What was Yea Forums's opinion about peak barca

How much did they make you seethe

Attached: 09-10_get_3209986k.jpg (858x536, 579K)

Really nice team to watch

They did not make me seethe at all, because I bandwagoned them like a good American customer.

Also: I like short passing, possession football.

Attached: catalans.jpg (645x671, 58K)

Nobody except Spaniards hated them back then, everyone loved Iniesta, Xavi, Messi and Alves. Plus the played great football and pakis hadn't got the internet yet so there was no Ronaldo/Messi arguments.

For me it's peak Chelsea 2009-2012 and fuck Uefalona coz Chelsea were robbed in 2009 by them.

Attached: munich-germany-saturday-may-19-2012-chelsea-players-line-up-for-a-CB1D6A.jpg (1300x915, 302K)

>implying we seethe'd

Attached: torres.jpg (1882x895, 853K)

reminder every american flag that bandwagons barca are mexicants

reminder every american flag that bandwagons eeal are mexicants

everyone knows this

based and redpilled

reminder every american flag that bandwagons la liga teams are mexicants

They didn't, I was on their side

Current Barca is what makes me seethe. It's an insult to all those players to see Dembele, Arthur, Malcolm, Semedo, boomer Boateng and shit like that playing with a Barca shirt

I blame it all on André Gomes

They were really going uphill there

>Bosingwa

Attached: rs_3463ec66edb459bd1dd.jpg (375x500, 27K)

I'm proud of being one of the few who to this day haven't watched a single game they played , I praise myself in being Clean from Poop's bald fraud football

reminder every american flag are mexicants

loooooooool

literally the definition of refball. 2009 and 2011 UCL had the craziest refball games ever in the history of the champions league being the match at Stamford bridge and the match in the Bernabéu. They dived all over the place and always tried to get rival players sent off by faking, diving and creating beef out of nowhere. Fuck them

where's henry

But bro...peak barca was 2014 MSN barca...

Attached: Mourinho_Epic_Celebration_-_Barcelona_Vs_Inter_28.04.2010.MKV_snapshot_00.08_[2010.04.29_02.59.14].j (720x576, 66K)

This and people seem to forget how boring their matches were. We remember the beautiful moments but those are about a couple over 90 minutes. Better of watching highlights on youtube. Ferguson seem to always do something stupid in the finals to give Barca the type of game they wanted and thrive in. Scholes should have started both finals. When he was subbed on they actually took control of the game from peak Barca but the sheets already had too many shit stains for them to win in the end.