Pick one

Pick one

Attached: Brett-Favre-Aaron-Rodgers-Packers.jpg (1890x1060, 388K)

Favre

The heterosexual fella on the right.

Favre.

Favre. He had a reputation for being an iron man, while Aaron is fragile.

Rodgers has the edge on talent, both have 1 title, but favre is more entertaining and less of a passive aggressive whiny cunt, so i choose favre

Zoomer here, can someone 'pill me on Farve?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 44K)

Rodgers needs to work on his shoulders

Both are gay. Much prefer a straight quarterback

Attached: 7D61837D-C4EE-424A-81BA-603809C55FEE.jpg (354x142, 6K)

Hes twice the man your father is and has probably banged your mom. Also a great quarterback.

Why did you post Brett Favre, the second best QB the packers have ever had, and Aaron Rodgers, the third best QB the packers have ever had?

>only games he's ever missed were due to collarbone breaks
>played through a tibial plateau fracture last year

How the fuck does Rodgers get pegged as fragile, but China dolls like Wentz, Mariota, Carr, and Cam get a free pass?

Also the only reason Favre never missed games is because he was addicted to fucking painkillers

>How the fuck does Rodgers get pegged as fragile, but China dolls like Wentz, Mariota, Carr, and Cam get a free pass?
Every one of those QBs is considered injury prone/fragile as well, other than maybe Carr

That doesn't excuse the fact that he's only missed games 2 out if like 11 seasons he was a starter, both were collarbone injuries, and both times he was bounty hunted. Show me one guy who's played through a broken collarbone

You sound like colts fans in 2016.
“L-Luck had a lacerated kidney! It was a one time thing he’s been healthy otherwise, he isn’t injury prone!”
Rodgers May have been an Ironman for the first X years of his career, but he’s been inconsistently available for the last two years. That’s not a good sign. Unlike Luck, Rodgers is so talented that it is justified to put all your hope in him despite the last two seasons, but when older athletes start getting hurt, they tend to keep getting hurt

Yeah because Peyton got hurt a lot after missing an entire season. Like I said it's not like he just randomly got hurt, he was bounty hunted

>Yeah because Peyton got hurt a lot after missing an entire season.
He had two healthy seasons after that and it hurt repeatedly thereafter

The one who doesn't isn't afraid of anime girls.

Attached: you can't run Aaron.gif (360x560, 460K)

kill your self

Attached: 1560650445806-0.png (751x561, 657K)

I'll pick the guy who saved Yea Forums

Attached: favre.jpg (332x432, 29K)

Unironically better than Brady and best ever QB drafted by the falcons.
Irl chad

>Chad Favre vs Soiboi Cuckgers
Gee, tough choice

t. DeShon Kizer

his collarbone wouldn't break if he wasn't a soi latte sipping gayface

Favre's dick pics were pathetic lol. Y'all too young to remember that? Favre is a garbage human, everybody knows it.

I can get behind a creepy 40 y/o gray guy sending some little dic pix to a instagram thot but I can't support the level of degeneracy of an homosexual man who won't come out the closet due contractual obligations. Brett Favreau is my kind of guy.

Extremely based take.

Favre. Imagine having a homosexual QB

Favre takes shots on the field and in real life, hes a gunslinger

>Gayron Cuckgers
Nah

Best post on Yea Forums right now.