JUST

JUST

JUST!!!!

Attached: C7674E4C-0AA4-42BF-926B-E6E3EA056A99.jpg (1125x1325, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/09/10/sports/football/antonio-brown-sexual-asssault-patriots.html
twitter.com/incarceratedbob/status/1170215266527141889
youtube.com/watch?v=RrZlWw8Di10
strawpoll.com/1bwe4ws2
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27388497/brown-faces-lawsuit-unpaid-38k-chef-bill
youtube.com/watch?v=Vn36AZghoEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously paid by the salty af stoolers and Tomlin to lie.

FUCK AB. Hope he fucking dies in prison.

HAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED CHEATERS

Don’t forget Heartbroken Raiders fans.

what is it with the patriots and acquiring shit humans?

Beautiful.

Just beautiful.

I could honestly do an ESPN 30 for 30 about just this year with Antonio Brown.

big if true

trying to find a photo of her

also

[spoiler]so he surprise jizzed on her in 2017 and then she was still chilling with him in 2018? how does that happen?[/spoiler]

>steelers
>raiders

who's the 3rd accuser?

Must have been all that time he spent around Ben

This. I wanna know if she is hot.

lol

Attached: 1567106971838.jpg (900x736, 64K)

I can't help but to think that everything regarding AB the past half year is staged for our attention and almost everything that's been reported is fake. There's just too much BS to call out with the whole Bills trade tantrum, the trade to the Raiders, the hot air balloon entrance, helmetgate, frostbite on the feet, the incident with Mike Mayock, signing with the Patriots, now this just DAYS after he appears to be at rest. My real question is, how many of you believe all of what's been happening is true, and not at all a mere smear attempt at his well being?

So he raped Mayock?

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (655x527, 59K)

this board is going to be a shitshow in 20 minutes, mods please sticky this ASAP

Attached: ohmyditka.jpg (525x355, 34K)

Fake news

>be good player
>do thing
>become a media thing
>suddenly, wild rape accusations appear
Totally no coinkydink here. Is this to force Pats to not play him on Sunday? Lel. This entire thing seems so staged. If I was a script writer, I would wait 4 months and then bring this out. Depending if he was doing great or not.

dude people that hate the patriots are fucking cringe lmao get a life it's a game

Completely staged. But it's been staged longer than you think. My guess is they've manufactured all of this drama against AB's bidding for almost a half a year, and we're only going to get more of these outrageous stories involving AB until people finally realize the whole thing is an act to damage AB's mental state further.

Its real Tom sorry

After Kavanaugh none of this shit can be believed when the timing is so obvious.

actually reading this article, this shit is already shady as fuck

>first incident, she gets kissed
>second incident, she gets cum on her back
>quits
>decides to come back
>third incident, "rape"

>According to the lawsuit, filed in federal court in Florida, Taylor claims Brown bragged about the incident to her in "profane and angry text messages."

she doesn't have the texts btw

lol, ok.

>salty

Good choice of word but the serial nut buster AB

The story is real, not sure about the veracity of the claims.

nytimes.com/2019/09/10/sports/football/antonio-brown-sexual-asssault-patriots.html

It's just too fucking soon. I have a really weird image of suits in a boardroom going
>Okay, this AB thing got us massive numbers, we still have the rape accusation in the chamber!
>Do we wait a few months to fire it?
>Hey Thompson, give me the run down, what did the egg heads say?
>Well they said if we wait then there is a potential 66% gain but only if he is performing well for the Pats and a 33% gain if he isn't, however if we fire now, it's 58% gain
>Well better get it out the door now!

And I doubt he does either. How did she get cum on her back? I've not read the article yet, not gonna click it. But this seems really odd and she needs to check that Brazilian woman and her husband been charged for false rape accusation to Neymar (then again that's Brazil so).

Attached: thetextsshedoesnthave.jpg (1492x756, 139K)

>How did she get cum on her back?

She was apparently unaware, and AB just appeared behind her and came on her back.

JUST

Attached: 99 ovr.jpg (1125x1819, 576K)

brehs

Attached: ab.jpg (1792x828, 155K)

This whole post is cringe

LMAO what a fucking illiterate nigger

Attached: all smiles.jpg (379x568, 53K)

how does this prove anything

name a contact "antonio brown" in your phone and have them text you some unintelligible shit, same difference here

Okay, why are you here?

Lmfao

Attached: 1446886534227.jpg (488x544, 47K)

The wow servers are down

But they still hung out for another year after that?

It doesn't, but it's enough to justify an investigation and/or lawsuit.

>name a contact "antonio brown" in your phone and have them text you some unintelligible shit, same difference here

They'll be able to prove or disprove this pretty easily I would imagine.

His texting will be his downfall.

Our meme has made it to black twitter

Attached: B951E101-3F9C-497D-AC1E-59935E8B1B2F.jpg (1125x1868, 985K)

Couldn’t resist the BBC

Well yeah, he just got paid!

Unlucky.

Hernandez, brown, who else is a shit human

>anime cover image

>Brady and Beli friends with Trump
>NYT so butthurt they publish this garbage to hurt the patriots and Trump indirectly
pathetic

Attached: trump beli.jpg (742x741, 107K)

Looks like everyone will get their just desserts.

Attached: A12341FA-7443-40CB-B790-C97F8B4380A2.jpg (1125x750, 957K)

Ok Rosenhaus

Nig nogs gonna nig

God fucking damn it
>inb4 not enough evidence for a criminal conviction
>Goodell suspends him for 6 games anyway for "player misconduct" or whatever
>a bunch of hollywood celebrities who normally make fun of "sportsball" overreact and make social media campaigns calling for the disbandment of the NFL like the Kaepernick shit.
>the whole fiasco is dragged out over many weeks and you cant watch a game without it being brought up or talk about it outside your living room without people calling the sport "problematic"
FUCK...I just wanted to watch a season of football in peace. I hope they do nuke the league and I can just enjoy this sport on ESPN the Ocho. Or hopefully there is substantial evidence that incriminates him clearly and we can just wave bye bye to AB and move on with a few signs in the stands that don't even make the broadcast saying "What about Rapelisberger?" and some side comments about how only white people get away with it cause the league is racist or some shit

>post yfw AB gets cleared of this shady "rape" claim

Attached: 27868424.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Bros.... is this Boomin’™?

>The stoolers employed two rapists

Attached: 1390601935540.jpg (476x399, 69K)

>dude drops his pants and forcibly kisses her
>dude secretly jerks off and cums on her back
>Girl gets mad and leaves
>He apologizes, says he won't make any more sexual advances
>For some reason, she believes that despite him sexually assaulting her twice, he is a good guy?
>He rapes her

Antonio Brown is an asshole, and this bitch is retarded

>watching a religious video

Really, no one else sees how they're playing up this angle? Poor Christian girl doesn't know what cum is even though she's been fucking AB for the last year. bros come on lol

Well, that didn't last long.

Pats still have a good receiving corps without him, thankfully.

Still, a damned shame. Was looking forward to Edelman, Gordon, and AB all on the field at the same time...

Who cares what a tripfag thinks?

this is the saga the end all sagas

Attached: britneytaylor.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

she's full of shit

Belichick has probably been spying on him for years and knows the allegations are false

Can someone translate that shit to English?

>be gym thot
>get jizzed on
>agree to see AB again

women lol

I have never believed in planned defamation of character until now. This is staged as fuck. Literally WWE-tier storyline.

No shit, also no-one needs women trainers, especially not rich pro atheletes, they get the best trainers not diversity-admissions who became diversity hires. Woman trainer is just a euphamism for prostitute.

>our

whom amongst us has not cum on the back of our church friends

Its a fucking Civil Case, not criminal.

>get signing bonus
>rape accusation from 2 years ago appears the next day

I wonder why she waited until today and not yesterday hmmmm

He wanted to fuck her, that's why he hired her.

Give them credit, NE does not waste time.

Attached: DFB80FA1-5AA4-443C-A661-50FD75E7FE33.png (744x648, 303K)

>The first alleged incident came in June 2017, with Taylor saying Brown exposed himself and kissed her without consent. A month later, Taylor alleges in the lawsuit, Brown masturbated near her without her knowledge and ejaculated on her back, then later bragged about it in a series of text messages. And then, in May 2018, Taylor alleges that Brown "forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress, and forcibly raped her."

Attached: 1555264612063.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

What if a girl left her grool on your back, you’d all feel violated. This is sickening and I hope he gets the death penalty

kek

Ravens

>that timing

wow nothing suspicious at all

>the only thing that will make the pain of my rape right is $500,000

god bless america

>Mike, call the girl

Attached: 1543795748590.png (1200x719, 733K)

gr8 b8 m8

This nigga can't keep his name out of the news. Patriots probably cut him first thing in the morning.

If you do not report a rape within 500 hours of it happening, you should lose the ability to bring it to court

YOU HAD FIVE FUCKING HUNDRED HOURS

Attached: D862BD0D-446A-4A50-B6C8-7671F6F4FBF5.jpg (1080x1308, 100K)

Imagine being the guy to fuck Cowherd's daughter. Wew. I would nut just imagining him finding out.

Fuck off Barry

To be fair, a solid third of every franchises roster is made up of shit humans.

I think the Pats did their homework, this is all going to blow over and nothing will happen with AB.

Maybe she's going through college a virgin, like us

Based female survivor ruining the NFL's conspiracy to give the pats another ring

>Brown started masturbating behind her and ejaculated on her back.
who does that?

Attached: Screenshot_19.png (398x423, 279K)

Fake and gay

Gee, sure is a coincidence that this comes out after he cucks two NFL organizations...
Way too obvious.

Attached: 1564607347785.gif (421x389, 1021K)

I just masturbated on your back! Slept with you in bed! Fuck your skills as a trainer, bitch, I've been a very good footballer and fit before I even knew you. I didn't have sex with you. You never left my house to go to your hotel (and thus weren't that upset) and slept on my couch instead. Fuck off, you have no leverage, the mother of my children but who isn't my wife tricked your dumb ass. You are lying and telling everybody you own a gym. You thought knowing my phone number would get you ahead. You used fake names in order to pretend you had some leverage on me, fuck off, don't try that shit.

Thank you for letting us stay in your head rent free for three weeks. Next time you and your mother plan to screw me over, make sure you don't mess with somebody as smart as me. You have already fucked up letting your mother control your life anyway and expecting her to help. You are a failed gymnast and you are nobody. My niggerslaugh about the time I ejaculated on your back. I'll let him know when I'm bored. You are a disgrace to little girls as you are a failed gymast living in the past with your mother in her house. You're lucky that I hired you as my personal trainer. The mother of my children who is not my wife knows a weak bitch when she sees one. You have played yourself.

Attached: I happen to be an expert on these matters.jpg (590x589, 39K)

DON'T LET HIM IN YOUR HOUSE, BRADY

speak for yourself loser

Bills or just the AFCE in general.

is this a song?

the jews are obviously trying to extort AB. The Jew York Times is always their preferred method of defamation and character assassination

Jesus Christ pats haters need to be jailed

Federal charges come in the form of Roger Goodell.

This is too retarded to be fabricated.

>no bussin a cheeky nut on a chick u seeing for bantz

The Pats have had criminal mischief at every level of their organization. Why are you so surprised that people rejoice in their occasional misery ?

>Employed a serial killer
>Employing a rapist
>Employing a drug trafficker
>Owner is a sex trafficker
>QB is a pedophile
That entire organization needs its own day of the rope.

Fuck AB cut him. Believe all women. Period

He speaks much more articulately than that. This was written by some dumb bitch

Thanks man, glad you speak Jive

#JustListen

Thanks tomlin

>yfw this is not even the worst thing a Patriot's player was accused of.

Attached: aaron-hernandez.png (600x413, 441K)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I fucking hate the patriots but holy shit the timing on this is something else this is literally only coming out because he went to the pats fucking pathetic desu

you forgot that dietitian quack. the low iq tb12 is so infatuated with him and his low pH diet lol.
or maybe it is the same person as the drug trafficker?

You're welcome fren.

I’m talking about someone who would file a bogus lawsuit to stop the Patriots from winning another Owl

Apparently AB, Louie CK, and that guy who produced Tarantino movies

speaking is easier than typing, you don't need to learn any letters.

This smells like bullshit.

Whoever set this up just fucked up. Tom and the patriots will use this as fuel for the next ring

translate? I don't speak american.

Those 4 front teeth are fake as fuck.

Let’s not forget that Tom has a kid out of wedlock. He and AB have a lot in common here.

Attached: 1567876414653.jpg (771x431, 77K)

Somebody seriously needs to investigate the NFL over this bullshit. This is an obvious smear campaign like deflategate.

ah einstein or epstein, or bernstein forgot his name, he used to jerk off in front of random chicks and cum into flower pots, right.

Licked

The XFL will save us soon

All this says is that he jerked off on her back. If any of you virgins had sex like I keep telling you, you'd know this is common.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: EEJP9NPWwAAqCiG.jpg (900x456, 96K)

Yes he smeared his cum all over her back

Can someone translate this to Proper Olde English

this is GENIUS 4D move by the pats. Now nobody remembers Kraft being arrested for soliciting a handjob from an asian underage girl (male).

Karma worked fast

Attached: 5454545.gif (245x150, 1.62M)

looks fake as fuck

>patriots
>hiring human garbage and scum

He’ll fit right in most disgusting organization in history

Yfel ferhtlic [masturbated] êower hinder! [Slept] mid êow into restbedd! [Fuck] êower [skills]verb [trainer], bice, [I've] [been] hlêgærgôd [footballer] lôca in cyndelic kindly IM yfel efen [knew] êow. Yfel [didn't] stealdan [sex] wið êow. êow nese winstre mîn eardungstôwwrîdian into êower [hotel] trûwa ðæslîce [weren't] ðætte [upset)] ac [slept] ymbûtan and mîn hôbanca [instead]. [Fuck] or prefix, êow âlecgan nâwa [leverage], dôð sunucennicge un−l¯æd mîn [children] for ðý ðe ðês [isn't] mîn efengemæcca [tricked] êower uncwisse assa. êow boda lêasnes ðâ talu [everybody] êow âl¯ætan bâm [gym]. êower ingeðanc cýðig mîn [phone] rîman [would] niman êow [ahead]. êow fîllende [fake] [names]endebyrdliclîcettan êow [had] hwilc−hwugu [leverage] hw¯ær me, [fuck] ð¯ærûte, [don't] tilian ðone as scitte.[

Thank] êow behýrung ûs of pro ic ætsittan ongêanweard êower hafela gafelian âwindan from ðrîe [weeks]. æfterra ðrâg êow ymbe êower sunucennicge r¯æd ben¯æman [screw] me beflôwan, dêman sundfullic êow [don't] [mess] mid [somebody] lêo smeart samðe in phrase samðsamð me. êower hêdan hêrbeforan [fucked] uppe l¯æs êower sunucennicge nîeten êower môdgeðôht [anyway] from [expecting] sînbyrg mundbyrd. êow weorðlicnes tîma [failed] [gymnast] from êower forerynel [nobody]. Mîn [niggerslaugh] lýtesne ðone as ontimber yfel [ejaculated] ûtan êower bæcling. [I'll] forl¯ætan hêo ongietan thither [I'm] [bored]. êow boda tîma orwyrðan of and in [girls] lêo êower m¯æð bâm [failed] [gymast] feorhêacenm¯æst beleorendlic wið êower cennestre ðenden and hiera of hê inn. [You're] spêdig ðætte yfel [hired] êower geond mîn [personal] [trainer]. Wægn bearncennicge un−l¯æd mîn [children] sê [is] nâteshwôn mîn brýd [knows] a unhâl bicce ðanêcan sê [sees] dryhtlic. êower d [played] [yourself].

Literally nothing here is incriminating. Mean, sure, but we all know AB is a fucking asshole. Where is the proof he did anything like sexual assault?

Timing is completely suspect. She's either being bribed or looking for her payday now that AB finally got paid

Unfortunately for her AB is going to get Kraft's legal team

Epstein was the Jewish Mafioso who was the front man for an exclusive prostitution ring of teens. Aw there it is Weinstein was the movie producing flower pot ejaculater.

EXACTLY I didnt understand any other sentence though

100% she is being payed by some NFL jew that is salty about what AB did

>On this occasion, Brown was behind the Patriots' O-Line as they were playing the first game of the post season. Unbeknownst to the Raiders' defense, while they were focused on trying to execute their poorly coordinated defense, Brown began running behind them. Before they knew it or understood what was happening, Brown had reached the endzone with the ball.
>36. Specifically, the Raiders felt a a sharp pain in their butts and then suddenly realized what had happened. Thoroughly butthurt, the Raiders exclaimed "Not again!" Brown, unfazed by their reaction, jokingly responded "oh, 'R'... you know, I'm sorry. But it's only the first quarter" and then scored another touchdown.
>37. The Raiders were dismayed, confused and embarrassed. They called their mothers, who

I assume he wants readable old English.

i just masturbat'd on thy backeth! did sleep with thee in sleep chamber! alas thy arts as a traineth'r, wench, i've been a v'ry valorous football'r and fiteth bef're i coequal kneweth thee. I didn't has't amorous rite with thee. Thee nev'r hath left mine own house to wend to thy hotel (and thus w'ren't yond fell) and did sleep on mine own couch instead. Alas off, thee has't nay lev'rage, the moth'r of mine own children but who is't isn't mine own jointress fopped thy dumb rampallian. Thou art falsing and telling ev'rybody thee owneth a gym. Thee bethought knowing mine own phoneth numb'r wouldst receiveth thee ahead. Thee hath used fake names in 'rd'r to pretendeth thee hadst some lev'rage on me, alas off, tryeth not yond the horror.

thanketh thee f'r letting us stayeth in thy headeth did rend free f'r three weeks. Next timeth thee and thy moth'r planeth to screweth me ov'r, maketh sure thee mess not with somebody as cunning as me. Thee has't already fuck'd up letting thy moth'r controleth thy life concluded, be it and expecting h'r to holp. Thou art a did fail gymnast and thou art nobody. Mine own nigg'rslaugh about the timeth i ejaculat'd on thy backeth. I'll alloweth that gent knoweth at which hour i'm b'r'd. Thou art a disgrace to dram girls as thou art a did fail gymast living in the past with thy moth'r in h'r house. Thou art lucky yond i hir'd thee as mine own p'rsonal traineth'r. The moth'r of mine own children who is't is not mine own jointress knoweth a weak wench at which hour the lady sees one. Thee has't did play yourself

So? People cum on girls backs after they fuck all the time.

It couldn't have been that bad if he didn't even take his suit off

Brown deserves this

This is true. Why, just this past weekend, which is when we Chads hold our social events, I was at a Chad party for Chads such as myself, and pretty much everyone was skeeting on someone else.

"Word," brother Chad (that's a slang term you incels wouldn't understand)

Whelp, looks like AB is now officially a Patriot

Welcome to the family

Guess Mayock is a bigger player than thought he just ended his clowns career

100% he paid for some hit piece dirt after getting embarrassed maybe he’ll be a good GM after all

closer

>defending this mentally ill faggot
reminder he was a few feet away from killing a child last year.

He’s from Philly. Philly don’t fuck around

welp with this maybe the pats will only put up 50 on the dolphins this weekend instead of 70

Much more convincing argument in this dialect. Is this implicit racism on my part? Damn...

NO NO NO NOT AFTER WE TRADED DEMARYIUS

Comment of the Year, 2019.

>>he raped me (years ago)
>no I didn't
how do you defend this?

Children are assholes

Even the most elite athletes jack off

I would’ve thought they had so much money you just ask bitches to come over and they do

kek

Doesn't matter how fake it is, all he needs to do is lose in the court of public opinion.

Sometimes you would rather jack off desu. When you drown in pussy it gets boring.

genuinely don't know, especially in today's climate. I guess they could try to see if those texts really did come from AB, and even if they did, they don't really say anything.

Why do you not believe her?

Because you are a man?

"I am gay."

Thats all I can think of.

>He speaks much more articulately than that
not really
and his twitter posts have been about that legible

Whan in that Aprille with his salty skeete
The membre of Broune on her back did yeete
And bathéd euery inch in swich battour
Of which virtu engendred was her flour

Of New Engelond, to the Fox's Borough he wende
The siluer holy trophie for to seke

Damn bruh that’s a pro 2019 move

would you? just once to escape jail.

Hey Kevin

>Thee hath used fake names in 'rd'r to pretendeth thee hadst some lev'rage on me, alas off, tryeth not yond the horror.

Attached: HUEEEE.gif (194x198, 35K)

Lmao did you watch that gruden video he released? He sounds like he can barely talk

trips (or traps uhmmm...) of true.

Translation:

1) I ejaculated on your back and fornicated with you in bed. I don't need your expertise. I have been an all-pro wide out since before I met you. You came to me needing help, I didn't come to you. I supported you while you were down and gave you a roof to stay under. Enough of these shenanigans, my wife knew what you were up to. Don't slander my good name, while you lied about owning a gym. The audacity of you to slander my name is irresponsible, stop writing me. You used the Lords name sanctimoniously in order to try and fool me into helping you, you and your mother really thought you could trick me. Please stop contacting me.

2) Thank you for the free sex for the 3 weeks you provided while you stayed at my home. Next time you and your mother want to try and trick a young all-pro wide receiver, choose someone who isn't as knowledgeable about your whorish games. Maybe pick someone you already had consensual relations with, and stop letting your mother whore you out. You are a failure as a gymnast and you are a nobody. My brothers and I laugh about me ejaculating on your back. I'll let him know when I'm bored. You are a disgrace to little girls and you are a failed gymnast living in the past while you live with your mother in her own house. You are lucky I even extended a helping hand. My wife knows a scrupulous whore when she sees one. Congratulations, you played yourself.

Attached: b7bd8292961e4a4b7ae074b92fed37364ac3c701e6cfee533af942ba93ebf52e.jpg (255x255, 21K)

Depending on the quality of puss, my hand sometimes does a better job.
Also, if I have to wear a rubber, I'll just go home a jerk it. Fucking hate condoms.

Underrated post

Fucking kek

Holy based

Well done

>assaulted on 3 instances
>3
>letting a guy assault you more than once

uh lmao sure ok
this is why assault cases are hard to believe nowadays, people just fucking change the definition of it whenever they like

this is the one

I know a based poster when I see one.

What percentage of african kings write at this level?

Attached: BLACK.png (748x936, 1.19M)

The king of kings this is the future of communication

Yup, this is it

WHAT A FUCKING SNAKE LMAO
twitter.com/incarceratedbob/status/1170215266527141889

Assault has nothing to do with how many times it happens, retard

Attached: -3i6xx4eT6q6nRNX9bGZDhvnETZ1Qv0mQCVMdQDNzhI[1].jpg (640x719, 91K)

unironically thanks

>How did she get cum on her back?

Attached: Ruse-Cohle----hes-here-to-011.jpg (300x180, 11K)

XFL, homie.

Attached: 8DE56696-CD1B-4BAA-8030-6BFD7D8AC731.jpg (373x267, 12K)

Why do you not believe him?

Because you are a woman?

Crumpets and Tea to you, britbong

He has more to protect

youtube.com/watch?v=RrZlWw8Di10

What kind of retarded logic is that?

She's a negress. They do this shit all their life.

GUILTY

Why should I believe someone with nothing to lose?

Mega based

I'm just fucking your wife Marty

Based AB, top notch rapist
Now I hope Brady gives Gordon about 15 targets every game

underrated

*ahem*

DESPITE MAKING UP 13% OF THE POPULATION

Attached: taps glass.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

it's over antonio

Attached: 1555279371324.png (430x318, 206K)

>be me
>big pats fan
>take Gordon and Brady as fantasy picks

The self conflict is real

Because they have everything to gain.

AB's brain has been scrambled since that burfict hit

Based brit user.

Attached: ispeakjive.jpg (641x400, 47K)

he tried to kiss her once. then he jerked off and blew a load on her back when she was watching the view at his house.

she quits, then accepts his appology, returns and is forcibly raeped.

AB is a scumbag...but this no makey sence. And Brady is inviting him to stay at his house.

THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THIS, THEY DONT WANT THE PATRIOTS TO SCREW UP BETTING ODDS

100% Based

Attached: 10DAE8E4-01CC-41BD-AE05-1841394CC983.png (500x612, 138K)

Choofs

He'll be right at home in prison with the rest of his kin.

Attached: smug hart.gif (189x200, 1.57M)

>Be one of the highest paid athletes in sports
>Can have literally any woman you want
>Still rape

Why?

BAN HIM!!! BAN HIM NOW!!!

If you believe women this monster needs to be banned from the league so he can't rape again. Only misogynist incels disagree. Unfortunately this will ruin the season of the New England Patriots, but that's a small price to pay so that this brave woman can get justice. Who's with me?

Attached: 1567721852341.png (514x492, 103K)

THIS

Attached: 1522376876390.jpg (400x300, 30K)

She's cute. I'd cum on her back.

fuck bitches get oney?

Naw read the text. She didn't leave she said at his house for 3 weeks after he nutted on her back. Lmfao bitch liked it and probably took it from the baby mama too. They're freaks.
Do Jews still run that racket? I thought the Italians took it over.

where the central michigan picture?

Isn't that what Kevin Spacey tried to do?

She understood it was the cte what make him act crazy and felt bad for the tard, so she kept on whit her tard wrangler dutties until she got overpowerwed by the tard strenght whit a boner

Its clearly not sexual assault. The worst you can say is that AB is kind of an asshole to this woman.

*rapes you

Attached: 78923.png (600x436, 422K)

thank god she's not white

Attached: 16b0dc3ee89dee369d18c9a2.jpg (600x600, 18K)

this but unironically

Attached: leelwayman.jpg (2732x1821, 745K)

It’s a money grab

Women are retarded. You should already know this.

Absolutely based

Kevin Spacey raped a 14 year old twink. I don't think claiming to be gay geta you out of that jam.

Thulium is Tm

This is a great post. I'm surprised there wasn't an accusation of witch craft though.

agreed

Attached: 1289616609877.png (400x400, 15K)

If supposedly straight niggas rape other niggas in jail Why couldnt a gay nigga rape a woman?

Yeah......and it kinda fucking worked...

How?

All charges against him were dropped. The gay shit just distracted the fuck out of the media and they just lost interest.

>stay away from dem white gir-

Attached: IMG_20190910_212530.jpg (1440x1717, 240K)

His accuser dropped the case aka either got paid off or threatened.

I believe a male negro over any woman

kind of true
hes back to work too he has a movie coming out soon

He threatened to countersue....and Kraft would probably fuel his legal funds.

based angry virgin

Whoops. Wrong reply

This says a lot about our society

>People have been crying about what AB did for the last week
>It doesn't gain traction, people outside of Oakland and Pittsburgh are laughing how AB clowned the Raiders
>Let's up the ante and charge him with rape(in a Civil Lawsuit because this obviously is about justice and not getting paid)
If she felt so aggrieved by AB why not have him ACTUALLY charged with rape in 2018? Apparently the evidence she's got now is the same shit she had then.

im 33 and been around blacks far more than the average white person and just started learning spanish a year and a half ago and understand mexican slang speak more than this shit

His tweets are written exactly like this

lmao @ ur life

Well he didnt went to jail, but it had nothing to do with the "im gay" shit, he is Just loaded and after that many years it was Hard to come up with a case that ended in sentencing, coming out was meant to be a move to gain some simpathy and diminish the public scorn, and well all of his shit has gotten cancelled, no one wants to have anything to won with him and the fag community got pissed at him trying to use his sexuality as a shield, so no i dont think it really worked

AB BTFO.

>I jack my dick on your back
>bitch I been all pro before
Fucking nig

Attached: 1491277489279.jpg (360x420, 54K)

>going to college
Enjoy your brainwashing

Inb4 it comes out her mom pushed for this/pushed her into doing this and she's a good girl who would NEVER willingly do something like this(which is her statement after this all blows up in her face, of course).

Attached: mfw13.jpg (1136x640, 81K)

This. Well said

It distracted the fact that he was probably guilty as fuck and people stopped caring afterwards. Spacey has had a much more "vivid" history of some gay pedo shit allegations and was only accused by one person.

kek
top post of the year

Is there any other sport that willingly harbours as many criminals as the NFL does??

I knew AB had a history of stuffing personal trainers but this is next level

>”I won.”

Attached: 851484CB-5AFC-4C75-BCA3-14CB20688F15.png (940x470, 469K)

What did reddit mean by this?

Attached: abrapist.png (1228x807, 56K)

oh yeah, and there was nothing fishy about how he went to the patriots in the first place. nothing at all.

Genetic predisposition

Also, even though AB is a dumb nigger who shouldn't even be allowed to play this year, he actually unironically din du nuffin this time.

just classic leddit

Attached: LEDDIT OH NO NO NO.jpg (1095x1213, 86K)

Boxing

Nigs gonna nog

O shit it real

Think mods believe the girl or AB?

>cumming anywhere other than inside a vagina
degenerate af, desu

why does it matter? your penis wouldn't come within a thousand yards of any female. pun intended

KEK

you do know he's been the best WR for around 5 years not, right? Maybe /pol/ is better suited to your bullshit

Dont even need to read the story and know it's a load of shit
Hope the accuser gets jailtime

>literally just a picture of a college aged girl

lol

Are you stupid ? Julio Jones is better in every single way, right now it goes Hopkins 1 and Jones 2 everyone else isn’t on their level

hopkins now, sure, but julio "i dont know what an endzone is" jones, nah.

Black men and Black women have a hate boner for each other.This was no surprised AB is getting duped by negress trash that wanted money off of her so called gym.

Kind of dumb ass pun. You know he’s jerked off with his mom in the house. Dumbass.

Thank you.

Nigs gonna nog

nah

This is so based, it's a grand slam.

Yeah it was gay. Work on your insult posting while I work on your mommas asshole.

does that african dude from fiver still do videos? I would pay money to hear him read these texts

what a lying whore why would you spend time with someone at least 2 more times after they allegedly raped you?

what a fucking circus

His playing days are over, let’s look who’s against him and why they want him gone.
1.)Raiders and Steelers got screwed by him
2.) maga retards will play it up and try to get rid of the nigger
3.) people who hate the patriots and will do anything to fuck them over
4.) Rodger Godell fucking hates AB
5.) brown pissed off a lot of the media with his nigger ass behavior
All of these guys are gonna dog pile on him whether he’s innocent or not

Not a joke: this is Antonio Brown's lawyer

Attached: EEJckdKXUAAbFPF.jpg (176x350, 11K)

Not the person you're replying to, but In what reality do you think "You know he’s jerked off with his mom in the house. Dumbass" is a good insult?

Robert Kraft, randy moss, that chink that smuggled cocaine, Josh Gordon

He's got an anime MC as his lawyer? That's fucking cool

One day AB's wife will dump him it's an only a matter of time.

Kraft will save AB's ass.

AHAHAHAHAHHAAH WHAT FUCKING LOAD. LOL just some random whore who wants money.

>who is this?

Attached: whatthefuckisthisshit.webm (888x500, 2.88M)

This.

Blame that on Matt Ryan he’s a Jones Babby

audible kek

So AB cucked his wife? Ig she is okay with that?

No he won’t this obviously a ploy by a couple nfl owners, probably davis, kronke, Jones and the Steelers owner which all together have a Disney tier legal team. They want his blood and will probably get it. Just wait till tomorrow morning when the sports shows start talking about it. They’re gonna rally against him since they already don’t like him for acting like he does. Maybe they could save him but since it’s a guilty until proven innocent society he’s gonna get fucked

AB's wife knows. I wouldn't be shocked she pulling all the strings on AB like a puppet.

Bet she has a banging body

Ig nfl wives dont care about this shit? Just comes with the territory and isnt worth sacrificing the lifestyle... must be nice fucking any female you want in front of your wife

>yo she a lie, dawg

He has come, amen.

To be fair the Pats had at least one gay serial killer.

vote

strawpoll.com/1bwe4ws2

I don't have time to finish this

Attached: 5 foot 10.png (1059x715, 1.58M)

They say Wilt Chamberlain fucked 10,000 women. I figure at some point that shit got boring I bet he started fucking dudes too.

Underrated

She's a gymnast and a personal trainer, so yeah. I'd imagine she does.

Literally every nfl roster is full of high school bullies who turned into college date rapists and then became millionaires who never had to face consequences for their actions.

Kraft's lawyers are better than those loser owners who have shitty lawyers. Kraft will have much money to pull the greatest legal team to help AB.

Women crave power and control they would have both than deal with all the bullshit what their man's tell'em or what they are doing that's hurting the family. If husband gets caught she would do anything to wash her hands and clean her slate nothing else.

I bet he banged a 10,000 men and never gotten aids over that.

Wilt is the luckiest sonuvabitch alive.

are you retarded? no NFL owner can't afford the best legal representation available

Based Gruden playing 6d chess

Attached: 1505680969598.png (835x886, 243K)

this is NOT cool, AB...

Re: the hot air balloon entrance, an actual quote from AB:

"Napa Valley is really famous for it's hot air balloons, so you know..."

None of this is faked. He just absolutely is this unaware.

Excited to see every Yea Forums poster's game of mental tug-of-war between their love of hating black people and of falsifying rape accusations

Thanks, nigger. We've never seen Airplane! before.

>no NFL owner can't afford the best legal representation available

Kraft will say otherwise. You are doubting this man.

Innocent until proven guilty. He shouldn't punished until a verdict is decided. I could care less if they let serial killers play if they were good players

We at Yea Forums stand with women.

thanks for your input, agent

The ones that say no are the ones you want the most.

If is was real she would have gone to the police before filing a lawsuit. She's still well within any statute of limitations for her to do so.

i dont know what this says, but i hope its good for all the replys it got

>the mother of my children but who isn't my wife tricked your dumb ass
lmao jesus christ

well done

wtf, it's fucking bulletproof

Enjoy

Attached: MrBrownsWildRide.jpg (1391x783, 739K)

>

Attached: 1566600903505.png (480x422, 251K)

Would bleach

Fags were also pretty pissed that he said he chose to be gay.

Underrated, well done user

They're deleting all "rape jokes" and banking people for joking about this "serious subject". Then they locked it so nobody can comment at all anymore.

Gays should be happy that Spacey is a good ambassador to the LGBT.

He just needs to phone el batman loko to ask for advice

Attached: BaTmAn*LoKo.jpg (634x358, 97K)

Was just talking to my buddy about making this exact shoop.

Very nice, user.

She's a nobody coal burner who's married to an NFL star. What do you think?

Kek

Kronke and Jerry are significantly richer than craft and they’re friends. You’re an idiot if you think they can’t pull some strings and team up on them. All it takes is kronke hitting up his disney buddies to fuck over AB not only that but Jones has ties to a lot of government officials you really think they won’t hesitate to fake evidence ?

FUCK YOU NIGGA, WE AINT NO PUNK ASS PUSSYS.

Attached: 1623076_web1_gtr-Tomlin03-090419.jpg (640x488, 34K)

>surprise jizzed
So that's AB on those public jizzing webms?

Reads like a rap song.

"Now, it seems to me, some fine things have been laid upon your table. But you only want the ones that you can't get."

Attached: CD484BEF-EB01-4A0B-AB0E-87C5F88F44CB.jpg (547x350, 74K)

Yeah but they were mad because they say being gay isn't a choice.

Verlander in those fappening leaks

Real talk, how will gymnasts ever recover?

LISTEN HERE JACK, I CAME AND GAVE YOU THE SHIRT OFF MY BACK DUDE. I MEAN, WE EVEN SLEPT IN THE SAME BED, BROTHER, NO HOMO, ME ABOVE THE SHEET AND YOU BELOW, YOU KNOW? BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE ANYMORE; I'VE BEEN A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER, THE GREATEST PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER FOR THAT MATTER DUDE, LONG BEFORE WE EVER MET FACE TO FACE AND EYE TO EYE, JACK. BUT LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING, IT WASN'T I WHO CAME TO YOU. NO DUDE, IT WAS YOU WHO CAME TO ME BEGGING FOR HELP, LIKE THE PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING YOU ARE, BROTHER. I EVEN LET YOU SLEEP ON MY SOFA WHEN YOU NEEDED SHELTER, MAN. AS A GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN I BELIEVE IN DOING GOOD WORKS BECAUSE IT'S WHAT JESUS TAUGHT, MAN. BUT MAYBE MY FAITH BLINDED ME MAN, MAYBE I'M JUST TOO NICE A GUY, MAYBE LUCIFER GOT ONE OVER ON ME, BRIEFLY. THANK GOD FOR MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE WHO KNEW WHAT YOU WERE UP TO, YOU SCHEMING JABRONI. BROTHER, YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE FAILURE OF ANDRE-SIZED PROPORTIONS. TELLING EVERYONE YOU OWN A WRESTLIN GYM? THAT GYM IS AS REAL AS ANDRE THE GIANT'S CHANCES OF WINNING AT WRESTLEMANIA 3 WERE, BROTHER, WHEN I LIFTED AND SLAMMED HIS THREE THOUSAND POUND FRAME IN FRONT OF TEN MILLION PEOPLE LIVE IN ATTENDANCE AT THE SUPERDOME, IN ADDITION TO THE MILLIONS WATCHING AT HOME AROUND THE WORLD, MAN. LET ME PUT IT TO YOU IN WORDS YOU CAN UNDERSTAND: DON'T CALL ME ANYMORE DUDE, DON'T APPROACH ME BACKSTAGE BROTHER, AND DON'T TEXT ME EITHER MAN. BECAUSE THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS, TAKING THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SINS A MAN CAN EVER PERFORM. IT'S EVEN IN THE TEN COMMANDMENTS BROTHER! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BIG FAT PHONY JABRONI, EVEN ENLISTING THE HELP OF YOUR HARLOT OF A MOTHER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE HULKSTER, DUDE? GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BULLCRAP BROTHER. YOU FUCKING NIGGER, I GUESS I’M RACIST TO A POINT, BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS JACK, DON'T EVEN TRY CONTACTING MY BROTHERS IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER MAN, BECAUSE THEY WON'T HELP YOU EITHER BROTHER

Attached: 78BABB4C-E202-4AC5-B528-99D3ED33677F.jpg (854x480, 43K)

no, kicked off for causing tremendous amounts of butthurt.

based JV

Attached: 1559168478694.jpg (255x549, 31K)

No sacrifice, no victory

>lawsuit
telltale sign it's just another psychotic bitch looking for fame/money. Now with this shit to deal with I bet AB will fall in line with NE because of the outside pressure, maybe Kraft paid someone to false flag it.

I'm pretty sure he was fucking her and then just pulled out and came on her

Hopkins has been elite since he was drafted you absolute casual. He just hasn't had a decent QB until Watson.
>schaub
>keenum
>tom savage

It's a long thread. Has anyone posted AB's tweets about Roethlisberger's rapes?

Haters finna learn a hard lesson

Attached: ab_9_19.jpg (1440x1489, 155K)

how is Gordon a piece of shit? he just has actual substance abuse problems. Then he gets suspended like it will fix it.

fuck y'all crackas! :)

Meh, as far as I'm concerned the Pats got what they deserved. They signed this guy knowing he was a headcase and it turns out the worst possible thing could come out. Although I have my doubts about this woman's claims. If AB wasn't such a fucking idiot and typical nigger he would have stopped messing with this crazy ass girl after she acted up the first time. He's a fucking millionaire and no homo, dude is a fucking stud and is probably hung. He could have had any other piece of ass but something about these black guys they gotta go after the crazy ones. It's some kind of weird ego thing.

Attached: drama rama.jpg (1438x863, 150K)

This is some ancient Greek tier devastation

lol. The NFL will do whatever it wants to keep shot from looking bad.

Big Man Tyrone? He's still on there under greatgigsguy3

When the fuck did the Pats become the Cowboys?

>no homo, dude is a fucking stud and is probably hung
This sounds at least a little homo

ohhhh lawwwdy i wuz readin muh bible and antobyio raped me with the semun...2 years ago

Why does this guy look like he has microcephaly? Tiny skull.

>Kisses you without consent
>One month later, nuts on your back while sleeping.
>Several months later, you go in his house after a night of drinking and get "raped"

Women are literally dumb

Since always? They literally had a serial killer on their team.

Awww shit. Im contacting him to see if he'll read it.

Reminder that this is how the average nigger athlete types when they don’t have a PR guy helping them

yeah not saying she ain't full of shit but based on what antonio said he knew the girl was batshit and still kept messing with her.

>tfw the Vic Mignona case established the precedent that you can't countersue false rape claims
at this point just cut your losses and go gay.

>He types all correct and formal when messaging someone
Gayyyyy

Not yet. Dump em if you've got em.

just a really dumb nigger...how does fuck does the rape happen in HIS house if she was so offended, where are the kidnapping accusations/charges?

he can have any woman in the world, including gisele bunchen, and he had to keep messing this this crazy bitch. if any bitch acts up he can just gtfo, after the second time he should have had his homies keep her a mile away from him

10/10 post

Attached: 1564638062234.gif (400x273, 477K)

SIMONE BELLES IN UTTER SHAMBLES

HER BROTHER FINNA COME FOR A NIGGA NOW

She’s a quadroon or octaroon herself

Kek

completely

I'd say octaroon at most

Attached: 90E1158A-FE3F-47AF-8AC7-73C92BDFF090.png (549x449, 319K)

Top kek

its not even substance abuse
its weed and alcohol
mostly alcohol

id image PEDs and Cocaine the way they treat him

the fact that he isnt chimping out on twitter right now is pretty disturbing. there might be something legit wrong here. or tom drove over to that side of his house and took away crazy uncle tony's phone and snapped it in half. gisele has to be sopping wet as fuck knowing tom brought a black rapist to live in the house for her though

Attached: 1568159141562.jpg (500x439, 72K)

If this alone doesn’t make someone question diversity & cultural enrichment then nothing will

is she only black from the waist down

i thought only insecure white boys could do that?

Giselle probably going doopin mental waiting for tom to leave the house so she and Antonio can have alone time

She's probably allowing tom like 5 ice cream parlor trips a day!

Because that works out for guys when they get accused of rape, oh wait it doesn't.

maybe not tweeting away is counter-productive to his countersuit? idk, shit I wouldn't doubt Bill taking AB's phone away, setting him up with some pre-internet cell

If ever accused of a crime, immediately go on Twitter and start "chimping out". Trust me, I'm a lawyer.

>the fact that he isnt chimping out on twitter right now is pretty disturbing.
he just signed with the patriots.

you're thinking like a white guy

>being this insecure
if you can't leave your wife alone with a black man then you are the real cuck 2bqh

>you're thinking like a white guy

>as a white guy, you're thinking

haha, he just bought him like 50 burners like the barksdale crew the wire

it's a joke, tom and gisele are both weirdos though

Attached: DcojBCxV0AAXCqM.jpg (900x1200, 214K)

Worst that happens is he gets suspended for 4 games as part of the leagues conduct policy. Most likely scenario is that the lawsuit is dropped or dismissed after his countersuit has actual evidence and disproves much of her story. There’s literally no evidence that any of these accusations are true, and the story is full of holes. It’s all part of a smear campaign against AB, since even after this is all proven false the court of public opinion will drag him through the dirt all season. the women is just being used as a pawn by someone else, she was dumb enough to take the money and go along with it and didn’t even realize she’d get crushed and humiliated once the truth comes out.

>knowing niggers
>associating with niggers in any way
>being with a woman who associates with niggers in any way
I could not imagine anything more cucked.

>thinking the bitch will get justice

she's gonna get PAID, there's probably at least 3 other nfl owners that got fucked by the patriots that set this shit up

Trump is from New York. And Trump don't fuck around. Real men like Brady, Belichick and Kraft are his boys. Raiders are going to fall under some federal investigation.

Attached: brady-trump-gty-jpo-190203_hpMain_4x3_1600.jpg (1600x1200, 262K)

based and redpilled post

Contact information for this cunts lawyers, if any bostonians want to leave them a nasty message

Attached: lawyers for accuser.jpg (1440x1348, 160K)

He's truly a modern Catullus.

She cute

>she asked him to invest $2 million in he business and he told her to get lost
>she continued to visit him after the alleged "assault"
>she comes forward with her rape allegations 3 years after the fact, the same day he inks his new contract

I can't wait for him to counter sue the dogshit out of her with Kraft's billionaire Super Jew lawyers. I'm not even a Pats fan but I'm sick of these whores trying to ruin people's lives

Attached: 1538633368178.jpg (433x499, 58K)

Also I read the full lawsuit, interestingly enough it names Brown's chef as a confidant of the (((victim))). I recall reading that he had filed a lawsuit against Brown for breach of contract a few months back. Could be multiple people going after AB. I'll keep digging

Attached: chef.jpg (1440x1609, 200K)

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27388497/brown-faces-lawsuit-unpaid-38k-chef-bill

No idea if this is the same chef

STOP GOING AFTER THE PATRIOTS WITH STUPID BULLSHIT LAWSUITS. ALL IT DOES IS MAKE THEM ANGRY AND THEN THEY WIN THE FUCKING SUPERBOWL REEEEEEE I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS GODDAMN FUCKING TEAM THEY'LL PROBABLY GO 19-0 NOW AND RUN UP THE SCORE ON EVERYONE FUCK

Attached: 1523695537146.png (600x672, 450K)

Lol 3 counts of sexual assault?
Ok. So he "rapes" his trainer-

and then she comes back for more 2 times?

and then she decides to drop these allegations- the second he starts making money? This is Mike Tyson and Kobe Bryant all over again accept there's even less reason to believe her

>while she was focused on the religious video

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Don't worry, user. This year will be the rubber match, and good will triumph.

Attached: 1509905638292.png (847x985, 1.19M)

Taste so shit might as well be gay

>and then I fucked him multiple times

need a based trump pardon here(even though they're all bullshit allegations and none of this getting close to a trial let alone a conviction), then some chomo charges that surface against goodell and he gets "suicided" in jail before he can suspend AB

This, but unironically. The Pats already looked like Super Bowl favorites on Sunday, and now YET AGAIN they get thrust into another bullshit 'us vs the world' storyline. Mortgage your house and bet your life savings on the Pats to cover on Sunday. AB will have 4 touchdowns and the Patriots will win by 70 points

Attached: 1524714248049.jpg (700x700, 421K)

Hope these guys can help

Attached: haas law.jpg (1433x2423, 276K)

Tried them a year ago. Turns out they don’t have the years of experience they claim :(

>That timing

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: AY YO YO YO.jpg (1024x519, 74K)

wtf I hate football now

>also no-one needs women trainers
That's exactly what i was thinking. He obviously hired her so he could fuck her for money, without paying directly.

Gmail spellcheck apparently

Put that into grammerly and see what you get

So basically nothing is going to happen. Like the Luke Walton case, this lady is probably going to refuse to cooperate with NFL "investigators" and they'll be forced to say something like

>After completing an investigation, we did not find sufficient basis for the sexual assault allegations

Whether he did or didn't do it is irrelevant: The Pats will win an owl and Brown will go to trial many months later.

>Guys he's an upstanding black man
>A man of true intellect
>NO WAY he wrote that
>Black people don't talk like this anyway
>Stop being racist

Attached: 1562369293415.png (720x663, 350K)

>Antonio Brown needs to pay some ratchet klingon to have sex

apex kek

Attached: 1524291352806.jpg (800x800, 72K)

Given the fact he has to jack off onto a girl when she's not paying attention, is it really that hard to believe?

STILL dont understand what the fuck this guy is trying to say

Trump isn't going to let anyone fuck with the MAGA Patriots. The Raiders and this bitch are done, Trump's going to powerfuck this bitch and the Raiders on some FBI shit.

Attached: 9e24bd59.jpg (1440x2311, 1.11M)

Yeah, how could she possibly have noticed a glistening adonis draped in platinum as he strokes his foot long cock right next to her

Attached: 1524042320512.png (204x247, 5K)

T H I C C
youtube.com/watch?v=Vn36AZghoEE

Attached: QUEEN.jpg (1183x1475, 629K)

Who would bother cumming on a girls back. For what purpose?

top top tier post

The only thing that will happen is AB will be told by his lawyers to lay off of social media for awhile, then he'll become hyper focused on football and we'll see Brady/Moss 2.0

>We’re supposed to believe Antonio brown Jacked off while standing over her fully clothed body long enough to nut all over her back without her noticing because she was watching religious videos
>we’re supposed to believe that after this incident she went back multiple times anyways
>we’re supposed to believe her being a “trainer” was anything more than a legit excuse for her to fly up to be alone with him for extended periods of time without raising suspicion from her long time boyfriend
>we’re supposed to believe she’s a poor little Christian black girl who was too innocent to notice someone masturbating behind her when she invited herself to hang out with Antonio In a strip club and later went back to his place despite having a hotel and admittedly feeling disgusted and ashamed at the alleged comeback incident
>despite these horrific claims, it’s a lawsuit and she’s seeking financial compensation for feeling sad about being a cheating slut and being called out for being nothing but a mail order thot
This story is so full of holes, there’s no way this leads to actual disciplinary action. This was meant to smear Antonio while he’s in the spotlight, once the emotional reaction subsides and people start realizing how suspect the story sounds, it will blow over. The patriots will use it as their way to get into their underdog mentality since they’re actually on track to BTFO their first 4 opponents so the patriots are declining narrative is already dead. They go at least 14-2 and win their first blowout super bowl

Attached: 008794AF-199C-4A79-B6E1-D1CE97215B73.jpg (256x302, 25K)

That shit happens all the time though. You say it like you have to be a fucking ninja to pull that off.

>thank god she's not white
For now

Expect more "victims" to come out in the next few days after this. Happens Everytime.

So he came on a bitch's back... And she now believes that equals RAPE and is entitled to millions of AB's dollars. And women don't understand why men don't respect them....

Attached: 1567847233592.png (468x632, 341K)

SUPER MAN THAT HOE
WATCH ME CRANK DAT
WATCH ME OOOOOOH
NOW SUPER MAN DAT HOOOOE
>super manning a hoe is the sexual act of cumming on a woman's back while she's asleep and then resting a sheet on her back so that when she awakes the dried semen makes the sheet stick to her back like super man's cape.

Attached: Soulja superman.jpg (1024x683, 89K)

>get raped
>take it twitter years later
>calls everybody asking why they didnt go to the police rape supporters and rapists
>sues for money

american women everybody. eastern slavic women are still safe right?

Thanks to these wretched scam artists and their enablers, "he raped me" now holds the same weight as "he's a racist" and "he's a nazi". That is to say, they've morphed it into a meaningless accusation that the majority of Americans no longer regard with any sliver of belief.

Attached: 1524276714472.jpg (538x533, 44K)

It happens a lot to people who are sleeping, not people you’re watching tv with. Let’s not miss the part of the story where she tries to come up with the most innocent reason to be alone in a room with her to cover up the fact she was obviously cheating

He dindu noffin, he a good boi.

Attached: chen was los.png (300x300, 37K)

The same FBI that's out to get him?

>old English

that's not old english. it's not even middle english.

this is old english:
>Sægde se þe cuþe
frumsceaft fira feorran reccan,
cwæð þæt se ælmihtiga eorðan worhte,
wlitebeorhtne wang, swa wæter bebugeð,
gesette sigehreþig sunnan ond monan
leoman to leohte landbuendum
ond gefrætwade foldan sceatas
leomum ond leafum, lif eac gesceop
cynna gehwylcum þara ðe cwice hwyrfaþ.

Is that Michelle Obama?

Women lie about rape. News at 11.
#MeToo

>this
>cute

America truly is the degenerate center of the world

does it have a penis?

No, AB is just literally retarded. If he wasn’t a pro athlete he would already be in prison.

You’re giving AB way to much credit. Things like freezing his feet and the helmet thing were not staged. He is just a selfish, stupid and vain person.

Bederow Law
@Bederowlaw
·
6h
These messages aren’t as powerful as they are portrayed in the plaintiff’s complaint. If
@AB84
has any documentation to support the credibility problems referenced by his attorney in his statement, this will be a difficult case to prove

>wow it's literally nothing

>It happens a lot to people who are sleeping, not people you’re watching tv with
We need to fix this. Surprise TV ropes are the best.

Attached: cumsassin.gif (400x305, 1.6M)

BAD MY NAME

> muh bad persons
> raping bitches is bad
gtfo cuckboi

Yeah that nigga bitch is an angel. She doesn't want his money at all.

I'm a male feminist too.

HE shouldn't have "raped" her over and over at his house which she traveled to and stayed over at for months or years.

So Tom has had a rapist, drug addict and 2 murderers as receivers. Judge those by the company they keep hmmmmm

Imagine watching religious videos on your tablet

and thinking people believe that shit lmao

>I wuz watching this gospel thing when he jizzed on me
>I went back and we fucked multiple times

>
This AB thing is so fucking fake it's ridiculous

Why are niggers almost entirely illiterate? Letting browns on the internet was a mistake.

that's racist. they're called african americans.

HOE NIGNOG JUST WANTED MONEY

WAS IN HUGE DEBT

Attached: EEJfJdPXkAQCU1M.jpg (2048x872, 187K)

Stop taking time out of your life to obsess over niggers.

>no berg or stein
Might as well drop charges this is already a loss

Whenever I hear the girl's mom is involved it's ALWAYS about money.

Gordon, Stallworth, Haynesworth etc.

Yeah according to IMs leaked on twitter, he had been getting extorted a while. Seems like that was why he was acting mental.

I think AB is just really dumb and didn't know what to do about the rape extortion.

have sex

I will never understand why these dudes get married if they just want new pussy all the time. You can't get fucking blackmailed if you aren't cheating on anyone. Unless you do some seriously deviant shit in the bedroom or something.

Attached: antonio_brown.jpg (500x377, 24K)

His wife is probably okay with it. I mean she wanted the money too.

False accusation with convenient timing. Steelers likely paying someone to try and save face, but the problem is that they're bad businessmen who fucked themselves over by trying to leave AB for dead. Nothing will come of this and AB will spend the next half decade dabbing on the Steelers and collecting rings.

You think his wife is fine with him spending money on other women?

How the fuck are you even supposed to track and read all the comments? So fucking retarded design.
>Everything
>Removed
People really like that site despite being censored so much?

It doesn't. Pittsburgh probably called her up and offered her a job as an NFL trainer if she could "dig up" dirt on Brown and the dumb roastie jumped at the chance with a sauced up tall tale. A person that was seriously raped wouldnt have wanted to hang out with their rapist a year after the rape all of their own free will as a grown ass adult. They wouldnt even want to see their rapist's face.
This is taking the "I forgot I was raped 30 years ago and want to tell my story now" problem to a whole new level. If you engage with your rapist several times over the course of years with several encounters that begin consensually (as in you're coming to them and there's no coercion), you're either a whole new kind of retard or you're a liar.

N

low IQ
dumb people always act quicker on important things without thinking them through

this is why low IQ people also tend to marry earlier in general and experience more divorces in their lives (think about how stupid one must be to experience two divorces, incapabale of learning from one's mistake)

>People really like that site despite being censored so much?
Most people like censorship.

>Enough of these shenanigans
>choose someone who isn't as knowledgeable about your whorish games
Gold.

Ding ding ding.
I bet they were fucking before he did the cum on her routine too. And I bet she didnt call her mom or was distressed either, assuming it actually happened.

It's hard being black in america

>patriot fans

Attached: itsaconspiracy.jpg (640x480, 69K)

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>girl tried to finangle her way into ABs pants and become babymama N
>shes literally seeing the guy on and off for years and staying at his house sleeping together with him
>he busts and tells her to get out
>RAAAAPE
AB's a retard, but this isn't rape. This is a chick looking for a come up, possibly empowered to make false claims by some pissed off NFL teams.

Why are you all defending a rich nigger who thinks he can get away with anything? It's clear most of you are more incels than you are true racists and it shows. I hope AB fucking burns, you can tell he thinks he is above the law and can do whatever the fuck he wants, we can't let people like this keep fucking getting away with it just because
>WAHHH fuck girls with vaginas, they gross me out

but the damage is done at that point and they've been tried by court of public opinion and the accuser gets booku bucks from a gofundme. funny how all these accusations seem to have impeccable timing as well.

remember when a literal supreme court justice was painted as a drunk frat boy serial rapist gangbanger without a lick of proof?

Attached: 1537988053396.jpg (502x517, 25K)

Money talks and is louder than the voice in your head telling you that maybe you shouldn't hang with a dude who jokingly busted a nut on you.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

I think that crybaby faggot did it, not that it should have kept him from his job or anything, but still, he looked guilty as fuck during his deposition crying and banging shit like a child

How does someone whip out their dick and go through a whole meat beat mania session right behind you and you dont notice it? Also how fucking close were they watching this video? Was she standing at a counter bent over while he was standing behind her and looking over her shoulder or something before he shot some ropes over her? How do you even get into that or a similar position and maintain it "unknowingly" if you arent already fooling around or wanting to fool around? How do you not realize someone standing directly behind you and all over your hips?

>She didn’t notice him masturbating due to watching a church video on her IPhone.
It’s harder to believe this girl than it is to believe the shadiest of guys. Sure some people block out what they don’t want to recognize, but the timing and the fact that she kept staying with him long after that proves there is way more to the story than what she is telling.

You can cum in a few seconds if you're horny enough or he could have said he was going to the bathroom, this argument is stupid, stop defending a rich nigger who thinks he is above the law

>you can cum in a few seconds

Attached: zqlfjyj8dp321.jpg (640x764, 63K)

Because letting the courts set a precedent that can fuck all of us over matters more than silly racist nonsense, and also because a person shouldn't have to go down on something that's clearly a lie.

You never heard of people cumming after a few strokes of a handjob or even cumming in their pants? Sorry you have no sexual experiences or like to LARP as a gigachad who only has sex for hours at a time.

>someone experienced with sex can come in a few seconds
No.
Also she says that the two of them were watching Bible videos together in the room at the same time. Meaning if he was in the room and nutted on her back that he was behind her and right on her hips. If he was jacking off, they were probably standing and watching the tablet video at like a countertop or something, but either way theres no way you just dont see the fucking dick or notice someone on your hips and beating off like that. By her own account, this was not at all a drive-by stealth nut like you probably see in your favorite /gif/ threads.

>looking for a come up
What do Americans mean by this?

So you're saying AB whipped out his dick while behind her and right on her hips, she didnt notice, he pumped twice and only twice, and then got nut all over her back? I find that story incredibly unlikely, but even if it were the case i'm not certain whether or not something like that is even chargeable. It could arguably be the result of a medical condition if AB simply says he had his dick in his waistband and the cock rocket went off prematurely by mistake. A total "act of god" type of scenario that nobody could be blamed for.

How is it a lie? Are you really that much of a schizo that you think people are literally always making up shit, that those texts were all imaginatively created? Sure some thots lie but this is too much. You think the timing is too coincidental but that's probably it, she was probably going to let it go but then she kept seeing him all over the media smiling and getting his way and she didnt want to see the asshole win.

I'm torn. On the one hand he's black, on the other women are notorious liars.

Wow, you really are on this dude's dick hard. He fucking did it, look at him and how he acts like he is above everyone. He said it in the fuxking text message. Why are you cucking yourself to a nigger in such a way?

>she kept seeing him all over the media smiling and getting his way and she didnt want to see the asshole win
Glad she got him in his rookie season before they started giving him loads of money.

Do you people never visit the cumshark threads in /gif/? Plenty of guys can pull off a sneak-attack cumshot.

How do you know he did it?

Problem is the lady's own account says that this wasn't a cumshark. No walk up, cumming and keeping it moving. AB was in the room watching "Bible videos" on a tablet right beside her. Close enough to watch tablet videos with. Meaning if he got cum on her back, he was right behind her. As in right on her hips and looking over her shoulder. Now either AB is the greatest cumshark in the history of mankind with the silence of a church mouse and sneaking skills of a master thief all while being at the weight of an NFL football player or... this bitch is lying.

>As in right on her hips and looking over her shoulder
>either AB is the greatest cumshark in the history of mankind
Or she could've been on a couch with him leaning over her shoulder, with his hips a good distance back from hers. He quietly backs away while she's engrossed in the video, and the rest is easy as pie.

Attached: 1407304733161.webm (428x240, 2.85M)

>Implying women shouldn’t be raped

Attached: AA6EFAFE-CF78-4A02-92D9-78A53F7088F2.jpg (746x609, 79K)

are there any videos like this where the guy gets caught