Mixed Athletes

Is there something special about biracial (white/black) athletes?

Watching Patrick Mahomes last year emanating confidence, slinging these amazing passes from all kinds of angles, waiting until the very last second to throw after evading rushers - I was reminded of one Steph Curry. These mixed fella's ball the fuck out in ways we quite havent seen before. Theres something different about them.

I realize biracial people are not new to sports, but Patrick and Steph both seem to fit a certain archetype. Lighter skinned, practically yellow eyes, symmetrical faces with pleasing features, they probably have hot mothers. Physiologically they are of a kind and I wonder if that kind is the prototypical fully balanced human exhibiting the lengths to which they are optimized in their respective sports.

What do you think of my stupid post?

Attached: image[1].jpg (1000x557, 57K)

Amerimutt is an Americuck kek

Mahomes is a cornball nigga who makes Russell Wilson look like Wesley Snipes.

im mixed and dominate every sport i play

Animal athleticism of a BBC and the intelligence of a Whiteoid.

You forgot the hybrid vigor.

Which flag is responsible for this post?

Aaron Judge is of indeterminate race (he was adopted) but he looks white/black and I'm inclined to agree with you on natural athleticism. Dude is 6'7 or 6'8 and he is fucking built. Weird mongoloid face excluded, dude is a prime athlete with what seems like a naturally strong and athletic body.

based and muttpilled thread

Attached: Man Mountain.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

>the eternal anglo
The world would've been a much better place if Napoleon could've erased you from the world.

just accept your anglo overlords and eat your gruel.

Attached: 1542556660498.png (1142x1038, 331K)

Seething Ahmed uncle forr not being part of the bm/wf mulatto masterrace

Sometimes it seems like they get the best of both worlds. Black side gives them superior strength and athletic ability, and the White side gives them above average IQ and prevents them from pulling out a sidearm out during a routine traffic stop.

>racial issues
>checks OP's flag

Attached: 07412810.jpg (567x484, 37K)

Tom Brady >>> whoever that gimp is

All your fucking succes in sports comes from white-black mutts

Twinky mixed-race instagram boys are fucking chanceless against the might of Africa

Attached: France[1].jpg (800x496, 245K)

This
Mulattos will take over the sports world soon enough, we're coming.

Genetics are not yet well researched, but I can guarantee you the smartest and the most athletic guys are usually from some pissant villages. Close breeding usually leads to extremes. This best of both worlds is a rarity and what you're talking about is more of an exception. Ashkenazi jews are all inbred and have a higher IQ than average, not just because of early high literacy rate among the jews. Mutts are overrated, look at Mbrap. You can't have a complete player but you can have a complete team.

Its called hybrid vigor in husbandry. It's where you get the best of both features
The world fears the rise of the mutt masterrace

Mixed blacks twinks are the worst. Full African giga niggas will dab on you mutts

>white/black mutts are literally just black people with slightly lighter skin

The strength of a mandingo.
Intelligence of a white man.

Deadly combination