Literally have sex

Literally have sex

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-193002.png (496x540, 220K)

Look, I like sports, but if they're this important to your life, just end it all.

All men are Incels.

>being a wage slave in the first place

This is a plot to make white people have more white babies to save the white race.

We need more Trippiers

LMAO

But will English fans need two weeks?

Can't you just go on the dole for 2 weeks?

>British tabloids

Just commit a crime in May 2020 like watching TV without a licence and then you can follow it in prison without working.

Haha yeh haha

yeah, jonny foreigners just can't stop reading them. very strange obsession you lot have

Yeah, then literally can't watch anymore football or even take a shit uninterrupted for about 8 years after (longer if you have girls) and have to make do with late night highlights or livescore to keep up. Unless you're an alpha Chad and cut em loose early (I'm a beta cuck who stuck around)

t. dad

You just abandon your family after the football is over and move to another part of the country and do it again next tournament.

Love 'em but yeh

Is paternity in UK as laid back as Peep Show and Shameless make ou to be?

>The Sun

Snuck's Seed & Fuck

>2 week breaks for lifetime misery
ishygddt

You don’t actually love “‘em”

Whats the point of this, don't most people always have sex?

yeah imagine not having sex all the time haha

based

Attached: e7db9e4e33592de521b23e955084488e.jpg (601x508, 39K)

Fixed for Yea Forums use.

Attached: 20190908_191538.png (449x308, 174K)

please help me, i've been trapped in this sex dungeon for 6 years

>tfw mid 20s KHHV

don't you guys have legal prostitution? you should probably do that to get it out of your system unless you want it to become a problem.

>food
>sex
>access to Yea Forums
the fuck more do you need retard?

>don't you guys have legal prostitution?
No, freedom here is basically restricted to guns and retarded political opinions

Based Ingerlund saving the country and by extension, the world

Are there not legit brothels in LV? Thought I saw a Louis Theroux weird weekend in one. Also Lamar Odom od'd in one iirc?

>alpha Chad and cut em loose early

I hope you cucks realize being an alpha Chad means taking care of your kids. Only bitch betas don't provide and be a father

I was being sarcastic bud, I'm alpha af.

My dad fucked off when I was born. The cunt

Were you born slightly before an international football tournament by any chance?

Only in small Nevada towns is it legal. In Las Vegas prostitution is illegal

Alpha chads take care of their kids but replace their wife / girlfriend for a younger version once she hits the wall of age.

You have to impregnate a minimum of 2 women in your life to be alpha.
But you also shouldn't impregnate one woman with more than 2 children, because that would cross the low IQ pleb line of white trash misery.

kek

IT'S

COOMING

Attached: 1557124267952.png (1044x869, 185K)

>having a kid to get 2 weeks off

the utter state of bongs

>be mohamed
>due to your religion, you can have multiple wives
>knock them up all the time
>infinite weeks off
problem?

Attached: b.png (500x355, 61K)

not all, 5% are chads Chads and the rest is rapists

JEWELS RIMMING STILL GLEAMING

cheeky :)

You get paid paternity leave because studies proven it's better for the kids to have both parents interact with them in the first two weeks. However most men don't take it because they don't wanna deal with the kid. But it is better to do so.