/ffg/ - Buffalo Dildo Edition

Fantasy Football General

Let's watch the Patriots players put up points while James Connor and JuJu watch Ben throw the ball over their heads and their kicker kick a field goal or two.

Attached: dragon-dildos-buffalo.webm (720x720, 1.26M)

Is there hope for Kerryon Johnson or should I package him in a deal with Damien Williams to a team that is weak at running back and hope to get a decent WR2? PPR league

It entirely depends on the WR you're realistically getting, Kerryon will flash & frustrate. How's the rest of your roster?

>tfw when my top 5 guys either died or didn't show up
>tfw when you have sony michel and he is the only pat who doesn't score points

Attached: dead.png (350x426, 233K)

tfw your WR corps you were so sure was going to be top of the league is shitting the bed in every way imaginable.

Attached: fuck fantasy.jpg (1191x516, 98K)

oh god I really feel bad for you.

I don't think every week will be like this though

It can't be. I'm also trying to trade for AB. The guy who has him has the worst team I've ever seen, so I'm hoping Diggs/Howard/James White will make some kind of headway.

>none of my 3 QB's put up more than 12 points
>my 2 TE's put up a combined zero points

Attached: Fookit.jpg (1066x1068, 557K)

Lions don't have any depth. Stick with Johnson for his high floor

Well after this week is clear Michel will be riding the bench for me. Patriots are definitely using a committee and I'd rather be starting someone else in my flex.

>3 QBs

I think I found your problem

Lads... was trusting juju a mistake?

I figured theyd use a comitee, they usually do, but I chose michel over white

my running backs are James Connor, Kerryon Johnson, Damien Williams, Marlon Mack, James White, and LeSean McCoy and my receivers are Julio Jones, DJ Moore, Christian Kirk, and Tyrell Williams. I'm trying to sell either/both Johnson and Williams for a more reliable WR2, though primarily Williams due to the constant fear of him and Shady splitting time at random and the hassle it'll be trying to determine when to start one or both of them.

I benched A Rogers to play J Winston

No. Bellicheat has had months to prepare for this and he's notorious for shutting down the #1 option. The problem is everyone else the Steelers has sucks shit. He'll be fine.

I knew Michel wouldn't be putting up proper RB1 or 2 numbers, which is why I have him in my flex, but holy shit hes not doing anything. I've got Duke Johnson and Dede Westbrook at least so I'll probably be starting one of them.

Valid point

But they like being retards and giving CJ Anderson as many carries.

Holy fuck this week has been a shitshow for fantasy numbers. Tons of round 1-3 players have got like 2 points. I mean its first week kind of to be expected but jeez lol

Who else here won their first week and games aren't even over?

Attached: IMG_20190907_134422.jpg (1556x1424, 186K)

Guy I'm playing this week has Hill, Evans and Julio and his team didn't even crack 60

I'm gonna go 0-4 including one lost where I scored about 100 and still lost by 90 points. Fuck

So what you're saying is I shouldn't expect to score 90 points every week, it'll be more like 130?

Definitely lost 2 of leagues, MIGHT win the other two. If I go 0-4 I won't be surprised because me and my teams are trash

Yeah you may want to trade for a WR.

Are John Brown, Michael Gallup, or Hunter Renfrow on your waiver wire? I'd consider picking one of them up and see how they do over the next few wks.

You may be able to trade Damien Williams and Kerryon for Keenan Allen, Chris Godwin or to a lesser degree Larry Fitz and D Jax plus some other players.

My 2 cents.

Not much of a difference

>that Barry

me, only because my opponent had the second worst week 1 team, with me being the third worst. he's sitting at 81 with his kicker left to play tomorrow and I'm at 86 with Connor active and Watson to play tomorrow. I'm gonna win as long as Connor doesn't lose 6 points worth of yards and Watson doesn't get injured on the bus ride into the stadium

/Bills Owl 2020/

it depends on how shitty your team is. If you had Davante Adams, OJ Howard, and OBJ for example I wouldn't dump them yet and they will definitely rebound next week.

Also TY Hilton

>first 2 picks were Davante and JuJu

Hold me bros...

Attached: 1403879397638.jpg (579x329, 38K)

they will rebound

Who wins a Melvin Gordon for Antonio Brown trade?

The person getting Brown.

Wasn't really anyone else worth picking up

All three of those guys are out there and I'm planning on dropping either Vance McDonald or Christian Kirk for Brown, Gallup or Crowder, depending how the order of the waiver claims works out to be and who gets taken before me.

Thanks for the help, user. I'll see if I can swing D Will for TY

What the actual fuck is going on with Sony Michel? They have a huge lead and should be running out the clock. Why does he only hae 8 yards? I'm winning so it's not a big deal but it worries me for future weeks as he's my RB2. I have Shady on the bench but I don't feel ready to upgrade him to RB2 yet. Damien Williams is a cunt

Is Larry Fitzjerald back? Get fucked Christian Kirk

>up by 30 with kamara still to play
Yea, im thinking its based

Attached: 1565733301646.jpg (489x499, 27K)

Why do I even play this stupid bullshit? I could make more money buying fucking scatchoff tickets.

I have both Michel and White because I play in PPR so I knew White would be good. Michel is disappointing as fuck.

Whoever gets AB because he will actually play before week 10

I feel your pain lad. I obsess all offseason looking up projections and strategies, mock drafts and podcasts and everything. Draft day comes around and fucking numpties who've never even heard of a mock come in and end up winning the whole thing

Michel is also my flex RB but I was so confident in the Patriots running game I traded my RB2 and planned to upgrade Michel to RB2. That was a mistake. At least I have Shady so maybe he'll step up and be my new RB2 IF DAMIEN WILLIAMS WILL JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY GETTING ALL THOSE GOD DAMN PASSES EVEN THOUGH MCCOY IS AN ELITE PASS CATCHER HIMSELF EAT A DICK WILLIAMS

I started working on this in fucking April.

I have OBJ. People are definitely over reacting. He had 7 catches for 71 yards on 11 targets. That's not terrible. He clearly has volume going with 11 targets so I feel fine.

Is there even a point to having Melvin Gordon anymore? The Chargers looked perfectly fine with their receiving options and the corps of Ekeler and Jackson. Gordon will be rusty as fuck if he comes by week 10 and will probably be useless before playoffs come.

Nothing feels worse than doing tons of research about how and why DJ Moore will break out and then someone literally autodrafts Sammy Watkins on the one day of the year he's going to put up a 40 burger.

I just put in some waivers. PPR. Any objections?

>Dropping Matt Breida because even with Coleman out of the game he was still shit and out performed by his backup for Malcolm Brown because Gurley will be out at some point this season and even if not clearly they plan to use him more than Henderson
>Drop Robby Anderson because Darnald is shit and there's too many targets for any Jets WR to be consistent and Anderson needs long balls to put up points for John Brown
>Drop Christian Kirk because he's just simply a bust for Marquise Brown

Yes because he might still be traded before then.

>dropping Anderson because he needs long balls to put up points
>picking up 2 WRs who need long balls to pick up points

John Brown was targeted 10 times. I feel confident with him. Marquise yeah I see your point. But still There's too many guys on the Jets to spread the ball around so I see Marquise being more consistent.

Wow Vance Mcdonald sure is great. Fuck the garbage ass Steelers.

Fuck Rex Burkhead

You're right about the Jets I think but I wouldn't jump on the Ravens either. They're not going to be playing Miami every week and they're still probably looking to be more of a running run first team. About 20 pass attempts for Jackson every week is probably about right but there's certainly not going to be 325 yards and 5 TDs every week.

why? your fault for drafting ANY Patriots RBs

WHERE IS SONY MICHEL

FUCKIG WHITE NIGGER BILL BELICHICK WHERE THE FLYING FUCK IS SONY FUCKING MICHEL

YOURE UP 30 AND YOU DONT JUST RUN WITH YOUR FIRST ROUND RB WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK

alright i'll cancel my waiver for Marquise. You're right.

who else here /200 points/

Because Sony Michel was very good last season. Go fuck yourself.

JuJu limping off the field now. Fuck this gay earth

So how do you guys feel about shady? He’s going to be the chiefs RB1 by week 3 isn’t he?

For what its worth I do like John Brown as long as he's healthy. Allen loves the deep ball and Brown was a great deep threat for the Cards a few years ago

Week 2 BUT Damien Williams will vulture a few TDs because he's a bigger back. But that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Shady's TDs will come on longer runs which he's absolutely capable of doing. The only reason Damien Williams was used in the passing game so much was that passing plays are more complicated than running plays. Remember Shady only came last week. He's still learning the playbook. He's also an elite pass catcher don't forget that he just needs to learn the plays and he'll be good.

Could have if I had Larry Fitzgerald in for Davante Adams and Mark Andrews in for Greg Olsen. I’m at 154.3 with Brees still to play. Absolutely shitting down my opponent’s throat right now. Feeling pretty based getting Sammy Watkins at the end of my auction draft for $1 and seeing Tyreek get injured for a few weeks.

>Retard actually traded me Hopkins and Lindsay for Fournette and Josh Gordon

lmfao, creamed

also who /draftedandstarted/ Lamar Jackson this week?

yeah exactly. And he doesn't only get deep balls. He was targeted 10 times so the volume is definitely there.

How did you guys like the SNF theme? I love the rock theme of waiting all day for Sunday night! I know have a reason to wait for Sunday night.

Yeah and he's still good, but his 2018 numbers were trash. only 4 games with 10+ points

Okay my TEs are FUCKED. Have both Olsen and Vance. Both of whom are apparently shit. So which should I drop? Both? Who should I replace them with?

>up 3 with my Lindsay vs his Denver DST
Phillip please I’m begging you

Attached: 4B7C77F2-4DBE-43EE-9363-0CED891A60DD.png (745x565, 22K)

no he's not. He fucking sucks now apparently. 14 fucking yards. Retire you bust.

The Raiders TE Waller is supposed to be a sneaky good pickup/play. Carr has to throw to SOMEONE right?

opponent auto drafted 10 man league, pretty based desu

Attached: IMG_20190908_232928.jpg (1430x1939, 234K)

You're a fucking idiot. Look at the Patriots offense.
Edelman, Gordon, AB next week, DT, Watson, & Harry coming back at some point this season.

He's still good, but the ball is gonna go everywhere. Shit Dorsett had 2 TDs today.

Fuck that was the logic i used with Mcdonald. Outside of JuJu he should have had plenty of fucking opportunities, yet he only had 4 targets in garbage time after JuJu left the game

what’s a good trade for tyrell williams? i’d prefer another receiver in return

Gonna try to get rid of Sony Michel. Will I regret this?

Is your opponent on the left?

trade him to me for tyrell williams

Whats up with Greg Olsen btw? He was like a top 3 TE just a couple of years ago. I know he had some injuries last season but didnt seem like the type to hamper a career.

Yeah TEs are always a crapshoot outside of the top 3-5 guys. The staff has raved about Waller though and they got Cook to post a 68 catch 896 yard season last year

me on the left nigger

Old and losing a step because of those injuries. QB isn't the most accurate either

and that someone is Tyrell Williams

Give it to me straight bros, what are my chances of pulling off a W this week?
12 team PPR, team is on the right.

Attached: EF9146A7-CF2E-4187-AADC-F5E784204ADA.jpg (828x1204, 278K)

so make the fucking ball go to Sony Michel since that's who I fucking have. Give him the god damn ball as much as possible. I don't give a single fuck about any of those other guys you listed only Michel. The Patriots could lose every single fucking game this season as long as Michel has good games i'm happy

Is Hockenson legit? He is on waivers

0, your team is shit

Was Cam really a scam or did he just get unlucky against the rams? I also drafted Dak super late but damn he looked good, but then again the giants are trash just like the entire state of NY.

Ok so players on my team i'm unsure of what to do with. Keep, drop, or trade. PPR. What do? I don't want to drop a guy I could get some trade value out of

>Matt Breida Thinking dropping or trading. Not keeping
>Sony Michel Trading or keeping. Not dropping
>Robby Anderson Dropping or trading. Not keeping.
>Christian Kirk Trading, MAYBE dropping

He looked really good running and he outran d will easily with less touches. He’s going to be a RB2 and fringe RB1 easily

If Coleman fucked his ankle and Breida can get out of concussion protocol he might even be worth a start next week vs. the Bengals. I wouldn't drop until we find out more

I want Melvin Gordon to come back ASAP not because I have him but because the Ekeler owner in my league wont shut the actual fuck up.

exactly. Expect some vultured TDs but besides that he'll be solid.

Coleman was out this game and Breida didn't do shit though. His backup Raheem ran for more yards on less touches.

Yeah man good luck, I check /ffg/ so shoot an update here for how it goes for ya.

Should I pick up John Ross this week lads or was this just a meme week for him?

Any guys to target to buy low on? Trying to sell high on ingram

I'd pick him up, the depth in TE is so abysmal that a rookie like Hockenson has tremendous upside

Thoughts on Devonta Freeman?

Attached: retard circled.jpg (610x282, 29K)

The rams have a good defense, and Cam is still rusty, you could tell it was almost like he wasn't used to having a healthy shoulder with the way he was overthrowing his receivers. But he did make some good throws and I think once he gets into his rhythm he'll be elite again. Look for him to have a big game against the busc this thursday

Should I drop Mayfield and add Brady? Old man looked great out there and I'd imagine he'd do better with AB. I'm in a PPR league with 10 teams

Juju

Depends on the people you play with but Evans, Freeman, Diggs, Adams and Aaron Jones are all top 30 projected guys who had abysmal week 1s

Until AJ comes back he's their #1, keep him

Things turned out better than expected this week, but can this make the long haul?

14 team .5 PPR

Attached: fantasuh 2019 wk 1.png (964x671, 71K)

Injury waiting to happen.

Sony Michel
Aaron Jones
Adam Theilin
Zeke
Stefon Diggs
Devanta Adams
James Conner
Julio Jones
OBJ
Mike Evans
Devonta Freeman

he'll be fine. Bad game all around. Forget it.

Is it just me or was it a particularly rough beginning of fantasy football for a lot of people so far?

>Packers v Bears was a shit show
>Davante Adams, Julio Jones, Juju, Mike Evans, Tyreke Evans, Lev Bell all busted

The few people who started Sammy Watkins and Lamar Miller throwing to Ravens WR’s no one started are the real winners.

Should I drop Christian Kirk for John Ross in PPR? Kirk looked like shit. Ross looked good. Both teams suck though so idk if it's even worth it. Either could go up or down.

2 leagues
Down by 22 points exactly, standard scoring. I have Hopkins and Thomas, they have Jared Cook.

Down by .5, .5 ppr.
I have Denver defense, Thomas, and Lindsay. They have Sanders and Fairbairn.
Thoughts?

Yeah I gave up on him once I saw that, releasing him for Mark Andrews

I sat Delanie Walker for Vance McDonald. If anything is gonna fuck me this week it’s that

>tfw Julio was the worst performing of your WR corps

I just hope Hopkins doesn't shit the bed

>Tfw you have both Davante Adams and Julio Jones

I have come to realize I have the ability to destroy any man's NFL career. All I need to do is draft them on my fantasy team.

Pick up John Ross or John Brown?

>Lev bell
>Busted
Nigga had almost 100 yds from scrimmage and a td what else do you want

Drop Matt Breida who didn't do anything even though Coleman was out and his backup outperformed him on less carries for Malcolm Brown because Heckerson aint shit?

I want 100 yards from scrimmage. He's capable of it. 70 rushing yards and 30 recieving yards is doable for him. So fucking do that as a bare minimum every single game.

>Watkins on the bench
>SCAM Newton
>Conner, Davante, Kupp all had off days
what a mess
only silver lining is Tyreek is ded meaning more stable target share for Watkins
Singletary and Crowder on the bench might help

R8 my team name and pic. My team name is "Kyler Murray's Manlet Pit" and pic related is my logo. And yes, Murray is my starter.

Attached: 9127a076f9d22419a36113e05071db77.png (664x641, 237K)

John Brown is the clear #1 WR in Buffalo, and his skills match up with Allen's tendency to dump it, but you'll have to deal with the fact Allen is his QB

with Ross, you're banking on this being his breakout season (former 9th overall pick who hasnt done shit until today), and he might lose any value when Green returns

>face guy who was 1 pick ahead of me in draft and took the guy I wanted
>obliterates me by more than double my score
>player I wanted by himself scores 75% of my team's total score
fantasy sports babyyyyy

7/10. what platform do you use that lets you use a square logo with that much detail? alt names might include, "Kyler's Kids" & "Tiny Whiny Heisman"

Need Hopkins to score 15.4 to take the win, nobody else left to play. Am I fucked? PPR

Literally 0/10

Watson only gets good in garbage time and against the Saints garbage time probably kicks in in the 2nd quarter
Hopkins getting 25+

Listen to this guy. You will be fine

Attached: 0C8BB8A0-0C30-4011-9C21-1D733DE0EC73.jpg (574x511, 53K)

Trying to trade for Adams as we speak

Alright well i'm bundling Michel and Breida together for a WR. Fuck this. I'm out.

needs a couple of tall d-linemen way above him

How do you get someone to trade with you? It seems like obviously nobody would want to trade a better player for a worse player, and if you try to convince them then their bullshit sensors are going to go off because they know you wouldn't trade a better player for a worse player.

Mayfield or Brady? My starter is Brees right now.

Attached: qb_help.jpg (1080x1350, 104K)

This might be a Brady year

you trade multiple players. My favorite strategy is 2 or 3 for 1. I also like to play up me wanting to take a risk and i'm the one gambling here not them. They're getting the safer part of the trade.

I offered Rivers and CJ Anderson for Sony Michel. ETA on inevitable rejection?

who's his QB?

Josh Allen

hm. Actually he may accept it. Can you offer anything better than CJ Anderson to sweeten it?

No

How worried about Sony Michel should I be? He had the most carries (15, rex 8 for 44, james white 4 for 26) but was the least effective with only 14 yards. So the other RBs on the patriots didn't have problems just Michel which leads me to believe they didn't focus on stopping the run.

Christian Kirk was targeted 12 times which keeps me hopeful. Am I being delusional? I could drop him for either John Brown or John Ross.

Why was Matt Breida so bad with Coleman out? That should have been the best case scenario but he was outplayed by his backup. I'm about to drop him for Malcolm Brown since he's on waivers after everyone bought into the Henderson hype.

Does anyone have the webm of the Saints losing last second to the Patriots with the coaches reaction with Tom bradys smug face a gentle overlay?

HILL BUNKER THREAD WHERE

Is Derrick Henry gonna be consistent this year? how about Marlon Mack?

yes to both

Is no one going to talk about Evan Ingram? 11 of 14 for 116 and a TD. He's the Travis Kelce this year. Get him now

DUDE JUST PICK UP THE GUY WHO WAS GOING IN THE 6TH ROUND HES SURELY ON YOUR WAIVERS

Attached: 1563806922855.png (454x520, 11K)

who?

Evan Ingram

I never said anything about waivers. I said get him now. In a trade.

James White works for me most of the time

My Waiver priority is Malcom Brown, John Brown, John Ross. Would you change that order? I don't think Gurley lasts this entire season and Brown is the guy not Henderson. I do need WRs more though. My RBs are CMC, Sony Michel. James White, LeSean McCoy, Matt Breida, and Devin Singleterry. If I add Malcolm Brown that's another RB. I'm strong with WRs too though with Adam Theilin, Robert Woods, OBJ, Christian Kirk, and i'm dropping Robby Anderson for 1 of those waiver adds.

>16 team league
>picked up john ross as a free agent a few days ago
>kept him benched for mike williams and will fuller
>if fuller doesnt get me 15+ points im gonna lose

Attached: 1471213595197.gif (500x375, 360K)

:)

Attached: somethingfishy.jpg (734x408, 36K)

eva had one of the worst endings I have ever seen.

>Kittle + Kelce
Genius

I was very disappointed in Matt Breida today. I expected him to have a good game after Coleman left but he did not. But waivers aren't much better in my league. Any of these guys worth dropping Breida for in ppr?

>Malcolm Brown
>Chris Thompson
>Ronald Jones

I'm also planning to see how Jalen Richard does tomorrow because I play in PPR so he may be a good add.

I change my mind. I don't want Ronald Jones at all. Malcom Brown, Chris Thompson, or Jalen Richard depending on how he does tomorrow.

he was also injured during the game either was examined on sidelines or locker room before coming back

I'm going 1-1 Tyreek Hill and Davante Adams did nothing for me.

Attached: original_1.gif (500x496, 990K)

Is Hockensen available?

So keep him another week you think?

Me in 2 leagues and I picked up Hollywood brown for WR depth.

Attached: excellent.gif (500x500, 864K)

if theres a better option on waivers? i dunno im still holding but my rb's are kinda shit.

aaron jones
duke johnson
---
miles sanders
brieda
latavius murray
justin jackson

and the waiver for rbs is kinda booty in this league...maybe would drop for a WR cause hollywood and that ross dude are available

the guys i'm considering dropping him for are Malcolm Brown, Chris Thompson, or Jalen Richard depending on how he does tomorrow. I play in PPR so Thompson and Richard will be a good add. Brown is clearly the guy not Henderson for when/if gurley goes down.

which player user

based white team

>Eagles D
>Sony Michel

Attached: 1539106010784.jpg (665x835, 55K)

Imagine being this much of a pleb

Attached: 1F9A2F23-7A76-481F-8A53-22477EAD7209.gif (498x366, 327K)

>Evan engram
>Marlon Mack
>Larry Fitz
>playing against Watkins

Attached: 7DC5747F-A24E-4469-BCC1-614EA231753E.jpg (612x612, 24K)

Sanders and Jackson should be good

>have 3 of them on my team

Attached: IMG_20190908_232133.jpg (1124x603, 48K)

Thanks a lot Tyreek you wife abuser pos

Is Cams arm done? Didn’t complete a ball for longer than 17 yards.

He scored more than his espn projections (which are usually too high to begin with) in both ppr and non-ppr

Whine about somebody else

Greg olsen disappointed me. Is he droppable? I mean he did get a ton of targets.

is fitz available in your league?

Do you retards that are worried about Sony actually watch football? The Steelers sold out to stop the run, that's why Brady was slinging the ball around like he was 30 years old. And he still got 15 carries despite that.

He's going to be fine, he'll get 100/2 next week, I guarantee it.

I need to do some serious waiver adds because my teams suck

>tfw I picked Nick Foles AND Joe Mixon
still won but holy shit, it was a rough sunday

Attached: 1497839985992.png (594x545, 657K)

Was Hollywood Brown’s week1 performance a fluke against a shitty dolphins defense? I had him on my 10-man bench in PPR league.

Ive got pretty decent WR depth but my RB’s are shitters. Wondering if i should try to trade Hollywood for semi-decent RB

Attached: DD81395F-89D7-4015-A709-817D6D57A805.jpg (750x956, 258K)

He'll be decent, I'd expect 60/.5 a week.

Even if it was a fluke I'd play him next week against that shit kc defense

Who here /Hockenson/?
Oh, of course, it was only me.

Attached: Can't fock the hock.jpg (540x360, 30K)

I drafted him also, albeit a bit early (3rd rnd) but looks like he's gonna payoff dividends with that Gronk physique

KC is two weeks. They play arizona next week.

Zona's d is also bad

What are the chances Michael Thomas has a 44 point game?

tl;dr im fucked and my RB core is anemic

If it's PPR, then ~5% chance

jdimsa

>down 70 in a 1/2 ppr league
>have watson, duke johnson and lindsay left
What are my chances? I'm fucked right?

Yeah, you're fucked, sorry.

Damn CMC fucked me in the ass this week. Dropped 40 on me

>tfw benched Ekeler in favor of Nixon
WOAH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAHHH~

Attached: outer-a-bit-closer-to-heaven-42883265.png (500x534, 135K)

>didn't start Randall Cobb
>respectable output
my own retarded fault

>didn't start Malcom Brown
>didn't start Chris Conley
>left like 50 points on the bench
JUST

Attached: 1520533482966.png (313x260, 27K)

I wouldn't, he's still TE1 and a sure target unless he gets injured again

I started Rivers over Brees, how badly will I regret this after tonight's game?

Attached: Peterson.png (1204x855, 167K)

While here L's for week one because
>JuJu
>Sony

JUST

Would take a miracle

So I lost both Tyreek Hill AND Mike Williams this week, thankfully I was saved by Mack, old man Fitz, John Brown and Gallup. Now how do I go about replacing them? Anyone I could buy low on? I don't know if I trust Larry to go the full 16, should I look into selling him? And for who?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-09-13-15-26.png (1080x2160, 558K)

Just had a draft, what do you think? 10 man ppr

Attached: myteam.png (1001x131, 7K)

Joe Mixon doing well

Attached: joe.jpg (412x496, 41K)

Good guys win again

thank fuck

Im braced for a Kamara injury to encourage me to end it all

Attached: file.png (445x434, 33K)

What do we do about Devonta Freeman?

Winstons gotta go Patrick, don't give him another chance this season

he gone dont worry, I just panicked on Ryan in the Vikings house.

go fuck yourself. That ending made no god damn sense and needed a movie to explain what actually happened because it was so disjointed and rushed. I legitimately thought they ran out of budget and had to make those last few episodes for next to nothing.

I have CMC so idc either way as long as those short passes keep coming i'm happy

What the fuck? Why would you? Rivers had a good game. No way Brees outplays him by any large margin.

no. But I decided to keep Kirk for another week because despite him having a bad game he was still targeted 12 times so the volume is there. That gives me hope. Do you see anything wrong with dropping the other 2 guys though?

should i pick up john ross, hollywood brown or aj brown? need to shore up bench spots so looking for the best long term value

dropping adm humphries btw

Rex didn't struggle. James White was good with his limited carries. Only Sony was shit.

>Rex 8 carries 44 yards
>James White 4 carries 26 yards
>Sony Michel 15 fucking carries for only 14 god damn yards

he's the only one who struggled. The other 2 were fine. So explain that bullshit. If they tried to stop the run why did Rex go for 44 yards?

If you need RBs get
>Malcolm Brown
>Ronald Jones
>Chris Thompson (if PPR)
>Jalen Richard (if PPR)
assuming at least 1 of those guys is available I have no idea how deep/smart your league is

if you need WRs get
>John Brown
>John Ross
>Marquise Brown
>If you're lucky MAYBE Larry Fitz if he's there some people here are saying he's around but usually he's taken

trade him. He was only targeted 5 times. I prefer guys with big volumes. Also Lamar Jackson only through like 20 times. That's a run team not a passing team don't get confused by the big numbers.

should I drop Hunter Henry for him? Hunter had a shit 1st half but ended the game pretty good so idk what to think.

mother fucker... I JUST dropped Adrian Peterson last week...

Trade Larry and something else for another WR

good

keep him. He'll be fine

John Ross

My season’s over isn’t it lads

Attached: D2A057C2-A0D8-4AC3-87EA-4F43A412485A.jpg (750x923, 121K)

>up by 26
>have Michael Thomas left
>opponent has Brees, Fairbairn, and Duke Johnson
What are my chances?

you'll win

Oh and to add this is PPR

I dont think so.

You’re really only weak at QB and TE.

There should be a selection of decent QBs available on the wire. Start there.

Some people think Oj Howard is gonna rebound, if he still shits the bed again you can shop for a new TE next week

Who do I drop for Brown from the Rams, Darwin Thompson or Justice Hill from the Ravens

Drops:
Dante Pettis
Derrius Guice
Darrell Henderson

Any other safe drops?

Trying to make up my mind about what position I need more.

>CMC, Sony Michel, James White, LeSean McCoy, Matt Breida, Devin Singletary
>Adam Theilin, Robert Woods, OBJ, Christian Kirk, Robby Anderson

I need WRs don't I? But I feel more confident with my WR core having 3 WR1s. Michel is/was supposed to be my RB2 but he shit the bed last night and left me with little confidence in him. I'm not dropping him but considering trading him. I'm hoping Shady steps up and becomes my RB2 since he's on the best offense in the league. CMC is the only solid RB I have so i'm thinking I should drop Robby Anderson for Malcolm Brown because Gurley wont last the season and Henderson is shit. Then I could trade like 2 RBs together for a decent WR and be good. I could also drop Robby Anderson for John Brown which i'm considering. Either way i'm getting rid of Anderson the question is for who?

Monster week in both leagues and I'm going to lose to the only teams that had bigger weeks. Would have dominated anyone else by 40+ points.

Robby Anderson

I wouldn't drop HH yet but get Hock by all means if you can. Keep em both for a few weeks.

Anyone else tempted to drop Big Ben? Steelers look like absolute shit and I'm tired of his home/road splits

Because every time the Pats put in Sony they ran it straight up the gut

If the fans can recognize that pattern, you don't think Tomlin did?

where did Rex run?

Who /cuckold/ fantasy league here?

They threw it to rex and they also ran him to the c gap and the edge

Rex looked good but Sony was knee capped by the playcalling

What the fuck?

the loser gets his wife fucked by the winner. Do you only play in a league where the winner gets a reward? That's bad because then when you're out of playoff contention people just give up and drop their team or don't update their roster. When there's a punishment for losing its no longer about winning its about not coming in last place. Keeps the league more competitive. I highly recommend it. Maybe that form of punishment for the loser isn't your thing but some kind of punishment for coming in last place not just a reward for winning.

>not having the loser's wife get gangbanged by a group of big black bulls in front of everyone
Pretty shitty /cuckold/ league user

Ty user

I had a friend who has
>Nick Foles
>Joe Mixon
>Tyreek Hill
>Melvin Gordon

AND he has Mike Evans who did fuck all lmao

that's not nearly as personal as knowing your friend is in the other room fucking your wife. It hurts a lot more. There have been fights.

I learned about it here. Losers wife fucks first place and whatever else he wants until the next league year. Second gets one night with her. 3rd gets a personalized video.

>tfw had both Guice and Switchman
thank God

rip to my team name though

>implying your friend's pencil dick can satisfy your wife
What kind of cuckold are you? Go black or go home

ok wait that's more extreme than my cuckleague. The losers wife only gets fucked once by the winner. We don't do a whole year long thing. It's a 1 time thing. I can't even imagine that. "Hey whats up bro i'm here to fuck your wife" 6 months after the league ends. That's a little much.

the loser of my league gets a dildo shoved up their ass.

Wait you dont punish losers? I get a cuck league might be a little more extreme. But every league ive been in the loser at the very least gets a dildo shoved in his ass by the winner.

it's not about satisfying your wife it's about knowing your friend is in the other room fucking your wife because you lost at fantasy football. It makes you remember all the mistakes you made this past year like not starting Sammy Watkins week 1.

Well its the best solution we could cone up with that gives adequate rewards for coming in 1st 2nd and 3rd. Also makes sure last place strives to never get last again. The league is super competitive

Looks like Mixon is gonna be fine, but I'm shit outta luck with Foles for at least 2 months. Have Carr as backup, but with no AB to throw the ball at it's gonna a long season.

You guys are amateurs. Your wife would be way happier with the BBC. And you'd still be ashamed and inadequate if you lost

>tfw the same guy keeps losing in my /cuck/ league
Starting to seem like its on purpose, his decision making is very questionable at best. Its pretty annoying desu. We are thinking of kicking him out if he does it again.

1st place fucks the wife of loser
2nd gets a handjob
3rd gets the personalized video

why would Foles ever be your starter in the first place?

>won by 0.12 points

Attached: 1563916538475.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Again, it's not about your wife being happy lol as fucked up as that sounds. Yeah of course you want your wife to be happy but the point of her being fucked by another man is that it's your friend so it's a lot more personal than some random stranger. You need to look the man in the eye who just finished creampieing your wife and slowly pulling out as his cum drips out of her. Or maybe he blew a fat load all over your pretty wifes face.

Remember me faggots?

APOLOGIZE

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 4.54.43 PM.png (922x587, 147K)

We had a guy like that in our dildo league. Turns out he was bi. Had to get rid of him. He didn't realize it until the first time he lost though but then he kept throwing every year.

Three of my teams are salvageable after week 1 but I have no faith in the team in one of my leagues.

updated lineup just for you to seethe

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 3.47.38 PM.png (933x360, 80K)

Eh, I liked the sound of his jib. Also dude like's to throw the ball a lot.

>it's a would beat every single person in the league this week except for the guy I'm facing episode
starting early with this shit

Jacobs or Williams in the Flex?

had Jacobs all the way til they cut AB now im not sure

How many leagues are you in and why?

What do you guys think?

1. I used to do 2 but too much to keep up with. 1 is easier to manage and give my full attention to.

Down to 2. Cut it down from 4 last year and most I was ever was 6 or 7 I think, can’t really remember. Job I had at the time allowed for managed that much but it was too much hassle

White is a rock solid flex PPR pick every week starter

sammy watkins, christian mccaffrey won me my game before 1pm

I got this right Yea Forums? R-Right?

Attached: 3A86BE3B-0D1F-41B7-A7A9-8EC68FDBCBFA.jpg (1242x1560, 423K)

Nah, this is a rolls royce game

How do you find 10-12 guys with wives that are willing to cuck like that?

they're not willing... that's the entire point. They don't want their wife to be fucked which is why it's an excellent punishment.

>did an auto draft
>coworkers seething
>won my first game anyway
hahaha imagine putting all that hard work into fantasy football and then some guy who doesn't even care about stats just waltzes in and beats you with an autodrafted team.

>was made fun of for my shitty wrs and qbs prior to the season starting

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 5.22.22 PM.png (956x342, 79K)

Any thoughts on George kittle for Adam Theilen. I have Chris Godwin and Dede Westbrook as my starters. 10 man league ppr.

But they're right. Your QB and WRs fucking suck.

like i need them or give a fuck about your 6-6 opinion

do it

not that guy, but
>doesnt care about other peoples opinions
>still mad

get outta here with your shit team, see you in a couple weeks

Who should I pick up to replace him?

Vikings fan here. Cousins had 10 pass attempts vs an average secondary which is a little alarming

who's on waivers?

I am a Theilin owner and this also worries me

dude i took shit on this board for 3 weeks and was called every name under the sun then it completely explodes for 150 points without the wrs even playing (my backup wrs were sanu and beasley who got 10 and 9 respectively) let me drop a few L's on them

That's my concern.

Only one of waivers worth a damn is Jimmy Graham.. other owner has Vance McDonald who I could probably get as well

Looking for a extra RB. Malcolm Brown or Adrian Peterson?

Attached: IMG_0354.jpg (602x602, 90K)

i'm not insulting your team. Your QB and your WRs fucking suck though. You complained about people shit talking your QB and WRs and I said you deserve that because they're bad.

Brown

well most said that ekeler wasnt a good enough flex either and that drafting the legs and buffalo early was stupid etc etc etc. point is wrs are a dime a dozen and inconsistent as fuck. hollywood brown John Ross and everyone on the jags just had 20+ pts while mike evans mike williams and diggs all had 5. i love it

Should I give Christian Kirk another week or drop him? PPR. I'm dropping Robby Anderson for sure but I might drop Christian Kirk as well for someone. John Brown, Chris Thompson, or John Ross i'm thinking. Might pick up another TE Hockerson but my starter is Hunter Henry so idk.

Anyone think "scary" Terry Mclauren will continue to do WR2 numbers in Washington?

Just a little advice if anyone wants it. I wouldn't jump on Marquise Brown right away. If you need a WR and either John Brown or John Ross are available i'd go for them first. Marquise was only targeted 5 times and Lamar Jackson only through 20 times total. You want a guy with more volume. Ignore the huge numbers. Let other people in your league jump on him. You go for the safer picks of John Brown or John Ross.

Justin Jackson worth having? Ekeler stepped up.

>tfw I remember you guys posting here like 3 years ago
Kek. Share some detailed stories about some of the years?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-27-05-10-55.png (1080x1920, 542K)

Honestly thinking about trading Thielen. I have OBJ and Brown but my RBs are weak

yeah man i'm always here. I'm the dildo league guy not the cuckleague guy. We started the league in my college frat and to my knowledge it's a yearly tradition that they still do every season. It feels good knowing I started a tradition in a frat that old and I was in one of those OLD frats that have some history to them believe me. I play with the same guys from college too. It's fun. The Dildo of Shame lives on.

don't

ok but Marquise Brown played just 12 snaps so... and he still put up those numbers. What does that tell you?

Lmao the absolute state of this team. Better be in a 16 team league or more kek

I need 26.5 points with just two left to play (opponent is done), thinking I'm screwed this week

Attached: 20190909_181632.jpg (1075x1524, 323K)

Your QB and WRs fucking blow. If CMC goes retarded off you might make the playoffs but that’s a 6 win team dog

That Baltimore is still a defense first team and they won't take a large amount of risks, but will use him in optimal scenarios to keep an opposing team off guard.

Also, it was against arguably the worst defense in the league.

He seems good but he will probably be a really streaky production and you generally want more consistency unless your flex plays on your bench are garbage that week.

That fucking feel when I drafted Brown in both my leagues and dropped him in both my leagues before Sunday.

Is it the same dildo every year? If so, that's hilarious knowing that this one silicon cock has been in multiple men's asses. Any particular stories that stand out or does everyone take it in stride?

The dolphins might be the worst team I've ever seen

You got lucky with all 3 of the players you have worth starting going the fuck off. Good luck for the rest of the season

How do you prove the dildo was used according to the terms and conditions?

My team

Attached: F183AB81-CFEC-480C-9ADB-FC1BE3A3380A.jpg (828x919, 332K)

yeah man same dildo! The Dildo of Shame is washed every year though don't worry. Before it enters the anus and afterwards. Eh no real good stories but 1 of the guys the first time he lost learned something about himself. He's into prostate stimulation. So him and his girlfriend fuck around with that, that's all I know. I don't ask questions. He's straight and everything he just likes that prostate shit so... no judgement. It's whatever.

Who is available

Help me frens

Attached: 157848DC-6251-460A-A7DC-F1215944DAC9.jpg (828x1008, 398K)

That sucks user, sorry

Worse than 2017 Browns? 2008 Lions? Maybe they'll go the whole year without winning a single game like those 2 teams did.

Attached: 56B80FCD-49B2-4E87-840D-1EA28BACFBB3.jpg (228x220, 10K)

What’s worst part? Not v good

what do you mean? How do we prove the dildo was shoved up his ass? We're fucking there lol like the winner gets the honor of shoving the dildo up the dudes ass himself. Everyone else is watching and bantering and laughing and having a good time making fun of the guy. It's all in good fun.

Even the 2017 browns had conceivable wins, and almost won a couple. I can’t see this dolphins team being better than +14 all year long

I get that lamar jackson has improved, but when a glorified running back throws 5 TDs on you. You are fucked. It looked like he was playing high school ball with the throws he had to make. Blown coverage everywhere.

SeeFaggots

Drop Freeman for Malcolm Brown.

Who'd win. 2008 Lions or 2017 Browns?

it's really not. Google it. The male gspot is in the anus it's true lol I mean I never liked it but hey to each their own.

there's nothing gay about it. We're all straight males. Some of us married, others dating women.

Maybe I’ll wait until after tonight’s game?
Can I ask why you suggest so?

I’m reaaally iffy on dropping a RB because right now if Henry or Barkley goes down I am totally fucked. Big deep at WR3s which I sort of regret.

What I really really am curious is to know if you would drop Hunter Henry for a different tight end, a lot of guys went off with a lot of targets

Because Freeman fucking sucks and Lindsay is the guy in Denver anyways. Gurley wont last the entire season and will be in a committee with Brown this entire season while he is playing. When he goes down it'll be Brown Town. If you don't want to drop Freeman than drop someone else for Brown. My point is get Brown trust me.

Keep Hunter Henry. He'll be solid.

Thanks mate

There's no way Royce Freeman puts up 21 points tonight in PPR right? I'm up for 21 and he only has his flex left.

Bros I’m up 10 points right now and my opponent has Hopkins, J Cook, and the HOU kicker. What are my chances of them all getting shut out tonight?

Attached: Spider 2 Y Banana.jpg (405x365, 47K)

I'm streaming defenses, and targeting Cowboys Defense vs Miami for week 3. Would now be too early to drop TreQuan Smith for Cowboys DST or should I pull the trigger now?

I'm currently running with Ravens DST.

0%.

who do the ravens play next week?

Arizona

Ravens playing Cardinals next week.

i'd stick with the Ravens for next week.

Just stick with Baltimore D my guy

Thoughts on trading OBJ for AB?

I just traded for OBJ. I really like him. I like him more than AB so i'd say no. I sent Todd Gurley for OBJ and Shady. Shady is gonna be the starter i'm sure of it and OBJ will only get better as Baker does.

3. One with my friends that we all put money; it's the league I pay most attention to. The second is a league with my parents and all my brothers and sisters that I organized to get the younger kids into FF (hopefully) and I knew my dad would have fun talking shit on game days and it'll make watching the games even more fun with everyone. The third is a random spuh league that I joined and I forgot about the draft because I was out with my gf that day and I made one roster move since but haven't even looked at it this week

And if Baker doesn’t get better?
My feeling is that Brady is consistently confident and AB will have no problem getting clean, catchable throws

lmao gio what are you doing here

AB is competing with Julian Edelmen, Josh Gordon, and James White. And the Patriots already said they plan to run more pass less this season. Yesterday was a fluke because they focused on stopping the running game.

He’d be cutting into their targets. I’m hearing he could possibly br Brady’s #2 behind Edelmen. There’s nothing but potential upside right? Who knows if Baker and OBJ ever gel?

Attached: 9AA11396-3CCC-4033-8E68-8540C9EF773F.jpg (329x399, 44K)

they gel

There's nothing gay about it. No one there enjoys getting a dildo shoved up their ass. It would be gay if they liked it. Even the prostate stimulation guy doesn't like it because the dildo is too girthy. He only likes his girlfriends smaller finger up there.

He would immediately be Brady’s #1. With Gordon likely the number 2 and Julian his safety valve to dump off to alone with white

What's the consensus on Christian Kirk? I'm debating on dropping him for John Brown, Michael Gallup, or Desean Jackson because Kyler has David Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald to rely on, who I think are more reliable pieces of the offense. I don't think Kirk is a bad player, but I don't want him tallying up 10 points on my bench each week

Yep, I’m kill now after that 31 yard Cook pass

lmao dropping 170 pts this week
lmao Fuller already has more ppr pts than mike evans and stephon diggs
LMAO
stick to 3 down ball leaf

COPE

I'm thinking about the same thing. I'm either gonna drop him for John Brown, John Ross, Chris Thompson, or that Hockerson TE guy on the Lions. I've been asking all day about him but no one seems to have any opinion on the guy

Up 46 points w/ Brees playing. Going against Michael Thomas and Houston kicker

I think it depends if Arizona takes off like KC. Look at KC pretty much anyone offensively is gonna score a lot of points but it honestly depends if Air Raid can take off. If the 4th quarter they have goes for a full game he'll be good.

You are good. Brees will minimize Thomas. And the Texans wont put up that many points

Dropping Dede Westbrook for Jon Ross and Breida for Malcolm Brown
Thoughts?

i'm thinking about dropping Matt Breida myself but for John Brown. I think i'll hold onto him for another week and decide week 2. I'd drop dede for Malcolm still though.

Tevin Coleman is injured. Breida will get his carries. I think he's a decent flex.

>drafting a RB after their rookie contract

It’s like you faggots haven’t witnessed RB after RB die from wear and tear every single year.

>start cupp
>bench d williams

About to get a Justin Tucker jersey tbqh. He’s been my kicker the last like 5 seasons. I’m always first in my league to draft a kicker, and it’s always him. Too good to pass up meme 50 yarders. Fucker could go for 20 points any game.

>saints shitting the bed
What exactly is going on?

Coleman left last game early and still Breida didn't do shit. He was outplayed by his backup who got less touches and still did better than Breida.

Drew Brees is 40 yrs old. People forget that.

who are you referencing?

just tattoo his face on your fap side forearm, faggot

Hey, it’s the guy who asked about the OBJ AB trade. How does it affect the strength of the trade having Baker like I do? I play the guy with AB next week and am hoping for good numbers from him against the dolphins if this goes through

Fair point.

get OBJ if you have Baker

Kamara and D Hops balling out for me BASED

I’m new to fantasy football. Is there any reason why? I went in thinking it would be better to diversify

Not him but.
It's always good to have a difecta. OBJ scores when Baker scores, it ensures that an opponent cannot score your points.

Thanks.
Here’s part of my lineup for reference. 6 team league, PPR. I also have Watkins, Damien Williams, and Baker

>tfw lost because Hopkins went off
FUCK JARED GOFF REEEEEEEEEEEE

will unironically drop Brees for Dalton or Allen if he doesn’t get the 19.4 points he owes me

>what is luck
Can't wait to see your garbage team eat shit the rest of the season lmao

>tfw won because hopkins went off

Attached: 1532694869911.jpg (642x413, 31K)

This

Attached: 71DCE01E-FA27-4AD3-B784-3F09CC05D42E.gif (640x360, 1.17M)

Ab and Gurley for Cmc?

So if you had Taysom at QB do his receptions count towards his fantasy points?

No one with a brain will trade CMC for anything

Gonna drop Darrell Henderson for Malcolm Brown. This makes sense, right? Any Rams fans think Henderson might be worth keeping?

yes. just like how a quarterback's rushing yards count.
wat kind of dumbass question is that? what kind of dumbass rosters tayson hill anyway?

i chose Kamara over CMC in my draft, I might have brain damage

AB + Gurley > CMC, imo

sorry... just asking

>trading away a PPR machine for a man with grandpa's knees and a Terrell owens + chad Johnson on steroids hybrid

brees/thomas/cook better not let me down

Attached: 333.jpg (1012x653, 74K)

nice digits faggot

Should I drop all SF players from my squad? I don’t have anyone like Kittle, just Deebo and Gould

Brees is going to win it for me....right bros?

Attached: pls brees.png (781x652, 76K)

Fuck maybe

>ESPN fantasy football commercial
>room with a dartboard shown, on the third or fourth pick of the first round
>woman picks Aaron Rodgers
What did ESPN mean by this?

3rd or 4th round would’ve been more accurate.
They mean women are stupid. Incels rise up

What a fucking meme win

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-214635_ESPN Fantasy.jpg (533x1276, 258K)

that girl in the buccs-panthers commercial is hot as fuck

was just thinking that

Ill be back Thurs Night when CMAC has 50 points

aside from Buffalo (vs Giants), Kansas City (vs Oakland), and Houston (vs Jags), what are some good DST candidates for week 2? If those three are gone I was thinking the Giants vs Buffalo, or either side of the Browns-Jets game.

prioritize who of the following on waivers:
Marquise Brown
Larry Fitzgerald
AJ Brown

Leaning towards Larry because he seems like more of a redzone threat and should recieve more targets but not sure.

Marquise if you're looking to play him next week against Arizona and then sell. Larry if you're gonna keep him for the long haul

hold me bros

Attached: hold me bros.png (771x644, 75K)

>only down 20 now with lindsay left to play
Fuck.. Watson is going the fuck off though

tfw the sweetest of comebacks

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-10 03-24-20.png (783x624, 126K)

oh look mr leaf tyrell williams already has a td

COPE

Should I trade Sammy Watkins for Ekeler? Watkins is probably going to suck the rest of the year right

Hill might get placed on IR. I would wait. Watkins looked good even without hill on the field. He literally shitted on Ramsey for a TD. I would keep him.

buddy of mine in my league just told me he wants to pick up Hollywood Brown and Big Cock Hock but he's last on waiver claims this week. I'm not that high on Hollywood Brown but I do wanna claim him if it means I can use as a trade centerpiece. He could be fucking with me though hoping I take Marquis and not somebody else that he is really after. I think what I should do is have him towards the bottom of my waiver priority, in case my other claims get snatched up.
I'm eyeing Hockenson, John Brown, Michael Gallup, and D Jax and I plan to drop Vance McDonald (for any) and Christian Kirk (not for Hockenson).
PPR league btw

yes. I just was offered Thielen for Ekeler and told them to fuck off. LAC are on a mission to tell Gordon fuck you

>gonna start 0-4 in my four leagues

Should I just end it now?

Hill is not going on IR and Ramsey is overrated trash desu

Well he will be out 6-7 weeks. So it will be the Watkins and Kelce show until then. I'm a chiefs fan and I never really liked watkins but he looked like a different dude compared to last season.

Which two of
>John Ross
>DJ Chark
>Chris Conley
>Danny Amendola
should I pick up off waivers? .5 PPR

Attached: 2AFC9E93-FFEE-4F75-A4CC-8442602C914F.png (360x480, 295K)

I lost by .20 , Houston couldn't of scored a damn field goal

lmfao @ whichever of you retards was banging the Justin Jackson drum

ye

Post your week friends. I won 166 to 107

Attached: week1.png (1238x467, 40K)

Can Lindsay and Denver D get me 10 points in a quarter and a half (standard)? I was 90% projected to win end of last night, fml.

Fuck you, Denver

how the fuck are you this shit against the fucking raiders

Soooo, Emmanuel Sanders is basically a waste of a roster spot until Flaaco is gone, right?

Lindsay probably culd do it single handedly for you if Joe Flacco can get the offense going

they said he was getting double covered, i'm going to give him another week or so

smell my butt and i'll tell you. note: it will take an hour or so for you to fully smell my butt

Yeah, no, Lindsay is the only Broncucks player worth even touching until they get rid of Flaaco.

Brady is on my bench. Picked him up after the AB trade news so fast.

Attached: ggsonly.png (423x678, 46K)

Will Renfrow ever be even slightly usable in PPR?

who the fuck let Brady go undrafted this long

I hope you put Jacobs in. What a beast.

I HAD A FUCKING 5 POINT LEAD

FUCK YOU, DENVER

Attached: 1538105706018.jpg (700x700, 94K)

flacco looks so bad though

It's crazy, everyone else in my league had such a weird strategy when it came to QBs. Some people have 2 QBs too, with Kyler Murray, Winston being one them. I even thought I got a great deal drafting Wilson in the 13th round

FINALLY SANDERS

imagine being 0-1

IMO yes.

My team had possibly the most unlucky first week ever. See pic related. All of them (except Murray 4th quarter) had huge slump games. I actually cannot believe how bad my season has started with this team.

Josh Jacobs is a monster though and this game alone has made me feel great about the future of the my year.

Attached: f15544.png (1227x580, 62K)

I am one such dumbass who got Winston as a secondary QB. I foolishly thought Arians would work some meme magic on him

No no no, if it makes you feel any better alot of other people thought the same.

Hopefully you got some good options on the wire. Hell I'd even take a flyer on that Jags QB.

Am I braindead for picking Kamara over CMC?

And this is why I've never used players on my roster as the basis for my team name. First time I ever do it and I want to drop both guys after a week

Baker to obj double the points

No do it. You should have done it already. Henderson was shit all preseason long. We knew this was coming

Eh not totally. I had thought of CMC as the clear #1 this year, but the Kamara/Barkley/Elliot (if signed by week 1) not far behind at all.
I even joined a second league because I wanted him so bad and had shit pick in my first league, but of course had a shit pick there too

Update. COPE

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 1.04.32 AM.png (558x504, 94K)

Yeah I did the same my first league i picked last, joined another one, got the third pick CMC and Kamara fell to me, #1 was Pat Mahomes don't ask me why

I disagree. AB is at best his team's wr2 at worst wr4 depending what happens with Josh Gordon and also he needs to compete with James White for targets. We saw last game that they're limiting Gurley this season for playoffs which is smart. Cmc will be solid every single game

Im thinking of dropping Breida. Even though Coleman left the game early Breida didn't do shit. In fact his backup outplayed him on less snaps

Thank god

Attached: 99DC7EFC-AEEA-4F56-B4E3-83076A503C8E.jpg (121x154, 8K)

Thank god for Josh Jacobs, at least in the optimism department. I decided to start Sony Michel over him at the last second. James Connor was my other RB. Sheesh.

Which brings me to my QB’s..

My 2 QB’s are fucking Jameis and Mitchell Trubisky. Jameis’ ass is being cut; should I hit the panic button on Trubisky yet? Does he have trade value?

Panic over Jameis is making me worry about Mike Williams and Chris Godwin (don’t worry this is over two teams so don’t lose your shit on me /sp) and I’m thinking about trading one.

Finally, rounding out my Panic List is

>David Njoku
>Darrell Henderson
>Miles Sanders
>Dante Pettis
>Matt Breida

I’m least worried about Njoku at this point but the rest of that list is plain disturbing at their lack of usage. It’s like they weren’t even considered part of the offensive strategy, period.

>0.5 ppr scoring
>opponent scored 153 points

fuck me. Probably the most I've ever seen in 0.5 ppr.

Anyone dropping Christian Kirk or nah?

your 72 would have lost to everyone in the league

And Shady. Shady is gonna eat for now on

I only like Ross on that list. After that whoever you want. But definitely him

Not yet but damn, he was one of my mid/late round guys I drafted in every league. Still could round out to be a solid flex play but still.

I put up 95, not very impressive at all but not last.

Yeah I dropped 130 in PPR and my opponent scored 143. I was the 3rd highest in the league. Always my luck week 1 for some reason.

I hope you're right. I lost tevin coleman and Lindsay/Duke looked average so he will be my starter with Ingram next week.

Trubisky has no trade value, IMO, but definitely has upside. It's going to be hard to choose between Trubs and Jameis for this week, though. I would lean more Jameis because I think he has huge potential upside with the offense, but has a huge bust potential so be wary.

>16 points from the K

nice

No. The top 3 were interchangeable back then

Same

Alright, so which defense should I drop between the Ravens vs. Cardinals or the Jags vs. Toxins? I'm not gonna keep rostering two Ds, I just couldn't play the Jags against KC.

I hope shady steps up too. Michel is supposed to be my RB2 but that didn't fucking happen

Drop jags

Fitzgerald still got it boys

Breathe. Sanders will be ROTY territory by week 6 or so imo.
as for qbs i like Keenum and Mariotas schedule if you just have to get rid of your qbs

I offered that guy a QB and TE for Howard and Melvin Gordon. Look at the points his QB and TE got
>my offer was a low ball considering the value of RBs but whatever

What are some running backs I can buy low on?

So, worth grabbing Adrian Peterson now that Guice is kinda fucked up? Or should I get Chris Thompson? It's 1.0 PPR.

Did you find her name? Or link?

Attached: 2019-06-21 07.47.54.jpg (1024x576, 242K)

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word cope lmao

If ppr chris Thompson

John Ross, Terry McLaurin, or TJ Hockensen in PPR?

Attached: EDPrDv0WsAEn6si.jpg (1536x2048, 433K)

Sony Michel
Joe Mixon
Nick chubb
James conner
Devanta Freeman
Kerryon Johnson

Ross

Hock is kittle 2.0

Phillip Rivers and Delanie Walker for Jordan Howard and Melvin Gordon too much? PPR

If you're getting rivers and Walker do it

1st Waiver Priorty. Hill is ded. Who am i Taking bros?
>McLaurin
>Brown

I took him off the waiver wire before the season started. It was a flyer but I saw he had chemistry with Stafford.

In light of your comment I offered Rivers, Walker, and Robbie Gould for Chris Carson. I don’t expect it to be accepted but it’s worth a shot. Before the games started I actually offered the same guy Rivers and Walker for Howard and Gordon. Good thing it didn’t go through.

Which brown?

Marquise

That would have been a terrible trade. Im glad it didn't go through

Brown

Hollywood

Yeah him

Is it too late to play, any decent late leagues?

Wait for Apehoop and Canuckpuck

>tfw 3-0 but wasn’t the highest scorer in any league

Attached: 6F097947-54CB-425E-BBD0-A49A83BDDEB2.gif (300x169, 223K)

Nah, cmc/zeke/kamara were all safe picks for the first 3 picks. Honestly, I was second pick and I might've picked kamara myself had I not been following beersheets which had cmc listed higher. thank fuck

Barkley instead of Zeke. Zeke wasn't signed yet when must leagues drafted

.5 PPR, 10 man league.

I'm 1st waiver priority. Is Malcolm Brown more long term than the other RB's (Bernard, Jones II, Thompson, etc.) since Gurley's knee can blow out at anytime? Or is it more worth getting one of the WR's this week regardless? If Malcolm Brown is a great longterm investment, I'm learning towards him no matter how great other players are. Thanks.

Do I drop Christian Kirk for John Brown? Ppr

Malcolm brown

Brown

New Bread

I wouldn't trust devante to do that against the vikings, i am going to wait a week.

julio saved my ass with that td, he did fine

you need to change your team name to henry henry hippos