HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1565949896782.jpg (425x283, 12K)

S

>another balkshit thread

Attached: FAEC5FC2-AD82-4890-AC0A-940EF84E36B2.gif (720x540, 1.81M)

Still manages to do better than Croatia.

Fuck you, we are good at basketball too, losing to us isn't a dishonor

What did your brothers do now?

Based
Srbe na vrbe

>move crest slightly to the right and switch the order of your aquafresh
>WE'RE A DISTINCT AND PROUD NATION WHO STOOD UP TO THE TURKS AND OWN THE BALKANS

Attached: 1567893154585.png (957x401, 224K)

I had class and I couldn't watch. I feel so bad for these players, very unfortunate. I hope they can recover mentally from this and do better next time.

Also, thank you to them for everything they've achieved so far. I'm so sad.

Stil more history,more culture and more white than you gonzales.

s

I tbought serbs were suppose to win it and are the best basketball nation...
According to them

What happened?

we are a volleyball nation

I came to Yea Forums just to check if someone has made this thread.

fight happened in the locker room after puertorico
plus some other shit, mother of vasa micic died yesterday and this fucked up the atmosphere even more
i think everything went to shit after teodosic and milosavljevic got injured, djordjevic didnt have a plan b and he didnt use jokic the proper way

Hopefully Luxembourg finishes this off and we mass-suicide after tonight, put an end to this country's suffering

Have you heard the voice of the Poland NT manager? Jesus christ

I clicked this because I thought they lost to Luxemburg. Oh well

not until we hang the last Croat with the entrails of the last Albanian
then someone can nuke us idgaf

This, I hope he quits or gets sacked.

We will probably lose the classification games against France and whoever, will have to play that qualification tournament for the Olympics.

Basketball is actually more dynamic sport than football, I don't know why we let >us to become such shit.
We literally destroyed our nt and we don't have any good basketball team anymore.

True desu the only thing keeping me from leaving this country is my hatred of our subhuman neighbours

We are a semen slurping nation

Yeah, your performance at this world cup was much better.

the rise of handball coresponds with the demise of basketball, people simply stopped caring when we had a mediocre basketball generation and a GOAT handball one so more and more kids went into handball

They reached the quarter final and where is Croatia? Tfw even we are in the quarter final lol.

We had a great handball team since the nineties

Yeah but tbf we were second favorites to win, even favorites in the eyes of many. This is a huge letdown

>english defending
Absolute state

Turks didnt conquer the Croatian

Whatever nation I come fro , its still better than being a burger

Attached: 1508551547508.png (741x630, 27K)

>t. the nation of gypsies
kek stay irrelevant

Djordjevic using outdated offensive tactics and neutering his players to the point they pass up wide open shots.

>everybody acting like Argentina is shit
>the only country to win the Olympic Gold Medal other than the Soviet Union, Yugoslavia and USA

Fight between who? What happened in the locker room?

Dijaspora here, I came to laugh at serbia at first but now I feel pretty bad. You deserved better.

*hugs Nemanja*
Ko nas bre zavadi, don't pay attention to the cro flags, they all type like 15 year olds.
In reality, and same as in the niggets, Jokic as good as he is cannot fit in most rotations. A ball handling center is too particular of a situation and needs a team entierly built around him. The niggets can't even benct him for 10 minutes in the playoffs.

It's pretty simple, serbia inherited the structure, systems and mentality for basketball, water polo and some other shit and croatia did the same with footy and handball. Under yugoslavia it was the same thing. We just inherited the torch basically and it makes perfect sense.

Attached: 112-1121945_post-pepe-hanging-himself-gif-clipart.jpg (880x711, 151K)

Idk how I'll get over this. They might not even make the Olympics.

i like how arrogant serbs get and how their cringefest of arrogance always ends in disaster

they truly never learn

Its not arrogance when you have the potential. Its a disappointment when you don't capitalize on the potential. Salutations to you Mehmet, Western Macedonia soon join Albania *gay pigeon hands*.

Montenegro > serbia
at waterpolo

potential my ass, they arent that good, they have a decent team but are massively overrated
spain, france and the usa are better

Coming years will show you're wrong. Jokic, Bjelica, and Bogdanovic (among others I don't watch) are still growing. You will see in the Olympics what I meant. This is such a tragedy for Serbian basket its surreal.

>memelica
oh wow diaspora delusion is even stronger
gonna be even better to see the "disasters" in the future and the cope that will ensue

Djordjevic needs to get dropped. Pesic or Obradovic need to come back.

fuck this basket bullshit, how do i go to kanada, i heard canadians are giving away passports like candy
is this true ?

>i like how arrogant serbs get and how their cringefest of arrogance always ends in disaster
We still talking about basketball here or just their country in general?

Not really. Used to be easy if you had family here or were married to a citizen but that's not the case anymore. You can marry a fat desperate Canadian girl (you can convince them you love them pretty easy) but then you need to hold out in that marriage for at least two years or something like that. Canada is not the promise land it used to be, if your plan is to come here and work unskilled labour you'll have to break your back for 50 hours a week with shit like drywall or aluminum siding if you want a respectable salary. You can go into trades (skilled manual labour) but you almost always need citizenship to get the proper schooling and certificates for that. My family came here in 96 and it wasn't easy for our first decade as Canadians, mama and tata works like dogs as property superintendents and garage door installers (which is a bitch to do in the freezing cold) just so we could have a middle class lifestyle and not live in the ghetto with the crnci and arapi. Be prepared to struggle for a while if you ever make it here.