SEA: DK Metcalf practices, likely to play Week 1
CIN: Bengals LT Glenn still in concussion protocol
GB: Jimmy Graham (finger) limited Monday
CHI: Trey Burton (groin) officially limited Monday
IND: Colts give QB Brissett new 2-year, $30M deal
FA: Ravens release injury-prone RB Kenneth Dixon
MIN: Vikings sign former Redskins WR Josh Doctson
DAL: Cowboys RG Zack Martin expects to play Sunday

Attached: eyeshield21.jpg (576x415, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasy.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2019/en/group?ex_cid=pigskin2019_email&groupID=178468
discord.gg/NNMtKkm
youtube.com/watch?v=L01k_S5TxPY
nytimes.com/1995/03/16/sports/pro-football-nfl-owners-reject-rams-bid-to-move-to-st-louis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rf7FnFwfNCU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rams are winning the owl fuck the haters

Threadly reminder to join the /nfl/ pick'em! Make your picks week to week, or do the whole season at once, and see how well you can pick 'em against other anons.

Password: Rosepink

fantasy.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2019/en/group?ex_cid=pigskin2019_email&groupID=178468

Please remember the password is case sensitive. Submit your picks before the Bears and Packers game on September 5th!

For any questions, please contact the head admin at discord.gg/NNMtKkm

Based!

Attached: 1505687288214.png (835x886, 181K)

This city's sleeping like a soldier
trapped inside of an iron lung.
Machines can keep you breathing
but what happens when you find a new war's begun?
Flip a switch and turn it off, you won't be able to breathe.
So either way you're a casualty.

gonna get swept by the 'hawks

Arizona Tardinals.
Leaveland Browsn
Somewhere In California Chorgers
Detoilet Loins.

you're a fucking retard, the saints is nick fole's kryptonite

>your team
>your prediction for week 1
>your favourite anime

Attached: 1567491534880.jpg (320x241, 10K)

7th for Brady getting his seventh ring or 8th for me having to change my name to Brady’s Eighth Ring

Question
Why the Jacksonville Jaguars would be my ideal team in the NFL?

youtube.com/watch?v=L01k_S5TxPY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA no

Attached: downloadfile-15.jpg (650x650, 43K)

The NFC looks really weak this year.

patriots
W
anime is for greasy losers

BASED AND RAMSPILLED!

Attached: 32B8D157-4896-49D3-808A-D261AD9596CE.jpg (404x406, 25K)

Rams
Total domination
King of the Hill

>cowboys
>win 30-21
>naruto shippuden

Based chad pats fan

Attached: 1564737422471.jpg (600x496, 41K)

EYE SHEERUDO KNEE JEW ITCHY

So does the AFC

NOOOOOOO DONT POST ANIME

>Seahawks
>Win against the Bungles
Detective Conan

No it doesn't you retared NFCuck.

>chiefs
>w
>oregairu

Eagles
Win
Berserk

Attached: Go Birds.jpg (333x457, 121K)

>implying the AFC won’t just be lolpatswin again
Cringe

Name one good team in the AFC aside from the Pats and Cheifs
>inb4 Chargers
Eternal chokes
>inb4 Browns
Good on paper, need to actually prove it though

Steelers

Three points

>Vikings
>W 14-10
>ippo

OH NO NO NO

Attached: stretch.jpg (317x267, 22K)

>Eternal chokes
Not an argument.
>Good on paper, need to actually prove it though
Sounds like the entire NFC. Whereas on the AFC you actually know who's good.

>Titans
>Close W, but an L would not surprise me at all
>I don't watch anime

They lost their star running back and their star wide receiver. Also Ben is like 45.

49ers
Win bigly
Psycho-Pass

Attached: images (20).jpg (329x153, 13K)

redemption arc starts in a couple days

Attached: 1473741823891.png (534x629, 65K)

Thanks for the laugh user

Way to deflect from the question

AFC team tiers

[Playoff locked]
-Pats
-Chiefs
-Steelers

[ Div Contenders]
-Chargers
-Browns
-Bills
-Colts
-Texans

[ Might be good, will probably fall under 8 wins ]
-Bengals
-Ravens
-Raiders

[mediocre]
>the rest

Well well well if it isn’t Rams bro himself. Good to see you old friend. We’ll win it all this season, don’t you worry

Attached: 4BFEA05E-F4D8-47D6-ABD0-C0D9DB65C9ED.png (500x600, 69K)

>bills
>ratbirds
>raidspics

Attached: 1567500361615.gif (220x140, 362K)

I think you're overestimating the Stoolers mate.

>The Patriots won their first Lombardi against the Rasm
>The Patriots win their sixth Lombardi against the Rasm, tying the Steelers in the process for most all time rings

Like pottery in motion.

>Titans not division contenders
>Colts are
>Steelers playoff locked
>Ravens aren't division contenders but Browns are
>Chargers, Bills (how are they not mediocre) and Browns are division contenders despite the Chiefs, Patriots, and Steelers being locks to win their divisions
>Bengals and Raiders might be good
congratulations, you're mentally retarded

>Div Contenders
>Bills

>Bengals
>Might be good

No. If any team has a chance of contending the Patriots in the AFCE this year, it's the Jets, and it's still not going to happen.

Based Protoman poster who went unnoticed I see you

>mediocre 7-9, 8-8, or 9-7 team makes almost no offseason changes
>they're predicted to do significantly better or worse than the previous season in some Yea Forumsartan dipshit's power rankings for no discernible reason
why would this ever happen

Attached: 1561471611649.jpg (474x526, 20K)

still have one of the youngest teams in the league along with the youngest coach to ever make a SB appearance, it's a nice feeling to know after years of painstaking mediocrity, we'll be in the mix for the foreseeable future
desu I actually kind of find it neat, only a couple teams throughout all of sports history actually get to write stories like that, it still sucks it's my team that was the catalyst but I can appreciate shit like this and see it for what it is.

It's not 4 AM yet.

For me, it’s Cooper Kupp. The best NFL wide receiver.

Attached: F17EE4B9-0854-42BD-84AF-B19B8680BCE7.gif (640x360, 3.25M)

>chargers
>the colts are too bad to chorge against, r-right
>spice and wolf

Doesn't look like Julio to me.

>Packies
>btfo Bears 23-14
>Attack on Titan

No team that has ever been exposed by Big Bill Belichick in the SB has ever come back to the big game. Only two teams posted winning records the next season and both were eliminated in the divisional round and posted 10-6 records and didn't qualify for the bye. So that's the Rams ceiling. But probably not because their defense lost talent and Goff was consistently exposed down the stretch last year before the final pantsing at the hands of Belichick on the most watched live game of the year. The rams remind me a lot of Andy Reid's super bowl team that went 6-10 the next year.

Attached: 1549249416323.png (824x578, 809K)

Chiefs
Think they'll lose, but it'll be close
I don't watch anime

I love the chiefs but I really don't think they'll do much this year. My prediction is 9-7

The Los Angeles Rams have never won a super bowl.

>Green Bay
>Aaron Rodgers Revenge Tour Stop 1 35-17
>Yu Yu Hakusho

Attached: EC19B1E4-99C9-4978-842A-C051EE272C61.gif (500x375, 1.82M)

What are the chances that Josh Doctson manages to actually perform with the Vikings?

>vikings
>lose 10-28
>Ouran Highshool

Can someone edit this and make the guys in the jacuzzi Pepe, feels bad man wojak and soi face wojak? Thank you

Attached: A246AE80-6A07-4647-BBEE-2AA5B8E5A3F2.png (719x721, 965K)

For me it's the shinryuji naga

none
stop taking used goods from the Redskins

No.

50/50. He had a report with cousins before and if, IF, and I can't stress this enough how big of an IF this is the Vikings coaching staff is smart they'll move to a more spread concept with 11 personnel either under center or in the gun and throw the ball to open up the box for the talentled but diminutive Dalvin Cook.

can you learn to use Photoshop, stop demanding anons do shit for you, and fuck off with your shit peeepee and le bald feelings man edits anyway?

Stop trying so hard. You have to lurk here at least 5 years before you can start posting

I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE COWBOYS

I hate Dak, Zeke, Zeke’s contract, Jerry, Jean Jones, the turf, the Oline, the Star, the Stadium, the jumbotron, the bar, the parking lot, Stephen, Jerry Jr, Charlotte, Jerry’s Grandson, Travis Fredrick’s health, Tyron Smith’s back, Jason Witten’s bald head, Jason Witten’s thinning hair, contracts, letting players walk, not resigning Cole Beasley, I would’ve hated it if he was resigned. I hate Romo, Dez, L.P., Chris Jones, Billy Cundiff, Dan Bailey, Brett Maher, the DFW area code, Richardson, Garland, Arlington, Toby Gowin, bringing in Parcells, letting Parcells go, Rob Ryan, Rob Ryan’s hair, Brian Stewart, Todd Hailey, the 5 Super Bowl wins, the Jerry Jones Papa John’s commercials, Jason Garrett, winning against the Giants in week 17 last year, any new contracts the team does or doesn’t sign, Tom Landry’s hat, Tom Landry’s grave, letting Tom Landry go, keeping Tom Landry, I wasn’t even alive then and I hate it! Jimmy Johnson, Barry Switzer, Chad Hutchison, Drew Henson, Peerless Price, Eddie George, Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, Nate Newton, Mark Stepnoski, Billy Bates, Jay Novachek, Moose, not drafting Randy Moss, drafting Randy Moss then giving him a big contract, letting Randy Moss walk as a free agent, Jeff Heath, Jamize Olawale, Ryan Switzer, Amari Cooper, trading a first round pick for Amari Cooper, not trading a pick for Amari Cooper, Martin Gramatica, Vinny Testaverde, Drew Bledsoe, Gary Brown, John Kitna, Terence Newman, Jamize Olawale, Ben Bloom, Monte Kiffin, this year’s roster, last year’s roster, next year’s roster, not signing Earl Thomas, signing Earl Thomas to a big contract, T.O., letting T.O. walk, I mean, the list could go on and on about how much I hate everything the Cowboys do or don’t do. I hate things that didn’t even happen but if they did, I would have hated that too!

Here’s the real tiers.

[Super Bowl contender]
Patriots

[Irrelevant]
Everyone else

Based.

>our defense lost talent
like Suh? who only gave a rats ass in the SB & was mediocre all season? we still have Donald, Brockers, Talib & Peters, added Weddle & got Matthews on limited snaps & added tons of depth in the draft like Rapp, Gaines & Long Jr. I just don't see it but if you say so
>goff was exposed down the stretch
I actually think this is a good thing for him, I mean not a lot of young QB's have a stable front office and coaching staff in place to be able to fix their weaknesses, & I think he's a smart player with a good head on his shoulders & has tons of time, he's only 24 & has shown to want to improve every year and he has, I think this board doesn't give him enough credit, only because they see Mahomes, Wentz & Watson coming out the gates as very dependable QB's - but they all have their flaws too which this board is so quick to overlook.

im not saying its not possible, hell we could very much be in trouble if our ACTUAL weakness - our nonexistent depth at OL becomes a problem. But to say that our window has closed when we still have a very young team(which could also be a detriment, leading to your argument) with lots of talent at the right positions is something I can't really tolerate.

Attached: temp170910_RamsColts_SOCIAL_030--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg (960x640, 105K)

>jets
>close game, win in the end
>KLK

Attached: hmmmmm.png (245x220, 52K)

This is a good post

Patriots
W
Houseki no Kuni

Attached: 1512974480936.gif (388x472, 250K)

Alright boys a week ago I said I was going to pick a team to root for, I'm picking the Dolphins. wish me luck and pls don't bully me

Attached: helmet.jpg (1000x600, 149K)

Wtf I thought u were a seahawks "fan"?

>

Barry Jackson
@flasportsbuzz
·
13m
Per source, Dolphins have released Nate Orchard, their top pass rusher. The Tank continues

I mean at what point are we releasing someone that might be good in the future

Attached: tank.jpg (166x90, 3K)

This sounds like a verbatim us 12s cope from back in the day lmao

They've already committed to a full tanking season so don't expect more than 4-5 wins this season. But Brady is done sooner rather than later which opens up the AFCE wide opena

good luck we are in full browns tank mode bad

you really think we are good enough for 5 wins?

>inb4 we go 8-8

There's a Spainard Seahawks fan, just like how there's an Austrian Seahawks fan and an Austrian Dolphins fan. I guess those two teams appeal to Eyros for some reason

Lmao. Miami really wants the #1 overall pick.

You should go 3-3 in the division I think

>dolphins
>w
>ping pong

wut? I'm a newbie in this sport. I guess there's another spaniard posting here.

Good, I didn't want to bandwagon a winning team anyway

Just like they'd be the pats

Can a Jets fan please redpill me on this player? How is it possible that they've already cut their 3rd round pick from this year? I've also read that talentwise he should have gone in the first round?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-03 Seahawks Sign 2019 3rd-Round Pick Jachai Polite After Surprising Release From (887x697, 791K)

let me guess you are a hipster.

>sweeping the jest and beating the pats at home

that sounds about right

I have no fucking clue and gase said "the roster was tough to crack". what a waste and I guess good luck for him in seattle.

Can't forget the Greek bro who always shows up in Seahawks game threads

Maybe he wasn't trash so the jets didn't want to ruin his career.

Stfu cocksucking faggot

>Austrian Seahawks fan
Hey, that's me. As most of you hopefully know by now I'm currently on vacation in rome with my gf. Really love this city! Visited some great museums (highly recommend Galleria Barberini) and archaelogical sites today. Rome is also - unsurprisingly perhaps - a very good place to eat. I particularly enjoy the Roman style of 'Pizza al taglio'. Pic related is what we had for lunch.
Thanks for reading my blog!

Attached: Za.jpg (1600x1200, 159K)

Oh,hey guys

Attached: file.png (1024x589, 488K)

Just don't like to root for the bad guys.

Cringe

Is that a munchybox kebab pizza? That looks vile

He must have a terrible character, hopefully Pete can turn him around!

Attached: 1476662254195.jpg (560x420, 24K)

He'll end the season with a sack in 5 straight games

Who do you think became Rams fans in the first place? And don't you say that no fan in Seattle would cheer for an LA team when the vast majority of 12s were found in everywhere but Seattle. This is just prototypical NFCW bandwagoner cancer butts bouncing from San Francisco, to Seattle, to (very briefly) Arizona, to ultimately Los Angeles. I saw a neighbor in fucking Amarillo of all places cheering for them. When I was back home in Georgia, I had family who cheered for them because they like Gurley because he played for UGA (and I guess to spite the Patriots for 28-3, too.) These people have never even set foot on land west of the Rio Grande, much less Ventura fuckin County.

Just like Kenyon Drake did and then he won a super bowl with the eagles as a key piece.

Gase is a fucking idiot. Jets really fucked up hiring him. You will see

Alright /nfl/ what is your proudest moment from any thread you've been in?

Mine was last year in the Seahawks v 49ers game thread when I successfully predicted a huge Tyler Lockett kickoff return to start the second half and then predicted Wagner's pick-six at the beginning of that drive

Just what Pete Carroll needs, another bunch of divas who will tear each other's throats out after three seasons just like the LoB did.

No there are two slices with eggplant, one with 'Nduja which is a type of hot spreadable salami and one is Pizza Bianca with mortadella (which actually was my favorite bc the mortadella had so much flavor!)

>Kenyon drake
Are you retarded?

Remind me again of how Pete and the LOB did in the 2013 season?

I think he means Ajayi

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-164018_Instagram.jpg (1080x546, 213K)

>>Kenyon drake
yes all these bad memories all blend into one. I meant Jay Ajayi

Mine was watching the Chargers hand Hue Jackson his only win in Cleveland on Christmas. The look on Phillip Rivers' face was just a present enough from me. Then next season happened.

Upsetting weebs so much they spam and get banned.

>1-31 over a two year span
I really don't know how Browns fans even got out of bed for those two years

Reminder that the GM made the active decision to keep him by saying he “still had some magic in him”.

>seattle retired the no.12 Jersey in 1984
>us12's nowhere in seattle
just look at all this seethe

Attached: 234rtyhju.jpg (307x274, 14K)

Remember when Cody Kessler went 0-8 as the Browns starter but managed to throw up a 92.3 rating in the process?

>Alex Smith broke his leg just so he could keep his winning record against Brady
What an asshole

So fucking up this season with their current roster would be a total Browns thing for the Browns to do right?

>AFCN
Baltimore (10-6)
Cleveland (8-8)
Pittsburgh (8-8)
Cincinnati (3-13)

>AFCS
Houston (13-3)
Tennessee (10-6) [WC2]
Jacksonville (4-12)
Indianapolis (3-13)

>AFCE
New England (11-5)
Buffalo (9-7)
NY Jets (7-9)
Miami (4-12)

>AFCW
Kansas City (14-2)
LA Chargers (12-4) [WC1]
Denver (7-9)
Oakland (7-9)

>NFCN
Chicago (11-5)
Green Bay (10-6)
Minnesota (5-11)
Detroit (5-11)

>NFCS
New Orleans (13-3)
Carolina (11-5) [WC1]
Atlanta (9-7)
Tampa Bay (1-15)

>NFCE
Philadelphia (11-5)
Dallas (10-6) [WC2]
Washington (7-9)
NY Giants (2-14)

>NFCW
LA Rams (11-5)
Seattle (9-7)
San Francisco (6-10)
Arizona (5-11)

Baltimore < LA Chargers
New England > Tennessee
Chicago > Carolina
LA Rams > Dallas

New England > Houston
Kansas City > LA Chargers
Philadelphia < LA Rams
New Orleans > Chicago

Kansas City < New England
New Orleans > LA Rams

New Orleans > New England

I guess that explains all the Cam Newton injuries

I’m the cringe folder guy

Cody Kessler was legitimately the best QB on that roster, but Hue Jackson was a racist and refused to start the white boy instead of Robert Grippin A Turd and Deshon Kizer.

New England would shit on the Saints.

No, he's just soft.

>houston 13-3
umm the texans can only go 9-7

>Houston winning 13 games
>Denver winning more than 5
>Carolina over .500
>Dallas wild card

>the Pats not inevitably winning the owl again and making the league even more tiresome and lose more fans than it already is

I've been a Shithawks fan since the 90s and can honestly say I've rarely ever seen a 12 Jersey before 2012. Most fans wore Largent, Kennedy, Jones, Alexandeer and Hasselbeck jerseys with the occasional Krieg and Bryant jerseys too.

This is the worst fucking rate ever

Proud to know you

lol so much delusion in this thread (as usual)

lol so much cock in your holes (as usual)

Kessler could've been a good player if he'd been brought into the league and developed by anyone other than Huge Ackson

get your mind out of the gutter user

JIMMY
I'm the pioneer and originator of JIMMY posting.

Attached: download (2).jpg (272x185, 10K)

That never needed be said, the fact that you through (as usual) in there just proves to me that this is your first season on /nfl/.

You're about as exposed as Mutthomes is about to be this season.

user are you actually thinking a team from the AFCS will get more than 10 wins? also
>miami not being 2-14
>8-8 for stoolers and browns
>panthers finishing 11-5
>cowboys in playoffs
yikes

Attached: Dorothy.png (976x520, 79K)

t. ampa bay

Everything the Nu-Browns do is a Browns thing. It's like when they came back they experienced what could only be called football accelerationism in the sense they turned into a comedically inept version of their forebears minus any actual greatness the OG Browns ever had. They shouldn't have kept the Browns IP. They should have been an expansion franchise with no previous history. If only we knew in 1999 what they would become.

Anime more like anigay

Nice, I love Jimmy posting because it's dumb and therefore artistic shitposting

thats because before 2012 nobody gave a shit about your team
>In 2003, the Seahawks installed a giant flagpole in the south end zone of what is now CenturyLink Field, and began a tradition of raising a giant flag with the number 12 on it in honor of the fans
really shows how much you know about your own team - please, keep seething though

Houston was 11-5 last year you fucking retards

Shoot, negro. Where ya been?

How does it feel to know you've found the league's most current glass boned QB of the decade?

Sup fatty

Houston would be better if they didnt lowball clowney for fucking whos. Also >IMPLYING AFCS

i stopped regularly coming to Yea Forums around 2013, so you're kind of right

Really? Because they sure played like an 8-8 team in the playoffs.

I'm not seething, nor am I the one who made that first post, just pointing out the facts. But your team is just as irrelevant as mine

>Seattle (9-7)
weak bait

Attached: 1475823437336.jpg (1200x857, 114K)

The 12th man thing existed before the flagpole, retard.
Yes the Hawks were useless piles of shit (although we could always count on them to trap game the Broncos twice a season) but they were our shit.

>Vikings 5-11
>Green Bay 10-6
Lmao what?

that was their record though? I don't know what to tell you. The AFCS had two teams in the playoffs last year and were damn close to having three.

ok

You should join the pick em league with these hot ass takes.

>implying any of the AFCS teams have gotten better or stayed at the same talent level they were last year

Can't wait to see Rodgers throw 7+ tds on thursday on the Bears' defense now that vic is gone.

I mean, thats because the tits were mediocre, clots had luck and the toxins were the toxins

>team that made a Super Bowl last season just as irrelevant as a team that hasn't won a meaningful game since 2014
>injecting yourself into a conversation like this
I already said that dumb faggot. also
>having to pay a college team for the rights because you stole their motto
kek

The Texans are absolutely not winning that division lol, that team has regressed in every way possible.

Division power rankings:
>NFCS
>AFCW
>NFCW
>AFCE (Thank the pats)
>AFCN
>NFCN
>NFCE
>AFCS

>I really really like women

Attached: 1476656061015.jpg (2000x1425, 349K)

Bitchknees is banned again, lol 3 day cancer free

>WE GOT CLOWNEY!!! WE TAKIN OVA NOW!!!
(you)

Attached: 09809789709.jpg (750x443, 60K)

Just a friendly reminder that the Saints and Patriots played each other in 2017 and the Pats absolutely -dunked- on the fucking Saints. It wasn’t even close. Belichick knows how to pick that team apart. If he solved the Chiefs offense in a road game, they could solve the Saints.

Jimmy posting with this other lad i see in here every now and then

Attached: file.png (775x425, 427K)

belichek is also getting older.

>NFCS
If Brady can carry a division only up to 4, Brees should only get that trainwreck up to 5.

Attached: reallydude.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

only the Colts are worse, though. Houston lost one fucking defensive player. You're grasping at straws. Jags are objectively better from exchanging Blake Bortles for Nick Foles alone, and Tennessee didn't lose anyone but gained that guard from the Rams.

Cope harder. Seahawks finna win the owl and we’re going to execute all cis white men.

>having a proud moment on an anonymous indonesian turtle racing board

Friendly reminder SB 49 was one of the most memorable and entertaining owls of all time whereas SB 53 was one of the most boring and forgetful. At least the Seahawks could score an offensive TD against the Pats. If anything, the Rams are more irrelevant

Based Trannies

Attached: 09e2103cb8d172546ab97346edef5a19man.jpg (236x314, 13K)

Bortles on the Jags had better seasons than Foles when he was off the Eagles.

Literally irrelevant

He's won two rings in the last three years and SUDDENLY will regress because of his age? Lol

Bringe and cased.

BASED
DUBS CONFIRM SEAHAWKS SB WIN

Attached: Bobby_Wagner.jpg (1976x2633, 1.22M)

Attached: cringe.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

how is that irrelevant? father time is gonna catch up to him regardlessly.

>the Rams are more irrelevant cause I say so
this absolute cope lol enjoy 8-8

>regardlessly

Attached: what.gif (600x338, 3.51M)

You're a fucking moron.

Thanks bro. Shitposting should be fun and good natured. yfwdbwdsb is another classic example of the art form. Simple, playful, and easy to spam.
Could be worse, we could be fielding a historically durable shitter like Eli Manning or Case Keenum.

There’s nothing wrong with anime reaction images in proper context.

bellichick only solved the chiefs for the first half and then the chiefs solved the pats.

Rhode Island deserves a range-ban 2bh

Didn’t some user do a research paper that concluded the NFCS NFCE and AFCE were the best overall divisions in the last 20 years?

>regardlessly

Attached: 1460595080371.png (349x466, 192K)

Bortles had one fluke decent season and Nick Foles had one fluke amazing playoffs
there is no possible way you can go lower than Bortles as a starter. I can name several backups that are better than him.
>Tuhrod
>Bridgewater
>Colt McCoy
>Josh McCown
>Josh Rosen
all players I would take over Bortlels.

Hey, you're still alive!

>the Seahawks got Clowney so they’re not going to be better on defense

Attached: 3FDB41A7-8561-4BE8-8C2F-2C6CCCFAA3A7.jpg (1100x723, 292K)

>taking off your trip
Why? And I always go into every season with an 8-8 mentality so I don't know why you act like that is an insult. And by recent success, the Seahawks are more relevant than the Rams since they've actually win an owl this millennium

Dolphins
L
Whatever flashy anime is airing in the current season.

Nothing that happened in the NCFE 20 years ago is relevant now though

>P/a/triots
>W
>Gundamnu

Attached: images.jpg (262x193, 12K)

What will everyones reaction be if (when) the Cowboys go 11-5 and make it to the NFCCG?

Attached: 1478160741671.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

>11-5
Thanks for the laffs

The fuck are you on about? We're talking about Foles being garbage off the Eagles. Now you're steering the conversation to some shitty list of QBs better than Bortles? Fuck off retard.

>2001 was a Millenium ago
damn...

Attached: 1494482339613.jpg (1080x990, 165K)

Seahawks
Bengals literally killed by Clowney
King of the Hill

>6. Bills

Attached: 1530506547617.jpg (640x646, 45K)

Same logic in saying that the Vikings got Bradbury but aren’t going to be better on the line

>Cowboys winning more than 6

Attached: withpulp.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

oops I meant 99. well, looks like I made a typo and im going to pay for it now

You're the retard trying to argue Foles isn't an improvement over Burt Bottles in a desperate bid to shit on the AFCS. Do you have dementia?

Cowboys more like cowpies

Reminder that bitchknees gave the tranny janny a blowjob just so he can shitpost

>Packers
>Lose 24-20
>Yu Yu Hakusho

Good post

>youll see
>the jets fucked something up
Yeah, we see them do it every year

Bortles would have been a good QB when I was a kid in the 90s. His stats would have been solid in the era before our rinky dink clown football we play today. Need I also remind you he has the highest YPC of any QB? People are so used to this era of all time great QBs to remember the fact that quarterback play before it (and most certainly after it) was appallingly bad by today's standards.

>Raiders
>pic related
>One Punch Man

Attached: 1398805353702.jpg (640x480, 21K)

Attached: wahwahwah.webm (640x718, 2.14M)

99 isn't this millennium so thanks for proving my point. Although the owl did happen in 2000 I suppose

The hell are you talking about? I’m going to beat you up if the next thing you post is stupid

That game was funny because the Raiders still missed the playoffs after they collapsed and finished 8-8. All they had to do was beat the Chorgers, and they didn't.

1v1 me nigga ill rekt you

Attached: 1507413341478.jpg (599x453, 29K)

Lmao his name is Blake Bortles you casual retard. How am I supposed to take your shitty opinion seriously when you don’t even know his name?

please, leave the memories alone

now you're just baiting

the 90s had Marino, Elway, Steve Young, and three years of Peyton Manning. You're exaggerating, surely.

It wasn't intended to trigger your PTSD, but this sure as hell was: Jason Campbell.

>Cleveland Browns
>Ugly win over Tennessee
>Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

Attached: next_season.jpg (381x450, 41K)

Literally no legitimate reason to believe they won't at least be over .500 this year.

is this your first day on Yea Forums?

Please stay on topic. It’s very important that 4channel is tidy so the jannies don’t have to work too hard.

I'm old school, the only player that triggers me is Todd Marinovich

You know where we are right?

Attached: ume sensei.gif (320x627, 191K)

The keyword is "solid." There will always be great QBs, but what's different about today is that the mean, the average for the most average QB today is higher than it has ever been. Average QBs in our day are far statistically better than they were in the past, when speaking of "solid" QBs. You also forget that Peyton was not as good or should I say successful as he was in the 90s compared to the 2000s.

>he hasnt watched football since 2014
You need to catch up, mustard.

They receive no monetary compensation but I imagine 4channel Janitor looks great on a résumé.

Shut up fag lmao

Attached: 16FC2982-522F-4CA9-87A9-6256CDB5702F.jpg (1000x528, 66K)

Remember he is ban evading, report ignore and move on. You can help keep Yea Forums cancer free

Boyz posting.

2000: Brad Johnson
2001: Tony Banks
2002: Shane Matthews/Patrick Ramsey
2003: Patrick Ramsey/Tim Hasselbeck
2004: old Mark Brunell/Patrick Ramsey
2005: old Mark Brunell
2006: old Mark Brunell/Jason Campbell
2007: Jason Campbell
2008: Jason Campbell
2009: Jason Campbell
2010: old Donovan McNabb/Rex Grossman

name a worse decade of quarterbacks for a team than the 00s Washington Redskins (apart from Brad Johnson, who is in fact based)

I remember him. He had a head case of a dad that just ruined him psychologically. One of my fondest memories of those days was that 1989 NFCCG with the Rams and the 49ers where Jim Everett cowered from getting sacked before the plays were even done.

Nobody fucking asked you

Sexy Rexy is still a favorite of mine. Also Jim Zorn was entertaining.

wait scratch that Chris Everett

Things were fine until Al Lerner died. The Browns had to deal with a punishing expansion draft because the Jaguars and Panthers were too good too quick. Once Randy Lerner took over the Browns plummeted, and were only lucky to get one fluke 10-6 season in 2007 when Braylon Edwards and Kellen Winslow still hadn't lost it. Rock bottom was the Holmgren/Shurmer era, where an active effort to be good resulted in being one of the worst teams in the league. After that, Randy sold the team to Jimmy Haslam. Jimmy wanted to be good, but had nothing to work with. He certainly made mistakes early on in his ownership but 1-31 was at least an intentional tank that has the Browns set up for success.

Hey Old Gay, how did it feel being banned for 3 days. Glad to see you finally found a proxy that works.

YPC=/=YPA
If you complete 1 out of 50 passes but it's a 50 yard pass you've got 50 YPC and going off that you look like a god

All the replies to this post have bad taste in anime.

Cowboys WILL have
>Top 8 defense
>Top 12 offense with or without zeke
>Dak playing better than 2016
>10+ wins
>fans dabbin' on haters who lowballed expectations for Americas Team

*dabs*

Attached: 1dab1.png (554x400, 89K)

>bradysknee still projecting his samefagging tendencies on to everyone else
>Me and brady's sixth ring

Attached: 1547081318018.png (1427x111, 15K)

Stfu deek

>implying all patriots trips are bradysknee
kek, go back to replying to yourself schizo bay.

>tripfags arrive
>thread goes to shit
Like clockwork

Attached: 1535642526977.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

>me and brady's sixth ring

Attached: 1505099914813.png (400x386, 194K)

Yes! I am a fan of the New England Patriots!

Attached: aa4.jpg (600x840, 69K)

Lolions
24-20 win
Code Geass

come say that in the discord pussy

>peepee in current year

Based!

Attached: 4de.png (855x851, 472K)

Let’s be honest, the Cowboys are winning it all this year

based /nesn/friends

Attached: asuka thumbs up.gif (308x296, 1.85M)

Yeah they’re winning the overpaying your QB championship and not making the playoffs for 10 years.

You're the mexico of europe
>inb4 Texas is the mexico of the us
That's California

>me and old bay

Attached: 1513452093217.gif (255x248, 1.66M)

What's Texas?

You’re both basically Mexico. Just because your state has better gun laws doesn’t change the fact.

Sorry Spaghetti.

Greatest state in the union

Attached: 791ABCCB-D00D-4134-A166-A9FDC793F485.png (1125x681, 151K)

It's the second largest state.

>40% white

Did spicatan killed emself?

Baltimore is the shittiest city in the US by a long shot. Or are you so delusional you ACTUALLY THINK you live in texas, schizo bay?

Attached: 1452395543029.png.gif (312x312, 789K)

Out of all the names the NFL wants you to forget, I think the most suppressed one is still "Jovan Belcher."

read the thread. I'm Austrian, just in Rome on vacation with my gf

Stop replying to yourself Schizo Bay.

Yes, brady, I'm so delusional I actually live in Texas.

You're welcome.

Attached: bigintx.jpg (1060x1024, 291K)

the madlad actually did it!

Attached: tikijs.jpg (1080x966, 200K)

Attached: The weak should fear the strong.png (422x700, 544K)

Nice false flag there Schizo bay, and no just because you post a picture showing that it wasn't you doesn't make it true.

>discord
cringe and trannypilled

Imagine unironically rooting for the fucking cuckboys

Imagine actually taking a word reddit Ice, Old gay, and all related trips say seriously. They are all the same person.

wow I cant wait for this hyped up bills team to do jack shit

Attached: eggs.jpg (345x396, 94K)

Cowboys > Whatever gay ass team you like

Attached: 1474215882410.png (256x256, 49K)

Is this discord or some shit? Feel free to fuck off back there faggot

Another nigger into the filter

When was their last ring? Or NFCCG win?

Sorry Adolf.

I agree with you there. Even though you are basically a disgruntled rasms fan.
>Patriots > cowboys > Whatever gay ass team you like
FTFY

Attached: 100 hours in paint.jpg (500x483, 54K)

Just filter all tripfags. Boom, problem solved

>turk
cringe and roachpilled

Neat, that family owns a bunch of desert.

>Nonetheless, through the 2018 NFL season, the Cowboys holds the league's all-time best winning percentage (.574) and has made more playoff appearances than any other NFL team (33).
Imagine rooting for a team that doesn't lead the league in all-time winning percentage. Must suck.

I’m a cowboys fan but I’ve never once been to Texas. Personally, I find their lack of progressive politics disgusting.

So they must have a ring recently with such a good record.

>tfw you are all of the tripfags in this thread.

Attached: dg.png (203x268, 129K)

back to discord tranny

Attached: 1519856560645.jpg (734x729, 315K)

Stay out.

How many owls have they won this millennium? Giants have as many playoff wins in one year as the Cowboys do in 20

I was 20 when the Boys kept intercepting Neil O'Donnell. That was 1995. How old do you think those rings are?

>implying that anything before realignment matters

someone post the based Quentin comic that BTFO's this

Imagine being the oldest professional football team in the country and never ever winning a super bowl and only winning two league championships which no one is alive to remember.

I fucking love Ellen.

Attached: 91938247342.png (1250x1625, 1.14M)

T-minus 5 days until >shittsburg

Attached: 1358228477934.jpg (221x288, 21K)

The bears have an Owl retard

Goddamn, I've missed this toxic ass shitposting in these generals. Feels good to be back, lads!

Pittsburgh wins 35 - 10. Go ahead and cap this. Also note the Jewish media will say it’s the downfall of Brady but he’ll still win the owl.

>toxic
Go back to redit

Please save breaking their hearts until the Super Bowl. I want to taste yinzer tears. Get that nigger Tomlin fired for nothing.

shut the fuck up you whore

Bears aren’t the oldest team, dumbo
>toxic

Back to r/nfl for you

Attached: 121.png (680x568, 348K)

>IND: Colts give QB Brissett new 2-year, $30M deal

Attached: 1567548320750.png (645x773, 11K)

Yes they are

Nah uh

If the Steelers couldn't beat them when they tried their hardest when they have good offensive talent, what makes you think they could beat the Pats now?

So what?

And? That's cheap for a good qb

Man, I can’t wait to see Andrew Luck tear the league a new asshole this season.

It the Chicago-St. Louis-Phoenix-Arizona Cardinals you mong.

Clots
Getting blown out on the road
I'm not 12

Patriots always drop a game in the beginning of the season and the yids in journalism all say the dynasty is over. It’s like clockwork.

Rams
blowout W
Cowboy Bebop

Attached: 900x900px-LL-f5ae202b_msxs2dGd5D1ra0g5co1_500.gif (500x269, 326K)

B/a/sed!

Attached: patriotsawooo.jpg (884x903, 171K)

>good qb

They're underpaying if he turns out to be as good as they think he is, and paying about average if he's just a backup quality player

They do, but I don't think it would be the Steelers. The Pats would have to actively try their hardest to lose that game, granted though that the Loins did kick their asses last year for the yearly "Is Brady Finished?" game.

He’s not good. No one thinks he’s good. Not a fucking soul

We've already seen him play a season in Indy. He went 4-11. He's not good. I don't even care about the money. Two weeks ago, we were getting ready for a competitive season, division win, playoffs, now we're getting ready for Jacoby. Its just such a disappointment.

Name a worse false flag campaign than people pretending to be Seahawks fans

damn boomer, did your grandchildren teach you how to use the 4chans?

St. Louis Rams
Still in LA
FLCL

Attached: 1344914384981.jpg (900x675, 71K)

Actually being Seahawks fans.

*4-12

Anyone pretending to root for the vicucks.

Eh, the Colts have 50 mil in cap space so it doesn't matter, it's a safe move
I'm just sad they don't play the Seahawks this year, he gave us two free defensive touchdowns last time we played them

Really hope the Texans grab Orchard desu

How many first round picks will they give up for him?

Attached: 1547358567066 Andrew Luck.jpg (1536x2048, 662K)

Quentin was a fucking cuck.

Well they already gave up two, so how about three?

You know that feeling of complete disappointment? That's what it feels like every year for a Lions fan.

Attached: gsus6ebe8.jpg (500x371, 19K)

I love LOVE Aaron bleeping Rodgers, guys!

Attached: 1482613073197.jpg (868x623, 40K)

Is he living in the woods now?

Gay

Wasn't even on the level of WSGS. That guy literally did not even shut up until his burned out shack blew up in a meth lab explosion, killing him in the process.

curious, do you still root for the LA Rams or are you looking for another team?

Neither. I despise the LA Rams, I hate every team that waited a whole 2 seconds after voting to move my team to horde in on the market, I don't know why I still watch the NFL honestly. I love football but I hate the NFL.

At least you have expectations to pump up before you are let down. The Browns don't even bother, they just shit on my plate and sometimes they don't even have the plate.

Reddit tier answer, they’d have to get him via waiver wire

>jest
>narrow victory over the bills in a turnover filled shitfest. final score is 20-17
>seinfeld

So that's why Sven hasn't been on the last few TRSs: he's been QBing the 49ers

The front office probably doesn’t know that.

i was in the too much ass thread

cant wait to watch the broncos face complete and total humiliation in front of the entire country at the hands of the raiders

Attached: 1427000243589.png (500x600, 81K)

yeah, that's probably how i'd feel too if my team ever left. I'd probably be so bitter and pissed that I'd want to blow up the world or something

Yes, the display of the Raiders will be humiliating to all rational football fans.

>*qb starts crying in your path*

Zeke has just landed in Dallas

Attached: AC6D6BA3-6B2A-4DAF-B785-9565349C2D8A.jpg (720x960, 67K)

It won't last once Shitfords gone and we're back to QB hell. The 2000s were such dark days.

FUCK OFF YOU TOOL!

desu you only have Georgia to blame for blue balling you into thinking you had a team. Rams should have never left LA in the first place, no matter how bad things were at the time. wiping 50 years of history just so you can have a hometown team is a dick move- no matter how you cut it.

More or less. That first season I took such fucking glee in how bad they were, now the only joy I get from pro football is knowing that they're going to make Jared Goff the highest paid QB of all time and he'll win them nothing. I hope Aaron Donald kills that cunt in practice. Go Battlehawks.

Every team except mine is shit.

See everyone brings this up, nobody says shit about the fucking Cardinals. Nobody ever talks about those kikes erasing just as much history. You hear about relocations for every other fucking team "Oh they need to go back" "Oh we have to do right" but St. Louis? Fuck em. Nevermind the decade+ of sellouts(something LA has never done with the Rams and will never do with the Rams) nevermind the support the Rams and the Cardinals had despite *NEVER* interacting with the community if they could avoid it. Those teams treated us like fucking tumors, but when it happens to San Diego? "Never should have left! This is a travesty!" Fuck off. Yes, I'm mad. Not getting over this shit general.

Vicucks or Cowgirls?

Joey Harrington, Jon Kitna, Daunte Culpepper, Charlie Batch ring a bell?

I'm a chiefs fan and you're always welcome to come to KC to check out a game. I have season tix so you could tailgate with us. Although, you probably hate us because we share the same state and clark hunt had a part in moving you guys, which i totally get. I don't really like Clark Hunt either. If the chiefs ever moved I would want them to lose every fucking game for the rest of their existence. No one should ever have their team taken away from them

MODS = FAGGOTS

>Chiefs 14-2
based

to put in his two weeks

And to build on this rant, the person I should really blame the most is Jerry Jones. Because the owners literally voted against the Rams to LA move until this 5 foot fucking manlet cunt went "But what about my money? I want the money. Give me the money." and these fucking spineless niggers all kowtowed.

these win-loss records aren’t even mathematically possible. 216 total wins and 256 total losses? at least go to playoff predictor and pick the games one by one you faggot so your numbers add up

Don't forget Mike McMahon and Dan Orlovsky.

They bent the knee because Jerruh has enough power among the owners to buy hitmen to kill the other owners so he can buy up their teams and get away with it too.

Attached: 1553864630037.png (1080x1080, 1.71M)

Based Jerry cucking Shit Louis

Not anymore. He used up all his cache in that one fucking moment. Hope it was worth it Jerry. Have fun losing until you die.

then you should be more asshurt over the Cards then, not a team that Georgia lifted from LA, stole a SB from us, and was only there for 20 years. Rams had record attendance for 20 years you dipshit(pic related) and until the Raiders fored their way in and stole our thunder we were still well respected in the community

also, the league Rejected the initial move to STL too, it wasn't so cut and dry like you want to make it out, the moment the Rams faced any adversity she cut us off and packed her bags.

Jerry Jones was also against the move to STL too. make of that what you will
nytimes.com/1995/03/16/sports/pro-football-nfl-owners-reject-rams-bid-to-move-to-st-louis.html

Attached: 3209329230.jpg (1167x419, 144K)

Matt Millen was the greatest GM of all time, bar none. Look at his draft history, look at his coaching hires, look at his team's records. Unparalleled. Sterling. Excellent.

That's a retarded take since he barely got to the team by labor day weekend and still had Pagano shitting it up with that terrible roster. Brisset is better than at least a few starting QB's making way more.

>saints
>eagles
>bears

Attached: 1564111150700.png (1440x1080, 1.26M)

>LA is out city
No it ain't, puto. The Raiders are STILL the Kings of Los Angeles. You faggots won a Super Bowl in a city that didn't even want you, you Cleveland rejects.

I literally wasn't alive for the Cardinals in St. Louis, I don't give a fuck about them. And you can make all the sound logical arguments you want about whether they should have been in STL or not. The fact is they met literally every criteria to keep the team in STL and the NFL didn't care. They bent every rule in place to move the Rams to LA and bribed everyone they could to make sure it happened. Fuck them. That was my team. I fucking grew up with the Rams in St. Louis, just like every single person in the NFL right now that's not Tom Brady or Adam Vinatieri.

Enjoy your wildcard appearance and 1 and done playoffs send off Jose

>You faggots won a Super Bowl in a city that didn't even want you
No, they won a superbowl in the only city that wanted them. LA doesn't give a shit about the Rams and they never have, but the Rams were bigger in STL than the Cardinals(football and baseball) could ever dream of being.

So is Oakland or LA that loves the Raiders?

Bill Ford deserved to be executed for keeping him around, he got off too easy. Watching Harrington get benched for McMahon after throwing too many interceptions, only for him to come in and throw an interceptions was crushing. I completely forgot about Jeff Garcia...

>Jaguars
>Win
>Pic related

Attached: 151269948897.jpg (1100x486, 223K)

Los Angeles Raiders have more owls than the Los Angeles Rams. These are just facts.

>waah waah it was MY team
>forgetting about all the LA Rams fans, like myself that were in this same position in 1995
this is why I don't respect any STL fan thinking that they have claim to a team that was basically stolen from us just because they piggybacked off our low seasons, then have the wherewithal to cry wolf when the same thing happens to them, but the team actually goes back to it's inital home for 50 fucking years! fuck your victim complex, go ask arizona for the cards or be happy with your second rate football team Vince gave you out of pity
al davis forced his way to LA for money, their SB win would have happened regardless of where they were at. He's a scummy piece of shit and the Raiders deserve everything they get in the future

The RAIDERS are belovef EVERYWHERE. That's why they're called the World's Team.

>team that has 50 years of history and record attendance that wasnt broken until the mid 2000's
>nobody cares about
only fucking illegals can get away from such atrocious modes of thinking

Pigsburg runs a 3-4 with two 230 lb ILBs.
The Patriots are going to run the ball 40 times and the Stoolers won't be able to stop them.

William Clay Ford still is the NFL's worst owner imho. That includes names like Art Modell, Dan Snyder, and inexplicably Jerry Reinsdorf who doesn't even own a football team I just think he's so bad that he transcends sports and belongs on the list.

You should just pick another team to follow already or just accept the Rams betrayal you and forgive them

You got to understand that Rams did win a owl for STL and they still haven’t done that for LA yet. I’m hoping this is our year but they really have to prove it. No memes, no goof, no bullshit.

Anyway Horns up to both of you!

Attached: 6A0F5A18-B2C4-4882-84F0-9AA55D913945.jpg (1080x1080, 466K)

This triggers the boomer spic

Attached: DJY25SCVwAAkWbx.jpg (1400x1400, 511K)

Just a funny thing: remember when Pittsburgh said before a Pats game a few years ago that they were "absolutely going to cover Gronk everywhere" and that then then proceeded to leave Gronkowski completely uncovered before the snap? That was funny.

This. Pats are absolutely stacked with giga niggas.

I think I saw two other teams with that kind of attendance that year: the Chorgers in SD and the 49ers.

Aren’t football stadiums supposed to be full of people

in a draft rn

Which dumbass team is it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-173136_Bleacher Report.jpg (875x1189, 349K)

>The Rams were so popular in Los Angeles that the upstart Chargers chose to relocate to San Diego rather than attempt to compete with the immensely popular Rams.
>In 1957, the Rams set the all-time NFL attendance record that stood until 2006 and broke the 100,000 mark twice during the 1958 campaign
>That 1967 squad became the first NFL team to surpass one million spectators in a season, a feat the Rams repeated the following year. In each of those two years, the L.A. Rams drew roughly double the number of fans that could be accommodated by their current stadium for a full season.

I know alot of this shit is before all of our time, but its still fucking HISTORY that georgia chose to erase when the franchise was having tough times, Fuck St. Louis

Attached: 9ce920321d669a67180d822e435b4a51.jpg (472x463, 38K)

>there are no "bad" teams in the AFCE

Texans have a billion in cap space.

This
Steelers won last matchup. Cheats will cheat and come up short again

The Coliseum is only full when USC is playing nowadays. It's just too large for a regular team, and too old to return to its roots of hosting memorable Super Bowls.

All the white people who used to pack the stadium are either dead or moved to better states.

>2017
try posting a more relevant image

Attached: 41342939_271334683504058_5207960260562163665_n.jpg (1080x810, 258K)

But nothing to trade with.

>I have a small white penis and I love forcing stale memes while sucking dicks

Browns
Close W
Berserk

The Rams were the white team. Spics and niggers were Raiders fans.

Anyone gonna root for the battlehawks? Tbh, the St. Louis XFL team should have been called the Battering Rams.

Attached: E0F10B7E-6E84-45AA-B2DD-4EED826A1731.jpg (800x528, 450K)

this

Attached: 76.jpg (659x490, 45K)

There's still a lot of empty seats there Pablo. What did the Rams draw, 60% of that stadium? I bet the fucking fairweather Falcons drew more last year.

MODS = FAGGOTS

>coliseum seats more than any active stadium in the NFL
>doesnt see that the image is from halftime
>thinks the Rams are the Spic team when whites set the record for attendance that wasnt broken until 2006
seethe harder

Ah, a fine combination: the Browns and Berserk. When you're done watching Cleveland lose, you can read about a guy somehow more worse of than you until you reach the end and have to switch back to football because you'll have to wait less time to watch the Browns win a Super Bowl than see Miura conclude the series.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-173842_Twitter.jpg (1080x1276, 523K)

lol never gonna happen. no team will pay that.

Fuck it. Go get him, Toxins.

This is the cringiest thing I’ve read all day

I'll give you a box of Fiddle Faddle (he ain't worth Cracker Jack) and whatever's in my pocket Wednesday. Deal?

Toxins traded their next 2 firsts to the lelfins lol

Oh my god I was just shitposting, I didn't realize that not only did the Rams actually only fill that up 75%, but they *actually* drew fewer fans than the Falcons. I can't imagine how that must feel for them. Being the away team at every "home" game is bad enough but you're not even able to sell the tickets? Christ almighty that's rough. It's OK Jefe, at least you'll never have trouble getting in, there's always tickets for sale.

FINS UP

there can only be so much pain and torment before good things start to happen, and both browns and berserk seem to be headed in that direction. Although I've felt this way before...

Attached: 1545081763291.jpg (600x315, 13K)

>t.

Attached: 1513206601487.png (408x450, 34K)

Lads, it's time for /Bills Owl 2020/

>Pats are absolutely stacked with giga niggas.
Ironically, the giga niggas don't nig out ever. The exception being Bennett now I guess, but that locker room seems to have silenced him for the most part.

>Wentz
>overlook
Nigga anytime someone mentions him it’s WINCE KEK LOL INTZ GLASS BACK INJURIES.

New England

A fat fucking W

3 way tie between Haibane Renmei, RoV, and Aria

Just to add, Ran is best 2hu.

Attached: 1530288534160.png (1000x745, 638K)

Zeke to sign contract soon, per source

I am a Browns fan too and Oyasumi Punpun is my favorite manga. I know that feel bro.

Zeke to not sign contract soon, per source

>haibane renmei.
based.

>fuck they keep changing formations
>I can't hear coach
>what am I supposed to do
>fuck they're blitzing
>fuck
>FUCK

Attached: 1553057084585.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

cute

Attached: ran.jpg (480x339, 22K)

If what you said applies to any team in LA that fits the "Los Angeles" Chargers. They play in a 22,000 seat soccer stadium and STILL can't fill it up. They don't belong there and everybody knows it except for Dean Spanos.

>Dirk Nowitzki
@swish41
Came home from China to all these cameras at the airport. I thought to myself: “ Man. I still got it!!” Turns out they were all there for zeke....

Contract to Zeke source per sign.

theyll be lucky to get a high 2nd plus change

Jerry Jones to sign himself and play RB per source

That's what happens when you send a still very green coach against the Patriots wood chipper. Bill used their shredded remains to fertilize his garden. The fact that Wade Phillips kept the scoreline respectable is worthy of coordinator of the year.

Who are you bandwagoning this season if your team shits the bed?
My back ups are Seattle, Chargers, and the Bungals.

Their stadium is one of the most filled in the league. Mostly because it only seats 30k, but still.

Zeke retiring, walking into sunset with Luck, per source.

>refballed into Super Bowl
>score three points
>three points
>three

Attached: 1554655782121.gif (450x251, 3.18M)

It's filled, with opposing fans. I went to one game as a Chargers fan and I got heckled out of our own stadium. They don't belong here, San Diego was their true home, but goddammit Spanos ruined that deal.

If the Saints dont pan out it's the Chiefs or Rams. Because they can be fun to watch.

>Eagles
>big based W
>Cowboy Bebop

Attached: 5D1FCCE7-E5C2-484A-9A2E-B6B4614DCF6E.jpg (425x481, 98K)

Attached: AA963099-56E0-470F-A9F6-EC8D0A3AE37C.jpg (640x643, 95K)

>makes it into superbowl
>loses because of a last second interception

Attached: 1446886534227.jpg (488x544, 47K)

My vikies will always shit the bed. Not going to root for any other team like a bitch, but every single Superbowl that features the Patriots is must watch TV.

Based Eagles finna gonna win Superb Owl 54.

>@AdamSchefter Dak Prescott has asked to be traded after an altercation with his girlfriend and his teammates Jason Witten and Sean Lee.

>it's real
OH NO NO NO NO NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At least it was a nailbiting classic. Shams only scored 3 points lmao.

>but every single Superbowl that features the Patriots is must watch TV.
terrible taste

Dak to Colts?

As a Saints fan, this was almost the worst part of the whole deal. All the bullshit and the Rams get to the Owl and completely, unbelievably shit the bed.

The Saints have never scored less than 6 points in the Payton-Brees era.

That was very funny because Darrell Bevell called that play when he could have just had Marshawn Lynch run it in. And it was gut-bustingly funny that they not only didn't fire him, but he stayed around for another season. Almost as brilliant as the time they watched Blair Walsh miss a chip shot FG for the Vikings to lose in the postseason against the Seahawks only for them to sign him in the off-season only for him to miss a chip shot FG to take them to the playoffs. If it weren't for Peypey, the Sea chickens would have nothing.

There was literally nothing wrong with the fucking Seahawks call.

You don’t bandwagon other teams you clown you just root for chaos and memes if your team is trash

Saints would have given up 40+ points and with Brees noodle arm and brainlet-tier decision making, coupled with the equally brainlet coaching of Sean Payton, would be lucky to score more than 6 points against the Patriots

>it didn't work
Obviously there was because it lost them the game

>its fake
Oh nonono

boohoo, you had three chances to win the game after the pass interference and you blew it.
you should sue noodle-arm brees for throwing the ball straight up into the air for no reason.

This.

Anyone else excited for TNF to see Rodgers get an injury that forces him to retire?

>apply to job
>make it through to the interview process
>have a great interview
>still don't get hired

this has happened to me all fucking year. ALL FUCKING YEAR, fuck. I don't condone it at all but I get the reasoning why people go fucking postal, its fucking bullshit

Attached: 1456802508773.png (664x605, 459K)

lol are you seriously nervous about facing a hypothetical opponent from 8 months ago? Fucking autism man.

What is with the board’s particular Hatred for Rodgers?

Gee, Einstein what clued you into that? Dak Prescott, a known homosexual, having an argument with his girlfriend or the fact that Jason Witten and Sean Lee are healthy enough to argue without breaking an arthritic hip? Utter genius here.

3 (THREE) POINTS

it was embarrassing. however, if i didn't believe in the Football Gods before, I do now. Fuck the rams. LA is hell on earth.

oh no no no no no no

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 8.11.35 PM.png (601x262, 51K)

I guess his bullshit hail marys and his ability to draw roughing the passer flags at will and maybe a little residual hatred from Detoilet about his "run the table" speech and the Packers running the table to take the division back from the Loins on the last game of the season would just be a few examples off the top of my head.

I've walked in those shoes dog, just keep trying, something's gotta give

kek based

I didn't even get a callback for a maintenance gig at this plant I contract at. I asked someone why and they said they didn't want anyone else but me in there doing the work I currently do. Feels bad, the guy they hired is a shothead who's probably get him or someone else killed.

I don't think there's much actual hate for Rodgers but rather they do it to piss off Green Bay fans.

I'm not following your train of thought here. The saints suck. Drew brees is a decrepit old man with noodle arms, and Sean Payton is a smart ass brainlet. There is no timeline, there is no alternate universe in which those two can out-duel Brady and BB from an offensive perspective, and there is no scenario in which a BB called defense wouldn't absolutely shred the saints. If you believe the saints, with the God awful defense and horrible playcalling, could come within 14 points of the pats, you need to get your dome checked

I need a dollar value so I can meme in foreign currencies about guaranteed money for Goof.

>2018 saints
>god awful defense

Stopped reading right there. You don't watch football, do you?

Rams have no fans so it'll never be as fun as
>84 million

>largest guarantee in history
>larger than Cousins

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-181632_Bleacher Report.jpg (1080x954, 253K)

why

Russell Wilson is very handsome.

t. Ciara

OH BOY HERE WE GO

try not being white and you will be given a job easier.

>cowboys fucked
Bwahahahahaha

>three
>points
OH NO
OH NO NO NO NO NO
LOOK
AT
THIS
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

not a bad move to sign him right now at 35 a year and not 40 millions and more in two years like the market is gonna be.

For what purpose? They can get a QB that can't read defenses for much cheaper.

This man will play for many more years and retire as one of the greatest tight ends to have ever played in the NFL.

Attached: file.png (750x563, 565K)

130mil/90 guaranteed

Let's Get This $$$$$$$
youtube.com/watch?v=Rf7FnFwfNCU

Nobody cares about you shitty channel shot in your mom’s basement.

ONE
HUNDRED
TEN
MILLION

G U A R A N T E E D

o lawd. fire up the meme machines, boys.

RIP RASM

Goff is a Gurley baby

>paying him more guaranteed money than Wilson
Memevay confirmed retarded

So which team hires McVay after he quits the Rams because Goff is a retard?

>Biggest Garuantee
>FOR FUCKING GOOF

U know, Kirk Cousins if he could have the Flacco Lottery to make it to a SB, I know would have had put up more points than the 3 GOOF put up. Why are the Rams doing it?

Seahawks or Cardinals

patriots

My gf said he was hot once so I hate him.

My wife once said Travis Kelce was her one fuck so I hate this whitey niggoid

fuck Kelce

I'll do it because I'm bored and haven't used PS in awhile and shouldn't get rusty with the basics. Won't be around for this thread though.
Best fucking post on Yea Forums.
40 year old Colorado Native here, that is still a top 5 GOAT reaction image.
>refballed
Commit Sudoku, you're a retard. If flags went properly Aints still lose in OT.

Attached: 1450065480929.jpg (600x624, 57K)

List of Hall of Fame quarterbacks to throw for more passing yards than Jared Goff (9,581 Yds) in the first 3 seasons of their career:

Dan Marino (11,431)
Jim Kelly (9,771)
Joe Namath (9,606)

That's it.

Attached: 1024px-Los_Angeles_Rams_logo.svg.png (1024x731, 93K)

lol dude want to get a beer sometime?

new bread

Different era. Those records will get crushed soon.

thanks, im throwing a bit of a pity party right now but yeah once im done licking my wounds it'll be more of the same.
shit that fucking sucks. Your probably in a better position than im in rn
>only a quadroon, but have a white-sounding voice
>still not getting jobs even when I put down Black, or mixed race
as I said before, I understand why whites are so crazy nowadays

Attached: 1490138898523.jpg (640x884, 146K)

Passing yards mean nothing if you only score 3 points in the Owl with it.

He's not even the best TE in Chiefs history and he'll never catch Tony's stats or Gronk's achievements.

Most people want a QB coach that will teach how to read a defense.

Gurley is a Whitworth baby

/based/ bills poster.

For real tho, I did.

Attached: 1565060347681.jpg (1080x1105, 124K)