youtube.com/watch?v=vYVvA-e_IQk&feature=youtu.be
a.uguu.se/dO3UOcb8kcxH_Alexontherun.mp4
youtu.be/GOkGv6FdGFY
youtube.com/watch?v=HhxeBfNhvuY
youtu.be/gQIIOWPNYM0
youtube.com/watch?v=WyiRQXAYwHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C3EDZtcz79U
youtube.com/watch?v=giR3lTjNlYU
bloodyelbow.com/2014/1/11/5299590/ufc-dana-white-nate-diaz-doesnt-want-to-fight-khabib-nurmagomedov-mma-news
twitter.com/Justin_Gaethje/status/1170554427222052864
youtube.com/watch?v=1V2_EJrbjvM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=220&v=deGcL5J-Au4
youtu.be/Vmq87QcvSno?t=8889
youtu.be/Vmq87QcvSno?t=10255
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tony will save us

Fuckin bitch khabib, gets almost a year off because he went monkey mode on Danis, then when asked if he would fight tony he says he has been working too hard and needs a break. He's literally Muslim mcgregor.

why don't Poirer and Conor rematch, will Poirer kill himself if he loses or would he flush Dana's elderly abuser

This is the real thread
But this is my thread too

I want no excuses when Khabib beats him.

One of my fight buds is telling me this GSP guy would beat Khabib. Bitch please. I’ve never seen him fight but is he not really fucking ancient? Laughable suggestion.

The excuse will be GAETHJE IS A MUNSTER DUDE

>What does a man do when he reaches the top? What happens to him when he climbs to the summit of the mountain to find there's nothing for him there? Does God feel numb with nothing left to surprise him with? Am I... God?

Attached: khabib wojak.jpg (268x297, 26K)

if that were to happen Conor would heem him and Peahead would tie a cinderblock to his waist and jump into his newly constructed solar powered well

>Jones and Khabib dominating their divisions
>But what if they fought these guys who are much bigger what then check-mate!

Attached: bader-vs-kongo-eyepoke.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

The thing is GSP knows he would lose, but he would make millions from the fight and it could be considered a passing of the torch from the old legend to the new king. GSP's legacy will still be intact because he can just say "oh I'm old now it doesnt count"

Gaethje takes Khabibs head clean off then Khabisexuals cry

Vrooom :D

*Vroom vroom*

Why does everyone think Tony will piece up Khabib with his elbows? Khabib controls his range to avoid full stretch punches, he’s never going to get in close quarters until he drops to shoot.

Poosman lost. Got threatened to get stripped, missed out on MSG payday, and the can he cornered got choked out by a decision machine.

Attached: bader-vs-kongo-eyepoke-slow.webm (720x720, 2.91M)

I got in an argument with someone on twitter and they blocked me and now i'm really angry because I can't respond to them. Fuck this platform

You can get the next thread little guy. I know it matters A LOT to you!

;)

Who had the more embarrassing defeat on the cusp of greatness? Jacare or Dustin?

I'm trying so hard to see it and just can't see it

Can anyone sell me on why people are shilling Tony Ferguson having "THE STYLE to beat Khabib" so much? How exactly?

>shit take down defense
>shit chin
>mediocre striking that HAS to be from range or he wilts under pressure (watch the Michael Johnson fight)
>good BJJ but nothing that Khabib hasn't already beat (RDA is a more established BJJ black belt)
>gets in vulnerable positions all the time to sneak in the submission attempts but the only difference is, he's only been able to do this to shit tier grapplers like Kevin Lee

I just don't see how he beats Khabib. Seriously, go watch the Michael Johnson fight. Michael Johnson absolutely mauled him purely due to him not taking a single step back and just bullying Ferguson onto the cage. He even took Ferguson down.

Sure you can say "He's improved" but based on what? He hasn't fought a single guy who has used that game plan against him. And that's LITERALLY Khabibs game plan, only a million times better.

I see Khabib rag dolling that lanky streak of piss and beating the shit out of him. To beat Khabib you need someone like a GSP in the 155 lbs division. Someone with as good wrestling (if not better) and someone who is bigger/stronger.

I don't see some lanky chinlet with shit take down defence and garbage striking/punching power doing anything to Khabib. It's an easy smesh

Attached: COAAAHR.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

reminder that jacare lost a title fight to luke rockhold

Khabisexuals

Jacare, nobody expected Dustin to win so it's not as bad of a loss

>Caring about internet arguments

You deserve the frustration retard

HW: Curtis Blaydes
LHW: Jon Jones
MW: Adesanya / Romero (interim)
WW: Kamaru Usman
LW: Kevin Lee
FW: Michael Johnson
BW: Aljamain Sterling
FLW: Demetrious Johnson

Every other fighter is so afraid of the takedown they dont let loose with their striking. Tony is crazy enough to not give a fuck and piece khabib up

you're proud of that one

Whenever a fighter is so dominant, people are always clamoring for the guy who they think stands a chance. And right now it's Tony. Once Khabib beats him, it will then be GSP. Wait for it

I love Tony because he's so le epic and weird xD like he's so random just like me haha did you see when he did the hadouken?

*VROOOOM*

Attached: 1519333094915.webm (720x638, 1.66M)

Honestly, Khabib is very good but his record seems really padded. I'm not saying anything new, but do you think Poirier was his toughest opponent yet?
It seemed like his grappling was good enough to defend himself, but he couldn't finish him standing up.
I hope we see Khabib Vs Ferguson next, and that we continue to see Khabib take on top 5 ranked fighters. Would love to see him fight Cowboy & Gaycheese. Also, why the fuck is Conor still ranked #3!?

Attached: 1560895290518.gif (220x165, 956K)

Attached: bader-rampage-bellator-brawl.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

yeah I have anger problems, I shouldn't be doing this to myself

Based

replace MW with Costa and its good

Neither was embarrassing. You're embarrassing.

Why would he need to fight Cowboy exactly?

Attached: khabib-vs-poirier-scramble-1.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

You’re embarrassing

Sometimes these things happen in MMA

stealing this

At least make it look realistic

I'm just listing potential opponents from the top 5 in the division right now. Assuming Cowboy stays up there, which isn't a given.

Khabib wins because he gasses opponents out when they try to stand. Tony has the best cardio in the UFC and is quite dangerous from guard. He wont try drag himself back up the cage like retard RDA did, exhausting himself

Attached: khabib-vs-poirier-scramble-2.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

>that old woman holding bader back

Khabib has 2 more fights left in his career. Tony and then hopefully GSP.

>Khabib retires undefeated 30-0 as the Floyd Mayweather of MMA

B A S E D

28-1

It'll be Tony and Conor. After losing the belt he'll give Conor a rematch for the cash

anyone have dustin's choke webm?

Theres not a point in addressing a baiting brainlet who thinks Khabib’s path to victory against Tony is fighting him a la Michael Johnson 2012

Just woke up from a dream, repeating allahs name.. holy shit

what did dana meme by this?
twitter.com/jedigoodman/status/1170453508614586369

Good point, I didn't think about him retiring after another two. Do you think GSP would still be a threat in another year's time?

>"And you know that's always the question with a rising star like Adesanya—is can he deliver when the moment finally arrives. You know we saw what happened with someone like Darren Till in his fight against Woodley, the way he wilted under that opportunity... there's that leg kick again by Adesanya"
>"Joe, he's really finding his range with that but Whittaker has been—ooh! right there! you see!? with that slip, and that right hand, Whittaker's been finding that all night as well. Israel's gonna need to adjust to that if he wants to do this for five rounds"
>"Exactly, when you've got a guy like Robert Whittaker in front of you, you can't afford to make mistakes like that. And I think Adesanya knows that, you see he—"
>*commentating team laughs*
>"Yeah he pointed, he knew it! Props to Whittaker"
>"And you've gotta give it to Adesanya there, always a showman"
>...
>"OH! another right by Whittaker, he's found his range there! OHH HEADKICK! OH HE'S ROCKED, ISRAEL WALKED RIGHT ONTO THAT!"
>"OH WHITTAKER'S PUTTING THE PRESSURE ON HERE JOE!"
>"HE KNOWS THAT—"
>"THAT'S RIGHT! HE KNOWS HE'S GOT HIM HURT HE'S PICKING HIS SHOTS, LOOK AT HIM staying patient, stalking Israel against the cage—OHHH!! THAT'S IT HE'S ON HIM, HE'S ON HIM!"
>"NASTY ELBOWS! OH! OH MY GOD! THIS IS GUNNA BE STOPPED! WHERE'S THE REF THIS—"
>"THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT!"
>"WELL AND HERB DEAN HAS CALLED A STOP TO THIS CONTEST HERE RIGHT IN THE LAST MINUTE OF OUR THIRD ROUND AND PERhaps to the surprise of no one Robert Whittaker has put on a champion display here for the home crowd in Melbourne, Australia!"

Attached: 1567894975486.jpg (1023x576, 60K)

Heeminder that I run heem for next week

Attached: picks 242.png (2500x2500, 1.65M)

he'll probably comeback and fight the winner of the BMF belt and then retire again

vocaroo.com/i/s1p4DrTijNsU

Attached: Khabib submits some can.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

>quite dangerous
Shut your mouth, you soiboy bitch.

i have the first winning picks so stfu

And when has Poirer ever gassed until now? Never, when you've got Khabib putting all his weight on you with insane pressure all 5 rounds, you're gonna gas period.

>ony has the best cardio in the UFC and is quite dangerous from guard

Against who? The only legit BJJ dude he's submitted is a washed up Trujilo and an Edson Barboza who got badly compromised from an illegal upkick (likely thrown by Tony because Edson was beating the dogshit out of him all fight) that should have been an instant DQ in the first place.

People grossly overrate Fergusons guard. Dude is a recent black belt at Eddie Bravos meme gym. Poirer unironically has a similarly credible black belt. Never mind RDA who has been a black belt since his birth and a legit Brazilian one at that.

If he's so dangerous in his guard, why did it take for Kevin Lee gassing from his disgusting staph infection before Ferguson could do anything to him? Go watch that first round and tell me Tony had any sort of a guard when Kevin Lee was rag dolling the fuck out of him. Or shit, go watch the Michael Johnson fight who doesn't even know what grappling is, pressure him up onto the cage, take him down and beat the shit out of him for 3 rounds

You will literally never have the powers to make someone start up a blender in anger

Whoah there pal why so revved?

His guard will mean nothing if he's trapped against the fence

Relax brotha

Attached: khabib conor brawl best angle.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

You both did great and I'm happy of you

Nice argument.

Until Tony shows me he's improved against that game plan by fighting someone who actually uses that game plan then it's always gonna be in my mind until the two actually fight. And when Khabib smashes him in humiliating lopsided fashion, i'll look for your burger flag to no doubt see you saying that a 40 year old GSP is "the guy to beat Khabib"

Band wagon nigger

Anything is possible if you believe

>Blaydes
Cant beat ngannou, who will be champ
>Jones
Probably, no real good prospects other than meme johnny walker
>adesanya/romero
Whittaker heems adesanya, Yoel probably retires before fighting again
>Usman
I think nate diaz unironically beats him if he can get past masvidal
>Kevin lee
Good meme
>MJ
No, too many strong fighters at fw, Johnson is too old now
>aljamain sterling
Kek he wont even get a shot despite deserving it. Cejudo fights Cruz, loses, fights garbrandt, gets heemed, Cruz garbrandt rematch, then Cruz tj rematch

Flyweight will be canceled by July 2020

How does Nate beat Usman

Attached: Khabib submits a good guy.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Wow great watercooler buzz.....

how long are these bellator cards? last time i saw a card this long was a local event in a high school gym

Wrong, there can be no more than two negro champs at one time, everyone knows this

Ferguson hasn't proved he can beat Khabib, his only hope is a TF, technical fault, that's a fucking Tony Ferguson finish
which will be cutting up his face with elbows then doing something to end the fight because of doctors stoppage

>Whoah

Attached: mongoloid.jpg (795x895, 77K)

DC, Usman, Jones?

>When?
TKZ, Max rematch, first Eddie fight. He’s not known for exceptional cardio. He was gassed after one.
>Against who? The only legit BJJ dude he's submitted is a washed up Trujilo and an Edson Barboza
Two guys Khabib didn’t finish? And was Barboza really fucking him up 30 seconds into a fight where they landed almost no strikes as Tony was looking for a leg lock?
>muh lee
Yeah he lost one scramble in the center and ended up in a bad position for a few seconds, then put it on Lee like everyone does after a round

this card has 20 fights on it. couple more fights I think.

Stipe just heemed DC lad, where have you been?

You made one of these for Khabib vs Poirier too didn't you? How did that turn out? Lmao

Anytime there's a argument on /heem/ I side with the American.

when someone loses their belt they should have to physically hand it to the winner

couple more? oh no no no no

Attached: dana rolls.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

Triangle choke

Anytime there's an argument on /heem/
i leave my reply then hide the thread because i do not like confrontation

He fucking had him in a guillotine like 30 seconds before that. Probably the worst position Khabib's ever been in

based, insectoid foreigners should know their place

Do people really think Nate Diaz has a chance against top guys?

You argument is that Khabib should fight like Michael Johnson did to a Tong from 7 years ago. Argument defeats itself. Cowboy, RDA, Barboza and even Pettis at times all tried going forward and got countered. If Khabib’s strategy is to rush forward for 25 minutes hoping to grind out Tony and eat everything then he will have likely lost. Khabib has paths to victory, almost none of which include going full MJ

this is the patrician choice

>TKZ, Max rematch, first Eddie fight. He’s not known for exceptional cardio. He was gassed after one.
Oh this is fucking rich. People were literally touting Poirers cardio as a huge advantage. Actually disgusting how quickly people flip flop just so they can carry on with their shitty narrartive. Neck yourself
>Two guys Khabib didn’t finish? And was Barboza really fucking him up 30 seconds into a fight where they landed almost no strikes as Tony was looking for a leg lock?
Both bums. Fucking trujillo got taken down 20+ times, Khabib broke the take down record on him. And tibau was juiced at the gills when Khabib fought him way back in 2012. Not the same one that Ferguson fought during the USADA days in 2015.

Face it, Ferguson has not submitted one legit elite level grappler, ever. And he's not gonna magically start on the most domiannt grappler in LW history.

God I can't wait for that fight like I Couldn't wait for the Mcgregor one. Khabib is gonna maul him and it won't even be close. A chinny lanky streaky of piss with shit tier striking fundamenttals, no punching power and a 2~ year old BJJ black belt is gonna be the "guy to beat Khabib".

Lmfao

it was a waste of energy

I'm watching them because I'm a fucking loser and obsessed with this shit sport

This. Khabib was fine and dustin just burned his arms out even more.

>You argument is that Khabib should fight like Michael Johnson did to a Tong from 7 years ago
You're retarded if that';s what you took from my comment.

My argument is that the only style we've seen that is insanely effective on Tony (and coincidentally the only style that was used on him SINCE his loss to that style) is already what Khabib does. And Khabib does it infinitely better than MJ could ever dream of doing it.

Khabib is gonna push that lanky streak of piss up onto the cage, take him down in his first shot, control his wrists and tie up his arms like he does to everyone (BJJ black belts, you name it) and lay the smack down on Tonys chinny ugly face to the sound of bong rips that Eddie Bravo will be ripping when he realizes that Tony never stood a chance.

Tony Ferguson got taken down by Pettis. Neck yourself

no true fan of the sport would think this

Attached: josh thompson kos nate diaz.webm (1024x576, 2.96M)

Stylistically he can outpace Usman, who is pillowfisted and loves to take the fight to the ground, where he isnt particularly threatening but just likes to hold position. Diaz can outpace him on the feet and submit him on the ground.
However, he very well could lose to masvidal, and would get wrecked by Tyron

literally an early stoppage

>tfw I just realized my biggest life accomplishment was creating and successfully forcing the “cazzie” /heem/ meme

Could be worse

Nate's corner disagreed

Imagine unironically thinking this. Are you the same leaf arguing that Ferguson will beat Khabib?

khabib can only lose at 170 prove me wrong

that's why you don't have family in your corner they're gonna freak out

how did Tyron go from 4 title defenses and rap albums
to fighting Leon Edwards, but only if Edwards gets paid

They were all champs at the same time before it happened thus killing your little theory

this card just won't end

Attached: bellator-gutierrez-vs-benson.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

Cazzies think he's elite

Think you’re findin an excuse to hate him. Mcuck started yet still got paid and slapped wrists for bus attack while Danis got what’s coming.

Khabib will likely take a week or two. His next fights likely in 3 months

That's what happens when you're a boring and forgettable fighter, people don't care

>3 months
>implying

No. It's a moot point anyway though because masvidal will probably fuck him up

I don’t care what others said. I didn’t. He’s gassed multiple times and his cardio is nothing exceptional. You’re also selectively outraged at the superminority of people that thought he had a cardio advantage
>both bums
That Khabib couldnt finish
>juiced to the gills
Like everyone, including Khabib and three of his teammates in the UFC. I didn’t even mention Tibau and I don’t think the UFC even had announced a USADA partnership at the time of the fight let alone the testing in place. Tibau was on a three fight win streak which was tied for the longest of his UFC career tied with right before his Khabib fight.
>Face it, Ferguson has not submitted one legit elite level grappler, ever. And he's not gonna magically start on the most domiannt grappler in LW history.
Didn’t say he did or will. That guillotine suure made Khabib look uncomfortable though..
But go ahead and sperg off

U mean pigskins

Was never a drawl and was always criticizing Dana
More like Dana hates his guts for beating Thompson twice

Attached: rin.jpg (800x449, 162K)

was he banned from reffing ufc events?

Attached: bellator-josh-rosenthal.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Worth a trilogy since dc dominated the fight

>youre retarded if you took my comment for what I literally posted
Okay then
>My argument is that the only style we've seen that is insanely effective on Tony (and coincidentally the only style that was used on him SINCE his loss to that style) is already what Khabib does
So I am right that you’re saying Khabib should and or does fight like MJ circa 2012? And again an incorrect assessment
>Tony Ferguson got taken down by Pettis
But he didn’t?

This fight made me wonder. Just how bad would max have gotten fucked up if he actually stepped in for Tony last year against khabib

These are just regional fights now. Mostly locals making their pro debuts or dudes that only have like 2 or 3 fights

Well when is tony ready does he have a fight up already or is he good to go

lmao

Attached: 20190908_015212.png (1080x338, 81K)

>the absolute STATE of lellator

He was on a UFC card not too long ago, they might be taking it slow since he hasn't been out of jail that long. Very good ref even though he's probably remembered best for letting Munoz get fucked up

Having cardio isn't gonna help you from escaping the fence. All it means is you're gonna survive the mauling longer. Iaquinta survived longer than all the other bums cause he has tons of heart and doesn't give up easily even if he's losing by a mile.

Max would’ve actually pushed forward a bit and not stuck his ass directly on the cage stationary

He writes exactly like a manlet junkie I knew

Like this delusional control that everyone ignores and full stops to seem cool

He'll be ready when Khabib is ready which is early next year

Is bellator still on? I thought Bader was the last fight

You'll find out tomorrow on The Ariel Helwani Show !

It will if you’re much better on the ground than most of his other opponents, advance forward, work a pace, go to the body, turn up the volume, and can actually defend against the handfighting and scramble. Al’s cardio is nothing compared to Tony’s

Khabib is like Jones where he just empties out a division until everyone quits or moves division

Kek what a loser

Tony and Gaethje heem that ducking crotch sniffer

Reminder only Silva was a dominant striker and all other dominant champions are wrestlers

Tony won't want to keep the fight on the ground at all. Al is a far better wrestler and he has lots of heart, those are the first requirements you need

I am cocky in prediction, but I am always humble in victory or defeat.

Gaethje is getting heem'd by Cowboy Saturday so you best prep replacing him in your next time™ duo there

Nice meme friend except he hasn't fought the guy on a 12 fight win streak who is in the same division.
Pretty cleaned out!

>cowdad

Attached: soy.png (644x800, 15K)

>Gaethjekeeper

Attached: 1529185940973.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Now hes got something to fight for

Conors fast exercise shit on twitter gets 10 likes a post lol

He shouldn’t, he’s still just more capable there. Al is not as good as a scrambler as Tony, different levels of dexterity, speed, and fluidity to their movement in those moments. Its not a pure wrestling style which Khabib employs which is what would give Tony more trouble I think like a Gillespie.

twitter.com/Justin_Gaethje/status/1170554427222052864?s=19

>cowdad isn't the gatekeeper

Attached: soy2.jpg (600x362, 29K)

Based pot stirring attempt

Barbosa was robbed

Seething cuck fan

what's he hoping to accomplish with this? Zero chance Conor fights him anyway

There's no evidence that he's more capable. Al didn't get ragdolled by Kevin Lee like he was.

tonys unmatched in heart my guy and his cardio is on another planet, other fighters have talked about it on rogan on how they've never seen anything like it and tony will lap them at training in big bear

twitter.com/McGregorFast/status/1154078132460302337?s=19

Tony will spar with guys for hours without taking a break, they have to switch out every few rounds just to keep up with him

Why do conor cuck fans think everything is about money? Maybe he just hates a retarded piece of shit

When has Tony ever shown lots of heart in a fight?

.___.

Tony doesnt spar he said this after his last win

Maybe because the only reason they fight is money

Seething internet low life

It was just bantz

When he got rocked by Pettis and Vannata.

So? Every opinion they hold isnt dictated by the pursuit of money you poor fag

HEEM SNAPPY

Damn Joe said that he did on JRE
Maybe I should stop listening to le epic dmt manlet

>rocked by Pettis
Do you really expect him to stand against khabob if he gets rocked by a career can?

It would be a good decision

It could also be an old clip when he did spar

what a leg break. yikes. should i webm that?

That's instincts not heart

Yeah please do

Fucking hell, the fucker is still tallking about fighting GSP

Joe was grilling eddie hard on exactly how tony worked out and exactly what he ate while training during the fight companion. It's like he thinks theres some mystical ancient secret to Tony's power or something

most of the time it's all manufactured

i dunno man. i can't even watch that again.

The secret is autism

Attached: Tony cringe.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

>those 30 seconds!
For sure

>Yoel is just a freak of nature, man. Cuban genetics
>Okay, but what makes Tony good? What are his macros? Can I see a diet plan? What's his workout schedule?

LMAO

youtu.be/Vmq87QcvSno?t=5632

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 11.21.55 PM.png (650x252, 42K)

Oh I forgot to add on an unrelated note, Schaub unironically thought that Lucha Libre was called Nacho Libre, and was very confused when the boys corrected him

>Jon Jones is a GENETIC FREAK
>Who does Oezdemir train with? What's his diet like?

I think I'm beginning to see a pattern here

He just did one

Shitstin Poopooier

when has that ever worked in MMA?
mighty mouse against cejudo doesn't count cause cejudo is retarded and forgets he's not wrestling

Attached: bellator-leg-break-gonzales-vs-miller.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

i need to start paying attention to the cards more and stop posting

fuck, and on the debut too

If watch enough of his podcasts you will realize he always drops black bull fetish jokes and always emphasizes strength or size of blacks.

>kicking with matchstick legs

well, he cant have too many complaints

twitter.com/leemaza/status/1170159018947633152

Schaub implying that Rogan cheats on his “wife”

i hope bellator will cover this surgery or he's fucked.

all comedians just do shitty political commentary and try to push acceptance of their fetishes

Attached: bellator-guile-suplex-batinich-vs-compton.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

Do you guys actually watch Bellator?

the secret is autism

lel i didnt see this post

the secrets out lads

Bellator > UFC

Shame they always shit the bed with the main event.

Attached: bellator-great-scramble-batinich-vs-compton.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

These judges scorecards are whack

Who did you have winning /heem/? I had it for Barboza

Attached: paul-felder-edson-barboza-ufc-242-scorecard[1].jpg (1000x666, 231K)

literally when was the last main event for bellator that stands out. i have to go back years

How come some mountain niggers like khabib and Islam speak English yet Brazilians and Asians who trained in the US for so long still can't speak a word?

I thought Barboza won... I could see them giving it to Felder, but 30-27 either way is total shit judging.

are you including fedor getting heemed in this?

Dana Yellow btfo

shieet poor guy got silva'd, scary

youtu.be/Vmq87QcvSno?t=8571

Attached: 1567882516367.jpg (102x125, 2K)

I had no problems with Felder winning. Realistically they're both past it so the result didnt matter. Paul kept a more determined look throughout the fight so i thing thats what swung it for him.

>you're ok with a robbery because the outcome of the fight didn't matter
don't fall for the rankings meme. this is your reminder that jessica eye got a title shot.

you have to be 18 to post here buddy

Attached: bellator-leg-break-slow-gonzales-vs-miller.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

Attached: 1567871762643.png (572x693, 10K)

Mitrione-Kharitonov

i could see 30-27 barboza. he won the first 2 rounds and you could give him the 3rd one.

Are you dumb? The hue that beat Taisumov has better English than everyone you listed, like most things in life it varies from person to person and how dedicated they are

Just got home from Dave and Busters after the Bellator event. You guys would not believe what happened to me. So I’m there with my girl having a good time watching the fights and this out of control lunatic is getting super hyped during the Bader fight and my girl is like “get em Check!” She legit thinks it’s spelled that way it’s so cute lol so anyways the retard looks my girl dead in the eyes and is like “Bader is gonna whoop that n word” and I’m like wooooah dude come on no need for that. He gets real close to me and fakes throwing a punch at me and I flinch and drop my blue cheese dressing all over my army cargo pants. He laughs and basically calls me a pussy and walks away. My girl is like “babe? Uhhhh?” And I’m like I know right, what a lunatic right hun? What a long night lol, anyways how’s everyone doing?

i'd whoop khabib

Attached: boomeredandredpilled.png (492x726, 483K)

I gotta admit, I was wrong. Khabib is able to beat at least one top 5 contender.

He's still a can though, even Bisping was a better champ, since he beat a legitimate champion.

What will Khabib do now to duck actual competition? Fight Conor? Retire? Do some dumb shit again and get suspended?

Attached: khabib_nurmagomedov_claystyle_by_toodeee-dc8xwy1.jpg (1024x683, 77K)

So it's confirmed that Usman is ducking everyone
twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1170329972910821376

Ultra Mega Cope

Attached: bwd.jpg (400x400, 24K)

a curse upon tyreese woodley for not heeming this n*****

Barbosa got robbed

>95217355

dumb pom faggot

BJ Penn could gain back his entire legacy by avenging his loss to Machida at light heavyweight

dumb faggots

Attached: 1567891373721.png (645x729, 90K)

i agree

Nobody knows what a gazelle is. This is American, get it right motherfucker.

Khabib has lowkey 10 wins at welterweight early in his career.
I wonder what it was that made him figure he couldnt compete at the top level at that class.

There must have been a really good welterweight at training that checked that ambition cause he wont even entertain the idea of GSP above 155-catchweight at this point.

question for Russians,
do you really cheer for Nurmagomedov?

I think I see what he tried doing. He tried pulling a reversal so he could get in top control.
But he just ended up falling into full mount instead.

I thought Murrica was wrestler nation. Where are these bums? All I see is Russians and Eastern Europeans dominating.

They all bulk up on gear and become welter weights thats why there's so many in that division

4 of the top 7 are American wrestlers
3 of the top 3 are American wrestlers

My foot was a balloon

Attached: 1566672131562.jpg (580x671, 68K)

Attached: MUAY FOOT.gif (413x640, 122K)

I still have questions about Ramos' cup

>He fucking had him in a guillotine like 30 seconds before that. Probably the worst position Khabib's ever been in

If you say so Cazzie the Casual Citizen. RDA, MJ and everyone else tried. They all failed. He always offers his neck as bait then the tiresome exercise happens and their arms turn to jelly. Trujillo was able to mount Khabib but immediately got threatened with subs from the bottom and eventually went back to flying Dagestani airlines.

Even MJ's coach were dissapointed when he tried to guillotine Khabib. They knew it was a waste of time and energy.
>streamable.com/tymev

Very little unfortunately. The Diaz bros are notorious for not having a gameplan except for the volume punching.

Top strikers can evade and leg kick them to oblivion.

Wrestlers will simply hold them down while the Diaz's threaten submission once every 3 minutes.

If they gameplan properly they certainly can. Their skillset is elite just improperly managed. It got them this far though.

Abit of a hail mary grappling wise. Don't blame him though. At that point he knew how it was gonna end if he didnt manage something drastic.

book canor vs gaethje you cowards

Alright fine, I'll give Khabib props this time. That was actually a really good fight, thought it was done when Dustin had him in the guilltone, that shit looked so fucking tight.

Here's from ruski 4chin
>Before I had to search for gayporn&fanfics, but now I have UFC. Thanks Dana White
>Khabib's wife interracial tape was dope too
So yeah, he has his public.

Attached: crotch sniffer.jpg (1280x719, 157K)

now that the dust has settled... whats wrong with Scandinavian fighters?
aren't they meant to be vikings? they all look scary, but end up being cans
why are they all so shit (minus maybe hermansson who's been obliterated already)

The finnish guy heeming was so embarrassing I don't know how I can ever post here again

Who in the name of Christ on the fucking cross is your favourite female fighter? No trolling lest you wish to be range banned (my uncle is a Yea Forums system administrator).

Fuck you khabib
#notmychampion

underdeveloped gyms?

I'm not a Khabib hater, I like him for being a man's man and not covering behind a fake trash-talker gimmick. That being said, you really need to admit he has fought precisely zero wrestlers. Everyone keeps depicting him as this ferocious grappling virtuoso, I'm sitting here thinking, how many Division 1 wrestlers did he outwrestle? It's easy to look unstoppable when you're fighting strikers and BJJ nerds. What's even more ironic is that the list of upcoming title challengers is pathetic. Tony ''El Cucky'' Ferguson, Conor McGregor, Gaethje. The LW division is engineered to make Khabib look unstoppable.

Seething losers
Very sad!

i kinda agree, why is the wrestlers in LW so shit? i mean look at the top 5, expect khabib it's all strikers

>shit chin
Stopped reading there, lad.

Idk his striking isn't the best and Dustin could've transitioned that guillotine when Khabib droppped his hips not once but twice

Khabib isn't perfect but everyone is worse except tony who is the champ

>shit-tier grapplers like Kevin Lee
You were winning until you lost

Al is as good as they get at light weight

Who is a light weight wrestler you miss? Justin is no wrestler.

he gets dropped in most of his recent fights

Yfw wwe tier ufc hyped up light weight to sell canor tickets and now everyones finding out theyre all shit except Tony and khabib

Eat shit new fags

Dustin wins the rematch

Could be worse, Glory kickboxing has guys with 97 matches on their belt against guys with like 5, 4 of which are losses.

Islam and Gregor Gillespie are the only fighters who can beat Khabib. Islam won’t fight him, Gregor isn’t particularly invested in the UFC, he just wants to fight once per year to fund his fisherman adventures.

Attached: 1567788287053.png (861x852, 283K)

Justin Gaethje has a very impressive wrestling pedigree being an All American at a D1 school. He hasn't used his wrestling skills often in MMA but occasionally shows a few moments of wrestling hip movement. He has the pedigree to counter wrestle Khabib, has he shown that styling in his MMA career no. But watching his old wrestling matches he's a fast enough scrambler to not get leg ride to death

Attached: ball and chain scrmable lee vs iaquinta.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

he stuck his finger in his nose

I can be driving, playing hockey, doing winter sports, singing in best rock bands
OR
I can be trying to natty my way against roided brainlets with 0 hobbies outside of MMA because their fathers/them are sadists.
Only difference between Scandinavians and Canada is that you had more immigrants and access to US. And even then you got what, GSP, Rory? Didn't GSP had to go through hell to go to combat sport section if I remember correctly? Scandinavians probably had no sections because nobody would give a shit or think it would be a good idea to do it instead of alternatives.
Here it was everywhere because comparty jerked off to Olympic medals. Same popularity sport, but since you can get a lot of medals in wraslin sections everywhere, but you can't find handball/badminton section even though court/gym for them are in every school.

Attached: 1549336324578.jpg (389x341, 29K)

Leave Khabib to me.

Attached: Mark-O.-Madsen.jpg (745x568, 192K)

i live in estonia i'm too concerned with raising alpacas

hold on brother, you can have the sloppy seconds

Attached: SALMON_BOSTON_L.png (460x700, 319K)

why didn't he flip out of it?

instagram.com/mini_khabib ok this is epic

why is justin gayche such a brainlet when fighting?

this is so fucking gay

oh man, he's going to get so fucked when he faces somebody who's decent in striking and wrestling

why does she look so fucking strange

>Justin Gaethje has a very impressive wrestling pedigree being an All American at a D1 school.

who gives a shit? unless its being used in the ring it isnt real.

Attached: 1557489042990.png (630x630, 279K)

russian thinks hes a scandi lads

Attached: 1554610585794.jpg (1151x616, 64K)

her dad looks normal never seen her mom

that fucking pic. based af.

Everyone is ducking Gregor

How Long Must I Wait? youtu.be/VPDg25RWyO0

Attached: Nadia.Kassem.png (464x826, 386K)

who nose how long

Depressed today because Poirier lost.

CBD is a huge meme right now among internet spastics

#team_big_nose (pic related)

but Nick Diaz been punished for 5 years.Fuckin nevada hypocrits

Attached: Liana.Jojua.jpg (1029x1200, 139K)

How does a skinny guy like Moicano get away with spamming leg licks when every other skinny guy gets their legs snapped. That wasn't even too bad of a check.

>Tony beats Canbib
>Dustin beats Tony

This timeline is actually hella based.

Attached: Fuck_You_Khabib.png (500x775, 167K)

Why are so few fighters utilizing the switch? Maybe it doesn't work as well when your opponent is allowed to connect his hands

Because showing any even slightly masculine trait in Scandinavia is considered punishable by law. Men are supposed to work, give their money to idle immigrants and thank their women lead government for the privilege. This leads to a society of bitchmade pussies.

some bitch i know is spamming tonnes of shit about CBD and its awesome properties like its this new found cure for everything. is it pyramid marketing or something? wouldnt surprise me

imagine someone spamming social media with posts about insulin all day every day, thats whats happening, except with occasionally references to DUDE WEED LMAO

Did you lads notice how fucking bummed out eddie was when khabib won? He knew Dustin was the easy work for Tony and Khabib is so much harder, and even if Tony wins, he has to do it again in a rematch

yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=vYVvA-e_IQk&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1561798804308.png (563x327, 189K)

Dustin is harder fight for Tony than Khabib. Dustin can actually drop and finish Tony, Khabib has to pray for a decision.

yeah i think CBD is like hyaluronic acid,bottox,collagen ads.Same pyramid system.Just like the e-cig.When it came out i told everyone that if you use the e-cig,clearly you smoke the battery inside it.
Recent news is that a strange lung disease infects those who use the e-cig lol
Not to mention there is also a drug 5 times stronger than heroin they made from car batteries but they want to smoke an electronic device with a battery in

He's probably bummed because Khabib is boring. He's more power wrestling than good jiu jitsu which is boring and mindless

Oh hey look Khabib is stronger than the nerds woo

yeah thats it good post

can you use a trip code so i can filter you

Colon tapped to a face squeeze.

>He's probably bummed because Khabib is boring.
Somewhat agree. I like choke and submission holds, but honestly like all good casuals I prefer the standing game.

Attached: Squeeze .jpg (720x471, 222K)

Had it 29-28 Felder. Round 1 Barboza, Rounds 2 & 3 Felder. In Round 2 Barboza got the take down but looked like he had no idea what to do on top and got hammered with elbows and got busted open to the point where he just let Felder up. That wasn’t a good look.

Conor is done

a.uguu.se/dO3UOcb8kcxH_Alexontherun.mp4
>tfw cold is almost gone and I'll be able to run again tomorrow, khabitches are almost gone and monday we'll be back to favorite WMMA fighter posting and Gaychesse vs Clogboy bangers is less than a week away and every week is a fight week untill New Year

This. Cazzies don't understand this. Islam just took a nasty, putrid shit in the guard of an ADCC champ while laughing at the prospect of being subbed. Getting compressed against the cage leaves you no space to go for subs from the bottom. Khabib is at least as good as Islam in the grappling department and Ferguson is no Ramos.

This is the fight we all been waiting for.Everything else is garbage and low tier content

youtu.be/GOkGv6FdGFY

Attached: Kassem3.jpg (1080x755, 67K)

honestly /heem/
when khabib jumped the cage, what were you thinking?

Canor McBum

Attached: 1540802482550.png (613x806, 779K)

Šampionský Hovna Jenom

Attached: 1556047506805.webm (674x1072, 1.8M)

>yfw they make them fight on a basketball court cause theyre sick of losing to chad wrestlers
>tfw the wrestler dunks them

Attached: 1538414494153.png (333x500, 365K)

Attached: 1552365573151.png (1024x768, 1.18M)

Gillespie is by far the most accomplished wrestler in the division. Too bad Khabib will be retired by the time he works his way up to him.

>the way Dustin hung like a rag doll when he picked him up for the choke

should wrestling be banned from the UFC?

Attached: Pettis heems Wonderboy.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: truth.png (793x600, 948K)

Was the fight companion live? It is a bit shit to watch the whole thing when the fight is over.

Just listen to the part linked.

TIL: BJJ is gay.
youtube.com/watch?v=HhxeBfNhvuY

Attached: Neue Bitmap.png (1984x1112, 1.86M)

YES K1 MARK HUNT RETURNS
JON JONES GOES BACK TO IRRELEVANCY

Khabib is boring only Australian retards like him

fucking kek

don't think so sweatie

Attached: CuckmierKO2.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

1st and 2nd Barboza.

Khabib baits with his neck but that's all he's giving you. He makes sure that all you can do is try to crank him with only your hands with no leverage, and at lightweight it isn't much of a threat than a mild annoyance.

>look up Yea Forums for commentary on the khabib fight
>be reminded once more that MMA is brimful with tattooed degenerates and American creaturas, and its fan-base is the absolute bottom of society
K1 was a gentleman's sport, it only got worse after that

Attached: d126ea8582d36775a66517323ea66282--andy-hug-k-kickboxing.jpg (366x390, 27K)

No we just hate Conor Australia is a Pro-Cucuy nation

Attached: Tony workout.webm (480x270, 2.18M)

Part of me was kind of hoping for a full out riot like Malice at the Palace. Since your a bong don’t know if you’re familiar with this, shit was wild.

youtu.be/gQIIOWPNYM0

connor ruebusch picked dustin.

>nobody judged it 29-28 Barboza which was the correct result

Attached: 1566077118584.jpg (799x711, 101K)

both me and my dad thought Barboza won last night
what is the general consensus here?

Attached: Edson Barboza.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

please fuckoff back to monday night raw you dumb sack of shit

yeah Barboza won

Dillon kills Habib

did he finish the fight? no? he didn't win.

So if Khabib and GSP actually fight, who do we root for? The boring wrestler or the boring wrestler?
youtube.com/watch?v=WyiRQXAYwHQ

What would you even do in this situation

Felder had the 2nd and 3rd

go back to getting knocked out by michael johnson

Nothing, that's in way too deep. Technically you would peal of the back hand to relieve part of the pressure. But like I said, this is 100% dunno. Too deep under the chin.

that fight is never happening

i wouldnt get into it in the first place.

My dad didn't even watch but called me to call Poirier a bum and said Ferguson doesn't have a chance.

kek

>if we ban wrestling we'll win agai-

also Nganno would become the champion and then probably Wilder or Tyson Fury would come in and smash up some dorks who try kick to win

Attached: 1548920630421.png (1200x800, 1.07M)

Anyone has a webm with kabob being rocked by dustin in second round?

Remember when people said Aldo could beat Khabib?

28-0 brother

what do white (real) russians think of mountain niggers?
I imagine they're hated?

Attached: kebab man3.png (548x569, 428K)

If somebody posts it you should immediately close your eyes after watching it and try to go to sleep. You can imagine that Khabib getting "rocked" ended in a knock out and you will probably even have a dream about it.
The bad news is you'll still wake up to brutal reality that Khabib dominated and won

Attached: n7v8zf57ygt21.png (800x600, 676K)

>THIORTY SECUNS OF CROTCH SNIFFEN IS ENOUGH, YE
Why ban when you can timelimit it. Blaydes showed excellent example:
Anytime your opponent stops actively defending he gets significant strikes that hurt, not some weakass spam BS slaps.
Full mount/top control = broken nose, cuts, doctor stoppage/TKO
Anytime you get separated for inactivity wrasler can go right back to it IF he can takedown at will.
This makes sense when you fight 5 min with rest and not 10-15 rounds like in Pride or old school orgs.
Now compare Blaydes vs dag to dag vs can:
>lays on top doing absolutely nothing
>compensates for gas tank problems by resting during rounds (aka time to fight not to fucking rest)
>gay slaps counted as strikes for some reason
>already protected from all sides "fighter" (soccer kicks, hand on mat rule, knees from bottom rule) gets a pass for doing nothing
While inactive stand up is punished, these leg humpers get nothing and can take no risk without hurting their score/chances to win. Which leads to "fights" that most people hate.
Making them shoot 6+ times a round to "control" striker whole round at least tires them and gives striker a chance to catch them on takedown attempts.
Scoring Points Arts in "short round+rest" format is so fucking lame&stupid, but bald Goof doesn't give a fuck because he watches boxing while abdulas buy MMgAy cards.
It's on same level as cumslurpers in divegrass grabbing ball&throwing it away after they allow goal or foul. Can't make a rule against that for years.

Attached: normie goobert.jpg (960x720, 142K)

remember that retarded german cunt spamming this useless prick who quit fighting after getting demolished

Attached: 1546523940199.png (1200x800, 1.14M)

Fuck lads I am revved

Do you guys honestly think Tony can beat Khabib?

CTE-City said if he had khabib in that guillotine choke he would had won

i'm worried that all the next generation of fighters will be crotch-sniffers
in 10 years' time the majority of fights will be lying on top of each other to get decisions
it's too powerful and you're protected by the ruleset and judging criteria

Attached: conor aldo entire fight.webm (720x405, 2.68M)

cte causes a lot of problems associated with cognition so i can understand why hed say something so bizarre

>rocked
It's just safety genes and abdulmamapapa flashbacks kicking in

Attached: combo breaker.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

then watch kickboxing and or muay thai you moron

MMA, the first word has a hint in it for what to expect

yeah you could have invented kevin pee, like me

i don't mind grappling - but i don't like the style of Snoozeman for example

Attached: mandrama self heem.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Was 2chainz at the fights? I didn’t watch them live but someone who looks like 2chainz was sitting close to the cage.

lots of striking is boring why dont we ban jabs and low rounds

its part of the game

lots of BJJ is boring why dont we ban arm bars

arm bars are never boring

Conor had the best performance anyone has ever had against Khabib. He deserves the rematch for round 3 alone.

Attached: champchamp.jpg (444x794, 62K)

yikes and pink pilled

Reminder that in the last few months Ortega has:
-turned down a fight with Stephens
-not accepted a fight with Zabit
-talked shit about KZ but again did not accept the fight
He's rattled, PTSD'd and flushed

good post but Tibau won

Attached: third worlders are literally not human.webm (1920x1080, 1.74M)

youtube.com/watch?v=C3EDZtcz79U

BASED

is that true? dudes broken

MMA is niche in Europe besides Russia

Glad the 'Khabib has never beaten anyone in the top 5' meme is perma flushed now

Al did 5 rounds against khabib

>welterweight beats featherweight (again)
woah

Don't know what people will say if he beats Tony

Al didn't win a round on any judges card. Conor won a round on every judges card

Nobody gonna watch that shit, you already see biggest wraslebabbies improving standup and trying it for no reason whatsoever. Khabitch tries for half a round or round(vs cans) every fight, gets scrapped and goes right back to same gameplan.
Go look on youtube how much these "go watch K1, 28-0!!!" support their "favorite" sport. 1kk views tops on Karelin/Highlights vids. Roy Jones got as many on every highlight vid older than couple of years. That's why they have to sperg out here, while their goat has 0.5 heems to his name. GooFC had to use footage from rigged cans championship to get his highlights to 5 min ffs.

Attached: yawn 1.jpg (1400x1400, 153K)

He was offered main event vs Stephens on the San Antonio card but refused. UFC tried to make the Zabit fight but Zabit ended up fighting Kattar. Then Zombie posted on Insta that Ortega didn't even try to get on the Mexico card and has yet to sign a fight agreement with him. It's ogre.

That goes both ways. If you didn't have multiple rounds that start standing up, like in the original UFCs/Vale Tudos, then strikers would be completely outmatched by BJJ. Yes the current ruleset favors wrestlers, but also strikers in many ways. The people that are really being fucked by the ruleset are pure JJ guys imo.

desu ill just be happy for ferguson to get a good payday. hes a cool autist

Attached: 1543644225764.jpg (262x193, 8K)

i meant more like somebody can go 5 rounds with him, conor is going to get gassed again

Dustbin was drunk on his Instagram story and just pointed at his bruises and muttered "rough". PTSD incoming.

based opinion

kek based

Attached: elcucuy.webm (1280x720, 3M)

youtube.com/watch?v=giR3lTjNlYU

Because he got stunned and backed up like a retard against poirier? What on earth are you talking about? Check Tony's reach out and look at how he adds extra range with his meme jab. Once he lands one and backs khabib up its going to be hunting season in there as your boy backpedals to his demise.

and then khabib grabs a leg and itll be heavy elbows and if he goes out he goes out but if not ferguson goes on the ground like everyone

it's a shame that kebab will sit out for another year
Tony Ferguson will nearly be 37 by the time they fight (if they fight)

Attached: kebab man2.jpg (1080x1082, 111K)

I get that he got beaten, but this post isn't far from the truth. Even Round 1 for Conor wasn't so bad. I rewatched the fight the other day and enjoyed it.

bloodyelbow.com/2014/1/11/5299590/ufc-dana-white-nate-diaz-doesnt-want-to-fight-khabib-nurmagomedov-mma-news

nates a fag

Attached: 1560658172166.gif (370x204, 494K)

The samurai fears the arab warrior.

Attached: belal2.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

I still remember when he said he didn't get rocked there but he just tripped on the mat.

Basedlal

Attached: ED4nKZPW4AURfz9.jpg (798x1200, 166K)

That was a good fight.

>you’re a tool. You have lost everything already. You are a shit human, father, and husband. Fuck you.
HOLY BASED GAETHJE

i saw this earlier and it's incredibly cringeworthy
it's so out of character and obvious he's trying to get the red panty night
least organic trash talk ever

Attached: 1523294448090.png (353x752, 357K)

I doubt anyone aside from moscovites and muzzies cheer for him

Conrad BTFO

How you go from this....

Attached: DR3leiYXUAASqGX.jpg (839x1200, 109K)

In September, Nurmagomedov signed two contracts for a title shot against the reigning UFC Lightweight Champion, Eddie Alvarez, on either the UFC 205 or the UFC 206 fight card, with Dana White confirming the bout between the two for UFC 205.[52][53] However, on 26 September, the UFC announced that Alvarez would instead be defending the title against Conor McGregor.[54] Nurmagomedov voiced his displeasure on social media, calling Alvarez a "bullshit champ" for refusing the fight and opting for a bout with McGregor instead,[55] accusing the UFC of being a "freak show".[56]

Attached: 1549325539773.png (350x350, 138K)

...to this

Attached: jhghfg.jpg (806x1024, 132K)

Why do you get defensive about this? He had not beaten the best of the lightweights and is the champ. If he beats Tony he has nothing left to prove but he has to prove it first. Tony’s going to rolling thunder ko khabib tho.

imagine the rush TO mini khabib's face as she climaxed following khabib's choke on dustin.

>N-n-n-next time!

i'm not defensive, you just know that if he beats tony somebody elses name will pop up

At first it looks like is just talking shit, but when you think about it, everything in that tweet is true.

I'm wondering, why Moscovites in particular?

any webm of the finish with blaydes? love watching this dude's ground game, easily the scariest in ufc

True but Tony is the white whale. Winner of cowboy v Gaethje is next so I hope khabib at least does that if he beats tony. After that I would assume it’s welterweight or retire.

cringe

Attached: lol.png (621x437, 68K)

I hope Khabib never rematches Conor and Conor is left seething forever

It was a draw

LMFAO

Canors fanbase are paid bots

it's a loss if you don't finish

do those bots buy millions of PPVs and sell out arenas as well?

Attached: Conor Alvarez.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Conor's social media shit is reaching CCC levels of cringe. Calling literally everyone out then not following up, unironically thinking he's going to get a Khabib rematch. It's just getting sad.

fuck off pedo she's cute and pure

is 2019 still 2015?

easy come fan easy go fan

that's true and i think Tony is the biggest threat for him in the LW division.

Dagestanis celebrating after Khabibs win by causing hundreds of car accidents

youtube.com/watch?v=1V2_EJrbjvM

Someone post the ottman heeming teemu webm lads.

best selling PPV ever was less than a year ago
this is your final (You)

Attached: kebab removers.jpg (934x703, 732K)

Attached: heem paki lad dies again.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

correct but also it looks to me Gaethje wants to fight Conor for the big money

easy come easy go bot

That was literally prefect

Attached: dustbintaps.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

>USADA, THAT PIECE OF SHIT
Poor Bork didn't deserve this.

Attached: usada, that piece of shit.jpg (1280x1153, 245K)

Fast and Furious 17 in Dagestan

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=220&v=deGcL5J-Au4

Reminder that romero got robbed.

Attached: eldiossoldado.jpg (602x884, 137K)

youtu.be/Vmq87QcvSno?t=8889

it's always so good seeing middle eastern wannabes get heemed sleepely
fuck finland

All ah u

what are you talking about retard, ottman azaitar a moroccan heemed a finn.

Who took this picture?

Attached: 1563234042263.png (327x335, 220K)

that's what i wrote karim

Conor? lol

That's why the UFC limits the amount of top wrestlers in the roster nowadays. Khabib got through to push into Russia and Muslim countries.

>it's always so good seeing middle eastern wannabes get heemed
how is teemu a middle eastern wannabe?

Half of the Caucasus lives there and the rest are the biggest cucks you can imagine

Seething, it's over dmitry, the most famous russian fighter is a muslim.

Just imagine him posing for this picture, unironically thinking "people are going to think I'm so cool". This is such a women thing to do. What an absolute faggot.

Ah k. I thought you meant ethnic Moscovites.

Tony ducked Khabib by not accepting the Max fight. Khabib vs Dustin should have never happened, sorry Dustin.

shit fight card desu

why won't they give Brian Ortega a choice to go up and fight Khabob

Attached: tcity.png (598x137, 15K)

from posting pornstars to this is an improvement lol

Attached: 1541366074782.png (844x426, 443K)

whenever anyone of my mates complains about Grapples and holds I tell them to watch kickboxing, shit Glory is on UFC fightpass and youtube,.
>No on cares about kickboxing.
Why don't they admit they just watch ufc because everyone else does.

Doubt

and easy come again. like it or not he's still the biggest name in the ufc, even after khabib easily beat him

>and easy come again.
not as a loser. fickle fans dont stan losers

they let millions of high t arabs to their country to fuck their women because they are empty shell people, dreaming every night i wish i was born real
also look at his beard, that guy is a lib

based khabib

This live is better than Anik and Cruz commentary.

Tony Ferguson and Khabib is the fight.
Conor should fight Dustin or Max

davi ramos vs ortega first
gotta climb the ladder, junior

Attached: 10 out of 10 in america.jpg (2048x1536, 391K)

Ortega has amazing guillotine. Poirier's is not that bad either but he was too stupid to wrap him with his legs
Dom was pretty good this time

Tony Ferguson

>last loss in 2012 when he broke his arm in the fight
>2nd last loss in 2009

dudes a scary motherfucker and i love it

Bryan Callen pretending he's not a spastic is fucking hilarious. Him saying like one comment every 5 minutes follows by his gay breathing laugh is a joke itself.

The fighter and the kid would be so much better without Callen.

>Poirier's is not that bad either but he was too stupid to wrap him with his legs
That's because Khabib had his right leg trapped.

yes they do. especially when british & irish make up most of the fanbase, it doesnt matter how much they lose the "fans" will still watch.

Looks like he called him the n word.

no

Attached: 1537277040729.png (600x276, 163K)

He could at least use one. Moreover he continued to squeeze even tho it was apparent that khabib will go out. He had a chance to stand up too

noone watches khabib for him to win they watch for him to lose

I thought we were better than box
that 30-27 for felder judge needs to be beheaded
saudis make it happen

And that never happens, LMAO.

Attached: khachad2.jpg (834x726, 128K)

>the 30-27 Felder was from a woman
How the fuck can anyone not be a volcel at this point?

Attached: 1533441519293.jpg (2048x1364, 431K)

From 1-10 how exciting was the main fight last night?

youtu.be/Vmq87QcvSno?t=10255

bit gay

my heart dropped when khabib got into that guillotine, but after a couple of seconds i realized he offered his neck as bait and relaxed, waiting for dustin to tap was very exciting, he got hyped so much and promotion made it seem like he had a chance so i didn't expect him to get dominated this hard.

nothing can be done here, maybe 5 seconds before you're in the schaub realm

he could've at least passed out like a man, he was 1 second away from passing out anyway, instead he tapped like a bitch, dustbin FLUSHED.

>get up
>punch khabib in the face, knocking him out
>win championship, call everyone in the arena sandniggers, leave
Simple as

he broke mentally after R2, and was on his way there after R1

after R1, in corner:
>there's not a lot of space
after R2:
>i can't get him the fuck off of me man

plus kebab probably has one brutal fucking squeeze dude probably thought his c-spine was about to be fractured

that's her
pretty hot i forgive her

Attached: 20915222_10212284515541397_3974876491328936582_n.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

Lelator is back on the menu boys

Did anyone here really expect Dustcan to win? Khabitch took that fight because it was an easy payday. Now he is back to dodging Tony and trying to set up another interim fight

how come the rest of MMA wrestlers never figured out to just tangle up the legs and hold them there and beat them like a little bitch

>using time reversal moves

Is this legal?

I wonder how she got that gig

Attached: la-sp-sn-ufc-dana-white-donald-trump-rnc-20160719-snap.jpg (1200x700, 167K)

>My girl is like “babe? Uhhhh?”"I'm going to be at my mom's house this weekend"
>proceeds to get that guy's number and get ass fucked while you're away at work

xD

Attached: 25jcvv8.jpg (540x720, 55K)

Attached: Conor_Foot_Balloon.jpg (610x405, 84K)

he's gonna lose soon he sucks he can't fluke it forever

Attached: 1553942704837.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>at local bar watching fight
>No khabib fans
Praise Allah they cunts aren't allowed to drink.

> that pic
i never pretend to be anything other than raging

Cope, i remember you shilling for dustbin lmao.

Attached: dustbin.png (69x58, 12K)

Khabib is the GOAT. 28-0, never dropped, never bled, never wobbled.

Here's a you for the one that muzzie refused to give ya.

>t-t-t-t-t-ttthis time m-maybe he'll lose

he's gonna get smashed
law of averages

Khabib is the GOAT

Never shilled for that Dana plant. He never should have been in the title picture

>h-h-h-h-h-he's g-g-gggonna get smashed he cant not lose for 28 straight fights dustin will surely win!!
>h-haha dustbin is a can tony will crush him

Attached: 1567661081109.jpg (730x732, 101K)

>cries 3 times after tapping like a pussy

Attached: capture3.png (222x264, 108K)

dustin is a beast it was a fluke loss because he chokes under the spotlight

>cant submit Holloway
>thinks he can choke Khabib

for sure tho start him on his back with the arms locked around khabib's neck and he has it hunnid percent

dustin would have heem'd him if it was a non-title fight night headliner

dude only has cauliflower ear on one ear. thats weird

Khabib had dustbin in the same neck crank that conor tapped to 3 times. Dustin did a better job and I am sure he would beat Conor.

Attached: you.jpg (583x616, 27K)

> that pic
i never pretended to be happy I'm absolutely raging with anger

Khabib showed that his chin is not made out of steel. If Dustbin would have given him a right hook when he had Khabib staggered it would have been done.

Even Kevin Lee said nice things about Khabib after the win

You guys need to relax man

Nah, Dustbin cowers roo much in the face of preasurre. The Max fight was a good indication on his mentality. Tony noted that he had a tendency to back to the cage when he is in trouble and that it would come bite him in the ass. He was right

>Dustin did a better job and I am sure he would beat Conor.
>did a better job
>gets done in the 3rd round
>the round Conor won

lol

Attached: 1537842727985.jpg (1242x1229, 475K)

>but what if dustbin fought differently! he could've won!

that nigger michael johnson rocked khabib harder and still got mauled

Conor only made it to the fourth round because Khabib wanted to demolish his face. You saw Khabib putting the neck crank on Dustin multiple times but Dustin didn't tap to it.

yea lets ignore conair never posing a threat the whole fight

would get mauled

Lol no. Khabib took Dustin's back within one round and pretty much dominated every second of the grappling. Conor had much more success in fending Khabib off. Dustin had more aggressive striking, but Conor was objectively more effective, considering that he won a round on the feet.

I honestly think Khabib gave Dustin a chance the first round to let him fight further and not make him look bad.

I saw the panic on Dustin when he first got taken down and kept asking his corner what to do next.

I think Khabib let him go on longer because Dustin is a nice guy.

Yeah that's because you saw the video where he was limping the whole time trying not to show his foot was injured.

>considering that he won a round on the feet.
lol no he lost, bucko.

Anthony Armand "Tony" Ferguson Padilla

Attached: 1567673985327.png (1632x1548, 375K)

Armand as in Armando?

youll have to ask Mr Padilla that

Spanish, Italian and Scottish all rolled into one

MY FOOT WAS A BALLOON MY FOOT WAS A BALLOON

Armand Hammer! :^) xD

i'm sure he felt that shot but i didn't see any staggering there, Khabib always gets the fuck out of there when he gets caught with something in the same awkward stumbling way

works for him though, al and porier both mentioned how hard the guy is to hit

migrate

loding...

Attached: 306334.jpg (901x1277, 405K)

Nah

baking new thread

yeah when hes in danger he moves like a drunken cunt falling around but it must be some defence he decided that makes it hard to track him cause hes seemingly moving at random

go

tap

Why did Zubaira have such a shit performance?
he looked dehydrated/gassed, or is he just a can?

>Khabib is gonna push that lanky streak of piss up onto the cage, take him down in his first shot, control his wrists and tie up his arms like he does to everyone (BJJ black belts, you name it) and lay the smack down on Tonys chinny ugly face to the sound of bong rips that Eddie Bravo will be ripping when he realizes that Tony never stood a chanc
this is just bad writing tbqh

le southpaw cruncher

cope

Betch Cojeia