Is there anything more cringe in sports?

Is there anything more cringe in sports?

Attached: cringe.jpg (577x608, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tennis.com/photos-video/2016/05/dont-mess-venus-williams-refutes-chair-umpire-commanding-fashion/58786/?fb_comment_id=1411152935577919_2542420659117802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>In the biggest moment of her career, Bianca Andreescu could not be more Canadian

what did they mean by this?

Attached: goku thinking.jpg (400x300, 49K)

taking womyn's sports seriously

I wish Serena would just fucking retire already, just so I don't have to see all this dick sucking anymore

the retards in new york will take serena's side no matter what, based on last year's evidence. she's just looking out for her own safety

Maybe that comment by who tweeted that sh*t

this

Does this happen with any other player besides Serena? Her opponents always feel they need to apologize for beating her.

are you criticizing a STRONG INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMAN OF COLOR YOU FUCKING RACIST INCEL????

That's a smart move. Just say that one line and you avoid a lot of grief.

>Serena wanting to be the centre of attention
>again
fuck that monkey

she couldn't be more retarded

Hate this walking on eggshells shit people do with blacks. Bitch you beat her stop apologizing

canadians pretending to be polite or sorry for things is the worst meme that nation invented

that gypsy was called a drama queen for a reason

Why are black athletes so fragile?

Sure sign of weakness is apologizing for everything.

Attached: EC1-7X6X4AACdKt.jpg (620x349, 33K)

She had to win the prize money to afford to put food on the table for another week.

Attached: ohcanada.jpg (625x415, 47K)

This.

Leafs are playing 4D chess with the current environment of PC and SJWs and winning handily.

This picture is fake

holy this

People walk on eggshells for blacks because they bitch about the stupidest shit and cry racism about literally everything bad that happens to them. Like the last time Serena lost even though that woman was half black herself.

Based Canadians

Attached: IMG-20190828-013533.jpg (640x821, 84K)

a fucking leaf

>I'm sorry I won
cringe
>I'm proud I won, fair and square.
based

we're stereotypically polite/apologetic

absolutely f******g based

Osaka definitely adopted more Japanese social customs though.

That's because she had her father in her life

We are insanely passive aggressive, this was her way of showing dominance and humility in the face of victory and an antagonistic crowd

No, you are cucks.

>ummm yeah social custom umm yeah hahaha well i like ummm i don't like this interview umm bye
this has nothing to do with custom and more to do with a typical kid who has played nothing but sports will little interaction outside of that bubble

a solo sport like tennis. woods was like this too. they don't seem human

the after-match interview in tennis are the most cringe thing i've ever seen. Players act like they're at some english tea party or something and everything makes them *giggle* for some reason

Funny way of saying she pussied out

That sweaty juicing black bitch is pretty cringe. This Fresno Minnesota game is fucking kino, tho.

Don't forget that Trudeau pushed people out of the way to stand next to Trump. He wants that pussy because the president has been in it for years.

>federer loses
>he cries

>serena loses
>every else cries

tennis is fucking gay

>This Fresno Minnesota game is fucking kino, tho.
base

please dont be mean to pm justin this is his first ministerial post

Nah this pic is probably from the bumfuck middle of nowhere also known as nunavut it's just typical amerifat """"""""""banter"""""""""" implying that toronto and iqaluit have the same supermaeket prices

Hahaha,yeah, so Canadian. Too bad she isn't one.

>Andreescu
real canadian name there

what's a canadian name

The cringe is all these media faggots and libshits who don't even watch tennis suck Serena's dick every chance they get

Probably just a typo. My local uses a special label for 50% off stuff, and last week did a bunch at 5% off in error.

McKenzie

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Andreescu
>canadian

like 11 N winning the WC for france

everyone understands you have to treat black people with kid gloves or they chimp out

Reminder she's romanian.

This. Should be a Kim or Chong.

Faggy McFaggotò

>female
>athlete

We all know this.

Apparently being Canadian means you have to be a pussy who cowtows to some uppity black bitch who everyone has to walk on eggshells around.

why does this happen literally every single year?

the absolute state of north america

Chang

Nu e.

This

Attached: F8EA65BB-B855-460E-A498-04928B952C0E.jpg (700x467, 80K)

She lost a final AGAIN? Media must be going nuts desperately waiting for it after she gave birth.

they literally have to do it to appease your mouthbreather nigger lover crowd

I think she's Romanian

why does everyone have to apologize after slaying the kween?

Attached: naomiserena.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

she's not canadian

Why apologize, just say
>It's not racism, i win, you lose, git gud, is a game
If journalists continue with that nonsense of racism, I would simply continue to say that it was a game where I was the winner. I wouldn't turn the subject around so much.

Attached: 1567837761179.gif (372x372, 3.98M)

Eh you don’t quite understand the fragile egos of American niggers and the extent to which media cater to them. They go out of their way to celebrate black mediocrity (pic related was heralded as a musical genius, for instance) and if a nigger actually has some tiny bit of success? Forget it, they’re the greatest of all time and beyond criticism. That’s why they gush about Williams. The player who won was just trying to take the heat off herself for daring to beat “the greatest player of all time.”

Attached: A95AC16B-4414-4F10-BE73-96E8B296AB6E.jpg (800x435, 27K)

Because she’s a niggress.

based

except that she did not want that

Out of Serena or Federer who's fans are the more obnoxious?

god American culture is degenerate

serena hands down

i cringe more when i think about the kids she had with king redditor

Well no one ever calls niggers out on their bullshit, so nigger culture = American culture at this point.

I've never understood the "Canadians are polite and apologize for everything" meme. She's a gypsy from Romania every other Cucknadian I met was a piece of shit

These are not even comparable.
Federer is mostly a great player and a chill dude with annoying fans.
Serena is toxic just like her fanbase.

Can Serena just fuck off already? Everything is always about her. Dumb nigger.

What is with white people and apologizing?

Fat chocolate titties

>those socks

wtf

yeah I guess that's why you're replacing yourselves.. because you're so dominant right? lmfao

so is a pajeet or chang born in canada more canadian than a european that migrates to canada and becomes canadian?

The SJWs must be seething now. Stronk Blakk Womyn getting beat by a Canadian caucasian person. Even that Japanese-Haitian girl had to apologize last year.

I kinda get it though. I've seen a lot of discrimination against Blacks in my life here and there. Half of it is because of negative stereotypes which are often true as sad as it is.

"discrimination" = don't want to associate with savages

*taking women seriously

You have to apologize for beating her or she'll chimp out on you hard and have a ref fired

Nadal, because they're all apologists for his max autism

she seriously said that? jesus

No, you know how yuros are. As soon as someone from the Americas talks about their ethnicity they're laughed at but when they see a name end it -escu or -ic they couldn't possibly be North American

wew seething crackers in here lmao.

>She probably made Meagan Markle cry

Damn shame really

>supporting a yank over one of her own subjects

what did the Duchess mean by this

the players are scared of her influence behind the scenes (based ramos was not allowed to officiate her or venus' matches for some unknown reason) and will do anything to avoid incidents that could be perceived as "disrespectful"
nobody actually likes her, they're just afraid of her

Attached: 1536686461228.jpg (1155x570, 139K)

>tennis.com/photos-video/2016/05/dont-mess-venus-williams-refutes-chair-umpire-commanding-fashion/58786/?fb_comment_id=1411152935577919_2542420659117802
>Ramos warns Venus for the same thing 2 years earlier
>Patrick Mouratoglou still pulls the same shit at the fucking USO Final knowing the history of Ramos
>Mouratoglou says he absolutely WAS coaching and would do it again

Mouratoglou is the fucking cause of that whole situation, fuck him. He should be banned from the stadium at slams