Ok Roaches you got 10 minutes to explain how your national sport isn't the gayest thing on Earth

Ok Roaches you got 10 minutes to explain how your national sport isn't the gayest thing on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5HrPN4VwBA

>3:05
>Top goes through pants and grabs dick of bottom
>caresses bottoms chest and whispers sweet nothings in his ear
>Bottom clearly more aroused than he's ever been before has to remove the sweat from his brow

So after realizing this shit was quite possibly just tradition and not gay I decided to some research.

>Unlike Olympic wrestling, oil wrestling matches may be won by achieving an effective hold of the kisbet. Thus, the pehlivan aims to control his opponent by putting his arm through the latter's kisbet.
(Translator note: Kisbet is turkish for hotpants)

But then I found a slight contradiction:

>Turkish wrestlers started covering themselves according to Islamic law (between the navel and the knees) after the 10th century.

So the win condition is to hold their pants so they can't move. But for CENTURIES they didn't even have the pants, so they didn't even have a win condition they were just rolling around naked in oil. I can only draw 1 conclusion from this

Much like Capoeira was taught as a "dance" to skirt around martial arts rules, Turkish Oil Wrestling was developed as a "sport" to skirt around anti-fag laws.

Final proof?

>In the Ottoman Empire, wrestlers learned the art in special schools called tekke (تکیه), which were not merely athletic centres, but also spiritual centres.
>(((spiritual centres)))

I guess the more important question is, whats up with jewish spirituality just leading to homosex?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (835x1024, 407K)

Reminder that this is done after they are oiled up.

it is indeed literally gay but at least it's a spectacle

that's really, really gay

Turks aren't insecure. If they want t fuck a tranny or a dude's ass they fuck it nothing homo about it. They don't need to skirt around anything. It's just fun wrestling, even animals do it.

Attached: 138907059922.jpg (769x717, 217K)

>ywn have a fanfare playing for you when you buttfuck your buddy

I mean it's pretty gay. But soccer exists.

nice

Attached: IMG_3586.jpg (164x222, 15K)

Imagine the smell

HAKAN BEST CHARACTER WHEN OILED

Attached: super4-hakan2.jpg (800x450, 49K)

That's alpha as fuck, only a closeted homo with repressed sexuality could find it gay

Attached: goofed.jpg (695x656, 81K)

bro in ottoman empire fucking dudes was a national past time so oil wrestling wasn't developed as a sport to skirt around anti-fag laws
also they wear another shit inside their kispets so you stick your hand inside because it is the only part you can grab your opponent

Redpill me on this image.

No eye contact

What happens if their pps get hard?

whoever gets hard first loses

>if

I count four arms but it looks like five

getting hard is a bad tactics as it will give your opponent something to grab onto

>kisbet
safud

then it just devolves into a game of crabcock

As long as he whispered no homo, it's fine.

it's only gay if you lose

what were you looking up that caused you to discover this?

it's fine since the balls aren't touching

Is... Is there a women's division?

CQ8oX-r7rvs on youtube

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Attached: airplane.jpg (1600x900, 111K)

Naked pankration naked nord sauna games speed skating are gayer

That’s why pigskins can’t enter.

Attached: based koranten.png (827x937, 111K)

based koranten indeed

How tf they got all thems faces looking so gay bro? Fuck da vinci and shit bro this is real art. Dude got it. 100% got that gay face down!

they should make a women's version

I'm surprised WWE mandrama has never caught on in turkey