Le

>le poor man's Iniesta man

Attached: 2.41985581.jpg (648x365, 34K)

>le get carried by xavi and iniesta to a world cup and never win the champions leage man

>le poor man's Iniesta man

Attached: zidane.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

>spain had silva, mata and fabregas on the bench

damn

>mata

lol

Prime Mata was an outstanding footballer you moron.

He was brilliant in his first couple of seasons for Chelsea.

T. Zoomer who never saw him play, or gay boomer customer who started watching soccer in 2013

Attached: D9415261-134B-4AB4-8C2E-22947A0DAEA4.jpg (500x500, 96K)

If I never saw him play and/or started watching in 2013 I'd be fooled by the highlights/ and think he was a top 5 player of all time

You would more likely be fooled by fellow minded retards on reddit & spee that never saw him play and rate him based on underwhelming stats. He was unironically powerful on the pitch

No I don't give a fuck about his stats, he was inconsistent as fuck especially in the league and would go missing for full games. For such a "big game player" he got marked out of a CL final by Paul Lambert and did nothing the next year either

He obviously had his moments but Iniesta was far more consistent

Cringe

Kys inuit

He disappeared in big games but scored in two wc finals, a cl final, and won a euro. Please tell me more about his inconsistency in big games

Silva is better than xavi .

>He obviously had his moments but Iniesta was far more consistent

Easy to be consistent when you're in a midfield 3 with Xavi and Iniesta and have Messi in front of you scoring 60 goals a season.

Zidane had a new midfield partner every season, and most of them were shit.

>it's another Kenyan bait thread

*Xavi and Busquets i meant

>98

Did nothing the whole tournament besides the final. Yes he scored 2

>2006

He got baited like an asshole and got himself sent off and they were without their captain for the shootout. How is that a good performance?

>2002 cl

Yes he had a good game, and he was completely missing the other two finals. Once again he got marked out of a CL final by Paul Lambert

>euros

Good tournament

His national team performance isn't the issue as much as his league performance was. If you started a team from scratch and pick Zidane over Iniesta you'd get 3 or 4 top performances and 34 games where he'd be invisible.

Madrid and Juve both won the league after he left them after not winning for 3-4 years prior with him on the team, what does that tell you?

He’s still good, just horribly mismanaged by manure

For Madrid yes selling Makelele was retarded, Juve no. He didnt do a thing for 2 CL finals in a row and after he was sold they immediately won the league. When he retired Madrid won the league the next year.

You guys just remember his top games and imagine he was that player every time out. Iniesta was world class from the beginning of the season to the end

Not hard to be better than an unathletic Manlet whose only strength was passing sideways with a 99% accuracy all game

Isn't that premier league legend David Silva, did you post the wrong pic, or are you actually retarded?

> caring about league games over tournament games. League games are literally for selecting players good enough for tournaments

>> caring about league games over tournament games

League games were 85% of his career so no shit?

Yes they’re the majority, but they don’t fucking matter. Do you remember Messi’s seven million goals against Getafe, or the header against United?

>Do you remember Messi’s seven million goals against Getafe,

no but I remember his 10 league wins and his hat tricks vs Real and such. If I had a game for my life I'd probably pick Zidane but thats not how it works, Iniesta is better because he was top form throughout the year while Zidane wasn't. Also he was no slouch in "big games" either

80% of Iniesta’s legacy are his tournaments (CL, WC, 2 euros), with the winning goals as the centerpiece. No one will ever care about being another Barca midfielder

>American opinions on football

please reverse globalisation. can we go back to you thinking soccer was a fag sport.

>they don’t fucking matter
Every club in the world wants to win the league you fucking retard. Why do you think Liverpool fans seethe so much about their record in the Premier League?

That’s only because Liverpool has a laughable gulf in CL v PL wins.

>Iniesta was world class from the beginning of the season to the end

Revisionist horseshit. There was a period in the early/mid 2010s where people were saying he was finished as a top level player because of how inconsistent he was.

Shut up spic