Why does Southgate persist with this brainlet?

Why does Southgate persist with this brainlet?

Attached: AE564485-3D1F-4731-956F-4F554F8AEB11.jpg (750x784, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/9i098
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brutal

>There comes a point when a Ross Barkley run starts to feel like Ross Barkley’s career: rich in promise, low on substance. The signature Barkley burst certainly looks good when it starts. It certainly feels exciting. It definitely feels as if something important is going to happen when he picks up the ball in his own half and sets off on a charge into opposition territory.

>Then the wait begins. The momentum stalls. The deeper Barkley goes, the less threatening he looks. You find yourself willing him on, urging him to pick the right pass, but the moment slips away and by the end nobody is quite sure what that was all about. There was something there, a teasing glimpse of something special, but all that raw talent still feels too vague to make a meaningful impact when it matters.

Classic Brit player who excelled at youth level due to physicality but cannot hack it or create at a top level

Hendo Rice Barkley is a dogshit 3

Southgate should pick RLC, Dele Alli or Lingard instead?

No he should pick Maddison instead, who is easily England’s most technically gifted midfielder.

Interesting idea certainly, but have you considered that he doesn't play for a big club?

The England midfield should be Winks, Mount and Maddison.

what is he flattering? himself?

Attached: 141138295260.png (500x522, 116K)

We should build a team around Declan Rice

pep needs to stop hoarding foden tbqh, we all know he's better than any of the other shitters we have in cm. won't play til he's allowed to actually play a match for his club though. on track to be england's next 27 year old top prospect.

is it just me or are they using that expression incorrectly? a woman flirting with someone at work to get a better performance review would be "flattering to deceive," Barkley is flattering himself not soccer fans or the FA

#bringbackJack

Because Southgate is the brainlet who can't pick a good midfield.

did i have a stroke or does that sentence make no sense

Maddison, Winks and Kalvin Phillips

Whatever happened to Eric Dier?

He is injured every now and then

Also shite.

>3 skinny twink manlets who can't tackle

they'd get raped

Rape is illegal
>flag
nevermind

streamable.com/9i098

>he doesn't rate Eric "ENGLISH STEEL" "CHELTENHAM GATTUSO" "HAMMER OF THE RENT BOYS" Dier

I know he's injured but Lewis cook should be 1000% nailed in the England midfield. Technical, fast, creative, decent defensively but won't get looked at because he plays for Bournemouth even tho he adds everything we're missing.

he wants to play 4-3-3 with 2 shuttlers though. I think the ox or RLC when he's fit will be first choice alongside henderson

Just copy slipperpool system, hoof it to Sterling and Kane 2bh

lewis cook won't even be nailed in the bournemouth team with phil bill here lmao

Yeah, we aren't winning fuck all with that awful midfield

>henderson
>shit

He didn't have the skills and talents but he makes it up with knowledge of the game. He's basically Milner/Carragher/G.Neville tier. Not that talented but still successful nonetheless

you might actually be a mong if you don't rate loftus-cheek. What we definitely wouldn't be winning anything with is shoe-horning our system to put maddison as a 10 when our strength is forwards and fullbacks. talent pool literally suits the liverpool model of a solid 3 in the middle with the creativity coming from the front 3 and fullbacks

I didn't say he's shit, I just don't think RLC is gonna do anything when we face teams that arent Andorra or san Marino because he can't control the midfield. Henderson is great for Liverpool, absolutely shit for England. Klopp is a good manager and makes it work, Southgate isn't. That's why we need Maddison because he has the ability to string passes together, can drift out wide and compliment our actual strength which is literally just Sterling, Kane and Sancho.

Do English media actually criticise shit players playing for NT? In Croatia I never see it. The NT is never in any way criticised.

Only Sterling does t b h

Nigga nothing is sacred in british media, except lgbt

Southgate has a Ngubu quota.

Barkley is clearly technically good. His touch is strong, uses both feet when dribbling, he can strike the ball cleanly and apply curve and spin. His problem is only that he's an idiot with no awareness of where the ball needs to go on the pitch. Shelvey tier, minus the red cards.

Lel this is true even though Sterling is now England's best player

at least shelvey can score occasional bangers

It's just you, because that's not what that expression means

implying leicester are not going to get top 4 and secure it for the next several seasons

they must be pretty big, they won the Premier League a few years ago