What is he planning? What kind of stunt does he have up his sleeve?

What is he planning? What kind of stunt does he have up his sleeve?

>Gareth Southgate says England players will meet to "prepare" how to react to racism before their Euro 2020 qualifier in Bulgaria on 14 October.
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49672083

Attached: fg brt.jpg (615x350, 52K)

He's going to come back to life

This shit is doing my tits in. My local paper's frontpage was reeeing about racial abuse to some fucking 9th division kid. The dude went online and moaned about it. Want to stop it? Don't complain people did it. Shut up. Let the authorities deal with it. Don't make it a big deal. Keep it away from the media. This doesn't mean accept it, it just means stop making it something 'taboo' because people will do shit to skirt the edges and get a buzz. It's about like shouting something embarrassing in a crowded room. You get a buzz off doing it. Make it less of a buzz and people will do it less. People do lots of shit they aren't suppose to, even if they don't like it, because the buzz of it being wrong is good.

The media is so bullshit they won't shut the fuck up about this stuff and all it'll do is make more teams do it. If players walk off then players will do it to get matches auto abandoned in favour of their team. Same with point deductions and fines and shit. 4th division teams struggle as it is with money, imagine forcing them to pay £50k fines per 'abuse' from their fans. You could destroy a club by falseflagging. The best thing to do is to keep playing and ignoring it. If you don't get a rise out of them, all they're doing is shouting at the fucking void. When did the maxim of 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me?' go to?

they are going to walk off the pitch
racism is unacceptable in todays game
uefa will applaud their bravery and automatically award them the win
england will adopt this strategy for every game goong forward, any boo's at a black player will cause a walk-off and guaranteed 3 points
going to win the euros without having to put in any effort

your last paragraph explains it, outrage sells and 50k fines is more than no fines for the fine collectors

Holy shit I would absolutely laugh if this happened. Imagine it. Imagine if UEFA said they'd award wins to teams suffering abuse. It then causes the entire stadium being filled with abuse. Then an all white team comes on and you have to think of something to say about the country they're from. Then the argument of which team had it worse.

Might as well ban sports completely.

WTF Shouldve shaqiri and xhaka do then when they literally got boo'ed on for the entire game by Serbian fans

All the english players will play in blackface

Gareff is such a runt.

This racism fetish is really getting out of hand.

If you hear any, join in.

Kek, Levski's fans should bring the Confederate battleflag.

they are not black so doesn't count
they just need to learn to accept criticism

I can see this happening. How did we get to this point?

Sky Sports never shut the fuck up about it

Al out media are obsessed with it. Particularly The Guardian and the BBC

WHY ISNT THERE MORE BRITISH ASIANS IN FOOTBALL YOU RACIST FUCKS REEEEEEE

>we're literally 2% black
>first country to outlaw slavery
>still get BLACK RIGHTS plastered everywhere as though we were americans
honestly fuck off, now im not going to say the n word but its getting tiresome

This is what happens when pretty much all our media, everything from radio, print, advertising, TV, etc. is based in the capital. London is all they know and they do not understand England, or the UK beyond the M25.

Even in America,
>we have scholarships specifially for black people,
>the entrance requirements to top universities are less for them
>You get tax breaks for having a certain percentage wokring for you/executives
>There are companies whose job is to help them get good jobs

Add extra to that if you are a woman.

Attached: 1499217553865.jpg (361x441, 17K)

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Racism Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Dont Listen To It Like Nigga Ignore It Haha