/hsfbg/ high school football general week 3

Where are you going this week?

Why /hsfbg/? So we can discuss what games we watching. Why the wing-t is a meme. What position you played and how good you did when you played.

Does your state have a good league? Do you have a single site for the state championships?

Who has the best league and why is it Texas? Who has the best players and why is it Florida?

Discuss football at its purest competitive form here.

Tv tonight: Tyler vs Tyler John Tyler ESPN2 at 8pm Eastern. East Texas rivalry at its finest.

Attached: 1E2C52AB-202D-4139-8432-1877C9D2C4FD.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

I wish I played football in high school, now my old school has like the 4th best football team in the country.

Nice. What state?

D.C

Who /carroll/ here?

Attached: carrolldragons.jpg (232x217, 12K)

Damn, good memories of this game. Black vs white

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

Who else watching this for the cheerleaders?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

Interesting. Would do be better if they just played in Maryland’s athletic association?

how much pussy do these high-school chads really get?

In Texas, lots. But all the girls wear promise rings and go to abstinence only church.... so lots!

you realize those are underage high school students right?

Two weeks ago I listed 7 reasons to go to a game, and some user joked: 8. The cheerleaders

I’m just continuing the joke.

Why are the majority of the best high school sports programs comes from retarded private jesus freak schools?

too late, i already reported you to the fbi

>watching 18 and youngers

thats fucking creepy stop

Anyone have a kid in your area that received scholarship offers to P5 schools only to stay local and be a walk on at some literal who FCS program?

Who /kings mountain/ or /ashbrook/ here?

Attached: mountain.png (199x178, 18K)

Because god gives you extra power.

Shucks

Post unis. Seems like a cool logo.

Where did this happen?

You can only reply to this post if your team has beaten Allen in the playoffs