Dutch are becoming a force to be reckoned with

Pic related are the Dutch U17 team. They won recently an European Championship. Dutch Youth is stacked.

Attached: skysports-holland-netherlands_4316121.jpg (2048x1152, 265K)

Your mother looks at you with regret.

how did yall let it get so bad shake my head

Stacked with niggers apperantly

>dutch

I see a lot of threads regarding this topic. Can someone explain to me why the skin color of a soccer player is important for this sport? Thank you.

Polcucks get upset by it.

But why? Why don't they get upset by hair or eye color?

Read a book on 20th century German history.

"""under 17"""

Because they feel like mercenaries.

>Dutch

We had a U19 or something win an EC awhile back aswell and look at the state of our NT now

Lots of immigrants.

>Dutch

just shelf the racist angle, it's insulting to my intelligence to claim that the members of the france NT are more french than they are african. this isn't a couple people, or even something like our basketball NT which are all black but all of them are distinctly american. think about it like this: all of the best german players start declaring for ireland then they win the world cup in a decade. don't you see how saying "Look at how good the irish are at soccer!" would be a foolish thing to say?

What is more mercenary, having diaspora raised by foreign youth system play for your NT or talent from a foreign country raised by a native youth system?

Well, yeah. There's 3 islands with black people that are Dutch. We had a former colony with Suriname that's black. There's a lot of them that moved here when they could afford it and did good, hard, honest work.
A nationality isn't defined by ethnicity or skin color.

At least yuro colonial powers (france england netherlands belgium portugal etc) have some ties with their former colonies.

Do you know what feels actually mercenary? Those tiny and rich arab countries with their national teams full of foreigners from countries with no historical ties wew

They can do "good, hard, honest" work in their own country and try developing it
I'm guessing you want the Netherlands to be half mutt before the century ends?

I understand the concept of a nationality as opposed to a race/ethnicity, but still.. The Dutch national team should be of people who are ethnically dutch. Why don't Suriname Dutch players play for Suriname?

I'm not even racist. I wouldn't want a white dude playing for an African team. Pic related- I don't like how the white guy plays for an African country. It just ruins the entire point of having world cups and national teams in the first place. Its turning into club football.

Attached: South-Africa-team-against-005.jpg (460x276, 20K)

The former, since for the most part all they know about the country they're representing is what they've been told by their parents or what they've been able to pick up from visiting for 2 weeks every year. And it's usually a sign they're not good enough for the country they grew up in (with some exceptions) so their supposed beloved homeland is actually just a backup plan.

>It just ruins the entire point of having world cups and national teams in the first place. Its turning into club football.
Maybe because globalization insinuates that nationality is meaningless. This is what the world under liberalism is heading towards.
And soon enough borders will be redundant and probably removed altogether. Every country will be similar to each other ethnically and culturally.
Even today, nationality is only about location.

They've been coming here since the late 1600s. It's not a "new" thing.
In the late 1970s Suriname voted for independence and those who wanted to stay Dutch came here.

Who cares. They're Dutch. They're raised here, went to Dutch schools, had Dutch football trainers, played in Dutch teams with Dutch boys, eat Dutch food, live Dutch culture. Somehow because their great grandparent came from another country they're not Dutch tough?

So you admit that you want Netherlands to be half mutt by 2100?

I don't want anything. I honestly don't care. Honestly don't see skin color and think "THAT PERSON IS NOT DUTCH HE'S *insert former colony*"

>Born in France
>Grew up in France
>First language is French
>Career began and in some cases still is in France
Why would they want to then play for an African team just because of their parents or grandparents? Isn't that more mercenary? This is the case for literally all of their nogs except Umtiti

>The Dutch national team should be of people who are ethnically dutch
Agreed. And all the Australian sports teams should be exclusively represented by Aboriginal athletes. Why don't ethnically European Australians just represent their ancestors' countries?

Because it was turned into a "country of immigrants" which is practically irreversible
You can still stop it from happening to the UK before it's too late.

wont see any of them in our national team tho

Blacks are not European. When I see a nigger or bunch of them in a European national team, I immediately don't consider that team like a representation of this country. I actually feel disgusted when I see their fans are even cheering for them.

t. Ante Pavelic

Well that's unsurprising coming from a Croat. You don't even consider Serbs and Bosniaks who look like you to be human.

inb4 someone posts Eduardo to """"own"""" you

I have nothing against blacks, but when a European national team seemingly has half or more of its team represented by non-Europeans it just kills the interest in the sport a little for me

Imagine if the Brazilians were all blue-eyed blonds. You'd think to yourself: "where are all the Monkeyinhos and Favelinhos."

You guys need to take a look at the current Chinese national team. They're naturalising foreigners like crazy and giving them Chinese names. The nation literally becomes money-driven in this case and for that reason it kills the passion in the sport when it comes to international clashes.

This. It would be fun to see where some top football countries such as France or Netherlands would be without Africans and other immigrants.

The latter because a national team should reflect the basis of the country, which is the people, not the systems they set up.

Why do you keep saying "who cares" as if that is an argument?
Nationality should be synonymous with ethnicity except for completely mutted up countries like USA and Brazil. It's more useful and gives nationality meaning.

you're not european yourself

Attached: 9GFCLd38LSg.jpg (898x619, 76K)

>tf
>tp
Nice self awareness idiot

Attached: 1563009924-1562957370024.jpg (480x488, 54K)

you'll get shat on for saying this but even as a non racist myself i'd feel weird when the team of my country has 6+ niggers in its starting 11 when most people l know and see outside look like me

>when most people l know and see outside look like me
Heh, I wish

cucks like you make me proud not to be Dutch

based and most definitely redpilled, why is it always the croats that get it but never the s*rbs

>even as a non racist myself i'd feel weird when the team of my country has 6+ niggers

there is no shame to be racist you know you dont have to pretend on the internet

>I’m not racist but
Have sex incel

Implying we're bad

You're garbage

ok

For me it’s Unkwunku N’gonbolo.

For me, it's Wilhelm Van Mbumbulu Mombolongolo

I honestly have never seen a black person irl where I live. How many of these are there in the west?

Where the white boys at?

*sip member that 98 Netherlands team.. Yep now that was real dutch.
Seriously though, I miss them.

Attached: 1538672447130.gif (467x398, 70K)

Reminder youth squads are choosing physicality over technique and that's why we're left skill-less kick and run pace merchants that hit the wall at 22. African bodies mature faster and because of this moronic youth coaches are destroying divegrass

For me it's Antje van Ebola

>tfw this is the last generation of based English and Anglo-Caribbean boys dominating the English team
It'll be majority Ngubu straight off the boat from Africa within 10 years just like the French

Attached: 1562356988035.png (1549x1077, 1.41M)

Cant wait for them to meet france in the euro final. Exciting times ahead, fuck white "culture" and tradition

and netherlands is a tiny country, they'll be replaced very fast.

Because that also means your country is becoming an African shithole, and the shithole is unironic, there is not a single country with black people that isn't a shithole

Best ratio

Attached: kino.jpg (1024x576, 174K)

I see one or two a month here, but then again I'm from the North.

Except it is a representation of their country

Attached: paris.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

1) how many of them have white mothers?
2) do dutch people even cheer for non-native team?

LET THEM IN!!!

They are not. They call themselved DUTCH or FRENCH or GERMAN, the same as white as white Europeans.

They are not guests. They are the owners. This is THEIR land. They are the settlers, they came FOREVER, they will not go back.

twitter, mtv and reddit already taking over europe

what about you

Holy shit and I thought France was bad,look at all those niggers.

you're going to reap just what you sow

Talent scouts at this level are hacks and can only judge on apparent physical strengths like speed and agility. Hence a lot of Euro youth teams full of blacks, who develop early and exemplify these traits.

why do french people get so upset about people their skin colours

There would be more blacks in poland if that country was actually worth living in

so what is the price of selling your country to alien invaders? a +50% average salary? a fewer days to earn for a new iPhone?

Nation literally means tribe, a tribe can't be multi etnic. USSR was a multi etnic state, but no everyone was a russian, Bolivia Is a literally called multi nations unions (lots of tribes/nations)
countrys like USA and most of Américas because their originated with multi nationalities immigration are the reason you have the wrong concept of nation
There vis a reason why the term Áfrican american exist.

High gdp means unstoppable Brown immigration, you dont need high gdp, you need a house, a wife and a job.

We got the goblino treat on our dna, but Is still recovery plausible. We just need free abortion before Is too late.
Or qurantine Buenos Aires, but Is not happening

Being accused of racism

Well, ironically enough attracting scum-people is only going to make your country shittier as time goes on and they "contribute" to the nation overall. Poland's shittiness now will be its redemption later.

In denial BLACKED addicts obsessed with trying to appear racist but insecure with the fact they love nigger dick

Heh. Dark skin amirite?

Just copying France. Black and twinks are the future champions

Aren't u turkish?

Why use a pic from Cote d' Ivore when talking about Netherlands?

take the ngubu pill

But there are plenty of blonde blue-eyed Brazilians. If they played better than your average Wanderwilson Paulista, of course they would deserve being on the national team. I agree that importing players who weren't grown in your country is wrong, but if players were grown in your country, be them black or white, they deserve to be called to play for the NT. They should showcase the poweress of your nation's youth academies, not be "blackies/whites are better hrvatska uber alles" racist shit.

Funnily enough, I've noticed that most Black Dutch players have very Dutch names and surnames.

All blacks here are from Suriname and Dutch Antilles and as such have Dutch, Portuguese or sometimes made up names.
Sub Saharans which have Mbongo tier names are pretty rare here

Also standard naming for black people here is an English first name and some Dutch last name. Though often it's older Dutch and a bit fancier since is from colonial times. Wijnaldum, Bergwijn, Rijkaard etc are not very typical here

kara boga, take the ngubupill my brothers

BASED

>t. ottoman rapebaby

hold on Pogba