Attached: epl.jpg (3408x2434, 663K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49683036
youtube.com/watch?v=s3SjyVGxAJU
youtube.com/watch?v=_S1TY2bYmv8
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49706920
youtube.com/watch?v=XYcB7OtB-yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Until when do you think Liverpool will keep its 1st place?

All the way to the end. They're not fucking it up this time.

Just like these last 26 years amirite?

see

>Le Liverpool will le lose le league despite raping everybody they've met with their B team

Why is this thread dead these days? What happened bros? /trans/ ran Yea Forums and then it dies. It sucks brehs.

I was so strung out for footy, I watched friendly matches.

tried drinking some piss or fucking a toilet?

This has been like another close season except no /trans/. I was close to ending it all lads.

>Final game against relegation tier team
>final 5 minutes
>sub on gerrard as a joke as they are 3-1 up
>slips
>loses 3-4

Predictions for Man U vs Leicester? Could be a blood bath desu

2-1. Don't see Lestah having the firepower to even get past Slabhead.

I genuinely don't understand why /trans/ tears through threads and /epl/ doesn't.

Tipping a frustrated Maddison to run wild on united

My guess it is due to regular updates to talk about. There really isn't for clubs now. Oh well who cares, Liverpool have won. It's all about who will finish where.

/trans/ was awful this summer

became anything but transfers

Blame the state of politics here and Chelsea ban. People made OC tho, so that'll do.

/trans/ is 80% of the people trying to force their own meme/gimmick to stick for the season
"Everton could realistically win the league" last season was the beginning of the end of /trans/

/epl/ isn't helped by the spastics that post ">posting non-league" when you talk about the Championship-League 2

your club and level of depression
>spurs
>severe

Portsmouth
more severe than the supporter one of the richest clubs in the world playing in the premier league

Firenze Femminile vs Arsenal Women
6:00pm

ok when you put it like that I'm doing ok

>arse
>severe
because while you can go 'well your best defenders are all injured' you know it won't make a difference.

>Liverpool
>severe
It's been almost two entire weeks since I got to watch us win a match. I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms.

Attached: cringey pepe.png (399x322, 42K)

I do have to admit though, any time I get a lovely SEETHING reply like this, it does help me out just a little bit. Thanks mate.

Attached: hmmmm cringe.jpg (655x643, 79K)

And another one

Newcastle
Suicide watch

Attached: cringe shrek.png (414x379, 34K)

Attached: kg4lcllye4231[1].jpg (500x500, 42K)

For me, it's pretending to be a fan of a club I dislike in order to make people hate them by association.

haha yeah

based and hahayeahpilled.

Those had very little to do with it.

These on the other hand did.

>liverpool
>terminal
haven't lifted a trophy for 3 weeks lads i cant take it anyone i want another ooooooooooooh WEEEEEEY moment

Attached: 1566709916380.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

if you managed 14 years without a proper trophy, you could deal with another 9 months.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49683036

>The video assistant referee failed to overturn four decisions it should have done during the first four rounds of Premier League matches this season.

>During those rounds there were 227 incidents involving goals, red card offences as well as potential and actual penalty decisions. Of those incidents, six decisions were changed by VAR. Referees' chief Mike Riley told Premier League clubs on Thursday four more incidents should have been changed.

>The four incidents in question are:

>Claims for a penalty from Manchester City for a foul on midfielder David Silva in their 3-1 win at Bournemouth on 25 August
>A foul on West Ham striker Sebastian Halle in their win against Norwich City on 31 August
>Leicester City's Youri Tielemens should have been sent off for his foul on Bournemouth's Callum Wilson on the same day
>Also on 31 August, a handball by Newcastle United's Isaac Hayden was missed in the build-up to Fabian Schar's equaliser against Watford

>Both the Manchester City and West Ham incidents were immediately dismissed by the referee.

>Overall, the Premier League are reasonably satisfied at how the new technology is being used and feel they have got six decisions right, when 12 months ago they would have been incorrect.

fucking kek

>The BBC has unveiled a new Premier League related TV show to add to its sport output.

>MOTDx, a new programme looking specifically at lifestyle stories in the Premier League, will explore the world of music, fashion, culture and how it relates to football. To be broadcast on the iPlayer and on BBC Two, MOTDx will be hosted by Jermaine Jenas and feature Chelcee Grimes, Reece Parkinson and Craig Mitch.

>The first episode will air on Thursday 12th September and will see Chelcee Grimes joined by stylist and art director Jay Hines to rate the Premier League’s kits for the current campaign, while Craig Mitch chats to Sheffield United’s Billy Sharp and Reece Parkinson asks Declan Rice about the music he’s listening to.

>The new offering appeals to a growing desire for lifestyle content in football among younger audiences.

Notice something, lads?

Attached: EER2R3jWkAINntE[1].jpg (624x351, 40K)

>Notice something, lads?
yeah Jermaine Jenas is still getting work

Jenas is going to be laughing all the way to the bank?

>asks Declan Rice about the music he’s listening to.
IRA songs

>Wolves
Somewhat peeved

>>The new offering appeals to a growing desire for lifestyle content in football among younger audiences.
Fucking dumbasses, don’t they know zoomers don’t watch TV anymore, let alone obvious pandering from boomers

>/fpl/ is more active than we are
Might as well let it die, lads. Stick to the usual 'HJHAHAHA' and 'OH NO NO NO' threads after X team loses. Rather than discuss general performances and stuff. Shame.

Hi can you please include EST in your posts from now on. Some Americans like to watch soccer as well.

Thanks in advance.

Just add +6 hours onto it.

this happened last season and it will happen this season

You mean subtract?

Attached: 17A4A58A-67C9-4527-8418-56283AA959FD.png (768x522, 342K)

>Liverpool
>Stage IV
1 (One) EPL throphy and I'll be free.

Attached: 1520973777277.jpg (793x786, 52K)

>win champions league for the sixth time
>still depressed bastards
It’s unreal how much self awareness you guys lack

>Barca & UCL trophy
>JJuve & UCL trophy
>PSG & UCL trophy
>Man City & UCL trophy
>Liverpool & EPL trophy
>Arsenal & European trophy
>Tot'num & any relevant trophies
It's common, user. It's like they got cursed.

still fresh
youtube.com/watch?v=s3SjyVGxAJU

How is barca cursed when they won the treble less than 5 years ago you utter mongoloid? I hate barca as much as the next guy but holy shit this is dumb.

ten years to the day since darren bent and a beach ball combined to FLUMMOX pepe reina

Attached: Cu-qSuFWcAAgHq0.jpg (1200x675, 161K)

Only two clubs have won the UCL since Barcelona last won it. They aren't cursed.
Benfica is cursed though.

They could just go to their favourite players' Instagram/Twitter/Club YouTube page for this shit anyway. They're offering something that's already available in a far worse format. Fucking boomer executives need to actually talk to the markets they're targeting for once.

Why would a BBC tv producer try to produce a social media campaign?

They shouldn't, this program just shouldn't exist at all since it's entirely superfluous. At best it should be a series of 5ish minute shorts uploaded onto iPlayer

FUCK ANIME

Attached: animuposting.jpg (480x477, 31K)

>Liverpool
>I'm doing great. Just missing non NT Football

what races are these people? they look american

Attached: 1567802143486.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

All English. I hate Craig Mitch the scrawny lad around my age.

>Villa
>unFriended

Holy fark, has it been that long? I watching that one live with me m8 and I told him that ball is trouble the moment I saw it.

>looking specifically at lifestyle stories in the Premier League, will explore the world of music, fashion, culture and how it relates to football
>look guise bbc is urban and cool
sounds absolutely wank

>Sheff United
>football is the only thing keeping me going

I fucking knew they were grooming Jenas
He's going to host motd when Lineker's had enough

This is so try hard, who gives a fuck about what £200,000 sports car JLingz has had wrapped in gold while promotingredients his new line of £150 hats.
But yeah let's forget the BBC shows next to fuck all actual football and watch this football related drivel instead

Should've been disallowed desu

I am who I wanna be
Who, I wanna be
Who, I wanna be
I am moving to the beat
Moving to the beat
Moving to the beat
I'm a strong individual, feelin' that power
I'm so original, you sing it louder

>retires aged 28 due to mental health issues
thoughts?

Attached: marv.jpg (400x500, 35K)

Fort William FC in Lochaber, are on the up after finally ending their unenviable record of losing 73 games without a win.

The part-time club which plays in the Scottish Highland League, defeated Nairn County 5-2 on Wednesday in a North of Scotland Cup clash.

Attached: image.jpg (700x467, 67K)

For some reason I mixed Barca's UCL run with Pep's UCL run, sorry.
I'm neutral towards Barca though.

Pretty miffed l missed the Kompany testimonial

>Pep Guardiola has confirmed that Aymeric Laporte faces a lengthy absence, saying he will be back "next year sure, January or February.”

City’s backline this half-season now that Laporte is confirmed ded

—————— Ederson
Cancelo —Walker — Stones — Zinchenko

Stones will be rotated with Otamendi a lot too

>Wimbledon
>why god

Dundee United have a 100% win ratio against Uefalona

pray for >us

Attached: Capture.png (396x296, 18K)

>x
why does this keep happening now?

Serves you stupid cunts right.

>hurr we only spent £1m in the summer durr
Your main centrebacks were dead before the season started and yet you signed fucking nobody.

Not really. Klose and Zimmerman were due to be back soon. Both picked up new unrelated injuries upon return. Also It was defenders 2 and 3 that were injured then, Godfrey is the only guaranteed starter.

Pretty sure they spent more than 1 million loaning in Fahrmann too.

still utterly retarded

they're good as gone already

sure, but

P U K K I

I
N
N

Best thing is the only position they tried to spend any real money on was in attacking midfield.

I'm a ST holder at Carrow Road and honestly I'm not worried.

>I'm a ST holder at Carrow Road and honestly I'm not worried.
Seriously? Your defensive depth is fucking gone.

based

Yeah. It's not like any promoted side goes into the league with 5 or 6 Premier League class CBs anyway. We have 3 very good ones and Hanley, I think they did try and find a replacement for Hanley but that would have also meant another club wanting to take him. Amadou was also loaned in from Seville, he can play CB too so it's not like it wasn't considered. Just horrible luck with injuries.

I'm not worried because I know we're offensively strong enough so that we'll score plenty against middling/lower end sides.

Even if we are relegated it'll still be a fun season.

Possibly going into a game against the best team in the world with a DM and LB at CB is not ideal though, i'll admit that.

looks like one of those people you see talking to themselves

Our boy hudson odoi is finna play in a bit for the under 21s league lads

>in mood to watch footy
>not a single good game on
why me

Attached: 04152_thewandereratthecampfire_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Isn't premier league bit boring now it's basically confirmed that Liverpool win the league? Football for me is now, basically, just hoping my local club doesn't get relegated.

haha yeah

>it's basically confirmed that Liverpool win the league?

Attached: 1566243335182.jpg (292x331, 39K)

Cheeky 2-1 incoming.

I just bet against Liverpool tomorrow. Did I fuck it up?
The gambler's fallacy got me good

RIP your shekels

lmao

Got Villa 3 - 4 West'am in my cadburys presictor thing. Decent shout?

pray for a Brucie Bonus

No, get fucked

Based and hahayeahpilled. If only people outside of /epl/trans/ understood it.

>If only people outside of /epl/trans/ understood it.
haha yeah

Kasper Schmeichel has already been at Leicester longer than Peter Schmeichel was at Manchester United.

y/n?

Attached: ,,,,,,.png (256x224, 3K)

>reading the BBC HYS on McNulty's saying England won't win anything with a defence as shit as the one against Kosovo (he's right, but he's a dick and knows he's stirring the pot for clicks)
>this is a comment
> Chelski 2017 youth team wld beat Gareth fakegates team and chelski senior team! Until there is pace, power and athleticism in the middle of the pitch, c'back, c'midd and upfront the fa team will neva win anything but they don't want to win just keep the status quo the same! Maitland-niles, ejaria, edun, oxlade, Maddox etc shld be eng midfield but they have a tan! This has been going on for 40yrs
This is the most baffling post I have ever seen. He's implying that they're not picked because they're black. He's implying the FA doesn't pick black players for England. I literally creased.

Im so excited for the Man U game. Im gonna watch along with that manc gimp Goldbridge and watch his total collapse

>edun
>no idea who this is
>google 'edun footballer'
>get his full name
>Adetayo Oluwatosin Olusegun Adio Aduramigba Iretioluwa Edun
PROPA ENGLISH NAME THAT.

They'll be fine. 2-1 win to United. If De Gea wasn't there, I could see a cheeky win for Lestah. The issue is that United do have some good players. I'm just glad refs are booking James for diving (also, interestingly, keep seeing mongs say Southgate should cap him, dude is locked to Wales).

2-0 for United, Rashford to score on the 20th minute then they will park the bus for the rest of the match. Then James will score from a cheeky counter.

Pogba, martial, shaw, wanbisaka and jlingz are all out with injuries

AWB is likely to feature in the XI and Lingard out is a good thing.
Ole will probably put something like this
----------------De Gea
AWB--Lindelof-Maguire-Young
----------------Matic
---------Pereira--McTominay
---------------Mata
--------Rashford-James

Oh. So who's replacing them, do you know? I don't know the depth of United that well. I dunno, I don't see Lestah having the firepower to deal with it and they lost McGuire who was a quality defender for them (not £80m quality but still). I'm guessing they won't have any wingers at all and use Young to do that. Rashford up front with... er... James I guess? Is Mata still playing for United? I guess him with that Scottish lad.

>They'll be fine. 2-1 win to United
Dunno 'bout than, mang.

Attached: 1524857067823.jpg (554x439, 106K)

Well, Lestahs defence is worse off without Slabhead and Rashford and James are pretty good. While, apparently, AWB is injured, I don't think United's defence is so bad it'll concede many against Lestah. Vardy is getting on. They haven't found any quality strikers to replace him when he eventually retires. Midfield has been sliced apart from the Title win. I dunno. They're 3rd and all but two wins (against Mememouth and Sheffield United) and two draws (one against Chelsea which is good and one against Wolves) makes me think they're not as good as their position seems.

I dunno. I hope Lestah win and all but I can see Rashford doing well for some reason.

>went to read BBC's articles on the matches this weekend
>go to Watford vs Arse
>Lacazette is out for 2 months
L m a o. Who is their back-up striker as their original two are gone.

0 - 1

Maddison scores from a free kick in the dying stages of the first half

>Top 6
>1st & 2nd position are 30 points clear from the 3rd

Attached: 1553132104583s.jpg (250x173, 6K)

Morning cunts

Pepe and Saka

>it's true
what the fuck

Literally can't wait for this season to be over lads

Feels like football isn't as a big as it used to be lads, can see it losing popularity over here if it isn't already.

Well it is the first day back after an international break.

Based on what?

>blood bath
jej

idiot

Football soon lads wahey

Agreed. The league is over after this weekend.

>implying newcastle and norwich won't get battered

lf Spurs dont win today l'm gonna kill myself maybe

Digits and Newcastle wins a cheeky 3-2.
Fuck liverpoop

Pep should say fuck it and try to break a record for biggest win today

What footie podcasts do you lads listen to?

Real Madrid in one hour lads. Wonder if oure boy Hazard finna play

None because I’m not a poof

podcasts are AIDS

haha l was just joking

will watch until they score

EPL is shit

YOU ARE SHIT

I blame the middle class. They make everything boring.

>can see it losing popularity over here
No chance, if you give a bunch of young lads a ball and a field, a game of football will break out. As long as that's the case, football will never lose popularity.

when was the last time (you) actually played football?

It really is though. I don't get why non-English watch this rubbish

plastics

About a week ago, my and my sort-of-cousin played kick about in our families garden during a BBQ.

>EPL is shit
>Best team in holland for years gets demolished by 4th best team in england

Yeah but why be a plastic of a team that plays boring football

gloryhunters that's why

Never said eredivisie wasnt shit

no liverpool-newcastle thread?

you want to make it?

ffs

fuck's sakes

this one is better

liverpool really are going to go the season 38-0-0, aren't they

/3pm/:

Unless something happens yeah. Something to do with loss of grip, insufficient friction

I honestly can't see them losing a game.

You’re not doing worse than my joke team are you?

Attached: 8762E13B-1A08-41F7-B24B-DB5D959391B7.png (750x1334, 540K)

>he plays FPL

Attached: soyboy-2[1].png (210x240, 6K)

Let me guess, the catch is that you're blind?

check out funny fucker here

Attached: cant see shit.jpg (450x338, 16K)

>poop

>Liverpool have won the league
Oh my fucking days. Ah well. We knew it would happen.

that title celebration will be the biggest shitfest imaginable

The most grating thing is all the JF bandwagoners who haven't been around since they got good two seasons ago coming in and being utter cunts. I can accept scousers being dicks, it is in their nature, but not the JFs. It's like me bragging the Pats won their Superbowl and Brady getting his 6th. It's utter nonsense. Speaking of which, I'll be watching them tomorrow, hopefully AB won't be banned internally due to the rape claim.

You watch. If City lose (likely at this rate) then we'll have Fitizen, the Barbacuck and those other Liverpool ''''fans'''' come in.

then you get retards like kopfag who has been an irritating twat all his time on Yea Forums popping in to make stupid threads with THAT LIVERPOOL FEEL

he's a fucking massive plastic

I just checked, apparently Saka is a midfielder. But I forgot Arsenal signed Martinelli, so he'll be the back-up. Honestly like the look of the lad. But I assume Emery will do a 4-5-1 tomorrow rather than a 4-3-3. But I suppose he could with Auba on LW and Martinelli up front with Pepe on RW.

Another VAR failure.

Attached: EEcPjKSX4AEduev.jpg (840x868, 119K)

Did you see the incident or just the picture?

Probably to level out that one they got fucked out of a few weeks ago
But yeah it is embarrassing at this point

>City
>Poop
Fucking grim lads.

Isn't the third season where it all goes wrong for Pep?

wait that was last season
entering uncharted territory here lads
pep at a club for more than 3 seasons that wasn't barca

lmao

>Its a liverslip blow a 5 point lead episode

>City
Grim. I told you them not replacing Kompany would be a mistake.

VAR should rule over the ref. Veto for VAR!!!!

More like not getting actual backup. Nobody could have predicted that Laporte injury.

The chad Farke vs. the virgin Guardiola

Attached: 77EEBA1C-041C-4A0C-9123-3786940332D4.png (2208x1242, 2.92M)

Same as usual?

AMOG'D

True, but they should have replaced Kompany with somebody anyway, not like City couldn't have spent £40m-£50m on some back up defender who could at least play if Laporte got injured. In reality, City lost due to Johnny Pebbles and Ertermendy.

Based City committing seppuku

>don't play KdB
>Sterling plays shit
Wow!

KdB did come on and they still lost to a Norwich with 12 injured players out. They had the thirs keeper on the bench as a reserve full backq

yeah and with KdB on, they scored 2 goals. Starting Gungodan was a mistake.

1 goal.

Yeah meant 1 goal. They looked much better. Fucking insanity.

>Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola on BBC Sport: "Congrats to Norwich. The first goal was from a set-piece and the second on the counter so credit to them. It is what it is. We have to learn from this and carry on.

>"Our passing was not bad. We created chances but we could not score them today. They are a really good team with good players with quality, we saw that in the Championship last year, they were clinical today.

>"We did not have urgency in the final third that we normally have. In football you can't always avoid mistakes. I don't know how many shots we had or how many they had, but football is about goals and about what you do in the boxes."

Sounds bitter as fuck.

>tfw your club causes the biggest upset in Premier League history

Attached: tettey chilling.jpg (884x696, 103K)

Well now what happens?

Don't be fucking retarded you inbred cunt.

2015/16 Leicester is objectively the biggest upset in PL history.

Attached: champions[1].jpg (1140x570, 648K)

>Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, speaking to Sky Sports: “It was a good game. They arrived three or four times [in front of our goal]. At the same time I know what we can do. I love my players and it’s an honour to be with them.

>“The people cannot expect us to win or pick up 100 points all the time. We’re going to recover now and come back.

>“Normally I count how many chances they create. I don’t have that feeling that they had many chances to score a goal, which sometimes happens.”

>On the Stones-Otamendi defensive partnership: “They play together a lot - they are the central defenders that we have. It happens.”

Well they'll be bollocked on the bus home.

City had like three times as many shots, but last time I checked less than 50% were on target. Still not as bad as Arsenal who are literally relegation tier in shots.

It's over for me lads

Attached: unknown.png (870x741, 165K)

Mate, Norwich were in the relegation zone at the s tart of the day. They're 12th now. I don't think a single win against City is enough proof they're gonna win. Lestah lost to only one team twice in their win. Arsenal.

>I love my players and it really hurts me as much as them when I let Big Ron and Dazza bum them as punishment

wew

>still using Salah over Mane

bruh

Attached: newsreader says what.jpg (326x352, 16K)

>on the bus
they'll have to walk through the pedestrianised centre to get to it

PUKKI

I meant as a single match
Like when Money City lost to Wigan in the cup

based Canaries

Attached: cost.jpg (1024x674, 99K)

Again, not even fucking close.

Wigan beating United in 2012 was bigger.

disagreed but good to have a dialogue with you tonight

How is this bigger?

reminder that MOTD will be late tonight due to the last night of the proms overrunning as it does every fucking year

>Pukki
>Free

kino

can't believe Liverpool have won the league

Attached: More Liverpool Anime.jpg (797x796, 109K)

imagine not winning The league in september trophy

Same. Bored now. Looking forward to International Break.

1 Norwich 3-1 Man City
2 Wolves 2-5 Chelsea
3 Liverpool 3-1 Newcastle
4 Tottenham 4-0 Crystal Palace
5 Man Utd 1-0 Leicester
6 Sheffield Utd 0-1 Southampton
7 Brighton 1-1 Burnley

Godfrey is unironically great. Should be played instead of Chilwell t b h.

fits the mutt criteria

haha l fell asleep at 3:30 and missed everything

>went to sleep at 5am
>woke up at 5pm
Managed to see the City rape show. But user, what are you like haha yeah.

He does. But he is really fucking good. Remember when fullbacks use to get the ball and charge/surge forward and do it whilst dribbling, or at least would pass, continue to run on to receive a one two and stuff? That's Godfrey. I've not seen AWB play much but I would rate Godfrey as the future of the LB for England.

MOTD:

For me it's ABC, anything but city

Either Chelski is strong as fuck or Wolves is shitting the bed this season

Chelsea aren't as bad as you think. No idea why people thought they'd struggle without Hazard. United game was a fluke. Either way, tomorrow we see Arse lose to Mememouth and hopefully Moise Keane will finnally score for Everton.

>Barcelona's 16-year-old forward Ansu Fati marked his first senior start with a second-minute goal as the La Liga champions cruised past Valencia.
Is Messi injured? But good on Fati boom boom.

>Chelsea aren't as bad as you think.
I have never underestimated them (I even rate them above Sarri's Chelsea). Hell, they forced Liverpool to draw in the super cup final.

My point is 5 goals against Wolves in Wolves' home is more than superb.

Wolves are winless. I don't think they're as good as you think. Abraham is a full England international and should be getting more senior game time, but Kane will play in order to try and beat Rooney's goals. He's at 25(?) or 26 atm I think. He needs another 30 in around 6 years.

God damn we missed

Right, I forgot about Martinelli. Both he and Saka play on the wing or up front.

I mean, I understand giving youth a chance but Emery has gutted his depth. I have a feeling Mememouth will steal a win.

just sayin', called it (kinda)

Liverpool's maiden PL win will usher in a new era of obnoxious media coverage and fan celebration. It'll be made into a huge occasion, something we'd never seen before. The worst part is that every subsequent winner's coverage will be compared to theirs and there's no way that it can be matched.

PL history before they won will be discarded. Only VAR titles matter now. Imagine your team's footballing achievements and fan celebrations being mogged hard by Liverpools. You'd never live it down, their fans won't let you.

>muh 2 million fans champions parade
>Yea Forums catalog filled with smug lfc anime girls

OH NO

yeah I'm thinking we're back

Attached: spur pepe 3.png (814x909, 444K)

Watford

it'll be rather ironic that liverpool's first PL title will come after a significant change of the rules of the game when they've failed to win the title since 1990 because of a previous significant change of the rules

Morning dickheads

the FUCK did you say to me?

Attached: angry midget.png (628x590, 351K)

u a bitch

Attached: manlets rise.webm (600x338, 1.12M)

You and me. Outside. RIGHT NOW

Attached: manlet gk.webm (600x338, 2.99M)

>1 Bruno Fernandes + 1 Ngolo Kante + 1 Mbappe, pls

Attached: C6PyAssUwAEaYUN.jpg_large.jpg (790x817, 114K)

>implying Levi will sell them just after buying them in january

Attached: levy 2.jpg (480x300, 40K)

>Bournemouth Everton
>Watford Arsenal

Attached: yawning-920x690.jpg (920x690, 54K)

luv 'udders
luv fields

WAKE UP I'M BORED

>it's another Liverpool blows 10 points lead by march episode
Liverpoo will NEVER EVER win the PL. Check these digits.

Attached: slipped.jpg (800x800, 138K)

>The best two players in the PL currently played for Celtic at the same time

really makes you think

Attached: hpfe1284vlm31.jpg (620x413, 45K)

>only scored 7 goals

in this pic is one soon to be balloon door winner and some bloke called virgil

>my life is so dull l'm actually gonna watch Bournemouth vs Everton

Tim Cahill must be looking for a job

>West Ham
>Nervous, the base stat of an Iron
we're going to cock everything up against Villa, I know it

Can anyone explain why last week's match of the day is on iplayer but yesterday's isn't?

maybe they dont upload it til later

it goes up on mondays i think
probably so you watch motd2 instead

well that's fucking useless of them isn't it

Riddle me this, Yea Forums
What is both bald and a fraud while also being EXPOSED?

Attached: Pepe_chips.jpg (873x900, 354K)

Bournemouth v Everton:

Klopp pre hair transplant

Zidane

my dad

just go on hoofoot lad

>sign a supposed quality striker in Kean
>Never start him
What did Silva mean by this?

Klopp was never bald though, at worst he was balding

He knows Graham Souness was right.

>Everton could have gone third with a win today and now social media is full of people wanting Marco Silva to lose his job.

>Welcome to 2019.

Watford v Arsenal:

literally didn't touch the ball for the 30 minutes he was on today

they have the easiest early fixtures out of any team in the league. if you look at the team they've put together, whos supposed to score their goals?
Richarlison? who else? Sigurdsson is playing like shit and without him they have no creative outlet.

their best player by a mile is their left back, but when he has a championship tier striker in the box it's just not enough.

Thought he was meant to be an inside forward like Ronaldo used to be

>peetah the cheetah

what was that fat tripfag's name? supported spurs, fit(ish) girlfriend

COY?

>Speaking to Sky Sports, Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson said: "We needed to get back to winning ways at home and it was nice that we scored three goals. We managed to score more than we conceded."
>BBC Live Text Reporter: Callum Wilson there really nailing how a win works.

Hahahaha. This is what I was talking about. Lampard does great interviews and nobody else can. It's baffling.

should l watch the rugby WC?

Imagine. Just imagine losing to watford

Yes, if you like rugby. No if you don't. If you don't, watch England vs USA in the group match for utter memes.

ARSE CHIMP OUT. PEPE GOT CALLED A NIGG*R

>sco*sers

youtube.com/watch?v=_S1TY2bYmv8

>eddie meme will stay up yet again

Attached: liv-new-3.webm (1024x576, 2.1M)

Arsenal fans are extra butt smashed over this. Any one with a twitter who could check if Pepe's getting called all the Ns?

Actual kek

a lot of average teams below Liverpool

Ole could easily get 2nd

could just as easily get 8th tbf

fucking why
that's just nauseating

tier 1 teams:
liverpool

tier 2 teams:
man city

tier 3 teams:
_________

tier 4 teams:
everybody else

lovely goal ngl

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49706920

>A match in the United States' second tier was abandoned after a fan threw an object on to the pitch.

>LA Galaxy II claim goalkeeper Eric Lopez was struck by a beer can after hosts Phoenix Rising scored to go 4-1 up in the 77th minute.

>The game was suspended, but as the teams walked off a Galaxy player was hit in the back by another object thrown from the crowd - which led to the match being abandoned.

>Rising were awarded the victory.

>ameribeers

>Chelcee
Her parents were retarded, weren't they?

>beercan
Fs someone tell those supposed euroboos its a 2p you throw at a match and you aim for the ref

>2p
>not a lighter

Sharpened 50p when they weighed as much as a cannonball were the weapon of choiceQ

oh no no no no no

A statue of the American entertainer Michael Jackson was unveiled by Al-Fayed in April 2011 at Craven Cottage In 1999 Jackson had attended a league game against Wigan Athletic at the stadium. Following criticisms of the statue, Al-Fayed said "If some stupid fans don't understand and appreciate such a gift this guy gave to the world they can go to hell. I don't want them to be fans."[43] The statue was removed by the club's new owners in 2013; Al-Fayed blamed the club's subsequent relegation from the Premier League on the 'bad luck' brought by its removal. Al-Fayed then donated the statue to the National Football Museum.

Attached: laughing.jpg (251x242, 8K)

The absolute disparity between Everton's home and away forms.

this is not a new thing with Silva

his away record is horrific

I know it's a little rash for people to start demanding his sacking after this game but I can't help but think of what a better manager could do with this squad.

FUCK Steve Bruce

bit gay

lively discussion

>pao

Attached: 1553453593272.png (781x811, 793K)

Wolves don't look very convincing. Why is this? Leaking goals.

second season syndrome

been figured out
they'll only get points from teams with shit managers who don't prepare

Europa league curse

brenny confirmed for shit manager

Attached: brendan.jpg (600x882, 61K)

>Arsenal have faced 96 shots this season, more than any other side in the PL, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1 & the Bundesliga

Have statbabbies been btfo forever?

Attached: firmino.png (666x761, 253K)

>agent luis

Attached: david luiz.jpg (630x354, 50K)

>brazilian journalist
biased

>Italian journalist Luciano Passirani: "A defender needs to throw Lukaku bananas to stop him"

Poor guys not having an easy time of it in italy

kek, based

He's part of a sort of weird tv show where retarded fans of teams comment the games. Kinda like AFT but during the game.
For example, here Passirani loses his wig live on tv and people make a huge deal of it youtube.com/watch?v=XYcB7OtB-yw

And he's going to be fired because of those phrases.

the show's producer said he meant it as a joke but they won't have him back

>Un’immagine indegna evocata da un anziano opinionista oggi a #Qsvs è stata stigmatizzata subito in diretta da @IlMusmy
Il protagonista non si è nemmeno reso conto di cosa stesse dicendo e si è scusato subito. Malgrado questo non verrà più invitato nelle nostre trasmissioni.

More than a joke, he says that an old man said something without thinking about what he was saying.

MOTD2:

>"I don't know how to use the readily available stats that back up my position"
>USE UR FEE FEES
>womyn journalists

Attached: 1560982225776.jpg (700x921, 138K)

jej

Attached: Jap possessed by nigger.gif (210x170, 2.62M)

Haha yeah

Reckon Wolves and Watford will pick up points soon, they both play on the front foot and have bags of quality.
Looks like Villa and Newcastle are both in real deep trouble already.

can't really say that about villa until this time tomorrow

Match of the day QTs is on and all the chelsea players are blonde. Even the manager. Big /pol/ vibes desu. Kick it out should investigate

t. Hansen jewberg