Anyone who says they're a Patriots "fan" is a liar. You're only a fan of either results or public image...

Anyone who says they're a Patriots "fan" is a liar. You're only a fan of either results or public image. You likely only tune into highlights, maybe a playoff game or two, and the eventual illegitimate Super Bowl "your" team cheated its way to. You don't know anything about losing because you don't like to pay attention that part. It's only fun when you win. You're a fucking coward and you don't the first thing about being a real fan. Honestly, I feel bad for you. You'll never know the happiness of seeing your team win after being subjected to losing season after losing season. You are pathetic.

Attached: RAIDERS BABE.jpg (1334x1000, 1.4M)

How many rings do you have?

t. Stooler

Attached: 1526510526902.jpg (995x716, 172K)

I'm from massachusetts and been a pats fan my whole life, never miss a game

Just wait until Brady and BB are gone, they'll become one of the worst teams in the NFL

Brady will become a cyborg and play well into his 70s and Bill will become one of those Nixon floating head things from Futurama

Don't worry bud McDaniels will keep chading the league long after BB is gone.

Fuck you retard, is that all you facebook pats fans can say? MUH RINGS MUH RINGS MUH RINGS UHHHH I NEED BRADY CUM NOW NOW NOW

*ahem*
S I X R A N G Z

we've already have the next goat in Stidham and Belichick is grooming his mongoloid haircut having son to be the next coach

Absolutely seething.

UHHH I KNOW BRADY WILL SHOVE HIS COCK DOWN HIS SON'S THROAT BUT I AM OK WITH SLOPPY SECONDS BECAUSE I AM YOUR TYPICAL PATRIOTS FAN UHHHH BRADY CUM PLEASE!!!! TY!!!

>"you're not a real football fan unless you go out of your way to watch people who are bad at professional football"
k brah

Shut the fuck up zoomer

Son, do you have any idea how mad you were going?

>just wait until 2 of their best players are gone, then they won't be as good...

t. Sports analyst

imagine being this virgin

>BB
>player

If you're born and raised in New England there is nothing wrong with you enjoying your teams success. My problem is with all of the Patriot "fans" that have never stepped foot in New England.

they are cheaters

>Brady
>42
Its only a matter of time, probably his last year

Attached: 555454.png (890x722, 246K)

on a scale of 1-10... how fucking assblasted are you pats haters right now? is it fun to watch your teams miss the playoffs for years in a row and stew in mediocrity while a superior organization sweeps up rings like it's trivial? have fun going 8-8, then next year you can draft another bust who was supposed to revitalize your squad, meanwhile grandpa brady will be polishing his newest superbowl mvp trophy. too-da-loo!

Attached: abpats1.jpg (920x613, 203K)

NFL franchises see you as nothing more than a customer. This is proven by the franchise you posted a picture of, the Raiders. That woman may be an Oakland Raiders fan, but they couldn't care less about her, they realized they could make more money elsewhere so they're fucking off to Las Vegas.

Bragging about being a """true fan""" of an NFL team is like bragging about being a fan of your local McDonalds. Anyone with a brain views you as a retard who has an incomprehensible devotion to a business they have no direct connection to.

Pats dont need AB, he's going to fuck up their perfect chemistry they have going rn and cost them the SB. Mark my words, faggot

Attached: 1557190750540.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

They've been saying that for years bud. He's more dedicated to his longetivity than any athlete the NFL has ever seen.

suck my cock chink dynamite

He looks younger now than he did his rookie season, Brady probably literally bathes in fetus stem cells

>My problem is with all of the Patriot "fans" that have never stepped foot in New England
Only women do this.

the moment that starts to happen belichick will shut him down for the season and give some young guys a chance to pick up the slack, and stick with whoever works. nothing to worry about

based and true

t. seething customer

>Belichick is grooming his mongoloid haircut having son to be the next coach
Josh McDaniels is gonna have an aneurysm when he isn't chosen.

It's just a sport for entertainment kid. You can enjoy a team and be their fan without ever going to where their home is.

>the moment that starts to happen belichick will shut him down for the season
>9 mil guaranteed
Mmmm not likely

9mil just so they don't have to play against him in the ploffs and double team him the whole time.

No you can't idiot

I'm from New England. and I don't mind people bandwagoning our team. Every other fan base hates us anyways.

>You can enjoy a team
Yes
>and be their fan
No

their roster was stacked before they signed him. that's basically 9 million of play money to take a risk with. pro sports teams shit out money so there's no reason to abstain from spending on a speculative contract if your roster is already solid.

seething.

>You'll never know the happiness of seeing your team win after being subjected to losing season after losing season. You are pathetic.

Nigger did you see the pats pre 2000?

Doesn't hurt to have elite backups. They probably would have beat the Iggles last year if Edelman didn't die in preseason. Granted the same was said about Gronk every time he died.

I'm from the South and I've seen dozens of guys wearing Patriot shirts. I doubt they're all from New England.

How many of those fans do you think will be watching the Patriots in 20 years when Brady and Belichek are long gone and they haven't made the playoffs in years?

It’s always like this. You know how many Red Sox fans came out the wood work in 2004? I live in the south and everyone was a goddamn Sox fan for a bit.

Guess what, they all were Cubs fans in whatever year they won.

Never trust a man who have multiple “favorite teams”

>South and I've seen dozens of guys wearing Patriot shirts
From NH and moved to Florida as an adult so I'm one of them. There are a lot of New England transplants in the Carolinas and Florida.

>pats fans
>existing before 2001

Attached: 1485483976272.jpg (500x540, 40K)

Holy shit seething stoolers fan detected.

Attached: 891.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Move back. Getting really tired of you faggot Yanks shitting up our towns with your faggotry.

my friend moved down to North Carolina he said he's sees more people wearing pats shit than panthers

Naw fuck you this is my town now. I'm more of a local here than any inland fuck who comes and trashes the beach.

I mean more of Jews and liberals moving down and voting in idiots who raise taxes and make the place as miserable as where you left. Quit doing that and you can stay.

I'm from NH not Mass. Live free or die. Fuck government.

No more bucolic poverty and natural light. Damn liberals!

>our towns
The entire state is official property of the Maritimes who uses it as a retirement home.

Imagine being mad at other customers

Steven?