Thoughts?

kobieta.onet.pl/wiadomosci/pilka-nozna-kobiety-beda-zarabiac-tyle-co-mezczyzni/n1rwsn6

Attached: slay.jpg (839x832, 128K)

isn't the swedish league a pub league?

Great headline

>football players will earn as much as footballers
What did they mean by this

he used google translate from a polish article for some reason

>paying them more than they bring in
im sure this gonna end well

this must be a joke right? do they not realise that most of the money comes from merch sales and tickets which is something women sell far less of. like where are they gonna get the money from to pay them?
fuck sweden man

>swedish women's football will die in two years

Based. Now they can be held to the same standard.

reminder that all leftism is a slippery slope into communism

So division two footballers will get paid the same as division one? All people in similar jobs will get paid the same regardless of ability or how much money they actually make. Effectively women want to steal the earnings of men who actually earn the money.

Why do pajeets lurking Polish newspages?

When the fuck are nafris going to take over and instate sharia law? Had about enough of these poofters

We aren't selling enough guns to Saudi Arabia and ISIS because the whole Brexit kerfuffle is costing us billions that would be better spent funding terrorism.

Lads. I hate women so fucking much.

Feel you lad. Have you tried having sex, you mysoginistic pig dog?

I just want them to stop pretending they like playing sports and die

Can I have sex with (You)?

I AIN'T NO GAY

Top kek. I'm not getting upset over women's football, OP.

If everyone earns a pittance and they even celebrate it, then even better for those paying.

Misleading, they were clear on the fact that this doesnt effect things such as performance bonuses and other stuff thats effected by outside variables, i.e. The men are still going to earn a lot More.

>.pl

Why did you link a Polish site for the story?

Is there are Polish speaking minority in India or something or are you just a Polak who forgot to turn off his Indian proxy?

tbf

>be women
>get benefits for being women
>2019

Lots of pajeets are working in Poland in uber eats.

So this affects representation (image rights?) and performance bonus, not actual pay?

Great idea, I want all the superclubs and qataris twats to bleed all their money out

When will professional blind footballers earn as much as the professional men and women?
When and where the fuck does this end?

>an indian posts a polish article translated to english about women's football in sweden

on a chinese rock collecting board

the fascinating beauty of 4channel

Will probably use tax money to subsedise women's wages

But you sure act like it, faggot

oughta call em blueballers

IT IS ABOUT NATIONAL TEAM YOU FUCKING MORONS

Personally, i think that the men should get paid as much as the women, rather than the other way around.

>football players
cringe
>footballers
based

Still a retarded idea

Basically this.
No one will touch women players as they become more and more of a money sink.

it is a great way to introduce girls to the sport

or big niggers

or big trannies

or big black trannies

>tfw working for swedish company
>tfw will never earn the same as my swedish coworkers

>agree to introduce equality
Lol welcome to Pandora's Box, Sweden. It's not going to be enough for them. Our women's team actually got paid more than our men's team in terms of federation salaries but the women's team complained because the men made more with their club teams.

Get ready for Greta Stacy Svenson complaining that Zlatan makes $7 million playing for Los Angeles while she makes $7000 playing for Stockholm Women's FC.

Swedish men are U L T I M A T E cucks.

Imagine their salaies going for neetbux to shitskins muslims who are SETTLED and not gonna back, to single-mothers(aka whores), to child support to the mutt kids(e.g. african/brazilian father and swedish mother, many cases), to support imams and mosques

and what swedish men do? They can not even make it to the parlament or courts, because they have no balls and disciaipline to get to[-5% at uni and become the lawyers/judges/politicians, so their whorish women do that

if you see a swede, spit at him
his women will be happy to become your's

All they need to do is to say that everyone will be paid an equal percentage of the money that their organisation brings in.
If every player gets, for example, 1% of income of their respective organisation, surely that would be fairer?

If this is about the national team, which only plays a couple times a year, what exactly is the issue?

I think that CEOs would start to sweat if the idea of percentage salaries were put into the common consciousness like that.

We know you Salesmen bring the firm in loads of money but we are going to give the secretaries the exact same wage because that's fair

pathetic, I bet all my possessions that swedish female team gets the federation less money, lower attendence, lower tv audience

Have sex misogynist pig.
Women deserve reparations for centuries of sexism and enslavement.

centuries of protection

so?

got any spared room for me to live in?

yeah but what are the options to make this happen?
>pay women more
>pay men less
if you pay women more then the money has to come from someone's pocket
does it come out of the women's or both teams' bank?
this means somewhere less money will be spent
>trainers
>sport science
>facilities
>programs
>R&D
either from just the women's or both teams

or you take a harder route and pay the men less
you realise the money the players make is negotiates by the players with management
TSU negotiates to get the money he makes
imagine you ask Juventus to pay their women the same as men
the men will leave the club if they don't get what they negotiate for
the entire playerbase negotiatea almoat like a union for their pay and conditions
if you take it away will they still play or join a new league willing to pay what they are worth?
it has happened before in a few countries that some mogul starts a new league new teams and poaches players who want money