Worst team cope

>lose 59-10
>w-w-we muh tank
Why are dolphins fans allowed to post, or live for that matter?

Attached: shitfins.jpg (580x326, 45K)

Tanking is a meme invented by sports owners so that their brainlet money chumps believe that there is some sort of 64 D chess move and not hat they are just fucking horrible. What a shit team and fan base

they were confirmed tanking before today. the worst result today was the browns.

If you trade, release and not resign all the good players from last season and replace them with literally who's while stacking up on draft picks what do you think that team is doing?

>browns
even accounting for them being carried by their d last year yeah it's still the worst.

your owner is worth 12 billion. he is the only guy with balls enough to tell the NFL and all the SJW to go screw themselves.

In that aspect you have the best team. I bet Dan Marino could walk on the field right now and get this team to the playoffs. You need to start that rabbi you just got from the cardinals. Murray sucks.

Dan "62-7" Marino?

>t-t-t-they wanted to get btfo
>t-t-t-that anger by the coach was all a guise he w-w-w-was acting!
64D coping

D-don't remind me of the good times.

Attached: squatting_jagspepe.jpg (784x1144, 272K)

This. Today we saw the results of a NFL tank job and it was losing by 30 to the Titans.

Tanking is a result of basic logic. There are obvious advantages to losing more if you don't expect to compete, and anyone with half a brain puts 2 and 2 together. You can debate whether any NFL teams are actually willing to do it though.

Tanking is one thing, but taking a team ranked bottom 5 in both offense and defense, and stripping it down to nothing is another. We will be the first team to lose every game by more than 20 points

>if only Rosen wasn't sabotaged in practice and got to play, the Lolphins would have won
>Rosen was forced to throw that pic on hos 2nd attempt

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

record breaking. I watched the nfl films 0-26 the other week, perhaps one day there'll be an nfl film about the 2019 fins

I think Miami has good parts. Their wr and rbs are great. They just cant block.

Minkah and the clemson DT are good. There parts are good just the important core is fuckign shit

NFL teams from Florida 0-3 today

Anybody who is a 'fan' of a team that is tanking should consider themselves to be nothing more than cattle. The whole 'tanking' strategy is just a marketing ploy to sell the idea that even though the team is terrible, if the fans (and their wallets) stick around the team will get better and the cattle get to consider themselves to be 'true' fans simply because they kept buying an inferior product.

This except for the MLB where tanking actually works. See: the Houston Astros

Tanking works

t. Sixers fan

This
If that were the case the browns would Be playing if not winning every owl since 2015

Tanking doesn't work that well in the NFL, but does in the NBA where one great player makes all the difference