Is he overrated?

Is he overrated?

Attached: 20190912_161321.jpg (1080x1619, 635K)

no

Yes.

Luke Shaw or Ben Chilwell could do the same things as he does if they played in the Liverpool backline while Jobbertson would get exposed if played for example in Shaw's place at United.

He's world class. Simple as.

He's a Klopp baby. There is a reason he played for Hull. That's where he will play when Klopp leaves. Just like World Cup winning Großkreutz.

You don't get 11 assists from LB without being good

He is already declining, in a couple of seasons Robertson will be at Burnley or Watford. At least he won 1 trophy in what will be probably the only good season of his career

Not as well rounded as Tierney.

as soon as he came to the club he showed great crosses

without Klopp though he'd be a midtable LB who gets a few good crosses shown on MOTD every season

he is underrated

'I am still tired just looking at Robertson. He makes 100-metre sprints every minute, absolutely incredible, and these are qualities.'

-Mou

>Luke Shaw

overrated, but also underrated

So... rated just fine?

>There's a reason he played for Hull

Because they signed him from Dundee?

Liverpool has the best fullbacks. Absolutely based

system player

>fullbacks
>system babbys

abhorrent post axel

So he's just a Scottish Leighton Baines

A bit but he's still phenomenal

its ok

Attached: 1559496465584.jpg (404x404, 28K)

Keiran Tierney is better.

the scottish alberto moreno

Best Liverpool player at Real Madrid - Liverpool final

this. he could walk into the starting 11 of any team

Arguably the best left back in the world nowadays
Marcelo hit a hard downward slope, Alaba hasn't been relevant in years and Jordi Alba is just there

*crosses towards you*
This man, the greatest leftback in all of England, has delivered the perfect cross into the box towards you. How do you attempt to score the goal?
>A) Towering header
>B) Spectacular overhead
>C) Volley off your front foot
>D) Chest it down for a cheeky tap in into the side netting

Attached: p122798.png (500x500, 400K)

E) Sky it into the 24th row

t. Jordan Henderson

he cute

Attached: thumb_93684_default_news_size_5.jpg (850x510, 27K)

>F) Nothing.
The cross is so good I don’t even need to touch it and it goes in

for me its a one time volley off the front foot.

Kek

he is a great player. it is unfortunate he was born into the biggest piece of shit scottish generation in my lifetime

hes not even the best left back in scotland lmao

Attached: EBdYeZ2XkAAFzpl.jpg (786x1200, 67K)

>Luke Shaw

Lol

He is pretty bad for Scotland because he doesn't get to go forward and spends most of the match in his own half

So I would say yes he is slightly a systembabbby. But he's still very good at what he does, and could play for any of the top teams in the world

He's overrated by the people who overrate him, but underrated by the people who underrate him.

That was Lovren desu

This thread proves that he's actually underrated. Easily the best left back on the planet. Only thing he lacks is goals but with his assist record it's not even a problem.

Without taking freekicks.