League's fucked

League's fucked.

Attached: 6pu8pb73aol31.jpg (652x767, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonsportsjournal.com/2019/09/08/nfl-notebook-antonio-browns-contract-says-moss-debate-thoughts-plus-predictions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just like that time they got Randy Moss.

Why can't the rest of the league scout like Bill Belichick? Like, how can he perform with a lot of undrafted and FA that no one else wanted?

Because the player go insane when with anyone but Bill.

>wait till a guy is obviously great
>tell him too act like a dick head until team cuts him
>pick him up on a free
Yeah, such strategy.

only this time they have josh gordon as well

I'm certain AB and Bill, who fines and cuts players if they're two minutes late, will be great together. There absolutely no chance this won't be a smashing success.

Gisele Bundchen's fucked.

young 2019 defense>aging '07 defense

S E E T H I N G
T
A
I
R
W
A
Y TO 7

>dat hairline

cope

Bill Belichick's father coached the football team of one of our military academies (I think it was the army?). I really think that's a huge part of why Belichick is so fucking good.

we are truly in the best timeline

Jim Carrey?

What's Bill secret to taming wild negros? The world needs to know.

Patriots drafts Lawrence

Attached: 1566664870655.jpg (867x685, 121K)

Antonio Brown is no Randy Moss

He's good because he's a high IQ high-functioning autist in a line of work that usually only attracts dumbasses. He has all of the mannerisms, I recognise them. That said, his father also being in football is undoubtedly why he is as well. People like him usually pursue nerd careers.

brehs...

Attached: 181.jpg (173x209, 9K)

Brady and Moss never won a ring together, even when they had Wes Welker who also has no rings.

The only thing getting fucked by AB is Gisele

Navy

This.
He's just the one smart guy in a league overfilled with literal drooling morons.

pretty good

Attached: heh.jpg (500x284, 37K)

If we assume AB left Pittsburgh for reasons and fucked over the Raiders as part of a conspiracy, it makes sense and there'll be no drama.

he's even better

bostonsportsjournal.com/2019/09/08/nfl-notebook-antonio-browns-contract-says-moss-debate-thoughts-plus-predictions/

"I know hindsight is a hell of a drug — I get it all the time — but some people need a history lesson on Moss when he arrived in New England, and forget about what he did with the Patriots (it doesn't pertain to this discussion — you can't use it).

Moss shot his way out of Minnesota, then shot his way out of Oakland (sounds familiar). Moss hadn't caught more than 60 passes or posted more than 1,005 yards in the three seasons before he came to New England. People really wondered whether he had anything left in the tank.

Brown has posted at least 101 receptions, 1,284 yards and eight touchdowns in his previous six seasons. Those are his baseline numbers. Not an average. The minimum.

Moss was a five-time Pro Bowler and three-time first-team All-Pro before New England. Brown is a seven-time Pro Bowler and has been named first-team All-Pro four times (second-team once) in one less season than Moss."

Gordon is the most talented receiver on their team, AB is too short and older. 2013 tells you what Gordon might have been if he didn't have to deal with addiction.

If Gordon stays healthy mentally and physically he'll have a better year than AB, just wait and see.

Honestly, reminds me of the '07 team, except even more clutch talent and a young, not elderly defense. Not gonna hype anything because I think it's silly but I like the decisions so far.

>he's still here

Attached: 1515286346501~2.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

This. Moss didn't run routes. Insanely talented and raw ability? No doubt. Dedication to the craft? None. That's the craziest thing about Moss. He was barely even trying most of the time. I would rank Jerry Rice, T.O., and Antonio Brown over Moss any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Attached: 1547100466394.jpg (711x735, 135K)

>Moss was a five-time Pro Bowler and three-time first-team All-Pro before New England. Brown is a seven-time Pro Bowler and has been named first-team All-Pro four times (second-team once) in one less season than Moss."
have a point here. using stats pertaining to the mid 2000s to now involving the passing game isn't fair though. Brown was doomed to do something like have 30 catches for 400 yds and blowing up halfway through the year at oakland.

They went 18-1

Kek. Accurate analysis. Moss literally just used his jump ball skills and speed. Such a shame he would dog it whenever he felt like it.

When did you realize that the Patriots are the good guys?

The giants won’t be around to stop them this time

Attached: F549494D-6096-4DC2-9619-547BE10C407C.jpg (665x385, 47K)

>Ok Demaryius you know what to do

Attached: bill_belichick.jpg (656x369, 31K)

To an extent I still fear the Giants mythos, but having beaten Seattle and Atlanta, I feel that the Patriots have learned to adjust to fast defenses wayyyyy better than '07. Those two bowl losses I think helped to basically get the team used to how the game would be in future years, ironically.

100% this. Idiot talking heads in Boston are already trying to say the Pats will fall back into same issue the 2007-2011 pats offense had. Passing game revolving around Moss. Now it’s AB. Bill isn’t as prideful as before, even if he benched Butler against philly.

Yup. And I think multiple stars on offense will help prevent teams from taking away one big weapon and slowing us down. I understand people's fears, but I think those two losses really helped check team arrogance and helped hammer out areas where we were too one dimensional.

A crybaby and a cheater

Attached: Tom-Brady-kissing-son.png (822x490, 592K)

>Leave Brady to me

Brady only loses to meme qbs and no one is a bigger meme than Uncle Rico

Attached: EEHjTwhUUAAAd8e.jpg (2048x1536, 278K)

High Intel, High motivation, you'll win at anything you do.
>im here because im neither

Andy Reid is smart, but he's a lazy fatso that won't learn to manage a clock and timeouts. Or too busy trying to decide what page of a Waffle House menu he'll eat first.

Attached: gYiSVUk.jpg (750x745, 217K)

>Patriots cut DT
>Don't claim him
>Patriots resign DT
>Trade a draft pick to them for him
I don't get the Jets

>the kiwi that SEETHED all day yesterday is the same kiwi that kept saying the chargers would beat the patriots in last years playoffs
kek what autism

they were too busy claiming Berrios

2007 defense gave up only 17 points a game. No way they'll do that this season

he did more than that, he predicted all offseason they’d go 6-10 and then made excuses all season when they didn’t
he hasn’t been seen since he got irreparably btfo in the Owl but is crawling back now

well, so far they've only given up 3 points a game. thoughts?

I think the Steelers offense is shit

I don't think it's that farfetched that they keep it under 20 points per game at least. Patriots have a top 3 secondary and great linebackers.

>top 3 secondary
Out of the 10 CB/SS/FS players about 3 of them are good
>great linebackers
Who exactly? Van Noy?

I think it was an SI article I read that said Bill Belichick developed a proprietary economic algorithm to break down the value of all football assets (players, contracts, picks, etc.) So that it would come out to a single numerical value that he could then use to plan out the future and manage trades and drafts and that's a huge reason why he started valuing mid to late round picks and the UDFA market over high picks. Basically he's been moneyballing the league before moneyballing was a thing. So yeah it might be autism. Mixed with a superb football pedigree that included his father and Bill Parcels. Another thing people forget is that because his dad was basically a legend in collegiate circles and Belichick was the acolyte of Parcels through multiple teams in the 80s and 90s is that Bill knows everybody and their dad everywhere you look. Bill can get on the horn and chat up an old friend coaching at eastern southern Chattanooga technical academy and get a full scouring report on every player from 12 years old to 20 years old. It's not even fair at this point.

>Lions = 3
>Titans = 17
>Panthers = 3
>Giants = 31
>Steelers = 3

11.4 PPG so far

Da fuq man? Van Noy is easily one of the top linebackers in the league. Hightower in the top 3 for sure. Jamie Collins is not top 10, but even he is pretty damn good.

Did she get blacked yet?

Attached: gisele[6].jpg (500x439, 72K)

You gotta be fucking kidding me. Someone actually predicted that? HAHAHAHA

Attached: Zrgz3Cv.jpg (798x770, 178K)

Obsessed?

MINSHEW SZN

Andy Reid's problem is the big strategy. He's a great offensive game planner, but as a HC he stacks the offense even though with Mahomes, he should depend on him to be a force multiplier with B & C level weapons, then stack his defense. He'll never win an Owl

>see a white man who's married and has kids
>together with a black man who has a gf and kids
>first thing that comes to mind is interracial cuckolding

like how have you pathetic fucking loser not killed yourselves yet?

This, is hard af to stablish such cultue in the NFL. Some Lions players were pissed when Mr. Rocket Sciente guy tried to use ~le Patriots way on Detroit.

this thread didnt age well

Attached: whitepeopleface.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)