Literally the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen

literally the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen

Attached: let me show you the dance of your people.png (589x537, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rugbyworldcup/status/1171134985329418240
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/rugbyworldcup/status/1171134985329418240

try enjoying life instead of searching for things to look down on people for

The japanese are a country of respect, this was very respectful, don't know why you found it cringy

why are Polynesians so alpha bros

hear hear, get a fucking grip OP

>become an npc
Based, unironically the best way to live life worry free and best of all you get to have sex

now that's cringe

I was only pretending to be a retard

stop it please

>leafs will never know the feeling of being so incredibly godlike at a sport that little asian kids literally fucking worship you and spend hours mimicking and trying to perfect your behaviours in an effort to harness the raw power of your strength and ability

in reality I don't agree with what that other retard said and I wanted to bait other retards haha like u

>leafs will never know the feeling of winning

It’s here, here ya dingus

Haka is 100% cringe and an excellent pleb filter. For example I have no doubt that reddit absolutely loves it.

>another episode of a incel cringing at kids acting endearing, but a bit awkward and dumb
What’s the psychological explanation to it? I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Try again

Yeh ok mate

but this is cultural appropiation wtf, where is the outrage?

you are too clever for them bud and when they discover your prank it makes them aware of their inferiority.
Be a leader, not a joker.

I actually thought it was wholesome. Japan is still shit at rugby but they’re trying to get in there, and the WC might be a chance to motivate more people over there into the sport.

If it was offensive to the culture which it belongs to then it's up to said culture to remonstrate.
It wasn't meant to be offensive and nobody is saying that they're offended by it and once again, OP is a retard.

Kiwis are subhumans, what's wrong with nips?

>we have so much to learn from these cultures

The cringcels create an overly tough and macho persona because they think that's what masculinity is. Every reminder of socially awkward behavior gives them violent flashbacks of their own inferiority.

brudi speaks the truth

Yeah, but so is Viking LARP

spbp

Thanks man
I figure you're just seething

Dude, you're live in Canada...
You've seen unironic fans of Canadian hockey teams.