/heem/

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x810, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mmaweekly.com/ufc-octagon-girl-ban-australian-politicians-trying-to-make-it-happen-ahead-of-ufc-243
youtube.com/watch?v=Zda4ioqKk7Y
youtu.be/5ouEw9200e0
youtu.be/S5gGkp4C8ag?t=131
youtu.be/_-sSxDUU4oo
youtu.be/gdraHz00sn8
youtu.be/ZR3veScxa6M?t=141
youtu.be/tZ8t86bMajc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brendan shuab

Slinging dick

henry cejudo is the man to defeat khabib
>olympic wrestler
>freakish orc-like strength at 155 lbs
>huge head
>mental genius
>immeasurable fight IQ

Khabib kimuras sperguson in the second.

Screencap this.

Attached: splob_btfo.jpg (720x439, 53K)

Jones vs stipe at heavyweight, who wins?

Khabib is undefeated...and that's a FACT!

Attached: 9C04AD3C-9EA3-4102-822E-2F0C55D5A2EC.jpg (554x554, 30K)

Defend Or Vacate.
When tony gets behind the black lines, khabib will throw a 1-2 combo. Tony will have his arms low and knees ready. He will use his funky head movenent to avoid khabibs simple strikes. Round 2 ko.

Attached: 1567889429187.jpg (1200x675, 142K)

Dana.

Cejudo is such a virgin its painful. He also never beat DJ. I miss DJ bros, he was such a talented champ, super respectful, the fact this spic got a split decision over him and considers it a respectable win makes me mad

Lads I'm telling you right now so you're not surprised, we're going to see a smarter Gaethje fighting on Saturday. He will unironically be more composed and might even mix in some wrestling. You could see elements of this in the Barboza fight, but because it was so short people just remember it for the heem.

Trust me, Gaethje's fighting a different fight now. Remember this post so you're not shocked on the weekend.

Attached: 1520317390525.jpg (720x644, 66K)

It was his last fight before they "traded" him. The fight was fixed.

Who do you boys got on Saturday?

Attached: A1B0C88D-00A7-4F56-8326-172C80316B86.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

but who really IS the baddest motherfucker*

*(at the correct weight class and excluding all wrestlers and more effective strikers)

Attached: 1557510792655.png (644x800, 26K)

Portajohn barely won a split decision against a fat middleweight with no legs. Stipe literally kills him.

Jones

Gaycheese is the favorite, no one’s gonna be surprised when he wins. Is anyone actually picking Cowboy for this one

He's going to fight the exact same way he always does but it'll probably work this weekend because cerrone is allergic to pressure

Are you the same Australian Askrenfag who’s been spamming about this stupid belt since it got announced

you sound paranoid and fat

Jones is way too cowardly to move up. He lives in fear of big men's power.

Obviously Jones.

>guy that KO'd DC vs guy that got KO'd by DC
hmm, real tough...

I couldn't ever root against Cerrone. He's my eternal boy.

I fucking hate Ali so much if Tony doesnt get the next title shot Im setting up a live stream every for ufc ppv after this

we all pay for it in one way or another. even if you don't spend money you pay with your time

I'd be angry too if my boy got heemed stiff and flushed straight into irrelevancy and the perpetrator was main eventing MSG fighting for a made up belt

Attached: 6397ea3a0bb18801.jpg (775x581, 46K)

Holy shit you are

Delusional paranoid and fat

SEETHING

You're such a faggot you take taste samples of dicks from your local grindr orgy meetups.

LMAO keep crying, Tonybitch. Your boy is not a drawl and therefore not worth Khabib's time. Maybe if he's lucky he'll be allowed to rematch Canbum for another interim before his body completely shuts down and the old dog has to be taken out behind the barn.

Attached: 1564705504554.jpg (730x732, 101K)

Upset delusional paranoid and fat

It's not about who wins, it's about how he'll fight. Trust me on this one, Gaethje's going to fight smarter

You know who else isn't a drawl? Colby "Chaos" Covington.

Attached: 1318612653616.jpg (300x224, 30K)

Ali said GSP or Maywether were next after Conor, don't pay too much attention to what he says. I think he just wants to make the bigger headlines or something so he puts out stuff like that

why does this kid look so retarded?

Attached: Jorge taps.webm (1280x720, 743K)

she's like half turk or something

the absolute state of you

Attached: KEK.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

How on Earth was China the first Asian (Valentina is from Ukraine) country to get a UFC champ?

Even though it's wmma you would think Japan or Korea would get it earlier since they have been doing mma much longer.

How do I properly clean my ears /heem/?

Extremely upset delusional paranoid and fat

Hydrogen Peroxide

You don’t

my guess is because china pumps stupid amounts of money into all of its athletic programs

fucking based ref

Attached: 1513393842694.webm (622x350, 2.99M)

Japanese qts are too busy crushing cans in Asia.

Attached: 1513479936440.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

>people actually betting on Cowboy against THE pressure fighter

One last run at the strap brother

Attached: 1555169344527.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Legalize ring slags!
mmaweekly.com/ufc-octagon-girl-ban-australian-politicians-trying-to-make-it-happen-ahead-of-ufc-243

Attached: 1513572097923.webm (870x720, 1.6M)

I like how Lauzon doesn't seem to give a shit that his opponent got knocked out and came to three separate times

>Set up by Dana to crack the Chinese Market
>Althougj China has only recently become interested in MMA, their national combat sport, Sanda, translates very well into MMA

>but he beat mike perry

Attached: 1552839930039.png (720x706, 284K)

Get you some Debrox my dude.

Attached: 1513572964803.webm (900x720, 696K)

Why does a manlet dork like Brad Katona get to have a gf but not a 10/10 6'3 Chad like me?

Go to an ENT (ear, nose and throat doctor). He'll fix you up real nice.

Attached: Jacare Brunson.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Legitimately amazing kick.

well, this explains quite a lot

I'm guessing your personality sucks.

Lol I remember that night. Peak /heem/.

>That CTE deathstare from Correia
kek

Attached: 11177609276_ea04f84596_b.jpg (639x960, 214K)

Jones is 2-2 against people he didn't absolutely size-mog.

Attached: 1521257192956.png (630x374, 173K)

Reminder:

This is who wins the rematch and youre all fags if you disagree.

Attached: conor-mcgregor-at-andrade-vs-kautondokwa-boxing-match.jpg (1000x600, 127K)

Stipe. Jon fights nothing but manlets and old guys.

Ali is literally a hero that helped stop terror attacks. Why do you think he wasn't at the Abu Dabi event? He is a wanted man by violent extremists.

Who wins in a BMF triple threat cage match? Ricky has the wrestling base but Steve has incredible reach and leverage, while Karl is an all rounder with the endurance to go the distance

Attached: 1564425278420.png (342x342, 214K)

stiopic is 37, he’s old too

Attached: 1507182707598.png (741x1171, 424K)

2019; I am forgotten...

Attached: 26.jpg (740x470, 43K)

Ali has protected this can far too long

Attached: ttstare.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

isn’t only reason he helped stop terror attacks because he was at one point a terrorist, the feds found out, and they made him snitch instead of killing him

Steve mogs JJ. He simply can't lose. Ricky heems Karl imo

Attached: 1562597452784.jpg (640x640, 62K)

i think youd be surprised

youtube.com/watch?v=Zda4ioqKk7Y

Attached: 1564490398940.png (550x310, 239K)

>gets sick
>trips on a cable
>ducks a featherweight for the unification fight

but of course its only Khabib's fault the fight hasnt happened. Tony dindu nuffin

Epic bro I also listen to Cum Town. Nick Mullen is so funny yet twisted he's just liek me

Khabib has ducked the fight at least 4 times now

>ooooh my ribs
>oooh my fatass
>ooooh conor hurt my feelings
>oooh i want a fat gsp

Disgusting creature

stipe by first round KO, his chin is too good, his grappling is too good and he's been training his eyes for the past year

Those are all completely out of Tony's control. When Khabib ducks out of the fight, it's because he can't live without stuffing his face with tiramisu.

2bh I forgot what a fat slob Ricky is. Karl looks semi-decent

Retard

No, he was an inside guy from the start. These terrorists are devout fanatics, they don't care about sitting in jail or being murdered for their beliefs. They won't flip.

YEAH BABY DUSTIN FUTURE BMF CHAMP WASSUP

=28

Attached: val.jpg (750x1334, 137K)

yeah clean question mark kick, she has good technique

He was literally kicked out of the NYPD informant program for giving misleading information

>Dat Terminator walk

Stipe. Jon is just a bulked up middleweight who mogs most people in the division. He'd get blown up quick in HW.

Jesus that kick is straight out of a comic book might be the most impressive thing I've ever seen from Holm.

>literally a hero
he's a terrorist who fed fake info, can't get out of the us cause they might never let him in and was going to be involved in 9/11

Stipe vs Stipe to see who the real Stipe is

wmma is gay

Attached: 0531466E-FD18-4883-B233-E24CC1E8C528.png (125x125, 2K)

Reminder that Conor McGregor is the first REAL MMA superstar and crossover icon

>Hurr durr hes a manlet and he lost to Nate
Neck yourselves cazzies, Conor is GOAT and only zoomers into """""""""stats""""""""" and fantasy football think otherwise

Who has a better chance of winning the story?

>Daniel "Daniel Cormier" Cormier
>Luke Cockhold
>Cody "No Love" Garbrandt

These are unironically my three favorites and I would like at least one of them to win the god damn story

>hes a manlet

Attached: 1556818478210.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Jones.Stipe is a piss of shit and a can

Attached: Stipe.After.NgannouII.jpg (478x718, 29K)

Luke Rocksalt is literally incapable of winning the story
Cody can win the story if he pulls tasty dance moves after knocking his next opponent down
DC can win the story if he takes jones down and no other way

>ducking Max is out of his control

Tony loving contrarians really crack me up

ben askren went from being an undefeated, talked about fighter being 1 (one) win away from a title shot to enduring the fastest most devastating and most humiliating ko in ufc history, and now he is forgotten

apparently he's fighting maia at ufc singapore (?) and they already did a press conference for it more than a fucking week ago and literally no one gave a shit

>2300 views

Attached: D8AD3907-ED24-4E29-B0D3-211823AD1AB7.jpg (750x590, 313K)

bet the house, the farm and the ranch on Cowboy

Attached: tweet .jpg (652x745, 149K)

>mfw blasting Tony's walk out song over and over

I never really cared about Tony before but this song is really catchy, and it looks like Ferguson in now one of /myboy/s.
DEFEND OR VACATE

Attached: cute.jpg (556x356, 54K)

Khabib ducking him and not doing a one minute PSA to not chimp out is out of his control

ME FOOT WAS A BALLEWN

Attached: 1541007554885.png (716x394, 528K)

He wasn't in Abu Dhabi because he can't get back into the US if he leaves

Unironically based and truthpilled, cowboy also heemed him in sparring before and gaejthes chin is deteriorating fast

>Actually falling for this shit
Come on italia, cowboy perde.

Tim Kennedy is a fucking goofy idiot who thinks Hitler's main thing is that he hated blacks

youtu.be/5ouEw9200e0
sooo tony actually was a piece of shit here

He was having psychotic episodes. That's a more legitimate reason than missing weight because you just like to eat too much.

Askren can't really talk shit to the nicest man in mma but he'll be back and wins the rematch vs jorge, he already has the story winner momentum going in

Attached: 7F78FC62-923A-47B9-A8D0-130084179F08.png (867x592, 821K)

no dad. he's retarded but not a complete asshole, and his initial loss was to a cheater which makes him more sympathetic

ear candles work bro, you'll be amazed at how much gunk is in your earhole, look up images of "ear candle results" if you wanna see some disgusting shite

Attached: 2019-Instruction-sheets-back.jpg (1275x1650, 1.25M)

>DC
Percent chance of winning the story: 5%
He'd have to have a change of heart about retiring, beat an amped up Stipe after a heem loss, call out Jones, and beat Jones at LHW or HW.
Lots of things have to happen, but if ALL of those things happen, it's an incredible redemption arc.

>Cockhold
Percent chance of winning the story: Negligible
He doesn't really even have a story to win. He's fighting at LHW, after determining he can't make the MW cut any more. He got savagely heemed by Jan in his first LHW fight; obviously he has no chance against Santos, not to mention Jones.
I think his best chance at winning the story is a high profile sexcapade with another pop starlet or Miesha Tate, or Megan Olivi, he has good odds to do any of those things.

>No Brain
Odds of winning the story: 3%
Look, I'm a fan of Cody. Cheating TJ fucked up his career. But he's been flushed three times in a row, has no confidence, and neck issues. To win the story he'd have to get some wins, beat TJ in the trilogy, fight and win Cejudo to get his belt again. I don't think he can beat TJ or Cejudo, but I do think he can bounce back with a win or two.
Pretty much the most disappointing storyline, I thought he was kino AF when he toasted Cruz

Do you think prime Chuck Liddell could beat Khabib?

>two nice guys, one of whom is always quiet and respectful, the other coming off a devastating loss
>boring press conference nobody talks about

How is this surprising? There isn't going to be any McGregorisms or memes between these two. It's a fun fight, I'm looking forward to it.

Has there been any kind of presser for Cowboy vs Gaycheese yet?

I think prime your mom could beat this dick

his fight style is so uninteresting. no real reason to care about him if he's not in title contention

No you retard

What was Lawler's plan here exactly?

>Askren
>Nice guy
He's the most annoying guy in the UFC and a borderline heel

The psychotic episodes were over by the time the fight was scheduled.
The fights gonna happen, GSP aint making weight in a year even if he wants the 155 belt.
Khabib is fit, Tony is fit. Ali is delusional.

tore his acl early on, looked like shit for the rest of the fight

Outcardio a cardiolet

Robbie doesn't care about winning fights anymore. The Tyron loss took all the fight out of him. Now he's just in it to make as much money as possible before retirement.

I'm glad he's declining just so I won't have to hear his retarded soundbites anymore

cheers cunt

first he was gonna be like Ali but when that didn't work he decided to try more of a Silva thing and then he just decided to keep getting hit

Who's your favorite fighter:

>Ever?
>Right now?

im not surprised
motherfuckers

Bryan Barberena
Bryan Barberena

Conor the notorious conor mcgregor
Conor the notorious conor mcgregor

>Ever
#MAGA
>Right now?
#Nerd tears

Fedor
Tony

Puke before CTE&big ego used to have amazing question mark kick.
>You know remember good PooFC segments instead of drama/vlogs for cazzies shit
youtu.be/S5gGkp4C8ag?t=131

Attached: Puke Gelospilld.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>ever
sean o'malley
>right now
eddie alvarez

Jones has no power. He'd need to take it to the mat. Otherwise Stipe drops him

Ida Tarbell
George Masvidal, he's got some swagger right now

*cries*

Ever: DC, Khabib, Luke Rockhold, Cody, Chris Leben
Right now: Colby Chaos Covington

Fedor, Jones and Khabib

>Fave fighter: Fedor
This answer is a transparent attempt to hide your cazziness

Based
Fag
Based
Fag
Fag
Fag
Fag
Fag
Fag

If you ask most fighters who their favorite is, most of them will say Fedor. Fedor is the choice of people who actually know what they are seeing.

Attached: cuban missile.webm (852x480, 2.59M)

Fabricia can't handle bantz

Attached: lilwerdum.jpg (1688x1332, 263K)

I just took a massive shit and I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure I see a tooth in there

don frye
either tony or paulo

Ramon Dekkers
Dom or Tony

El Cucuy.
El Cucuy.
Way too easy. Guy overcame a career ending injury when doctors told him to stay out for 8 months, he did it in 4.

know of a guy who kicked the shit out of a guy and had teeth stuck in his shoe

Askren
Bobby Knucks

Attached: MW Goat.jpg (329x330, 21K)

every retarded blowhard has that story

>fucking tooth in my fist i swear!

>Implying you're in any way related to, similiar to, or have a mindset in any way comparable to a fighter
Wewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Attached: 1562469542055.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: GSP_genuflecting.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Anderson Silva
Justin Gaethje

Attached: Silva frontkicks Vitor.jpg (817x483, 97K)

Blaydes wants to be the heavyweight khabib, someone tell this monkey aslong as magumbu patrols the heavyweight division, he's got no chance of being top dog.

Blaydes wins the rematch.

tony
tony

His plan is to outlast them. He is much younger and doesn't get much damaged in his fights

blaydes is going to beat a few more cans and then get hyped and be eternally flushed into becoming a gatekeeper if he ever faces magumbu again. Magumbu wins 10/10 times against blaydes.

>doesn't get much damaged in his fights
aside from stipe, magumbu doesn't get touched

I don't have that story but I do know a guy who cut his hand on a guys tooth and had to get anti biotics, his hand was a balloon no shit

s-stockton 209 m-motherfuckers

Attached: 1560112844488.jpg (750x728, 137K)

I still can't believe this happened, what an idiot

pretty kino when it works

Attached: walker flying knee.webm (1118x628, 2.97M)

True. Ngannou's case is quite different because I don't think it's possible to generate such power without any damage to the body.

that webm really makes me wanna see the other angle, he's like a cat

COMPADRE, YERBA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAA

silvas plum to knees on ace ventura was based

only one i've got of it unfortunately. best part was when walker dislocated his own arm during the post-fight celebration

When God is with you, no one can break you.

Attached: EEGSIHYXsAAQy7j.jpg (750x730, 158K)

Nick Diaz
Jon Jones

The only way for Anderson to beat him is a quick takedown and pray he has a shit gas tank. If it's on the feet for more than 3 minutes, Walker will read him like a book.

Attached: ohAllahNo.jpg (1600x1067, 245K)

I wonder if Khabib is a Chad by Dagestan standards

>I wonder if a world champ MMA fighter is a Chad in his homeland where he's idolized
Made me think, I tells ya.

so this.... this is the power of Stevia

So I was thinking about the Diaz/Masvidal matchup and I realised something

Masvidal is coming off 2 big wins, sure. Over both Till and Askren. But have you considered he was actually LOSING both those fights before he won? He got the knockout, but he's unlikely to knock Diaz out. So how do you think the fight will actually end up going with this in mind? He was losing before he won, but that win in that fashion might not come against Diaz

helen yee is a shaved orangutan change my mind

Attached: Walker flying knee on Cirkunov.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

not the most chad in dagestani history but he's up there

Attached: Shamil-detail-lithograph-VF-Timm-1859.jpg (245x300, 19K)

>all wins have come via ko/tko
>all losses have come via ko/tko

/ourguy/

Attached: 64991205_2365303093792281_566022241007016322_n.jpg (665x997, 217K)

Daily reminder.

I expect the odds to be pretty even.

Attached: 15064561485724.png (2848x964, 3.82M)

Basoooouuu Roooo tennnnnn
Ryan Hall

You don't understand what a Chad is

he looks like a normal guy that chad would respect but would never quite allow to get into his circle

jesus it's just so easy for him, he barely moves and he covers 5 feet

Stop impersonating me, faggot.

KHABIB: I liked it. You're just proud. Do not be proud.

GIRL: unknown voice message.

K: you underestimate yourself. I like the voice.

G: ahaha!

K: sends her photo and signs: here you are beautiful!

G: Thanks.

K: Sometimes it happens. Throw in another photo

G: What for?

K: Just.

G: You have a wife. You have to admire her, not some Anastasia from a social network.

Attached: 1554327967337.jpg (1465x815, 451K)

Gaethje has not beaten a single elite fighter

well of course, human mouths are a fucking petri dish, if a person bites you and you don't get it disinfected you'd be in deep shit

>Barboza

they're a status based people, you can look like a cro magnon and if you've got enough status you're a chad

I cut my ass on a guy's dick and got AIDs. No joke. It can happen.

he said elite

t. proxy using peruvian

>Bumson Bumboza is now an elite fighter

Attached: 1566540333520.png (516x447, 125K)

he didn't get bit, just popped a guy in the mouth and had a little cut, he cleaned it up but when he woke up his hand was pink and swollen, they almost admitted him but the anti biotics started working so they let him go

>Tiramasu has taken female form

OH NO NO NO NO

can't blame him, I'd look elsewhere too if my wife was a towel

>shits on mcgregor for cheating on his wife
>cheats on his wife

Attached: edgy.png (177x147, 64K)

why is he in ufc again
he even was in ufc game for but what reason?i dont understand

>You're just proud. Do not be proud.
wdhmbt

>be humble and show pusy

As it should be. Heem or be heemed. No other options

So this is what it takes to defeat Khabib

Attached: FoBCwckLEkE.jpg (2048x1455, 722K)

Odd how people say LW is the deepest division, yet the winner of Khabib-Tony will not have a single worthy opponent left to beat.

>Conor
Hasn't won in 3 years.
>Poirier
Got absolutely humiliated by Khabib, #1 easy fight in lightweight division.
>Cerrone
Choke artist who used to be a gatekeeper but is now not even that, he's a journeyman who loses every time he fights halfway decent competition.
>Gaethje
Even if he beats Cowboy, he'll be 3-2 in his last 5 fights, with the wins coming against irrelevant Vick, Barboza who he eyepoked to Bolivian and choke artist Cerrone.
>Iaquinta
lmao
>Felder
lmao
>Lee
lmao, literally fled to WW, got fucked up there too
>Barboza
lmao, beaten by both
>Pettis
lmao, literally fled to WW, got fucked up there too

Attached: t2.jpg (1656x1075, 335K)

Muzzies have ways to bypass any Islamic law. From loans to cheating

based, lw is overrated trash. The last time a division was good was MW in 2015-2016

Gillespie will fight Kevin Lee at UFC 244

absolute shark tank my guy

Attached: 1562325231419.png (530x483, 306K)

base

Attached: 1567961957325.jpg (1200x672, 170K)

t. flaite de puente asalto

Looks like a tasty Tartar.

Would defile.

sadly girls who look like that are not into 150cm tall andes mapuches malditos

More

Attached: 3whatsapp-image-2018-10-09-at-09.24.10-640x800.jpg (640x800, 69K)

you getting this from some kind of dagestani whatsapp group? wonder when the mainstream media will get ahold of it

mashallah
however the cow ring and the fake lips are unnecessary

The fight will show wether Kevin Lee is complete idiot or it's his corner who was at fault

Meme from a Dagestan meme group on vkontakte (yes that's a real thing)

Anastasia Gres (the thot's name) - Khabib - Tradition, dignity, modesty, religiousness

Attached: wx1080.jpg (1080x617, 174K)

>that walk
Well that is legitimately intimidating.

It happened in 2017 and was covered in a handful of Russian language tabloids during the twitter spat with Conor in 2018. No one mainstream is gonna report it because it's Khabib and the broad ended up receiving death threats

based and conorpilled

khabib is allowed 4 wives as per islamic law, he did nothing wrong
he was trying to put a ring and a towel on that thot, he still has 3 wives allowed. and of course he should get 4, he deserves this

Poor Khabib, can't even bob and vegana in peace

heem speedy

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Attached: 1539511826968.jpg (862x934, 147K)

Just some good ol blajawaba on the pana dek, nothing wrong with it

I get to see DJ fight October 13th in Tokyo. He better not fucking lose.

Fake. Don't post fake shit like this or I will personally smack you from Khabib.

Cain confirmed on Ariel's show that Ngannou KO'd him on the feet during their fight. The pain of his knee giving out then woke him back up, according to himself.

That's a question mark kick right? Same thing wonderboy throws a lot i think

I heem him in the rematch

who's that skank

Based

Brock has lost the story of every fight

What is this?

Donald Cerrone vs. Justin Gaethje
Glover Teixeira vs. Nikita Krylov
Todd Duffee vs. Jeff Hughes
Michel Pereira vs. Tristan Connelly
Uriah Hall vs. Antonio Carlos Junior
Misha Cirkunov vs. Jimmy Crute

Attached: p1.jpg (3000x3000, 675K)

>Vanessa sitting on her own wearing a fake smile pretending not to care that the other girls don't sit with her

Literally me

Attached: 15064561485724.png (909x515, 626K)

They both have the same manager so it will never happen. Just like Gaethje will never fight Khabib.

Brock has lost the story of every fight and you cant prove otherwise

WTF Dagestanis are based???

Attached: bod.png (1612x684, 1.21M)

He definitely won the story against the undertaker at WM30

244 looks pretty good so far bros
much better than last year's msg card too

jorge v nate
anderson v walker
gordito v toiley
luque v flushed wonderboy
potentially spicy lewis v ivanov

and rozenstruik could actually be the one to finally delete arlovski's head from his body damn...

Attached: C3883072-E7AC-4106-8BD9-03D1459B81CA.png (750x1334, 164K)

GADOOSH

ME

INSIDE

Moraes and Cejudo are both managed by Abdelasleaze and they fought each other.

How did he lose story of the fight in the Mir rematch? His post fight speech definitely won him story of the fight that fight.
youtu.be/_-sSxDUU4oo

More like she doesn't want to catch pink eye from those sheik sluts.

This would be a good fight night card. But a ppv? Yikes....

Well I stand corrected then

Attached: bigbrownheartache.jpg (811x533, 33K)

not long now till anthonymmad armanhammad "god" fergusonprophetchristallahabrahamahajimajiazerbanibillpadillah takes a fat nasty reeking protein-rich saudi style sheikh shite down kumar the cheating ducking kuffar's throat after cutting him up with his elbows for 25 STRAIGHT minutes

Prime Slob was a can

He lost the story of the Mir rematch because Dana made him apologise for the Bud Light comment.

Why is Wonderboy vs Luque not on the main card, but some random wmma shit is? I think Till vs Gastelum or Walker vs Anderson should be the co-main.

It was his shoulder

cute jap girls do something inexplicable to my brain

Anthony Armand "Tony" Ferguson Padilla

Attached: Anthony Armand Tony Ferguson Padilla.jpg (800x1145, 120K)

>conor calls out urijah faber
Oi mate it'd be a real razzle dazzle
>number one in the division calls conor out
OI MATE YE BETTER HAVE MORE RESPECT WHEN IT COMES TO ME NAME YE SLAG #NicCage

Pretty much. And a big point is that he's not doing this in public. For all they care, this is a deeply personal matter.

>Why is Wonderboy vs Luque not on the main card
Both can

It's better than 240 that's for sure

That's not the actual lineup, Google just has their shit fucked. Toilet vs Fatselum is co-main.

Thats not the official bout order. Even if it was people would want to watch it on TV prelims to get people hyped rather than a morose wmma fight

So are the two wmma fighters. At least Wonderboy is a pretty big name and we could see if he will be perma-flushed by Luque or not. Hopefully Gregor vs Lee ends up on the card and they move the wmma shit.

Ah that makes sense. Gastelum definitely deserves a co-main

Hey hey
Hey ho
Izzys 0 has got to go

>2-2
What are his two losses?

>Greogor vs Lee
Even bigger cans

Gus and Santos

quick heeminder that greg "the prince of war" hardy will end the ngannou meme

Tony the type of guy to have 5 names

It's DJ fault for not wanting a rematch. He'd rather go to Asia and stream Vidya than beat Cejudo in a rubber match. Plus at least Cejudo wasn't a coward and not only fought TJ, but moved up a weight class and fought too. I lost respect for DJ after he never wanted to fight Cejudo again. It was DJ's idea to he traded his team contacted the ufc about it.

>Poostafsson and Santpiss

He mogged Santos though. Santos was just way faster. Are his two wins Gus and Rampage I assume? You could throw in Smiff too they were about the same height even though Smiff sucks.

Bad Mother Fucker

Santos would have been a few inches taller if he had knees for the fight

Helen yee marry mee

DJ asked to be traded lol it was hardly fixed. Cejudo obviously improved a ton since the first fight and DJ didn't want anything to do with a rematch.

Precision beats power
Timing beats speed
Bullet beats obese dagestani rat

Attached: 1472678061761.jpg (1080x1349, 85K)

CANor is the obsessed one though

Santos is 6 foot, but he lists himself as 6'2 because most fighters already exaggerate their height.

The GOAT is surely a greek guy who lived over 2000 years ago. Greeks figured out MMA 2650 years ago and practiced it continuously for centuries compared to the 25 years we've had it in the modern world. When you also add to that, that natty testosterone levels were exponentially higher, and food many times more nutritious back then it's obvious that no moderns could compete.

Attached: Pankratiast_in_fighting_stance.jpg (1620x2268, 813K)

for the dumbasses who don't know how google works

Attached: 67E4CCCF-2341-4B00-975C-67DE04876B96.jpg (750x1230, 332K)

He would be 6ft2 if he had knees

Cant wait to see Jotko dab on Shahbazyan

Jesus lad I said obese not obsessed. You ok? You having a seizure like your boy Khabib?

>Ever?
DC, Yoel, Jones
>Right now?
Tony, Khabib

>Ignoring stipe got knocked out in the first by a manlet
>Ignoring LHW used to be the deepest division before Jon cleaned it out
When did you start watching mma?

He had knees before the fight

Stipe breaks his lanky body

Did they even do calf kicks?

dew sumn then

I dont think so

Attached: heem santos had no knees.png (354x537, 167K)

Based.

Attached: 1566104670274.jpg (1000x716, 276K)

Attached: 1449707052982.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

>he wants a raise??
>put em against a wrestler.

Attached: 1561503545791.gif (306x270, 3.68M)

Jones shouldn't immediately fight the champ at heavyweight, a fight against someone like Blaydes or JDS would sell huge anyways because people have been begging Jon to move up to heavyweight since he entered the UFC. Winner gets a title shot, and we get to see what Jones can do at heavyweight against a guy who he should beat on paper but can still mix it up and isn't a mega-can. You obviously risk Jones losing but you build up the fight to a fever pitch, and if Jones loses he can go back down and defend his title to get his feet back under him.

This is it lads. This is the man to end the Jones meme.

Kek

Attached: Heem_man.png (1455x1429, 781K)

Blaydes might just murder poor Jonathan

Khabib probably weighs more than prime Chuck tbqh

i don't know what jaundice is

Attached: 1566049470527.png (775x775, 862K)

>those lips
Imagine the blowjob

Well, I can't dispute photographic evidence

I mean, it is true that my plan is a ploy to get JBJ destroyed by a random heavyweight because I think it would be hilarious. I didn't volunteer Jones fighting Ngannou because I knew you guys would see through that immediately.

Blaydes would be the worst matchup for Jon at HW. Still can't believe Ngannou has two wins over Blaydes even though they were both flukes. The first one was Blaydes's first ufc fight and it was a doctor's stoppage and the second was an early stoppage. Now Ford escort man can avoid Mortal Kombat Blaydes for the rest of his career.

is he jewish?

>Ladies and Gentlemen, the party has just begun

Attached: 1558005158891.png (800x714, 291K)

You need to be visited by Allah so he can show you that the right way isn't getting your donger sucked by some 13 year old girl. Allah will lead you on the right path in life. Allah will show you that your life was meant for something great and something that will award you in the after life for your great deeds. Yes, Allah will show you all of those things. Sign up for your local Mosque and speak to the Imam.

I have done it and for me I made the right choice. I am no longer part of those weak heathens that spend their day smoking weed and jerking their cocks to porn. I am greater even though my religion strictly frown upon unhumble like behavior.

Good thing I'm literally none of those things. So how do you like working as slave labour for the chinks over there?

for sure the wrestlefucker who gets clipped by dipping himself into an uppercut or knee would totally rail jon and mugumbo

Flushed Lawler's new strategy is rope-a-dope, but instead of blocking punches with pillows on his fist and leaning against the rope like a boxer, he ends up getting hit on the head a ton and pinned against the cage.

>doesn’t know what d1 wrestling is
>doesn’t know what a gazelle is
>doesn’t know what a gogoplata is
the original based retard

Your takes are absolutely awful turk boy.

Gazelle, what the fuck is that, this is america motherfucker, we don't need to know that shit

Both Ngannou Blaydes fights were bad stoppages. Blaydes was standing ready to fight at the end of both fights. But sure Francis "Lost to muh bawls was hot man" Ngannou is a munster.

Attached: AaRDP6WA.0.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

This nigga really made it...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-12-12-55-46-1.png (1440x1440, 308K)

Gregor is undefeated how is he a can?

How many pairs of adult Arab-sized testicles do you think she could fit in that huge fucking mouth at once? I'm sure at least Hkabib and Zubaira have tried it.

He's a can. trust me

stipe broke him

Attached: 1568167874915.gif (452x371, 59K)

Would explain why his body just broke

Attached: tumblr_lbp87aNhe51qbh3dno1_640.png (621x426, 398K)

I love qts

>PPV points
>On ESPN +
It'll sell like 10

Especially eastern ones mmmm.

Attached: 1567256827911.jpg (1080x1350, 88K)

>You need to be visited by Allah so he can show you that the right way isn't getting your donger sucked by some 13 year old girl
Muḥammad fucked Aisha when she was like 10 yo tho

Attached: aldo thinking.jpg (365x514, 24K)

juniors not allowed

Attached: Colby.jpg (750x370, 27K)

So Valentina was a spy all along? Should have seen it coming desu

>usman will duck duckby to fight the winner of this

Never said Stipe broke him he was just scared of getting hit by someone who hits hard.
>Blaydes
Early stoppage
>Cain
Flushed broken fighter
>JDS
Old flushed broken fighter who took a dive
Beast of a record since the Lewis fight my dude.

Attached: PVZ instagram.png (1163x897, 611K)

cute

based

Attached: 22730398_506071703108478_3084731758493884809_n.jpg (720x960, 42K)

based

Attached: Collage of Colby smiling.jpg (1860x1430, 789K)

Kevin Lee and Anthony Pettis are still in the top 10 LW rankings and people still call the division deep.

Look how her eyeballs are set.

Baddest motherfucker trumps interim, cazzie

how cute is that

Attached: 65.jpg (1080x1350, 223K)

Usman even dodged Masvidal he was offered that fight and turned it down. He would probably only fight Nate at this point or maybe Edwards since he already beat him.

He was way sexier when he had sideburns

Tony is biting his lip thinking about picking those sweet ankles.

Attached: 1501084714543.jpg (596x596, 65K)

make way for the best asian mma thot

Attached: A3F52486-F18C-4D17-9A80-9F1A194A8317.jpg (1280x1792, 545K)

wake up Poocare

Attached: uid_bebd77ea456cf6bff1a28e73c113d3c01550052183557_width_1137_play_0_pos_0_gs_0_height_602.jpg (1137x602, 89K)

The absolute state of "I'm a good person" Khabib

Attached: Khabib&Aisha.jpg (891x807, 165K)

No doubt he'll try, but I reckon the UFC will strip him if he doesn't defend before the year is it.

*out.

She's too cute for this world.

Attached: Shinju Nozawa Auclair 56.jpg (1080x1349, 192K)

Attached: images (5).jpg (472x312, 19K)

everybody here knows what a gazelle is, it's that antelope at the zoo

Ummmmm.... /heem/'s fixation on these asian female fighters is quite problematic... Ughhh and don't get me started on the rest of this site...

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

You might make the weigh in now.

i agree, we all need to do some soul searching. i’m going to start by looking at more pictures of juju

Attached: 0A126C2A-559A-4808-AD93-4E0128A27DD7.jpg (1071x1600, 174K)

Khabib is based

This. He is the humble warrior UFC needs, not the one UFC deserves.

Attached: Ai Krazy Bee.jpg (1199x1034, 164K)

>CroCop
>Tony

What would you fight for, /heem/?

Attached: 1533715487260.jpg (555x410, 48K)

I'd dab on you after i heem'd you

fer sur wmma fight of the year
>those armbars
>those grounded knees
>blood
>jiggling titties

I'd ankle pick you so fast you'd swear da queen was your mudder

For Pride™

I feel sorry for Conor, I truly do. The guy had a dream of wealth and heroic lifestyle. He did all he set out to do. Become a UFC fighter. Get the Featherweight belt. Get another belt and go on to become champ champ. I however believe that Conor made no plan after that. His imagination went this far. He never imagined going on into boxing and fighting the greatest fighter of all time, yet it happened. I believe it was here that Conor stopped imagining his life and just let the riches that he amounted carry him down the path of life. He never could imagine any more riches. He lost his reason to fight and we saw in that Khabib pressconference that it was a different Conor. He was no longer speaking fluently, he was getting flustered and his mannerism seemed forced. If Conor would have stayed clear of partying throughout his fighting career I could easily see him taking Khabib.

>Ricky's haymakers deflect off of Karl's perfectly spherical head.
>Steve's glasses fall off in the first 5 seconds and Karl manages to eye-poke him from the other side of the cage.
> All three have zero cardio. Karl collapses due to lack of sleep from his restless leg syndrome.
> Just when it looks like Gervais is about to win by default, this little fella wanders into the octagon, but he's got sunglasses on and a baseball cap sort of pulled down so you can get a good look at his face.
> The thing is, he's got a really, really long reach for his weight class and that. He pins Ricky, takes the belt and rides off into the sunset.
> Turns out.....Little monkey.

it's tawlf

Attached: imagine.jpg (960x540, 86K)

Money and glory of course.

youtu.be/gdraHz00sn8

Please dont sleep on my boy roberto robocop soldic
He's the next big thing, even firas zahabi came to ufd gym germany and to london to support him prior ksw 50 london which will be 48 bongs
Thanks

Attached: 1557249604443.webm (1000x562, 1.46M)

I'm surprised there hasn't been some zoomer fighter who hits a quick dab after dropping someone. Would generate a lot of buzz for some random can unironically

I knew he made it when I thought a video about him in my recommendations on YouTube

ok thanks for this information

He got KO'd like 3 fights ago, he's a chinlet bro

Attached: panda war dab.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: NUTT.jpg (419x420, 17K)

Cringe, ali is indeed a hero, but he was never a snitch for CIAniggers, he helped based muslims BTFO kuffar.

Attached: khabib&islam.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

Attached: knee ko.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

>no head dip
Amateur.

Attached: heem dab on the muslims.png (921x511, 692K)

They actually don't love tony, no one loves tony.
They're just upset at khabib for winning all the time.
Because if they weren't upset, they'd remember that in the post ufc242 interview, Khabib said Tony should be next fight but that also he really wants to fight GSP

>no one loves tony
RETARD

Attached: WhiteEnchantedEastsiberianlaika-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 900K)

Attached: heem mvp finna get his chin dabbed on by lima.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

I love tony. No homo

Attached: 1568134600790.webm (1280x720, 496K)

post more heems

Attached: ottman2.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>no one loves Tony
Caz

Attached: 1566102198005.jpg (1072x978, 345K)

Kek, the fact this guy is just walking around and living in luxury in the US just shows how far society has fallen.

Are back of the ear hits the new meta?

Fuck the Khabibsexuals. This is a Tony thread now.

Attached: 64577658768665.webm (640x360, 1.07M)

Holly Holm

Attached: 65721684_2074663379503734_395611040060855493_n.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

Attached: tt.gif (474x262, 1.81M)

Thats a man

That is just the tip of the stevia iceberg.

#CSO

That's Holly Holm

Gaethje
Krylov
Duffee
Pereira
Carlos Jr
Cirkunov

Attached: 20E728D9-74C3-4E2F-A981-6D2AC20A6C7B.jpg (270x319, 31K)

Attached: Tony dance.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>that fucking stance

Attached: 1566249592587.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Attached: r57.gif (300x321, 1.96M)

>fagboy omega

Thats a man baby

Attached: austin powers.jpg (1600x1202, 152K)

Thanks for to be my daytch, user

Attached: 69485779_2315298085389377_6757466985816478565_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_ (1080x1350, 236K)

fucking rough
why do slav birds always aspire to be bimbos

Attached: AYGQ.gif (400x218, 1.77M)

Attached: elcucuy.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: 1B9A8099-44F3-4BBE-A1E6-B9644CEFC24E.png (559x600, 542K)

someone post the artem roll attempt

El Cucky is a bum

>johnson fucks up el duckuy
>khabib mauls johnson

Attached: elcuckuy.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

it's good but Dana was talking like it would be a monster card

Attached: file.png (1064x782, 1.44M)

Attached: schawb.png (400x400, 211K)

Attached: gfffdfdf.gif (444x250, 3.68M)

Im tawlmbout in the middle of the action b. Just landing a huge punch and hitting a dab during the sequence

It's over tony

youtu.be/ZR3veScxa6M?t=141

Attached: khachad2.jpg (834x726, 128K)

Attached: 1545966482986.png (530x501, 307K)

Attached: Artem Roll.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

Why he makes khabisexuals sethe so much?

Attached: F91B3AAA-E864-4479-9DB0-5F97A783DEC5.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

>Thug Panda

Yikes.

Attached: emmamatiabjj.jpg (1080x1185, 103K)

So what's the deal with posters on /heem/ falseflagging and pretending to boy someone?

Are they really that desperate for (You)s? Most recent example is this proxy guy , most definitely not even a Khabib fan, just see him constantly shitflinging with the same posts. What's wrong lad? Why bother with this? There have been others too. Why does it happen on /heem/ bros?

Attached: 1554099409294.png (307x361, 230K)

Here
everybody
enjoys
Mexican MMA fighter Tony Ferguson

Attached: bbvftdrt.gif (480x271, 1.72M)

it's nice to see eddie happy
imagine being completely aware of what's going on behind the curtain and your best mate is a literal cuckold married to a jew broad with a niglet kid

>why are headcases posting in the schizo general best known for a tranny/scat/gore spammer
god only knows

>flag

Attached: khaeagle.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

They know he'll beat Khabib

Attached: Fuck you khabib.jpg (1440x2560, 273K)

kill yourself you mentally ill faggot.

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (1080x810, 245K)

they'll still be talking about that one shot poirier landed on khabib years from now, that's how rare it happens

>Jordan Flag
>Less known than Michael Jordan
>A "real" country

Based. Tony bless

Attached: 1566145122880.png (1271x1042, 1.19M)

Not happening buddy, sorry.

Attached: khachad3.jpg (1200x900, 196K)

Ishe will defeat my Dick by tko (fart box punches) without doubt

lmfao you guys have fucking Schaub on your banknotes, just kill yourself and do a favor to the world

Why would anyone get into a shitflinging match supporting the guy facing Khabib? I can't think of a bigger waste of time since he'll never lose.

It's because Khabib rarely fights

Why do you just keep posting shit then? Khabib himself shows respect to his opponents but literally all I see when I scroll through /heem/ is you posting some tryhard provocative bollocks just desperate for attention.
Also your flag just randomly popped up, still probably a proxy

wasn't exactly by choice

What is this face meant to convey?

Attached: 1539968367547.jpg (680x697, 72K)

holy shit shaub has a Ferrari

Based

Do not. Tell people. To commit suicide.

his mustache is too fucking long in the z-dimension, it almost looks like a second mouth when i see it in the corner of my eye

>Beats rda
>Sits out for two years straight
Explain. Also did someone force Khabib to chimp out over a lellator fighter?

Blue lighting is kino they need to do that more

realistically how does khabib deal with this?

Attached: 1547086281022.webm (800x446, 1.05M)

That's it for you tony

youtu.be/tZ8t86bMajc

Attached: khabull.jpg (644x428, 35K)

Let's talk Tony
Why do you love Tony?
Favorite fight?
Dream fight (other than vs Khabib)?
How do you envision the Khabib fight going?

Attached: bhjbguig7ifu.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

seethe

Lmao

Attached: 1568217000776.jpg (960x960, 177K)

Why did you (you) me as if I'm a muzzie

Attached: costa.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

By heading to the hospital before the weigh ins and staying there.

Attached: Khlav Kalash Crab Juice.webm (1280x720, 867K)

By calling out gsp for a 155 fight and sitting out until gsp accepts

awe
confusion
consternation
disturbance
excitement
trauma
distress
hysteria
prostration
stupefaction

Attached: 1557528407290.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

>flag
what will you do when khabib mauls tony you dumb ass spic?

Attached: hehehe.jpg (1000x750, 447K)

to the gills, lads, to the gills

Attached: file.png (1213x779, 1.71M)

Canbib is ducking Tony

Attached: 1567253241385.png (602x603, 373K)

shhh

Attached: 1566142933261.jpg (1072x978, 345K)

she finna dab on Joanna

>It's over tony

Attached: DxVO7SyWoAEv6In.jpg_large.jpg (744x960, 68K)

probably they'll all follow Cain to pro wrestling

I told people China would help her juice for that Andrade fight but no one believed me.

Schaubosity

shes balding lol

Have (consensual) sex (with someone your age)

O NO COACH NOT AGAIN

Attached: A7FE1192-8998-4349-87B4-9312AD1F7993.png (1357x993, 859K)

>what will you do when khabib mauls tony you dumb ass spic?

Attached: b30567ace9e0ccbd7ecba1fa0eb3e6f2--islam-muslim-the-muslim.jpg (231x320, 17K)

>Talking about flags when you're from a meme country
Yikes. When I look up Jordan on Google the Jordan brand comes up before your "country"

Absolutely based

Attached: 1568100912644.jpg (960x720, 77K)

based pedorussian clinging to filthy beaner in hopes he beat sup caucasus eagle.
maximum seethe
based reddit /int/ banter

Yoel Bless!

Attached: Natty Smile.jpg (500x578, 40K)

based

Attached: 1545572719099.jpg (396x594, 110K)

So the fuck what.

Putin: I wan to congratulate you, I'll start with you (to Abdulmanap) on your son's victory. I was a worthy victory and I think it was a worthy strong opponent this time.

Khabib: He was respectful, tough and strong. This time it was a respectful guy.

Putin: That depends on the person, but a great athlete has to be respectful, there is not other way. But it was a confident victory. I saw it, well done.

Khabib: Thanks a lot.

Putin: I was a good choke.

Khabib: This time my father was with me so I couldn't let him down.

Putin: It was a classic rear choke, you did it with good technique, you did not push on his throat but pushed on the sides (arteries). That's right I saw it, he was squeezing from both sides like you're suppose to. Everything was fair.

It's not a real country. It only has 10 million people.

Khabib: (Laugh) For the beginning I was trying to do neck crank in the first round, but he was turning away from it correctly. It also turned out that way that all the action took place by my father, I'm squeezing and I turn to my father and speak to him through the cage "I'm not getting the choke". My friends asked me later if my father told me not to finish him in the first round.

Vassiliev (head of Dagestan): I heard "otpusti" let him go.

Abdulmanap: No I told him "don't stress, it's all going well".

Putin: He was a good striker right?

Khabib: Yes, he caught me with a good shot. All of his fights he wins by striking and pressure. We expected that whe would be a little quicker than me with his hands in the stand up and That's why we had to slow him down.

>R-reddit
Do me a favor and don't talk about flags when you're a Khabibsexual from a desert

Juiced up Jones kills Stipe
USADA tested Jones gets killed by Stipe

Attached: 1555570843249.gif (400x239, 1.14M)

>Asterisks for 'Based'

FW
1) Cejudo*
2) Benavidez
3) Formiga
4) Figueiredo
5) Pantoja
Based: 1

BW
1) Cejudo*
2) Moraes
3) Sterling
4) Sandhagen*
5) Assuncao
Based: 2

FW
1) Holloway
2) Volkanovski
3) Ortega
4) Aldo
5) Edgar
Based: 0 (and don't you me, bc Max is a can)

LW
1) Khabib*
2) Ferguson*
3) Poirier
4) McGregor*
5) Cerrone
Based: 3

WW
1) Usman*
2) Woodley*
3) Covington*
4) Masvidal
5) Edwards*
Based: 4

MW
1) Whitaker*
2) Adesanya
3) Costa*
4) Romero*
5) Gastelum

LHW
1) Jones*
2) DC*
3) Santos*
4) Smith
5) Reyes

HW
1) Stipe*
2) DC*
3) Ngannou
4) Blaydes
5) JDS
Based: 2

These are my opinions, don't bully. IMHO, WW is the most competitive division, and Featherweights are the thinnest.

want zhang to rock me to sleep in her big strong arms, desu

Putin: You mean make him tired so he would be slower.

Khabib: Yes, we knew that it would be dangerous to strike with him in the first round, that's why the plan was to take him down and tire him out in the first round. In the second round I got to carried away in the stand up and got caught with a punch (laugh). Then I hear my father's unsatisfied tone (smile) and understand that I have to get back to wrestling.

Putin: That's right, you need to use your strong traits and stop him from using his.

Abdulmanap: Less risk.

Putin: Yes, he's a little taller than you right?

Khabib: No, we're about the same. I though I would be bigger and stronger, but we were about the same. In the clinch I felt that he's not weaker than me physically. That's when I understood that I will have to grind him for a bit, I will have to ride him (smile). Also it was very hot in there, that meant that he was very slippery. I noticed from the first clinch that it was hard to hold him because of this, that meant I had to adjust my strategy a bit during the fight.

Putin: Yes that creates additional difficulties...

>based tony bro

Attached: Tonytoogoodforcowboy.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Colby easily 50-43s Khabib

Attached: colby-covington-att-media-day-20190822.jpg (1000x600, 514K)

Your opinion is shit

Attached: 1565293530092.jpg (205x216, 9K)

thanks for the shock warning, user.

Attached: 7c1e13957de90ea8c78a4af4e695e3bc7927da788f337dc578bf9121fafde7a6.jpg (975x962, 151K)

i wonder how many people putin has personally choked out

You ain't shit, I said no bully homo

Attached: bshpfyI.jpg (610x610, 99K)

>so is Tony next?
>we will see
Lmao that coward Dagestani shits himself just thinking of him even facing Tony in the cage, he can act though all he wants, pretend to not be a duck, but he knows, deep in his heart, that once the cage is closed with them inside there wont be tiramisu or Ramadan to save his coward ass

Adesanya and Blaydes are based and the list needs Askren. Other
than that breddy gud 4/5

Attached: 480E1A52-94A3-4928-A560-B1FC4EB97CBA.jpg (512x337, 31K)

what could have happened in the third round?

i think cerones chin is stronger than gayches so I think he gets it

True Russian
Repping adidas even during weight cut

Attached: 15468245719874.jpg (450x600, 47K)

>Tony Ferguson (before the memes)
>Tony Ferguson (Memes)

Attached: Based Tony Speed bag.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

Attached: 1559417737451.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>based mcnuggets

>gadoosh

Attached: based.jpg (1200x800, 139K)

thats not how you spell Champ Shit Only

When he did the "mer mer mer" it really made me realize he's stunted poor youth who got in over his head with just a bit of money.

>Tony literally kills Cowboy
>Mcnuggets comes back to fight Justin instead
>Wins
>Habibi ducks Tony again and gets the conor rematch
Forever leaving Tony without a title fight.
This is how it was meant to be.
Tony becomes LW champion soon

Attached: IMG_7750.jpg (2576x1932, 648K)

Bro why you post your crossdressing pics?

The local town sluga.

Attached: dab.png (1280x994, 1.7M)

>being thirsty over that
Her face looks nice but the rest is super meh. His wife must be a dog.

>Ali is literally a hero
Leave it to a Canadian to be this naive.

Informants aren't "good guys", let alone heros. They are bad guys that got caught and flipped in exchange for immunity. If you are trusted enough by terrorists for them to share sensitive information with you, it means you were literally one of them.

cope