Will England win Euro 2020?

Attached: LE CHEDDAR MAN FOOTBALL TEAM.jpg (1280x800, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgaiHQHesKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

I thought they were leaving europe?

Attached: 1552047094052.jpg (722x768, 66K)

No. The forwards are good and the defence is actually pretty good as well. The problem is the midfield. Even if Southgate played Mount, Maddison and Foden, which he won't, they are probably too young to dominate the midfield against top teams.

Just Maddison for Barkley would be a big step up for yesterday

We've arguably got the best front 3 in the world now that Sterling is actually playing well for country, defence is alright, but midfield is pretty shit and we need creativity. Foden would be good, but at 20 years old I don't know if he will be ready. I think by 2022 WC we'll have a very decent team though

why not? they'll play at home

Nah lad, they make great runners-up though

Attached: 1530025255281.png (325x325, 79K)

AHEM

EU =/= europe sperg
>perennial runner up talking shit to a team that has never lost a final
l m a o

We played at home in euro 96

penalty shootout elimination. now you keep winning them

i promise myself to never consider bong favorite of the 2 major since the 2010 Failure until they beat a major football nation in a ko stage.

because since the robbery of 1966 against the german they did once, spain in 1/4 of euro 1996. and even here it was a miracle.

Dang.

What Ango-Saxon tribe are these guys descendants from? Oops my bad. They must be descendants of the Normans. Or maybe the Norse.

No. You need either whites or full blood ngubus to win.

>We've arguably got the best front 3 in the world
Lol

for once, bongs will admit there was french in the 1066's bunch.

>Normans. Or maybe the Norse
Normans are Norse.

Name a better front three than Kane, Sterling and Sancho

you posted the wrong link retard

Are these Scottish pundits right about England?

youtube.com/watch?v=DgaiHQHesKQ

Attached: 1539721871425.jpg (1237x1019, 369K)

Ronaldo, Bernardo, Felix
Messi, Aguero, Lautaro

they're not making any decent points at all, just platitudes

Why are black people so based?

Nope, Croatia will shock the world again but this time with a trophy

>Messi, Aguero, Lautaro
really, why the fuck are the argies so shit? they should have dominated for the last decade without getting a sweat on.

Never heard black irish

No.
They always choke like a bitch.

Coman Mbappe Griezmann
Martial Giroud dembele1
Fekir dembele2 Thauvin
That was easy

>dembele
opinion discarded

choke artists

>England
>Winning
Pfahahahahaa

No France wins and Giroud will score
Screencap this

Not with Southgate in charge, he's shite. And what sucks is he's gonna be in charge for years because of that flukey WC run.

will china win world cup 2022?

Attached: 1489907798991.webm (360x640, 2.36M)

Simply dropping Rice and Henderson would be a massively start. Barkley, when told not to be a bitch in the Crab Dance Ballad that is Henderson, did what he did by pushing forward and winning a penalty. So even if Mount, Maddison and Foden played, Southgate would order them not do actually do a lot of stuff.

The main issue will be this. It doesn't help the defence is completely leaderless. Also England are and will always be generally negative in attack. By this I mean conventional attacks. Defence to Midfield, Midfield to Defence, Defence to Wing Back, Wing Back to Midfield, Midfield to Midfield, etc etc. The times England scores? It's when risks are taken, when forward passes and threaded through for Sterling or Sancho to run onto. Until this is encouraged, England will suffer from general negativity and shit. Oh and stop playing out from the back.

wil Ireland win euro 2020??

Attached: 1562300303586.webm (480x600, 1.51M)

They'll get to the final, go 2-0 up, and then lose 3-2 in extra time or lose on penalties

This. Basically England finally have a good up front and a decent defence and good midfield and instead we have a poor manager who doesn't know how to manage said players. Sterling was shit until the Nations League and yet Southgate will be praised for that rather than Sterling pulling his head out of his arse to back up his starts. Kane is in his prime too. Southgate needs to tell his midfield to stop being so fucking negative, or if they're gonna be negative, have the negativity backed up with defensive quality.

Pobrecito. Still he got closer to a gril than most posters on sp.

Dont ever talk to Finland like that again, or we are going to have words, Liam.

this is accurate. not a single major victory in knock out stage. they just don't know how to do it

1990, 1966, 1996, 2002. If you don't consider Denmark a major power, you're dumb. They have Euro Cups.

England is the mexico of europe

Belgium had a very strong side in 1990.

>Sterlel, pacey Mutt #13496229 and a diver with an IQ on mid 70s is considered elite in the inbreed isles

no way, i'd like to see netherland win atleast once
every competition they look very strong but crumble past group stage

torunaments are a marathon, the dutch brainlets think it's a sprint

They're the international Spurs.

Also its definately coming home.

I rate colombia, tough nut to crack

Your NT is an even bigger joke than ours

Definitely can if we sack Southgate and get a manager who can identify a good midfield trio.

legit question for you, my chap

did "what if we (meaning England) had a Luka Modrić in that midfield" get tossed around post-World Cup at all

No not really but we need someone exactly like Modric who can control the game from midfield.

Everyone was still hammered from getting to the semis that we never really discussed the weak points of the team, only the strengths

english aren't as bad as the green rats