DAL: Cowboys 'mindful' of Zeke's limited practices
OAK: Abram (shoulder) officially out for season
LAC: Chargers ‘hopeful' to get Henry back in 2019
HOU: Coutee (ankle) returns to practice Wednesday
WAS: 'No update' on Guice; Peterson named starter
WAS: Jordan Reed (concussion) still not cleared
CIN: Cincy LT Glenn (concussion) still in protocol
CIN: Joe Mixon (ankle) day to day, goal is to play

Attached: 1547790378393.png (1169x621, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WutwUcxsUKo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ayr_7aqD6zc
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZT3gTu4Sjw
youtube.com/watch?v=o_qz0nHUrhA
youtu.be/FHE5IRjgGfo
youtu.be/zSwjso3Yccw
reddit.com/r/Patriots/comments/d312zr/bill_belichick_discusses_brown_rape_allegations/
youtube.com/watch?v=gDr83jEA8f0
youtube.com/watch?v=uu84cthGdUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>black qbs

Attached: 1557563902015.png (1606x1344, 253K)

>chorgers injury parade begins week 2
What the fuck does their training staff do?

my account is fucking shadowbanned everywhere and I think my ip is too.

Reminder that Old Gay is braggging about the Gayvens beating the 27th ranked defense with the 21st ranked pass defense.

Give me the microphone.
Listen up.
I'm sick and tired of all you anonymutts runnin' your mouths.
Every single day you come out here, you make the same damn threads. "Lememe” this, "Black QBs” that.
Well guess what I'm gonna do.
I'm gonna take my mouse
(WHAT?)
I'm gonna click on the post number
(WHAT?)
I'm gunna start typing in the reply box
(WHAT?)
I said I'm gunna start typing in the reply box
(WHAT?)
I'm gunna call you a faggot
(WHAT?)
A retard
(WHAT?)
An autist
(WHAT?)
A no good son of a bitch
(WHAT?)
I'm gonna solve that captcha
(WHAT?)
The one with the fire hydrants
(WHAT?)
The one with the stoplights
(WHAT?)
The one with the crosswalks
(WHAT?)
The one with the cars
(WHAT?)
The one with the busses
(WHAT?)
The one with the STOREFRONTS
(WHAT?)
I'm gonna click submit
(WHAT?)
I said I'm gonna click submit
(WHAT?)
I'm gunna derail the the thread
(WHAT?)
Send all you Reddit sons of bitches back
(WHAT?)
I said I'll send you back
(WHAT?)
AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO

Attached: images.jpg (240x180, 10K)

I miss Smeth.

I like smeth

>tfw you're 1-0 and everyone else is 0-1

Attached: 1548281335267.png (2430x1931, 391K)

i just masturbat'd on thy backeth! did sleep with thee in sleep chamber! alas thy arts as a traineth'r, wench, i've been a v'ry valorous football'r and fiteth bef're i coequal kneweth thee. I didn't has't amorous rite with thee. Thee nev'r hath left mine own house to wend to thy hotel (and thus w'ren't yond fell) and did sleep on mine own couch instead. Alas off, thee has't nay lev'rage, the moth'r of mine own children but who is't isn't mine own jointress fopped thy dumb rampallian. Thou art falsing and telling ev'rybody thee owneth a gym. Thee bethought knowing mine own phoneth numb'r wouldst receiveth thee ahead. Thee hath used fake names in 'rd'r to pretendeth thee hadst some lev'rage on me, alas off, tryeth not yond the horror.

thanketh thee f'r letting us stayeth in thy headeth did rend free f'r three weeks. Next timeth thee and thy moth'r planeth to screweth me ov'r, maketh sure thee mess not with somebody as cunning as me. Thee has't already fuck'd up letting thy moth'r controleth thy life concluded, be it and expecting h'r to holp. Thou art a did fail gymnast and thou art nobody. Mine own nigg'rslaugh about the timeth i ejaculat'd on thy backeth. I'll alloweth that gent knoweth at which hour i'm b'r'd. Thou art a disgrace to dram girls as thou art a did fail gymast living in the past with thy moth'r in h'r house. Thou art lucky yond i hir'd thee as mine own p'rsonal traineth'r. The moth'r of mine own children who is't is not mine own jointress knoweth a weak wench at which hour the lady sees one. Thee has't did play yourself

Attached: file.png (1492x756, 698K)

same

Attached: MF9iD88.jpg (606x606, 45K)

Attached: 48C6A7DE-84AB-4896-8DBD-E39D8BC3D633.png (500x600, 87K)

I just masturbated on your back! Slept with you in bed! Fuck your skills as a trainer, bitch, I've been a very good footballer and fit before I even knew you. I didn't have sex with you. You never left my house to go to your hotel (and thus weren't that upset) and slept on my couch instead. Fuck off, you have no leverage, the mother of my children but who isn't my wife tricked your dumb ass. You are lying and telling everybody you own a gym. You thought knowing my phone number would get you ahead. You used fake names in order to pretend you had some leverage on me, fuck off, don't try that shit.

Thank you for letting us stay in your head rent free for three weeks. Next time you and your mother plan to screw me over, make sure you don't mess with somebody as smart as me. You have already fucked up letting your mother control your life anyway and expecting her to help. You are a failed gymnast and you are nobody. My niggas laugh about the time I ejaculated on your back. I'll let him know when I'm bored. You are a disgrace to little girls as you are a failed gymnast living in the past with your mother in her house. You're lucky that I hired you as my personal trainer. The mother of my children who is not my wife knows a weak bitch when she sees one. You have played yourself.

me too bro

>only recently have I spilled my seed upon thy behind !together lain in thine own bed ! forsaketh thy works foul woman for before thou were known to me I had achieved the highest of honors! Thy emissaries persuaded me and it was not of my impetus! I welcomed you into mine home despite its proximity to an inn and tavern ! For shame thy attempts to foul my name for word of a bastard ! Even still thy trade is of false words rather than solemn instruction! What misfortune thou hast lain on me with accusations such as these! Even swearing upon the name of God that thy behavior was holy while whoring about as a pagan

thy mistake is our reward ! for whence thou attempts another confidence scheme on a lesser man I advise that man be of the lowest pedigree! perhaps it is that thine own mother hast put you to this task ! thy efforts to conduct respectable business has been in vain! my closest of friends and I have had great fun reminiscing about the incident in question however and I shall call on him as I desire! thusfar thy life's purpose has born no fruit as the gymnastics endeavors are but naught! Yet still my dearest wife knows of thy folly and regards the as the fool thou art

Attached: Gericault_5.jpg (630x803, 85K)

Vicucks are 0-1 with a spiritual loss you fucking faggot.

>when it only took less than a week for Antonio Brown to fuck Bombston

Attached: 1404497935568.jpg (409x409, 23K)

fleet

Attached: 1553276370703.png (2430x1931, 422K)

What the fuck is a “spiritual loss” you retard

Yeah, they'll only win the Owl by 2 points now.

Attached: dosett.webm (932x520, 2.73M)

Lamar Jackson >>>>>>>>>>>> Baker Memefield

>stoolers

Attached: 1542083960197.webm (936x522, 2.12M)

Loss of confidence in their QB only allowing him to throw 10 times.

i miss the aaf so fucking bad dude

Not that user, but i imagine it's a win that no honest person could feel good or confident about. Much like that viking win.

lucky 7s sadly confirms it

>”Tell everyone you nutted on her back.”

Attached: D88E78F5-4847-44AB-8692-3127F71CEC60.jpg (365x205, 20K)

*2-0 incoming*

Attached: 053446DB-55BD-4D76-B3F4-4A5F7542B0E5.jpg (404x406, 25K)

Lol we'll see.

Is Reddit down for anyone else or just me?

the 5 subs I moderate are all fine

>3 turnovers by a single player
>unstoppable ground game
>”no confidence”
How do you figure?

>everyone but the center
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME!

Attached: perplexed.jpg (665x443, 50K)

Gurly might break 10 yards on 11 carries

Who’s the hack of /nfl/

Attached: F2DBF553-7ED9-43CD-8A9F-422447FC6F41.jpg (2152x1164, 1.25M)

lol I haven't seen this much bombston seething since

Attached: 1517802910728.jpg (1531x847, 329K)

Anyone who has watched football at all longer than 5 years knows this. Baker Gayfield is just the newest version of Derek Anderson. No Browns QB will ever be good.

>boy I can't wait for more football tomorrow
>check whose playing
>Bucs and Panthers

Holy shit, why are Thursday Night games almost always shit matchups?

mu loves kanye tho

Attached: crybabybastard.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

>trying to trick people into going to reddit
You sly dog

Attached: EB338909-F3FD-44C5-AF50-4C6916DE02F0.jpg (666x1000, 100K)

>kicker/defense/system babby
>18-1
>gets BTFO by backup and New York tier QBs
Tom Brady

Tom Cable

No idea how he's kept getting jobs all these years

>you can lose a game even if you win the game
Where did this reddit logic come from?

Jeff Fisher. One yard short gave him a job for far too long

Collinsworth.
>Buys PFF
>Jacks up the price 3,000%
>Now no one can enter the speshul sekrit klub of analytics with out a corporate backer
>Gatekeeping the game from the casual even further

They make a good point

Attached: jew england.jpg (572x514, 111K)

Sean McVay

Wow, I cannot believe in 2019 the year of our lord and savior that people that use this website also visit and possibly use the 18th most popular website in the world. I'm going to ask that you return there because, as I understand it, only certain types of people are welcome on this board and I want to protect that culture and I fear that by being passive or welcoming you on this board, you will pollute its culture to be more in line with popular American culture, or "normie" culture. Please promptly leave and do not return to this website. Any continued open confession to usage of the 18th most popular website in the world will continue to result in my, and others', openly hostile reactions.

Thank you for your time, I hate you, get out.

Eeking out a victory over an inferior team you should have completely dominated could by symptomatic of bigger flaws in your team.

OC Darrell Bevell

Attached: 0AFE2AE8-167F-4026-8B30-7214657A2D6B.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

could be worse. We at least get to see Jameis flop about the field and throw stupid picks while CMC runs all over their defence

>Kojima is the biggest hack
>Araki is the biggest hack
When did they ever claim this?

sarcasm is reddit

Pretty sure holding a team to 0 until 9:25 in the 4th is domination.

>bragging about how popular a website is
good lord you people just don't understand us at all

>second year as head coach
>gets to the Super Bowl
Sure cuck

Attached: 2039E8BB-A664-4DED-93D4-6EC91CEDA8A4.jpg (1080x1080, 466K)

>18th

Reddit is the 3rd most popular website in the US (only behind Google and YouTube) and 6th most popular in the world.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-195414~2.png (1440x2066, 697K)

>The Ringer
yikes

Attached: 1564070417315.png (600x337, 232K)

all the time

>your takeaway from that was that I was bragging about Reddit's popularity
You're right, I don't understand people with sub 100 IQs.

>his offense only scores 3
Yeah cuck

Also Bruce Allen

Attached: D315A9AF-D19D-4630-B03E-5AD67C3CCF53.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

>holding

That's assuming it's your defense actually holding them back and not the incompetence of their offense

>against the greatest defensive coach of all time
Please go zoomer

>refballed into owl
>offensive guru puts up 3 points
What a legend!

I looked up two separate sources that put it at 17th and 19th globally, and it fluctuates pretty consistently anyways. The picture you posted is a year and a half old.

Yea Forums is still booty blasted about MGSV til this day, i wouldn't call him a hack, david cage fits the title more, but if DS fucking sucks then yeah i'll call him a hack.

i knew my boy AB was innocent

I appreciate your shitposting even if no one else does.

>t. Ass mad panthers fan
You enjoying your 0-1 start?

>Anons actually think AB is guilty

Attached: 1567894801262.jpg (286x351, 34K)

Why? MGSV was pretty fun.

Attached: 56F46695-C5DB-4DB7-8042-E17CAD4D24B9.png (788x470, 329K)

>intercepted in the endzone
>pressured into another interception

Cope

>to be fair, you have to have a very high iq to understand my posts
redditors fit every stereotype attached to them.

this is based

that's for lawyers and franchise PR to speak upon, not the head coach during a standard beginning of the week press conference.

Fuck the pats but It's funny that all AB has to do is exist to make people seethe
It's literally 100% confirmed to be unfinished with a story that sucks. Also kojima needs a wrangler or you get games like mgs4 and VEE. Weird ass stories that fuck with the story of the series.

Imagine thinking the Vikings have anything to worry about based on how they beat the failcoons
>b-b-but they didn’t beat them MY way
And? They didn’t allow a score until halfway through the 4th, and never gave up their lead or even half of their lead.

MGSV wasn't Kojima's fault. Konami pulled his funding after two-thirds of the game was done. When they let all the reviewers play the game, they only let them play the completed portion which was pretty solid. It wasn't until release everyone realized the game wasn't finished

Seething

>roach general

Big yikes

Imagine you have a consensual sexual relationship with someone(difficult, I know).

Imagine at one point you get playful and jerk off on her. She goes "ewwww" and acts kinda irritated and gets up and maybe starts smirking while you laugh at her and tell her you were just horny blah blah. Keep in mind this is after you've fucked her a bazillion times, put it up her ass, whatever.

Now imagine a year later long after that sexual relationship ends, she turns around and claims that incident was rape and tries to take millions of dollars from you and ruin your public reputation, claiming you raped her.

I know it's truly difficult for your average NEET to appreciate just how fucking unfair and awful these situations are, but it's absolutely insane.

Probably because it doesn't feel finished, it feels like there should be 1 final chapter and skullface was a fucking literal who villian

antonio brown isn't gonna have sex with you bro

Incel

>gaykey general
LOL

I never said you needed a high IQ to understand my post. You just need a bare minimum average IQ. Notice that nobody else reacted to my post like you did, and nobody else appears to think I was praising or bragging about Reddit.

Why don't you go give it another read, champ. Try real hard to understand it.

>reddit spacing out the ass
>still not coping

Attached: FDCB2D0F-0843-4C12-AA61-516951E6B71E.jpg (474x474, 43K)

the eagles roster is stacked. this past game is gonna have teams rushing to cover Desean and prevent bombs but then they forget Nelson can stretch the field too. Then you can try and get Nelson, but forget all about Alshon. And that's not even mentioning Zach "carson's security blanket" Ertz. Or Dallas GODert.

>NOOOOOOOO ONLY MURICANS CAN MAKE GENERALS

Attached: soytriots.jpg (770x1210, 141K)

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LET AN ACCUSED RAPIST PLAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

Attached: file.png (785x1000, 275K)

>gaykey SEETHING
KEK GAYKEY!!!!!!!!!1

You

appear

to

be

triggered

Cope

Vikings WILL win this Sunday. There is no argument that can be made that isn’t pure shitposting and coping from seething green gay fans

Attached: file.png (720x1280, 528K)

Attached: 1363206252339.jpg (500x375, 59K)

This thread is gayer than usual.

Isn't it like 3AM in Turkey? What the fuck are you doing? Are you a NEET or something?

The Steelers look like dogshit now, but they'll collect themselves enough to get knocked out by either the Pats or Ravens in the playoffs.

>ravens
>playoffs
The ravens can only beat teams with a bottom 10 defense

Cope. AB is going to be playing this Sunday.

>black qbs

Attached: 1560911027443.jpg (750x422, 52K)

hey KC

Attached: 1552336443672.png (616x596, 191K)

yes, it's 3 am and i got nothing to do.

gaykey lol

Yea Forums is an American board. Show some fucking respect

And this is a millionaire Tyrone. Imagine how over it is for average western men.

The woman problem is unsolvable. We've been trying for 7000+ years. Domesticating them with civilization and patriarchy isn't sustainable. We know what we have to do, which is replace them with gynoids.

gaykey

Attached: _90012321_istanbul.jpg (660x371, 56K)

>unironically posting screenshots from Reddit
Kill
Yourself

I mean, he kinda does. He speaks English and he's never pushed Turkish shit in this thread. He just made a general.

Browns go 18-1

Attached: IMG_20190911_201151.jpg (3024x4032, 3.35M)

have sex, incel

Boats are ded

Have sex

But that won't be possible after they lose to the Jets this week?

obsessed

Attached: 1567971495553.png (785x757, 380K)

Why is this thread ten times shittier than usual? Not that they're normally good, but it's basically just two people spamming have sex and cope.

>bragging about losing the Owl

>777
>Brady's 7th ring
Confirmed

kek /nfl/ really is reddit general kek

How many AAF players ended up making NFL rosters? 6?

I liked the AAF but that just shows how poor the quality of the players they had

BASED!!!! CRINGE!!!! COPE!!!! SEETHE!!!

>cowgoys play all easy games for the first four weeks
>gonna have to hear about how they're going to the superbowl while they beat up on handicap teams

Based Turk making you seethe?

/fit/ adores zyzz

you’re only realising this now?

>unfinished with a story that sucks
I know they never finished the Sahelanthropus + Liquid in central Africa finale but I think the reason the story we got feels unfinished is because they relegated a lot of plot points to optional cassette tape convos instead of cutscenes. Skull face as the villain is the weak link imo. Hes hammy, his motivation just isn’t really compelling and you kill him midway through the game. I enjoyed the premise of taking jobs from PMCs in Afghanistan and Zaire to figure out what XOF is doing, though.

Attached: BB6202D5-DB73-4025-B874-FC6E34BD39EF.jpg (1910x1069, 276K)

ITTTTTTT'S PACKIE TIME

>browns will go 18-1
lost to >my titans
I don't think so. Be glad we gave you a real wake up call though

>saints
>easy

PACKIES *CLAP CLAP CLAP*
PACKIES *CLAP CLAP CLAP*
HERE WE GO PACKIES *STOMP CLAP THUMP*

>it's only preseason
>it's only the first game
>it's only the first month
>it's only halfway through the season
>it's only the divisional round
>it's only the NFCCG
>they won't beat the Chiefs in the owl

You're going to have a long season, tripfriend

It’s fun to dream.

Attached: C0E241A7-1C47-4424-AB44-DD2B32F5EC55.jpg (1400x1400, 146K)

DIRTY PACK
AND THE DUNDER CHIEF
*stomp clap*
DIRTY PACK
AND THE DUNDER CHIEF
*stomp clap thump*
GO PACKIES

You're 1-0 but you certainly don't deserve it, you should be ashamed of yourselves, all you had to do was run some clock and it wouldn't have even been close.

see Joker, normie

LO-VIN MY PACK-IES LET'S GO *STOMP CLAP*
PA-CKIES IN THE BUILD-ING LET'S GO *THUMP BUMP*
PA-CKIES IN THE HOUSE HERE WE GO *STOMP CLAP STOMP*]

*CHANT*
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

PACKIES JUST THREW A 80 YD TD PASS!!

PACKIES WIN THE SUPERBOW!!!

PACKIES COME BACK!!!

PACKIES COME BACK FROM THE BOTTOM TO FIGHT

PACKIE SPIRIT NEVER GIVE UP

PACKIE TRY AND TRY PACKIE GO!!! GO PACKIE GOOOOOO!!

It's going to make them overpay for Dak, it's great.0

Everything you said is right and I also like the game, just most others don't and Yea Forums has had schizos pop up trying to cope with an unfinished game.

Could someone translate the first post into English for me?

Attached: Stop you really gotta stop.jpg (337x450, 55K)

UNBREAK MY HE~EART. SAY YOU LOVE ME A-GAIN! UNNNNDO THIS HURT YOU CAUSED WHEN YOU WALKED OUT THE DOOR AND WALKED OUT ON MY LIFE!

Uncry these TEEEEEARS! I CRIED SO MANY, MANY NIGHTS!!! ;_; ;-; awooooooooo :(((

>i'm gonna post it
>you won't like it
>you can't stop me

Bears won't win more than 6 games

P
*clap*
A
*clap*
C
*clap*
K
*clap*
I
*clap*
E
*clap*
S
*clap*

GO PACKIES

seethe

Not while /hoc/ exists

Whos gonna win AFC and NFC?

Attached: b1dc467846c05d2d8c13b849ad59ce71.jpg (850x1236, 132K)

shut up bitch!
PACKIES IN THE THREAD LETS GO *STOMP THUMP CLAP*
*STOMP THUMP CLAP*
IIIIIITSS PACKIE HOUR!!

Vikings fans really came out of the woodwork past couple years. They were barely noticeable before.

That IS the translation, my friend.

Attached: F7A0B2AE-FE42-40CC-8280-6046AE131621.jpg (1000x600, 195K)

Whoops, should have read the replies first, thanks user.

>old gay

I'm SCARED of the packies!

>yfwdbwdsb

Attached: KhalilYak.png (1500x1003, 2.4M)

Ummm, could we maybe get this translated into interpretive dance then?

Someone gave my post on Reddit gold and now I have 100 coins. What the fuck can I use the coins for?

US PACKIES ARE IN THE HIZZ-OUSE!!!!!

US PACKIES ARE HERE TO STAY!!!!!

US PACKIES FIGHT LIKE WARRIORS!!!!!!

It was a pleasure seeing your QB act tough after beating up the class retard this week.

A noose

>COPE COPE COPE
>SEETH SEETHE SEETHE
>PACKIES PACKIES PACKIES
>anime! XD
>GB2REDDIT
Okay, guess I'm done for the night. Hopefully this thread is less shit tomorrow.

Reddit silver unironically

You can trade it in for a week of Reddit premium or you can give someone silver

Reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=WutwUcxsUKo

>In the NFL's top100 list 2018 the #1 player was MVP Tom Brady and the #2 player was WR Antonio Brown. The top 2 ranked players in 2018 are now on the same team.

What the fuck is this guy's problem?

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-203325~2.png (1440x1009, 170K)

AB has committed more sexual assaults than Jameis Winston, but less than Big Ben

You're supposed to sit quietly when your team is on offense, retard. You don't need your team distracted by your fat asses doing the wave

#6 and #7 in the most recent list, though. But still.

Ben was found not guilty, he's committed 0 to our knowledge. Winston and AB have probably committed a few dozen each.

>My birthplace is not only vastly inferior to yours
kek

>Every other team should do the wave when the Packers are on offense in their stadium

Attached: 1539656689557.jpg (540x405, 161K)

He can't ignore fans doing the wave as easily as a cancer patient at an airport.

Attached: Brett_Farve_snubs_Holocaust_survivor.gif (480x360, 2.15M)

Ben never went to a criminal trial. Neither has AB.

He was found not guilty. He was also found with his pants down trying to molest screaming women. He's been found a lot of things

Ben only went to Civil Court, just like AB.

>It's mah knee :)

BASED

This lil nigga thought I wasn't elite...

Attached: IMG_20190911_204452.jpg (2736x1824, 388K)

me in the middle

“This kid fails at life. You hear that kid? You suck!”

Yeah, but look at him, we know if not this woman, there's at least a few in his wake.

Attached: antonio-brown-feature-081418[1].jpg (2000x1334, 746K)

THIS

Oh come on, does this look like the face of a man that would rape people?

Attached: ADD6F90E-999E-43D2-B17F-E093F5723ABD.jpg (858x800, 59K)

/Bills Owl 2020/

Hm, interesting.

Attached: 1567971199076.png (965x976, 133K)

Let's take an assessment after week 1, fellas.

>Your team
>% chance your team has of winning week 2
>How optimistic you're feeling about your team
>Who won in week 1 that is going to lose in embarrassing fashion in week 2?
>Who lost in week 1 that is going to surprise everyone in week 2?
>Should AB be suspended? If so, for how long?
>Team you formerly thought had a chance at the playoffs that you no longer believe will make it.

Attached: ARR.png (1382x1074, 2.67M)

The Raiders knew about the accusations and paid this woman to come forward about AB after they got BTFO

all time Best player for each position:
>QB
manning
>RB
Emmit smith
>TE
Gonzales or Gronk
>WR
Rice
>Olineman
this one is hard as fuck, going with Joe Thomas
>Dlineman
reggie white
>LB
LT
>CB
Deion
>Saftey
ronnie lott

Stfu

This guy will almost definitely drag the Bills kicking and screaming into the Superbowl

Attached: 853168478-e1506520851400[1].jpg (488x316, 42K)

Good. Hopefully his CTE brain cracks from the social media pressure and he kills himself.

I love pey pey but I wouldn't say he's an all time best. Best college qb ever though

Joe Thomas wasn't fit to hold Anthony Munoz's jockstrap. Try again.

>the best QB ever is distracted by a wave

>Best TE
>Gonzales or Gronk

Attached: SHAN1_000000_1280x720_1299487299762.vresize.1200.630.high.68[1].jpg (1200x630, 70K)

>Razorcakes
>75%
>delicious cake.. mmm, so rich and creamy
>titans
>dolphins
>yes, forever
>browns, this sit is going to snowball

>rice
It's Moss, actually. Don't bother replying.

zoom zoom

>Manning
>Sanders
>Gonzalez
>Rice
>Munoz
>White
>Butkus
>Lane
>Lott

can you believe the vikings have (0) super bowls? isn't that pathetic?

>Your team
Patriots
99%
Very. If AB stays, I expect no less than AFCCG appearance.
Saints. I think the Raiders also have a chance of embarrassing the Chiefs.
I think everyone expects the Browns to bootyspank the Jets. I think the Jets are going to win even though they're a worse team just due to continued spaghetti, penalties, and interceptions.
Nah. If he did it, he'd deserve it, but it seems like some hoe trying to make a dollar, which is why she won't go through the police.
>Team you formerly thought had a chance at the playoffs that you no longer believe will make it.
Jets.

Fuck off everyone would be

>1. Randy Moss

Xhehawks
60% cautiously optimistic after the Stoolers scored >3 points
Raidniggers get shredded by KC
They didn't lose but the Loins will upset the Chorgers
No but they will anyway. 6 games
Honestly though the Buncos could ride their defense

>tits
>40%, FTC
>bretty gid. Still feeling 10-6 if injuries stay away
>Patriots. The curse of Hard Rock Stadium continues.
>Do Cardinals count with the tie? I think they upset the Ravens.
>No
>Colts, but they'll be decent still

Attached: tietins.png (1152x648, 53K)

Thoughts on Matt Barkley?
I see him as very underrated and should be at least starting for the razorcakes if not then at another irrelevant franchise like the buccaneers or dolphins

Wtf I like Rodgers now?
The wave is extremely cringeworthy boomer shit

>call me zoomer
>most of our answers are the same
Mk
Also what on my list is zoomer? Only one I could think of is Thomas and gronk but both objectively deserve to be there

He's a good backup but repeated tests have shown he is unfit to be a starter
Certainly not over based A;;en

Hey baseball field stadium team
41-14 CHIEFS VICTORY
You heard it here. Camt wait to watch the game on your baseball field

Attached: 1567977130641.jpg (534x629, 62K)

I don't know what you're implying here, but if you're trying to imply that Randy Moss isn't the best Wide Receiver of all time, then you are sadly mistaken, my friend.

Attached: A6599742-918F-4565-80C8-289846D0B88E.jpg (928x570, 106K)

>Your team
Jaguars
Very. I've been big on Uncle Rico for a while, and he already has a connection with Dede
Patriots (@Miami RIP)
Jaguars
Yes, at least 4 weeks
The Jest

Patriots fans are so fucking delusional

Montana
Peyton
Casper
Rice
Upshaw or Jim Otto
White
LT or Ray Lewis
Charles Woodson
Rod Woddson

Colts
20%, Titans are better team but they have a history of spilling spaghetti against >us
Finish between 6 and 8 wins
Vikings lose to green gay and cousins turns the ball over 3+ times
Steelers best Seahawks
Doesn’t deserve suspension but I’m still tired of his antics
Other than my team? Falcons

>QB
Unitas
>RB
Payton
>TE
Gronk
>WR
Rice
>OL
Walter Jones
>DL
Joe Greene
>LB
Ray Lewis
>CB
Night Train Lane
>Safety
Reed

Attached: img1083909-1_Xv2UG4z.jpg (700x379, 72K)

This would require the Raiders to be competent

Raiders
30%
Feeling gpod, but it could be a fluke if denver is just a mediocre team
Cowboys or 49ers?
yeah, for the year
Jags, Steelers

Which would be funnier: the Dolphins going 0-16 or the Dolphins beating the Patriots?

And now the worst
QB
Leaf
RB
Isiah Pead
WR
Charles Rogers
TE
Jessie Hester
OL
Greg Robinson
DL
Gholston
LB
Bosworth
CB
DJ Hayden
S
Mike Mitchell

Dolphins becoming the simultaneous Alpha and Omega. Both sides of the "Perfect" season

Dolphins beating the pats, huge at home, than going 1-14-1, with a tie being to the jets

it's afraid

They'll beat the Pats and go 2-14, 0-16 is reserved for the Browns, it's not easy to go 0-16.

The Browns are the Patriots of going 0-16.

How much of a zoomer are you?

Born in 87, just in time for Favre too early for Montana

>putting rice and Reed on your list
And you, Old Bay?

>QB
PeyPey
>RB
Ladanian Tomlinson
>TE
Gronk
>WR
Sterling Sharpe
>OL
Walter Jones
>DL
Going to be an absolute faggot and say Aaron Donald
>LB
Ray Lewis
>CB
Champ Bailey
>Safety
Ed Reed

Not that he has to to beat the 0-16 lolfins

Attached: 1548384413831.webm (942x526, 2.35M)

>Your team
Bears
Around 70%
Fairly optimistic but a lot will depend on this game.
Chiefs
Steelers
No
Falcons

>rice is a zoomer pic

Attached: 1567451718147.jpg (480x412, 45K)

>Chiefs
>Owl
They couldn't beat the Patriots last year while fully loaded. Since then the Pats look even more dominant and the Chiefs' star receiver is ded

>Montana
>Roger catfish Craig
>VD
>Joe Staley
>Charles Haley
>Bill romanowski
>Neon Deion
>Ronnie Lott
Deal with it fags.

>Reddit premium
Is this a meme like Yea Forums gold or is it a real thing?

Marino
Sanders
Winslow
Rice
Munoz
White
LT
Woodson
Reed

Savage

Who's the most truly baddass player in the NFL?

Attached: mmmm.jpg (480x360, 7K)

>In laws have Packers season tickets
Yeah I'm thinking I'm gonna start the wave this year

RN? AB fer sure.

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtr.........URGH.......UNNNNGGHH.......UNGABUNGA!
*drops a massive shit in every Steelers fan’s mouth*
Ah, that feels so much better.! *farts just a little bit* teehee!

Team Boomer

Stabler, Starr
Payton, Csonka, Lorenzo Neal
Rice, Hutson, Rison, Irvin, Lofton
Dave Casper, Ditka

Shell, Upshaw, Mike Webster, Dierdorff, Munoz (thanks Boomer user)

White, Greene, Deacon
LT, Butkus, Nitchske, Derrick Thomas
Deion, Riley
Krause, Lott
Yepremian
Ray Guy
Shula

-pic related

Attached: 2134812347.png (600x436, 380K)

Bill Walsh>shula

wearing a crop top is not very baddass...

Joe Flacco

I LOVE BLACK DICK *SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP* *SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK*

>QB
TEBOW
>RB
TEBOW
>TE
TEBOW
>WR
TEBOW
>OL
TEBOW
>DL
TEBOW
>LB
TEBOW
>CB
TEBOW
>SAFETY
TEBOW

Attached: tebowtime.webm (640x352, 2.37M)

You're delusional if you think that's a Patriots fan

Quit pretending to be me

Our star receiver is Sammy Watkins keep up. We have a lot to chose from. And you don't know the name "Mecole Hardman" yet but you will

At the end of the 2019 National Football League's™ Cleveland Browns™ will have a team record of 4 wins and 12 losses. The only notable opponents that they defeat will be the Miami Dolphins™ who were in the midst of tanking for a higher draft pick in the 2020 NFL™ Draft. They will lose to every single team that they face with a winning record, including the New England Patriots™, the Seattle Seahawks™, the Baltimore Ravens™ (x2), the Shittsburgh Stoolers™ (x2) and the Los Angeles Rams™.

These facts cannot be disputed. They were always pretenders, remember that most of this roster was part of teams that went 1-15, 0-16, and 7-8-1 in the previous three seasons. Their "talent" is nothing but a bunch of washed up players that other teams didn't want, combined with a very short, nonathletic, undersized QB that will never be elite.

Thank you for your attention.

Attached: le seriously abstract costanza face.png (400x400, 4K)

hes so cringey when he sits in on PFF podcasts and they are obligated to sit there and listen to his senile ramblings completely removed from any real analysis, just emotional responses to his sunday night football commenting

>implying anyone but grade a tier one male alpha dogs can pull off feminine fits
Bruh. AB is Prince tier Chad.

Bust/loser QBs don't win games, they become memes

Attached: fakermemefield.png (600x436, 399K)

Ah yes the brittle lizard king himself

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-203222_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x775, 268K)

i agree with this but you also forgot that at least two times during this season, beckham will be seen crying

>brittle lizard king himself
LMAO

Good post
*dabs on retarded flyovers in between fucking 10/10 black chicks*

>seething cancer patient

Watkins confirmed for Reptilian
Based and redpilled

post what you are BLASTING right now

Attached: sacredson2.jpg (1200x1200, 318K)

Dumbass eagles fans who still kid themselves that they won super bowl 52 without massive refball like yourself

>NOW HERE'S A GUY

fag

I can’t imagine they’re in good enough shape to get out of their seats more than a few times a game.

>when no Tuck Rule 2.0 to bail you out

Attached: brady_reading_the_score.png (1315x819, 1.33M)

Attached: file.png (640x640, 817K)

680 KNBR but the Giants game is about to start so I gotta change it. Dubs decides what I choose now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ayr_7aqD6zc

>you know, he really can do it all. he can run, he can throw, he’s an amazing athlete and has just an incredible penis
Every time I listen to NESN

Nice falseflag there Old Gay.

Who won the super bowl that season? Sit down and be humble, poor toothless redneck

Attached: 19914E07-ADF6-4051-9B34-1B62BF942E7A.png (1427x111, 15K)

The juice is loose.

pack
65%
65%
49ers, tits, or raiders. I predict most teams going 2-0 or 0-2 though
either browns or jets are getting totally dabbed on. maybe jags
not without sufficient evidence. stop giving roasties power
jags. 9 win ceiling, but I expect them to fight up to 9 wins

Team Zoomer
Brady
Peterson, McFadden, Hillis
Edelmen, Larry, AB, Julio, Dez
Gronk, Kittle
Thomas, Osemele, Hudson, Yanda, Villanueva

Watt, Wilfork, Mack
Urlacher, Kuechly, Wagner
Gilmore, Peters
Thomas, Weddle
Tucker
Vinatieri
McVay

Based metalfriends.

what is this supposed to be?

>Brady - kids
>Kraft - kidnapped Asians
>Belichik - voyeurism
The whole team should be in an SVU episode.

Attached: brady_pedophile.png (937x748, 431K)

based

Attached: 1566344403602.png (657x527, 28K)

Forgot to reply the first time
Just because your dad beat you as a kid for not bringing him his Natty Light in time doesn’t mean it isn’t normal for a father to show love to his children.

Vikings make ya seethe

> QB
Brady
> RB
Jim Brown
> TE
Gronk
> WR
Rice
> OL
Munoz
> DL
Tougher than I thought but Reggie White
>LB
LT
> CB
Blount or Haynes can't decide
> S
Lott
> K
Gostkowski
> P
Guy

>user actually believes people actually think he's bradysknee
kek

> normal for a father to show love to his children.
Good job, son. *french kisses you*

Attached: brady_hits_on_boy_then_tries_to_checkdown.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

Attached: DBEC2840-FA03-42C4-AA0B-F5D35BEA46DA.jpg (957x510, 231K)

Cope. Your QB is a pedo and its pretty plain to see.

Your QB is a nigger who was too dumb to tie his own shoes

>Taints fans win
>Still find a way to play the victim over a ref call because "muh clock"

I hope the Rams bludgeon these fuckers into submission. Fuck the Saints and fuck their martyr bullshit.

Attached: 1325572353135.gif (420x360, 402K)

user, if you actually think that's old gay, you are really stupid.

Kys retard

>user actually thinks other anons actually think these are old bay and bradysknee
Can’t fix stupid

>Patriots
>After last year's bullshit in Miami I'm not rating it higher than 90%
>13-3
>Probably the Raiders but I want to believe they have a chance
>Stoolers, they're not going to be anywhere as bad at home as they were in Foxboro
>No unless he's proven guilty
>Browns

Saints are going to win 52-14

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZT3gTu4Sjw
Here you go.

namefags are cancer. if you dont want to be user go to reddit.

Team All black

QB: Moon
RB: Sanders, Payton, Lynch
FB: Neal
WR: Rice, Moss, Julio, AB, Irvin
TE: Watson, Shannon "Skeeeeup" Sharpe

LT: Walter Jones or Trent Williams
LG: Upshaw
C: Pouncey or Hudson
RG: Larry Allen
RT: Okung

DE: MACK
DT: Wilfork
DE: Clowney
LB: Von
ILB: Ray
ILB: Wagner
LB: Deacon Jones
CB: Sanders
CB: Charles Woodson
S: Reed
S: Polamalu
K: Roby
P: King
RS: Hester or Deion
HC: Tomlin

>Officer, he was black with a blonde mustache and one blue dreadlock. Also, he wacked off onto my back... if that matters

Attached: Feetfag - Copy.jpg (561x774, 100K)

>HC: Tomlin
You mean Lynn.

>HC: Tomlin
try Tony Dungy

>namefags

Found the newfag

It was a bulshit call, but I guess that's what you get when you win a superbowl off of trying to end people's careers. Nothing like making the league look bad to put you out of their good graces.

>2019 and people are still hating on my chargies
Why? Get help

You havent watched any professional prior to 2010 have you?

Attached: 1549822954559.jpg (447x444, 27K)

shut up zoomer nobody cares what you say

>hating chokers

so, a hack is everyone who's famous within their medium?

keydragon, the greatest metal band that ever lived!!!!
proof: youtube.com/watch?v=o_qz0nHUrhA

>2019 and I still call them the San Diego Chargers

Attached: chargers02.png (504x470, 419K)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so he maintains his innocence in the face of these accusations and speculates that it may be due to the inadequacies of her career and life choices? Further explaining that all sexual encounters were consensual.

They'll always be the San Diego Chargers. It's funny watching the sportscasters mess it up all the time. They belonged there. I honestly really hate that they moved.

lmao you barely beat the shitty team you were playing. even carolina looked better than you did and they lost.

Attached: blocks your owl.webm (720x1280, 2.89M)

no, it's just some zoomer word about killing niggers

>Remember that game where Romo kept calling them San Diego

Attached: wwe.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

wtf why would a panthers fan be calling out a rams fan

Why would anyone drink or get high off of drugs? I get high off of respecting women.

THA DRAGOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN CAAAAWWWWWWLLLLLLLLZZZZZZ MEEEEEEEEEE

We NFL Blitz now

I hate my life and haven't stopped doing drugs since the most important person in my life died.

I get high off of respecting your mothers desire for my cock

>that face you make when your team BTFOs the entire division and makes a deep playoff run

Attached: dak1.jpg (510x463, 57K)

>implying samoans are black
>no lawrence taylor
>no antonio gates
>no jerome bettis
Props for including Vince Wilfork, dude is a national treasure verging on national landmark. Also Calvin Johnson could replace AB or Michael Irvin if he had more time to dominate.

looks like the saints got rammed

still baffles my mind that wasn't called. Goodell must have been in the booth.

Looks more like a
>*RECORD SCRATCH*
>So, I just shit myself in the middle of the football field. You're probably wondering how I got here.

>rooting for some zoomer team

That's the face you make when a dick enters your asshole unxpectedly. I would know, I spy on people that I know are about to get dicks in their ass, so I spy on myself all the time and I've also seen it done to other people.

Why would you do drugs when you can mow the lawn?

Haha nice reddit meme Xd, whats a record?

Attached: 1564627150324.png (300x300, 27K)

have you ever seen a dog with 2 dicks?

cut brady for mahomes
cut larry add hill
cut dez add green
cut gronk add ertz
cut thomas for bakhtiari

cut wilfork for donald
urlacher for leighton vander esch
weddle for derwin james or jamal adams

your list doesnt seem very zoomer

PI and helmet-to-helmet

Attached: refball03.png (640x480, 17K)

>patriot haters call brady a pedo with no evidence
>patriot haters call brown a rapist with no evidence
hmmm...

Steve Smith Sr.

what are we gonna do, igglesbro? we can't continue letting our team get dragged down by this fraud. Do we start tanking for Trevor now?

Attached: 1563533194840.png (469x88, 3K)

>no evidence

Attached: brady_pedophilia.jpg (492x685, 53K)

didn't steve smith get fucked by a dog with 2 dicks?

>tucker
>vinatieri
>no punter

I just remembered he died and now I am sad

Attached: EAQY34VXoAAMNAX.0.jpg (1200x800, 65K)

>thinking anyone named "trevor" will ever be good at anything

fuck off zoomer

>You're probably wondering how I got there
>Well I just dropped 80 points on the Patriots in the superbowl then I watch Tom Brady get BTFO by Demarcus Lawrence after he found out Zeke had fucked Giselle the night before and texted him the picture before the game. I was laughing so hard I shit myself.
>I hope I don't get any on the Lombardi Trophy but I know everyone will smell it.

Attached: 1dab1.png (554x400, 89K)

You want to start tanking before cap space frees up, not after you've killed it for years.

goodells daughter is a vikings fan

cringe

Hoo boy, you are setting yourself up for disappointment fren.

into the filter it goes

>having a punter when you can have a gunter

Team all white

Brody
CMC, Hillis, Gerhart
Juscyzk
Edelman, Thielen, Biletnikoff, Hutson, Colllinsworth
Gronk, Casper

Bakhtiari or Whitworth
Bitonio
Frederick
Martin
Lane Johnson

Watt
Kyle Williams or Lawrence Guy
I don't know if Donald is white, so Howie Long)
Kerrigan
Keuchly
Schobert
Kevin Greene
Lebeau
Kaevisharn
Weddle
Harrison Smith

I thought Dak was supposed to be bad at football?

Attached: dakPOTW.jpg (594x554, 140K)

I wish. Imagine a dog with 2 dicks getting a surprise dick in their own asshole and imagine the face they make. It would be exactly like Dak's face except on top of that they'd be like "Ruh roh, 3 dicks!?" You see, Dogs are like Humans.

Ice up, son.
youtu.be/FHE5IRjgGfo

Peyton Literallywholis has been retired for years

Name 5 more white RBs that aren't csonka or riggins

Josh Allen

>Haha nice reddit meme Xd
Thanks dude, I work hard on my jokes. Just like I work hard on your mother! Boom, gotcha. Dick in your mom's ass. Like imagine your mom moaning and biting her lip as my swollen cock head relentlessly penetrates her moist walls and I'm just shooting my thick hot semen repeatedly into her asshole and your mom is like breathlessly saying "I wish I could get pregnant for youuuu but im too old!"

I could be your dad, Old Gay. And then I could teach you how to download more than 10 images.

Gangster as fuck.
youtu.be/zSwjso3Yccw

McCaffrey and Lindsey make 1.5. That's as far as I got.

>the Giants
Yeah, he and Lavar Jackson should each get $100 million, guaranteed

gnats. Nothing more needs to be said.

James

the opinion of anyone who isn't a Patriots fan on AB is irrelevant and should be ignored

How much money would you bet that by the end of the season, Dak winds up with a top 10 passer rating and TD count?

FITZMAGICK

>f-fuck off zoomer

Attached: 1530435734273.jpg (1800x1080, 1.18M)

Is this the best post to grace this board since that Brazilian talked about being an astronaut and a planet screaming at him? I'm thinking yes.

This image would actually be accurate without the woman, but she ruins it.

Dak if playing on an offense that puts his strengths into consideration for plays makes him a Top 5 QB. After they got Amari he was playing like a Top 5 QB.

If Dak can play this level consistently then give him 35mil a year absolutely

You are being a namefag "old bay" and a tripfag "!K0kWlPv/V2" at the same time. user is not wrong. I just wanted to show you that this makes you twice the faggot than you would be if you just posted anonymously.
Do you make crab cakes?

ONLY STARTING NFL QUARTERBACKS CURRENTLY WITH THREE STRAIGHT WINNING SEASONS:
>Tom Brady
>Ben Roethlisberger (probably off this list soon)
>Dak Prescott
>Marcus Mariota
>Russell Wilson

CAN JOIN THE LIST IF THEY WIN THIS SEASON:
>Drew Brees
>Philip Rivers
>Jared Goff

these are literally the only "good" quarterbacks in the league, nobody else is even worth discussing.

>p-please r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-respond-d-d-d-d-d

>not mowing the lawn drunk and high
Fag

i don't understand why the dog would think 3 dicks? the dog has the 2, and he's only getting 1 in his ass.....i don't know of many lifeforms who think of their own dick when getting anally penetrated by another dick.

What was the biggest fluke SB winner? Eagles or Ravens?

i tongue nigger anus while getting assfucked by a dog with 2 dicks

>Texans finally get to the AFCC
>run into a Pats superteam

Which Ravens? Flukeo or dildofer? Also I think the 85 bears deserve to be ranked along with the Jest because that was the flukiest Bowl perhaps ever.

Eagles. Foles is the ultimate meme qb and they called scarrnechia back in following that season. He's that old cop that just can't retire

Team DUBS

QB: Wentz 11
RB: CmC 22
RB2: Cook 33
RB3: Derrick Henry 22
FB: Juszcyk 44
WR: Julio 11
WR: Edelman 11
WR: Larry Fitzgerald 11
WR: Marvin Jones Jr 11
TE: Greg Olsen 88
TE: Evan Engram 88
(honorable mention hockenson, ASJ)

T: Whitworth 77
G: Dalton Risner 66 (Denver)
C: Ragnow 77 or Ryan Jensen 66
G: DeCasto : 66
T: Trent Brown 77

DE: Watt 99
DT: Buckner 99
DE: Donald 99
LB: Barr 55
LB: Burfict 55
LB: Jack 44
LB: LVE 55
CB: William Jackson 22
CB: Marlon Humphrey 44
CB: Jimmy Smith 22
CB: Trumaine Johnson 22
S: Harrison Smith 22
S: Derwin James 33
K: Janikowsk 11 (no one else to choose)
P: Bledsoe (he had a 3rd down punt)

You're really reaching for those replies

Dogs do. Dogs are always aware of the number of dicks in their ass, and their penis is literally always forefront in their mind. Dogs are master dick counters.

>mfw america's team, the dallas cowboys, absolutely STYLED all over the poo york gnats
>mfw faggot haters have been VIOLENTLY shitting their pants in fear of the dominance of america's team, the dallas cowboys
>mfw early season cope posts are in FULL swing

it sure feels GREAT being a fan of the best team in the NFL, america's team, the dallas cowboys. how pissed off are you faggot haters right now?

Attached: 1507497162694.jpg (400x386, 49K)

>proceeds to give him one
come on old bay

but what if the dog is fucking itself with 1 of it's 2 dicks

Damn that's a good team

You make these threads a little more bearable.

>lol dog dicks
>lol anal sex

That's not funny, that's how you kill dogs.

pats will go 19-0 and AB will be the superbowl MVP

fuck you and fuck the NFL

>Never had a losing season

Attached: tom-brady-recipes-new-book.jpg (1300x724, 135K)

>UH, I don't find anything funny! I am MATURE sir! Too mature for dog dicks!
Okay thanks for your input. I'm super impressed by you being unimpressed by everything.

I just want Sunday to get here so I can what Brady, AB, Gordon, and Edelman can do.

Like this?

Attached: 1563936320731.webm (320x474, 2.35M)

Wow, I didn't need to see that

Brady is the only QB who has played for at least 10 years that has never had a .500 or worse season. Only person even close to this is Russell Wilson who needs 3 more years of winning seasons.

Ben Roethlisberger has played 10 years without a complete losing season, but he's had an incomplete 7-8 season and an 8-8 season.

they'll probably drop 200 on the doffins

I hope his accuser gets in a car accident and breaks all her limbs

Who let the based out?
*clap* *clap* clap clap clap*
Old baysed /ourguy/
*clap* *clap* *clap clap clap*
Putting these zoomers in their place!
*clap* *clap* *stomp* *clap clap*

Attached: 17 ☁️_1930766044209697783_2036099313.jpg (816x845, 71K)

The Patriots rarely ever run up the score anymore. It's probably going to end 32-10 or something or 40-21 if they drop the ball a bit on defense. It's not going to go to crazy levels. They'll run basic possession and clock eating plays until the game is over once they're up 21 points, and the only way it keeps going up is if the Dolphins can't stop a basic rungame or pass offense.

You are maximum cringe

Those corners are getting ROASTED.

Yes, if anything they should be a picture of Tinytrip... if anyone still remember him.

Chargers back to being a team with revolving door injuries.

Some things never change.

BREAKING!!!!

>Antonio Brown releases statement through agent declaring he can't be guilty of the sexual assault offenses because he's gay
Per Adam Schefter

Based retard

>He rates WIlliam Jackson and Trumaine Johnson

>Seahawks have already been good for that long
Thank you Tim Brody and the Patriots for killing that dynasty before it could take off

*STOMP STOMP CLAP* *STOMP STOMP CLAP*
Buddy you're a goy make a cringe post
whining in the thread gonna be a janny some day
wife got cum on her face, from the african race
all while you're seething because of old baysed
WE LOVE WE LOVE OLD BAY
*CLAP* *STOMP STOMP CLAP* *STOMP STOMP CLAP*
WE LOVE WE LOVE OLD BAY
*CLAP* *STOMP STOMP CLAP* *STOMP STOMP CLAP*

Attached: 3c7.jpg (600x600, 30K)

How much neetbux do you get per month

*squashes you, getting frog brains and twitching frog toes all over my shoes*
Ugh, man....
*scrapes frog off shoe on driveway*
*spits on hot driveway while you rot in the sun*

That's what you are to me. All frogs will be squashed and destroyed.

*leads the NFL in passing*

Attached: i (1).png (350x254, 103K)

It would be nice if the Bengals went 9-7 this year. It's not going to happen, and I'm not a Bengals fan, but I want it to. Can't they be good just once?

Played literally the most over rated defense in the league.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11-20-32-58.png (1440x2880, 486K)

hard rock meme is no laughing matter

Attached: patriots 1-5 @ miami.png (555x576, 23K)

I miss /myguy/

Attached: Elliot.jpg (400x400, 30K)

When does football start again. Life is boring without it.

Attached: 7cfcisur2vv11.png (720x398, 411K)

cringe

my lions will buttblast you and your shitty qb on sunday

Attached: stafford2.jpg (640x637, 133K)

baste

I only masturbate mentally, my thoughts are so intricate that they can make me cum and I love that. I don't believe in physical masturbation.

tomorrow

I know

Give me your best left guard and no one gets hurt

Attached: 4cb10998c0a71195e0233bc2461367d2.jpg (419x506, 64K)

can someone redpill me on stafford

He’s shit

Joe Thuney

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.17M)

based

I hope he has an epic game on Sunday. I have a recurring vision in my head: AB catches a short slant from TB in stride. Hurdles one defender, immediately hurdles a second. AB turns upfield, but the safety squares up in front of him. Running full speed at this point, he doesn’t even slow down but lowers a shoulder instead and drops the defender flat on his back. AB continues his trek to the end zone, eventually being caught from behind by a defender (only because flattening the safety slowed him down a bit, duh) who can’t bring him down. He eventually jumps on ABs back in a desperate attempt to bring him down before he hits the endzone. One other defender catches up and piles on but Mr. Big Chest barely even slows down and slogs into the endzone with two dolphins on his back (there’s a joke here, but I won’t take the low hanging fruit.) Crowd goes wild as AB humbly hands the ball to the ref and shakes hands with his teammates, showing that he has accepted The Patriot Way. Later on, after AB completes his 200 yard, 4 TD game, Britney Taylor confesses to being coerced by Matt Mayock into making the whole thing up and filing the lawsuit. Gronk comes out of retirement, TB plays until he’s 57 and the Pats don’t lose another game until 2034 and win the next 15 Super Bowls. Deal with it.

that recurring vision sounds a lot like the beginning stages of schizophrenia

that is exactly how itll go down

Attached: raiders05.gif (498x490, 685K)

The Chiefs cut Kareem Hunt immediately following news of his kicking a women in Cleveland. KC also removed Tyreek Hill from all team activities while his investigation was ongoing.
What is New England going to do with Brown? We're all watching.

the choofs are cucked. pats don't bow to social media pressure. AB will start every game this season and fuck the NFL in the ass just like he fucked that trainer

They're going to do what only based teams do:

Let him play while an investigation is underway because accusations don't mean shit until proven.

*dabs*

THREADLY REMINDER

MINISOMALIA IS AN
I
N
I
S
O
M
A
L
I
A

I
S

A
N

ETERNAL CUCCKSHED
T
E
R
N
A
L

C
U
C
K
S
H
E
D

FUCK MILLIE PHILLY PHILLY
U
C
K

M
I
L
L
I
E

P
H
I
L
L
Y

P
H
I
L
L
Y

>What is New England going to do with Brown?
win another owl

>What is New England going to do with Brown?
Fucking nothing
>thot goes broke and wants to blackmail the athlete she fucked
>guy breaks his kid's arm
apples and oranges Brucie

>38-7 in their own dome
jej

>believing or caring about a gold digging nigress

Based Scar was there. He came back after Brady got anally prolapsed in the AFCCG in Denver and then Denver wrecked Cam.

Post QBs who have a winning record vs every team in their division

I’ll start

Attached: FE5CB092-6639-414F-BB25-3449DED6DE07.jpg (665x468, 40K)

Lol why do you care? I'm here to watch niggercrash. They could broadcast it live from San Quentin and I would tune in.

>immediately following news of his kicking a women in Cleveland
they obviously had the video evidence retard

>Raiders
>50/50
>Honestly good. hoping for 8-9 wins
>Da bills
>Hopefully the Jest
>Not right now. let the court decide.
>da burrs

Vontaze burfict

oh that's Uncle Philly's dome, now and forever

Seahawks
20%, Stoolers are going to be motivated to win after getting dunked on by the Pats again
Breddy gud, probably 10-6 again
Rasm
Jags
No, I just want him to fuck off and stop being an attention whore
Falcons

>three (3) playoff wins in over twenty (20) years

The GOAT garbage time qb.

make the next thread green gay

>$)ers
>70% chance ftw. The D is pure filth.
>Tits
>stoolers
>no. Innocent until proven guilty. It's a civil suit ffs.
>Browns? Idk tbqh.

Why is Lameme Jackson getting hyped so much after beating the dolphins?

Attached: 0906A5B0-EFCA-40D2-A90F-573EA82DD680.jpg (190x180, 12K)

Oh I forgot
>we are certainly winning the division the other teams cannot cope with these D Linemen.

Attached: 1559478159478.jpg (1242x724, 57K)

u dont break the franchise single point record every week

OOOOF
>calls him a zoomer
>thinks the patriots have the best defensive coach of all time
>doesn't remember Landry

coolio

mmmm cant wait till all your receivers are gone with a nigger rapist, a druggie, and an ancient relic

Attached: 1550361372891.jpg (950x684, 90K)

But Thomas is on the Jets

HAHAHAHAHAHA
OH MY GOD

DOOOBALL? DOOOBALL?

I DONT HEAR YOU SACK-SON-VILLE ALIGATOR FUCKIN INBREDS TALKING.

MUH FORNETT, MUH DOOBALL, MUH DEFENSE. LMAO YOU SWAMP HICKS ARE TRASH.

>Oslobster in a Browns uni
I literally forgot this happened

reddit.com/r/Patriots/comments/d312zr/bill_belichick_discusses_brown_rape_allegations/

Want to hear a joke?
The j*gs fell for the brokedicknick meme

MUH DOOOOOBALL

LMAOOO HOW U DOOOBALL FANS AINT KILL YA SELF YET

>OL
>Not John Hannah
fucking pleb

Shut your hank hill ass up you blue cheese crumble looking bitch

Iggles
I don't know, 55%? On paper we should win but we're dropping either this or the loins game and I hope it's not the loins.
Vikes probably. I would say Ravens if they weren't playing the second worst team in the league.
Redskins or Jest
No
Too soon to tell, but probably Colts

3-4>4-3

>be me
>be Stoolers fag
JUST

Attached: 28C5F886-2769-48DF-AE65-393B0CCEC842.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>Vinateri
>Zoomer
Fuck off with this gay shit

youtube.com/watch?v=gDr83jEA8f0

Attached: Frog Headphones.gif (250x201, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uu84cthGdUA
what you touch you believe

Attached: dtstnfl.jpg (761x399, 28K)

Is gronk coming back?

I'm gunna miss Vinateri when he goes

I'm a huge Patriots fan but the shit show that will occur if the Patriots lose to the Dolphins will be glorious

Kinds funny that the jaguars once destroyed the dolphins in the playoffs... only for them to be btfo the next week. Most likely what will happen to lamonkey and the queervans

Vinatieri joined the NFL during Bill Clinton's first term as president

Based Claire.

when the fuck will the jets not be shit.....even the mets and isles have turned their shit around

Attached: Eirin_11.png (694x694, 343K)

>USC QB

>employer are responsible for enforcing societal norms and punishments when their employees fuck up

when did this start happening?

Thoughts on my Week 2 picks, lads

Attached: picks.png (527x879, 91K)

When intersectional feminists infiltrated every industry.

>its only been a year since the cowboys won the superbowl
>its only been two years since the cowboys won the superbowl
>its only been three years since the cowboys won the superbowl
>its only been 10 years since the cowboys won the superbowl
>its only been 20 years since the cowboys won the superbowl

every year

no revis?

>cut hunt
>immediately signs with another team and everyone forgets about it and moves on

wow great move

>fire landry
>immediately win 3 owls

hmm

One day.

>Saints
I like you, a lot of people are going to pick the Rams in that match up, but the Saints have a lot to play for considering the NFCCG last year. I think we will see a similar game to what happened in the Minnesota game last year after the "miracle" divisional.

>a lot of people are going to pick the Rams in that match up
who?

Bet big money on the Raiders over the Chiefs this weekend boys. I have an inside source and apparently the word is its not going to be a good weekend for KC.

Attached: raiders03.png (1280x1280, 166K)

I'm picking colts. tits are too high variance and the colts are underrated right now
I like packers defensive front to force the vikings to actually throw and expose that terrible terrible pass protection. they'll run the ball much better than against bears too
I like 49ers to win at home. battle of DLines and 49ers are better on offense IMO. shanahan will know what to expect from bengals offense
I think dallas is the more talented and established team against skins and cant see them losing without flukey turnover or something

Hes too high off cbd

>home teams listed first

Attached: 1374284696706.jpg (400x300, 16K)

If they need him

Kek

I want Deshaun Watson to rail my tight little virgin asshole and blow a hot sticky load on my stupid fucking face.

Attached: 70412833_10157591054013851_734423408862822400_o.jpg (1080x1350, 130K)

as promised i am turning the shitty KC edits into raiders edits

Attached: raiders11.png (657x527, 127K)

Attached: raiders12.png (500x500, 320K)

How do I into football?
I've been a hockey guy all my life but I've picked up an interest in football over the past offseason. Are there any game I could watch online that are standouts, aside from just watching this Sunday?

We're beating the falcons and pats & losing to the lions and seahawks just like every year.

watch the Rams v KC zoomer air raid ball from 2018

The toxins saints game Monday was great.

pick a favorite team and bring back something from their wikipedia page.

if xir is going to watch a shootout then Pats Eagles is the only choice

>
>
>

NEW

god im a faggot and fucked up the title

someone make a new thread

delete your thread and make a new one

couldnt delete it in time

you should seriously consider having sex

Pats
95% not 100% because despite how putrid the phins are, NE is 1-5 in the last six trips to Miami
Pretty damn good. The D is as good as its been in ages and the O is booming AB or no AB
Steelers cement fall from grace
leaning no. What's the precedent for Commissioner's exempt for players in civil lawsuits?
Bears. Trubisky can't get it done and Nagy's playcalling is shite.

Attached: bjomq2i9d5wmqskc6npbbmcc_500.png (440x275, 144K)

NYJ: Sam Darnold will miss this weeks game due to Mono