Jlingz

Showing em what's what...... that's what.......but what is that......the what becomes the that when it's shown.......but young jayling.......when he's on the pitch........he never shows anything to the opposing players..........they can't see the ball.....yeah.....a game of hide-n-seek you can't win..... yessir.......until the ball's in the back of the net...... that's when they see it....... they've been shown........heh......they see what they couldn't see before.....in a way jesse enlightens them...... that's what lil ling does.......heh.....well.....heh..... there WAS..... one player......one defender.... somehow....could see the ball before linny revealed it to him.......but ling was younger then.........even more inexperienced........that defender was Phile 'willy' Johnes....... dubbed the next Maldini [romanian defender....real good....could kick a ball so high you'd grow a beard waitin for it to fall down] he was 'posed to be.......you know why he didn't make it?..... heh...well.....listen......

-excerpt from story of jay lingz : an biography of a young but talented youngster

Attached: skysports-jesse-lingard-manchester-united_4364519-01-01.jpg (800x600, 237K)

i still don't know if bulgaria, greece or kenya is the worst poster on Yea Forums

jay lingy he did use to become real angery when a defender dared to try to get the ball from him....of course they never could but... but Philly he ....... once he managed to touch the ball while Lingz was on it....yeah toepoked it.......lingo, well, he didn't appreciate that.. . .... usually ling used to take it easy in training.......but after that... he'd let Phil have it......and oh boy.......humiliating......Jess liked to make him crawl....yeah all fours....once while Philly was on the ground he stepped on his fingers, crushed them........MAKE ME A FUNNY FACE! You could hear the sound of fingerbones crackling as Lingard pressed his studs harder and harder. Phil was contorting his face in unimaginable ways, hoping to please Jesse enough to let go. Jesse finally released his hand but he was not done yet... Before Jones could stand up Jesse kicked him as hard as he could in the belly....... PLAY DEAD!...Jones collapsed in fetal position. But he could not play dead as he was shivering, struggling to hold in his vomit. PLAY DEAD!!!...and another forceful kick. Jones barfed. BITCH! LICK IT UP CUNT! LICK IT UP AND MAKE A FUNNY FACE!....... GOOD BOY! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! YEAH FUCKER! WHEN YOU'RE DONE WE'RE DOING A REPEAT! ALRIGHT??..... SAY YES MASTER!...yes master........THANK YOU MASTER JLINGZ...thank you master jaylingz.....THUD - another kick, right to the head.....jesse pulled a leash out of his back pocket and put it on Phil's neck and walked him around the training ground....dragged I should say........this went on while everyone was watching......they were saying amongst themselves.....yeah serves him right for trying to ruin jesses confidence by taking the ball from him........and that was that for the new maldini....that was that......

-excerpt from story of jay lingz : an biography of a young but talented youngster

i still don't know if bulgaria, greece or kenya is the worst poster on Yea Forums

Holy fucking BASED

"jesse! jesse wake up"
*wakes up*
- what?
"it's time to feed...such is the reason of why I have awoken you"
- hmm... what's for eat?
"Heh... I have brought you...you r favourite food..."
- heh... Remind me again... what is it that my favourite...food is?
"Why, jesse, it's "premier league and cup defenders".. Only the best dinner for you"
- thanks, caretaker, but how about Champion League defender?
"Sorry...not available this year... (N/A)"

every time we think we managed to be the worse, bulgaria is always one step ahead with their shitposting
infuriating to say the least

Bi.p

I rate Bulgarias j-lingz banter tbqh.

based jlingz poster

Yeah, I'm thinking this is based
Yeah, I'm thinking this is cringe

fantastic, superb, terrific post

keep it up
feels like an imposter. Very bad post

jay lingz… a football god.... proving the haters wrong....

thanks...

>feels like an imposter. Very bad post
hmm...i thought it might feel like this.... thought i would try changing up the style a bit.... inject some freshness through violence...faster pace.....but it does conflict jaylings character.... it's like a bad dream...a nightmare some might say...

this is.... shirt stories....

>Why yes, Jlingz is my favourite player. How could you tell?

Attached: 1567851886536.jpg (859x960, 224K)

what is a shirt.....but a story in and of itself.....a shirt with a name......your name.....no story..... nobody cares... it's shit...cloth with stains of poo...a washing never attempted.... in fact the dirtying is the point.....on the other hand.....yeah a shirt with JLingz name on it?....whole other story.....with each passing day it grows more valuable....each tiny drop of promise jesse fullfills makes it worth more.....and each drop.....a pair of gucci sunglasses...... you see now....heh....the difference....

Am dieing
Is it blissful
It like a dreeaaaaam
I want to dreeeaaaaammmm
*Breaths in*

never stop

Attached: alrighty.gif (220x220, 466K)

amazing!

I cried

Attached: michaelcane.jpg (378x512, 19K)

wtf i love bulgaria now

heh

Really really great news

This is a great thread.

Attached: 1565826482177.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Nah, canadians outside of /nfl/ or /hoc/ and south africa are worse

Is this pasta or is Kirill here having a legit schizophrenic episode

Not a fan of the subtle racism linked to this "Jlingz" meme.

i read this in the tone of an old mexican cowboy from the western era

is this a correct assumption?

why mexican

This should be in schools

*flute solo of 3rd gunmaster from El Topo*
*samples it into hip hop beat and thinks he's cool*
*puts on a mask and thinks he's cool*
fuckkng tards...i swear

Brazil

How banal.

he's literally the shittest player in the premier league. l i t e r a l l y

your........ . ..
...... . . .
.. mom

>what is a shirt.....but a story in and of itself.....a shirt with a name......your name.....no story..... nobody cares
This is some decent philosophy.

big talent academy ting you get me senpai

Bulgaria poster is based

based imo

Attached: 1568151230426.png (248x356, 129K)

Should be 90 rated AT LEAST

holy shit wtf are EA thinking? 82 rated at 19 years old

His fut future stars card will be 99 rated most likely. Will be more expensive than fat Ronaldo, Pele, Best and Maradona combined.

Looks like you should fuck off then, shouldn't you

can't wait for his TOTS

Lingard is the most underrated player of this generation

Bump

lol

Attached: IMG_8641.png (691x1024, 865K)

Attached: 3564565632234543.jpg (1024x688, 128K)

that's kinda offtopic bro

Can't wait to get his future stars card

96 potential

Um... sweaty...you meant to say.... 100

lmao

>Utd v Leicester on Saturday
>Leicester will win
>Evans > Maguire

I love this shit, lol

Attached: thierry.gif (320x180, 1.13M)

haha LOL

*gets pussy*