Throw 3 TDs

>throw 3 TDs
>add another one rushing
>lead a clutch late-game TD drive
>defense shits the bed
>dumb racists on Yea Forums make ignorant comments about "black QBs"

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-10 08-48-17.png (588x527, 74K)

>>dumb racists
Redundant

This happens all the time to many QBs in the league. Why do people feel the need to protect black men?

The Saints D always gives up big scores and looks to Brees to bail them out. Scoring 3 TD's against them just means you're baseline competent.

Watson's not bad but he'll get blown out of proportion because the media's bent on making every decent black QB the next big thing like Russel Wilson doesn't already exist or something. He'll make the playoffs but I don't see him pulling it out against really good defenses who force him to make long methodical drives instead of giving up 40 yard bombs like the Saints do.

Of course, the real crash to watch will be Lamar Jackson, Miami literally didn't even try and all the guy did was stare down his first read and throw to them with 5 yards of separation. He's going to revert back to Kaepernick lite once they play a team that isn't trying to lose on purpose.

Attached: 07557724654.png (555x644, 553K)

cus its sick

This happened to Luck a shitload of times too. It’s funny to watch the Texans ruin Watson the exact same ways the Colts ruined Luck.

Why does Crennel even still have job? He's a fucking fossil

The media has already moved on to Lameme Jackson, no one cares about this guy anymore

Serious question here. Why do blacks in Burgerland put "De" in front of all names?

unique names make people unique
less likely to get nation of islam types saying they have a slave name

Why not just revert back to African names? Why make up the most retarded sounding names possible just to be unique?

yes, now you're starting to get a vague idea of how retarded they are

>revert back to traditional names

Then every fucking Kevin, Brett and Chad would need to be Peter, Oliver and Patrick.

I didn't say reverting back to traditional names was the only possible solution. But a better solution than making up retarded sounding names.

Kevin, Brett and Chad doesn't sound retarded. Although I'll agree that many of the newer "unique" names adopted by whites are almost as retarded as all the DeShaquans and DeAquas. They might as well start calling their kids DeAnalwart if the goal is to be unique with zero emphasis on how retarded it sounds.

You come from a place where people just put "son" or "daughter" at the end of their father's first name and create a new last name. Peak retard.

they don't know if the kid is going to be a dark or light skin, cant give a dark skin an african name or they'll make fun of them

A thousand year old tradition across Scandinavia. I wouldn't expect an Ameriburger whose entire culture can be summed up in less than 50 words to understand.

Attached: 1507032061684.png (1126x634, 69K)

You're complaining about people "making up" retarded names, yet your people have been doing it for 1000 years. Kill yourself.

soulless
soul

>Although I'll agree that many of the newer "unique" names adopted by whites are almost as retarded as all the DeShaquans and DeAquas.
>mfw a coworker named his two daughters Pancho and Lefty. Not nicknames, their actual names.

Attached: DA9954EB-AC4C-4830-8E77-F765F80A241F.gif (560x315, 3.21M)

isn't Pancho a man's name

we don't have/make culture, we destroy it.

Attached: freedom.png (800x321, 411K)

Yes
Shut up nerd

>First name, son of Fathers name
>Retarded system of name creation

Ever notice how many burgers have -son or -sen at the end of their names? Yeah, that comes from the same system, you uncultured mutt.

Attached: 1539560755482.gif (640x360, 2.88M)

Based

Doesn't make it any less retarded? Or maybe it does, because let's be honest, you're just here to bash on black people. Fuck off Thor Olafson.

>you're just here to bash on black people
I'm not. Asking why they choose to put "De" in front of their names isn't bashing. It was a serious question out of curiosity.

Tyrone is fine. Jamal is fine. DeLashinaqua is not.

Yes and Minnesotans are the most cringeworthy Americans

America's top 10 baby names:

1. Jamal
2. Shaniqua
3. Darnell
4. Treyvon
5. DeShawn
6. Tayshawn
7. Keshawn
8. DeAndre
9. Laquisha
10. Watermelondrea

Is "De" really any different than "Mc" except more recent?

Also, white people are even worse sometimes. I don't know if you have double names In Norway, but I'm from the southern US and a lot of white people have awful double names. It's the surest sign you've encountered white trash if they have a double name.

Attached: 1501697313089.png (597x566, 563K)

Most common lastnames amongst blacks.
>#2: Johnson
>#5: Jackson
>#9: Robinson
>#11: Wilson

Get fucked, racist.

lol excellent

>Is "De" really any different than "Mc" except more recent?

How so? Mc stands for Mac in Gaelic. They used the same system we used here in Scandinavia. Mac means "son of".
>McGregor = Son of Gregor
>Gregorson = Son of Gregor
>DeGregor = ???

That's why I'm asking. What the fuck is the point of the "De"?

Also, I don't know why faggots keep bringing up other peoples names. Yes, blacks aren't the only ones with awful sounding names. But my question was specifically in regards to the "De" part of their names. I want to hear why they added that, not that everyone else also has retarded names.

Does "De" have any significance at all?

Just google it fuckboi.

>In his dictionary of black names, Cenoura asserts that in the early 21st century, black names are "unique names that come from combinations of two or more names, names constructed with common prefixes and suffixes...'conjugated' with a formula..."[11] "Da", "La", and related sounds may originate from the French spoken in Louisiana. Attached to a common name such as Sean and spelled phonetically, one obtains "DaShawn". Diminutive suffixes from French, Spanish and Scottish such as "ita" may be combined directly with prefixes or to a name, as is often found in white naming or nicknaming. Conventions followed usually make the persons gender easily identifiable. Following Spanish, masculine names often end in "o", e.g. "Carmello", while feminine names end with "a", e.g. "Jeretta". Following Irish, French and Italian, apostrophes may be used, e.g. "D'Andre" and "Rene'e". Parents' names may be blended, e.g. the son of "Raymond" and "Yvonne" might be named "Rayvon".

It's as if African Americans were forcefully taken from their homeland, stripped of their traditional names and given their owner's last name. Weird.

>10. Watermelondrea

You forgot Lemonjello and Orangejello

Attached: topkek.jpg (497x640, 118K)

No, its a nickname commonly given to people named Francisco, like calling a Jonathan Just John

Isn't Francisco a man's name?

>black names are "unique names that come from combinations of two or more names"
>constructed with common prefixes and suffixes...'conjugated' with a formula..."[11] "Da", "La", and related sounds may originate from the French spoken in Louisiana.

So it's really just for the uniqueness of it? The "De", "Da" and "La" holds no real significance other than it "may" originate from French spoken in Louisana, which is pure guessing on the authors part.

I'll stick by my opinion that it sounds beyond fucking retarded. And I don't know why so many of you retarded mutts immediately goes on the offensive by saying white Americans also have retarded names. Yes, many of them do, but that still doesn't invalidate the retardness of the "De" "Da" and "La"s.

That's not the same thing. Calling them "Fran" would be like calling Johnathan "Jon". Where do you get Pancho from? Why not name your kid Panchothan if you want Pancho to be their nickname?

I honestly think the D coordinator forgot the Saints had one more timeout. I can't explain it, otherwise.

Whaaaa muh black QB! Go back and look at how many time Manning bailed out his ass of a defense in Indy when he was in his 2nd and 3rd year. There are lots of QBs who get fucked by their defense. This isn't a muhhhh black QB thing.

Francisco is a name, pancho isnt, no one has pancho/Paco as their real legal name

their own people betrayed them

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

But look at how many people on Yea Forums used last night's game to hate black QBs.

I dont know nigga its Just how it is, Franciscos are panchos or pacos, Antonio are toños, Jesús are chuys, Sergios are checos, Concepcion are conchas and many more

Because people like you start whining and get riled up and start white guilt posting. Just don't fucking reply and it will stop.

And? I never said anythi

>it’s as if

Attached: 7280AA5F-E5AC-4474-82BC-0898E56B15F3.jpg (323x412, 40K)

I love Brett, but it's not prevent defense, it's bad game management. If they had run the ball just once in that final Texans drive, the Saints would have given up their Time Out and they wouldn't have been able to settle for a long kick they knew they'd make at home.
The preventative defense would have worked completely had they been smart on offense and forced the Time Out burn.

>And I don't know why so many of you retarded mutts immediately goes on the offensive by saying white Americans also have retarded names.
Because they’re thin-skinned “vibrant multicultural urban youths.”

Cry harder nigger. Go back to retarddit you'll get a lot of sympathy for black mediocrity there

The prevent D was fucking stupid when the Saints had 6 seconds left. There is no way they are going long. They had DBs fucking 30 yards off the ball and basically gave them the 10 yards they needed to get in FG range.

>given their owner's last name
Don't you guys have an entire month every year dedicated to learning this stuff? Why can you still be wrong?

Slaves were only given first names, and very rarely last names. And when they were given last names, the owner sure as shit didn't name the slave as his son. When slaves were freed they were allowed to choose their own lastnames.

Excerpt from a former slave, Martin Jackson;
>The master's name was usually adopted by a slave after he was set free. This was done more because it was the logical thing to do and the easiest way to be identified than it was through affection for the master. Also, the government seemed to be in a almighty hurry to have us get names. We had to register as someone, so we could be citizens. Well, I got to thinking about all us slaves that was going to take the name Fitzpatrick. I made up my mind I'd find me a different one. One of my grandfathers in Africa was called Jeaceo, and so I decided to be Jackson.

Nigga we dont like black QBs because they dont win big games and then if you talk about this relevant fact anywhere else you get banned.

Stats that matter: 0 wins - 1 loss
Watson is trash

And they should be more pissed at their fellow negro than anyone else

>De'Clan Rice

See
It could have worked if there weren't anymore timeouts.

Also, might as well add that the "Fitz" part in Fitzpatrick also stands for "Son of", in Old French. For whichever retarded mutt was complaining earlier about the "Son of" system being retarded, although it's a global traditional concept.

I wish my team's defense would only throw 4 games in 3 years

The only reason you're perplexed is because you're a Nord. Your people have ZERO creativity or culture. Nothing of note has come from Scandinavia since the fucking vikings.

Authors? Actors? Politicians? Athletes? Artists? Fucking anybody of note? lol nothing.

>I'm perplexed because an Amerilard thinks the "Son of" tradition when giving last names, which is a system in which names was given in all of the civilized world for a thousand years, is a retarded way to pick last names

U wot, you retarded mutt?

Attached: 1538856401719.gif (482x800, 29K)

you know why the call it the prevent defense because it PREVENTS you from winning

Attached: nigger (3).jpg (1000x667, 79K)

Yeah, but there was 1 time out. What the fuck kind of rebuttal is this? In that situation, the one that the DC was presented with, it was absolutely stupid to have 3-4 DBs playing 30 yards off the ball.

The DC picked the lesser of two evils, the longest kick in their guy's career instead of a couple one on one options to the Endzone.
If the HC had run the ball just once though, there wouldn't have been a time out to lean on when Breesus took the field, the saints offensive plays would have been limited from the start of the drive to the sideline cuts and hail Marys, and they most likely wouldn't have made it into field goal range.

My uneducated complete speculation is that the trend started from imitating European names, but the average nigger doesn't understand that it means "of" or "from" and just slaps it wherever to sound more sophisticated.

Or they don't understand gender in European language
LaDarius
LeShanda

That's at least understandable since we don't have formally gendered nouns or articles in English. De and Di have exact complements in English and they still fuck it up.

Its an easy way of differenciate themselves i guess? Its understandable

You can name more African Americans than I can name Norwegians. There is only a single Norwegian from the last 30-odd years of history I can name and it's because he murdered a bunch of kids at a camp.