PIT: Tomlin 'optimistic' about JuJu's availability
MIN: Vikes CB Alexander (elbow) will avoid surgery
CLE: Dontrell Hilliard (concussion) not practicing
OAK: Josh Jacobs totals 113 yards, 2 TDs in debut
OAK: Carr, Raiders pull off statement win on MNF

Attached: djax.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
thedailybeast.com/laura-ingrahams-interview-with-black-nfl-star-ben-watson-backfires
youtube.com/watch?v=wR4HaTn9HUI
startribune.com/fast-growing-numbers-of-blacks-many-from-other-countries-or-states-serving-to-widen-income-gap/366789091/
youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck anime

If I remember correctly, AB was crapping on the food catered by some local family (a family that had been catering for the team for a long time). AB said something like the food was so terrible, he wouldn't even feed it to his dog.

Ben was like, wtf dude. And I might be mistaken, but I think Ben did something nice for that family.

I think AB got traded shortly afterwards.

Idk why but I really liked the Redskins vs. Eagles game. Was cozy watching it, wish it was winter as well. Also wish the Skins won but oh well.

Roll call right now Raidchads
Sound off with your best TYBCs

Attached: 1480292104869.jpg (960x955, 121K)

>tfw the best receiver in the league went to the Patriots over a sandwich dispute

Texans took that spicy cajun dick

Attached: 1545447397582.gif (728x676, 418K)

>Gray's post vented about the Patriots acquiring Brown and his threats prompted the Foxborough (Massachusetts) Police Department to file a criminal complaint and charge Gray ahead of the Patriots' season opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday. "Since the Patriots signed Antonio Brown I’m going to pull a white boys school shooting at Foxboro,” Gray wrote, according to the criminal complaint obtained by Providence television station ABC 10. “If I ever get my hands on a gun which I don’t have one yet but I’m looking I will shoot up random people at Foxboro." The criminal complaint also detailed that social media photos were discovered of Gray holding guns. East Providence, Rhode Island, police arrested Gray on Sunday in connection with the threats and an unrelated assault charge. He is currently being detained in Rhode Island and will be transported to Foxborough to face the charges there, DiMaio-Larivee said. Gray appeared in court Monday to face the charges and was wearing a Giants jersey with a blue hoodie because those were the clothes he was arrested in. DiMaio-Larivee confirmed that the charges were amended Monday because Gray threatened a police officer, who is considered a public official, during his Sunday arrest.
>Gray appeared in court Monday to face the charges and was wearing a Giants jersey with a blue hoodie because those were the clothes he was arrested in
That amount of salt lmao. New-Yorker are truly cancerous.

Haha poop haha peepee hee hee hee *farts in every non-patriots’ fans mouth and dabs* kek lol oh no!!! Pats get the 1 seed Chiefs get the Brady seed Antonio brown more like Antonio buh-buh-BASED

>black qbs

Attached: 1541806726350.png (1606x1344, 253K)

TYBC

TYBC
Y
B
C

What of them?

Attached: 84BD4F4F-87E5-478C-8BE4-202F7CD87340.png (512x512, 93K)

>almost lost the game because of your flimsy secondary
>barely bailed out by a desperation drive against an equally porous secondary and a Prob Owl kicker making an all time best kick

Zach Ertz (top 3 TE) will rebound this week!

Attached: ertz coffee.jpg (1200x628, 189K)

Brissett's an honorary white.

Go back

What about GODert?

Attached: ertzandgoedert.jpg (1400x932, 147K)

reddits butthurt will never not be funny

NFCE going to them Boys
Sorry Seethles

Attached: usa_today_11650869.0.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

no

Dont lump me with them

Attached: jets wojak.png (534x629, 132K)

>I-it’s okay when it’s my team!
Go outside and talk to people. And please have sex.

DT to the Jets for a 6th.

Why would the recent Superbowl Champions and playoff lock Philadelphia Eagles be seething?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I can confirm that the New England Patriots are not, in fact, racist. They're endorsed by a female Native American Congresswoman.

Attached: 1549309634904.jpg (500x354, 70K)

Ser you in the owl

Attached: FULL POWER MODE ACTIVATED.jpg (1280x640, 96K)

is he any good at least?

Attached: Sanae_17.png (605x862, 476K)

pay the man jerruh, 4 years/200 million dollars

Attached: 1552803067398.png (249x249, 69K)

I thought she was a Redskin fan.

Cope

Attached: 53247D94-46CB-498D-B2BC-562AACF4653A.png (1026x1255, 716K)

A solid maybe. He looked good in the 4th pre season game against scrubs. If not for AB Bill would have probably kept DT.

>Jets giving the Patriots a pick for a guy they had two separate opportunities to sign in FA

Attached: mfw .jpg (441x460, 54K)

>Like that's not going to be the going price for a QB in 2 more years after paycap goes up

First year watching football?

watch that 6th bite us back in the ass because its the jets and they will get fucked over. THIS TEAM IS FUCKING CURSED

>i have no argument so i post basedjak
cope faggot, Eagles run D is one of the best in the league.

With Pats, no doubt. With Jest ...

they're just sending DT in to suicide the locker room and return to them by week 12

The only way the Eagles can really lock up the wild card spot is if all three NY teams go full tank mode by the time the Eagles face them.
And THATS if Wentz stays healthy lmao

*throws a TD pass to himself in a playoff game in your path*

Attached: Sub Zero.jpg (710x960, 46K)

do well this season tits.

Now that the dust has settled, was he in the right all along?

Attached: 442C5D40-E8BC-4CCB-8025-7B7F3E349624.jpg (750x422, 52K)

What about a Hawaiian QB?

Attached: 26167962_10208428002416712_7264739277560400805_n.jpg (702x684, 53K)

marioto is an honorary white

Are the packers fans still delusional in this thread?

>green gay
kek lol oh no

*shits his pants against the colts this week*

Attached: 3E0FC650-30AF-4B17-AEBB-7D35679AC3E4.jpg (457x823, 189K)

Looks like he has zero trouble against the Colts minus Luck. Sorry for your loss.

Only when you play teams below .5
But what's your plan for Amari Cooper and Evan Ingram again? Oh yeah, stack the box against Zeke and Barkley respectively lmao.

>“I’m here to play football,” Beckham said. “I would love for them to talk about football and what I do on the field, if I messed up on the field or if I didn’t do well on the field, talk about my performance. Don’t talk about any extracurricular, that’s just it. If anybody else would’ve worn the watch, or if it was a $20 watch, it wouldn’t have been no problem.”

AB doesn't have a monopoly on chimpouts, nigs gonna nig

>in a playoff game

Eagles are literally elite at every single position besides CB. Cowboys offense is made up of literal whos and Ezekiel Elliott.

Go Ravens!

Wanted to keep DT but oh well. WR field was stacked and we needed to keep the younger guys. Maybe he comes back next year after AB leaves.

>next year after AB leaves
Oh you sweet child

>Patriots trade Demaryius Thomas to Jets

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 010.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

No. Do not "Go Ravens!"

>Witten, Martin/Dak, Cooper,
>Who's
Well there's the problem, Philly fans! You don't even know you're supposed to be covering for other positions lmao
Wild card flop inevitable

Attached: https___s.yimg.com_os_creatr-images_2019-01_542e1a30-19c5-11e9-abfa-1603693e5678.jpg (1028x675, 104K)

No

>Witten
who?

>witten
KEK
>Dak
scrub
>Cooper
overrated scrub

>90 years old Witten, a single good guard, Dak fucking Prescott, and an overrated Gruden Grinder
lmfao

The WR room was overcrowded with AB on board. Harry is coming back soon as well so the it is better to move sooner rather than later.

Now the battle is between Gunner and Meyers to see who stays when Harry comes back.

when will you two fucks shut up?

Attached: Obama.png (512x384, 133K)

>scrub
>dak "fucking" prescott
I know its hard to handle seeing a black qb be successful, but its time to accept that dakota prescott is a good quarterback, and his skin does not hold him back. If you have a problem with it, perhaps you should leave this board and migrate to /pol/ where your kind are more welcome. Just a thought.

>This is your standard clueless Eagles fan that shits themselves booing their own team at home for the entire first half.
Play fantasy football, you'll learn how to actually appreciate and forecast football games, with the added bonus of learning about more that your favorite two players from "your team" lmao

bringe

Chiefs

>trading within the division
uh bill
that seems a bit counterproductive

>play fantasy football to learn about the sport itself
wow I can actually see your brain leaking out of your ears

he'll be shit on the jets watch.
t.jets fan

>jets play steelers wk16
>jets will end any chance of the steelers making the wc by ending the game with DT

Attached: Tim+Tebow.jpg (650x366, 49K)

DT must have been a bad boy

Lets talk about the Raiders O-line for a second.
Fluke or deceptively good?
Lets put some things in perspective. Denver has a great D-line with a top 5 to 8 pass rush imo, You cant take that away from the Broncos.
But lets be real, Carrs jersey looked fresh out of the dry cleaners last night. This was a Raiders O-line that played lights out while missing TWO (2) starting Pro bowl tackles.
I dont believe the Raiders will beat the Chiefs next week at all, but that game will be the true test for their O-line as the Chiefs also have a great pass rush.
This and Carrs accuracy is the most impressive thing Ive seen with the Raiders so far. Thoughts?

Attached: FuckYou.png (1366x768, 1.18M)

dak will eternally be dalton-tier
I say this as someone who does not see color, and regularly breaks bread with the impoverished african american community under various bridges

Helping the Jests is putting lipstick on a pig user.

>Forced to admit your team that went 0-2 to the boys is legitimately worse than scrubs in your own eyes

The selfloathing is real for you horse shit eaters lmao

they started 2 backups and still held up well against miller and chubb. no pressures, no sacks, no qb hits. they are good, but carr is even better for being elite at avoiding any pressure in that game.

>Thoughts?
The raiders are going 2-14 and the broncos are going 0-16

Demaryus Thomas is past his prime coming off an injury and Darnold isn't athreat yet.

Thomas is done and Bill got a pick, I don't know why the Jets didn't just wait until he was cut if they had to have him.

>Thinks he knows football like super well
>Doesn't know who Witten is

If you don't want the advice then why do you keep making stupid comments that are obvious cries for help lol

i dunno because this team suffers from a terrible front office. I wish they can learn that the fanbase wants to WIN, and they are STARVING to win for fucks sake

Turns out you can make most offenses look good when you're playing 6th string CBs who played in the AAF. Any more than that and the Cowboys offense crumbles. Remember when they scored 6 (six) points on the Eagles 3rd stringers?

>Putting up with that niggers antics for any amount of performance

>Witten
who?

doesnt matter if i dont know who he is, he is shit and youre shit for sending that dumbass reply. blocked.

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T BOO YOUR TEAM AND HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE

Attached: 1565162266692.jpg (199x253, 14K)

UNH UNH YEAH I LOVE FUCKING THE STEELERS UP UNH YEAH GET IN THE GROUND YINZER BITCHES SUCK MY BIG PATRIOT COCK UNH YEAH UNH UNH

HEY...this is 4channel. Cool it with the racism, kid.

I miss Tebow.

Yeah, I expected last night to be a show of mediocrity but the raiders blocking and run game was a real show. I don't know if it's just because the broncos were overrated, unprepared, or if the raiders really got that much out of their offseason. They have my attention.

kek didn't even have to say anything bad about them they implied it for you

You can, but try to not crap your pants over it, much less eat horse shit off the pavement lol.

Attached: 46.jpg (455x400, 27K)

suck my dick söyboyfag

Attached: 1566997130048.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

IM THE GOAT

we all do, fren

Cope your seething dilator

calm down son, it's just an imageboard

Guys, I think I’m falling in love with my best friend. What should I do? We watched the Patriots game together Sunday but I was too afraid to say anything...

Fuck you and fuck the advertisers. But most especially fuck Jannies.

Attached: 1568080327947.jpg (1080x1080, 683K)

inshallah, big ben roethlisberger

Not your therapist, faggot.

If racist language bothers you you are in the wrong place.

joe montana? what are you doing in bongland?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, TIME TO RETIRE BEN

If girl, fuck
If guy, kill yourself

Gunner did really well on the STs against Pittsburgh, Meyers will have to step up or he's fucked.

mashallah brothers

Attached: bigben.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

I see Andrew Luck has returned to his childhood home in London in his retirement.

Uh, no. You don't appear to know where you are now. This is 4channel. Cool it.

HY HABINA HY HABINA

Wentz/McCown/Sudfeld > Prescott/Rush
Elliot/Pollard/Olawale/Chunn > Sanders/Howard/Sproles/Clement
Jeffery/Jackson/Agholor/JJAW/Hollins > Cooper/Gallup/Cobb/Austin/Smith
Ertz/Goedert/Rodgers/Ellis > Witten/Jarwin/Schultz
Peters/Dillard > Smith/Fleming
Seumalo/Pryor > Williams/Knight
Kelce/Herbig > Frederick/Looney/Redmond
Brooks/Vaitai > Martin/Su'a-Filo
Johnson/Vaitai/Mailata > Collins

Graham/Barnett/Curry/Hall/Sweat/Miller > Lawrence/Charlton/Armstrong/Hyder/Jackson
Cox/Jernigan/Ridgeway/Hector > Collins/Woods/Crawford/Covington/Hill
Smith/LVE/Lee/Thomas/March/Gifford > Bradham/Brown/Grugier-Hill/Fort/Gerry/Edwards
Darby/Maddox/Jones/Douglas/Mills > Jones/Awuzie/Lewis/Brown/Goodwin
Jenkins/McLeod/Sendejo/Cyprian/Ford > Woods/Heath/Frazier/Thompson/Wilson

Ask her what her feelings are about you. If she feels the same way, grab her by the pussy. If she doesn’t, grab her by the pussy.

what this user said. we get it -- youre this cool edgy users who can use offensive language -- so cool! but its time to be a big boy, mature, and understand that talking like that is just cringe and shows that you are under 18.

No big ben
Your raping days are over, just like your winning seasons

They might regret trading DT if AB turns to cancer

He was cut like twice before this and the Jets didn't claim him, yet they trade for him. It's just Jets things.

Chug on my balls bitch ass nigga

Attached: 1551569185568.jpg (337x337, 69K)

bend over and present boipucci next time you bros are chillin

Average Eagles fan. Knows every single statistic, is a student of the game, has a PFF edge subscription, can name the origin of every single play and which coach invented it, and reads Max Stirner before he sleeps every night.

Can someone remind me of the current standings of the NFC North?

Who cares? None of them are coming close to the owl.

GREEN *CLAP* GAY *CLAP*

>he doesn’t know

Attached: 085AD539-F0E0-421A-B02A-7789A26D617E.png (536x600, 113K)

Now that's just rude.

Vikings 1-0-0
Packers 1-0-0
Lions 0-1-0
Bears 0-0-1

Post videos that accurately Portray your feelings on NFL players.
I’ll start, running and dual-threat quarterbacks
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

neat

Attached: 77B238EC-03F6-4716-98FB-068CBD12A720.jpg (750x520, 140K)

Get a thicker skin. If you can't handle bantz try redd*t if you need a hugbox.

Enjoy your offsides

kek lol oh no

I’d like to remind everyone that all Vikings fans are Muslims who want to destroy America

>Bears 0-0-1
Wait a minute, didn’t they have the best defense in the NFL? You mean to tell me they lost? That must have been an offensive battle down to the wire, easily a 60 point game.

bend over

Attached: roethlisberger.jpg (1696x1664, 919K)

TYBC

I'm afraid not. See, my conduct is not against the rules here on 4channel. We run a clean ship here. You are painfully out of touch, my friend. Banter is welcome, but there's no need for racism. Best to move on from that attitude. It's simply dreadful and boorish.

I’m a red blooded American Christian and I say that Muslims suck and Vikings fans are not Muslims.

Only respond to this post with a QB that has a winning record against Brady and Belichick. Not so fast Rapistburgerfags and Riversfags.

Attached: eli.jpg (1300x724, 98K)

Racism is the bread and butter of 4channel

Will Big Ben finally have a losing season? Will Eli Manning retire with a losing record? He's 116-115 now.

Benjamin Watson SCHOOL racist as Fox News today!!! Sports related he plays for the patriots

They're 3-3.

Fuck off cracka

He won’t have a winning record after this year. Imagine a sub .500 QB going into the HoF.

>I’m a red blooded American Christian
cringe

The bread and butter of Yea Forums, the dark messy shitpit full of /pol/ posters and "redpilled" schizos. Here at 4channel, we have a higher standard.

Reminder that even the white players are allowed to say “nigger”. It’s a culture thing in football

You talk like a Jew

The new wave of jannies will get bored handing out warnings and 15 minute bans soon enough.
The sooner you realize you don't belong here the better off we will all be.

>not so fast
You know that this meme is used with a sense of recency, right? Rivers is 0-8 against Brady and Roethlisberger is like 3-10 or something ridiculous. They did not recently lose that honor, they never were anywhere close to it.

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Please take your meds, user.

This. Look how nobody else brings it up dude, it’s like all of Yea Forums mad that the Patriots aren’t just winning on the field, they’re winning at defeating fascism too
thedailybeast.com/laura-ingrahams-interview-with-black-nfl-star-ben-watson-backfires

Psychiatry is a Jewish construct developed to destroy the white family unit.

Shut up, nerd.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

Apollos desu

Attached: apollo chad.png (848x1196, 242K)

59-10

Too soon

You really should see a professional to help you with your developing schizophrenia as evidenced by your jewish obsession. I'd also like to inform you that I have had a DNA test conducted and I have no jewish blood. I am purely northern European.

Oh I belong here. I think maybe you don't realize where you are anymore, friend. Perhaps a Yea Forums board like

would be more suited to your abundant racism and schizophrenic tendencies.

Here we go again...

Attached: giphy.gif (245x187, 714K)

Stop using memes improperly! *snort*

It’s refreshing to watch Mahomes play. Truly a display of white brain with black body.

Attached: C85A58E7-B583-4C58-9F30-05CE72999C15.png (500x600, 87K)

I can’t wait for the dolphins to go 1-15 (meme win against pats of course) and to post caps of all the extremely cringeworthy posts you made taking shit the last two seasons

uhm user...

Attached: she quite literally represents vikings fans.jpg (297x399, 28K)

Oh dear, it's retarded...

I didn’t vote for her, I don’t live in the district she ran in. Twin Cities is neither Minnesota nor America

my favorite part of living in boston was listening to WEEI in the mornings when the seething gnats fans would call in to say eli is the true goat despite tommy terrific racking up 3x the sb victories

Based

ive been to minneapolis before and it was 70% obese wh*toids and illiterate somalis

Reminder this is what the average Vikings poster looks like

Attached: 2F9685D5-F3FA-44DF-A879-535E2D70A229.jpg (678x381, 57K)

Minnesota is a rare state where even rural counties are liberal. What the fuck is up with that?

that sounds low

who cares, this whole board is fat people, NEETs, and shut ins. Every time one of you dumpy fucks posts a picture it's piggy fingers and some shade of poop brown.

cringe

Don’t go to the twin cities. Come to the southeast and we can go fishing on the Mississippi

The only "M" state I would go to is Montana.

3-2 (2-0 in the SB)

>Patriots get AB and a 6th round pick
jesus christ, it's not like Demaryus Thomas was going to see much playing time anyways

Lmao what? Only four counties voted blue in the last election. Twin cities, St Cloud, and one of the injun reservations in the peak

dude's almost as old as Brady
fucking crazy they have a player who was with Brady in the first half of the dynasty, and a tight end no less

Scandinavians can’t help being commies

Wait, the New York Giants football program is 2-0 against the New England Patriots in the super bowl? How is that possible? Those must have been good games

Assuming Eli survives the season long enough, it'll be 3-3 when the Giants and Patriots face off. Better hope Eli gets benched so he can hang onto what little notability he has with a 50.2% winning record and a winning record against Tom Brady.

Alex Smith already broke his leg to avoid losing that honor, and Colt McCoy dodged it too.

every oldfag was molded by Yea Forums
let's not kid ourselves

There’s literally nothing wrong with racial banter.

Based

they play in Twin Cities you dunce

And? Doesn’t mean I like the cities. They attract the liberals, somalians, and general degenerates.

As a black American I find racism on 4channel folksy and funny. I give all tiny dick whitoids the n word pass.

Cringe

Most oldfags grew and adapted and moved on from that. Now we scoff at such immature spittle. It's a new age of 4channel. Yea Forums is long in the dust. Life is about adapting, my friend, not being stuck in the same immature spot you were in 20 years ago. Ride the 4channel wave.

2016 was an anomaly. Look at election maps of the state prior to that.

Maine isn't too bad if you don't mind being bored

Bringe

Good taste

Much of the same. Minnesota is a very red state, it’s just the issue of having a majority of the population living within a 60mi region means that the voices of the entire state aren’t heard or known about.

Attached: 3DD99CA9-6B63-4711-AF59-1FB40339E13E.png (1024x1148, 101K)

As a white American, I give you permission to black my wife while I masturbate in the corner. It's only proper thanks to your superior genetics. I may be right wing and redpilled, but I know what's right is right.

Tom Brady is 3-3 vs the NYG counting the Super Bowls. Overall the series is tied 6-6.

Attached: NYGvsNE.png (1583x394, 34K)

Oh newfriend I wish you well in your Quixotic quest to clear up Yea Forums.
You will get bored and go away like countless others before you.

>a very red state
Maybe by land area lol

indian reservations don't get a vote with them being sovereign nations and all

Attached: minnesota is blue.jpg (453x580, 16K)

>double digit counties going blue
Yikes

Minnesota went for Clinton

>Vikings play in the Twin Cities
>Ilhan Omar represents the Twin Cities
>The Vikings are represented by an antisemitic socialist somali muslim

Look at the demographics. Notice where most of the blue votes come from compared to the red votes.

Don't forget the third when AB signs somewhere else next year.

>reading comprehension

>Counting the Kerry Collins led Giants
>0TD 4 INT
They mean the Eli era, dumb dumb. It's 3-2.

>spent a good 4-5 years only browsing Yea Forums in the early years
>10 years later pretend to be offended by someone saying "nigger" on that very same website

Attached: its all so tiresome.png (459x432, 347K)

Don’t forget she married her brother for a green card.

Yikes...

need an /nfl/ one

Attached: meal2.jpg (1024x5753, 788K)

I've been here longer than you. Justice and intelligence is on my side. You are the dumb, angry masses. I am the justice that stands against you. Repent!

Having some large areas with low population density that vote Republican doesn't make it "a very red state" lol. The state is pretty evenly divided red and blue, by population, and leans blue.

and is still a faggot homer

Well we did did give your great great grandparents a free ride over so you owe us something.

HE'S TIED 3-3 WITH US FAGGOTS

i liked /nfl/ better when it was discussing nicki minaj

dude, minnesota voted for Walter fucking Mondale
this has been going on LONG before the somalians

It seems like you're having a bit of trouble letting go of the past, adapting, or growing up, user. Not a good look. Please try to advance yourself and realize this is 4channel, not Yea Forums.

I just imagine the janny reviewing all the reports this little bitch is sending. Janny is just rolling his eyes.

oh who could forget that?

He was from Minnesota you idiot.

Is this the famous patsfags intelligence?

Niki Minaj is a Jewish construct created to destroy the white family unit.

>being this upset that your childish racism has no place here anymore
I'm sorry, user, but you really need to grow up.

why would you think that?
because I don't get offended by people using racial slurs on the internet?
sounds more like you went soft
>>>/reddit/

I will give you this much. You are much more good natured than the usual sanctimonius pricks trying to change the world that show up here.

You should still lighten up about the racial bantz.

so what?
Mitt Romney was the Governor of MA before he ran for president
did MA vote for Mitt?

fucking dumb sack of shit

Definitely a false flagging Gnats fan. No one in New England cares about Eli anymore.

Russell Wilson >>>>>>>>>> Kirk Cousins

she succeeded

Does anyone seriously believe that the Pats won’t sleepwalk into another ring?

It's an issue if you clinging to kneejerk racist ideology and still either being amused by it(stunted emotional growth/manchild) or still condoning it(immature). It's best to move on from it. It's not about being soft, it's about maturing. When you act racist, you're only making it clear you have a very limited social life in 2019. Please get out more, user.

no one in NE cared about Eli after 2014

Anything can happen but they are the runaway favorites.

so this is the power of avocado ice cream

Attached: brady vs minshew.jpg (721x402, 60K)

They'll sleepwalk into a first round bye, yes. The playoffs have no guarantees though.

>everyone in minnesota looks like they fell off the fag truck
>whites in minnesota are dumb cucks
>somalians realize this and use it to take advantage of how dumb whites are
>slowly take over minnesota
>slow boil so whites don't notice
>cognitive dissonance sets in so now they have to act like it's fucking great to have your community taken over by third worlders

youtube.com/watch?v=wR4HaTn9HUI

Cringe

Based and redpilled

Oh, our ideologies are reflected in our actions and words my misguided curmudgeonly racist manchild.

>there's nothing mature about letting words hurt your feelings
I never claimed they were hurting me. You have been insisting that they do. I have been urging you to grow up and move past this petulent immaturity you pointlessly cling to. Let go of your bitter manchild, user.

You talk like a Jew

*plastic surgery

I'm not jewish, and you really should see a doctor about your budding paranoid schizophrenia.

>I'm not Jewish
Judaism is a mentality not an ethnicity.

Less than 1% of the population of Minnesota is Somali. How fragile can you be?

>implying 65IQ somalis have the brain power to pull this off
this is done by Jews hiding behind fake Christian charities to bring in "refugees"

Attached: illegal immigrant catholic jews.jpg (902x1934, 2.06M)

What went wrong?

Attached: PhotoGrid_1568151947476.png (900x720, 908K)

>Gronk's twitter still says he's a tight end for the Pats
>Fucking teasing emoji on twitter today
HE'S FUCKING WITH US PATSBROS

wtf is this real?

Gronk is flushed

Who?

yes, the head of the SPLC keeps a poster showing off declining white demographics in the US like it's a fucking award

Jews hate white people and want europe and North America mutted

Attached: splc white population office.jpg (1089x948, 90K)

Sure there is. Claiming you aren't a racist or that it isn't a problem doesn't make it so. Most of your peers would judge your behavior to be both racist and harmful. You can't hide in your corner and bubble forever, user. You'll have to grow up eventually.

can you guys help me with something real fast?
i cannot imagine the absolute horror of losing a game in 2019
maybe one of you loser 0-1 teams can tell me what its like i have no idea

Attached: 1568092621250.jpg (451x383, 51K)

Can we go one day without discussing /pol/ conspiracy theories for once? It's been like this for 7 years now.

I miss the Iron like you wouldn't believe

I don’t know. The Seahawks are undefeated.

yet they make up 95 percent of the mall of america

Also, one percent is some serious cope on your part. There are over 150,000 sub saharan africans in minnesota alone. Your state is truly a model for the rest of us

There are 40-50 thousand Somalis living in Minnesota. The total population is a little over 5 million. So, yeah, less than 1%.

disgusting

you'll find out next week

Attached: 1544752505973.png (1167x889, 1.18M)

gayker gayfield kek

Attached: 61TxAkK9pDL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Alright I have waiver priority number 1. Is it worth using that first pick on any of these available players? Please help dudes.

Attached: 68789.jpg (1016x952, 262K)

Why is Zeke not picked up yet? Wtf?

Balding sweaty manlet discussion goes in /ffg/. Get the fuck out.

Left is my team dumbass

>Balding sweaty manlet
That's projection.

Lmao Tony Dungy and Jason Fatlock absolutely SEETHING over AB to the Patriots.

Attached: 1566708559645.jpg (448x252, 119K)

Fuck you nigger make a better picture

It's not. I'm tall and I don't have hair loss. Get the fuck out.

Sure you are little buddy.

denial

You need to be 18 to post here

If you are a straight white adult man and you aren't in a fantasy sports league with your bros then truth is you are probably a loser with no friends.

>Doesn't deny he's sweaty
Heh.

Cringe but Redpilled

It's hot as shit right now, of course I'm sweaty. At least I'm not a balding manlet playing fantasy football.

>white skin
Found the problem

Just got home from being a wage slave
WERE MY RAIDER BROS AT
I TOLD YA BASED CARR POSTING WOULD BE BACK AHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
>Donkos

Attached: absolutelyF'nbased.png (591x604, 112K)

>Marvin Harrison fucking shoots somebody
>Dungy still lets him play
>AB being a drama queen is a bridge too far
Dungy is just butthurt Beli dabbed on him for years

And another 100,000 thousand sub sarhara africans...from ethiopia and what not. When we speak of somalians we speak of sub saharan african third worlders...like I said, the cope is strong on your part

Are the Texans good again

9-7 with a first round WC exit

No one cares about your fantasy team.

so the usual then?

>balding sweaty and projecting manlet ignores all the posts except the one calling him sweaty
Loving all the cope right now.

>AB and Gordon on the ouside
>Edelman in the slot
>Throw it deep if Edelman is covered, otherwise just throw to him and watch him gain 10-15 yrds
Lmao the fuck you gonna do? Pats already confirmed 7th ring

>the Turk has the worst post yet again
How does he keep doing it?

Nice goalpost movement, dumbass. And even with that, it's still a tiny portion of the population. How can you possibly be this fragile?

I'm a straight white adult male and I have friends and I am not in a fantasy sports league. Wow, fucking crazy. I don't even know anyone who plays it nor would I want to. They all seem like obnoxious weirdos and the majority of them are balding manlets.

Why are the girls I see walking around university hotter than models/pornstars ? who gets to fuck these girls

Why would I bother acknowledging a bunch of seething balding manlets jealous of my hair and height? I struck a nerve and a bunch of them got mad.

You would if you had any sense.

>purity spiraling on Yea Forums of all places
user, what went wrong with your life?

you are obsessed

Attached: 1566435616915.jpg (308x336, 10K)

Black men

Sure you do buddy. You realize people who are forced to talk to you at work aren't actually your friends right? If anyone actually liked you they would have invited you into one of their leagues.

Don't just stand there retard, make a move and don't be autistic.

might buy a horse

I don't even know what the fuck purity spiraling is. Some new political hotword meme?

I don't want fantasy statnerds shitting up this thread with their inane questions.

>HEY GUYS, WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY FAKE PAPER TEAM HURRR

Nobody fucking cares. There's a whole other thread for that stupid shit.

sweet dude

*athlete

I appreciate your maturity to conceded that minnesota has at MINIMUM 150,000 third world african living there. Most likely that number is higher and will only only continue to grown 10 percent every year.

>You realize people who are forced to talk to you at work aren't actually your friends right?
Yes. I am talking about friends I've had all my life, something most people on this board aren't familiar with. As well as a few more recent friends. Some of them like football, none of them like fantasy. I guess my friends just aren't short or bald enough to have the same hobby as your super lit statnerd friends.

For me, it's the Philadelphia football eagles

is DK Metcalf dare I say it....ELITE?

Life is a buffet eat up user.

Not only are you a purity spiraler but an autistic gatekeeper. Your entire life is probably making sure those darn nerds don't dare talk about fantasy football on the NFL general on a mongolian basket weaving board. Go pick up a football or have sex, faggot.

*PEDs

I remember Whitcunt saying Flores and Miami weren’t tanking.

Stop blogposting homo

>dumpy balding manlet trying to lecture me about what I do with my life
top kek. Go back to getting mad on twitter and whining at random players that don't increase your fake team numbers enough you enormous faggot.

Now fuck your nerdy self off to the balding manlet general.

based and athletepilled

Don't tell me what to do, kid. Go do your homework.

Then stop inquiring about my persona life you utter faggot. Bunch of uppity fantasy football homos in this thread, jesus. Fuck off. Nobody gives a flying fuck about your fake teams or whether Da'quantrell Davis is going to outrun Sha'real Smith by 20 yards this week.

Not him but cringe and yikes bro.

>your nerdy self
>your ________ self
Surefire sign of someone reaching beyond their vocabulary.

OK cuck

Sorry lad, 0% chance she’s not already getting dicked down by a chiefs chad

>when the Italian gives you english lessons

I LOVE YOU COWBOYS

Attached: 1567562907635.png (1136x640, 892K)

>bro
The fuck are normalfags doing here?

Based but also slightly cringe

I wish Hopkins would suplex me haha

Perhaps

Ok, I looked it up. The number of African immigrants in Minnesota is ~97,000. So... less than 2% of the state's population. So scary!

Cuck

based

Attached: 1567963094184.png (500x600, 207K)

How afraid of black people are you?

haha

Something something 2016 election

Great retort, man. Well done.

Attached: 1564960423757.gif (361x361, 1.61M)

How much black cock do you dream of sucking?

Still got a You.

None. I'm not gay. You really shouldn't be so openly terrified of black people, though. It comes off as very timid.

Şüşgo sensin değil mi arslan? Yıllardır NFL bostlayub metalibneliği yapan bir tek senin gibi amerigan vatandaşlığı olan bir gavad olabilir

OK Civcuck

Don't you spit that cursed moon language in this thread, you motherfucker.

Speak American on an American board, thanks.

based

>>>r/The_Donald

I voted independent.

siktir lan yarrak kafalı

You must have used an outdated source since everything shows way higher than that

From the star tribune:
startribune.com/fast-growing-numbers-of-blacks-many-from-other-countries-or-states-serving-to-widen-income-gap/366789091/

It's actually even way higher because you have 150,000 foreign born africans living in the state and they're averaging 3.8 kids per couple. So that puts the number close to the mid 300,000 because kids born here by foreigners are not counted as foreign born third worlders even though they are being raised in segregated traditional african neighborhoods. That's why the mall of america is full of kids in burkas, but you can still claim "oh it's hardly anything" while the number climbs exponentially. I know sp has gone down hill quite a bit since 2012 but jesus fucking christ you're a retarded cliche

how can one man be so based?

Attached: minshew.png (599x769, 138K)

Oh shit, the Turks are fighting. He called him a Lion. In NFL terms that's like the biggest insult you can leverage at someone.

Attached: TCuck.png (960x861, 71K)

Ayıp

>mfw america's team, the dallas cowboys, absolutely STYLED all over the poo york gnats
>mfw faggot haters have been VIOLENTLY shitting their pants in fear of the dominance of america's team, the dallas cowboys
>mfw early season cope posts are in FULL swing

it sure feels GREAT being a fan of the best team in the NFL, america's team, the dallas cowboys. how pissed off are you faggot haters right now?

Attached: 1505099914813.png (400x386, 194K)

KA ME HA MEEEE.....
*teleports behind you*
HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who trades a proven deep ball receiver in his own division?

Bill "Mad Man" Belichick that's who

Attached: la-sp-sn-bill-belichick-deflategate-david-letterman-20150212.jpg (1200x700, 94K)

Oh shit, Turkbro going back hard at him.

Attached: TCuck2.jpg (954x433, 41K)

kek

kardeş adam gibi gir konuya. neyse back to americanski.
kek

Attached: 1566146777174.png (657x527, 28K)

>Sam Darnold
>Deep ball

you beat the giants congratulations

cringe

turkish swears don't translate well into English.

Turkroaches are disgusting

Tom Brady sucks

gettin real unimaginative man

I'm shipping up to Boston

>being proud of beating that giants defence
i’d be more worried about Eli putting up 17 on your defence

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH 9 Rings now MF'er

>keep doubting our lord and savior

Attached: 1546786918948.jpg (880x587, 138K)

Imagine importing Somalis when you can have good old fashioned Nigerians instead.

fuck off mutt

Attached: 1539311689511.jpg (411x379, 25K)

Thought you were Cenk. Disappointed
desu.

That's not based carr, begone ye false prophet and bringer of inequity

Back in '82, I used to be able to toss a pigskin a quarter of a mile.

Attached: gettyimages-1173205566-e1568030023310[1].jpg (560x316, 38K)

Lamar Jackson sucks

that why coming in i thought they didnt have a chance but they held up, nice to see trent play well as he did for us

I keep sending money to this Nigerian prince who needs help getting his family over to the US, no luck so far though.

There are rumblings that Gronks appearance at the home opener has re lit the fire and he now wants to come back.
The league is not ready.

Tom Brady is literally terrified of this man.

Has everyone forgotten that Gronk sucks now?

i hope smeth is okay

Attached: 1480306297886.jpg (1024x791, 345K)

sorry to disappoint you mr goodell.

Does anyone even know who Mark Andrews is you dumb obsessed Kiwi?

What? wtf is mark andrews?

Be honest: are you just here to hype up the Patriots?

go home and get your toothbrush

I googled him and apparently he plays for the Ravens, considering you also replied to me with Lamar Jackson, do you think I'm a Ravens fan?

oh look, the obsessed faggot haters have shown up to let their superior know that they're violently shitting their pants in a fit of impotent rage over the sheer SUPERIORITY and DOMINANCE of america's team, the dallas cowboys. keep it up so i can keep laughing, retards.

Attached: 1505686332813.jpg (300x360, 8K)

i hope so.

Attached: MF9iD88.jpg (606x606, 45K)

Can you hurry up and give Dak his 35 already so he can turn into the bum that Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk predicted?

I don't understand why more people can't see this. Kiwi is absolutely a patriots fan in disguise.

*blocks you're path*

Attached: downloadfile-15.jpg (650x650, 43K)

not the same user. It's funny that you are a fan of the NFL but don't actually pull for a team / talk about a specific team that you pull for. No one takes you seriously, but it is funny watching people respond to you as if they could find an honest discussion to be had.

I do support a team though

The New England Patriots.

The Patriots. If it's any other team then you are a pretty horrid fan.

>"I drive"

Attached: 1549309690285.png (824x578, 809K)

He's a Peyton Broncos fan lol

Oh my, that's rich.

If I remember correctly, you're a Broncos fan with a hobby of sucking Aaron Rodgers' dick.

GETFUCKINGSET

You now remember the ass raping that the Eagles gave the Rams last season.

You know what, that makes a ton of sense. Fucking lol

>sucking Aaron Rodgers' dick
Calling the greatest QB of all time the greatest QB of all time is not dick sucking

Correct, It's dick slurping

this delicate china glass soiboi isn't blocking SHIT any time soon.

>Marshall Faulk

straight in the fucking garbage. kill yourself, obsessed faggot hater.

Attached: 1505090781375.png (400x500, 205K)

>erin gaydgers

>System babby
>GOAT

That's Brady

Yeah Brady is the GOAT

GREEN 18 OH FUCK

No, he's a system QB. Without Josh McDaniels and Bill Belichick scheming the best plays in football so he can get open checkdowns he wouldn't be noteworthy

What the fuck does bostlayub mean?

Kiwi is a bigger attention whore than any trip fag not named Old Bay.

kek good times

GODDAMN IT DONALD

Both

Who?

I retract the toothbrush statement. They're already rotted by now. What's the kiwi equivalent to this? youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4 It's you in a nutshell.

Jeez, you are absolutely terrified of 2% of the state's population "taking over." Not a great look, pretty pathetic.

Everything I said was correct though. Just watch the game against the Steelers. The first option is always wide open and Brady never needs to read the field

no idea desu

Attached: memevay_foles_f2_t.png (1499x815, 1.66M)

why would you continue to go through your reads when your first option is open?

obviously your time here is wasted on all of us and you should be working your way up into a position on an NFL team. The world is your oyster, kiwi!

>first option is wide open

...is it better to throw it to your second option who is triple covered? is that good quarterbacking? lol

>responding to kiwi

Attached: trollfaceforums.jpg (457x409, 23K)

You wouldn't, you only would if you didn't have the best playcallers and play designers in the league and actually had to work for you throws

>throwing to wide open players is impressive now

did you see that beautiful TD to Dorsett, how much did you seethe after that TD?

Knock on wood if your with me

A real QB throws to his receiver that's covered the most.

>missing the point

>Brady sucks because his teammates get open
This is a new era of cope.

Don't respond to my posts.

the straws these lads are grasping at, lmaooo

Are you retarded?

Watson is a good QB
Hopkins is the best WR

Well, won't you lend your lungs to me?
Mine are collapsing
Plant my feet and bitterly breathe
Up the time that's passing.
Breath I'll take and breath I'll give
Pray the day ain't poison
Stand among the ones that live
In lonely indecision.

i agree with you, facing zero pressure and throwing checkdowns to wide open receivers takes rare skill, there's literally only one man on the planet who could do it

Attached: peypey.jpg (2640x1759, 771K)

>Brady's had 3 seasons of 38 or more sacks. And he's a pure pocket passer, so that 100% of the time means it's the O-line fucking up since Brady has the fastest release in the NFL or one of the fastest.

>Compare that to the Mannings, who are also pure pocket passers, and Peyton had ZERO seasons of 30 or more sacks. Zero. Eli had one season of more than 40 sacks: last year. They're even better protected than Brady ever was.

Attached: brady_under_pressure.jpg (1250x130, 44K)

Quick Yea Forums, your first option is wide open, do you

A) Throw it to him

B) Ignore him and scan the field hoping someone else is open before you get sacked.

Keep in mind, you have about 3 seconds to get the ball out.

So why isn't anyone else doing it? Why not get those players? Those coaches? Those "elite" players that apparently get open on every play. They were all available at some point.

>Peyton having elite footwork and pocket presence means Brady is the GOAT

holy cope

>irish
>dumb nigger
Checks out.

No one said he sucks.
Just that he's a system checkdown babby

>So why isn't anyone else doing it?
Because nobody else has Bill Belichick

Nah he was talking about Deshaun Watson after we lost the game to the Titans 20-17 last September. I think Watson held on to the ball in the pocket as time expired

Attached: 0833E97D-EAA2-4646-8679-731180AA3A5D.jpg (236x277, 12K)

Imagine going prevent when you’re only up by one score.

Man, Pats haters love Belichick so much. He's such an easy person to deflect credit onto. It's a shame against the Steelers earlier in the week, Brady audibled virtually every other play after reading the defenses. Shame, that.

Based and Grossmanpilled

Attached: BFD02992-4BC2-4744-9B8C-525695C955C8.jpg (286x288, 26K)

did Brady hold the Steelers to 3 points?

someone speak to me in lamar jackson english

ayo waditdo my nigguh

A real QB barely throws and is carried by his defense

No but he sure did dunk 33 on them. Both sides of the ball did their job.

It's not that throwing to wide open players is bad, it's just that Brady is playing on easy mode

Fuck it coach I'm going deep

>The only REAL QBs are the ones with shitty teams

I mean yeah, he's Tom Brady. He's evolved past NFL defenses.

too bad he couldn't evolve past the Rams or Chiefs defense

Attached: Tom Brady 2018 Playoffs.png (1570x133, 27K)

Seattle is lowkey a bottom 5 team this year

quick now post something relevant to this season, that is what you like to do, right?

>Win
>But muh passer rating and team stats!
kek

>If a team wins it means the QB is good

Yeah it's a shame Brady lost both those games

Oh wait

We said that last year and they got a wild card

BASED

That was randy moss you idiot

Why does every Aussie here have a hate boner with Brady?

He played well enough to defeat the opposing team. This is with a shaky defense himself that got 31 points put up on them. And that's with Mahomes on the other end. He outdueled Mahomes. And Goff. And Rivers.

If you want to blame anyone, blame their teams for sucking too much to do anything.

Based! They need a top pick to get a good guard

>jints

Attached: 4DDD5EF7-4A39-4899-B282-88253CFD0FDE.jpg (1462x828, 77K)

Texans were the better team

Outside the babby dome your shit team loses that game 100 times out of 100

Go sue the league for your hurt feelings

>black qbs

how does it feel to make a season prediction so terrible that you are wrong by week 1?

It's kiwi, and it's just 1 NEET with a lot of free time to spend on hating Brady.

>when brady plays like shit but the team wins it doesn't matter (sb53)
>when brady plays well but the team losses it doesn't matter (sb52)
you can't have it both ways

For 20 years, right?

Even as a Pats fan, my favorite Moss moment was when he was back on the Vikings and they just lost to the Patriots. Then moss goes on TV still in uniform and shits all over the Vikings and praising the Patriots. He was the GOAT

Which mutt/black QB will have the longest career out of the current bunch?

I think Mahomes is going to be around a while

Should tell yourself that. You blame Brady for 52 and 53. And everything that ever happens to the Patriots. Win or lose, you blame Brady.

Mahomes will be a lifelong Chiefs QB. He's not going anywhere unless he is injured out of the league.

Also wondering why every Kiwi here is a Ravens fan

Kiwifag is a Broncos fan. I don't think I've ever seen him particularly fellate any Ravens players unjustified. He only puffs up players if it's to make Brady look bad.

Drew Brees is the real GOAT

Dak just because of his oline

>wins are bc of the qb
>losses are bc of everyone else
beanbrain bombstonians for you

I heard that the Patriots' continued success makes ya seethe?

Attached: 1568013354126.jpg (350x300, 73K)

Russell Wilson will shatter Favre’s iron man record and play to ripe age of 53.

>wins are because of everyone else but Brady
>losses are because of Brady
Brainlet Patriots haters for you

Imagine being a Detroit Lions fan

Walter.
Mondale.

TE's game 3 I think this gonna be a rb week

This is shopped right? What about that is racist or offensive in any way.

When you were young how many times did your dad rape you?

I just realized the Seahawks have a really tough schedule. I’m thinking 8-8.

I wish they’d stop showing these awful TNF commercials

new

Not anymore. In Denver he did most of his damage on quick slants and wr screens. He's lost a step over the years so I doubt he can still outrun young DBs and he has an issue with dropping passes. He would be good as a number 2 but if he's plugged in as your wr1 then you're in trouble.

hopefully more jordan howard

Yea Forums is the bread and butter of 4channel god damn jew

Nigger

wow who hurt you sweaty