So let me get this straight, Yea Forums:

So let me get this straight, Yea Forums:
This baboon
>throws furniture off a 14 story balcony nearly killing a 1 year old child by a few feet
>pushes his baby momma to the ground over a dispute to pay for his daughters hair appointment
>stiffs a restaurant for $38K in services
>stiffs a personal trainer for $7k
>calls his GM a racial slur
>sexually assaults and rapes his personal trainer on three separate occasions
And yet the Patriots organization has still yet to cut bait? And the best Goodell will do is put him on an "exempt" list where he still gets paid...

Is it time the federal government steps in and finally does something about this league?

Attached: downloadfile-12.jpg (383x680, 40K)

Belichick is not like normal human beings. He's basically a robot that only cares about football. It's not his job to judge and suspend players unless it affects his team. AB will be there as long as they keep winning.

>Is it time the federal government steps in and finally does something about this league?
I'm sorry is there some kind of federal law related to employers punishing employees for personal conduct outside of work that I'm unaware of? Why should the league be obligated to do anything about some phony cash grab civil suit bullshit? Also,
>Raped on three separate occasions
lel

Based

DAS RITE WHITE BOI

I did not care for this OP.

Attached: chusnee.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

The only bad things in the list are the first 2 and the rape accusation was proven to be false

the devil (belichick) can handle lesser demons

I am sure he would have kept Hernandez active if he could

>>stiffs a personal trainer for $7k
>>sexually assaults and rapes his personal trainer
So he stiffed her twice

t. sore loser

Attached: 70FCE41A-94E8-4BB3-A66B-69E8F14C7D6E.jpg (982x1040, 297K)

All those were off field, if there were no charges pressed then it has nothing to do with the league -- outside of league wanting to seem morally responsible.

It's the equivalent of someone getting a DUI and their employer not doing nothing, which is normal.

Uh, look maine. he a goot boy. he dindu etc.

>imagine calling yourself an American and not believing a man is innocent until proven guilty
Smdh y'all

>he like almost LITERALLY fucking murdered a bus full of handicapped children when he decided to yield for a stop sign instead of running it

>patriots day1 since Brady fans WILL defend subhumans like that on the daily
>they WILL defend cheating
>they WILL defend french kissing children
>they WILL defend cuckolding

Attached: alpha jump.jpg (614x619, 48K)

Caaaaarlos

Yet another seethe thread over the patriots. Sucks to suck.

He a gud boi been goin church every week dey need mo money fo dem programs

Sounds pretty based to me

He's so fuckin based and you're a white seething incel, fuck off bitch!

well if those “crimes” were as serious as you say they are then the police would have arrested him. Yea thats a checkmate. He plays

Lol...

OP raped me. Fire him.

But yeah, other than that he's a typical boon. They are all like that, though. Give any of them his level of success and exposure and they pretty much all do it. If you want this shit to stop, start demanding legitimate college graduates with GPA requirements.

If you had to cut players for behaving like that there wouldn’t be any niggers left to play football, come on man.

To get away with all that he must be a real good wife receiver

Any of you haters ever wonder why she brought a civil suit - where she gets rewarded financially if she wins - versus a criminal where she doesn't? Ever wonder why she never contacted the police at any point but decided instead to get a lawyer and go after AB financially? Maybe she's telling the truth but she's not off to a good start.

The rape accusations haven't been proven or disproved.

If someone bumped my car in the parking lot, and it didn't really bother me, but then later I found out he was a multimillionaire, I'd be way more likely to to sue for money than I would to keep parking lots safe.

>expecting decent behavior and responsible management from the Patriots

Lol. Should I list the problems they've had the last 15 years?

>Antonio and I had a strictly professional "brother and sister" type relationship
>Oh shit here's a video of us lying in bed in our underwear my bad lmao
It's over roastie. She lied.
>and it didn't really bother me
Would that be the case if you were violently raped? Her behavior makes sense in the context of a fender bender, but not a rape.

Attached: 1411262239604s.jpg (235x250, 6K)

Some people lose their shit and shoot people over a fender bender and some people fall in love and get married to each other after a fender bender. I imagine reactions to rape are similar.