/ffg/ - Post MNF Edition

Waiver Wire is gonna be busy
>RIP Foles owners
>RIP Tyreek owners
>RIP 0-1 teams

Attached: 75834BA8-AC6B-4495-B1A4-54F42AB3BD86.jpg (842x430, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wjehrv3Xpts
youtube.com/watch?v=VFSnEuSMnng
youtube.com/watch?v=iVYR2ewd4Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx2XV_RDndg
youtube.com/watch?v=-cr39U2lUeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do I drop Christian Kirk for John Brown? Ppr

Keep this up for the new thread
>Marquise Brown or Terry McLaurin for 1PPR purposes.

My pros for Brown are speed and a better team. For McLauirin, size, good speed and probably the #1 receiver locked in for the whole season in Washington.

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Brown. He only played 12 snaps, was targeted 5 times, 4 catches, and put up those numbers. That's efficiency right there. Targeted 5 times on 12 snaps? That's almost 50% of the snaps he plays he's targeted that's ridiculous

>tfw 0-4
>one of those losses was by nearly 100 points
>no game was close
>researched all offseason long to prevent this from happening
>happening anyway
It's gonna be a long year bros

>tfw 1-0
>survived mcm & eckler thanks to luck retirement.
>opponent has never failed to win first round of playoffs.
>draft strategy was to be sober and give drinks.
>3qb is to get apart of any trade
Rate my team. 16 team, 1PPR, 3wr or te, no flex.

Attached: ff19.png (448x326, 85K)

Well /ffg/, who are the hot wavier wire pick ups this week?

Malcolm brown
John brown
Marquise brown
John Ross
Hockerson
Chris thompson

This is PPR. Here are my main targets to replace Rashaad Penny: Adrian Peterson (I'm also planning on getting Chris Thompson since I've got a couple other free spots), Gio Bernard if Mixon doesn't play/ Are Ronald Jones or Malcolm Brown actually worth rostering?

Malcolm brown yes absolutely 100% he's my top waiver add

Thanks, and based.

Conner or Chris Carson next week? Steelers at Seahawks

Kind of want to offer Mike Evan's for tyreek hill. Thoughts? I have Adam's, hopkins, and ridley to hold me over while hes out and a week 1 win already in the bank

Drop Coleman?

How much faab should I spend on malcom brown and hockenson? 1 ppr and all that jazz

Okay so these are the moves I am thinking about making on Waivers:

QB
>Drop Kyler Murray for Dak Prescott
Rivers is also available so kind of debating between the two

TE/WR
>dropping Vance Mcdonald
Hockenson is available. But I do have Waller who did good last night. Should I just run with him and drop Vance for someone Ross/one the browns or someone else?

Forgot to add this is a ppr league

So I feel comfortable with my starting RBs in my PPR league. Bell and Fournette. But my bench RBs are leaving me a little bit worried. Both Kenyan Drake and Philip Lindsay really shit the bed. Should I drop one of them or hold on and give them another week?

yes

Pls help. PPR

dont

Im fucking worried about evans with how shit jameis is, reek will be out a few weeks but having mahomes as his qb will really help if i manage to make it to the playoffs...

jameis is shit, but being shit irl and fantasy are different things. he was shit last year too but still was great for yardage when he was playing. arians loves to throw deep and they will have to because their D is shit which in theory is a great situation. atleast give it another week because the hill owner will probably accept that trade next week too unless evans gets injured, and if he does better you could get hill and maybe something else

Is it worth it to start Kenyan Drake for week 2 in full PPR?

My other options are:
1. Royce Freeman (playing Chicago)
2. Pick up someone from pic related

What do, bros?

Attached: C4304D3A-3204-4A8F-8343-5F07036886C8.jpg (750x1158, 301K)

Who is the best RB pickup this week? Singletary I feel could be a sneaky one. He isnt (at least on yahoo) very high on the transaction trends and he blew up considering his limited touches.

swap gurley with anyone on this bench?

Attached: IMG_20190910_103707.jpg (1439x1439, 175K)

yeah ill give it another week

Gordon if he’s in flex and you can sub a receiver in, Breida if he isn’t

will Gordon get fewer balls since AB will be in?

Do these seem like good moves? Pls respond

Yes but not as dramatically as people think. He’ll actually be open more often than he was against the Steelers as teams won’t be able to double/triple him every play while they worry about Brown.

Fuck it, burning my #1 priority on Hollywood Brown

Do i have a chance (left)?. It's a 16 man league before anyone wants to talk shit

Attached: 6fDAIfI.png (988x500, 35K)

>16 man
You sure you didn’t mean 6?

drop Murray for Prescott and pick up ross, drop Vance dance for Waller/hockinson (your choice)

>It's a 16 man league
Looks like 2 man

I already have Waller. So should I drop Vance for Ross? Or should I try and get Hockinson as well. My fear with with Waller is that the Raiders are so fucking garbage with so few actual weapons that maybe Waller will draw extra attention going forward.

Anyone? He has gotta be the best RB pickup this week right?

if I was you I would take hockinson and ross as TE and flex. steelers did not utilize Vance and their offense looks like dogshit; Hockinson was 6 for 9 with more yds than 7 for 8 waller

No you drop your bottom bench player. You have to have someone worse than CK

FUCK AB!

You took Jameis for QB, didn't you.
To everyone out there who did, you deserve this week and you deserve next week too when you take Keenum off the wire and he throws two picks before getting benched for Haskins.

Attached: images (3).jpg (254x198, 8K)

Most people drafted him, that's why he's not getting waver wire pick-ups lol. Most leagues have Brown from LAR as the best RB available.

This. I fucked up and drafted Henderson instead of Malcom Brown

Shit just noticed that he is owned in like 75% of leagues. Hopefully I can snag him

Umpa Loopa Dupity Do
I got a fresh football for you

I think you mean SF’s Mostert

Oh he's going to be a good pickup, but I doubt he will find many 15 + point weeks

Should I go with Kyler Murrays potential upside or stick with Rivers for a safer floor?

RB pickups this week:
Brown>Thompson (ppr)>ogunbowale(ppr)>mostert
Singletary is an add if he's available but I'd have him below brown too

How is singletary below brown? Like sure he looked good but he is in a full blown committee and definitely behind Gurley. No way he can put games up like that consistently, unless Gurley goes down.

Conner

Drop Christian Kirk in PPR for John Brown? 2nd priority John Ross? Maybe Chris Thompson?

get rivers

get John Brown if you need a WR. Malcolm Brown if you need a RB.

Get rid of Kenyan Drake he wont do shit

Start Drake if those are your only options

Malcolm Brown then Singleterry

Start Gurley. Don't be retarded

Williams is good. Their RB is good. Waller will be fine.

and i'd rather have Brown over Singleterry honestly

most people did. I'm praying I get him off waivers but i'm 7th so I doubt it. I'm hoping people will go for those WRs that went off or the Lions TE then their 2nd choice is Brown who is my 1st choice so i'll get him.

Brown is the better pickup

Rivers

Bills fucking suck they'll run the ball less

.5 PPR.

I got Kittle as a TE, but I'm also thinking of putting TJ Hockenson in my flex, but then I also have Tyrell Williams. Sooo, for week 2 for my flex:

>TJ Hockenson (vs LA Chargers)
OR
>Tyrell Williams (Kansas City Chiefs)

Thanks.

Williams of course

More interested in a running back on a good team, and I think browns workload will increase as the year goes on and gurleys knee starts taking more punishment

1PPR Christian Kirk + Carlos Hyde for Calvin Ridley and Damien Harris

Who wins and by how much

I have too many good players. Pick 2 WRs, 1 RB, and a flex please. PPR.

>Sony Michel vs Dolphins
>James White vs Dolphins
>LeSean McCoy vs Raiders
>Matt Breida vs Bengals
>Robert Woods vs Saints
>Adam Theilin vs Packers
>OBJ vs Jets

Right now I have Michel as RB2, Adam and Robert in WR, OBJ and James White in flex. Breida gonna get a lot of carries vs the shit Bengals though. Shady is about to own that backfield in the best offense in the league vs the shit raiders defense. Both Sony Michel and James White play the atrocious dolphins so I feel like I have to start both. Adam Thielin barely did anything last week so maybe start OBJ instead of a different guy in flex?

Williams

>keeper league
>drafted maholms in the 11th last season
>also drafted McCaffrey in the 2nd

Two headed dragon gonna get me the 'chip boys. I say this as the league's Browns lol

If i was Ridley owner, i'd reject offer, so obviously, who receive Calvin wins
Michel
Breida
Woods
Theilen

Thoughts on Michel and Chubb ROS? Week 1 went pretty poorly for me in the RB front

Yeah im the Ridley owner. My team got schlonged this week so im kinda in panic mode so i thought it'd be a good idea to shop some people.

I'll be honest i'm surprised you like Breida. Coleman left the game early last week and Breida didn't do shit.

Thanks bros. Am I going with Williams because the KC defense is shite and Williams is just more reliable than Hockenson?

Chub was ok week 1

because he'll get you more points

How fucked am i boys

Attached: 20190910_121645.jpg (568x1689, 218K)

>Breida didn't do shit
As well as Sony. But it doesn't mean that they will shit pants whole season. Now he is clear number 1. Mccoy is also good option, but they have Williams.

dude got 11 pts

Thoughts? 12 man league 0.5PPR. Not sure if Henry is legit or if Bell will get deded

Attached: IMG_52BC3F1F363B-1.png (690x912, 311K)

Start. Gurley.

Start Brees

>playing nerdstat

Attached: 1562348006619.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Trying to get rid of Gurley. Last week scared me. PPR.
>Send Gurley
>Get OBJ and Shady

Michel is gonna be a huge problem for u m8

Yeap. Plan on doing so next week. Any thoughts on Henry/Cohen/Ross package for Saquon?

do it. Get Barkley

>Any thoughts on Henry/Cohen/Ross package for Saquon?
It will not be accepted

The guy I'm trying to trade with likes to jump on the flavor of the week, so Ross probably looks pretty tasty to him right now. He's got no depth either so there is some hope.

Would you start Allen Robinson or Marquise Brown?

#1 waiver wire add?

Gallup
John Brown
Hockenson

12 team standard and my TE is Rudolph :(

Attached: steve.jpg (480x480, 28K)

who do they play?

Hockenson if that's your TE

Robinson versus DEN and Brown vs ARZ

Brown

Flex Options
-DJ Moore
-Will Fuller
-Courtland Sutton
Best bet?

You got any running backs?

Jordan Howard or Rashaad Penny

hockenson

thinking about sending cohen/cooks (or sutton) in a trade to get a decent rb. What's good value for this?

Fuller

how much to spend on Malcom Brown? I have Cook and Mack as my RBs, but don't have any depth after that. I have Guice, but he ded.

Add Peterson/Thompson

cohen/cooks for mack or jacobs maybe

Get rid of any Dolphins player ASAP.

Get Malcolm Brown, Chris Thompson, Adrian Peterson, or Raheem Mostert instead. Drop all Miami players as fast as you can.

I have 3 WR1s which I was happy about but 0 WR depth. My backup is Christian Kirk who i'm unhappy with. Luckily I have wayyyyy too many RBs so i'm gonna package to get a decent WR. What can I get for some combination of

>Matt Breida
>Devin Singleterry
>Christian Kirk

i'll send all 3 if it gets me a good wr. I have Adam Theilin, Robert Woods, and OBJ. I'd like 1 more good WR just for depth. PPR btw.

also considering dropping Christian Kirk for John Brown. Thoughts?

8-10% faab

didn’t get to watch the chargers and colts but did marlon mack do well because
>he’s a good back
>chargers d is shit

i’ve got mack and kerryone johnson i’m contemplating for a flex play this week and if it’s bad chargers d i’ll go with KJ but if it was mack and the colts playing well i think i’ll flex mack.

Hodl on Kirk for another week, he had a 22% target share and like 25% of the cards air yards. If he blows up next week and you still don't trust him you'll at least be able to sell high. Dropping him for John brown is a bad idea, you're basically going from one boom/bust type wr to another

Both actually.

Colts offense is looking like it will be the Mack show this year

Yikes. 5-8 season ahead for you I'm afraid.

Attached: bermanstache.png (242x323, 133K)

that’s what i like to hear. i sat mack and played KJ week 1 which was ~18 points i lost out on and i don’t wanna under/over estimate those two in two consecutive weeks. thanks m8s

drop vance mcdonald for hock/ j brown/gallup/d jax? waivers go through in a few hours and i’ve been mulling over the priority of those players the last few days

why?

>CMC, Sony Michel, James White, Shady (who's about to own that backfield), Matt Breida, DEvin Singleterry, Waiver in for Malcolm Brown i'm holding out hope for.
>Adam Theilin, Robert Woods, OBJ, Christian Kirk, Robby Anderson who i'm dropping for Malcolm Brown

Not the best team ever but it's pretty solid.

PPR league btw

think I could get anything decent if I package both Breida and Singletery? Maybe i'll wait another week before trading Breida I feel like he's about to have a good game.

if you only have 1 TE Hock. If you have another TE John Brown

that’s what i was thinking. i forgot to mention my other TE is henry. thanks for the help m8

Next time write fantasy in the title, faggot

Stick with Henry. Get Brown

I have never had an issue finding a thread. What is wrong with you people?

>ctrl+f
>ffg

that fucking easy.

Got someone in my trades wanting Singletary and giving up Guice, Kirk, and OJ Howard. Should I take it? I already have Kelce and Hooper at TE and I’m running low on running backs

... so no. You answered your own question.

Alright I have waiver priority number 1. Left is my team, right is the best available on the waivers. Is it worth using that first pick on any of these available players? Please help dudes.

Attached: my team.jpg (1012x948, 154K)

I mainly wanted to know if it was a good option for flipping Howard. The guy trading me him has no idea anyone’s value in this league

Might be able to get something from the Coleman owner if he's desperate

Drop Curtis Samuel

if you want a RB get Malcolm Brown
if you want a WR get John Ross

Drop Hooper for hock imo

no

For waiver priority 1 though? Waller is going to have Jared Cook numbers from last year. Do I really need another TE.

Ross over Hollywood Brown? idk about that.

my matchup this week. I'm debating adding viking defense for more stability. would definitely like a better RB2

add vikings def?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 5.44.26 PM.png (699x889, 177K)

drop Corey Davis or Trey Burton?

I need a WR and my current moves are:
John Brown
Marquise Brown
Mecole Hardman
Terry McLaurin
John Ross III

i think cleveland dst >> minnesota dst this week. which offense is scarier, the jets or the packers? are those the only two defenses you have to work with? i would target buffalo, houston, or denver more so than those two units.

How the fuck is Gallup not owned?

Why is Gallup so popular? Dallas assblasted a shitpoor Giants defense and Gallup isn't Amari Cooper.

Te positional scarcity is more important, come week 6 dudes are going to be begging to trade for him

Burton
Those dudes you listed:
Ross
Hardman
Mclaurin
Hollywood
J brown

Rank these 3 emerging tight ends:

Andrews
Waller
Hockenson

For Week 2 specifically, I have to say:
Hockenson
Andrews
Waller

I drafted all three lmao

Attached: 1544232900936.jpg (511x671, 41K)

>needing to draft them

I got Hock and Waller off the waiver, didnt even bother drafting a TE

That's literally impossible. Waivers don't go through until tomorrow. You mean you got them off free agency. Big difference.

I picked them up off the waivers after the draft dumbass

user might not be lying, my league has waivers before week 1

1. Put in a waiver order to grab Josh Gordon for Jordan Reed. Would he sub in for anyone, or would we still have him on the bench? Also is Gordon fucked cuz AB will be there next week?

2. Also, might grab one of the three tight ends from to replace Vance. Is it worth it, or are they bait?

3. If we traded Melvin Gordon for Le'veon Bell, who would he replace on the lineup?

Learning towards Sutton between him and Fuller

I would look at the teams in my league and see who those players would be valuable to, and aim for something I have a need for from their lineup/bench. The best values may be covering your weaknesses.

Show a pic of their matchups next week.

Attached: w2.png (640x654, 63K)

Crowder or Walker in FLEX this week? I am already set at RB/WR.

Delanie Walker? If so, definitely Crowder.

Cause he looked great last year too. Dak just missed him all the time. Gallup is poised for a breakout year

DJ moore's your best
bet

Anyone else firing up their shadys? Maybe I'm a delusional chiefs fan but I believe shady is going to own the backfield now. 1/2 PPR team on the left

Attached: Week2.jpg (1024x641, 152K)

I can't take this anymore. Someone just take brown off my hands

Yes Ross over Brown. Brown was only targetted 5 times. You want the guy with more volume because they'll be more consistent. Lamar Jackson only through 20 times.

AB named in federal lawsuit today, accused of multiple counts of rape, battery, and false imprisonment.

This fucking guy.

I really really want to but there's no one i'd replace.

>RB2 is Sony Michel vs Cards and I think he'll bounce back
>Flex 1 is OBJ
>Flex 2 is James White vs Cards who fucking suck and he's a ppr machine

Waller>hock>Andrews
Also lmao AB

>believing thots

AB is gonna play bros

No way I'm, touching Ross. That offense is shit and Ross is clearly a flash in the pan. Boyd and Green will both have a better season. Brown has a huge ceiling. He was only in the game for 15 snaps and was targeted 5 times. He will end up as the WR 1 on that offense.

Keep the Jets vs Browns or pick up Bills vs Giants? I'm starting OBJ if that even matters. If he scores a TD it'll kind of cancel itself out a bit and I don't like that.

ok fine do that sure whatever

If true, this is some peak Instathot bullshit.

Attached: EEJOVMKXoAAxWJ_.jpg (741x900, 127K)

I JUST WANT TO TAKE THE MOMENT TO LAUGH AT THE COMPLETE RETARD WHO SAID:
Josh Jacobs, Lamar Jackson, and Chris Carson were all bad picks

HOLY FUCK YOU ARE A STUPID FAGGOT AND I OWN YOU.

I KNOW YOU REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE

I say this every time some bullshit like this comes up. This is the united states of America. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. AB better not be suspended. Nothing better fucking happen because of this. I'm so tired of this kind of bullshit happening in sports. You simply accuse an athlete of something and OHHHH NO WE'LL SUSPEND HIM DON'T WORRY! Fuck that. The punishment comes AFTER the crime is PROVEN to have been committed. Not before. You suspend them after a trial not before it. Wait until the trial is over before any punishment is enacted. That's how our justice system works.

Lamar Jackson still fucking sucks. He had a lucky game. Luck. That's it.

Should've traded when he signed with the Pats

LOLOLOL GET FUCKED RETARD. I OWN YOU. JACKSON IS A TOP 6 FF QB THIS SEASON

Nah dude he might be a subpar qb but as far as fantasy goes he's great due to his ability to run like a running back

Would it be worth dropping Moncrief for McLaurin or John Ross in PPR?

no hes not. He fucking sucks. He got lucky that's it.

John Ross yes

HAHAAHAHAHAH IM A FUCKING FANTASY GOD AND YOU ARE A RETARDED TRASH THAT GOT FUCKING EMBARRASSED BY A SUPERIOR PLAY LIKE ME

You are dumb and I hope he tbags your fantasy team when you go against him

Desean Jackson somehow isn't owned in my league. Should I pick him up (I'm #2 on waiver) and flex him this week over Sony Michel?

Attached: 15823534_338314036550298_709437409823647823_n.jpg (720x960, 62K)

How low do you think I can buy AB from owners panicked by these bogus allegations

She has text messages that prove the allegations dude. He is fucked.

Awfully convenient she waits until days after he gets a fat signing bonus to hurl these allegations. She’s just like the liars who went after Drumpf

So John Brown and all 3 of the good young tight ends are available. Engram was a stud this week, but I should at least consider. Drop Justin Jackson for Brown, Waller, Andrews, or Hock?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10-21-23-03.png (1080x1920, 346K)

SHOULD I PICK UP CHRIS THOMPSON OR MALCOLM BROWN???

Attached: 1508542904841.png (428x651, 283K)

Ppr or standard scoring? Who are your other players? How big is your league?

I'm prioritizing Thompson, but I'm in PPR. In standard Brown might be better.

Some idiot in my (12 team, standard scoring) league dropped Larry Fitzgerald before the first weekend's games. How much of my $100 faab should I spend to try and get him off wavers? I'm not really weak at WR, I'm just looking to get appropriate value.

alright wat do
>AB signs with pats
>two brothers in my league trade AB for Keenan Allen with each other immediately after
>once trade is processed somebody offers OBJ for AB
>rape allegations come out
>guy receiving OBJ convinces enough people to veto the trade
>guy trading AB away is pissed
>AB isn’t even suspended yet
i’m the commissioner and i have half the league having voted against the trade and the other half thinking i colluded and forcefully vetoed the trade. the guy trading away AB is pissed and said he’s not gonna play next season. do i force the trade through and piss off half the guys or leave it as is and piss off the other half? what the fuck man all i wanted to do was play fantasy football with my friends.

anyone can fake text messages though

yes pick him up no don't start him over Michel

and I hope she uses them in trial and any suspension occurs AFTER said trial occurs. That's the way we do things. Innocent until proven guilty.

Brown

I did, in the 3rd to last round right before I drafted my D/ST and finally my kicker. Like any sane person would. However I'm picking up Josh Allen this waiver period

Brown regardless of format

John Brown or Michael Gallup in a PPR league? I’m targeting both but I really don’t know which one to make the higher priority if they’re both available. Thoughts?

Make this post in week 5

I dare you

John Brown. Gallup is the wr2 on a team built to run. Brown is the full route tree X receiver.

T Williams or devante Adams? I know it seems obvious but the Vikings d put the doubt in me.

Let the trade stand. They agreed to it. Live with it.

are those really your only options? Who is your other WR / who are you flexing or are you playing with non-standard positions

I don't know. I think Carson probably keeps the primary job and JJ is bellcow. Lamar is the question mark. If he can really throw, that's one thing, but I watched San Diego shut him the fuck down pretty hard last year with a dime package. I don't think they're bad picks. Especially Jacobs.

Help brahs

Guillotine league, 17 teams, every week the worst team gets cut and all their players are dropped to waivers.

This week AB, LevBell, and DJ Moore up for bids.

$1000 FAAB. How much do I drop on Lev to salvage this dumpster fire?

Attached: ff guillotine.jpg (1030x670, 85K)

you shouldn't. He fucking sucks.

J Jones and Sammy Watkins

I was wrong he's not even on waivers. These turds, however, are.
Who's my target?

Attached: 2019 HTL QBs.png (173x603, 45K)

I see. can't really help you with who to start but I would consider trading one of them for another position that you need, damn shame to have to bench one of those guys

Thanks, I will trade Williams for a rb

I think Stafford is going to throw for volume. He was top 5 for yards this week on 40 something throws.

Kerry Johnson, Sony Michel, or Josh Gordon for flex in a 0.5ppr?

Go for Stafford, if he's not available maybe Haskins or Dalton for junktime points?

Is Ronald Jones really worth going after in PPR if I can't get Chris Thompson or Malcolm Brown?

Rate my team.

Attached: Based and redpilled.png (1230x769, 130K)

It's missing CMC

I can't decide who to bench either.

>OBJ
>Adam Theilin
>Robert Woods
>Sony Michel
>James White
>LeSean McCoy

2 WRs, 2 flex, and 1 RB. 1 of these guys needs to be benched and right now i'm thinking Shady.

I couldnt get him unfortunately

Michel

Rank these RBs right now in terms of PPR scoring or you will lose your game this week:
>Chris Thompson, Malcolm Brown, Ronald Jones, Gio Bernard, Carlos Hyde

>all those qbs
Are you trading them?

Bench white while Michel is healthy. I would if I could

Malcolm Brown
Chris Thompson
Carlos Hyde
Ronald Jones
Gio Bernard

I play in PPR and he's a PPR monster so I hate doing it. You think I should start Shady over White? Maybe you're right.

PPR Do I start Tyrell Williams or Kerryon Johnson in my flex?

I know KJ had an awful week 1 but I think he bounces back against that awful Chargers defense.

I think this week white is gonna frustrate some people

I wouldn't bench white and michel. if the Dolphins week 1 performance in any representation of how their defense will be this season, everyone on the pats is going to have juicy stats.

Exactly

yeah but... Dolphins...

There are just too many targets on that team, I’m going to have to start him so I hope you’re right!

.5 PPR.

Besides Malcolm Brown, which RB on waivers is most likely to be the best pickup long-term?

Chris Thompson

I have the exact same question as you can see my running backs are fucked. .5 ppr

People available are:
Malcolm Brown
Giovani Bernard
Carlos Hyde
CJ Anderson

Attached: week2.png (379x709, 33K)

Get Malcolm Brown or Carlos Hyde. Put in waivers for both in case you don't get your first pick

Is it worth using waiver priority 1 for Hockenson?

thanks man, those were my first picks too.

i would think so but I guess it depends on your needs for your team. who do you have?

I already have Waller and Hooper but Im hoping that If Waller and Hock both become top 8 elites TEs I could trade one for a starting flex player.

i'd say go for it

what the fuck am i looking at

Do I drop dede Westbrook for any of the hot waiver wire WRs? I have Julio, davante, amari, Robby Anderson, DK Metcalf (10 team league, start 3 WRs, standard)

John Ross III> Tyrell Williams>Holly Brown
correct?
non ppr standard scoring no keepers.
also on the incredibly low, if not 0 chance I get two, is dropping Sterling Shepard worth one?

Tyrell Williams is a number one option that will be getting 7+ targets a game while Ross is the third option in a shitty Andy Dalton offense. Hell fucking no.

couldn't get lindsey either? or diid you not even know he existed, because that's understandable. He feels like he's going to go the way of peyton hillis

Is Malcolm Brown worth more than John Ross long term in a PPR league? Keep in mind I already own AJ Green.

.5 PPR. Who's worth dropping more, Kenyan Drake or Sterling Shepard?

Gio bernard if mixon ends up missing an extended length of time

Drake. Who you dropping for?

My waiver list goes (in order):

Malcolm Brown
Chris Thompson
Carlos Hyde
Ronald Jones II
Gio Bernard

All those are worth. Good move leaf

How much FAAB is Malcolm Brown worth? I have shit for running backs and am new to auction waivers. I saw some people say 20% but isn't that kind of high?

Thank you burger bro.

yes

What's the better play here. PPR. The end goal is to get a decent WR.

>Pick up Chris Thompson and use him to package with some other guys to get a good WR
>Pick up John Brown and hope he becomes consistent and if not also try to trade him with others for a good WR

Drake

Why the hell would you want Ronald jones

Brown, at least for this next week. What do you think you can get for Thompson?

20% is a little high, but I don't think anyone's sure how he's gonna be used for the rest of the year. If he winds up staying their goal line back for the whole season, 20% faab is a steal.

I have no idea but I play in PPR so i'm hoping to get a WR if I bundle him with Matt Breida. Hoping Breida has a good game this week so I can ship them 2 together.

If you can manage a better WR I definitely think it's worth that. Brown doesn't seem like he'd be the kind of guy you'd feel too bad about missing out on.

What do yall think about picking up Cincy DST? I haven't watched them play, but most places have them ranked pretty low. With this SoS though I'm tempted to go after them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 8.55.35 AM.png (1007x131, 38K)

I wouldn't

I have 2nd priority. Hockenson, yeah? Other option is a WR Marquise/Ross/McLaurin

Attached: fantasy week 1 2019.jpg (827x782, 84K)

Hock for sure

Drop Hunter Henry for Hock? It's not that i'm overreacting to Hunter having a mediocre game. I trust him to bounce back and be good. It's that Hock looks to be amazing while Henry will only be good.

PPR btw

Am I falling for too many memes here?

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-011210_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg (1080x2220, 208K)

I feel like Hunter will be safer and more consistent but doesn't have the huge game potential Hock has. Hunter will be a 4-6 catches a game for around 40-60 yards a game kind of guy but Hock will have some 3 catch 20 yard games but then explode for 8 catches 100 yards and a TD days.

yes to McLauren

others are good adds

Good point. I didn't realize he played for Tampa (Winston is awful). Thanks.

Sanu or Gallup in standard scoring?

>guy recieving OBJ
>guy trading AB
Aren't those the same people?

So I was invited in a 0.5 ppr money league, $10, nothing too serious and we draft tomorrow. Knowing what you guys know in week 1, who should I go for?

Who should I trade T.Y. Hilton for, now that his value is really high after that first game?

Amari Cooper

Is Edleman pretty much non startable now that AB is the main guy?

AB now has rape allegations to deal with and won't be playing for at least another week. Start Edelman if he's on your roster.

Bench Breida or Tyrell Williams for flex bros?

Bench Breida.Tyrell is gonna get targets after KC puts up 40.

Would you guys rather have the following defenses:

Titans vs Colts
Patriots at Miami
Panthers vs Bucs

Post your pending waiver wire budget transactions.

I have Darrel Henderson Jr and actually started him.. expecting something.. and it cost me the game. So I’m going to lock up that handcuff.

And Hockenson

Attached: 0C9D86B2-0807-48D1-B6AC-FCC81D448419.png (1242x2208, 551K)

Patriots. I'm playing them.
Miami sucks dick.

>jewjew
>keenan allen
>james white in the flex
>desean jackson on the bench

do I bring desean in? if so, who gets replaced? runningbacks are derek henry and leveon btw

.5 PPR.

Do I have the correct order?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 11.42.20 PM.png (762x266, 59K)

>want to make a trade which I know I'll benefit from and the other guy will lose from, yet he will likely accept
>tfw feel bad by fucking other people over so don't do it

>no FAAB

why

I guess that’s what you have to do I guess

>M brown wr, c kirk, gio bernard, golden tate, j crowder, Lockett and David Montgomery.
Bench is solid. Should I drop Montgomery for Malcom brown?
10 man ppr

You should have put the trade to see if maybe you're the one getting jewed.

10 team 0.5 ppr.

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-234238_ESPN Fantasy.jpg (1440x2560, 339K)

do it you pussy

lul no.

This is the first time I do faab. After waivers can't you just pick up defenses for free?

yeah if they're still there, you can claim anyone for free

The real answer is "it depends".
Some leagues have continuous waivers, which mean when one waiver period ends the next one begins a new waiver period. Other leagues go to free agency after the waiver period.

I took fatassburger as my qb. Rip

What time do the ESPN waivers go through? Isn't it supposed to be now?

anywhere between 130a-245a Pacific Time in my experience

Patriots

as your QB1?

Yes

Yeah we only play 1 qb. My whole league drafts qb early (Mahomes went 1st round). Lots of them have 2 qbs ex. Wilson and Rodgers lol.

There should still be some decent QBs in the wire if you don't want to have Ben as your QB

Just finished a trade. Some guy thinks he's buying low on Gurley but i'm pretty sure I made the right call. Sent him Gurley for OBJ and Shady. PPR. This was smart yes?

OH NO NO NO NO.....

Dropping Hunter Henry for Hockerson. WAivers about to go through and i'm 2nd guessing myself. Should I not do this?

yes

what? Fuck. Tell me. Gurley has fucked up knees and it's clear they're limiting him this season. Did I fuck up? Anyone else? Shady will own that backfield this week or next and OBJ is a solid WR1 and will connect with Baker every game. Also I don't think Gurley lasts the season he'll go down at some point.

No one knows with tight ends. Hockerson is the better player but since he's a rookie you never know.
He has more upside so I guess it's worth the risk.

I CANT STAY UP THAT LATE I WANT MY PLAYERS NOW I WANT THEM NOW

Attached: 1536622468597.jpg (680x680, 27K)

just cleared the entire waiver scraps lads, still 1st priority

feels good to be a NEET right about now

Attached: 1538513280530.jpg (417x413, 30K)

What are the chances I get all 3? I’m damn near last in waiver list

Attached: FABC20CD-D597-4D15-926D-7D3EA6C1CF68.jpg (1242x704, 87K)

Didn't get Hockenson unfortunately, but I did grab Chris Thompson and Terry McLaurin. I also replaced Rashaad Penny with Ronald Jones since Malcolm Brown got taken.

No one took Gio Bernard in my PPR league. Would it be worth dropping Ronald Jones for him just in case Mixon is hurt and then try to grab Jones back after this week?

I play in PPR so my first choice was Chris Thompson but someone with higher priority got him. Lucky I was smart and went with a backup and am now the owner of Malcolm Brown which is good too. Then I dropped Hunter Henry for Hockerson. And of course need to steam a defense this week so dropped Jets for bills vs Giants. Now i'm bundling Matt Breida and Devin Singletary for a wr.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 88F2EBFF-C1BC-498D-BF6F-09B458C67121.jpg (1242x1113, 169K)

Randy Moss > AB

just dumped Dede into the waiver for nothing

no regerts

I’d bid 30 range or more for Watkins

Someone dropped Curtis Samuel. Is he worth dropping Moncrief for in PPR?

Donte Moncrief is doodoo
Didn’t get Mostert, which QB should I try and trade for a RB?

Attached: F50E6ABB-A250-4062-888E-87DC3AB03F70.png (1242x2478, 1.07M)

Ended up with Hockenson, Amendola, and Hyde on the waiver wire. Worth swapping Hyde for Gio Bernard, Chris Thompson, or Chris Conley (All FAs)? Full PPR btw

PPR. Who should I drop Moncrief for? Curtis Samuel, Gio Bernard, Carlos Hyde, or AJ Brown?

Attached: Waffle Fries.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Anyone interested in fantasy Apehoop?

Just picked up Melvin Gordon from waivers, good decision?

yes if you have room on your bench to stash him a couple weeks. he's probably still rostered in most leagues

In PPR, should I grab Carlos Hyde/ Ronald Jones/ Chris Thompson.
Which one /ffg/, all are sitting there for the taking.

Should I drop sterling shepard for marquise brown? .5 ppr

Terry McLaurin also cleared waivers

Malcom brown or david Montgomery? I have dave but brown cleared waivers

PPR

Thompson

Amendola or AJ Brown?

Does Brown get suspended for this? That's all I care about. If he can play this season, I don't give a fuck.

>Josh Gordon on the waiver wire
Imagine playing in a league with literal retards.

Reading this made me laugh so hard for some reason. Thank you.

Well, I just went ahead and dropped him for AJ Brown. Upgrading to a better Ole Miss receiver.

Reminder that you're actually terrible at fantasy if you picked up Ross over other options.

If AB is innocent, this bitch needs to receive the same punishment had AB been found guilty. I'm tired of these THOTS and taking advantage of #metoo. Metoo as a movement has lost all credibility because these cunts have abused it and when sexual assault really does happen, it'll be the girl who cried wolf.

Let me guess, you have AB lmaooo

Correct and checked.

>playing with bengals fans
>ANDY FUCKING DALTON WENT FIRST OVERALL WAIVER
>John Ross went 2nd
well alright then. at least i managed to grab hock with the 9th waiver

Lads, I'm still steaming over not getting Hockenson. I don't even need a TE, but that kid is just great.

No problem, my fellow leafen friend.

Nice. He's killer.

who should get the WR2 in a PPR league this week?
>DJ Moore
>Tyrell Williams
>John Brown

Williams

Probably Tyrell, but John Brown has potential against the Gnats.

Antonio Brown
>youtube.com/watch?v=Wjehrv3Xpts

Attached: image.jpg (612x612, 57K)

Yes, Ronald Jones is ass

This sounds shitty, but what are the FF implications of the AB rape case?

I acquired Brady in a standard FF league, right after AB was signed by the Patriots. My other QB is Brees. Who do I start?

Attached: WATCH__Antonio_Brown_accused_of_raping_M_0_16323550_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Ronald Jones or Carlos Hyde in PPR long term?

Attached: Chungking-Express Faye Wong.jpg (1200x720, 215K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=VFSnEuSMnng

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1200, 554K)

Start all pats players? Or will they bench starters after the 3rd

Would trading my Todd Gurley for Ty Hilton be a good idea?

More Antonio Brown:
>youtube.com/watch?v=iVYR2ewd4Gs

Attached: image.jpg (756x1058, 667K)

I grabbed him with my last pick and then dropped him

12 team, 0.5 ppr.

Drop Njoku for Hockensen?

Dump AB asap he's not worth the headache

Should I just dump AB and if so who should I grab? My team is pretty stacked, the only thing I really need is another WR or te

I'd kept AB. He's playing for the Super Bowl Champs. He'll see more post-season action there than he would've at Oakland.

Attached: image.jpg (734x1000, 148K)

>dumping a player because some whore conveniently decides to regret having sex with him
The Pats aren't going to bench him just for that, other players have gotten away with much more substantial claims and still played.

Josh Allen @NYG or Jameis vs CAR

>implying postseason stats mean anything in ff

They clearly won't bench him but Goodell could power trip and suspend him at any moment. Plus if he keeps up the drama the pats could just cut bait, they clearly don't need him. I'm just tired of seeing all this shit about him and having to worry if I will get fucked by drafting him

Neither, find a non shit qb

He's worth grabbing but don't drop njoku unless you have another good TE. Drop a depth WR or RB instead

I got reasonably lucky with the waiver wire this week despite not have too terrible of a game (still lost), what should I do with my lineup? PPR ten man league.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 9.49.41 AM.png (606x1554, 285K)

Every single person drafted 2-3 QBs in this shit fucking league this is what I’m working with

Attached: 37825A92-5495-4B7C-8F7C-A46F616D77CC.jpg (1242x1380, 444K)

Enunwa out for the year, John Brown or Crowder?

Alright so got all the claims i made. Noticed Hockenson is still available, I have Waller but should I pick hockenson up just in case Waller is a bust? The only people on my roster im comfortable with dropping are Lindsay or Drake, but i was going to give them another week to see if they turn it around.

Lmao if QBs were flying off the board like that why did you wait so long to draft one? Fuck I would do Josh Allen I guess. His game this week is a little bit easier, plus I think his turnovers this week were just bad luck.

Would you rather have Terry McLaurin or Mecole Hardman with Tyreek out for at least 4-6 weeks, .5 ppr

Davante Adams
James Connor
Sony Michel

for

Nuk Hopkins

Would you do it?

>had zeke in 17
>bell in 18
>now brown that I traded for in the offseason
I tried to avoid trouble this year but it got handed to me in a trade that I couldn't resist. Didn't really lose anything of value but still. Will he get suspended like zeke a couple years ago or will they let him play?

>t. Contrarian faggot
He’ll be a flex option, good for 14+ team leagues

Chris Thompson maybe but I wouldn't. Keep Hyde.

Brown

Nope, I would rather the 3 players

Terry

I'm thinking of starting Jordan Howard @ ATL on sunday night football OVER Phillip Lindsay vs CHI. Feel like the chicago defence will fuck him. Thoughts?

Hyde

There is no way he doesnt get suspended. After this plus all the other shit this offseason. No way it isnt classified as "conduct detrimental to the league". However if you are lucky the suspension wont hit this year. The legal investigation and then the eventual NFL investigation could take all year.... but I also wouldnt be surprised if the NFL acts almost immediately. Luckily he wasnt a 1st rounder like Zeke or Bell would have been right?

yes

Keep Montgomery

I'm in a dynasty league so I might try to trade him in the offseason then. And no. I drafted Damien Williams in the 4th round and traded him for AB. He's my fourth best player under Kelce, Thielen and OBJ

He better. I'm so tired of the punishment coming BEFORE the trial. Innocent until proven guilty. That's our justice system.

I probably would desu, I’m not playing any RBs against Chicago unless something changes or someone big gets hurt. I’m torn between Lindsay, Sanders, White, DWill, and JGordon for an RB2 and flex

agreed

nope i'm just tired of this bullshit always happening.

Hyde

that's a good point. Maybe I shouldn't start them either if they'll blow out the dolphins then sit everyone.

You can get more. I got OBJ and LeSean McCoy for my Gurley.

I don't have him. I just hate when this kind of bullshit happens. Let the athlete play until there's a trial. Prove he's guilty then punish him.

Did I fuck up if I didn't trade Damien Williams if I don't have shady? I didn't believe shady would take the backfield but he looked really good.

nor should they bench him because he is innocent until proven guilty.

Goodell better fuck off.

>Play rival
>get girl to accuse 3 of the rivals star players of sexual assault
>get all 3 suspended
>gg

Drop drake for Hock

no his turn overs were because he fucking sucks

no

he better fucking not get suspended. I don't own him I just hate this bullshit every time it happens. Let the players play

yeah he got picked up but the guy who dropped him is an actual brainlet

There should be no suspension until after the legal investigation.

Flex white

Yeah. I mean at this point what are you going to do with him? His value has plummeted since the accusation, so if you trade him now it will be for peanuts. Hold onto him and hope he doesnt get suspended this season. Or hope the suspension comes fast and is relatively short. I think since it would be his first it would only be 6 games.

I don't have him. I just hate that this happens all the time. These days all you need to do is accuse someone of something. Fuck the legal system right? People are getting fired, suspended, etc off of another persons word. Innocent until Proven Guilty. That's the way it's supposed to be.

pic related. Dug this up from 2 years ago.

Attached: rape.png (480x3800, 1.76M)

I agree. I just told that user he better hope they were just unlucky and he will do better going forward. He really doesnt have any better options. Winston fucking sucks as well.

I agree. But this is the nfl we are talking about.

My current team. 8 team standard scoring (not PPR).

I just dropped:
>hooper for Waller
>Kenyan Drake for Marquise Brown
>Marvin Jones Jr for Malcom Brown

Did I go overboard on the wire? Who do I start?

Attached: one and 0.png (567x917, 129K)

Pick my flex PPR league:
>Tyler Boyd @ SF
>Michael Gallup @ WAS
>Allen Robinson @ DEN
>Devin Singletary @ NYG

I am leaning towards Gallup or Boyd

this is also the USA we're talking about where we are supposedly innocent until proven guilty.

Devin Singletary. I think hes going to take over the starting spot for the bills, and the giants defense is pretty trash.
Gallup is an interesting play too, but because its PPR i'd leave Singleterry. With his size and speed they should start running for screens for him, thats easy points.

>Henderson owner just traded for Gurley
>i'm positive he put in a waiver for Malcolm Brown dropping Henderson
>I picked up Malcolm Brown
>I can only imagine the rage hes feeling right now

but the Bills fucking suck they'll never run

PPR. Am I paying too much if I sent both Matt Breida and Devin Singleterry for TYrell Williams? I'm trying to get a WR and have a lot of RB depth

Wayyyyy too much

I torn with singletary. I was hoping to give him one more week to see if he actually takes more touches away from Gore. Im afraid his limited touches could really lead to a bust.

thought so

The Bills fucking suck so i'm trying to get rid of him. Maybe i'll regret that though

Is Adrian Peterson worth a pickup this week?

Odds are he ends up on the commissioners exempt list until the league is finished with their investigation, at which point they could either suspend or not suspend him.

I mean I wouldnt get rid of him, unless its in a trade for someone definitely better. He did look good and i do think eventually he will replace Gore. Just maybe not this soon.

I picked up Malcolm Brown. Was it a good pick up?

Tevin Coleman or AJG droppable for any of these guys? .5 I got White, KJ, DWill, OBJ and Juju in my other slots with Lindsay, Josh, and Sanders as well.

Attached: 9448D69F-5F4E-40BF-987F-FDA3216A057D.jpg (1242x1730, 539K)

Standard probably a decent start, better options in PPR I would imagine
Depends on you dropped but he should have standalone value regardless if they keep running Gurley like this
ARob

Fantasy pros has Lockett ranked higher than Diggs in week 2, but, no way. I think Diggs is the better start here

How shit is this? Dude don't feel comfy trading Edelman away before the Antonio news.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-114325.png (2048x523, 146K)

Don't hate getting Julio, Doyle is probably cut bait though

Adding Cohen is what's killing me

You over paid a bit but I don't trust Cohen as much more than a rb3. If your RB situation is set I wouldn't worry too much

Didn't accept it yet. I'm not set at RB2 since Sony decided to shit the bed.

John Ross, Jamison Crowder and Marquise Brown are on the waiver wire. Should I claim them when my current receivers are Michael Thomas, Adam Thielen, Josh Gordon, Terry McLaurin, and Larry Fitzgerald? 0.5 ppr 8 team baby league.

this is by far the worst 8 man league team i've ever seen

My 10 man and 12 man have better rosters than this. What the fuck are you doing?

Am i insane to bench Mike Evans for Allen Robinson in PPR?

I feel like Evans is either:
1. Going to get seriously hurt and score me nothing
2. Going to play half-gas to avoid getting hurt and score me almost nothing (just like week 1)

not insane. Who are your other starters tho?

I know i’m going to start Watkins this next week but i’m not sure wether to start Djax, Sanders, Thielen, or Ross in the other two slots? ppr btw

Attached: E1CF54E0-7959-4170-A949-5D1CA5785FC5.jpg (828x1382, 219K)

Vance McDonald or Jimmy Graham?

Should I stash Tyrell Williams or Jamison Crowder on my bench in my PPR league fellas?

Definitely Crowder, depends on the rest of your roster for Williams.

10 man PPR league. I feel good about the rest of the season but what do you guys think

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (635x688, 73K)

Its a double flex ppr league so i start 4 WRs

Right now my plan is
Start
>Tyrell Williams
>Chris Godwin
>Hollywood brown
>Allen Robinson

Bench
>Mike Evans
>Christian Kirk
>Mohamed Sanu

Do I start L. Jackson vs ARI or Josh Allen @ NYG this week?

Davante Adam's for antonio brown and James conner

Who wins? PPR

Alright, I'm stuck with Kyler Murray for QB and Jameis Winston on bench. Should I trade Cooper Kupp and Christian Kirk for Deshaun Watson?

Jackson

Depends on how this AB lawsuit nonsense plays out

Antonio Brown placed on exempt list.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Gx2XV_RDndg

Attached: image.jpg (1448x2048, 246K)

>scored 125 pts
>lost to Will Lutz by 8 pts
Fuck you Denver D. With my luck they're rebound this week and this Houston D I picked up will shit the fucking bed.

Lmao watkins is going to disappoint so many people. He literally does this shit yearly. Blows up a game or two then disappears.

If he stays healthy he's the #1 receiver for the chiefs the next 4-6 weeks

Is Aaron Jones gonna have a good season? I know he's a stud but I've been getting a lot of offers for him specifically. Should I sell when he's high or just hold on for the season? 0.5 ppr as fyi

Aaron Jones is the #1 buy-low candidate right now. Unless somebody is giving you a top ten WR or RB, tell them to fuck off

Some dude in my league was trying to sell high on him for some reason. He was trying to do aaron jones for theilen and I told him to fuck off. Packers look like they just won't use him

Ten man half-PPR
Rate my roster and moves so far (drafted unless noted otherwise):

Starters
QB Lamar Jackson
RB Mark Ingram
RB Chris Carson (got by trading T.Y. Hilton)
WR Davante Adams
WR DeAndre Hopkins
TE T.J. Hockenson (dropped Austin Hooper)
FLEX Keenan Allen
DST Bills
K Jake Elliott

Bench
RB Kerryon Johnson
RB Duke Johnson
RB Miles Sanders
RB Kareem Hunt
WR Will Fuller
WR Marquise Brown (dropped Justice Hill)

Thought pretty hard about the tight end change since rookie TEs usually aren’t shit, but I figure the rest of my team is good enough I can take the risk.

Attached: B4041F74-6EEC-4E60-B277-64652B896749.jpg (931x524, 63K)

i dropped tom brady for jameis

Attached: 1549211321282.png (645x773, 49K)

Obviously he shouldn’t be sold for high following that performance either, but I do think panic-selling him is short-sighted. The bears defense is a very difficult matchup, and I still expect him to be a top 15-20 RB over the course of the season.

Oh, and other notable guys on waivers right now are John Brown, A.J. Brown and John Ross. I thought pretty hard about John Brown over Marquise but I don’t trust Ross to stay good and A.J. has a QB made of glass.

What about Marquise Brown?

it seemed like a good idea at the time.

What do You boys think I should do with Antonio Brown? I want to try to trade him, or just plain on waive him so I don’t have to stress about what he does every day. But he is a once in a generation type player with a huge upside potential.

Attached: REEEE.png (900x900, 578K)

What does the rest of your roster look like?

This is my first year don't fantasy football I'm in two leagues with randoms on nfl.com platform. They are not active at all. Where do i go to join a league that is active with random people

*Doing

Fuck my running back situation is stuck in 2012
Who do I not start in 1/2 PPR league?

McCoy @ Raiders
Ingram vs Arizona
Peterson vs Dallas

Desean Jackson or Chris Godwin for WR2 this week?

Godwin

Hunter Henry ded

Bears defense at home is probably the worst RB matchup I can think of. People are trying to take advantage of the panic to get him cheap.

>random people
That’s your problem. Doing it with IRL a friends or family or coworkers is the best way to do it.

Who to drop for Brown that won’t backfire on me?

Attached: 07A0329F-1DF9-486A-B027-C01C33171ED2.jpg (828x981, 265K)

Who would you rather have the rest of the season, not just this week?
John Ross
John Brown
Marquise Brown
A.J. Brown

Freeman.

john brown

Ok, do I pick up Hooper or Hockenson for Henry? Henry just broke his knee

Like... just know...
Like since I’ve posted that picture

He’s out 4-6 weeks

Lmao I just dropped hooper for Hockenson today, and am now trying to trade Hockenson to the Henry owner and pick up Hooper again

is henry definitely out for that long?
he's my only rostered TE, should i drop him and pick up a new TE or just pick up a stopgap and hold on to him?

So... Hooper?
But yeah that’s like breaking news, was crazy to watch that update

I have Aaron Rodgers but I'm nervous about him. Wanted to pick up Dak but someone beat me too him on waivers. Should I go for one of these guys over Rodgers?

Attached: 20190911_123155.jpg (1080x1872, 684K)

Attached: 48986BC8-7437-4FE4-A3C4-E1CEA5DB9EF4.jpg (618x691, 237K)

need a te
friend offered to trade me hooper
would i be fucking myself if i gave him ridley for him? i'm deep at wr

FOR GOD SAKES, HOCKENSON OR HOOPER

Attached: 41884ED8-31CE-4EB5-8B38-5EE8D205B60B.png (500x448, 137K)

If you draft a QB high like rodgers, you ride him out but Brees isn't bad to fall back on

I like Hockenson slightly better. I dropped Hooper for him BEFORE the Henry news, so now I’m trying to get the Henry owner to overpay for Hockenson, then I can just pick up Hooper again.

Hooper is safer, Hockenson has a higher ceiling but rookie TEs are notoriously worthless in fantasy. You’d be hoping he breaks that trend.

of course the chargers announce this after the waiver wire. Goddamn amateurs.
Should I pick up Vance Mcdonald? Jimmy Graham?

Witten, Higbee, Graham, Andrews
1/2 PPR
Who is the best option here?

Who should I be starting this week at RB and Flex? Playing one of the tougher teams in the league so was thinking I might go all in on the Pat's raping the dolphins and put white at flex

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-154955_ESPN Fantasy.jpg (537x1264, 178K)

Andrews > Higbee > Graham > Witten, but I wouldn’t feel bad streaming any of them

My Bench is
D Montgomery
Duke Johnson
A Peterson
R Jones
M Sanu
G Tate
D Parker
I feel like my bench is deep enough to survive without him, but i would be a lot more confident having AB type numbers weekly (assuming he plays and survives his MeeToo case)

Attached: 16A0EC5C-95C2-465A-A115-885F68D21EC2.jpg (828x873, 248K)

Normally I’m the “don’t get cute and sit your obvious starters” guy, but Winston looked downright awful so Evans may not necessarily be a set and forget guy. I’d still lean towards keeping Evans in but it’s a genuine question for this week.

thanks

Someone dropped Josh Gordon in my league

Drop Landry for him?

Yes in an instant

Man I really don’t like your receivers outside of him. He’s going to survive this case, but I remain unconvinced that he’ll put up AB-with-Steelers numbers since the Pats have Gordon and Edelman to feed as well. If you’re more confident in your receiver corps than I am, I’d say try to trade him straight up for a back-end RB1 to top-end RB2, especially since Kerryon looks destined to be a committee back.

So what do you think about james white at flex?

Man I wish I played in a baby league with retards like so many people who post in here do

>I’d still lean towards keeping Evans in

I couldn't fucking believe it either

Attached: Capture.png (638x64, 7K)

Ahaha what the fuck?
Congrats on your championship

There's like 4 teams that know what they are doing so our league ends up being "who can take advantage of retards the hardest wins"

Sounds like fun, cheers and good luck

He's going to be playing everydown and last game he had the best debut for a TE ever. I'm rolling the dice on him but fuck it, with Henry out I need somebody

How do I un-fuck my RB situation?

Attached: Capture.png (400x759, 72K)

Is starting Dak over Matt Ryan this week an insane overreaction?

Only thing that concerns me with hock is a potential lack of passing volume from the Lions but he's probably the most NFL ready rookie te since gronk

Nope I'm all in on the new look cowboys offense. Kellen Moore is playing to daks strengths and actually trying to scheme guys open

started fournette and gurly
ekeler and mack on the bench

If your roster is good otherwise, I’d say go Hockenson. That’s what I’m doing, because even if he busts there’s a good chance the rest of my team can bail him out and if he winds up being elite you are a strong championship contender. If you’re middle of the pack go with Hooper since having a few more guaranteed points can make or break your matchups. If you’re terrible, go Hockenson since Hooper’s higher floor doesn’t matter as much if you need to swing for the fences to win.

>fournette over ekeler

Fucking top kek my dude

Is this worth it? I mean, my qbs are Winston and Murray, and these two WR's are on the bench.

Attached: trade2.png (512x163, 11K)

SHould I start Michael Gallup (13.01 vs Redskins) or Chris Godwin (13.51 vs Panthers) this week

That's no fun. I'm glad I'm in a competitive league where everyone cares about winning

My team is iffy...
But if I hit right on my booms (I think Gallup will be a freak and Chirstian Kirk as well (I was also praying for Gordon but fuck AB))

Attached: my team.png (680x723, 56K)

Gallup
Winston makes his whole team trash

Neither

If you are worried about Gurley trade him now

That or pick up Malcolm Brown while he's still available

see

Depends on your starters I doubt this accepts tho

Why not brown?

What do you guys think Djax or Thielen?

Do I start Big Ben vs SEA
Or
Baker Mayfield @Jest

Here's the team. He agreed to it over messenger, I won't know for sure until he is off work later.

Attached: team2.png (281x720, 58K)

Neither what other QBs are available?

No one i’d care to use at the moment

Attached: 9436F7FA-17DC-4A4A-A221-4C05EB57BC14.png (750x1334, 229K)

Yeah it's pretty much a steal then

AB will draw targtes away from Gordon is my thoughts

I see what you mean, Baker might be the safe bet but Ben has a bigger upside and considering Eli just threw for 300 no ints against Cowboys, Keenum could be a sleeper as well

Right, is Ross still available you can pick him up and drop Gallup

Raiders versus Broncos.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-cr39U2lUeg

Attached: image.jpg (1388x1207, 169K)

Please. Gordon is obviously worth rostering, but he isnt just some team changing addition

I don’t want to drop gallup I think he will have 900 yards minimum this season

Should I trade my Leveon Bell for Devin Singletary and Calvin Ridley? 0.5PPR. I have John Ross, Larry Fitz, AP, and Gio Bernard on the bench

Attached: IMG_803B6D598FD5-1.jpg (529x978, 223K)

Ok but I wouldn't expect too much from him as 3/4th option unless the Cowboys blow the doors off of everyone this year

No

NEW

original guy with gurley, scooped up brown on waiver, start him over gurley?

Reasoning? Singletary got 48 snaps and participates in passing game. I'm not sure if Bills O-line is shite though. Also Calvin Ridley seems to be legit.

Not me
Fuck that it's too easy.

Definitely not.

Why are you so high on girlyboy?