Why the fuck didn’t >we sign him this summer? He had even said his goodbye to Sportings fucking fans

Why the fuck didn’t >we sign him this summer? He had even said his goodbye to Sportings fucking fans

The attack is absolute dogshit, apart from >our new Welsh manlet, and if one more of >our ngubus gets injured >we’re fucked. And now it seems like the club is opting out of signing him this summer, because the club “THINKS” Real Madrid “MAY” bid for him.

Can someone watching the Portugese league tell me if he is as elite as his stats make him out to be?

Attached: fag.jpg (311x162, 15K)

>Can someone watching the Portugese league tell me if he is as elite as his stats make him out to be?
He is the only reason Sporting won't get relegated this season

Even Ronaldo basically called him retarded for not leaving yet

Yeah that's what I've heard - the management of United are really next level retards. I am so sure that he would improve the squad immensely. "B-bbut.. we only want players who really wanna play for United from their heart ;_;" fuck off

>retarded for not leaving yet
This

He is basically the João Vieira Pinto of his generation, in the sense that he is a guy from the North wasting his time and talent in a Lisbon team that is in an absolute shit state and will get pathetic beyond any belief if he leaves. Eventually he will have to do like João Vieira " I ended in third in an election for a Portuguese small parish" Pinto to save his career and go to a rival. But anyway he seems smarter than João Vieira "Grandfather before turning 40 years old" Pinto, so he can still have a good career outside Portugal. He'd be a starter in United easily. Not in City, mind you. Amd Bernardo Silva is better than him

I rate Eriksen more tbqh senpai, hes coming in January. Cap this

Imagine bandwagoning a team from a different country to you. Howling

Are you implying that he's equal to, or dare I say it, better than mighty J-Lingz or brave Fred?

Joke's on you, I was a keeper as a kid and Schmeichel was my god. Still have that 99 jersey that would fit me like a croptop today

>better than mighty J-Lingz or brave Fred?
Of course
>Schmeichel was my god
Dodged a bullet in supporting United instead of Sporting then

>

Attached: 1024px-Cnut_lands.svg.png (1024x815, 234K)

No kidding, although United is the ultimate bandwagonner club, in Denmark included. Seeing literal pajeets performing dab-dances wearing United shirts doesn't really strenghten your resolve tho

Based Norman

Sporting last year was him +10 and they finished 3rd
Make of that, what you will

If they would pay me as they pay some of those hacks I would also play from the heart

>mfw cheeky winter transfer to Liverpool
> (+Mbappe)

Attached: 461580f18d99414acc15074c13b0bbec.jpg (500x500, 28K)

You would suffer more with Sporting
but at the end of the day the fan that suffers for the longest is the one who deserves to win the most

So liverpool deserves to win the premier league?

Probably
does that matter in real terms?
not that much
It's a way I see things

At least I could have been all contrarian, self-rightous and martyrlike for supporting an unsuccesful club though

Since the midfield is Liverpool's weakest area, Bruno would also be a starter there

I wouldn't say it's the weakest area, its sole purpose is to win back the ball and pass to the more creative forwards and it does that well, but a proper playmaker would be usefell but they have to have good stamina and defensive workrate for klopp to buy them

>Liverpool
He said the fans which suffered the longest. Not the fans which whinged the longest.

>Although United is the ultimate bandwagonner club
THIS. Honestly, most of the boomers in Indogs are United bandwagoners. The other half are JJ's & Milan's.

Don't doubt it.

I had a magic mushroom shake on Gili T, that's punishable by death, right?

>I had a magic mushroom shake on Gili T, that's punishable by death, right?
It was still legal until recently. It's illegal now, but I dont think you'd get killed because of it.
Just 20 years in prison.

Ah, no biggie then

>we

just stop

Or what?

lel, sporting retards should've sold them to spurs when they got the chance.

they went on to parade him around europe and no one bought him for the price they wanted.

Are you mad, m8? They have three very good forwards, three very good defenders, and the midfield is literally just a bunch of retards who run around in a pack and pass the ball to the front three immediately.

I don't think they negotiated the Spurs offers, they just refused ahahah

>we
which board member are you mate?

We will sign him and give him to you if you give us Greenland.

Based retard

>rating Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson, old Milner, Arsenal reject Chamberlain, Stoke reject Squareman, Southampton reject Lellana, Keita, who contributed to 20 goals between them compared to the front three's 80 and the main three defender's 30
Based delusional faggot

Are you a single obsessed Amerilard responding to every Danish post on this board with Greenland shit, or are there several of you? Genuinely impressed either way

>not rating the midfield that made two consecutive cl finals
kek, its full, fabinho, wijnaldum and keita midfield will be considered the best in the world by the end of the season

No no, you see I think you missed my all important ">" in front of the "we", which signifies my irony in using the term, thereby nullifying comments such as yours

I like your style, bruh.

Likewise bruv. Some people just don't get the 7 layers of irony that >we're operating on here on espee

>fabinho
he's one of the best dms in the league right now
>wijnaldum
4-0
>henderson
soul
>milner
mental giant
>ox
ok
>lellana
doesn't even play but when he does he's decent
>keita
he has been ok but injured a lot so we havnt seen much

Didn't you hear Master Vagangas? He refused Spurs offer because the 20M bonus would only be paid if Spurs won the EPL or CL. Vagangas said there's no feasible chance Tottenham would win any of these competitions.

BRAVO VAGANGAS

Attached: vagangas.gif (500x361, 333K)

>Vagangas said there's no feasible chance Tottenham would win any of these competitions.
He is right, you know

bruh they have dominated the midfield against very good teams. Role players there who excel at their roles.

>scrape through group stages
>beat easy teams on way to final
>go 50/50 against Barca
>lose first final after getting dominated all game
>win second final where they literally sat back for 90 minutes after getting a 1st minute penalty
Yeahhh nah

>Over those 2 seasons beat Barca, PSG, Bayern, Napoli, City
>durr easy durr lucky

Brainlet

>Topic is Man Utd
>Why-
incompetent board

hes elite and very likely already going to madrid. even fiorentina president said hes going out for 70 M

I watched some sporting games where Bruno plays and i think his style would have suited United perfectly. United isn't run well sporting(no pun intended)-wise, but still.

Man Utd are retarded for not signing him, I say this as a Benfica supporter.
United spent truck loads of money in average players like Martial, that English bloke from Leicester, and didn't invest in 70M on Bruno?
Makes me think I could do a better job than they're scouts.
I would sell that trash team and get them a better one for half price.
Bruno is the reason Sporting won the Portuguese cup and are currently on Europa league, they basically are a bunch of shitters with an elite player constantly rescuing them.

this... as a sporting fan here. hopefully vietto does more good games