I wanna die. I didn't even care we were losing until that last drive by Watson. Someone cheer me up

I wanna die. I didn't even care we were losing until that last drive by Watson. Someone cheer me up

Attached: JJ.png (320x315, 57K)

your team sucks and your life sucks too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CHAT SHIT GET
B A N G E D
A
N
G
E
D

you guys blew it, you should feel bad

>prevent defense with 6 seconds left on clock
I honestly belief the average madden player could out coach BoB

Your head coach decided to go with the prevent defense even though Drew Brees only needed 8 yards to get into field goal position. There's nothing I can say to cheer you up.

blown the FUCK OUT

C U C K E D

If it makes you feel any better, JJ Watt looks like shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Listen, yall, I hate BoB as much as anyone else. But he has nothing to do with the fucking defense. It's Romeo Crennell's shitty geriatric nothing but man coverage except in the worst possible moments and never blitzing defense.

>cheer me up
You get a free W next week and you're probably going to win your division.

they were back there covering the point spread

IMAGINE ACTUALLY NOT BEING 1 - 0

oi I am laffin

Attached: titans aha.jpg (294x361, 57K)

I don't understand how you didn't see it coming. 37 seconds with prevent defense to kick a field goal, after you literally JUST scored a TD in 20 seconds, and you're surprised? You're a moron and deserve to feel bad. There was no reason to get your hopes up.

This thread is amazing. Mainly because I was unaware that the Texas actually had any fans.

Watch us on Sunday. Dome babby is going to look like a clown in sunny LA

Attached: E1134C27-98DB-4EC2-B4B5-AC330E49BBDB.jpg (1604x2298, 860K)

Your qb is made of glass though. I wouldn't piss off the football gods too much.

SERIOUSLY WTF how does that old ass motherfucking white piece of shit do it? they got their asses kicked ALL NIGHT just to rip my fucking heart out at the end. FUCK THIS GAY SPORT

Don't worry you're a bad team in a really really bad division. You'll make the playoffs easily

i'd bet my house on Mariota winning a ring before watson

Attached: memeiota quote.jpg (3794x3002, 3.36M)

What was that defense on the last play? They were covering deep like Brees was going to go for a TD. He was only 10 yards away from FG range.

It's too bad the Saints have smart receivers that get down in open field to stop the clock unlike most teams, not even mentioning Brees. The backs should've dropped and contained it better. You put up a good fight and took advantage of the break you got with the penalty, but what can you do. Better luck next time.

It was the right defensive play but Brees even called the audible because he noticed they were covering deep

I believe Mariota is a better qb too. Titans always have health issues with their QBs though.

I honestly don't fucking care if they win the division, if they make the ploffs, if they get to the AFC Championship, if they win the Superb Owl BoB needs to get fired.

ur mom gay

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

t. Romeo Crennel

>mariota OR watson winning a ring

Attached: 1558930508488.jpg (750x747, 37K)

He is the HC, he has everything to do with every aspect of the game, If he cant handle it then maybe he should go back to being an OC

you mean moms. plural.

Not a Texans fan, but where the fuck was JJ Watt at? That nigga didn't do shit.

>Ian Rappaport: "Texans trainers fear Deshaun Watson suffered spinal contusion"

At least we know he has a spine, not like some other QB's

Saints did the same thing when the Texans took the lead. I will never understand why teams abandon what they've been doing all game just to give up 30 yard passes with ease.

>I will never understand why teams abandon what they've been doing all game

Because if either team rushed more than 4 in those situations the DC would take flak if the outcome was the same. The Texans at the end were terrified of Brees and probably figured it would have been better to risk a 55+ yard field goal than a dragon

well the dc still takes the flak and even the damn commentator called it retarded

Any webm of hopkins suplexing?

It's easy to play Captain Hindsight up in a booth.

Should've been playing sticks.

The commentator who's knowledge of the game comes from officiating and defended that retarded game clock situation before halftime only to backpedal at the end? Nobody watching that game had any doubts Brees was going to make a completion there, it was just how many yards he was going to get.

it's also easy to recognize the field position, clock, and timeouts left on both the sideline and booth

booger played in the nfl retard

the texans were a drive earlier how did that work

You should be coaching in the NFL then. Did you send in your resume? This is big news.

I actually see this as kind of a good thing. I would've never imagined we would score 28 on the Saints let alone send them running for a 59 yard FG with one second on the clock.

Watson looked fantastic, Tunsil showed to be a good addition to the O-line and the offense ran pretty well with Hyde and Johnson. We lost to a SB contender, not the end of the world. Also, need I remind you that NO lost their first game to Tampa last season? Its all good Texans frens.

Attached: texan pepe.png (335x375, 88K)

underrated kek

at first glance i thought it might be tough to know if they were gonna hail mary it, but NO wouldnt have saved the time out to just chuck up a prayer with 6 seconds left

absolute brainlet defense

>But he has nothing to do with the fucking defense.

Well then he's a shitty fucking head coach if he can't override a dumb decision by a coordinator. The buck stops with him.

A dragon with 6 seconds has to be a TD or they won't have time to call the timeout.
I can't believe people are that stupid.

You'll probably still win your shitty division being 8-8 so chin up little buddy :)

Disappointed this isn't a real quote.

Attached: 1547984241105.png (1030x1238, 584K)