JUST

JUST

Attached: Messi Out.png (819x756, 363K)

So this is how the Messi ends, not with a bang but a whimper. pathetic

It's over for him, twain wins

I guess he's not going to stay fit for as long as Ronaldo

samefag
you made like 10 threads about this today. nobody gives a shit so why make another one and pretend people care?

we got cocky messibros

his life revolves around posting about messi

Cope

>everyone is the same person

looks like you are coping, not me. can't pass a day without thinking about your gay idol being inferior to Messi. Your damage control is retarded and annoying. Even when he's injured, you bring him up because you're not sure yourself if tsu did good. He scored 4 yesterday and you won't shut up about Messi. how many years of this now?

>it's another twain samefagging ad infinitum episode
remember that time he listed every game where messi didn't score? lmao
post face, don't you want to become a /spee/ legend like the dutch man city bandwagoner?

ronaldobros have won. His /strongmind/ allowed him to preserve. In a century, only statfags will remember Messi's name, for things such as dribbles completed and pre-assists. But Ronaldo will have monuments to his name, honoring what he accomplished and serving as inspiration for all men in the world to believe in themselves and in the power of dedication and hard work. For through it, one can achieve nearly we set ours mind to.

>samefag
What are you smoking?

Calm down Piere, no need to cry

I just wanna spam MESSI bro's. I miss him

TSUUU will go down in a blazing flame of glory while scoring a hatrick in the WC final that proved to be fatal for him due to him opening all his 8 gates.

cope more, you little bitch

Hello schizo, everyone who disagrees with you are not one person

that's always how you respond when you have no answer. You even switch back proxy because you are legitimately mentally insane. You have to understand that you are winning only in your head. Nobody will ever side with your autism. You're so mad you even replied to me on other proxies.

he was out for a month last year too

O ALFONSO

>that's always how you respond when you have no answer. You even switch back proxy because you are legitimately mentally insane. You have to understand that you are winning only in your head. Nobody will ever side with your autism. You're so mad you even replied to me on other proxies.

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

he's been out for the entirety of preseaon + 1 month of the season

>this obsession

Holy autism

fucking destroyed him lmao
how can romania ever recover?

Imagine him or Ronaldo having a side capable of turning Liverpool over this season just N.

Attached: 80DE8F9F-693A-41F0-BC77-CC8CF3D61624.gif (220x165, 148K)

Outstanding post.
Twain should commit suicide

>this thread again
He'll pop into the thread with a chicano american flag or a romanian flag and then will call everyone alfonso like the mentally ill gypo that he is

Attached: 1564622029884.jpg (2834x4007, 2.5M)

O TWAIN

This.

Attached: 7C1B25D5-40A8-4FD5-9472-71319162E711.gif (327x251, 1.98M)

i used to find you entertaining, twain, but you are really going deep in the dark, dont be so obsessed
you shoudlve shitposted for a while then get on with your life, maybe shitpost something else, just keep it fun
this, this is sad

ELITE post. How Twain hasn’t blown his head off yet is beyond me

Attached: 03935A91-7359-440E-9F53-AE6ACFF8B9A5.jpg (460x287, 43K)

pretty sure those penaldo autists have a discord groupwhere they organize shitposting on Yea Forums like that tranny discourd group does it for /pol/, hell they're maybe the same persons.

based shanta

Hasn’t he not played for Barcelona yet? How the fuck is he injured

he was hurt by twains comments about him statpadding in la liga

>Hasn’t he not
CHI

That’s a valid sentence, pedro

>will be used as ammunition for messoy cucks when people point out Ronaldo is superior, fitter, and more productive in CL

The roids are finally taking their toll on his tendons and ligaments. This nigga is as dead as Bale

How much do you invest in proxys?

>twain bad
>french autist good
everytime

both are autistic fucks

He's finally done it, lads. He gamed the system. You can't label him as a choker if he doesn't take part in a match. The only argument TSUchads had over him being better than Messi has been destroyed HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

glad that you agree
we should find him a name though

best timeline

Attached: 152141421669.png (534x545, 89K)