Hi...

Hi, my big bwother is my FAVOWITE PERSON IN DA WHOLLEEEE WORL HE GIB ME A JOOOOOOOOOOOOOBB IN SAWKER! I WUV MY BWOTHER JAY BERHALTER!! YAAAAAYYYY CAPRISUN AND OWANGE SWICES YAAAAYYYYYY I WUV EM EL ESS!!!

Attached: 5MH6YT4QPT4BFWD3UEL2BTJIME.jpg (1024x683, 71K)

Cruyff could coach the USA team and they'd be shit

Why are we so fucking shit and why is this bald wannabe Guardiola nobody still in charge?

>Why are we so fucking shit

Attached: kicking-off-your-identitydriven-marketing-strategy-with-mls-and-gigya-20-638.jpg (638x359, 47K)

you guys need relegation system asap

We will never be good until mls fucks off for good from the national team. Players like fagley, trapp, altishit, zardass etc should not be playing for the national team

Cruyff was redpilled about USSF tho, he could have fixed it

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-202940.png (1082x868, 402K)

Gregg Berhalter:
>From my perspective, I’m happier about this game than the Gold Cup final. In the Gold final I felt our only solution was to play the ball long. Now we’re doing what I’m envisioning.

Attached: 1544532121648.png (1080x579, 601K)

Holy shit, no wonder they fired Klinsmann those fucking jews

Hes 100% correct

Fuck the MLS

How can someone be this retarded and out of touch?

I cant fucking take it anymore, how are we worse than we were 2 years ago against Trumpin and Tranny?

Attached: 1517744216303.gif (305x320, 890K)

Will never happen with MLS jews running our federation to the ground.

imagine actually typing that out. OP im literally embarrassed for you

Attached: 005.jpg (540x426, 30K)

Imagine being a cocksucking faggot mlels lover.

t. doyle

Attached: 1527465070453.png (808x805, 43K)

i dont even watch MLS, thats just possibly the most embarrassing thing ive ever seen posted on 4chinkels

Suck that mlels cock, antifa "lad", Im sure MLShit will be a top 10 league one day and you'll be able to afford that tranny surgery!

Imagine working for USSF or MLS and having to say with a straight face that you care about development of soccer in the USA.

>antifa
im literally a nazi m8.

Attached: 1506562419550.jpg (398x396, 134K)

>BANNED FOR USING SMOKE BOMBS AT AN MLSHIT STADIUM

ive never been to an MLS stadium, my city doesn't have a team.

whatever, mlshit cocksucker

>he's still going

Attached: 013.jpg (531x471, 127K)

>clearly assblasted about the thread
>still responds
m8, I have you dancing like the MLShit cocksucking tranny that you are.

Youre the one upset here user

again, i dont watch MLS. i dont have a team in my city. but seriously typing this
>Hi, my big bwother is my FAVOWITE PERSON IN DA WHOLLEEEE WORL HE GIB ME A JOOOOOOOOOOOOOBB IN SAWKER! I WUV MY BWOTHER JAY BERHALTER!! YAAAAAYYYY CAPRISUN AND OWANGE SWICES YAAAAYYYYYY I WUV EM EL ESS!!!
is incredibly fucking gay

Have sex, MLShit incel tranny.

make decent threads fag

You really have nothing better to do, do you?

Have sex, MLShit tranny incel.

not really i just got home from work to be honest

Have sex

Have sex, MLShit tranny incel

he's an autralian shitposter on a vpn lads, ignore him

Canada is gonna win Group A and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: ONE STAR ON THE LEAF.png (1296x1296, 131K)

put us out of our misery, Big Muscular Canuck

If it means Bercuckler gets fired, I'm all for it.

>a fucking star
There has not been a bigger meme tournament in the 21st century than the 2000 Gold Cup

i never took the /pol/ radicalization stuff, like kid reads shitposts and decides to believe in shitposts, seriously

until the last year with redpilling people on SUM. last year before Gregg was hired there were a handful of people who cared about the corruption at USSF and half of them were Garbershills

now this stuff is everywhere and you get normies on Facebook raging about SUM and Jay Berhalter

wild how quickly it works

based

that guy looks like an NPC

Holy shit is that real? Lmao what a joke.

From what I've heard he's a massive yes man, so that's not far off.

America actually has some fairly decent players right now, Steffen's starting at Duesseldorf, Adams at Leipzig, Pulisic, Carter-Vickers, Brooks, Soto has just started to come through at Hannover, Sargent's been getting playing time for Bremen. And there are some promising talents coming through like Reyna. Still not an amazing squad, but they probably should be doing better than they are.

You have money and marketing but you lack true passion. You are killing pulisic with the hype marketing, you have sjw fans that, just like their agenda, feel attracted to watch soccer thanks to media brain-washing.

Only kids with soccer-moms play it, the rest say: ecks dee, divegrass lulz xd.

The men leading your NT and your league don't respect you, for them you are just cattle.

Bring athletes from your other sports.

Berhalter would turn things around and they will make the World Cup

And My little sawker will be a top 10 league a few years