Dutchbros can we please keep him?

Dutchbros can we please keep him?

Attached: American.png (1000x483, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/894098/knvb-heeft-nog-36-dagen-om-dest-te-overtuigen-er-is-wel-bepaalde-haast-geboden-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>father Surinamese
>mother Dutch
Seeing how he is 100% Dutch, NO.

Yea sure

Dutchbros have some good coffee.

Who is he?

He's already better than Yedlin

the new pulisic

yeah sure, mulatto players peak at 19 anyway

he's probably better to be honest

Should get himself a few tattoos, have his father beat him up and we might have found the next Depay

They dont even play the same position. Also, get help you pathetic autist I know who you are

they doesnt play the same position but he's new overated american players you are going to break our balls with

He'll be Dutch next international break so don't worry

He's played in the USA youth teams so I don't see any problem. Same with Mazraoui playing for Morocco

KNVB is supposedly going all out for him after these games

voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/894098/knvb-heeft-nog-36-dagen-om-dest-te-overtuigen-er-is-wel-bepaalde-haast-geboden-.html

His profile picture on Instagram is him in a USA jersey so thats good I guess

I doubt he will choose for the Dutch national team after being ignored by the KNVB throughout his entire youth career

Why would him being upset at de bruyne ignoring him as a kid make him not want to play for toothpaste land fc?

Sure. If he'd rather play for some shithole country then he can fuck off

This guy would be a real cuck if he switches teams despite not getting a single call his whole youth from them, meanwhile USA have been in on him for 4-5 years

No, you would be the cucks in this scenario.

Pretty sure the USA would be the cuck m8

We're collecting all the zoomer prospects mate

Yes, a cuck because he picks a NT that can actually win something, instead of a trash NT that can’t beat Trinidad & Tobacco. How delusional are you?

>trash NT that can’t beat Trinidad & Tobacco

they won the last game 6-0

That's Reyna though