I expected the worst but somehow still got disappointed. Why even live bros?

I expected the worst but somehow still got disappointed. Why even live bros?

Attached: 22157402_134984417126826_3161050325893251072_n.jpg (681x724, 89K)

I know those feels. But just think about it as tanking for tua my friend

it's better than expecting the best and getting disappointed. t. browns fan

Yeah, that was a tough game. But I think over the season they'll get much better, altough that o-line really looks horrible. Gotta think positiv, I guess

Dont worry it needs to get worst before it gets better

>wanting Tua
Tank in two years for the future goat

But does it have to be that bad? I think >we're going to get a 50 burger dropped on >us every week now

Lawrence is just fooling everyone being so handsome. The true goat is tua

They still shouldn't have traded Tunsil. They'll need someone to protect Tua.

manlet cope

Yeah that trade made no sense whatsoever. Having a left tackle who's that good makes up for alot. After Adam Gay left I truly believed that they were finally on the right track, but this off-season really makes me doubt the management

Tua is not going to be good m8

yes it does. yes it has to be 0-16 to be sure. Dallas in the late 80s were bad then became a dynasty. No one remember the shitty colts years before peyton

Tua is a lefty bros, LT is not as important as it is with a righty. 8D chess. trust the process

Attached: 1541224113053.jpg (859x1024, 58K)

they acquired more picks for a team that might be bad.

But I too would have kept tunsil

The worse thing is that they are tanking in the wrong year. They'll end up with Tua Turntheballova or Matty Ice 3.0 from Oregon instead of Trevor Lawrence

I just don't see Flores as future HC. I'm not a fan of the belicheck coaching tree in general though.

they can trade away those for next year. This rebuild will be multiple years

I dont know. I kinda like flores

Definitely better than Adam gay that's for sure

Attached: dolphins-j-lo.jpg (650x411, 150K)

At least you guys got to play a game before becoming a joke

Attached: 1502478487977.png (300x300, 81K)

The patriots game next week is gonna be hard to watch if AB is playing

Watch for the brady/pats miami curse.

But realistically I am watching the redzone.

Ha ha what you mean "multiple" ha ha imagine, cmon is just this year ha ha right? Next year is the other perfect season ha ha right?

Attached: 5v6pTjd.jpg (640x767, 49K)

The ravens do this every year, last year it was 40 something to 3 against the bills I think. Their coach is really good when he has extra time to prepare.

But the dolphins do also suck

this is why we need a mercy rule

Flores should cut this entire trash ass roster and forfeit the rest of the season. Fuck these lazy fieldniggers

I know the feel bro... Jetsfag here... I honest to god thought we were gonna win today... I don't know why I keep doing this to myself tbqh

>tackles can't be moved to the other side of the line

This isn't madden where switching sides mean an instant drop in rating. A tackle is a tackle, he plays whichever side the QB throws on.

I mean, it sucks, but the season was already lost anyway. So fuck it, losing is fine. I'll be rooting for whoever plays against the Texans to win more than the Dolphins this year.

The jets played pretty good though. I was especially impressed by the defense, except for the last quarter. But what they showed in general looked promising. Keep your head up.

Don't be sad. You get to beat the Patriots in their annual Miami loss next week. That should be fun for you. You'll still be a total laughing stock and meme of a team, but it's something.

The Dolphins are so shit, they somehow will manage to win a game and fuck up their tanking for the #1 OVR

At least the rest of the league didn't turn their back on you.

Attached: LfiuCP2.jpg (483x508, 122K)

So its already confirmed Squeelers wont be making the playoffs right?

>Alabama QBs working out in the NFL
Don't get your hopes up, Trade away your first round pick for the next draft to get more picks. Tank in 2020, and get Lawrence in the 2021 Draft

Steelers lost against an unstoppable Patriots, the game wasn't a real indication of our talent

Kek at least you didn’t go to the game

Attached: A3981610-123F-4838-BB24-2C9B37D53E4C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.8M)

Oh no, how much did you pay to see that shitshow?