19-0 celebration thread

we did it bros

Attached: 51pbeqynfyl_ss500_.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x580881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Supposed to be 19-0 in 2017
Instead it was 13-4
Have sex

Worryingly the gnats don't seem to be owl capable after yesterday.

gosh it would have been great to win a super bowl and a perfect season IN THE SAME MOMENT. new england fans will never feel that magic because of the big blue wrecking crew incredible

dailymotion.com/video/x580881

The gnats were Wild Card teams in both their victories against the Pats.

Stop

i still worry about them until they're mathematically eliminated from the playoffs

19-0
Sets the SS fewest points allowed record.
Sets the SS fewest yds allowed record
Sets the SS most points scored record.

That is a conservative estimate.

They were a division winner in 2011. A bad one, but still

>one of the weakest schedules
>best offense with godlike weapons
>top tier D
>Best coaching staff
>top tier kicker

If Gronk didnt retire I think they legit would have skipped their way to 19-0. Chiefs vs Pats in the AFC championship will be the real superbowl. Just like last year.

Funnily enough, the 2007 Giants also lost their opener against the Cowboys in Dallas. In 2011, they lost their opener to the Redskins.

18-0 Patriots vs 9-7 Gnats this year would be pure kino.

Would the Giants get an all round bye in this scenario?

whatever

Attached: 1567999857413.png (1795x1080, 1.14M)

>if Gronk didn't retire

they replaced Gronk with the tandem of Antonio Brown and Josh Gordon. How are teams supposed to cover Brown/Gordon/Edelman? One of them is going to be wide open on every fucking play.

I saw the Patriots schedule yesterday and it made me fucking rage. The only good teams they face all season are Dallas and KC, and BOTH of those games are in New England in the winter. Fuck this garbage ass WWF league

Attached: 1525751369144.jpg (593x601, 44K)

yep.

They play in the easiest division in football. NFL is rigged and it's pretty easy to see except most fans are NPCs so they're not smart enough to realize or care

i miss him so much bros and we put up 30 on dey ass

Attached: 1568001608774.jpg (1396x2000, 570K)

Reminder that the AFC East is statistically one of the tougher divisions in the NFL. Also schedules are set by an algorithm - 14 of the 16 games for every single season are set in stone, as in I can tell you exactly who your team will be playing in say 2025 in 14 of the 16 games. The other 2 games are also determined automatically at the end of the preceding regular season... as soon as the season ends, I can tell you who these other two games are played against.

Yea Forums really is full of brainlets.

>there are no "bad" teams in the AFCE

>undefeated Chiefs vs undefeated Patriots in week 14

absolute kino

Attached: tom-brady-patrick-mahomes-meme.jpg (780x439, 47K)

I'm a fan of A-Rod and the Packers but I gotta say, Belichick is straight up playing 7d chess in this league. I feel like the other teams are just letting Belichick squat above them all whilst spreading his own buttcheeks open, and just allowing themselves to get shit all over.

He'll be back when they're like 11-0

Attached: based gronk.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

I already get to work with my father AND he's not a sociopath. Pretty great.

yes, we all know it's set for the most part but we don't know the home/aways yet. No one's arguing the algorithm but rather than most above average teams could run the division table if they had to play Buffalo twice, the jets twice, and miami twice

Also, until someone else regularly wins the AFCE they aren't competitive

a giganigga latches onto you, but you're powerful enough to just drag him around

i meant to put that in the gen and didnt want to wait 5 mins. But what nfl team do you guys coach and how many sb have you won? bb obviously loves his sons, you can find the rare clip of him talking about how proud he is of them.

>They play in the easiest division in football.
The Patriots have done almost irreversible organizational damage on a psychological level to their three divisional opponents through sheer force of success. There is a reason why the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins are continuously in disarray. They're like ships lost at sea waiting for the day when Bill and Brady just eventually go away so they can make landfall somewhere.

and then they went on to win 2 more owls after that

>atche tee tee pee colon slash slash double ewe double ewe double ewe dot daily motion dot com
yikes and cringe

hmm... this underaged virgin seems to have transformed into an amalgamation of internet buzzwords. strange

>tf
>tp

I'VE PAID MY DUES
TIME AFTER TIME
I'VE DONE MY SENTENCE
BUT COMMITTED NO CRIME
AND BAD MISTAKES
I'VE MADE A FEW
I'VE HAD MY SHARE OF SAND KICKED IN MY FACE
BUT I'VE COME THROUGH

Attached: 1.jpg (440x440, 59K)

>he unironically believes Eli The Autist can in any way shape or form win more than 2 games

He's been absolute bottom of the barrel hot steaming garbage for 5 straight years. Now i understand why he's still starting QB, NY is such a mediocre team they think"this is the year just watch him "

>@MIA
>@PHI
these will be close

congratulations on describing a clip that we've all seen 100 times

It's very unfair. The Bills, Jets and Dolphins are always trash.

says the seething boomer stuck in the year before the end of the mayan calendar

Dolphins made the playoffs 3 years ago and Bills made it 2

>there are no "bad" teams in the AFCE

unlike the Browns, right? there's no way Shittsburgh was propped up by an 0-16 team is there?

At this point the patriots shouldn't even have to participate in the regular season. It's a waste of time and effort. Just give us the 1 seed and call us in January

Attached: 1349036703421.jpg (960x540, 237K)

The irony of the Ravens stadium in the backround. When they made the move from Cleveland they replaced Bellichek with a media friendly head coach.