LAUGH AT ENGLANDS SMALL UGLY DAUGHTER(north ireland)AND SON (IRELAND)

Thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Hahahahahahahahahahgaa hehehehehehehehehehehe hohohohohohohohohohohoohohohohohoho hahahahahahahaha

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND WE ARE TJE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD

Attached: Download (1).jpg (284x177, 9K)

Looks like a few months of shitposting was enough to make germagay go completely off the rails, F

I hate sharing these islands with these worthless Celtic monkeys. All they do is embarrass us.

>Celebrating this hard against fucking Northern Ireland
How far Germany has fallen.

Cope HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA only England is based Rest of Britain is irrelevant shit

English people are on average 60% Celtic. The Angles, Jutes and Saxons were diluted to fuck

>only England is based Rest of Britain is irrelevant shit
>tf
>tp
A German calling England based? I'm in genuine shock.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 3e33286a6a3550649085318353f60e08.jpg (394x640, 72K)

would cunt your face in irl lad

Attached: 1564056937280.jpg (542x616, 95K)

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

I guess the impotent rage of having your women raped by muslim refugees has been channeled into celebrating a win over a country with less than 2million population. Well done, Ahmed.

>chatting shit about ireland
Last time we shared a qualifying group, we took ye for 4 points ya thick

Attached: shen long.jpg (620x373, 45K)

cringe

>cringe

Indeed, Jamal.

Attached: France 2019.jpg (474x283, 21K)

>his country doesn't own islands....instead, his country was the owned island

OH NO NO NO NO

We do own islands, Jamal.

>The coloniser being colonised

OH NON NON NON NON

>your house is slightly more on fire than mine
We're all in the same boat you retard, only there's been absolutely no push back from us. Germany have AfD, France have LFN, we have nothing comparable. Don't know where you're getting the smug attitude from.

Attached: Sinead O'Connor is now a Muslim and this is praised in our national media.jpg (750x550, 47K)

>We're all in the same boat

It's not even close you mental midget.

>We do own islands, Jamal.

you don't even speak your own language. go back to /pol/ and go hide behind a shitty memeflag

oh, thanks :)

Lads, I don't think this one has read Project 2040. Don't be too harsh on him, it will be a bitter blow to swallow.

>a new motorway between Cork and Limerick

Oh no.

An African man of French nationality telling off an Irish man in English about not speaking his own language.

We're you trying to be ironic, or does it come naturally?

poltard oh poltard, grow up and stop wasting your youth being an idiot.

You leave both Irelands alone, mate. That behaviour ain't on.

Who are you calling a poltard? I'm laughing at the idea of a French guy telling someone off for not speaking his own language, in English.