Football today. Get hyped

Football today. Get hyped.

Attached: football.jpg (786x670, 57K)

Spme of you boys are ok, don't come to Estonia tonight

>international qualifiers

Attached: 1567745398064.jpg (240x240, 18K)

10 quid says we lose tonight.

t. Nations League B cuck

Will the norn iron game be on terrestrial TV in England lads, like itv4 or something? I'm at work so can't check.

What will be Germany’s excuse when they get killed by NIre tonight?

Na its on sky

Croatia -1.5
Netherlands -2.5
Slovakia-Hungary draw
Macedonia will win
Germany wins (sorry)
Poland-Austria avoid
Russia wins 2+ to nil
Cyprus -2.5
Belgium wins
Slovenia wins comfortably

You’re welcome

The N.I meme ends tonight

who's the sad bastard making threads at 8am for fucking qualifiers? it's the same twat who was arguing sterling is bad in the bulgaria thread. knew he was a pathetic neet

no I'm a different twat I'm just bored

fuck off neet, sterling is best player in england and you got btfo, fuck off, cunt, i'll call you out in every thread ur in

haha yeah

Probably about as pathetic as the other guys posting in this thread

>says sterling is shit for england
>gets btfo by me
>neets it up to hide his tears
pathetic

Based and hahayeahpilled. This guy is a schizo btw. Thinks everybody who doesn't suck Sterlings dick is the same person. Had an autism argument with somebody in the England v Bulgaria thread. He's in other threads too.

twat, pathetic neet, sterling is england's best player and if you spent your neet time watching football you'd know that

For what it's worth I thought Sterling played well. Always been much better for City though

>calls someone a pathetic neet for posting this harmless thread at 8 bongs in the morning
>opening seething in said thread because somebody on a Canadian karate messageboard insulted his dream bull

yeah yeah neet, you just want me to go away, sterling is literally england's best player but you're a yank cunt who only looks at stats, fuck off

off you fuck to apesmash and boreball, yank

What's wrong with being a NEET?

This. Michael Schumacher is a NEET and the GOAT

for me, it's azerbaijan croatia and northern ireland germany

get hyped for what :(

Attached: 1554656512714.jpg (368x368, 8K)

shitposting when you win?

kind of hoping we lose desu,that would probably be the only scenario where löw actually gets fucking sacked.

But is reborn stronger when we destroy Neverlands

Put a fiver on Nire win 2 nil lads

pleb, germany must score first in order to choke

>Azerbaijan - Croatia the only match to begin at that time

I'm guessing everybody's going to watch this? The mighty Azerbaijan that almost got something from their guesting at Zagreb last time we met?

Attached: croazer.jpg (556x645, 43K)

>I'm guessing everybody's going to watch this?
depends if I've started drinking by then

What's up with nothern ireland ? Same coach since 2011.

New players or drugs ?

FUCKING BASED WE'RE GOING TO CHASE THESE FUCKING AMERICANS OFF THE BOARD YESSSSSSSS FOOTBALL BASED BALL IS BACK FUCK NFL FUCK AMERICA

have sex

Yikes, you’re going to get DEPAYED

They've always been good for the occasional meme win. Not even sure why counts as their top player right now

SOUL

but seriously, they "only" played belarus and estonia so far and in 3 of their 4 games they scored the winning goal in the last 10 minutes

All of these look correct. Cyprus maybe only 2-0. Slovakia to bag a cheeky 1-2 win and Austria has a chance to upset.

Estonia - Netherlands Handicap (3 : 0): 2 @ 3.30

literally free money, making bank tonight boys

I'll fuck you

Weird gimmick