I'm so sick of white qbs being carried by the system. Drees was responsible for 10% of that drive...

I'm so sick of white qbs being carried by the system. Drees was responsible for 10% of that drive, meanwhile Watson threw two DIMES to give them the lead.

So sick of this shit.

Attached: 1554976091868.jpg (743x1321, 213K)

Get fucked.
Nigges qbs not even once.

At the end of the day QB will always be a position of intelligence. Running will only get you so far slave boy

blacks are physically superior and should play rb, wr, corner, etc. qb is a cerebral position, not their strong suit

Just leave the high IQ spots (QB and HC) to the white men.

Lol stay mad nigger. Whites are superior QBs

>no white boys
She fell for the BBC meme. Meanwhile IQ is a proven fact. A 100% nigger qb will NEVER win a SB. Wilson's white genes led him there.

if that nigga was smart enough he wouldn't have left time for Brees. A white QB would have won that game ez for the Texans

Bullshit that was on the coach and defense. Who plays prevent defense with 6 seconds left when all they need is 3 points?

When are you going to stop spamming this goblina?

>he doesn't know about Doug Williams

Black QB leaves time for Superior White QB to make a come back.

>Blames white people

who is this goddess?

>Bring up race every time they can
>Watch eggball

You amerimutts are something else.

Said the Muslim living in Germany.

>Be Germuslim
>Lose the World War bowl TWICE

at least you're not racist

You still have mahomes

who is this girl and why do people keep posting her?? help!

hes a mutt it doesn't count. antifa faggots like op want full blooded nig to win it

DURKA DURKA DURKA

mudshark marissa

Attached: 1546912921285.jpg (402x1344, 207K)

not coming up? whats her full name?

Attached: me.jpg (398x916, 61K)

The only think pol kids know about the pre-1999 world is that it was awful and full of forced diversity

Her face is just off somehow, idk like an alien or something.

whats her insta?

Doesn't matter everyone here would fuck given chance despite that she's a walking cumrag for black guys

Attached: mar.jpg (3264x1760, 1.95M)

(((Elman))) lmao

And his black genes caused him to throw the ball at the 1

This
These virgins always playing pretend with their non existent standards

Why do people care about other people’s sexualities

Side effect of adult virginity

i dont care if she just got creampied by a nigger I'm still eating this goddess' pussy

>stoolers FANS are cuckolds
OH NO NO NO

I'm smashing but I'm not eating it

only fags don't eat pussy and ass

It does matter, she's weird looking, and I wouldn't fuck her.

I don't eat pussy unless it's been quite a while since she's had another dick in her. Ass eating is gross

i fucked a girl like this before.

thislike there's so many skanks that are blonde and have a decent body. incels who cry about race need to improve themselves instead of whining and crying on the internet.