghe's dad's friend's son made this song just for Calzaghe. I like it but it's a bit mean towards Kessler who is actually a nice guy.

OH NO NO NO NO

Nice reading comprehension. I didnt say Tank's win was better because it was a KO (It was better though) but that Pedraza would look better having gone 12 with the supposedly better fighter.

Attached: 15.jpg (658x488, 315K)

beterbiev by KO

Both of these.

BASED
/ourguys/ forever

Attached: CaneloGolovkinTogether.png (362x342, 66K)

Gvoz

Damn, that hurricane really swept him thousands of kilometers?

Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller is back in a week.

>'WOW!' - JARRELL MILLER ON RETURN & SLAPS DRINK OUT OF FANS HAND AFTER ASKING WHY HE FAILED TEST
youtube.com/watch?v=NCPHpkBwmhU from iFL Umar

>JARRELL MILLER & EDDIE HEARN BURY THE HATCHET ON PED TEST FAIL & TALK JOSHUA: "WANT TO COME HOME"
youtube.com/watch?v=rMAF3cOcT6Y

Attached: 1118627.jpg (750x445, 52K)

Attached: sergeykrusherkovalev___B2Y1rmuI7YC___.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

fuck is up with his eyebrows

wouldn’t saying the reverse make him look better?

porter has literally no chance. the fight will definitely be entertaining though because styles make fights and this match up is a stylistic dream

porter likes to stay active, fight dirty and come forward and errol doesn't run so it will definitely be a banger, but errol is just better in every way

after the fight errol will call out manny again, which is dumb because I don't think that will really ever happen. manny came to pbc because he wanted a floyd rematch not so he can get eviscerated in his retirement fight by the best guy in the division

Attached: DUCxOwEVoAAOlev.jpg (1200x799, 175K)

gonzalito is literally retarded,don't try to understand his logic

>that guy in the crowd screaming he was still in the fight after it got waved off

>You look better taking the #1 LW 12 rounds than you do getting KO'd by the #1 LW
Whats not to understand you smoothbrains.

I feel kinda bad for ryan garcia. He thinks he's good because he beat a bunch of bums and because his instagram videos of him hitting that stupid speed bag thing in his garage get a lot of views

the first time he steps in there with someone with actual talent he's going to get absolutely sparked

leaving golden boy will be bad for him. another promoter will just feed him to one of their in-house talents seeing as he clearly isnt going to become elite himself.

take the Dreampill /box/

Attached: haney-vs-abdullaev.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

How will golden boy top themselves next time?

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-085835_Twitter.jpg (1066x1194, 402K)

The biggest joke promotion in boxing

Somehow ksi-logan Paul is only the second most embarrassing card dazn is showing this year

Teo would have sparked someone as easy to hit as Abdullaev.
>inb4 b-b-but teo couldnt KO Nakatani!!
Nakatani is much better defensively than the bum that Haney was hitting at will but still unable to KO.

Their one common opponent Teo KO'd and got KOTY against in one round whereas Haney went 9 with him and still couldnt get the KO.
Haney is just yet another Matchroom hypejob. He's not on Teo's level, but in fairness to Haney, neither is anyone else at Lightweight.

that bum Lopez is ducking Commey

They're already lined up to fight. Commey is easy work for Teo anyways, its the Loma fight that im excited for, beating Commey means nothing.

Tbh I've liked Haney since I first started hearing about him

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 281K)

>those eyebrows

Is he gay?

Attached: stream.png (1600x900, 1.03M)

>IT'S OUT
youtube.com/watch?v=SkP6PRU3x0g

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (540x720, 77K)

absolutely

youtube.com/watch?v=XS9WDnfQOT4

Based Paul fighting for the white race

Attached: 1446843222823.jpg (632x606, 93K)

Thoughts?

Attached: LDBC.png (592x178, 40K)

Maybe the corpse of Loma that Teo leaves behind for Haney to poke at.

According to Dwyer, Loma Haney is the best fight to be made in boxing. Is he right?

LMAO, so awful.

Based and bombpilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=dG0hIqnizl4

Attached: Wilder.jpg (960x640, 69K)

legit beat him and forced him into retirement

He's not more skilled, he's just got a different style that doesn't require nearly as much risk. Its not as easy being a hyper aggressive attacking fighter. You're always going to get hit more since you're constantly opening up. Its a difference in temperament and style, not skill.

lol @ the african nose. what an unaesthetic 'race'

>doesn't @him or even mention him by name
>garcia crying in the replies
Someone tell this kid to get off twitter

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-101323_Twitter.jpg (782x1971, 496K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v7B4lfrfaTs kino incoming

Nail by stoppage or decision, better overall boxer. Beterbiev has the advantage in brute strength, but that's about it

The closer the fight gets the more I talk myself into beterbiev by ko

Gvoz is losing but during round 9 Teddy gives him a epic speech and Gvoz by ko

I've never heard of this guy

world class boxer
4th in the WBA rankings
potential future heavyweight champion

Thought you were in America tyson?

men vafan din casual

Attached: ot.png (595x585, 583K)

does wallin have any pop? Fury's a notorious chinlet.

worlds 46th best heavyweight according to boxrec

No he has pillowfists

Attached: ottoaj.png (640x628, 983K)

HE'S THE NEXT RUIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This fight is definitely in "potential upset" territory, if Fury doesn't pay attention.

Also Otto would look like aj if he had the british suppliment

how the fuck is fury a chinlet? he's took the biggest punch from the biggest puncher in his division and came out of it just fine.

he got dropped by a cruiserweight like a sack of shit. Wilder barely grazed him w/ the first KD and it dropped him. The reason he's so overly defensive and negative is because he's hiding glass. Of course I can't explain that to you cuz' you don't know shit about boxing

>when your arms are bigger than his legs

I'm literally undefeatable with him on FN

he's been knocked down 3 times in a near 30 fight career and 2 of them were against the bigger puncher in his division yet even this 40-0 can crusher KO artist couldn't even KO him and managed to get him when he was leaning back for the first KD of the fight. cope.

Fury is proof that the mouth is quicker than the mind. I've never seen such a conjob in boxing being pushed by the mass boxing press. This guy 'beat' an old Klitschko in one of the worse fights ever, escaped with a draw against a crude slugger and fought nobody before Klitscho or since

he's also fought nothing but cans, so there's that

cheeky fiver on otto?

Two murdrers

you mean like wilder? all but 2 of wilders wins aren't even rated in the top 10 at the time he fought them. literally the biggest can crusher in history and the biggest fraud in heavyweight boxing right now. furys one good win being klitschko is more reputable than anyone wilder has ever fought and that's the common opinion. wilder managed to scrape a draw against a 2 year out of the business coke addict which the vast majority thought fury won. even the showtime commentators said fury was robbed.

Hasn't he been knocked down four times? Pajkic, Cunningham, Wilder x2

yeah you're right. my mistake. he beat the other 2 by KO as well.

>clock's ticking G String

Attached: bigbabymiller___B2XwZ5dBcwr___.jpg (1080x1350, 267K)

based

im not sayng Wilder's not a can crusher either but at least his style is far more pleasant. As for the 'robbery' talk, you pay too much attention to Fury's showboating. Wilder has 4 rounds with the two KD's, the rest of the rounds were a lot of feinting and posturing, its not hard to believe wilder could've gotten two of them. 'robbery' implies Fury was actually landing a lot of punches and beating Wilder up. that hardy happened.

Reminder that Adam Sandler played Satan in Dirty Work and was the executive producer of Grandma’s Boy

>Dirty Work

Attached: normmerchant.jpg (640x742, 68K)

>robbery
Nope, showboating far out of punching range and outlanding by 2 punches with pitty pat jabs does not win rounds, if you want to see a robbery watch Fury-Mcdermott 1

Never. Wouldn't happen.

dude, fury not only landed more jabs and power punches but did so at massively higher percentages. i watched the showtime stream and i actually have some respect for malignaggi because i think he's a good analyst and he said wilder possibly won only the two rounds he got the KDs in and in general he was in doubt about wilder even being able to win with those KDs so he obviously thought fury had won at least 10 rounds. it was a robbery.

so landing less punches wins rounds as opposed to landing more punches? listen to yourself. fury did more work in nearly all the rounds both in power and jabs.

When will people admit Canelo is a forced star being fed to us ala Joshua. He got badly undressed and whipped by Mayweather, in fact most of Mayweather's opponents (or at least big name opponents) the past decade did better than he did (Pac, Mosley, Cotto, Maidana, etc). And everytime he steps up he in the eyes of people either loses or scrapes by with a "win". With no judges on his side he'd have losses to Lara and GGG and wouldn't be champion. He did worse than Pac did against an even more faded Mosley and did shit against Cotto compared to Pac. And last his team even tried robbing Mayweather that bullshit MD.

Has Kingry got a replacement?

Attached: 1568413596132.jpg (1080x1440, 217K)

>Fury won 10 rounds
bongs are delusional

Attached: wilder-fury-compubox-punch-stats.jpg (740x622, 111K)

He turned down the replacement's replacement too, heading off the card

Hes*

Again, its an optical illusion, Fury's showboating has influenced your perception of the fight. If you watch it without sound, you'll see he did it as a substitute for actual work. Wilder's pressure surely won him at least two rounds. A draw was more than fair and not controversial at all.

except that's not me saying it it's malignaggi who i think most people respect as an analyst. your own picture proves fury outlanded wilder in 9 of the 12 rounds whilst also landing as massively higher percentages like 10%+ higher in most of the rounds. fury out-power-punched the power puncher. that's embarrassing for wilder.

a whole load of highly respected ex boxers also said fury won based on their own analysis of the fight including mayweather, holyfield, lennox lewis. i was actually a bigger fan of wilder than fury going into that fight because i was less than impressed with him being a coke addict and i thought AJ ducked wilder.

That chart proves it. Are you legit retarded?

Throwing and landing more punches is an optical illusion.

Attached: 1b9h0.jpg (314x360, 16K)

He only outlanded Wilder with more than 2 punches in round 3 9 and 10, and he got dropped TWICE, thats not enough to beat the champion

I was pretty shocked he couldn't even go after a faded, undersized Cotto. That fight was pathetic. There's nothing inspirational about Canelo. He's seriously mediocre and the protection racket around him is so obvious, only the most deluded casuals can ignore it.

This. He often showboats after throwing some jabs to make it look like he's "schooling" wilder

>landing

flicking a shitty jab while backing up isn't landing punches

>he got dropped by a cruiserweight like a sack of shit.
That shot from Cunningham could drop most HWs. Fury got right back up and easily won the fight.

>Wilder barely grazed him w/ the first KD and it dropped him.
Flash KD. Nothing to do with chin.

He seems vulnerable to KDs, which makes sense given his height and awkward style. It's possible to catch him off balance. He does seem to recover exceptionally quickly from damage. He got KO'd by Wilder for about 5 seconds and then got up and won the rest of the round.

All that being said, I would say we actually don't know that much about his chin. Haven't seen him take many clean punches.

meanwhile wilder only outpunched fury in 3 rounds 7, 9 and 12. even if you give him those rounds + the 2 deducted points he still doesn't win the fight. it should have been 115-111 fury.

fury outlanded wilder 11-4 in round 3 and outlanded in both power punches and jabs. how do you explain the mexican judge giving wilder that round then? if anyone is giving optical illusions its wilder.

Sounds like you've been watching too much amateur boxing. Ever hear of the the phrase effective aggression?

Floyd Mayweather, Sugar Ray Leonard and Sweet Pea all disagree.

Inside sources saying Otto will grapple a lot. Dirty fight

What exactly is effective about getting out-punched, out-landed and out-hustled? Plz explain.

Attached: 1517591027027.png (240x240, 23K)

Tyson's got a good ground and pound .

*saves boxing*

>effective
>16.5% landed

Hot take: Canelo, Loma, and Wilder-Fury discussion should be quarantined in a separate thread

this benefits fury though. unless he's at range he loves to hold like he did against klitschko. the only way wallin will win this is if he beats fury at his own game by fighting him at range because fury will pick him apart if he stands in front of him or keeps holding.

KSI/Logan Paul press conference expected scheduled to start in 45 mins

t. nerd

>boxing discussions should be in a separate boxing thread

Attached: xdannyxbrownx___B1jjK4HnJVV___.jpg (381x317, 14K)

Do punch stats even matter? People argue both ways.

>Fury landed 13 more punches than Wilder, landing more in 9 rounds than Wilder, it was a clear win for Fury
>Pacquiao landed 90 more punches than Horn, landing more in 11 rounds than Horn, Horn definitely won that fight

Attached: pacquiao-horn-compubox-punch-stats.jpg (720x605, 199K)

Feel like pure shit, just want him back

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 166K)

Did any of furys punches knock wilder out?

Done

Do people realise that when they say Fury wasn't hitting any good punches, they are also saying Wilder never took any good punches?

Let me spell it out and say that by following that logic, a Wilder who never took any punishment the entire fight should have been fresh enough to overcome Fury in the final rounds, no?

lol I'd fuck you up with Ali it wouldn't even be close

isn't that exactly what happened? Fury barely beat the count. just accept the draw was more than fair. Fury's gonna have to take some risk to win, maybe that style flies in England in front of a bunch of deluded alcoholics but here you actually have to throw and land significantly to win

no they don't matter and 99% of rounds score themselves just by watching them
The whole 'it's what the judges like, it's a matter of opinion bro' shit is just bollocks the scoring criteria is clear, corruption is what creates controversial decisions

>arguing with delusional nogs
what do you have to gain here

Did any of wilders?

Answer my question

Answer mine and you have the answer to yours

They complain about the spic judge but conveniently ignore that the British judge the fury team requested scored it a draw

when is are tyse fighting?

Its okay to admit youre wrong nigel.

Yes, Deontay Wilder knocked out Tyson Fury.

no, or else the fight would have been ruled a KO.

Pic related, What KO?

Attached: Untitled.png (654x395, 26K)

>NOOOOO YOU CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT MY GUYS

Where does it say Fury won?

This one

Attached: 1549250566565.webm (960x540, 1.64M)

It doesn't you fucking retard, learn to read
>gets back up

manlet

>Swedish ATG Attila Levin enters the studio

Deontay Wilder knocked out Tyson Fury

Attached: 1544942796432.jpg (720x720, 63K)

Let's discuss whether or not GGG beat Canelo guys

If you really think that, then just see it as Jack making up for those extra seconds that Wilder got against Ortiz

Might aswell start calling out loma if you're trying to kill the thread

COPE

Lads I just watched Kovalev Ward and Kovalev clearly won! Thoughts?

That's what 90% of people think

>when some online faggot starts spamming and my guy misses all his punches and gets dropped
Still want a new fight night though

>Buffer at the Logan KSI press conference

Then see the draw as partially making up for Fury's robbery of McDermott

briggs is such a meme these days

>havent heard of you in 5 years

So what's the deal with SSR

He needs to work on his personal life. Got fucked over by his wife or whatever and then given bad advice by his team for the Estrada rematch

Shut your whore mouth. The Champ™ is a /box/ legend

Attached: 1535310877417.jpg (600x813, 57K)

god damn it logan turned it into a school yard battle, cringe as fuck

streamable.com/6r9m2

this is the most cringe shit i've ever seen

Who's the toughest AI fighter on FNC? Also does maxing punch output and damage favour me or the AI?

>1st round KO

yeah watch him gas himself out attempting that like every other big mouth no name boxer who tried that

Feel free to watch that stupid fucking press conference but please do not post on /box/ ever again thank you

Imagine being in Eddies skin right now
> did I sell my soul to fucking stand here in the middle of school yard insult battle ?

In all seriousness how would Khan do Bareknuckle?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (904x872, 156K)

Kek, I can picture it now, Khan getting wobbled right before being put to rest

zoomers are a mistake

>Jaime Munguia vs. Patrick Allotey

how many bongs?

Nah, millenials like LP and KSI trying to act like zoomers is cringe.
Actual Gen Z fighters like Teofimo are based.

DONT AXE FOR STREAMS

two

which is better fury-wallin undercard or the mexifights at mungia vs allotey

mungia because we might actually get an upset.

i actually forgot fury was fighting his jobber tonight, almost missed it.

Is the Fury fight super early today?

Attached: kills_your_forests.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

You're goddamn right
youtube.com/watch?v=6nyoof_Pm8U

twitter.com/GoldenBoyBoxing/status/1172609452706414592

so by "make a statement" do they just mean win his fight, or is he actually gonna announce something IE fighting garcia

no

>you now remember

youtube.com/watch?v=2QSPj4p8rrw

makes me crack up hard every time

Ryan is a fucking pussy. I used to support him but this diva has fought anyone to deserve the big money. I bet this faggot is going with al Haymon soon. He’s like Leo Santa Cruz fights BUMS and gets the big bucks. I can’t wait to see this twink get KTFO!

there was still some good trunk left on that tree

golden boy knows he wants to leave so watch them throw him to the wolves soon

He's ranked number 4 with the WBA actually. A serious contender.

Good fuck this pussy.

You get to cut it off later so the robots won't take all your jobs.

I guess they're starting streaming the entire card then. TV doesn't have Tyson-Wallin on until 6 hours from now.

Ryan Garcia is a BUM!

you wish you could, incel

only co feature and main event on tv tonight here

>Ryan Garcia tells The Athletic no one from Golden Boy contacted him yesterday after the back-and-forth on Twitter and he was very surprised. “My promoter acted in a very unprofessional manner, a pattern at this point.” Says he’s not sure if he’ll be paid since he’s not fighting

sunny edwards is kinda good actually

Getting dropped - chin
Getting up - heart
m8
Fury's a chinlet, but he's not a heartlet

Can't wait for the fight of the year.
Fury vs. Wallin, a true 50-50!
I hope everyone here will tune in!

I've actually never met a white guy called Sunny before. Met a ton of Indians called Sunny before, though. Because they make it white sounding by changing their name from Sunir to Sunny.

he's from croydon maybe he's a white indian

>avanesyan vs lejarraga
really? after last time?

Attached: 1568494550055.webm (480x480, 2.88M)

that boy Edwards slicc doe

fuck england.

I don't know man. I think Fury has the edge. 60:40 imo

>The pretty ones dont turn around
0/10 dont ever post that webm again

it's a chav name here
I've known two sunnys and both bin-dipping council-scrounging dregs of society

I hate that. I knew a chinese grl with a chinese name who went by veronica at starbucks. Stand by your name. Be proud. Funny cause she always acted super chinese and shat on "mainlanders"

Attached: Fury_Fan_Club.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

if your local doesn't look like this then you should move

post tag

Put a bet on Allotey to pull the upset. 40/1 for decision and 25/1 for the KO. Munguia is an accident waiting to happen.

>betting on a goldenboy card
like the KO odds though

xXManBoyLoveOK6969Xx

how many bongs till mexican fighter wins rigged golden boy fight?

>F-Fury will l-lose..... THIS time!!

imagine stranding on a remote island and seeing these 3 gathering berries

Yeah, I know if it's close he'll be robbed but there is a chance. Paddy Power odds too.

i think that starts at 7 est/midnight british and cofeature/main of fury-wallin is 11est/4 am british

funny how people shit on Miller for failing when Joshua has been juicing obviously as well. the same who defend Whyte judge Miller. it's 2019, if you don't know all pro athletes are on juice you must believe in Santa Claus.

wasn't his last fight against a paddy too? and only reason he wasn't ko'd was because the paddy was gassed

cheers

np bbcakes

gl mate. I have a feeling too.

It was an MD but Hogan clearly outboxed him. If only he had more power Munguia would be out cold. He was caught with many flush right hands.

Admittedly I've never seen Allotey fight but he has a high KO percentage in his record and he's still quite young, only 28. Africans having been pulling upsets over the past few years too.

who's excited to watch Vianello? I think he could be the lesser Hrgovic

no

Attached: 1568496730384.webm (716x402, 2.91M)

Attached: fuck spics.png (958x541, 918K)

Attached: nips iffy uh.jpg (800x450, 43K)

wait, duno is signed to GBP too? this is an easy as fuck fix. send him a premium for taking a dive and making garcia look good. doubt fishnets is above that

garcia is a little bitch tho

Attached: EESmKw8X4AAc-X9.jpg (1080x360, 69K)

>otto, like the simpsons. geddit?

Embarrassing that normies hear Otto and automatically think "Simpsons character" rather than "German chancellor".

lol what is a German chancellor

>send him a premium for taking a dive and making garcia look good
They won't do that because they don't care about Garcia any more since Canelo told him fishnets was robbing him

mad how this fight is at the tmobile centre

CHILL CHAMP CHILL
instagram.com/p/B2aJlBNhcSx/?igshid=3rfmr9dwt7xe

faggot

Gay cunt.

it has to have sections closed off surely
unbelievable that BT have stuck it on ppv also

pretty sure it is a two tier venue so im guessing the whole top tier is closed

do you actually think knowing who otto von bismarck is makes you smart?

Attached: 1555871401594.png (512x384, 254K)

cant help but notice the guy who walks infront of dan rafael everytime i see this angle

What time is the fury fight?

It means I received compulsory education. Not that I'm smart, but that I actually turned up like everyone else is supposed to.

And Bismarck aside, making a "joke" that Otto Wallin shares a name (and nothing else relevant) with some character from some show is just retarded.

>i go to school, and am therefore better than people who make jokes on Yea Forums

Attached: 1554493021770.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Both cards are starting now.

I'm all in on Wallin lads.

does anybody have a stream besides crack streams? his is laggy as fuck

>i confuse past tense with present tense because I'm afraid massive faggot and my mother didn't love me enough to breastfeed me

How much is the Fury fight in the UK?

In the US it's $5. In Canda it's $FREE.99

>i didn't go to film school, i went to films

it's free for me

WHATS WITH THESE HOMIES DISSIN MY GIRL?

Attached: 5c4770e62500003a017db79d.jpg (720x1280, 131K)

Imagine watching this tripe

whore.

I want to be her dirty little cracker secret

Attached: ..jpg (652x737, 26K)

who took the picture?

Attached: thinking.jpg (225x225, 8K)

long and tiring days reading from your script and embezzling campaign funds

>$100k/yr isn't enough for congress
>make it $300k/yr

so based

I mean yeah, if you stream it lol.

she makes close to 200 grand a year fuck her

aoc lied about being from the hood to add to her sob story.
she's the caleb plant of politics, without any of the skill.

thanks dawg

I hate this Still Dre instrumental. I hate that it gets played so much still. its maddening, a 9 year old messing with a piano could have made it

she has the unfortunate penchant of faking shit

if you point out how retarded it is you're an incel though

Attached: f22.jpg (4096x2873, 1.76M)

WHY DO THEY GOTTA FRONT?

Attached: Ocasio-screenshot.png (576x1024, 496K)

POST LINKS TO STREAM

I hate women so much its unreal

Attached: 1562308433826.jpg (800x555, 115K)

any of these undercards gonna be good? just turned it on

get aids

HOW? How does this show keep on getting worse?

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-165112_Twitter.jpg (800x1702, 572K)

she's literally an actress. how can a random bartender make congress? you literally get casted and a team handles the heavy lifting and all you have to do is push insane far left ideas

>fighting outdoors

WHAT DID WE EVER TO THESE GUYS TO MAKE THEM SO VIOLENT?

Attached: 2019-02-06T005921Z-988741173-HP1EF2602QW05-RTRMADP-3-USA-TRUMP.jpg (2500x1572, 271K)

at least it’s an original composition and not stolen from a 70s funk song

He didn't make it

>if Canelo wins, he'd be a simultaneous 3-weight champion

160 WBC Franchise Champion. 168 WBA Regular World Champion. 175 WBO World Champion.

>thot
>/pol/

raus

The incel fears the woman

have sex

this is why boxing is dead

notice she never wears a usa pin

her standing up for immigrants is more american than anything you've ever done

What a f*cking legend.

Attached: 1562449936976.png (120x120, 7K)

imagine not being a capitalist.

That's based tho

you mean standing up for illegals who don't pay taxes? yeah real american

Dont need to imagine it :^)

>you mean standing up for illegals who don't pay taxes? yeah real american

Attached: averageharleyrider.png (1029x627, 1.61M)

you also don't need to imagine being poor.

so...boxing?

Taxation is LITERALLY theft, what sort of cuck would willingly open up their butthole for the irs?

Reminder that /box/ is a MAGA board.

Attached: wilder tank.jpg (1000x703, 1.05M)

based

Attached: 1563039333820.png (489x484, 255K)

BASED

pachinko or whatever his name is afraid of little guys right. watch how he always ties up the right arm

i will vote for trump.

Attached: wilder trump.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

>spic
>from mudville

Attached: donald_trump_arizona_2016_by_gage_skidmore_wikipedia-horiz.jpg (915x585, 77K)

I would leave my family for her

First good post in this shit thread

flores has the coke shakes going on

You literally don't have a choice. You're partaking in capitalism whether you like it or not.

British boxers that are fighting in Vegas should DEMAND that their fight take place earlier on in the day so it is on at an acceptable time for the British audience as part of the contract

would love to watch the fury fight tonight but simply shan't be staying up until 5am, this is a fucking joke
if fury really was a man of the people then he wouldn't keep fucking over the british audience by fighting in vegas

Based and bombzquad

Based and redpilled.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

he's a man of the american people.
move to a relevant country or stop crying.

Do you think we should allow non-citizens to use healthcare funded by a single payer system?

so box is just a thread of retarded niggers that aren't even watching the boxing?

yes

>miss 1st weigh in
>moving to 160 next fight

I wonder if he'll keep fighting bums at 160. Hope Allotey could end up.

Attached: stream.png (1600x900, 1.36M)

>little beaner dick

>be a yank
>desire complete freedom and no taxes
>also expect to have infrastructure down to basic things such as the road network which wouldn't exist without tax money

All the black people love Spence.
>Crawford is here

I don't get it.

why do people always say illegals don't pay taxes

income tax sure, but lots of people work off the books. if an illegal immigrant buys literally anything he's paying taxes

fuck roads and fuck illegals.

Flores Jr gonna get that KO

based

Attached: 1562987901775.png (300x577, 134K)

no he's just of the money and his persona is just a marketing scheme
he doesn't care about the fans, he just wants to capitalise on the yank market seeing as there is not many successful yank boxers compared to 20 years so a foreign fighter has the opportunity to fill the gap in the market and grab a slice of the lucrative yank pie

networks are forming their incestuous communities where no boxer interacts with anyone not on the roster

Stream link?

you stuck listening to this girl commentator too?

Trump loves the blacks. Its literally the gayest part of his presidency. Blacks will never vote republican. He's literally pissing in the wind.

read the thread, abdul

Yep

>Woman commentators, not even once

You're responding to someone or more likely than not has illegal relatives or is himself

the problem with right wing /pol/ yanks is that you don't have the moral high ground regarding immigration because white europenas aren't native to the land

i am native to this island so i have the complete moral high ground over pakis and other immigrants

The fight of our time is Crawford Loma, which we know will be a battle but Crawford wins p4p. He's magical with the gloves on. Spence just power. I don get?

>Blacks will never vote republican.
i will.

this is a whites only board

you finally make a good post.

this is a black sport.

Attached: based bud.jpg (1080x1341, 358K)

the random pauses she makes in the middle of a sentence are infuriating

remember when /pol/ said drumpf will 'drain the swamp' and destroy all of the jewish elite puppet masters then he turned out to be even more of a jewish bootlicker than the other presidents (and that's a high standard to reach)

Attached: 1507483940744.jpg (750x445, 59K)

how many bongs till fury sparks the jobber?

about 2+ hours

another 4 (four) bongs
just go to bed mate

a lot of jews in nyc.
the jew bagel store dude used to give me free bagels every friday, so it's cool.

you're an anomaly, urkel. Blacks vote over 90% democrat. he shouldn't be bothering with blacks, its a waste of time.

>thinks it'll start early
>thinks it'll start on time
>thinks it'll start any less than an hour late
lmao

So one bong is 30min? Finally figured it out.

Hey, did you know Otto Wallin's dad died? He's super motivated bro.

i just like guns, my dude.
even though in my city you can't have em.

Attached: IMG_2242.jpg (3024x3024, 3.79M)

Realistically when will Fury be fighting lads?
Might make a cup of tea.

Attached: -8.jpg (904x864, 84K)

it will not start until after midnight in the only relevant timezone

why do retards come in here and make "wen furry guna fite" comments over and over when the answer is given a million times per thread

30 min is 30 bings
get ur shit str8

3 1/2 hours

because someone answers. and Yea Forums died 7 years ago

fury fight link?

fuck you

Fuck off fag

dont be a downer, share the link bro

one bong is an hour but the yank is wrong, i know for a fact that fights in vegas always take place just after 5am

it's called a bong because that is the sound big ben makes every hour

Flores Jr shutout. Couldn't get the knockout.

read the thread you dumbass faggot

lucky Aussie cunt getting to watch comfy Sunday morning boxing

vegas fights never happen before 5am mate
go to bed, the fight will be shit and you'll regret staying up

could you save me some time and post the link. thanks

*takes your guns*

Attached: stream.png (1600x900, 864K)

no

Lowe vs Hernandez predictions?

Attached: dddddaaa.jpg (300x168, 9K)

it'll go down once the fight starts

he's lucky in this scenario but spare a thought for the aussies that watch european football

might just watch it on the laptop in bed, see what happens, and pour this cup of tea down the sink. Cheers.

imagine thinking this is a good position to run on
>I'm sure these people are just begging to be disarmed!

It claims online that it'll start at 3:00am... Which means the main card starts at 3:00 and Fury won't be out until about 6:00... And once they do their hour long ringwalks they then have to spend another 2 hours singing the national anthems.

So much fucking time wasting for what could be over in a second.

Yeah its hard to beat

Not a h8r but soccer is for poofs

each to their own lad, i have work on monday morning so don't want to mess my sleeping pattern up that bad
i'll only stay up for a vegas fight if it's worth it and i don't think tonight will be anything to remember
just another controlled, composed fury victory

Jaime fought yet?

i hope the gypsy nog loses

had a long week. Spent all my weekend up to now going out and doing errands, and have another long week of traveling coming up.

on the couch, a couple of beers and wines, ready for /box/ all bymself. This is /COMFY/

oh ya, Aussie timezone are the worst for sports, except for US fight cards.

GMT is objectively the best. Nice late night weekday US sports. All relevant football on at the right time. Comfy weekend morning SH rugby. Just this bullshit to contend with for fights.

shut that soft shit up.

Attached: problem.jpg (634x894, 103K)

>says the sunburnt bloke from a country that enjoys watching blokes hit the ball with a bat for 8 hours a day for 5 days and ends up in a draw
i know you've already won the ashes but i hope england win the 5th test so it ends 2-2 and exposes cricket for what a shit sport it is
why is there no tiebreaker? why does the title holder retain it if it's a draw? genuinely gets me fucking mad

Anyone else on ESPN? A woman cant really be the color commentary for a fury fight, can she lads?

dennis hogan is in the thread using an irish vpn. based

i really hope not

damn a nigga cant be comfy anymore?

Gypo cunt getting popped

fucking dare you to come to my caravan park in stockport and say that

435th for Valuev

Attached: kpjel4-09valuevlarge.jpg (529x420, 28K)

>why does the title holder retain it if it's a draw? genuinely gets me fucking mad
Tradition, it's always been that way, But i agree test matches are a fucking snooze fest.

based and budpilled.

fuck tradition, there needs to be a tiebreaker, a draw is unacceptable
i can even ignore my bias to admit the way we won the world cup was fucking dumb
there should have been another super over to find a clear winner, a world cup should not be decided on boundaries

They'rea ctually trying a buy-back thing. I think they're paying more than the original cost of the guns. The US have something like 500 million guns in circulation. If they buy each one at like $500, that's $250 billion.

Attached: 1568495382711.jpg (700x1001, 578K)

How do I get a boxing gf?

Honestly fuck timezones

assuming it's Christina Poncher, she always does Top Rank undercards, don't worry you'll get Kreigel or Tessitore or whoever their cringe hype man is for the main event

>boxingstreams gone off reddit

where do i go now

Rollie fucked up Ryan in sparring?
instagram.com/p/B2aPyh3H0nR/?igshid=1ekpw7lvcpxzl

not as cringe as brian kenney

U score?

visit ESPN.com/plus to sign up today!

if you sign up in the next 28 seconds, you get 2% off

worked well in oz and new zealand lol

you go back

Work on your jab.

I can see why Fury fights in the US now

Attached: 1568504309369.png (806x873, 922K)

thanks buddy

Attached: 1568477687233.webm (640x800, 2.99M)

the arena is so quiet i can hear a phone ringing

cute of Tyson to take his retarded little cousin everywhere

Hughie?

the other one who's fighting now

what does it mean that the ring was bubbling

its a joke juan

someone shut this screaming beaner up.

Absolutely unequivocally based

>turn on stream
>a woman is speaking

why does this ever happen? did they run out of all possible males on planet earth?

Manlet tappers should be banned

That fucking thing is 28yrs old

Attached: 1556771413970.png (370x369, 208K)

Low is such a fucking faggot

Dont worry they always get professionals for the main card

gotta say, this is pretty based.

Attached: richie.png (409x498, 150K)

Attached: kot.gif (500x288, 1.18M)

You have to spar her ex bf

Disgusting mutts

>hug my opponent until I win

Didnt know you were in the states hughie

they called you but you ignored the call as spam

>carlos cuadras
bacne is back.

>5’4
>115 lbs
The king of Manlets

>that flat ass
irish men love it

Ryan gets slapped all the time in sparring. Thank God it only seems to happen in the gym.

>that fucking back acne
I would literally not take off my shirt let alone box in front of thousands of people

Holy shit Carlos Cuadras aka mini Canelo reduced to fighting in prelims. Sad shit.

Adalaide Byrd!!! This gonna B gud

>5'10"
>115lbs

And introducing, the king of lanklets.....

Kek

We need more female judges. Julie Lederman been doing good.

kippers stop reporting posts, snitch nigga.

We need no female judges

idk who this kippers guy is but I feel like punching him in the stomach

>not liking controversy

I dindu nuffin

Attached: weeeeee.webm (480x854, 2.02M)

COME ON YOU CRAZY MIDGET

some needs to take a knife and scrape all that back acne off

Attached: 41637546_541990962906299_2289932912751017984_n.png (480x468, 179K)

kippers hit me up if you ever need some white dick

The absolute state of Cuadras's back

kippers is a janny

fwb, fellas with backs

/box/'s girl

Attached: 1566770095165.jpg (1080x1349, 122K)

What round is Fury winning in lads?

>implying
Walin is no pushover mate. Ranked number 4. Puts him above AJ the way I see it.

Julie Lederman is unironically the worst judge in the business. And I'm a well adjusted male who has regular sex.

Yeah and Schwarz was ranked 6th. Doesn't mean shit. If you think Fury isn't winning within 5 rounds you're taking the piss.

not to sound like a casual but byrd is obviously worse. i too enjoy partaking in the sex so i am also unbiased

Attached: ahhhh cabron whats good.jpg (418x466, 15K)

can someone post fight link

Last 2 digits

I didn't even know he was fighting lol. Nigga still eating the Mexican beef I guess

no haha

With each other? haha

Don't be poor faggot and get DAZN/ESPN+

>horale rick, l'm'askyou'sumthin

I'm honored if the thought of me and someone else gives you an erection Kippers. But no, I have sex with females.

>Schwarz
...Was ranked #2 you filthy casual. Both serious contenders. Fury doesn't fight cabdrivers like Ruiz.

what's that? oh yeah i'm just sitting here with four entire inches of white penis with kippers's name on it

can you give me your password so i can use yours

NEW

It's another episode of whyte bois getting mooped again

So what makes you think the swede cunt will win if he's ranked lower than Schwarz?

Duno would have battered Ryan Garcia, I see why he didn't want to take the fight.

JUST OPENED THE STREAM THAT I NEVER GOT A LINK FOR
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?????? ISN'T IT UNNECESSARILY CRUEL FOR MANLETS THIS SMALL TO FIGHT?

the 45? what is this, a compact model?

Stick a dick in your mouth fucking crying faggot