WAS: Reed (concussion) not yet cleared for Week 1
NYJ: Robby Anderson (calf) practicing Wednesday
PHI: Pederson confirms D-Jax (finger) will play
CLE: Kitchens: OBJ (hip) 'ready to go' vs. Titans
TEN: Titans send K Succop to IR, sign Cairo Santos
MIA: Kenyan Drake listed as Dolphins' starting RB
NYG: G-Men planning 'massive role' for Evan Engram

Fuck the Patriots fags on this website Edition

Attached: 89B880D1-4ED1-4E05-B9E6-0BFE644D4B2F.jpg (1920x1080, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rf7FnFwfNCU
pff.com/news/pro-explaining-dallas-cowboys-rb-ezekiel-elliotts-2018-pff-grade
pff.com/news/pro-previewing-the-toughest-and-easiest-schedule-ahead-of-the-2019-nfl-season
youtu.be/RDT3aewUld4
youtube.com/watch?v=bBO4zb3k5_A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fzZYEG7foo8
youtube.com/watch?v=o8iFSP_S5h8
twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1169662591116951552
twitter.com/TheRealOJ32/status/1169671430687977472
twitter.com/packers/status/1169663413783412737?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=hHt3zlzK92o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for fuck rasms

Fuck the rams

For me, It's the Dallas Football Cowboys

Attached: 1491320083658.png (534x629, 153K)

Based thread. Other is cringe

>patriots

Attached: 2324563F-C30D-4A05-AB26-D0EDA4DC4F2D.jpg (251x269, 27K)

That’s okay. But, for me, it’s the Carolina Panthers

Attached: 6161C596-B483-47A7-8E29-243F415A3C76.png (534x629, 137K)

>WAAAAAHHHHH MOMMY MEAN MAN MADE A GENERAL BEFORE I COULD WITH A TEAM I NO LIKE>:(

Are you happy with zeke's contract? I for one would loose my head if my team would sign a running back for 6 years

You’re like a 5 year old lol

Fuck no
Well overpaid

I wonder how Melvin Gordon's agent is feeling right now.

Could've been worse; I'm just glad there is a provision in it that takes away most of the dick-head's money if he gets suspended.

>melvin

Then OP is 3

I just don't think he's as good as a rb as people make him out to be. Pollard probably could achieve the same amount of yds with that o-line.

faggots

Attached: le drake.png (800x600, 444K)

I'm not going to your general, bradyfag

Won Money is better than earned money
Come beat the vegas spreads with me

youtube.com/watch?v=Rf7FnFwfNCU

Attached: Pittsburgh-takes-on-21.12-million-in-dead-money-by-trading-Antonio-Brown.jpg (1890x1060, 185K)

stop shilling your shit channel retard

>$100 million RB

Attached: 1415413140302.jpg (283x352, 73K)

Have sex please. No idea why you would get butthurt about a link but lack of sex is probably a factor. You probably will need money for the sex thing so watch the podcast and make some money, you'll probably need it. In b4 you say you are a chad.

read a book

just report it for spam and move on, don't give that faggot any more attention

suggest me one, I just finished one last night and i'm trying to find something new.

American posters really are helpless... wow.

i read books in 4 different languages

can I have some football thanks

I for one will not be posting in that Reddit meme no news thread.

>LAC: Eagles offered Howard, pick swap for Gordon

So if this trade doesn't happen how on earth will Howard feel about this?

>how come no one want me, man?

Its just business. Why would he feel any type of way?

Bears are so fucked tomorrow.
Rodgers has full control of audibles. New high power offense. Best statistical qb in history.

Put your money on the pack big here, boys. Go pack!

Because they're basically saying they'd rather have Gordon than him. Doesn't sound like there's a lot of faith.

>unironically okay with no news and low effort Facebook/Reddit meme OPs

How bad are the eagles going to kill the *******s on Sunday?

Miles Sanders will be RB1 anyway

What is the best city in the united states for someone who hates the NFL, hates football, hates baseball, hates MLB, hates the NBA, hates basketball, hates NHL and hates ice hockey?

Boston.

RB1 who gets 10 touches tops per game.

Eagles probably win by like 10+ I would think.

You didn’t format the thread properly. This is the real general

Panthers

Attached: C941114D-5976-46AE-87F9-3A8C56F0E885.jpg (824x464, 62K)

Trips don't lie.

Is C-mac going to set the record for all-purpose yards at the end of his career?

I hope so. He's cute.

I wonder when I will stop watching this team. It going to be on par with the 1-15 team but at least then the local tv was in orlando not south florida

Attached: dolphinsdrink.jpg (500x461, 23K)

My mom was always a big dolphins fan.

Don't quit now. They're on their way to going 8-8 in a year.

At least >we got rid of Adam Gay and Tennekek. But yeah this season will be tough. I'm pretty excited about the next draft though.
Based, is your mom single?

Nah. I'm one of the lucky ones who's parents never split up.

>quitting this close to the end of the patriots cancer

Fuck yes!

Only $50 mil guaranteed and they can get out of the contract after 4.

The Dolphins are going to do better than people expect this year. You shouldn't be sad right now. Think of it this way: your very first game, you get to dab on people. Fitzmagic is going to dunk on the Ravens even though literally everyone has the Ravens winning. Gives you a solid week of shitposting banter.

On top of that, keep this in mind: last year, 3 teams ranked in the bottom 6 of the league at the beginning of the year(Texans, Colts, Bears) made the playoffs.

Football is unpredictable friend. Show some gumption. Believe in a wild card this year.

Imagine coming into the kitchen in the morning and your mom looks like THAT haha

Attached: dolphins-j-lo.jpg (650x411, 150K)

BIG DICK MITCH COMING THROUGH TO BLAST THROUGH KARENS ROASTY BOOTYHOLE
WOOOOO
O
O
O

Attached: C8438785-6982-4C90-A188-6E536D34D3FF.png (820x1229, 1.56M)

How do you feel DeVante Parker will do with fitzmagic throwing dragons?

I mean, ok? Anyone who's watched film and seen a stat book would rather have Gordon than Howard at this point. Its up to Howard to change the perspective on that. He knows that. He knows he isn't an entrenched starter. He knows no matter which team he ends up on it will be a "prove it" situation. He was a 3 ypc runner last year. He could be cut with one more season like that.

THREADLY REMINDER

MINISOMALIA IS A ETERNAL CUUCKSHED
I
N
I
S
O
M
A
L
I
A

I
S

A

E
T
E
R
N
A
L

C
U
C
K
S
H
E
D

FUCK MILLIE PHILLY PHILLY
U
C
K

M
I
L
L
I
E

P
H
I
L
L
Y

P
H
I
L
L
Y

Based

so insecure and not even an NFC Norris fan. I hope you die

The thing about Zeke is that he does EVERYTHING that a running back is supposed to be able to do, and he does it all incredibly well. He's fast and he's durable, he works well in any blocking scheme, he's great as a receiver either spread out wide or out of the backfield, and he's a fantastic blocker. He really is the ultimate running back, probably the Platonic ideal of running backs. Even Saquon up in New York isn't the same, because Zeke is better than him as a blocker. Zeke literally has no holes in his game as a running back.

And speaking of Pollard, he seems like a good RB but his blocking in the preseason was shit. He almost got Dak killed on multiple occasions.

Replace zeke with Melvin gordon and pollard with Zeneca and you are correct....

Nice hot take. Not.

Pollard is great but hopefully he gets better at blocking so he can lighten Zeke's load a little bit. He has room for a lot of improvement. But overall, Zeke is the RB the offense is centered around and the best RB in the league.

He's coming back, right bros...?

Attached: smeth.jpg (1360x1649, 1.23M)

>Larry Fittzgerald outlived Andrew lucks entire career

Makes u think

>muh rotoworld headlines that nobody needs

Larry just needs to force a trade to the Patriots already. Let him win a ring before he retires.

Why yes, I am a fan of the New England Patriots and KPop's LOONA, how can you tell?

Attached: 43D1DC92-26E1-4FA4-B17D-B6DC4CC66724.png (640x602, 151K)

Confirmed for season ending injury before mid season.

>melvin
>durable

Adam Vinatieri joined the NFL during Bill Clinton's first term as president

>b-b-but the miami miracle!!!!1111

lmao

>Lameme Jackson

>35th in breaking tackles
>had the most fumbles of all rbs last season
>19th in yds per route run (receptions)
pff.com/news/pro-explaining-dallas-cowboys-rb-ezekiel-elliotts-2018-pff-grade
Really doesn't sound like a top 10 rb to me

Jets!

This. Zeke is a bust.

So dose that mean Zeke is a bust and overpaid?

I put $200 on the Packers.

This is so much heavy bullshit lol how are cuckboys fans consistently the most delusional around the league?

I'd say that zeke is above average but by far not as good as people make him out to be. Definitely not worth 90 million and I think no rb should get a 6 year contract

>pff.com/news/pro-previewing-the-toughest-and-easiest-schedule-ahead-of-the-2019-nfl-season
>CHICAGO BEARS
>One of the reasons we were quickly on the Bears’ under early in the offseason, Chicago plays in what might be the most evenly yoked division in football. Their toughest stretch begins in October, where they play New Orleans, Philadelphia and both Los Angeles teams in the span of five games. December isn’t any kinder to the Monsters of the Midway, however, as they play the Cowboys, Chiefs, Packers and Vikings the last four weeks, the latter most the fourth-consecutive year they play in Minnesota to close the regular season.

gambling is degenerate and you will only lose money long term

Dallas is so fucked if they don't win in the next couple years.

They still have dak so they won't be making the sb anytime soon

Can't believe we survived another off season

I just don't get paying a RB that much. I get it if you have a young cheap qb that's good enough to lead the offense you get extra money for a star somewhere else, but why not get an edge rusher or a shutdown corner? RB is the most replaceable offensive position. The Bears are doing what Dallas should have done.

I agree. Especially if you have such an o-line as Dallas, which is the main reason for their dominant rungame.

all for another patswinlol

They're in the same division as the Eagles, they face them twice a year, and they still haven't figured it out.

here's to another great season!

Attached: Jamal Adams.jpg (2047x1553, 541K)

At the end of the day I don't think it's even fully related just to Zeke's ability, but in franchise history. Jerry likes to be known as the guy that takes care of his players. If they went money, he throws it at them. One of his biggest regrets in life is letting Emmitt walk away, regardless of the fact that it was the right thing to do at the time. This is primarily a Jerry move, not a team move.

Football!

Attached: EDqcRMvXkAAVc7J.png (768x432, 392K)

ITS HERE BROS ITS TODAY BROS!

>eagles
>bears
>chargers
>steelers

First football game tonight! What do you guys expect Packers vs. Bears?

Yes I expect Packers vs. Bears

>best roster
>best defense
>best coach
>pro bowl QB
The hype train is already built, it's up to you to hop aboard before it takes off.

Attached: weekone.jpg (718x718, 426K)

Not a packers fan but I expect Rodgers to play well, win, and the bears defense to already show signs of regression without Fangio. Mitch is the wildcard and he could beat Rodgers if he plays out of his gourd but he probably won't.

The Eagles and Bears have 2 of the best rosters in the league easily. The Bears have a tough schedule though.

Bears are gonna win by at least 7 points.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Carolina’s new sleek and streamlined Offense. The advantages are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical game management and how you don’t need quarterbacks, tight ends, wide receivers, and offensive linemen most of the play’s genius will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also David Tepper’s (our new owner) nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation of the team- his personal philosophy draws heavily from American Leftist literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these offseason moves like signing Eric Reid, to realise that they're not just shallow, cynical appeals to zoomers/leftist media conglomerates for good PR- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Panthers truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Carolina’s existential catchphrase "Keep Pounding," which itself is a cryptic reference to Norv Turner’s (our OC) instistence on only doing run, run, pass, punt every possession in every game for eternity whether it works or not (it doesn’t). I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ron Rivers's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Carolina tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Attached: 78350441-2D5A-4101-87DD-327D627C7E71.jpg (680x661, 92K)

Hyped for the season.

Attached: that some dumb dumb nigga.jpg (500x485, 35K)

The Bears will kill green gay today.

Attached: 1544994268921.jpg (534x627, 68K)

>best roster
Ravens
>best defense
Also ravens
>best coach
ALSO Ravens
>pro Owl QB
AAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>lenigger

Lol

Question why do dumbasses buy team jerseys with players names on them? Most of the time in 5 years that player is gone and the team is ass.

Im a ravens fan. We’ll be lucky to go 10-6

What shit ass team do you root for that only keeps good players for 5 years?

I only buy team legends and Super Bowl winners.

I’m a Texans fan

Oh no no no no

I legitimately think the Bears will seriously injure somebody tonight, maybe Rogers because he's made of glass, but if you've watched the player interviews most of the players aren't even talking about the game or winning, they just want to fucking hit somebody. Mack is chomping at the bit and people have claimed they fear for their life whenever they see Smith, they're ready to fucking go.

Bears will lose Mack

>Have a QB who can't throw
>Best roster

Attached: 1563916538475.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

the trick is to buy a jersey that never goes out of style like Brady or Tebow

7-9*

Trubisky literally played in the pro bowl last season retard.

for me, it's the Philadelphia Football Eagles.

Attached: eaglescaptains.jpg (1080x1080, 183K)

Attached: 26397E1C-7A3F-4F5E-813C-8FB01FC8B690.jpg (479x528, 57K)

Same

If you like a player enough to buy his jersey it shouldn't matter if he changes teams.

based teboq

On repeat all day.
youtu.be/RDT3aewUld4

Zoomer

>a new game
>the lineman
GOAT nfl films music

Bawup-badup, bawup-bawup-badup, bah-bahhhhh!

The pro bowl means literally nothing

Why are we smiling? Did you forget we're at the first stage of the Browns cycle: the Optimism Stage?

Ugly ass jerseys too. I mean what's the actual point of supporting a team like that?

If you like a player enough to buy his Jersey you don't know how to dress in a way that makes you attractive to females and should probably just let him fuck your wife or your mom

>wearing jerseys to attempt to fuck women
I wear jerseys because I like the player and the team you moron.

I TOOK A GIANT DUMP ON YOUR MOMS COOTER LAST NIGHT INCEL

What if you steal the jersey?

I wear oxford cloth button downs because I’m not a fucking child.

>oxford cloth button down
>not school picture day tier

Enjoy looking like a giant 8 year old, fag

MR BIG MAN
LOOK HOW BIG THIS MAN IS
OH WOW A BIG MAN
A BUTTON DOWN MAN
OH LOOK AT THIS BIG BUTTON DOWN MAN

You sound nice. Want to be my boyfriend?

Attached: lynn in her jersey.jpg (262x418, 42K)

3 days until the mighty Browns start dominating the AFC North, playoffs incoming!

Davante Adams is better than Hopkins

Which NFL team is the most 'wholesome'?

>tfw first game of the season
>best rivalry in football
>actually competitive again
Feels pretty good t b h

soon...

Attached: Bocchi_Jets.png (565x830, 461K)

Good thing I drafted both then.

this is unironically true

Give me the microphone.
Listen up.
I'm sick and tired of all you anonymutts runnin' your mouths.
Every single day you come out here, you make the same damn threads. "Lameme" this, "Lenigger" that.
Well guess what I'm gonna do.
I'm gonna take my mouse
(WHAT?)
I'm gonna click on the post number
(WHAT?)
I'm gunna start typing in the reply box
(WHAT?)
I said I'm gunna start typing in the reply box
(WHAT?)
I'm gunna call you a faggot
(WHAT?)
A retard
(WHAT?)
An autist
(WHAT?)
A no good son of a bitch
(WHAT?)
I'm gonna solve that captcha
(WHAT?)
The one with the fire hydrants
(WHAT?)
The one with the stoplights
(WHAT?)
The one with the crosswalks
(WHAT?)
The one with the cars
(WHAT?)
The one with the busses
(WHAT?)
The one with the STOREFRONTS
(WHAT?)
I'm gonna click submit
(WHAT?)
I said I'm gonna click submit
(WHAT?)
I'm gunna derail the the thread
(WHAT?)
Send all you race baiting sons of bitches home
(WHAT?)
I said I'll send you back
(WHAT?)
AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE
(WHAT?)
CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO

Attached: images.jpg (240x180, 10K)

>the ravens will be good
Kek

So how long will the Old Faggot hiatus be when the gayvens miss the playoffs?

>yikes he thought this was a good post

fucking based

trip on old gay

>tfw want to watch the opener but it’s fucking 1am and i have shit to do tomorrow
grim lads

Don't worry, I'll tell you how it ends: Packers win

Attached: (you).gif (500x281, 1.93M)

>he still plays video games
Don't you have some growing up to do?

Yes that's the explanation but that doesn't change the fact that's a bad decision. To see a franchise be this loyal to their players is nice but the cuckboys have come to a point where they give up their chances of winning a championship for the sake of being loyal. It's one thing to give your slightly above mediocre rb a lot of money, but a 6 (six!) year deal is just plain stupid for that position

Who is old faggot and what are the gayvens?

They are a top 3 AFC team. Which puts them top 5 in the NFL.

i hope you are watching that shit ironically.

>old faggot seething
gayvens won't make the playoffs. How long will you seethe?

Shut up roach, don't you dare talk to Chad Bay that way. fucking scum

Grim indeed, are you busy today? Go to sleep early and wake up super early to watch the game.

The ravens barely make the top 3 in their own division

You said the same thing last year. Im sure you'll be right eventually but it wont be any time soon.

Attached: 1567451718147.jpg (480x412, 45K)

What will be the excuse for Rodgers shitty gameplay today?

Attached: 7785D966-E389-44E0-BC10-7ADCDDF4D94A.jpg (1300x724, 92K)

Hello, Old Bay. Total silly how you have to take your trip off in order to defend yourself. This is you and it makes you seethe at the fact you simply cannot deny it's you because of the litany of instances where you carelessly exposed yourself.

fuck off

Attached: vargmutt.gif (403x360, 112K)

this is possible but i’ve to travel up the country and will need my wits about me so i don’t fuck it up and end up stranded in the middle of nowhere

It's so obvious what's holding him back to becoming the true goat. He should just accept himself as he is. Repressing his true sexuality has had an extremely negative impact on his potential.

And how far did the gayvens get?

"He wasn't bad, it's just that the Bears' defense is THAT good!"

Why doesn’t the NFL have a streaming service instead of relying on old, technologically defunct TV stations?

Like, offer a basic package that lets you watch just one team.
Then a more advanced package for any team you want.
And then one that gives you NFL Access or whatever gimmick thing they have now

I “steal” NFL games, but only because I’m not going to pay for something as retarded as traditional television packages. Imagine actually having Dish or DirecTV physically coming into your house and installing a dish and box, drilling holes in your wall so you can pay them to watch shit you can watch on a computer or smart TV for 1/10 the effort and 0/10 the price

Attached: ADB45559-0FFF-4EC5-ACA7-D729A76B8134.png (640x640, 101K)

Have a wee red bull then lad

Reported to the FCC.

>t. poorfag zoomer

Attached: 1563768954532.jpg (577x433, 65K)

They have a deal with direct tv right now. I think once their contract ends how ever many years they signed for they will release a streaming service

NFL is the only thing keeping television alive along with THE current show they AstroTurf social media heavily with to create artificial interest like Game of Thrones or Walking Dead before it

Don't you have dazn in the US? I think you can watch redzone over Amazon too

first of all
>gameplay
second
>obsessed
third
>seething

>he posted it again! lmao xDDDDDDD ebin mutt btfo by regional arthropod

I’m on mobile rn
>paying for Big Bang Theory and other stuff nobody watches
Makes sense. Can’t wait for that contract to expire

might be the go honestly

I can afford it I just prefer not to be fucked in my ass every month.

quads say patswinlol

Old gay btfo yet again

>Unironically defending cable TV
you're not even clever anymore, I just feel bad for you.

>being this mad about a fuckin gif

Attached: 1566869162935.jpg (344x360, 20K)

It's awful because not only does it throw the rest of the team under the bus after a really decent offseason, but you won't be allowed to say anything about it because people who don't watch football will say you're mad that a black man is getting paid

Choosing cable over a streaming service is just dumb. I’m not saying that to be mean or anything. It’s more expensive for less.
Cable companies had their chance to offer streaming services with the vast resources they HAD (not anymore), but they didn’t and so deserve to die out

You didn't need quads to say that, m8.

I mean, you basically worship some low level shitter. Dude is an actual murderer.

Yeah hopefully the game isn't a shitter after all the trouble you go through.

>trubisky vs an actual offence
i’m expecting it to be so

>Another general ruined by the roach

Attached: 1511720608069.jpg (600x600, 42K)

it's not murder if the victim is a crypto-mongol manlet who wears crop top shirts

>implying Godgers isn’t going to dab on chicongo

defence*

I'd ask those people if anyone should make 90million dollars in 6 years, regardless if their skin color

For me, it’s the LA Rams. The best NFL football team.

Attached: CBE2FC5D-C418-4FA3-90F4-FD117CD88D24.png (534x629, 65K)

>banished metal shitter living off of french neetbux
not surprised you watch cuck porn too

>old gay

Is it cringe or based to wear a marino jersey as a fins fan even though you were to young to see him play?

It's based.

>3

>Packers
>actual defense
they have pieces but have been historically shit at putting defensive pieces together.

appreciating history is based

Be honest, /nfl/. Are you Murph or Brenner?

youtube.com/watch?v=bBO4zb3k5_A

Yeah because they're spent the past 10 years dealing with a "Dial-A-Dom" Dumb Capers "defense" that Aaron Rodgers had to bail out frequently with hail Mary bullshit heroics because he also had to audible out every single one of Mike McCarthy's "playcalls." In fact, it's amazing the Packers even won anything, much less a Super Bowl.

They'll call you a bootlicker because they see it as players standing up for their right to pocket what their boss truly owes them, without realizing these obscene contracts that they're celebrating basically amount to one guy getting to eat at the master's table while the rest of the "slaves" are left to fight over scraps. Then they'll suggest "why not just get rid of the salary cap" because these niggers will never admit to being wrong

people seem to forget how stacked that 2010 defense was despite Capers.
The yards and TD's that defense gave up despite leading the league in turnovers was astounding.

>implying i like varg

stay mad patsfag

Attached: 1566262253027.png (427x344, 119K)

ops, meant for

abbathfags are always gay normies but pure holocaust is still one of the sickest bm albums ever made

Daily reminder that we would have more comfy snow games during the season if cuntservatives didn't ruin the planet.

Oh yeah, that defense was talented enough to win on their own and they did. It just gets crazy when all of those great players left and Rodgers had to put the team on his back because now he had no defense AND a retard coordinator instead of a good defense and a retard coordinator.

>cuntservatives
more like everyone

Thx American bros, I think I'm gonna get one then

THERE'S FOOTBALL TODAY
THERE'S A REGULAR SEASON FOOTBALL GAME LATER ON THIS DATE
I'M SO HAPPY BROS

you'll even get to watch Rodgers get dabbed on

Isn't that just because there's more dome teams/southern teams?

Tubiscuit is a memer and a gamer tho. Its always entertaining even if he's fucking up. Unless you're a burrs fan

I guess, but I think it's just because we have bad luck scheduling the games and getting snow to fall. It seems like most of the time we duck it and miss the snow because it falls on the wrong day.

>thinking a team led by Mitch "Kissin Titties" Trubisky has any staying power in the NFL
cringe

>finally real football
excited desu

Attached: 1567598674126.jpg (453x410, 88K)

>Its always entertaining even if he's fucking up
Yeah, I always had a soft spot for Dak as well for that same reason. I love seeing him rage when he's playing like shit

if Flacco can win a Superbowl, Mitch Trub certainly can

PI is reviewable now
Flacco couldn't have won in this NFL

its good to be back, good to see all of you again. I can see nothing has changed during the long offseason

Attached: 1461196048461.jpg (400x400, 45K)

he was legit good in that Eagles playoff game but people still make less excuses for him than for Lamar who completely embarrassed himself in the same situation

Attached: 1484068657056.png (477x600, 63K)

The fudge packers won’t break .500 this season

Who do you think signs his checks and pays him 90 million in 6 years? Chump change to an oil magnate billionaire.

>Mitch tribusky is legit dangerous

Attached: 1492729578223.png (1010x1200, 40K)

pay the man jerruh

not to mention they have a RB that averaged 5.5 YPC that will actually get the ball

Titans taking the south this year.

Aaron Rodgers plays like a black QB

I think it's pretty open desu, but >we have a good chance of winning it IMO

Black QB's scramble to run
Rodgers scrambles to throw
genuine significant difference

Aaron Rogers is the Larry bird of the nfl

This guy is right. Josh Allen plays like a black QB. Aaron Rodgers just plays like Steve Young. It's more accurate to say that Aaron Rodgers is a modern era Steve Young. The similarities are actually immense.

>running the ball
>against that front 7
Everyone likes to meme about the bears regressing because of the turnovers but what really made their defense special was the stone fucking wall of a Dline, they gave up 100 yards on the ground twice in 17 games. The puckers RBs will be irrelevant, just like every other RB that plays the bears.

I know. Obviously no individual should have that amount of money, while other people struggle to survive

>Obviously no individual should have that amount of mone
There's no reason they shouldn't.

>tfw no getting comfy for at least two more months

Attached: temps.png (1142x295, 91K)

This is anything but comfy

Do Carolina and Kansas City play each other this year? I want to be in that game thread. They’re the most funny fanbases desu
Eagles fan here. Wouldn’t trade >us for the world though. I think we’re the best, but those two are the most funny

Steve Young was a real nigga dumbass. He scrambled to run and ran like an RB til he concussed himself out of the league. He also slinged dragons and dimes and let his big mormon dick swang free in the air. Plus he has like a dozen kids because he refuses to pull out.

Switch to celsius you goddamn troglodyte backwater hick.

Why not? He earned it.

>Unironically believing one individual should is entitled to be a billionaire
get fucked

Shit sucks. Wish it was like Canada down here.
I don't measure my temps in communism, faggot.

People are worth what they're worth. No, I am not going to support communist redistribution of wealth just because someone being a multimillionaire makes you jealous and upset.

Rodgers runs too you retard, and he similarly broke his body scrambling. Maybe watch some actual games.

bears looked terrible against the packers D last year, starters and backups
thats the minimum bar for tomorrow

I’m 90% sure the CAR and KC fanbases on Yea Forums are just one guy for each team until game day rolls around. But, yeah, I like them too

*tonight

>tomorrow
nigga, it's today

rodgers runs when the coverage is open for him to, when it is not, he keeps his eyes downfield for passing
when he does run he almost always slides or run out of bounds
to quote a retard "Maybe watch some actual games"

>communism
That's American education for you

None of the retarded shit you brought up here changes my statement. Learn to read you fucking retard.

>Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) Tweeted:
The Next Chapter: Antonio Brown and GM Mike Mayock got into it Wednesday, and the team is now planning to suspend its star wide receiver, league sources tell ESPN.
>Raidniggers
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

serious question should the raiders rename themselves to the dumpster fires?

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-103725_Bleacher Report.jpg (882x1195, 464K)

At this point, only the Browns have been worse since 2002 in terms of winning percentage.

>burfict, brown, and incognito on the same team
It's like Chucky is intentionally trying to destroy that team.

Attached: Raiderspix.jpg (900x1200, 213K)

Lay the hammer down Mayock. He isn't special.

Okay, so what do you want to label your own personal brand of retarded wealth redistribution since communism triggers you?

Please stop comparing Aaron Rodgers little 10 yard gimpers and slides to the MAN, THE LEGEND, THE SAVAGE SOUTHPAW, STEVE "DAT WHITE NIGGA" YOUNG. K? Thnks. Also watch some classic ball before you spout off a lame brained hot take on my Yea Forums
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fzZYEG7foo8

How did Tomlin handle this nigga and other egos in Steelers for that long?

Bye-bye game check, bitch.

KC have too many new bandwagon fans to be funny anymore

Jon Gruden teams have always been this way. Even when they were winning, they were full of head cases imploding the team. It's why Tampa Bay went to shit after the Super Bowl and a contributing factor why the Raiders did too. Callahan couldn't handle the psychos he got left with after Chucky was traded to the Bucs.

boomer cringe

Ritchie Incognito's redemption arc is gonna be epic

>doesn't have a brand cereal named after him

inb4 suspended for the first drive

That WAS Tomlin keeping things under control in Pittsburgh. The crazy thing was that he had not just AB, but Ben, Bryant, AND Bell all in the locker room at the SAME time. That much stress probably took at last 10 years off his lifespan.

kek just heard this on tv

What a fucking disaster of a franchise.

steelers dumped that loon just in time

rodgers doesnt run "like an RB" which was the point you responded "rodgers runs too"

Your mother

This is gonna affect his money isn’t it? oh man an all time meltdown is coming

The state of raidspics

what in the ABSOLUTE FUCK is this guys problem?

kek what a nigger

>Raiders already imploding

I like it.

Grab the popcorn boys the Raiders "season" is going to be a fun one

>American doesn't know what a social system is
Why doesn't that surprise me?

He is a self absorbed man-child
>I hate to be racist..... but

>THE CITY OF OAKLAND

it's impressive desu.

>@AdamSchefter The argument between AB and Mayock apparently had to do with the Raiders' cafeteria not having AB's lunch meat of choice

>Niggerbirds fan calling Raidspics anything

You're the pot calling the brown kettle "nigger". How does it feel to know the Falcunts aren't even the main team playing in their own dome? Way to be a little brother to divegrass, Portland Jr.

BTW it's good to see you back.

Ch0rgers fans, is the oline going to be fucking terrible or just terrible?

also
>AB and Raidurrs
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pls be true

CTE

>social system
This is such weak deflection, I'm not even going to give you a (You). You got called out on being a bitch in favor of wealth redistribution, and now you're just acting like a fag about terminology since you know your stance is indefensible.

Tree knew.

Attached: 913B6147-6E3C-4D3B-8DFA-604E3775D2F4.jpg (828x1029, 305K)

who /bullet dodged/ here

Attached: rhom3rqtq8v11.jpg (1500x1500, 247K)

Why do you talk like a faggot?

lol sry it's not. but it seems absolutely believable, no?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Devilisalie.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

imagine what ab is gonna be like in vegas

Fucking terrible, I’m not feeling so confident about them this year, maybe a 9-7 record

thank god buffabro

there is literally nothing off the table when it comes to the Raidurs and AB

Razorkeks dodged a bullet.

There was a reason why Jon Gruden was spending the past decade in the TV booth. It's like Mark Davis was so obsessed with righting the wrongs of his father that he went and fired a guy who gave them their only winning season since the Super Bowl and instead re-hired the guy who took Tony Dungy's defense and got Brad Johnson rented out and then ruined them both in record time. Yet the Raiders still brought him back just like they brought Tom Cable back too. And not only did they bring Gruden back, they gave him a 10 YEAR 100 million dollar contract at that. It's like Mark has the eccentricity and insanity of Al, but none of the success and respect his father commanded.

Yea Forums is the only place I see making fun of the Raiders as an organization and not making fun of people who drafted Antonio Brown in fantasy. Thanks for remembering this is a team sport

I like how AB turned out more cancerous than anyone could have ever hoped for. Steelers AB looked like a saint compared to Raiders AB. He has completely gone off the deep end.

this exact moment where it was all down hill and the CTE settling in
youtube.com/watch?v=o8iFSP_S5h8

I'm no psychologist, but I am a betting man. My money's on AB having bipolar disorder.

Don't forget that Davis gave Gruden a stake in ownership too

You brought this on yourself for being the team dumb enough to have all this happen. There's no "I" in team, but there sure as hell is one in "insanity", which is only just the beginning for you.

fantasy football is gay and of no relevance

Cut by week 3 on the Pats by week 4.

Is AB the biggest clown in sports?

>not soup brain

I hate to be racist... but he’s a gorilla and I dislike black people

So are we going to see AB traded twice in a year?

See I never understood the AB is cancer, he always seemed fine, never any drama out of Pitt that I noticed, and then from last December to now he completely lost his fucking shit.

Fantasy is responsible for 69% of nfl revenue and viewership

Oh God, I forgot that about it too. Mark just salted the fucking earth.

He’s not going to make it to Vegas, he’ll be well off the team by then. I’ll be shocked if he’s with the Raiders by the end of the season

I think he’s just a prima donna with the personality of a malignant tumor. Doubt he plays in the league again. Will probably head to the XFL

After this, I don't think anyone, anywhere is dumb enough to trade for or sign AB as a free agent ever again. This isn't a Randy Moss/TO type deal, even they would shut up and get on the field after they did something ridiculous.

holy fuckng based

So in the end, was AB just a Roethlisbergerbabby all along?

It leads people to say stupid shit like EDGE is a position. I know it brings fans in but they tend to be retards,.

AB has had like a full career's worth of drama on the Raiders and he hasn't even played a game for them yet. I wonder if he just seriously wants to get the fuck off the team and get traded and it's all just an act so he gets shipped or whether he really is this insane and retarded.

Not a raiders fan, but okay

>johnny football and mr big chest domination incoming

BREAKING: AB has skipped Raiders practice today, and may not be playing in the opener against the Broncos.

Should have let Mayock kick that niggers ass

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-111500_Bleacher Report.jpg (1080x500, 156K)

based cunny poster

in all seriousness, where does AB rank all-time in the biggest shitheads the league has ever seen? is he making his case for top 10? top 5 maybe?

green gay
>green gay

So the current situation is that AB seriously hangs in the balance right now. He has now pissed off the Raiders GM, all of the Raiders coaching staff is fucking sick of his shit and just treading water hoping he will just shut the fuck up and play football, and the team itself is now in a situation where they have to discipline AB in such a way that he may lose out on all of his guaranteed money in 2019.

If he's suspended and doesn't play the first game of the season, he loses practically everything for this year on his contract and his guaranteed money is completely gone. He might literally just retire rather than sort out this mess or play the season with his contract flushed down the toilet.

This but unironically

The Ochocinco and Terrell Owens years were peak primadonna.

hmmmmm; this is pretty based!!!

why is it always wide receivers?

what about randy?

He is an overall A- player who had an insane chemistry with a hall of fame QB and a stellar O line. This allows him to have the best stats in the league

then JuJu comes in and plays nearly as good as him. His ego can't take it and he's a bitch so he leaves.

now he has lower level team with a mid-tier O line and mid tier QB who he doesn't have the connection and chemistry with. He knows he won't be top 5 receiver this year and will have bad games left and right. Maybe won't even make top 10 even if he plays and practices as hard as he can. He knows deep down he isn't and never was what Deandre Hopkins is.

So, rather then face the truth, he's spinning out and creating a situation where he wont play and won't be exposed.

Fucker is getting what he deserves. He never should have left Pittsburgh

No, he's definitely good. His ability to catch remained consistent while Roethlisberger's brain and arm declined. AB's an idiot savant though so the only thing he CAN do is catch the ball.

>BREAKING: AB has skipped Raiders practice today, and may not be playing in the opener against the Broncos.
Further development: Rumors now swirling that AB will be suspended,the Raiders will owe him nothing in guaranteed money since he violated his contract, and will release AB to Free Agency.

ngl bro this is pretty based!!

Attached: 86289571-1EF7-492D-8E70-806A24E81CF1.png (1280x720, 875K)

absolutely FUCKING based bro!!!

Attached: B97C0835-5510-4D9C-B42C-B3C77F241C7C.png (600x597, 951K)

You mean Andrew luck.

>the Raiders will owe him nothing in guaranteed money since he violated his contract
based jewish lawyers

Burrs will beat the fudgepackers, not because they’re good, but because green gay is bad

wew, AB is an absolute fuck up and an absolute clown

>Eagles & Pats were in talks with the Steelers for Brown
>he ends up in Oakland
Brown has been trying to figure out how to get cut by the Raiders since he got traded to them.
He doesn't really want to spend his last years of his prime on a team that is more likely to be a top 5 pick contender than a playoff contender

I genuinely don't think even Belichick could work on AB. AB seems absolutely fucking mental

I don't think there's any chance he gets on those teams now. He's showing himself to be absolutely dysfunctional and impossible to work with.

>Andrew Luck
>Joe Flacco

One of these two quarterbacks has:
1) A Super Bowl ring and Super Bowl MVP
2) Defeated Brady in Foxborough (the other one has lost 9 times and has never beat him)
3) Has not quit on his team

Which one would it be?

Attached: 1553037952449.jpg (643x446, 48K)

After the ahit he pulled only BOB or Snyder would attempt to pick him up but the Toxins have Hopkins who is much better and less of a head case. He just shot himself in the foot

>there are “people” who drafted Antonio Brown in the second round

I think it's weird to even bring up Luck in conversation anymore unless you're a Colts fan taking your last angry digs at him or something. Everyone else has already moved on. Luck never made anything of the Colts, and he will be forgotten. Most people have already forgotten him other than Colts fans.

Calling players EDGE actually makes sense, at least to me, because they can be either a 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB and it's annoying, just call it what it is, an edge rusher.

>based

Attached: E972399F-DD6C-458A-A0F7-C8CC0F3B5161.jpg (354x142, 6K)

how do you fuck up THIS badly?

Belichick himself could let AB hold each of the Lombardis and tell him that this is what he'll play for and AB STILL would find he's been cut two days into the season because he won't do his job.

>negotiated his own contract (30 mil over 2 years with 20 mil guaranteed) because he doesn’t trust Jewish lawyers and agents
>has white mannerisms in every public appearance/interview
>was mentored by Tom Brady and Andrew Luck, two definitively white QBs
>craziest thing to “partying” he’s done in the NFL was hanging out with Tom at the Kentucky derby
Is he the Anti-Nig?

Attached: F104C9E1-DE8E-432E-A359-3223ADC5D18C.jpg (624x764, 119K)

Those guys were consummate team mates who have a 110% while they were in the building. Were they antagonistic show offs? Yeah, but they walked the walk to go along with the talk. TO played broken legged in the postseason. TO and Ocho were DYING to play and teams turned them away.
Randy on the other hand flat out quit on the Raiders and admitted it. AB is quitting even harder.

Luck will be the coach

on the pats by friday

A lot of them are failed quarterbacks.

This game doesn’t effect me at all, but I’m picking the Green Bay tonight, friendarinos

Attached: C91D4297-0390-466B-A932-8C087BE8108D.jpg (450x450, 29K)

I know Belichick had Moss and Ochocinco, but Brown is on a whole other level of being a bitch

It does affect you since you, the packers and dolphins will be racing to tank

He's also a teetotaler, Brissett is truly /ourblack/

>implying our new sleek, streamlined, fat trimmed offense with the legit dangerous no-QB, no-WR, no-OL scheme isn’t going to take the NFL by storm
Genuinely sad for you, senpai

I really like Brissett, I always felt like he had a shot at being a solid starter ever since I watched him play at NC State. He'll probably never win a Super Bowl on his own, but I could see him putting up respectable seasons at least as a journeyman QB if nothing else.

Ready for this season!

Attached: tank.jpg (957x665, 85K)

absolutely based. hope Flaccgoat does alright in Denver but know he'll come back and retire as a raven

Attached: smuk_flak.jpg (267x189, 24K)

It is kind of crazy that somehow, someway, Mike Tonkin has gone from being the bastard of the Stoolers to looking the best of all the fuckers in that locker room. Over the course of a year.

Seahawks would. Also so would Belichick if he got wind that this was a clever ruse to get cut from a bad franchise. That's the kinda underhanded 6d chess that Bill has wet dreams to.

You're going to be disappointed when the Dolphins eke out a win against the Ravens.

Flacco got to play from ahead with a stacked ravens defense for most of his prime, it’s apples and oranges.
The only person I can think of to compare Luck to is Bradford and possibly David Carr. All got thrown into dumpster fire teams as true #1 picks (they went to the actual worst team, not a team that traded up) and all got beaten up badly and injuries piled up as a result. Luck probably played he best of the three but he also quit earlier than the other two did.

Because the position by nature absolutely demands that you be good at drawing attention to yourself so it attracts narcissists

I unironically think he is addicted to cocaine

This makes a lot of sense

It would show up in drug tests, which the NFL distributes randomly and often. That's just pure CTE, my friend. Burfict smacked ABs head into insanity.

I was clowning him by saying he was Marvin Lewis "I can't control these niggas"-tier, but somehow he really was controlling these niggas all along, cause the moment they left, the Steelers locker room improved immensely and then this AB shit happens. I actually now respect Tomlin a little more than I used to.

>That WAS Tomlin keeping things under control in Pittsburgh.
It's kinda funny in hindsight. Everyone was giving Tomlin shit saying he was just a cheerleader for the team, and these other guys ...just ONE of them mind you, go to different teams and they completely collapse the locker rooms by themselves. Tomlin really does deserve some credit for things not deteriorating worse than they did.

Oh, and Stafford. The other recent #1s all had to play with a shit team for one season and got competent coaches/rosters very quickly. Goff, Baker, Cam etc.
Jameis just sucks.

supposedly they covered up a lot that the media didn't catch

hope tua is legit

I dunno CTE typically manifests itself when players are inactive for a while. Maybe Burfict fucked his head so bad that it would only take an off-season to fuck AB up. I might be wearing tin foil but I think he might be coked up

I will gladly take the shitpost, in the end the Dolphins are so mediocre that even tanking hard could be a challenge.

>that incoherent post by AB
Everyone got to pay this year? Maybe he should be red flagged.

Attached: 000.png (930x619, 637K)

I think the burfict hit on AB was the one that got him CTE

They're gonna beat the Pats at home, you know.

I wonder if Mike Tomlin is laughing his ass off right now

>the division winning packers are also tanking
based

>supporting red flag even jokingly

As much as I dislike the Steelers, I can't help but respect the heck out of Mike Tomlin as a coach

twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1169662591116951552

Attached: 1505099914813.png (400x386, 194K)

Attached: Boomin_2125799631320753448_551212685.jpg (754x754, 87K)

A P O L O G I Z E

Attached: tomlin.gif (407x225, 3.38M)

for what, dude was too beta to do anything sooner same with bell, cowher would kick bell, brown, and Tomlin's asses

I'm sorry Tomlin, you're only mostly shit, not complete shit like I thought.

this

He's probably glad they only drained 20 years off his life instead of 40.

Looking for a new job drama started.

I remember being jealous of the Steelers WR corps back when they had Wallace, Brown and Sanders. Wallace held out and they ended up paying Brown instead. I thought, that's a great move for a patient player. Now.. we're here.

People taking AB seriously is hilarious
I am loving this train crash right into a dumpster fire

Attached: IMG_20190905_124651.jpg (1125x750, 83K)

at least Juju is a good guy, r-right?

>CTE
There's thousands of players slamming their heads into each other, and only one AB. He's a narcissist, probably to the point of a full on disorder.

They arent even in the same realm of bullshit as AB

Yikes!

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-120114_Bleacher Report.jpg (876x548, 97K)

Yo, AB here, ask me anything, Boomin!

ahahahahahaha

Actually, he might play in 2020, yeah.

Nigger

How many home games do you predict the Dallas Cowboys having this year? I predict anywhere between 14-16 games that feel like home games

twitter.com/TheRealOJ32/status/1169671430687977472
kek

Attached: 1559492161706.png (515x821, 59K)

i would like him better if his voice wasn't so fucking annoying. He's so clearly trying to sound like a commentator it comes off comedic.

Attached: 1564768768034.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

>Drafts Luck
>He retires 20 minutes later
>Drafts AB
>This happens
This is what he gets for murdering his wife kek

Based juice.
Killing cheating roasties and jews.

>cheating
Weren't they divorced? My memory is fuzzy.

Their history aside, it's really jarring how different they are off the field. Burfict is a saint by comparison, but as soon as the gear goes on he turns into a mindless animal.

I thought they were just separated. They always mentioned Goldman as "her friend"

OJ was literally getting cucked by a jew.

>LOOK I'M GONNA TWEET A FUNNY MURDER JOKE AT OJ XD
Twitter niggers are unfunny cunts

That's the point, it's a gimmick. If you've heard him on other channels or some of his more seriously oriented videos he sounds a lot more tame and even kind of awkward.

Nah, this is completely his fault for not nipping this in the bud when he had a shot.

Yep, so he handled it and walked.

They were long since divorced.

Burfict is just a guy who was born 20 years too early. Everyone thinks he's a killing machine on the field now forgets what guys were like in the 90s or especially the 80s. Put him in a room with Bill Romanowski, Lyle Alzado, or LT and you'll see he's a hard guy by today's standards, but just one of the gang if he played when I was a kid.

I guess i'm just not a fan of his gimmick. I like his memes but he's alright.

>AB tried to fight Mayock
what the fuck is wrong with this nigger?

This season is going to be a clown fiesta. I was really hoping to see AB lose it and try and kill carr.

Attached: 1360191525463.gif (400x204, 2.05M)

somehow twitter is worse than facebook. i don't know how but it is.

AB suspended. KEK

Kyler Murray is a Kliffbabby

Attached: kliff gf.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

No news report says he tried to physically assault him. They describe it as a shouting match.

I get that, and in some cases it can get overbearing.

I dunno, I do remember guys playing hard in the 90's, but Burfict is straight dirty. When I think 90's hard, I just think of really physical play. They wanted guys afraid of them. But ankle locks and concussion targeting? I don't know, I don't recall that being a big part.

>AB completely solidifying the idea that Pittsburgh was in the right
what a complete fucking idiot.

fuckin kino start to the season. thanks AB. i hope today's game will be good too.

Attached: 1404240573276.jpg (251x242, 12K)

He's a prodigal son of a Kliffbabby who traveled to the land of Rileybabbies like his predecessors before him and now he has returned to Coach Bro to play some football on Sundays. I was wondering if you'd show up. I was waiting for you in /cfb/.

nah, tough football is born out of respect.
Burfict is just a cunt

>He didn't think Pittsburgh was in the right from the get go

KEK WHAT A PRESS CONFERENCE

I'm not a /cfb/ fan im a Kliff fan

AB to the browns

over/under 8 passes thrown away

reports surfacing saying he had to be held back by teammates and threatened to hit mayock

at least when he left you could argue that the diva behavior was SOMEWHAT warranted, he was pretty unanimously the best wideout in the league.
Now people just think he's batshit crazy

Again, Bill Romanowski literally broke a dude's finger during a fumble recovery just so he'd keep fumbling. Lyle Alzado literally roided himself to death at 43. That's why I mentioned them.

>93 kb
nigga please

Attached: emmagoose.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

The interesting thing here is it's Mayock being the heavy and Gruden staying out of it.

link?

AB unfollowed Carr and Raiders on Instagram

It’s happening

COLIN COWHERD'S TOP 10 TEAMS HEADING INTO 2019

AFC
1) Chiefs
2) Steelers
3) Patriots
4) Texans
5) Chargers

NFC
1) Eagles
2) Rams
3) Packers
4) Cowboys
5) Bears

Attached: CowherdTop10.png (1024x354, 673K)

That's true after a fashion, but Burfict has also physically accosted people on the sideline like camera crews. Dude picked up over $4 million in fines just with the Bengals, I can't imagine what being on a team like the Raiders is going to mean for him.
Romanowski was an unabashed headhunter and even admits it today to some extent, but Burfict, Suh and some others are carrying on their legacy.

that NFC list is a clusterfuck

>Texans
>that NFC
There's a difference between bold and stupid

Saints...?

His list is as bad as his second divorce

but what about pic related?
Colin really needs to be more consistent with his shitposting

Attached: yfwdbdwdsb.png (794x423, 257K)

>Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 1h1 hour ago
>There are those around the league who now believe the Raiders could suspend Antonio Brown with the idea of trying to void the $30.125 million of guaranteed money in his contract. Which obviously would end his time in Oakland.

>There are those around the league who now believe the Raiders could suspend Antonio Brown with the idea of trying to void the $30.125 million of guaranteed money in his contract. Which obviously would end his time in Oakland.

Holy fucking kekaroni

based and returnpilled

It's not like the Raiders had insane players before, like Romo and Alzado who both played for them at one point, the difference is that Alzado had Tom Flores, who kept that team somewhat restrained. Romo, like Burfict was on a Gruden coached team. If anything Gruden's Raiders were known for, it was being a bit of a circus if I remember right.

Attached: Divorceiota.png (1913x951, 871K)

They've already said they're going to suspend him.

>11-5
>got better
>biggest obstacle colts got worse
i think you're the one who's 'tarded here

bears can have some regular season wins here and there, but never forget who really owns the rivalry
twitter.com/packers/status/1169663413783412737?s=09

>Texans

>AB gives Oakland it's way out before the season even starts

imagine going from a top tier WR to a ridiculous clown in a few seasons.

Attached: D1FACE89-EDED-4D7D-BBC0-75DBBD85713B.jpg (2084x1088, 884K)

Hehe

Attached: 6FAE53CD-DA76-4D63-831E-5A4C207D97D0.png (451x530, 527K)

>It's almost like they're literally paid to shitpost to get more views on their shit
wow

Holy fucking lel

Owners really have way too much control in this league fucking kek

Attached: 1493432266284.jpg (1024x550, 37K)

Attached: 1519111810002.gif (480x270, 3.05M)

is there a team desperate enough and with enough cap room to actually sign him?

Get used to posting nostalgic Packers videos, because that script is flipping my friend. Bears stock is on the rise, Packers stock is falling. And this season is do or die for Rodgers. If he can't pull it together and break .500, it's official that he's done and never getting back to his former glory. Which means the Packers will be in the basement for probably a decade.

They do, but people like AB manage to make their position look sympathetic.

>Texans
>Cowboys
>Bears

good god what a retard

GET AN ANTENNA RETARD.

The Clots.

Ballard is too smart to take AB

True.

Black and yellow pill me...are the Steelers really a top 5 nfl team this year?

>literally this upset at the Packers
Davante Adams is better than any WR on the Bears
Aaron Jones is better than any RB on the Bears
Bakhtiari is the best pass blocking LT in the league
TONS of new talent on defense, including two good OLB's signed in free agency and a first round draft pick who might need some work but is an athletic freak with upside.
Jaire Alexander is only in his second year and Darth Bill himself has sung his praises.
Poached the bears FS.
Packers are doing fine lad.

>tfw the NFL does have a streaming service for everyone except amerilards

Attached: 1556320318907.png (1000x666, 287K)

Reminder by the end of this season the all time record will be tied.

it was only 5 seconds with Mayock saying AB is not in the building, not practicing, that is all for today.

we'll always have 4 SBs and the memories while bears are stuck getting doinked out of wildcard games

>being on Yea Forums this long
>trusting shitty infographics/images

@ 30 seconds:

>HOST: Should the Giants start Daniel Jones in week 1?

>SHARPE: No.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHt3zlzK92o

No but they are top 5 AFC because the AFC is so trash

Literally everything you said here is false lmao
>seethe

>Todd Gurley was a Rams captain in 2016, 2017, and 2018; he isn't named a captain in 2019
what did the Rams mean by this?

It's OTA broadcast in the USA. You can watch it on like half a dozen channels for free.

I wasn’t trying to make a point, I just thought that it was really funny to see when I youtube search new york giants buzzwords for my break to see if there are any new videos out

i see, thanks fren.
i wouldn't be surprised if it was real senpai.

Attached: 1546402059013.jpg (1200x630, 155K)

cope

>shit on Packers
>u r upset
It gets tiresome always having this back and forth. So here, I'll do the same thing: You're insecure, you're projecting ,you're angry, you're jealous, you're scared.

>AFC are so trash
That's why they constantly shit all over the NFC, right?

AFC has 4 good teams
NFC has 10

Lol which 10?

No one cares about your opinion, AFC wins the head to head most of the time

The Patriots and Chefs are good but other than that the AFC is absolute doo doo and super boring because it's not competitive

I STREAM IT ON THE INTERNET FRIENDTARD

>NO ACTUALLY YOU'RE WRONG
>I WON'T ADD ANY INPUT BUT JUST KNOW YOU'RE WRONG

>AFC has 4 juggernaut dominant franchises and 2 good ones
>The NFC has 10 good franchises

FTFY

You mean the Patriots do

Rams, Hawks, Bears, Vikes, Eagles, Cowboys, Saints, Falcons, Panthers, and the 49ers are good on paper

>watching plays 3 minutes after they happen

Attached: 4.jpg (780x520, 59K)

>NFC has 10 good teams out of 16
imagine actually thinking this

Attached: 1527539375546.jpg (1484x1094, 127K)

Why type a paragraph when I can just watch and laugh at the Packers in less than 6 hours?

I miss the Philadelphia Basketball 76ers user, sincerely gnatfriend

Closer to 10-15 seconds in my experience. I'll shitpost about a play that just happened and 10 seconds later the flood of streamfriends react to it. It's definitely not literal minutes.

Except in contract negotiations

Denver is the team with the highest win % since the merger

That's only because they were in the same division as the Seahawks for so long

The afc east exists.

Didn't manziel get murdered in the AFL?

>implying belichick is low IQ enough to draft someone like AB in the first place

fine i'll make a new thread hold on

use this

Forgot they also have a double doink

it absorbed tumblr's userbase this year

FRANCHISE RATINGS SINCE REALIGNMENT

AFC

Patriots(Best Franchise)
Jets(Doodoo)
Bills(Doodoo)
Dolphins(Doodoo)

Steelers(Excellent)
Ravens(Great)
Bengals(Doodoo)
Browns(Doodoo)

Colts(Excellent)
Texans(Doodoo)
Titans(Doodoo)
Jaguars(Doodoo)

Broncos(Great)
Chiefs(Good)
Chargers(Doodoo)
Raiders(Doodoo)

NFC

Giants(Great)
Eagles(Good)
Cowboys(Doodoo)
Redskins(Doodoo)

Packers(Excellent)
Vikings(Doodoo)
Bears(Doodoo)
Lions(Doodoo)

Saints(Good)
Panthers(Good)
Falcons(Good)
Buccaneers(Doodoo)

Seahawks(Great)
Rams(Doodoo)
Cardinals(Doodoo)
49ers(Doodoo)

What am idiotic comment lmao

>mfw the Bears sweep the packers in the regular season, beat them in the NFC Championship game taking the lead in the overall rivalry, and then go on to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl in a blowout

Attached: 20190409_092219.jpg (334x251, 51K)

>>best roster
>>best coach

Attached: doug-pederson-12f556058d4eac5c.jpg (960x640, 83K)

>STILL not bought in on David Montgomery
>STILL underestimating Eddie Jackson
>STILL believes Jackson is an elite deep threat akin to Julio Jones and Hopkins

Attached: IMG_20190423_154023.jpg (1024x574, 69K)

What am good post lmao

New
New