Which is the four countries with full points in the qualifiers will be the first to drop points?

Which is the four countries with full points in the qualifiers will be the first to drop points?

Attached: Image.png (1000x1000, 52K)

italy

all but belgium

Italy.

>England
Always smash the qualifiers, get cocky and underperform in the actual tournament because of arrogance

>Spain
Will try hard because of zoomer nostalgia for 2012

>Belgium
Are good

>get 30/30 points in qualifiers everytime
>get shat on by mexico iceland russia Lukaku and so on

No one will drop points.

I want them to go far, but it'll be Spain.

Who cares England is winning it anyways

This. I feel bad for Spain. A lot of talent but this team isn't gonna win shit.

No one seems to actually have read your question. It will be England most probably, they’re the only ones left to play now and Kosovo hasn’t lost in ages. If they win, they’re still the most probable team of the 4 to drop points, in October they’re the first to play and they’lle be playing the Czech away.

hi, is this /elite/?

This is the English way. Ram it down the throats of Lithuania and Azerbaijan in qualifiers, then go to the tournament and grind out a dull 1-0 or 0-0 against your Algerias, your Russias, your Paraguays, then get crushed by the first tough opponent. This is how we built the empire. Dab all over a bunch of spearthrowers and currymunchers, while avoiding France and Germany at all costs.

>we
pretty clear you're not english you wog.

They fucking battered the Czech 5-0 at home, not a chance they don't win that game. Kosovo isn't anything hard for this England squad either.

Italy, since when we hits the math we go full farmer with the subs

Based

has a euro/wc champion won all matches both in the final phase and the qualif ?
That's what i'd call a grand chelem

we are playing against greece and liechtenstein though

Paki

based, but bluepilled
England have improved since the WC, I think they could beat a good team at the Euros.

only russia, first euro edition, they only played 4 games tho lol

England are the qualifying world champions. Haven't lost a qualifying game for Euros or World Cup in nearly 10 years, (10th October 2009)

Since then: won: 33, drew: 9, lost: 0, goals for 114, goals against 16

what I'm still waiting to see is england to score the first goal then not collapse during a big game
haven't seen them managing that for over a decade. total inability to pacify their opponents when england has the lead.

Italy. We just need 4 points to qualify and from now subs will play the games. They can win easily with Liechtnesteiner, but Greece will play to the death and could at least draw.

typical italians saying italy to unjinx temselves, you think I don't know you?

>England have improved since the WC
how can you possibly say that the only semi-relevant games we have seen since the WC were the NL and I wasn't impressed

Italy should have lost points in Finland because NO ERA

based
cringe

>shitskin supports shitskin
POTTERY

Tbf. We've always been dealt piss easy groups. Cannot remember the last decent team we played in a qualifying game.

Lelgium, them and the clogfuckers are the two biggest chokers in Yurop

Italy. They are the masters of the 0-0 draw regardless of who they played with in qualifying.

not anymore, they swallowed the non pragmatic offensive pill

this. I'm baffled how they alway take an early lead only to shit the bed.
Last EC, 1-0 to Iceland then lost 1-2
Last WC, 1-0 to Croatia then lost 1-2
NL, 1-0 to Netherland then lost 1-2

I always wonder why teams that cruise through qualifiers don't really perform at tournaments.
England would be good example, Italy would be good counter-example until recently.

Complacency, no real test