/ffg/ - Calvin Johnson edition

Before asking for advice, post
>league size
>scoring
For ten man half-PPR, and I overreacting by benching Kerryon Johnson and having my two starting RBs be Chris Carson and Mark Ingram?

Attached: F489F608-2836-4B83-8304-D213108B861E.jpg (1296x729, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqpNUTY8yWY
youtube.com/watch?v=pLROum0UcL8
youtube.com/watch?v=fknauQT69sk
youtube.com/watch?v=vgDOdUW6DiM
fantasy.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2019/en/group?ex_cid=pigskin2019_email&groupID=178468
discord.gg/NNMtKkm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

News because I’m a stupid faggot:
DAL: Cowboys 'mindful' of Zeke's limited practices
OAK: Abram (shoulder) officially out for season
LAC: Chargers' hopeful' to get Henry back in 2019
HOU: Coutee (ankle) returns to practice Wednesday
LAC: Hunter Henry (knee) suffers tibia fracture
WAS: 'No update' on Guice; Peterson named starter
WAS: Jordan Reed (concussion) still not cleared
CIN: Cincy LT Glenn (concussion) still in protocol
CIN: Joe Mixon (ankle) day to day, goal is to play
NYG: Sterling Shepard (concussion) DNP Wednesday

Antonio Brown
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqpNUTY8yWY

Attached: image.jpg (700x700, 209K)

That “man” in the video looks like he takes cock on the daily

This Antonio Brown: Steerlers to Raiders to Patriots move was planned before the fixture lists were compiled.

Attached: image.jpg (911x645, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pLROum0UcL8

Attached: image.png (1200x1600, 1M)

Week One Review
>youtube.com/watch?v=fknauQT69sk

Attached: image.jpg (509x339, 18K)

Leveon is a proven elite RB we haven't seen enough consistency from Ridley or Singletary

>dropped mcdonald for john brown
>10 hours later hunter henry fractures tibia
>can’t pick mcdonald back up because i just dropped him and i have to wait for his waiver period to be over first
who the hell do i pick up? somebody in my league is trying to get me to trade for hock or delanie walker lol i’m not going to trade for a tight end. greg olson, vernon davis, blake jarwin, trey burton, and tyler eifert are available. i’m really not sure who the hell to grab at this point they all seem like crap shoots. maybe burton?

12 team 0.5PPR

Ito Smith and Justin Jackson are on the chopping block, should I pick up Carlos Hyde?

Attached: FF91119.png (1054x865, 71K)

Mark Andrews if he's still available

Depends on who's available

Third times the charm
For ten man half-PPR, and I overreacting by benching Kerryon Johnson and having my two starting RBs be Chris Carson and Mark Ingram?

he’s not there. league taco grabbed him in the draft because his first name is andrew so he figured he’d get a guy that kind of shares a name with him.

Who is available

1. Vance McDonald or Jimmy Graham?

2. Valdes-Scantling or Chark?

What is the question?

Am I overreacting to Kerryon Johnson’s bad week 1 by benching him?

Either or for TEs leaning more towards Vance
Chark

No Lions aren't good which means they'll have to throw it more from being behind

12 man, 0.5 ppr

Who do I start at flex: Breida, Evan Engram, Shady McCoy, Desean Jackson, or M. Valdes-Scantling?

I think djax he's bound to get at least 1 big play

everyone below is a literal who outside of vernon davis and i’m not even sure if he’s the starter or not

Attached: 9CC59D2B-56C9-4E05-98CC-E9C7A46D5908.png (1125x2436, 1.43M)

>She's running again, but not like Antonio Brown...
>youtube.com/watch?v=vgDOdUW6DiM

Attached: image.png (723x1207, 269K)

With Coleman out, I had no other option than to pick up Singletary on the waiver wire. My only other option was Burkhead. 12 man PPR with every other position relatively stacked, what are my chances of Singletary being a consistent sleeper week in and week out?

Any of those guys above Rudolph will do besides trey burton

>this is the person telling you to have sex

Attached: 87D23682-DCCE-448C-8F85-DBED4A176053.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Would you trade a 2 out of the following for Hopkins or another elite WR (Conner, A Jones, Mixon, J Jacobs)?
McCaffrey is my #1 RB.

Not great at first, but he could win the job midway through the season.

>Marquise Brown listed as questionable
AAAAAAAAAA

> "Absolutely," Lynn responded when asked if he was concerned about Williams' injured knee. "We signed a wide receiver. Just in case. Just don’t know." The receiver he's referring to is Anthony Johnson, who tallied 4/55 in four preseason games with the Bucs. With Hunter Henry (knee) out for the foreseeable future, any additional absences for Los Angeles' offense only heighten Austin Ekeler's ceiling as a receiver out of their backfield.
AAAAAAAAAA

thank m8. i think i’ll go higbee just because of the shootout possibility in that game

Conner and jones

standard scoring, 12 team league.

start Kenny Golloday or Tyler Boyd?

Golloday

Is Gardner a meme or will he actually be good?

I'll wait for them to do something while Mixon comes back and then pull the trigger for Hopkins or Thomas.
Thanks man.

I would pick Boyd, he is the #1 target there, Ross is a meme. Detroit plays the Chargers who have a pretty good defense

For RB's I have David Johnson, Fournette, Mark Ingram, and Mixon. If I were to trade one, who do you recommend?

Is shady a good start for RB2/flex now?

depends on the rest of your roster right now.

Any opinions on who to start on my Flex this week?
RBs are Wiliams, CMAC
WRs Scary Terry Mclaurin and Chris Godwin

Attached: meme team.png (396x562, 22K)

PPR league and Brown is the Flex rn

10 man
Non-PPR
>tfw Antonio Brown and Tyreek Hill owner

Is there any ways I can last this season with Tyler Lockett, Desean Jackson and Calvin Ridley as my main receivers?

I like Brown at the flex here. Him or Breida. Breida seems like he'll have a higher floor, but Brown has a higher potential.

What do y'all think about Bengals D/ST up until their bye?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 8.55.35 AM.png (1007x131, 38K)

Fournette then Mixon. They both have injury problems.

My RB1 is mark ingram but my recievers are AB(if he plays), Thielen, OBJ +Kelce at TE. My only other options are Lindsay and Duke Johnson. Other RBs got hurt

Brown or Chark is fine

Peterson good enough to flex in a standard league?

Djax is solid and AB might still play

With Guice out? Absolutely.

WRs are easily the easiest on Offense to pick up if you>have a solid RB/TE core which you do. Pick up one of the receiver that did awesome this week. I like Chark with the Jaguars, the backup seemed very comfortable throwing to him which means he'll get lots of production.

Drop them, I'm sure there's better dst's available.

What rbs are available?

I picked up McLaurin. Chark got picked up.

Missed Malcolm Brown but I picked up Peterson. Mostert is available but I have tevin coleman. Would you start Peterson over Shady?

In need of a TE in a 10 man PPR
I currently have Jimmy Graham
Have a trade on the table to get Darren Waller for Chris Godwin
Or I can pick up one of the players in pic
Streaming TE isnt much of an option as there is a waiver limit for the season

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-11 at 7.21.33 PM.png (556x452, 41K)

I like Mclaurin and starting him in both my leagues. He's the skins WR1 and they're a consistently average team. So he'll get numbers.

AP over shady Giovanni Bernard might be worth pick up too if Mixon is out this week

Do we think Gronk is coming back? Worth a stash in a 16 man league?

fuck no applehead. he's slimmed down way too much to go back to nfl play.

Higbee, cj or Olsen

go with Higbee. Rams offense has more firepower than those other chucklefucks and their teams

10 man, 0.5ppr

Baker vs NYJ
or
Rivers vs DET

Rivers

Lmao fucking RIP

Go with Baker. He's more likely to receive a pass and get you that half point

0.5ppr
pick 2

Golladay vs LAC
Ridley vs PHI
Fitzgerald vs BAL

Golladay and Fitz

Lamar Jackson vs Cards or Rodgers vs Vikings?

10 Man Standard

Trade his Lockett for my Ty Williams straight up?

12 man 1 point PPR

K. Johnson (lions)
For
Shady and Aaron Jones (packers)

Do i play tom brady vs Miami or Cam newton vs Tampa?

I'm thinking the pats will run a lot against the Dolphins.

Lamar

I'd take Shady and Jones

Just stopping in to say that I do not care for people of the African american persuasion.

:)

Me neither buddy.

12-team PPR

I know my TE situation is a mess, but I just need to know if I should start Godwin (@ CAR) or Fitzgerald (@ BAL).

If you want to through in other hot takes, though, feel free.

Attached: fantasy.png (1494x922, 139K)

.5 ppr. I got the Vikings defense (they're against Green Bay this week), however I'm wondering if there is a MUST PLAY def (other than the Patriots) to stream this week that could possibly be better than the Vikings?

Available are:

>San Fran (@ Cincinatti) both teams available
>Tennessee (vs Colts) both teams available
>Buffalo (@NY Giants) both teams available
>NY Jets (vs Cleveland)
>Pittsburgh (vs Seattle)
>Carolina (vs Tampa Bay)
>Detroit (vs LA Chargers)
>New Orleans (@LA Rams)

Should I bench Vikings and roll with one of the teams listed for this week or nay? Thanks.

carolina's the best one there

My goal is to find an upgrade from the Seahawks D. Guy in my league has no RBs on bench and has Sony Michel and Josh Jacobs. I want his bears D and am willing to give him Breida who rides the pine behind Carson, Bell, and Damien Williams. Thinking about picking up Hyde or Malcolm Brown to replace him. Smart move or no?

With Tevin Coleman out for a bit would it be worth it to drop Ronald Jones and pick up Raheem Mostert in PPR?

Thanks dude, I think you're correct (Tampa Bay is looking awful).

Sure if he goes for it, Malcolm Brown is definitely worth picking up

Brown if he plays, if not fitz

Are we that high on Brown?

Try to pick up an extra player if ur giving tyrell away

Why bother when you can just stream defenses week to week

Should Megatron be in the HoF bros?

Because I’d rather have a reliable defense than gamble early on in the season on who’s real

12 Team half point PPR

Right now I have Ekeler as my RB2 with Melvin Gordon on my bench. I want to get Justin Jackson, but I'll have to trade. Would a trade of AP for Justin Jackson straight up be too much?

PPR

Juju for Matt Breida (Coleman ded), Devin Singletary (he's the guy now), Christian Kirk (don't let the numbers fool you he was targeted TWELVE times)

who'd win?

The 1964 yards in 2012 alone has him in there, absolutely no questions asked

So, my flex options in PPR are Allen Robinson, Chris Thompson, and Terry McLaurin. Who's the best pick? I'm probably gonna go with Robinson.

Not really he just had a hot start and ari is an easy matchup

Dear Autists,

Please rank the following for this week:

Mike Evans
Kerryon
M Mack
Golladay
White
Tarik Cohen
E Sanders
Ross III

>no matchups
>no scoring system
kys

>

Robinson and it's not even a question.

Dont just take my word for it, tho. 98% of experts agree.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 9.38.47 PM.png (700x605, 125K)

Someone in my league dropped Curtis Samuel. Should I drop AJ Brown for him? It's PPR.

absolutely. get on that.

Depends, do you want the #3 receiver on a mediocre passing team or the #1 receiver on a bad passing team?

M Mack
Mike Evans
Ross III
Golladay
E Sanders
Kerryon
White
Tarik Cohen

Is Cooper Kupp worth keeping if Jamison Crowder is available? They both have the same style of play but Crowder is the #1 option on a bad team and Kupp is number 2 on a good team. PPR

Felipe Rios.

I'm thinking of a trade. There's a guy in my league (10 man, standard scoring, 1 flex) who has very deep RB talent but trash TE options. He's got Saquon Barkley, Austin Ekeler, Leonard Fournette, Aaron Jones, and Marlon Mack. His TEs are Delanie Walker and Jimmy Graham. My RBs are CMC, Sony Michel, Damien Williams, and Duke Johnson. I had Travis Kelce as my only TE, but I also picked up Mark Andrews and Darren Waller on waivers today so I could have some trade leverage.

I'm gonna wait and see how this week plays out, since I may need Kelce's production against the Raiders in order to win this week. Assuming one of my backup TEs does well this week and Aaron Jones has another lackluster week against Minnesota's solid defense, do you think I can pull a straight up trade for him? Something like Mark Andrews / Darren Waller for Aaron Jones?

I was also thinking of maybe trading Kelce to pick up a big name WR or RB. Do you think
>Travis Kelce and Sony Michel
>for
>Saquon Barkley and whoever
is too much to ask for? How about Kelce for Deandre Hopkins?

Doubt anyone will give you a top pick rb/wr for kelce plus delanie is a solid te so doubt he'd go for that trade. I feel like you can find an rb2 or 3 with the same or better production than Aaron Jones

Take Jamison

no no no, keep kupp. you're an absolute fucking clown if you drop him for crowder.

I have a feeling Jones will be much better as the season goes on, so I was trying to get him now while his value is low.

Are people overhyping Marquise Brown?

This

>Ross is a meme
>4.4 avg yds per separation
>24% target share
>Former 1st round draft pick
>4.33 speed
>New hc who actually seems willing to scheme guys open
If he stays healthy I'm all in on him

think so. week 2 will tell for sure.

For redraft? Yes. He played 8 snaps last week. He's a guy to watch later in the year.

Update: Dropped Hawks D for Carolina’s. Is dropping Breida for Malcolm Brown still a good idea? 6 team standard

Maybe but he's only really had like 1 or 2 breakout games. If the Packers d is for real then he might get more handoffs

>6 team
What is the fucking point?

carolina d was a good pickup. brown might be a meme, dont know if his usage is gonna taper off later in the season. breida you know for sure is gonna get steady work. i wouldn't drop.

No it's just the the matchups

Sorry, I’m retarded. 10 team

>6 team standard
Now I feel like there's better options

I fucking hate the people in my league. They only want to do huge blockbuster deals with top guys big names. No one understands the smaller deals you should make for bench/flex guys for depth. "If you're not offering fucking CMC or Zeke or Hopkins get out of my face"

Mike Evans

trade for

James White & Michael Gallup

?

Thoughts on Mike Evans? 6th overall WR last year

Attached: F627F630-F301-46A4-826E-D527D7A3503A.png (1242x2208, 1003K)

damn son you for sure are retarded. still stands tho

This, I think Boyd is the meme

meant for
Any chance he splits carries almost 50/50 like he did week 1? Breida seemed disappointing but Brown did solid work for the Rams. I’m worried that if I don’t pick him up now and he keeps producing, someone else will.

Evans will be fine, that's a bad trade

Hell naw that trade is shit

unless you're mad fucked for RBs, hell no. Gallup is almost waiver tier, so that shouldn't affect your decision.

yes

he was only targeted 5 times. Lamar Jackson only through 20 times that entire game. That isn't a passing team.

If he's that desperate though he can still do better than White. White is good 4 weeks out of the year.

Take a chance on Brown if you want to. I could definitely see the logic there, because the possibility exists that he continues to produce like that. Me personally, I'd stay with Breida because it's a little safer.

I was going to but then I saw 6 team so go fuck yourself.

Brown will be used more the later into the season if anything to rest Gurley for playoffs. Breida didn't do shit while Coleman was in the game then again he didn't do shit when he left the game.

What is the absolute state of all of your guys benches?

R8, H8, subscribe

if you had to, Greg Olson or Jimmy Graham nonppr.

And I shall non retardedly post a pic myself

Attached: CEA35805-AC8E-48FD-B5CF-04A9CE11F46C.jpg (1242x1571, 797K)

I feel like I could take the risk if it does more harm than good. I have Bell, Damien Williams, and Carson. I’m thinking about Gurley’s knees. They used Brown in more short yardage situations and in the red zone.

Boyd was solid last year

Jamison got 17 targets and 14 receptions. SEVENTEEN. Rams are a fraud and practically got exposed on Sunday.

Brown will continue to split carries but not 50/50. Probably if I had to guess

>55% Gurley
>40% Brown
>5% Henderson

im deep at wr and need a rb badly, my league is 10 men .5ppr.

Should I try to trade for chris carson, or gurley? I could trade ty hilton. I am leaning carson bc he gets redzone looks and passes

Damien Williams is losing his job to Shady. Get rid of him while you can.

>Crowder is the #1 option on a bad team
That’s not going to be true much longer with Demaryius Thomas there.

Didn't LAR say they were trying to use Henderson more and more as the season progressed? I'm 90% sure I heard that. That would push Brown out a bit.

Who do you have to replace Hilton?

Anyone have an opinion? I see some people talking about Breida currently.

my league is dumb and cant draft properly so I have stacked wr's and bad to sub-optimal rb's.

I have amari cooper, hopkins, and michael thomas still, but right now my rbs suck, my top 2 rbs are aaron jones and marlon mack. Mack got points for me but I think that was luck

As far as fantasy points go he had like 2 maybe 3 big games last year and was pretty much subpar all the other games

Thomas is coming off an Achilles injury, but I am wary of what role he'll play on the Jets. I figure Crowder will still take all the underneath routes and instead of 14 catches he'll get 10.

Don't listen to this guy

why shouldn't they listen to me? I'm right. Shady is going to take over that backfield I guarantee it.

No Mack is solid but if you can get Carson for TY I'd go for it

12 team half point PPR

Who should I start as a flex?

Will Fuller
John Ross
Adrian Peterson

Ok

thnks

It's a toss up between Ross and Fuller. I think Ross will get more targets but Fuller gets those 40-50 yard receptions

I would say Ross but I'm worried about the match up against Richard Sherman

Try to trade Breida for Marlon Mack?

Wouldn't Sherman be on Boyd?

Would make a lot of sense. Most rookies don't get a lot of snaps early in the season but they get a bigger share as the season progresses. The rams backfield is 100% a committee between Gurley, Brown and Henderson

Who do you start in PPR flex spot. Tyrell Williams or Kerryon Johnson?

yes definitely absolutely. No one will take Breida from me. I can;t get rid of this fucker

they shouldn't. He was shit all preseason long and last game.

Who does Oakland play maybe Tyrell

You gonna have to drop

KC

>nobody wants damien williams for a WR2

Breida/Crowder for Mack/Jeffery?

I'd say Tyrell KC defense sucks plus most likely the chargers are gonna smoke the lions and they're gonna have to rely on the pass

Well yes but doubt that trade gets accepted

10 man ppr, this is my team what do you think I should offer for Lamar Jackson?

Attached: myteam.png (788x101, 6K)

Williams instead of Breida?

Mack Jeffery side

Give it another week and offer ingram

This is the other guy's team

Attached: otherguy.png (794x114, 6K)

Who is on waivers?

Attached: qbonwaiver.png (1284x730, 82K)

Yeah thats what im thinking too. Im starting Waller too so it just worries me that if the Oakland offense has a dud ill be fucked

Trade
I get Antonio Brown
He gets Mike Evans

Who wins?

Attached: E2D2F50F-1E6A-4944-A3B4-4D80E19C0F67.png (397x838, 22K)

Evans side ez

I'm hoping he can at least do well against the Bengals then someone will take him

because they all know he's losing his job to Shady

Juju for Christian Kirk, Matt Breida, and Devin Singletery. PPR. I'm trying to get juju

D.Carr and J.Allen match up against meme defenses, Dalton just threw for 400 yards but inconsistent. Keenum is up against Dal who let Eli put up 300 yards no ints. Lamar too hot after week 1 that guy gonna want an arm and leg.

It could work Juju stock low right now

getting juju is the winner here.

I believe in AB desu

Yeah but it could be worth the risk, I get what you mean because KC can turn on the defense sometimes if they want to and Oaklands game 1 could be an outlier.

Should I start djax or Thielen

Theilin don't be retarded

12 team ppr
who do i flex?
Desean Jackson vs atlanta
Gallup vs Washington?

Non-PPR

Pick 2 to fill 1 RB spot and 1 flex

J. Mixon, D. Freeman, L. McCoy, J. Gordon

Mixon may not even play

You think they are all safer bets than Cam?

Shady and Freeman

>was uncertain about dropping Hunter Henry for Hock
>Wanted to give him another week
>Maybe Hock is just a flash in the pan
>Last night like an hour before waivers go through decide fuck it
>put in waiver to drop Hunter for Hock
>read earlier today Hunter will miss 6-8 weeks

holy shit that was close... i'm so glad I put in that waiver. Some guy in my league already told me he had a waiver in for him. I almost fucked myself over.

Who do I start and who do I sit?

Attached: unknown.png (809x796, 117K)

PPR btw

That's a hard one. Both are good picks for this week I think.

I like your current lineup desu. Is there any better DST for you to pick up?

That's if you don't want to play cam this week, he not consistent but the buccs are also bad defense

I'm not big on any of the available ones for this week.
I waived Steelers for Tits

Attached: unknown.png (611x610, 88K)

Not the Texans?? Hell, I like the Cowboys and Panthers over the Tits.

Any changes? PPR

Attached: starters.png (972x804, 62K)

Cupp over Cooks and Ben over Baker. Dalton just put up 400 yards on SEA I think Ben might too.

Why so many RBs? I'd try and get Singletary or Kirk involved over either of your NE RBs.

Djax

Carolina

Texans d is shit

Should I drop Ertz and pock up Hockenson?

Also I have JJ Watt and Joey Bosa so who should I drop/trade

Standard PPR.

Team is

Mahomes
A. Jones
A. Ekeler
M. Thomas
D. Adams
S. Watkins (claimed of waivers, dropped T. Boyd)
Z. Ertz
D. Leonard
S. Gostowski
J. Bosa

Brown over white

I also have M. Gordon, P. Lindsay, and L. Vander Esch as reserves.

I just traded Brees for J. Jacobs given I plan on starting Mahomes all season

they're a middling defense at worst and they're playing the jags at home. the jags, who are either playing a qb who's new to the system or was so bad that he played second fiddle to nick foles.

really? Even though they're playing the Dolphins shit defense?

And trust me I don't want all these RBs. I am trying so god damn hard to package 2 together for another WR because I don't trust Kirk. No one will fucking take anyone.

Someone is trying to trade Ekeler to me for Amari Cooper (PPR), should I do it?

do you need a RB? If so yes. If not no

whats the rest of your team look like

Am I wild for being comfortable with Mark Ingram as my RB1? I think he's going to kill it this year.. Especially if Lamar Jackson can air it out just a little bit to keep the defense honest.

looked it up on fp just to see what they had to say. apparently most folks would agree with you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 1.18.13 AM.png (887x621, 158K)

Yea man totally just look at these awful stats the first 9 weeks last year.

Attached: 20190815_063900.jpg (1080x967, 143K)

Texans d is shit and Nick Foles is a proven winner

ye mark is a legit top10 rb candidate

>6 team standard
Are you so incompetent that you don’t know which top 5 player in their respected position to start over another?Stupidity should be a bannable offense. Fuck off.

Attached: 07E11B78-6B99-4D9A-B5F6-3DA8BCDDA807.jpg (1024x954, 56K)

Just passing on some friendly advice that was given to me earlier today:

Worried about your Defense this week? Not sure who to choose? Go with the Carolina Panthers.

>They're up against Tampa Bay who give up the most points to a Def team.

>The Buccs are absolutely terrible, more specifically Winston.

>The Buccs haven't had a full week yet to recover from their big loss. Panthers looked fine the last game and their defence will give Winston and the gang lots of trouble.

Grab Carolina asap if you haven't decided on a Def. Best of luck kneegrows.

too bad he's not gonna be playing. Texans DST is top 5 this week on the weakness of the jags alone.

I believe he is a fucking retarded money who is about as trustworthy as a crackhead in an alleyway.

I’m rolling with Ingram and Carson myself so I think it’s fine as long as your WRs are elite.

Standard scoring, 10 man league. I'm trying to dump damien williams and I want a QB, who should I aim for? My current QBs are baker and kyler and I don't feel confident about the consistency of either right now.

Nick foles is dogshit but Gardner Minshew is ELITE

whos left? screeshot your fa's

Have never played with IDPs so cant help you there, but I will tell you that if you drop ertz you absolutely deserve to lose tour league. At the very least trade him and get something in return for him.

I see five guys on that roster who should easily go by the third round in 10-man. What the fuck were the regards in your league thinking?

yeah Dolphins are trash

Well Ertz is probably gonna be in the top 5, but Philly is stacked at receiving positions so I think Hockenson might emerge as s top option given the Lions WR core is weak aside from Golladay

I meant I want to try to trade for one, not waiver one.

This is what I'm working with. I'm just looking for another good RB to start with him. I'm hoping shady becomes the guy in KC.

Attached: Week210man.jpg (1082x550, 156K)

I decided to go with the Bills vs Giants instead. Panthers gave up 30 points last week

That’s perfectly fine that you want to roll the dice on Hock over Ertz, but do not drop him. Trade him.

I dropped Lindsay and pick up Hock, I think I'm alright at RB without him anyways.

That’s a better decision

Anybody you can see in this screenshot, I guess? Most people see Baker especially having high upside, but older guys in well-established systems will give you more consistent results if that's what you're after.

I'd stay away from Jackson; he's probably overvalued right now. Could probably get a steal on Wentz or especially Goff, as people don't talk about them like they're as good as they are.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 1.31.19 AM.png (173x355, 30K)

I have Edelman as a flx option, but DJax is still available should I pick him up?

Btw i think Im stacked at WR with Adams, Thomas and Watkins.

That's not what that comment was about I was only saying Nick Foles got the starting position because he's a proven winner. Minshew looked better. Texans defense will not put up more than 6 points.

You won't get an elite QB for Williams

I don't know they are a bunch of randoms

Against the Rams
The Giants have Saquan who can break free at any time for a 40-60 yard td

This guy here:

...is correct. Plus, the Panthers are playing home against the Buccs who are still trying to figure their shit out, with a horrible QB to boot. I can see Winston getting sacked many a time Thursday night.

Depends, it could be worth picking him up even if u don't want to start just to take him off the board. Depending who you have on your bench.

My Hock for their Devin Singletary?

0.5PPR

I nabbed Hock with top waiver to trade him, I got Kittle.

I have M. Gordon stashed

I have 2 DE in my team in Bosa and Watt

And 2 LB in Leonard and Vander Esch

My plan is to settle for one of each but at this point is hard, I'm leaning towards Bosa given Watt was a Bust week 1

Should I drop Jared Cook for the Hockenson meme

I would strongly consider it. Cook is TD dependent. Hockensen might be as well but we don't know yet.

J Cook hella inconsistent although Hocksen might be all hype

Do I roll with the hype on John Ross or start Cooks in what should be a high scoring game against the Saints? 1 point ppr

10 man ppr.
Tyrell or Josh Gordon in flex?

alright fine dropped Bills for Panthers

Ok guys. R8 my team pls. I think I fucked my season up. 10 team standard scoring.

Qb Aaron Rodgers
Rb David Johnson
Rb Aaron Jones
Wr Odell Beckham
Wr Kenny Golladay
Te David Njoku
Flex Sony Michel
Def Bills
K Harrison Butker

Bench
Tyler Lockett
Devin Singletary
Alshon Jefferey
Michael Gallup
Ronald Jones
Jimmy Graham
Kareem Hunt

Any advice, changes to the lineup, trade options??

Am I crazy for not wanting to accept Amari Cooper for Ekeler (PPR)? My other RBs are Fournette, Mixon, and Mack and I do not trust a single one of them.

You must be an Oakland fan or a fan of Hard Knocks

Better than what I have desu

Got offered his Melvin Gordan for my Mark Andrews. I need desperate help at RB and I have Njoku already. Worth it?

I'm so fucking lucky I decided to drop Hunter Henry for Hock last night I almost didn't

No of course
With your RB depth it's good decision to accept

Picked up Pats D and I might just start them and forget them for the rest of the season. Playing Miami, Jets, and Bills twice is too good to pass up.

1ppr, pick one (12 man)

mixon vs sf
kirk vs bal
beasley vs nyg
amendola vs lac

flex of course

.5 PPR. 10 man league.

Is it worth dropping Kirk Cousins for Ben Roethlisberger for ROS or are they both yuck?

I don't love the position you're in, but if I were in that spot I'd just take Olsen. He got 9 targets last week, he obviously has a long history with Cam. Yeah he'll probably get injured halfway through the season but if I were you I'd rather get 4-8 weeks out of Olsen then reevaluate the position than just throw away Godwin trying to get a TE on what will probably shape up to be a dumpsterfire offense.

Justin Jackson really isn't worth owning. He's a 7th round draft pick with weak measurables, he's not the kind of athlete that can take over as a workhorse back.

Your best bet is just to hope that Ekeler keeps the lionshare till Melvin decides to wander in week 6 or whatever. If Melvin never comes back you're fucked either way, because it's never going to feel good starting Justin Jackson.

If you look at Ekelers gamelogs from games Melvin missed I do think it's pretty nuts to expect him to maintain more value than Amari ROS.

Unless you're really shallow at RB and deep at WR, I'd take that trade all day.

Mike Williams or DJ Chark?

do you really have to ask user
use your brain

I think I like Tyrell better. If fucking Baltimore can drop 60 on them imagine what Bill and Tom are gonna do.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 8.20.13 AM.png (571x599, 89K)

see if you can get someone to overvalue that defense and just stream it from week to week. You can move any player not named Johnson or Beckham for a flex upgrade.

I like Case Keenum over both right now.

Pick two WR's from these five:

Robert Woods vs NO
Jamison Crowder vs Cle
Allen Robinson @ Den
Sterling Shepard vs Buf
Donte Moncrief vs Sea

10 man .5 PPR

PPR, who to flex between breida, djax, or golladay. I’ve been hurt by desean before

Woods obv, then my heart says crowder but my brain says robinson

Really high on DJax, especially against the Failcons. Breida might be a safer choice.

That's kinda how I feel. Really want to try out Crowder, his stats look amazing from last week, also Enunwa's out. Don't want to get burned by not using Robinson again though...

Is Tyler Higbee worth picking off waivers? Seems like he'll be the TE1 in Los Angeles. I have a pretty deep bench right now, except for at TE.

>ESPN's Adam Schefter has reported that RB Derrius Guice is expected to be sidelined six-to-eight weeks in the likely event that he undergoes surgery to repair his torn meniscus.
Glad I grabbed Chris Thompson when I did.

AP isnt available? Chris Thompson is kinda made of glass

It's PPR and the Redskins are gonna be throwing from behind a lot this year.

Feeling pretty good after waivers. I got AJ green for free, he was just sitting there undrafted.
I'm a little worried about kerryon johnson. I think he is a bust. Should I sub in malcom brown?

Attached: IMG_20190912_082444.jpg (1564x1564, 570K)

.5 ppr. 12 man.
need 2 RB and 1 flex out of these:
fournette, michel, ekeler, evans.
I'm thinking all the RBs and benching evans. am I crazy? bench sony or fournette instead?

Guys need help please

14 team ppr
6 points per QB TD

Allen (BUF) vs. NYG or Newton (CAR) vs. TB tonight?

I'm scared

Ronald Jones, Carlos Hyde, or Raheem Mostert in PPR for my bench spot?

Have you actually seen Johnson play though? He's very talented. Be patient imo.

Michel is the one who worries me most, but he did get a lot of touches. I'm always iffy about Thursday night games, so I'd probably lean towards sitting Evans.

Newton vs TB. Is that even a question???

Allen. Newton looked done in week 1 and he’s on a short week.

God dammit

good luck

Go Cam man

They’re both terrible options. How is there not somebody better you can pick up?

Pick 1 for my flex. 12 team, 1 PPR

Aaron Jones
Mike Evans
DJ Moore

Tennessee or Seattle defense this week? Standard ppr 12 team league.
Looking like Connor and Juju may be out this week for Steelers, but that o-line really keeps Ben sackfree.

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-092308.jpg (1080x2340, 835K)

Michel can be explosive. I'm thinking the steelers game was a fluke. I would bet he goes 100+ in Miami

I'm predicting that all three will get you 15 points this week.

Tennessee fo sho.

Should I trade Edelman and kamara for saquan and mr big chest?

Michel is either going to share in a 50+ point game or they won't use him at all. Between him or or Evans I'd take the risk on Michel

In PPR Kamara is more valuable than Squan. In standard, shit dude maybe.

Threadly reminder to join the /nfl/ pick'em! Make your picks week to week, or do the whole season at once, and see how well you can pick 'em against other anons.

Password: Rosepink

fantasy.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2019/en/group?ex_cid=pigskin2019_email&groupID=178468

Please remember the password is case sensitive. Submit your picks before 1pm est on Sunday!!

For any questions, please contact the head admin at /nfl/ HQ discord.gg/NNMtKkm

going to stick with the RBs. thanks. my line of thinking is the same.

>Coach Adam Gase told reporters that Le'Veon Bell (shoulder) won't practice Thursday and will get an MRI.
Should I overreact and grab Ty Montgomery right now?
>Sam Darnold has mono and will miss at least the next game, maybe more.
Wait what the fuck is happening lmao?

you're basically trading two productive players for saquon.
i'm not sold on brown having a randy moss like season until he actually plays because
his contract is set on statistical goals and him sure belichick and kraft being the cheapskates that they are
they're going to make sure he doesn't get the full extent of his contract.

besides his rape allegation is still going on, you don't know yet if hes going to play
i'm pretty sure ab owners are trying to just get rid of him at this point and we all know
brady doesn't like to throw the ball to blacks.

Attached: vIWMWAB.jpg (700x900, 187K)

Who is Mr big chest?

Ty Montgomery worth taking a chance on in PPR just in case Bell misses some time?

>10 team standard

Having a tough time choosing Godwin or Jeffrey. Thursday night games are usually duds, but Arians plans to target Godwin a ton. I have Cooks as my other WR.

Pettis droppable in a dynasty league? I have McLaurin and Metcalf on my bench and I'm stacked at reciever. Pettis looks like shit.

I'm currently playing in a 6 man ppy leeg with the mates. I currently have Barkley Chubb and Carson as potential starring rbs. Should I trade chubb while I can still get a starter back or hold on to him? I wanted to believe in cleavland but I'm much less confident now

I've got Guice in 2 leagues and looking for assistance on the waiver. Stuck between Hyde and AP. These dudes in yellow are also available.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.03.24 AM.png (216x294, 38K)

second league

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.03.49 AM.png (219x452, 49K)

I'd say so, chances are he takes some of crowder's role as captain checkdown.

I think they'll use powell for early downs but he might be shot. The other guy trenton cannon hasn't shown me anything in preseason at all

12 man ppr

Which of these two RB's do I start in a .5 ppr league?

>Matt Breida
>Adrian peterson
>Devin Singletary

Delanie Walker, DJ Chark or John Ross in flex? .5 PPR
I’d say Singletary and Breida

Attached: 69142C9A-0285-4DB7-921B-378A78A68C6E.jpg (512x422, 29K)

between Walker and Ross but I'm leaning Walker

Burger education

Have an opportunity to drop Saints D for Cowboys. Pull the trigger?

Yeah but he’s been much more consistently productive than edelman every year. His potential value is greater. The problem is the possible suspension. But if the pats already knew about this, it seems like there is a good shot that it doesn’t amount to anything.

>tfw starting Brady and Pats D

Attached: A0E112B5-0B59-46C5-8A5F-09DD02233496.png (702x701, 794K)

Thinking of proposing Kerryon Johnson, AB, and Mark Andrews for James White, Keenan Allen, and Jared Cook.
What do you guys think of it? I honestly just want to get AB off of my roster, regardless of how the outcome of him getting MeeToo, so I can stop stressing every day about the stupid shit he’s been doing.
This is my current roster for reference, 12 Team PPR.

Attached: 5473E383-657C-4CD9-8E43-E41CB1DF1065.jpg (828x1517, 446K)

Thinking of subbing out Sanders for Hockenson or McLaurin. Any thoughts on that or other bench moves? 12 team PPR

Attached: 20190912_110631.jpg (1080x1712, 541K)

meh, I would rate them about the same

David Montgomery for Darren waller
Ppr 10man
Who's getting shafted in this deal?
I already have Jimmy graham since Henry died Wednesday

dont ever flex a TE

Help me please borthers:

Flex: Miles Sanders at ATL, or McCoy @ Oakland.
TE: Hockenson vs LAC or Andrews vs Ari

0.5 ppr

mccoy and andrews

I feel like it's a good question.
LA has a lot of mouths to feed and it's the Bengals. Could have been a fluke game from ross.

I was offered thielen for jacobs straight across in 1 point ppr.
My other backs are david johnson, derick henry, mack, and ekeler.
My wr2 is cooks.
I should take that right

Holy fucking shit absolutely, immediately

Is Rivers and Delanie Walker for Josh Jacobs a good deal? Is Jacobs worth more?

what's your RB situation like?

10 team league, PPR

Kerryon Johnson or Damien Williams?

Each has 1 teammate starting for sure (Kelce and Golladay)

Yea

That's fair. What about McLaurin? I feel the Bears matchup will really limit Sanders' production so I want to flex someone else in

10 team, PPR
Easy matchup this week. Should play Brees or Prescott this week? Won my first matchup handily but regretted benching Prescott

Dak because of the matchups.

is dropping Will Fuller for Emmanuel Sanders a good move? Not specific to this week b/c Sanders obv has a bad matchup

Thanks

Should I start Hockenson over OJ Howard this week?

So is bell ded? I mean needing an mri cant be a good sign

Also would you guys drop David Montgomery for Melvin Gordon? Have a sneaky feeling Gordon will report or get traded soon, and Montgomery is currently 6th on my RB depth chart (I'm absolutely loaded at that position)

He took it with excitement.
Dhop and thielen
Clutch

Would it be crazy to think about trading for AB?

I wouldn't give up anything past late 3rd round value, he's not gonna be an every week factor for New England

I'm patiently awaiting the results too, I'm fucked if he has any significant injury

Starting a bunch of bullshit this week because tevin and guice are dead
Ito Smith, Justin Jackson, Dion Lewis or Raheem mostert

.5 ppr

I just traded dede westbrooks for matt breida. I hope this was a good move. Mostert better know his place

Kerry on should go off this week. If not, then he is all hype

Is playing the Carolina Defense a good move for this week?

good trade user

Gamble on the niners D this week?
They had a great game last week and it's the bungles

Standard Scoring. Pick one.

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-100401.png (2048x417, 108K)

I am, hard to trust Jameis on the road after last week

yeah I think I will too
howard didnt even look all that good last week anyway

Should I start:

Brandin Cooks or Cooper Kupp

Jared Cook or TJ Hockenson

Attached: 1475765494010.png (664x520, 177K)

PPR by the way

Breida

he contributed to two of the four turnovers. the whole offense looks out of whack but howard doesn’t seem impressive

yes tb is horrible

Tyler Boyd or Josh Gordon? 0.5 PPR

Kupp and TJ, but why do you need 2 TE?
Gordon

Grabbed TJ because he was still FA and I had leverage to drop (Big Ben)

Hilton is obvious choice

1ppr
What do, faggots?

Attached: 2AB6D38D-D91E-4ECE-9F0D-FD57CF3E3FAA.png (1125x2436, 1.88M)

I’m getting Landry and njoku for Woods Saturday

Attached: C51F3C19-0FF9-4FBD-B83A-AAB7639EA968.png (1125x2436, 1.78M)

OJ Howard or Darren Waller at tight end? PPR.

See if you can sell James White on a high after the pats rape the dolphins

I'd go with Waller

How long is Tevin Coleman out for? Should I drop him for Adrian Peterson? PPR.

8 team Standard Scoring.
Flex options:
D .Singleterry, Marquisse Brown, Malcom Brown, Waller, L. Fitzgerald, M Gallup.

>Who start?

Calvin Johnson retired too young. He definitely could have and should have kept playing

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS MIKE WILLIAMS GOING TO PLAY SUNDAY OR What

12-team, standard scoring. Should I flex DJ Moore tonight against the Bucs, or Devonta Freeman Sunday night against Philly?

so I'm flexing evans tonight, right?

Freeman

I'd say yes it is too early to give up on Evans unless you have some better options

yes

Singleterry but you should have better options in an 8 man league

12 man league, standard

QB Andy dalton
RB Christian McCaffrey
RB Austin Eckler
WR Amari Cooper
WR Josh Gordon
WR DJ Chark
TE Mark Andrews
D/ST Cleveland
K Zane Gonzalez

Bench
QB Aaron Rodgers
RB Sony Michel
RB Carlos Hyde
WR Marquez Valdez-Scantling
WR Mohamed Sanu
WR Randall Cobb
WR Ted Ginn Jr.

Any changes I should make?

Leveon Bell please be healthy PLEASE

12 Man League, Standard

WR Sterling Shepard
WR Christian Kirk
RB Rashaad Penny
WR Ted Ginn Jr
WR Terry McLaurin
WR Danny Amendola
TE Jordan Reed

Should I drop any of these to rent the Panthers D/ST for the week? (Got the Vikings D/ST)

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 16K)

any other thoughts on this now with the update on Leveon Bell? Are Woods and Crowder still the best options here?

OJ Howard or Waller for PPR?

flex sony michel in over dj chark against the phins

no changes other than that

i dropped rashaad penny and dont expect to regret it for at least another couple months. same with jordan reed depending on what else you have at TE

As a DC native, I would trade or drop Jordan Reed that guy never stays healthy

freeman

Someone dropped Breida in my .5 league, drop Coleman for him or Gio?

I wouldn't want him. People are saying that coleman is out for a while so he'll be good but look at last game. Coleman left early. What did Breida do without Coleman? Nothing. His backup outplayed him on less snaps. We've already seen what Breida will do without coleman

Somebody tried to trade me Sony Michel and Josh Gordon for Julio Jones

Attached: 1561806529459.jpg (251x242, 15K)

my running back situation is shit. who should be my RB 2 out of these options? .5 ppr league

Attached: week2.png (384x714, 33K)

Hyde

Michel will go off this week and then you will feel actually retarded instead of a theoretical retard

just because he is the closest thing to a starter or what?

because he'll get you the most points

What’s everyone’s bench strategy at this point?

I locked up the Rams handcuff and decided to keep Darryl Henderson even though I don’t have Gurley.

I decided that Hockenson had too much of a chance to become Kittle 2.0 so I bid on him even if he was going to be a backup TE.

John Brown & Devin Singletary were my last two draft picks.

Miles Sanders & Hunter Renfrow are my developmental rookie RB & WR season stashes.

Attached: 70268972-533C-4312-ABEA-1F03B53858E5.jpg (1242x1230, 621K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I FUCKING HATE THIS TEAM AND MANAGEMENT SO FUCKING MUCH AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1532283287418.jpg (709x765, 212K)

San Fran or Tennessee Defense this week in a 12 team standard league?

wrong thread fag

Have DJ, Dalvin, Carson, and Michel

Who am I flexing?

Any word on if Juju is playing this Sunday? I know he was limited at practice yesterday.

Full participant today

He will play 100%

Cheers fellas.

Man I'm worried about Mike Williams

that happened to me except i didn’t drop him. i wound up with higbee from the rams after the injury news broke

Miles Sanders gonna put up 15+ in standard this week. Book it

lmao the buccs offense isn’t bad at all and the panthers d is average. the bills dst against the giants is the patrician’s play this week

Thanks bros!

Starting Conner and Jacobs
Starting Adams and Thielen
Flexing Tyrell
Am I really going to leave Sony and Josh Gordon on the bench against tanking Miami? What do?

they play kansas city, philadelphia, dallas, and houston at some point this season. i wouldn’t start a dst against any of those teams barring a monumental roster change

>Cam Newton vs TB tonight
Or
> Carson Wentz vs ATL

Wentz

Ty hilton for Stefan Diggs. Good trade?

Ridley is my bye week receiver and situational flex if necessary, then I got melvin gordon locked up since i have ekeler starting, then im sitting on the pats RBs waiting to figure out who is getting reps. I have josh allen in case carson wince goes down. then im also sitting on Chris thompson and terry mclaurin hoping one of them develops some value here.

ME FUCKING TOO WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS GODDAMN STATUS WHY IS HIS COACH SUCH A SECRETIVE ASSHOLE

not as a depth tight end. if you’re only tight end is injured aka hunter henry then yeah scoop him up. i had henry and it came down to higbee and olson for me trying to replace him. i picked higbee for the same reason you’re thinking

I would play at least one of them. Michel is due for a redemption week. I'm calling 20+ points
If not, trade him because his season is over

Is Tyrell Williams a startable flex now or do we need to see more?

I want to play michel, but I have Freeman and Ekeler starting with Evans at Flex. Gotta make up my mind here soon but playing michel over freeman getting too cute?

FUK YA

depends on your other options but yeah definitely

Start him instead of Freeman. Freeman will disappoint this week. The Falcons will get so behind in score that they will be throwing all the time

I'd absolutely start Michel over Freeman

Top part is my bench and bottom is whats available on the waiver

10-man PPR. Anyone here worth starting over Tyrell Wiliams?

Attached: 4656.jpg (726x1212, 183K)

Crowder or Metcalf for flex?

Attached: 1355288339332.gif (499x281, 910K)

Should i start Josh allen or Derek Carr? Is Ty Hilton for Stefan Diggs a good trade?

Metcalf

Allen. Even trade.

Playing Sony over Tyrell cost me my matchup last week. I was irate.

Nope. But second place is amendola

Ty

Sony won't do that again

Ty will get twice the targets Diggs will get.

Think so? I feel like Diggs has the higher ceiling. Hilton is consistant though.

Cam or Keenum?

Greg Olsen or Mark Andrews for starting TE lads. I am worried Cam won’t ever throw Olsen the ball.

Kangz just merked Atlanta and they only threw 10 times

I love you, you beautiful bastard

Attached: Lev.png (623x271, 29K)

DJ Moore or DeSean Jackson

0.5 PPR 10 man

DJax

my, my. what an attitude change in him already.

its easier to be upbeat when you have financial security

Who (1 player) would you pick between Sterling Shepard, Donte Moncrief, Jamison Crowder, and Allen Robinson? Half ppr

ARob you dumb shit

Crowder of course

nice

not moncrief

8 team PPR, trade Amari Cooper for Watkins?

>8 team

I was offered Chris Carson for my James Conner. I'm 1-0 but Conner did bad last game. Who wins in the long term?

Attached: 1567841755905.jpg (1080x1349, 553K)

Watkins should be better in the short term while Hill is out.

Just got Dalvin Cook for Damien Williams. How based am I?

Imagine not having both

i'm gonna have to say, ah, Based.

Expecting 30+ from this Carolina D

This weather wasn't announced beforehand FUCK

McCaffrey is going to be this year's Gurley 1000 rushing yards + 1000 receiving yards + over 100 receptions + at least 10 total touchdowns

Doesn't count if you are dealing with retards

im doomed...playing mike evans and facing CMC

Started Mike Evans and Cam

>fleecing retards
Those are the only people that get fleeced my guy

Rate my team. 12 man/.5 PPR

Attached: 72c207ea-b180-4da4-9fc3-e236f745211c..jpg (555x1513, 201K)

Game's back on

Fuck it. Unpopular opinion incoming. Eat a dick and go fuck yourselves.

More teams should play in domes. It's a face that players play better when the weather isn't fucking with them. The level of play goes up when the weather isn't a factor. The winner should be the better team not the team that that slipped less in the snow or mudd fuck that. I want to see an elite passing QB throw the ball. Air that shit out. Not hand it off 80% of the plays because there's a torrential downpour or super strong winds. Fuck that. Also playing in domes makes it more comfortable for the fans so they aren't freezing their asses off in -20 degree winters. Everything about the game is superior in a dome and if you disagree you're just trying to sound like a tough guy asshole.

Who the fuck are you arguing with?

*it's a fact that

>mike evans just bobbled a perfect TD pass from jameis
FUCK FUCK FUCK
not gonna get a better opportunity tonigh

i'm not really arguing with anyone just stating a fact that Domes are superior to open air stadiums. People just like to scream about MUH SNOWBOWLS

>his team can’t play on the tundra
Fucking pussies lmao

Attached: 3C397633-F8D3-491C-B9A0-555EE8224DE9.jpg (480x251, 18K)

I'm in 3 leagues and I feel so conflicted how do you guys in multiple leagues deal with this?

My team actually does play in an open stadium and I fucking hate it. I wish they played in a dome. I'd actually go to more games instead of only early season games.

Carson in ppr.

My team has a retracting roof but I wish they played outside, because when it comes playoff team if they’re on the road against an outdoor team they get manhandled. Every. Single. Time. They can’t handle inclement weather and it shows.

Dropping Cam after tonight

pick really well. care less about other teams. try out different players, different strategies. I'm doing 3 on espn and it's really easy to manage. joined an NFL league and i cant make myself give a shit about it

so no one should play in inclement weather. Weather shouldn't determine the winner. QBs throw better. RBs run better. WRs catch better. Linemen block better. Every single position plays better in controlled weather. The better team determined by skills should win not the one with more experience playing in mudd.

I wouldn't. The game is still early and it's tied 3-3. Give it time. He'll get more points.

>black quarterbacks
Lol

Then they should win more games and play at home. Playoff games outdoors in January are fucking incredible, I love going to Lambeau late in the year

Mike Evans is a flex at best this season

Prove me wrong

the top 3 highest scoring QBs last week are all at least part black lol

>Lamar Jackson
>Patrick Mahomes
>Dak Prescot

Those freezing cold games are the fucking worst fuck that. I'd definitely rather be in a temperature controlled dome in January.

Newton is a has been past his prime. Time to let go of him. He is no longer fantasy relevant. He was a pretty good fantasy QB for a while but now he can't run so that's done.

Agreed

>tfw starting both Evans and Newton these past two weeks

Is OJ Howard even on the fucking field? Might be dropping him after this week boys. He doesn't seem to be doing ANYTHING in this offense.

Attached: 54433883_2179062965488898_590339462379077632_o.jpg (1080x607, 62K)

I'm I am also starting Howard.

I dropped him for Waller just before the game. I still have Evans worthless ass in my lineup though.

I need to figure out who i'm dropping cam for. I'll see who has a good week 1 and 2. I started him so I cant drop him now. Need to wait until next week.

I mean he's an amazing pass catcher (or he was at Bama) I don't understand why they still don't trust him. He's a huge guy, bigger than Brate. He could easily be the Buc's Gronk but they refuse to give him the ball.

This game might legit be worse than last Thursday’s

I'm starting both Cam and CMC so literally 1 passing TD to CMC and my night is saved. That's all i'm asking for. 1 passing TD. Please.

BASED MIKE EVANS

>espn projected score changes with every single point made
What is even the point?

WHO /GODWIN CHAD/ HERE?

I was told to start the Panthers defense and I was stupid enough to listen. Fuck all of you guys who recommended them.

Same here fellow /spee/tard. Only good thing about this for me is that my opponent is playing OJ Howard and the Jags D

0 (ZERO) fucking targets. What the fuck Bruce.

I have him in a dynasty league but also have Evan engram, so I’m planning on stashing OJ for the year and hoping he gets a real QB next season

Whats the problem? Low scoring game so far. Still a good chance for winston to throw a pick.

at this point I would start hoping he gets traded. Unironically the Patriots are a potential option.

CMC is a bust. Trade him now while you still can. Ride the high from week 1. Parties over.

The problem is they don't have a lot of points for me. Give me points. Idc if the Panthers lose as long as the defense gets me points.

josh allen available in your league? how many pts for rushing vs passing td?

i'd be pretty made if the Patriots get OJ Howard after getting AB. It's not fair.

ALL THE MEME MOCK DRAFTS TOLD ME THAT HOWARD WAS A GOOD PICK

Josh Allen fucking sucks. Maybe i'll get Big Ben. I have Kirk Cousins on my bench and my WR1 is Kirk Cousins so I think i'll drop Cam and just stick with Kirk actually.

>my WR1 is Kirk Cousins

I almost switched him out at game time, kinda wish I had.

>Josh Allen fucking sucks.
Irl yes, but I’m fantasy he’s going to be serviceable because of his legs. I’m heavily considered selling high on Lamar (target is to get a RB2) and picking up Allen.

fuck me...

My WR1 is Adam Theilin

The reason I say its a potential option is because the Pats don't have a TE of the future, and its obvious the Bucs OC or Bruce Arians doesn't like OJ in the offensive scheme and much prefers Brate for almost anything.

You've gotta think he still has some value considering he has the GOAT as his go to dumpoff option

it's OK all cumskins look the same it's easy to mix them up

I'm saying, there's still another whole half for Jameis to act like a retard. Or not. Who knows. This game sucks.

great. 10 5 yard passes a game.

I thought it would be a good idea to have both Cam Newton and CMC because combined they're like 80% of their teams offense. I was wrong. Fuck. Just ONE dumpoff pass TD to CMC please that's all i'm asking for. At least 1. And maybe a rushing CMC TD if it's not too much to ask...?

Cam is a worse QB than Jameis at this point. He's a meme.

NEW

> Devin Singletary on the wire
is this league like a special ed class activity

This aged poorly.

Wasn't me but I did second this. I'm so sorry.