*rapes thots*

*rapes thots*
*rapes your favorite team*
*rapes you*

Attached: 6AAF51FD-2B95-421C-9897-98ABE2FD9635.jpg (1125x1604, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/europe/cristiano-ronaldo-new-documents-emerge-in-rape-allegations-a-1241349.html
nypost.com/2019/09/11/cristiano-ronaldo-says-will-personally-match-equal-pay-if-these-bitches-just-shut-up/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if someone says Alex Morgan raped them?

Alex Morgan raped me

i wish alex morgan raped me

I wish alex morgan gets raped

I want to get raped by alex morgan

Too much evidence to cover up her high level cock gobbling tongue reflex

This

have sex

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Alex Morgan wishes Ronaldo raped her.

she's not wrong

Wait. Are there still people who question the fact Ronaldo is a serial rapist?

I thought he was ultragay

>Alex Morgan will never kick your testicles as hard as she can and then peg you with a giant strapon

Attached: Alex_Morgan_Tea_meme-e1562181142157.jpg (1024x512, 76K)

Rape is more about power than sexual attraction. Anyway he's Bi, like all true alphas.

Alex Morgan is just jealous that Ronaldo didn't rape her

This is what career academics who have never raped say. They're fucking wrong. It's all about the sex with rape. If it was about power, there are much easier ways to exert power over and control women than raping them. You rape someone because you want to fuck them and they won't let you. Any other reason is retarded.

>some whore says "he raped me"
>that's too much evidence

based
cringe

>t. career rapist

i pray its me

Sex /= sexual attraction

I wonder if her teammate Hope Solo has any photo evidence of rape. Some kind of clinical documentation showing abuse of her anatomy. Could really bring justice to these allegations.

Attached: thinking.jpg (861x779, 158K)

It's a mix. Some men just want sex, so the academics are partly wrong. But it's also about the power for some men. Look at rape fetishes in women, it's not just about sex for them it's about being dominated. For rapists it's the opposite.
And then of course when you look at academics who think things like pic-related or regret sex or affirmative consent bullshit, the man literally didn't even know he was raping her

Attached: Jake-and-Josie-poster1.jpg (422x560, 63K)

That doesn't sound like the Cristiano Ronaldo I know... and by know, I mean I have some of the man's bone marrow in me, and I am alive because of him. When I was younger, I nearly died of childhood cancer. My parents were very poor and things were not going well for me. Some friends of theirs ran a gas station and they had put a donation jar up on the counter with my picture and story on it. People could throw in some change and what not... it really did help out. Long story short, Ronaldo was deep into Portugal training at the time and happened in the gas station for a dr. pepper and some beef sticks. I am told he saw my jar and simply said: "take me to the boy".
I am alive today 100% because of that man... and I am also at least 95% responsible for the failure that was the Euro 2004. Ronaldo underwent hours of horrific sawing and drilling to donate his bone marrow to save my life. It took him years to fully recover, and the Euro was an utter piece of shit, but I try to make up for it by living a good and rewarding life in the memory of Ronaldo's sacrifice. Long live the fighters.

the women's champion should have to play the men's champion every year and lose 100-0 just so they will shut the fuck up

WTF Cristiano raped you in the SPINE that's a CRIME go charge him

>too much evidence
Is there any at all? Besides some thot saying it?

that actually sounds logical in any sport

Alex rape christiano wish me morgan

CRonaldo's semen was found dripping down her legs.

This kid’s name? Lionel Messi

i wish alex morgan raped me

Yes, and?

I mean, she's not wrong. He literally admitted he fucked the woman when she said no.

Why would Tsuman rape alex morgan of all people?

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: cb63c35b8881607d255be081f87d3477.jpg (640x480, 28K)

My penis likes alex Morgan more so i agree with her

OH NO NO NO

Attached: alexkobe.gif (480x270, 2.37M)

>"too much evidence"
>just some whore accusation
wew

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 77182c77368774f241e888cbca7f4051.jpg (640x487, 51K)

Again; Ronaldo literally admitted she said no when he fucked her in the arse.

spiegel.de/international/europe/cristiano-ronaldo-new-documents-emerge-in-rape-allegations-a-1241349.html

does this look like a woman that is about to get raped?

Attached: db24b270069af0c427d2c382316ac4c5.jpg (1100x619, 81K)

>serial rapist
I always knew he was fruit loops

>Alex Morgan says 'nobody's talked about me in months, better spout off like a twat'

And she took the money, meaning that she was fine with it.

Ah yes, the rapist apologist.

That's the look of a man caught on camera trying to slip roofies on an innocent woman's drink.

he raped her lad

why is he so greasy?

Thats the look of a woman who wants a relationship.

found the retarded incel

What kind of a fucking retard is Ronaldo? Did he not have a lawyer?
>my client will not be answering any que.. .
>oh yeah, she definitely told me no but i put it in her ass anyways it was awesome
>facepalm

RIP in peace, your brain

he didnt admit it in court

yes

She just mad because she hit the wall hard before 30.

And you're a fucking cuck white knight.

have sex

t b h she looks like she's about to rape him
>"hmm I can't wait to sue ronaldo for millions hmmm just a little longer now hehe"

Oh look it's another "Rich handsome superstar who could literally fuck any any woman on the planet but decides to rape some random 4/10 instead" episode

Attached: 1525210021298.jpg (257x253, 14K)

who is this bitch

its the 2009 aesthetic

my gf

Inspiring.

The intelligence of the average Yea Forums poster

So much evidence that charges were never brought against him.

He had such a good lawyer that he literally admitted it and got away with it, didn't spend a single day in court and with his reputation entirely intact (comments by dyke women footballers notwithstanding)

Everyone knows Ronaldo likes young boys. No way he would rape an adult female.

i dunno, i mean "i want sex and i want it now whether you like it or not" sounds like a power move to me

He said it to his lawyer(s), which probably is what saved him, even though they were dumb enough to write it down as a direct quote with autographs and everything and didn't anticipated getting hacked.

based

Yet she's perfectly fine playing on the same team as Hope Solo who raped and beat up her underage nephew?

no, that looks like ronaldo

Attached: italian_chef_mascot-01.png (400x300, 30K)

Attached: ECu9jBLWsAAcMt5.jpg (560x365, 31K)

For once, Israel is right.

this is what we're all thinking but are too afraid to say

exactly

that would be rape

>yfw she tasted mamba

#BelieveHer

It's got absolutely fuck all to do with her desu she should keep her fucking nose out of other people's business. Speaks volumes about her massive fucking ego that she thinks she is entitled or qualified to even comment on it.

Yes, no one should be allowed an opinion on anything.

But JAKE could not CONSENT too.
WTF is this shitty logic.

>I nearly died of childhood cancer
youtubers?

Attached: 43t4g.png (325x387, 28K)

She was obviously asked the question you absolute mongo.

Yes, she has the right to say whatever the fuck she wants, and everybody else has the right to call her a retarded cunt

But there's nothing retarded about what she said though.

your opinion

Then perhaps you could explain what is retarded about what she said, because claiming "there's too much evidence to cover up" when Ronaldo himself admitted fucking this girl when she said no, is essentially and admission of rape.

>Ronaldo himself admitted fucking this girl when she said no, is essentially and admission of rape.
See? This sounds retarded. Like Alex Morgan.

It only sounds retarded to those so enamoured with Ronaldo that they cannot accept he might be a rapist piece of shit and so have purposefully refused to read any details of this situation because they fear it may ruin their carefully managed view of him. Ignorance is bliss.

Read the papers Der Spiegel got hold of, as posted here, then come back and argue that what she said is retarded, as the only retard here is actually you.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Spiegel is known for making up shit though.
You're essentially citing the German Daily Mail.

>"I'm not like the others"
LOL

Wow, she's a detective, a lawyer, a judge, AND a star soccer player. Women really can do anything!

So does she.

So you're telling me that Der Spiegel have fabricated documents that Ronaldo's legal representatives have admitted are genuine? Engage your brain please.

And with that you have no argument. Be better.

Who is this alex morgan?

All I am saying is that Spiegel are known liars.
What stories you spin of that in that deranged head of yours is not my concern.

I think it's clear you realise your attempt to smear Der Spiegel has backfired here.
Sad. Try again.

>Be better
What? Get a clue you dumb roastie. The whore gave consent. She jerked him off, there was foreplay, no signs of violence, no struggle...
>hurr durr but she said no
Not enough bitch. Context matters. She went for him and ultimately got what she wanted. She didn't enjoy the experience? "Too rough"? Well too bad.
This is just the triple x version of the Aziz Ansari's case. I'm truly fed up with all this #believewahmen nonsense

i.imgur com/a1tuUuW.gif
gfycat com/angelicesteemedavocet
fuck do i just want alex morgan to rape me lads

This poster and line of thinking is fucking stupid. I get a woman being black out drunk to the point that she can't even speak or move not being able to give consent, but a woman who's had 2 drinks and is enthusiastic about it? And what about him? Why can he give consent when he's drunk?

You're clearly getting very emotional and angry now it's dawned upon you that your hero is quite clearly a rapist.

>The whore gave consent.
Not to anal. Ronaldo, by his own admission claims she said no and he went ahead anyway. That's rape. There's no grey area here.

>Not enough bitch. Context matters.
The context is clear. She didn't consent to Ronaldo forcing his cock into her arsehole.

lads i would like her to ride me pecker till i coom

Attached: amorgan.jpg (1200x1421, 255K)

>You're clearly getting very emotional and angry now
Stop projecting

>The context is clear
You damn right it is

>She didn't consent to Ronaldo forcing his cock into her arsehole
And tell me, what other acts she didn't consent to? Missionary? Cumming on her face? Slapping her? Calling her his bitch? And BTW this should work the other way around too, so did he even give her permission to grab his dick?
Seriously, does people have to fill a form now detailing every step before the act?
Why do feminist cunts want to control every goddamn aspect of what happens between the sheets like some old puritan fag?
Being "rough", "clumsy", or even worse yet, behaving like a jerk during sex shouldn't earn you a prison sentence. That's just nuts.

she wishes he would rape her no tits, no ass schoolboy body.

she might be a tranny after all.

a starving man steals a burger from you, was it about exerting power or did he just really want to eat

>Stop projecting
Look at who is throwing temper tantrums and insults about. That's you.

>You damn right it is
So now you finally understand why it's rape?

>And tell me, what other acts she didn't consent to?
...I guess not. Deary me.
What acts she *did* consent to is irrelevant. What is relevant is that she *did not* consent to anal, and made that clear when Ronaldo forced it, yet he still went ahead despite, something he has admitted to. This is rape. What are you struggling to understand about this?

Ronaldo can rape all the women he wants, I still won't believe he's straight.

>"Did Ms. C ever raise her voice, scream, or yell?"
>"She said no and stop several times."
lmao people are actually defending this creep

Attached: 1482080369483.jpg (800x800, 359K)

nypost.com/2019/09/11/cristiano-ronaldo-says-will-personally-match-equal-pay-if-these-bitches-just-shut-up/

based

Attached: Cristiano_Ronaldo.jpg (634x661, 38K)

With Alex Morgan against her will?

>Women are inferior to men, a man can consent to sex while inebriated but a woman is incapable of this.

Its the mindset of 3rd wave feminism that makes women think that they shouldn't be responsible for their actions

whether she was raped or not is irrelevant, she took a settlement deal

>Ronaldo forced it
That's what she said.

>something he has admitted to
Nah. He admitted she said "no", but that's not the same as admitting he forcefully penetrated her. Two different things. During sex, horny (and sometimes drunk) people can say lots of contradicting things. That's why context matters.

>What are you struggling to understand about this?
I've proven that I understand the case a lot better than you do. I mean, you read a line on an article and shout "case closed!" just like our brilliant ace detective Morgan did. Sorry, but that's retarded. The question is why are you hellbent on blaming someone when the evidence suggests otherwise. That kind of cunty attitude ends up hurting real rape victims, and I'm not being ironic there.

like, name one

That doesn't mean Ronaldo didn't rape her.

>That's what she said.
It's literally his admission. Please read the documents and questionnaire like I have asked you to numerous times. Instead of just assuming you understand the details simply because you're loyal to Ronaldo.

>Nah. He admitted she said "no", but that's not the same as admitting he forcefully penetrated her.
If you're forcing your unlubed cock into someone's anus and they repeatedly say "no" and "stop", you're forcing it and committing rape. It's really that simple, no matter how complex your try to make this matter.

>I've proven that I understand the case a lot better than you do.
You're unbelievably deluded and ignorant.

>The question is why are you hellbent on blaming someone when the evidence suggests otherwise
You mean why am I calling a rapist a rapist when said rapist admitted he penetrated a woman when she repeatedly said "no" and "stop", an admission he made? That evidence?

cute feets

>It's literally his admission
Did he literally say he forced into her? You don't know what "literally" means

>Please read the documents and questionnaire like I have asked you to numerous times.
I have the tab open since the beginning of this discussion.

>If you're forcing...
"She said that she didn't want to, but she made herself available."
No violence, no struggle. And I guess in your mind this is the most incriminatory part:

>The whole time it was rough, I turned her onto her side, and it was fast. Maybe she got some bruises when I grabbed her. (...) She didn't want to 'give it to me,' instead she jerked me off. I don't know any more exactly what she said when she was jerking me off. But she kept saying no. 'Don't do it' -- 'I'm not like the others.' I apologized afterwards."
He apologized? Holy shit it looks like the MO of a serial rapist!
And let me insist on the context: "don't do it, I'm not like the others" is not the same as saying, "stop, YOU'RE HURTING ME" or "GET OFF ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

Again, no struggle, no violence, no tears.

>You're unbelievably deluded and ignorant
whoa who's throwing temper tantrums and insults now

>You mean why am I calling a rapist a rapist
I don't trust your judgement.

>an admission he made
You're just repeating yourself now

It's feminist logic. Women are children but also we should treat women like equals except when it's inconvenient

The fact you think it cannot possibly be rape because there's no violence speaks volumes about just how warped your understanding of what rape is, and somehow, because he apologised afterwards, despite her (again - his own admission) repeatedly said "no" and "stop" what he did is fine and acceptable. You incels truly are messed up in the head. Dangerous attitude to have.

>The fact you think it cannot possibly be rape because there's no violence...
Jesus Christ

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rape
>unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception

I'm sorry I didn't attend your gender studies class. It must have been fun learning about how the world doesn't work

>Incel
Oh well... arguingwithholes.jpg

So you finally understand that rape can occur without the presence of violence. At last we're finally getting somewhere. You incels will learn eventually.

why is it always without fail third world blacks and brown people like this chilean who defend rapists?

>carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will
That's the only part pertinent to the case we're currently discussing. Stop embarrassing yourself

>who defend rapists
That's funny coming from a Hillary supporter.

She denied consent. It is therefore rape. Do you understand this?

>third world blacks and brown people
You've answered your own question. Why do you think they live in utter shitholes.

>She denied consent. It is therefore rape
It's more complex than that. Being autistic about it won't change the fact that there's a gray area, just like in every other human interaction, despite what feminists say.

>bong talking about shitholes and rape
The irony. How many gangs of pakis have you seen lately? Part and parcel amirite

>well she said he raped her so it must be true
Dumb cunt. Hope Ronaldo sues her.

>It's more complex than that
It really isn't at all. By repeatedly telling him "no" and "stop" she's denying consent, but he continued. There's nothing complex about that no matter how hard you try to force your ignorance and pass it off as qualified understanding.
His admission and his apology for his behaviour clearly indicates he knew he did wrong, which he did - he raped her.

Sues her for what? Do you realise what Ronaldo has basically admitted to doing?

Defamation. No evidence of rape.

You are very brave. I believe you. Thank you for your service. Do you have a paypal?

>No evidence of rape.
Except for the legal documents and questionnaires he completed clearly stating that the woman repeatedly said "no" and "stop" when he fucked her in the arse.
Or the medical examination which demonstrated injuries consistent with forced anal penetration.
Oh, and then there's the fixers he employed to obstruct the criminal investigation into the rape so he could then manipulate her into signing a non-disclosure along with a payment.

very unfortunate, especially the Euro 2004 part

Attached: smug jose.jpg (1200x1007, 77K)

When you throw flirting, foreplay, a handjob and god knows what else into the mix, yes, it is way more complex than you're willing to admit. She saying "no" and showing some discomfort to a particular instance isn't the only thing that happened that night. It's just a line in the middle of a play, it's not the whole picture, no matter how hard you try to pretend otherwise.

>He apologized so he admitted he raped her
Non sequitur

>When you throw flirting, foreplay, a handjob and god knows what else into the mix, yes, it is way more complex than you're willing to admit.
Absolutely irrelevant. Consenting to a handjob does not negate the non-consent expressed to anal sex. It's genuinely disturbing people like you think this and try to warp things through a web of pathetic and immature starwman arguments.

>She saying "no" and showing some discomfort to a particular instance isn't the only thing that happened that night.
Of course it isn't, but it is the only thing that matters here, as giving a clear verbal indicator that she did not consent to Ronaldo arsefucking her is still denying consent, regardless of what else she consented to that night. When you understand this very important point and when you finally understand that violence does not need to be present for rape to have occurred you will realise your defence of this rapist is simply wrong.

That 'no' could mean
>no not right this second, do x thing first
>no put that finger back in first
>no don't stop don't that
>no hee hee hee (girl i'm not a slut no but yes)

It's not some magic
SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM GUESS I START JERKING OFF as soon as it's uttered for any reason. We' speak a complicated language that can require some additional context or even other words to determine meaning.

Except when you read the questionnaire he completed, it's is very clear what was meant.
Repeatedly saying "no" and "stop" is really not ambiguous.

>no
don't
>stop

Maybe she whispered the middle part

the jews did this to Ronaldo just like they did 9/11

You'd think then that Ronaldo would have said this then.

I thought that guy was banned from social media for being a dangerous conspiracy theorist. What's he doing commenting sports?

She did not rape her nephew; just roughed him up. I think you been in fantasy land there dude

good. why the hell would I want that?

>dr pepper

Nice way to ruin the story

>Absolutely irrelevant
Because you say so?

>Consenting to a handjob does not negate the non-consent expressed to anal sex
In context, a handjob might even be seen as an invitation to go further. In the heat of the moment, some non verbal cues might override verbal ones, as this user pointed out

>a clear verbal indicator
Again, given the context, still insufficient if you want to sent someone to jail. There's an important factor missing and it's v-

>violence does not need to be present for rape
Oh but unless you're a fucking esper, it absolutely does.

He also said she “made herself available”. Bottom line, she had an unpleasant sexual experience, rape is an exaggeration. If it didn’t involve anal, that can obviously cause considerable amount of physical pain, it would be absolutely nothing. Ronaldo is a scumbag for not paying attention to the way she was reacting or rather interpreting it without empathy (probably thought she’s playing innocent to make it dirtier), and it seems believable given how narcissistic he is, but he’s not a rapist. The way Westerners and especially Anglos are cultivating victim mentality is just repulsive, women have too much influence on your societies.

Attached: image.jpg (857x1080, 569K)

>Because you say so?
Because flirting with someone is not consent for anal sex. This seems like such an obvious and simple thing to say, yet you really seem to struggle with it.

>In context, a handjob might even be seen as an invitation to go further. I
What is it you find ambiguous about repeatedly saying "no" and "stop"?

>Again, given the context
The context being that she explicitly did not give consent to him penetrating her arsehole. Anything else she consented to is not relevant here.

>Oh but unless you're a fucking esper, it absolutely does.
And here in confirms that you literally have zero understanding of what rape is and proves you're nothing but a demented incel troll.

Women are the kikes of gender

Attached: 1500395675438.jpg (515x722, 233K)

thank god i'm gay

No. The bottom line is that she made clear to him that she did not consent to anal and he went ahead anyway despite admitting that she repeatedly made it clear to him to stop. That's rape. By any worthwhile legal definition to care to mention. So shriek about being Western victim mentality all you want, but it reflects far worse on shithole-dwelling apologists who defend rapist scum like Ronaldo.

kino

>flirting with someone is not consent for anal sex
Between the flirting and the anal sex must have happened a lot. This seems like such an obvious and simple thing to say, yet you really seem to struggle with it.

>What is it you find ambiguous about repeatedly saying "no" and "stop"?
What is it you find ambiguous about not physically resisting, like at all? Come on, not even yelling?

>Anything else she consented to is not relevant here.
You keep saying this, yet you're unable to give convincing arguments.

>And here in confirms that you literally have zero understanding of what rape is
And as I said before, I seem to understand this case a lot better than you do. Your circular logic and out of context claims are good enough by twitter mob standards, but not for the real world.

>you're nothing but a demented incel troll
What can I say, feminists have never been right about anything in their lives and your participation ITT is a good example of that.

You could argue she didn’t make it clear exactly, because he didn’t stop. That’s about as an equal assumption as yours that she did. And I doubt that’s a legal definition really, because victim is the only witness in that case, you have to present some physical evidence in the first place. What’s the endgame of this stretching of the definition of rape anyway? All I see is just women with too much power acting on emotions without any consideration on how it’s going to influence you as a society. You already have a demographic problem, what’s the point of complicating sex relations further?

>Between the flirting and the anal sex must have happened a lot.
And it doesn't matter what happened. She did not consent to anal sex. That is the fundamental issue here. What do you not understand about that?

>What is it you find ambiguous about not physically resisting, like at all? Come on, not even yelling?
Again demonstrating your infantile view of what rape is and how it occurs. And dodging yet another question you know trips you up.

>You keep saying this, yet you're unable to give convincing arguments.
The irony.
I keep saying it because you do not understand what is being said. If she consents to vaginal sex, that does not mean she consents to anal sex. In fact, in this scenario she was very clear she did not consent to the latter, so Ronaldo going ahead is rape.

> I seem to understand this case a lot better than you do.
And yet you constantly demonstrate that you do not. Not only are you struggling to understand what rape and consent is, but also that you have made no attempt to read any info on this particular case yet feel compelled to comment on it.

>What can I say, feminists have never been right about anything in their lives and your participation ITT is a good example of that.
Finding rape to be abhorrent doesn't make one a feminist. The fact that you think it does is further proof that you're completely out of your depth in this argument, as if it that wasn't clear from the start

>You could argue she didn’t make it clear exactly, because he didn’t stop.
This is absolutely deranged logic. WTF goes through someone's mind where they think this is a valid defence of rape. What is it exactly you think is troubling and ambiguous about "no" and "stop" being said repeatedly?

>What’s the endgame of this stretching of the definition of rape anyway?
You mean the definition being sexual assault or intercourse without consent. Don't see any stretching of that when a woman clearly indicates she does not consent but you continue anyway. That's clearly rape. There's absolutely nothing complex or ambiguous about that no matter how much you third-worlders deny it.

>All I see is just women with too much power acting on emotions without any consideration
Of course you do, because you're an uneducated misogynist incel virgin who is angry at women because you're such an unpleasant piece of shit you cannot attract a partner you think you're owed.

then who are the niggers?

>What is it exactly you think is troubling and ambiguous about "no" and "stop" being said repeatedly?
When you meet some slut at a night club and she goes to your room, you barely even know her, you fuck her and she “makes herself available” it can easily be mistaken for a kink. Again, was it an unpleasant sexual experience? Yes. Was Ronaldo a scumbag there? Also yes. Doesn’t make him a rapist.

>Of course you do, because you're an uneducated misogynist incel virgin who is angry at women because you're such an unpleasant piece of shit you cannot attract a partner you think you're owed.
My personality doesn’t have shit to do with it, I’m just some letters on anonymous internet forum. So stop trying to define statuses, it’s irrelevant, rather address the argument or leave it.

Dont you dare

Well shit, I guess the cops and court got it wrong when they said there's no evidence.

What kind of person do you have to be to publicly hound someone you don't know about an even you know nothing about just because you're envious of their status and earnings?

Why do you care so much faggot lmao

Ronaldo is the one who got raped, he paid an ungodly amount of money (twice) to assblast a 3/10 thot

Repeating yourself time and time again won't make up for the lack of consistency in your arguments.

>Finding rape to be abhorrent doesn't make one a feminist.
No, crying wolf at every turn does. Lowering the burden of proof does; not caring about the presumption of innocence. That's the elephant in the room here, Feminists don't believe in due process. So you're doing just fine sister.

If she's so concerned about 'the system' how come she's not running her mouth about notorious American abusers/rapists like Chris Brown and Rkelly? American athletes are accused of rape on a daily basis, is she not concerned about the evidence against Kobe and Drose?

Her country's news is dominated by Epstein and the elite raping and trafficking young girls yet all this 'champion of female rights' has to talk about is some Portuguese footballer allegedly putting it in the wrong hole a decade ago.
Makes you think.

the nazis

>Doesn’t make him a rapist.
What makes him a rapist is continuing to fuck a woman in the arse when she has made it clear to him that she doesn't want that. It's really not a challenging concept to anyone of sound mind.

>Repeating yourself time and time again won't make up for the lack of consistency in your arguments.
You don't know what irony is, do you?

>No, crying wolf at every turn does.
Which no one has done. Again demonstrating you don't understand the words you use or literally anything about this case.

Attached: FB_IMG_1568252131354.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

>n-no u!
staaahp

well if she has evidence the lawyers somehow didn't, maybe she should've come forward with it?

Oh wait, she didn't? Then fuck off whore.

You're really quite tragic in all honesty. Stay away from women, lad. It'll only end in tears for you.

Why did the allegations got in the news after he left Real Madrid ?

Real stopped suppressing it

holy shit the butthurt in this post

Your shitposting style is the same for all britbongs
This faggot over at /tennis/ was like : "wait, are there still people who believe serena isnt the GOAT at tennis?"
you suck, piss off

They didn't. They were first mentioned in spring 2017.

The whole USWNT really wants to make themselves as unlikable as possible huh

Like you in this entire thread.

it's another 'I should say something about the most well known player to have some attention' episode
women belong to the kitchen

imagine you have to stay relevant for 4 years as an 'elite athlete' that anyone notices whatsoever for very brief moments

imagine being criticised because you dare speak unfavourably about a rapist.

Wow... That's amazing #RESPECT #SAYNOTORACISM

look how hard this reddit tranny tried to win a "serious debate" on spee lol

Attached: body-on-laughter.jpg (1200x771, 128K)

>g-give me attention
State of this DeShawn.

Haha this millionaire player in top physical form could have any woman in the world but he actually chose to rape me because I'm that desirable xD

>actually thinking that wealthy, successful, handsome, powerful men don't rape because they're convinced all women desire him
>actually thinking it's is never about power and control and purely about sexual desire
>actually thinking it's easier to question the motives of the victim and not the perpetrator
wew, looks like we've got a fresh edgelord from Yea Forums here.

Who the fuck is Alex Morgan?

good that you get it